THE DANGER OF FOREIGN JUDGES IN MISS EARTH

THE DANGER OF FOREIGN JUDGES IN MISS EARTH

Postby divine_nymph » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:56 am

I realized that the international panel of judges from different nationalities choose the Top 16 in the preliminary judging, Top 16, Top 8 and Top 4 and these foreign judges choose Karen as the winner. I learn that foreign judges in Miss Earth are very dangerous set of judges ought to destroy and ruin Miss Earth dragging all the other pageants in its glory and attention. So sad this is happening. I have to unfollow Miss Earth in its social media. :%(( :%(( :%(( =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/

divine_nymph
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Scott Donahue
Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1980
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: engineer and scientist
Hobbies/Interests: winter sports like luge, bobsled
Message: Hi there I want to make friends and learn something new

Re: THE DANGER OF FOREIGN JUDGES IN MISS EARTH

Postby haroldgerm » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:04 am

divine_nymph wrote:I realized that the international panel of judges from different nationalities choose the Top 16 in the preliminary judging, Top 16, Top 8 and Top 4 and these foreign judges choose Karen as the winner. I learn that foreign judges in Miss Earth are very dangerous set of judges ought to destroy and ruin Miss Earth dragging all the other pageants in its glory and attention. So sad this is happening. I have to unfollow Miss Earth in its social media. :%(( :%(( :%(( =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/

if that will bring you eternal peace, then just do it... i will pray for you... :)>- :)>- :)>-
Praise the name of LORD JESUS!
haroldgerm
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: harold
Date of Birth: 31 Aug 1976
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: employee
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby mannycruz » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:06 am

"Just something to think of: If we win in Miss U almost every year, magagalit ba tayo? But if we win in ME many times, why do we not want that? We get angry when we are robbed of a crown after a good performance, but we are also angry after our delegate bags a crown because of an undisputed performance? Did you see how she performed?

After the top 16 cut, it was back to zero. And they were judged based on figure and form, which Karen has. Then, in intelligence. Which Karen nailed. Then the final question, which she killed. So where is the bias?

Some even say this is a bad ‘marketing strategy’ for MEO. Do they even know what ‘marketing strategy’ means? How is that even a marketing strategy?

Kasi nakakahiya sa ibang bansa? Nakakahiya na magaling ang mga kandidata natin? Nakakahiya na they are trully passionate? Nakakahiya that they win and carry Philippines with them?

Nakakahiya... tayo kung ganito ang iniisip natin.

If this is how you appreciate an ME result, then you really do not know how Miss Earth works. For sure, you even missed the fact that MEO adopted its first eco community to develop as an eco-tourism destination in Zamboanga Sibugay. Kasi ang concern nyo e kung sino ang diyosa."

(copypaste)
WALANG MAGANDA SA MGA MATA NG TAONG INGGITERA
mannycruz
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1981
Profession: Employee
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: nothing Ü

Postby padyug » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:08 am

mariam habach.....el tocuyo, lara, venezuelaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!
padyug

Real Life Name/Nick: padyug
Date of Birth: 21 Mar 1976
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: businessman
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: swimming yoga gym
Message: i love missosology. keeps me well informed of beauty pageants aroung the world

Postby pacifico falafoxy » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:19 am

If judges were all Pinoys, then it was biased.
If they were foreign judges, then it would had been dangerous, like you said.

Both scenarios are not good. ME has no better option, just seems so.

Which is better?
There is no good option.

But ME has the option to use both or either one of them, which some forumers think both are not good.
It’s like damn if you do, and damn if you don’t.
pacifico falafoxy
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Fico
Date of Birth: 15 Oct 1994
Profession: Healthcare
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, travelling

Postby hauteegirl » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:34 am

Goodness! Angelia Ong won Miss Earth in 2015 with only 1 filipina judge and now half of the judges are foreigners you guys also complain coz an excellent performer won. [-X
hauteegirl

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby Sybarite » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:03 am

Here is another one of the luFAHSAI gang. Unfollow na. NOW NA! These people have to announce that they are undollowing it. As if the Earth will stop revolving if they did. Hahahaha Unfollow it. ASAP...then see you again next year with another similar thread. CHAR! =;)) =;)) =;))
divine_nymph wrote:I realized that the international panel of judges from different nationalities choose the Top 16 in the preliminary judging, Top 16, Top 8 and Top 4 and these foreign judges choose Karen as the winner. I learn that foreign judges in Miss Earth are very dangerous set of judges ought to destroy and ruin Miss Earth dragging all the other pageants in its glory and attention. So sad this is happening. I have to unfollow Miss Earth in its social media. :%(( :%(( :%(( =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/
Sybarite

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1980
Profession: monk
Hobbies/Interests: anime

Postby tim1962 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:34 am

These stupid judges should stop focusing only on intelligence since this is also a beauty pageant and not a presidential bid. Miss Thailand may not have done as well as the others in the Q & A but she still deserved the crown because she is articulate, beautiful, humble and, if the judges and organization looked more closely, has a good heart. Very nice young lady. Thailand should have sent her to Miss Universe instead. :-O
tim1962

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: hiking, dining out

Postby mybadname » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:12 am

I hope those forumers telling others to leave Miss Earth should be true to their words. GOOOOOO! and come back no more. And please don't dare visiting any ME's thread coz if you do so, you're just making yourselves a big laughing stock. But for those who loves ME, then good for you. You have the BALLS to fight for its cause and fairness.

Go ME!!!!!
my name is bad but i am good

Miss Universe only and nothing else!
mybadname

Real Life Name/Nick: ralph
Date of Birth: 19 Nov 1980
Profession: engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Postby pacifico falafoxy » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:07 am

Can you imagine what would happen to this forum if Thailand (with her mediocre answer to some and not answering to some on hashtag “millenials”) won over the Philippines who was better articulate using words like micro effect and macro effect and relating environmental advocacies showing more intelligence?

It’s chaos waiting to happen.

Well, every year ME has controversies being a major international pageant, at times started by some Pinoy forumers which has gotten worse for the last two years (regarding rambutan seed?).

Pinoys and non Pinoy fans know that between the answers of Thailand and Philippines on first judges’ interviews, Philippines gave a better answer, which made her deserving candidate to win than the other.
pacifico falafoxy

Real Life Name/Nick: Fico
Date of Birth: 15 Oct 1994
Profession: Healthcare
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, travelling

Postby emem » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:04 am

im not really a fan of Karen Ibasco
but she did great in the pageant
i expected her to win an elemental crown
but after the final Question and Answer, i cant deny the fact that she answered better than the other girls

it is what it is, i have to accept the fact that she outshine others.
congrats to her.
emem

Real Life Name/Nick: emo
Date of Birth: 29 Feb 1916
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: secret
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: secret

Postby tmc_1979 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:47 am

Sybarite wrote:Here is another one of the luFAHSAI gang. Unfollow na. NOW NA! These people have to announce that they are undollowing it. As if the Earth will stop revolving if they did. Hahahaha Unfollow it. ASAP...then see you again next year with another similar thread. CHAR! =;)) =;)) =;))

Exactly... and if we know magku-kumpulan at magku-kumahog din sila para makakuha ng updates sa similar thread USING DIFFERENT ACCOUNT/ALTERNICK! 8-} 8-} 8-}
tmc_1979

Real Life Name/Nick: Carl
Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1979
Profession: Media Practitioner
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Optimistic Pessimist

Postby drew_andrew » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:16 am

IBA PA RIN TALAGA KUNG DIOSA ANG NANALO..

ME AND MGI ARE EXACT OPPOSITE DURING THEIR RESPECTIVE FINALS.

MGI USED TO HAVE BORING, BLAND AND LOUSY PRODUCTION EVEN THEIR PRE-PAGEANT ARE FILLED WITH SNOOZEFEST ACTIVITIES :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz
BUT THANKS TO THE WINNER SHE SAVED IT BIG TIME.

WHILE I HAVE TO ADMIT, ME HAS AN INTERESTING PRODUCTION THIS YEAR WITH WIDE SCOPE OF ENVIRONMENTAL CAMPAIGNS IN ALL OVER THE PHILIPPINES DURING THEIR PRE-PAGEANT ACTIVITIES BUT THE WINNER DESTROYED THEM ALL.

I UNDERSTAND, THERE ARE FOREIGN JUDGES AND THE CRITERIA WERE RESET AFTER THE PRONOUNCEMENT OF TOP 16 BUT THE MEO MUST LOOK FOR THE BIGGER CHUNK OF PERCENTAGE IN TERMS OF 'BEAUTY' AND NOT JUST POISE AND BODY OR INTELLIGENCE. AFTERALL, THIS IS STILL A BEAUTY CONTEST AND NOT A PAGEANT QUIZ BEE. AM I MISINFORMED?

MY POINT IS, THE MEO TO CROWN A WINNER THAT HAS A UNIVERSAL APPEAL.

AS A FAN OF MISS EARTH OVER THE YEARS, I REALLY CAN'T DEFEND THIS PAGEANT ANYMORE. I'M BLEEDING READING COMMENTS NOT ONLY FROM PINOYS WHO ARE ALSO DISAPPOINTED BUT TO THE FOREIGNERS. THIS IS NOT A SWEET VICTORY UNLIKE TERESITA WHO WON FAIR AND SQUARE IN REINA HISPANOAMERICANA PAGEANT.

NAGKALAT NA ANG MGA MEMES AROUND THE WORLD EVEN IN SOCIAL MEDIA AND IT HURTS. IT REALLY REALLY HURTS.

:%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%((
drew_andrew
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: apollo
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1990
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: gaming

Postby plan8017 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:20 am

I admit im not a fond follower of miss earth. But upon learning dat ms phil won again i felt very disappointed wid d org. Everything we said against china n puerto rico winning in der respective countries allegely thru biased judgement hometown decision applies as well to us. Ms Earth fr all its avowed purposes is, first n foremost, a beauty competition. One has to b beautiful inside n out. All 16 semi finalist cud easily represent d org. Ds year der were a lot of physically beautiful contestants who pinoys truly adored. Ms thailand was one of dem. She was d top choice of many. Cant d org do d job of assigning ng placements rather dan leave it to d judges who most likely are not even aware dat philippines had already won it three times. I find d final ranking unfair esp if d basis of winning is d final answer. Wat was d purpose of making dem stay to compete fr a month wen wat d org needed it seemed was someone who was articulate in english, who cud speak like karen who cud memorize prepared statements. Ive heard her speak and she hs d gift of gab. But substanc wise, i think shes no better dan most of d candidates. D winner has to b more dan just a spokesperson of MEO ORG, she has to b universally attractice in all respects. Karen reminds me too much of Gemma Cruz n Marina Benipayo combined, throw in a proboscis monkey in some pics. She has NO APPEAL EVEN TO PINOYS. She represents d greatest insecurity of many pinoys -- bulbous nose. In some pics, she looks tranny. Bodywise, she looks healthy on tv. Her thighs look big on tv compared to d others. I think phil winning its fourth crown in so short a time doesnt bode well fr d future of ME. Politically, it sends d wrong signal-- homecourt advantage-- dat we r tops in cheating, in fvoring articulateness over d complete package. It will only fuel hate against d org, pinoys in general, n karen. Im simply not proud of karen winnin esp wen you so many deserving and beautiful women wasted by d org in favor of d likes of karen n Espin.
plan8017

Real Life Name/Nick: dan
Profession: engineer
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit

Postby BIGBANG BAKS » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:49 am

mannycruz wrote:"Just something to think of: If we win in Miss U almost every year, magagalit ba tayo? But if we win in ME many times, why do we not want that? We get angry when we are robbed of a crown after a good performance, but we are also angry after our delegate bags a crown because of an undisputed performance? Did you see how she performed?

After the top 16 cut, it was back to zero. And they were judged based on figure and form, which Karen has. Then, in intelligence. Which Karen nailed. Then the final question, which she killed. So where is the bias?

Some even say this is a bad ‘marketing strategy’ for MEO. Do they even know what ‘marketing strategy’ means? How is that even a marketing strategy?

Kasi nakakahiya sa ibang bansa? Nakakahiya na magaling ang mga kandidata natin? Nakakahiya na they are trully passionate? Nakakahiya that they win and carry Philippines with them?

If this is how you appreciate an ME result, then you really do not know how Miss Earth works. For sure, you even missed the fact that MEO adopted its first eco community to develop as an eco-tourism destination in Zamboanga Sibugay. Kasi ang concern nyo e kung sino ang diyosa."

(copypaste)

ANG IQ TEH, NEED MO BUMILI--ANG LAYO NAMAN NG MISS UNIVERSE ANALOGY MO. ONE SIYEMPRE MATUTUWA TAYO IF TAON TAON MANANALO TAYO NG MISS UNIVERSE-- KASI DI NAMAN PHILIPPINE MADE AT BASED PAGEANT YUN. SA ME NAKAUPO SI LORRAINE. AT MAGDIDIDWANG TALAGA ANG BUONG PINAS KASI MISS UNIVERSE YUN ALAM NG LAHAT AT KILALA, EH MISS EARTH? WHEN WE WON BACK TO BACK--WAS IT A BIG DEAL TO MOST PINOYS? NOPE. SECONDLY. AMATEUR NA AMATEUR ANG PRODUCTION NG MISS EARTH --I AM SURE THE CRITERIA WAS NOT FULLY EXPLAINED AND APPRECIATED BY FOREIGNERS THAT ARE NOT USED TO PAGEANTS LIKE IT IS NOT THE ANSWER BUT HOW IT WAS DELIVERED. GO BEYOND THE COMMUNICATION SKILL AND SEE THROUGH THE STAR QUALITY OF A SPOKESPERSON, ETC.
BIGBANG BAKS

Real Life Name/Nick: Baladjao
Date of Birth: 21 May 1973
Profession: Bakla sa Parlor
Hobbies/Interests: Hating Miss Earth

Postby neoneo_1106 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:35 am

drew_andrew wrote:IBA PA RIN TALAGA KUNG DIOSA ANG NANALO..

ME AND MGI ARE EXACT OPPOSITE DURING THEIR RESPECTIVE FINALS.

MGI USED TO HAVE BORING, BLAND AND LOUSY PRODUCTION EVEN THEIR PRE-PAGEANT ARE FILLED WITH SNOOZEFEST ACTIVITIES :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz
BUT THANKS TO THE WINNER SHE SAVED IT BIG TIME.

WHILE I HAVE TO ADMIT, ME HAS AN INTERESTING PRODUCTION THIS YEAR WITH WIDE SCOPE OF ENVIRONMENTAL CAMPAIGNS IN ALL OVER THE PHILIPPINES DURING THEIR PRE-PAGEANT ACTIVITIES BUT THE WINNER DESTROYED THEM ALL.

I UNDERSTAND, THERE ARE FOREIGN JUDGES AND THE CRITERIA WERE RESET AFTER THE PRONOUNCEMENT OF TOP 16 BUT THE MEO MUST LOOK FOR THE BIGGER CHUNK OF PERCENTAGE IN TERMS OF 'BEAUTY' AND NOT JUST POISE AND BODY OR INTELLIGENCE. AFTERALL, THIS IS STILL A BEAUTY CONTEST AND NOT A PAGEANT QUIZ BEE. AM I MISINFORMED?

MY POINT IS, THE MEO TO CROWN A WINNER THAT HAS A UNIVERSAL APPEAL.

AS A FAN OF MISS EARTH OVER THE YEARS, I REALLY CAN'T DEFEND THIS PAGEANT ANYMORE. I'M BLEEDING READING COMMENTS NOT ONLY FROM PINOYS WHO ARE ALSO DISAPPOINTED BUT TO THE FOREIGNERS. THIS IS NOT A SWEET VICTORY UNLIKE TERESITA WHO WON FAIR AND SQUARE IN REINA HISPANOAMERICANA PAGEANT.

NAGKALAT NA ANG MGA MEMES AROUND THE WORLD EVEN IN SOCIAL MEDIA AND IT HURTS. IT REALLY REALLY HURTS.

:%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%((

DAPAT, SA MISS EARTH PHILIPPINES PA LANG, MATAAS NA ANG PERCENTAGE SA BEAUTY KAY SA INTELLIGENCE. PARA AT LEAST, MAGANDA TALAGA ANG WINNER NA ISASABAK SA INTERNATIONAL. JUST MY OPINION.....
neoneo_1106

Real Life Name/Nick: Nice
Date of Birth: 06 Nov 1980
Profession: Visual Merchandiser
Hobbies/Interests: Watching movies, reading books of interests
Message: This is a very interesting social networking page and I love it. Keep it up!

Postby mannycruz » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:56 am

BIGBANG BAKS wrote:
mannycruz wrote:"Just something to think of: If we win in Miss U almost every year, magagalit ba tayo? But if we win in ME many times, why do we not want that? We get angry when we are robbed of a crown after a good performance, but we are also angry after our delegate bags a crown because of an undisputed performance? Did you see how she performed?

(copypaste)

ANG IQ TEH, NEED MO BUMILI--ANG LAYO NAMAN NG MISS UNIVERSE ANALOGY MO. ONE SIYEMPRE MATUTUWA TAYO IF TAON TAON MANANALO TAYO NG MISS UNIVERSE-- KASI DI NAMAN PHILIPPINE MADE AT BASED PAGEANT YUN. SA ME NAKAUPO SI LORRAINE. AT MAGDIDIDWANG TALAGA ANG BUONG PINAS KASI MISS UNIVERSE YUN ALAM NG LAHAT AT KILALA, EH MISS EARTH? WHEN WE WON BACK TO BACK--WAS IT A BIG DEAL TO MOST PINOYS? NOPE. SECONDLY. AMATEUR NA AMATEUR ANG PRODUCTION NG MISS EARTH --I AM SURE THE CRITERIA WAS NOT FULLY EXPLAINED AND APPRECIATED BY FOREIGNERS THAT ARE NOT USED TO PAGEANTS LIKE IT IS NOT THE ANSWER BUT HOW IT WAS DELIVERED. GO BEYOND THE COMMUNICATION SKILL AND SEE THROUGH THE STAR QUALITY OF A SPOKESPERSON, ETC.

KUNG ACES & QUEENS BA SI KAREN IBASCO E GANYAN BA ANG MAGIGING REACTION NYO?
WALANG MAGANDA SA MGA MATA NG TAONG INGGITERA
mannycruz

Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1981
Profession: Employee
Hobbies/Interests: nothing Ü

Postby gina cole » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:10 am

haroldgerm wrote:

if that will bring you eternal peace, then just do it... i will pray for you... :)>- :)>- :)>-

I salute you, I remember saying the same thing when Venus Raj was competing in Miss Universe in 2010. I have really followed Miss Universe that year, I have followed all the candidates, the activities and felt that I have known all the candidates thru pics and articles. I have also said to my BF that if Venus will not make it to the semi, I will stop watching Miss Universe. He asked me why, I said why would I keep watching something I that I do not feel that has credibility anymore. I am not here to defend Miss Earth, if you think that it has lost its credibility, then you just have to unfollow it. I haven't seen the coronation night nor followed Miss earth this year so I can not comment to the result. For the comments that Karen is not pretty, I disagree. Beauty is subjective but for a country such as the Philippines who still look up at the West for their standard of beauty, I can understand why a lot of them think that way. My standard or " taste" of beauty has evolved though the years. I had the same feeling when Wynwyn was bashed in social media, I knew that she would stand out in the company of all Latinas who almost look alike because she look different, as I predicted, she just didn't stand out, she even won.
Last edited by gina cole on Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
gina cole

Real Life Name/Nick: gina
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1965
Profession: Call girl
Hobbies/Interests: Travelling , Shopping

Postby koji » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:03 am

Good. You can sleep forever too... >:)
koji

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Farmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Postby eenam » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:43 am

I'm going to keep saying this until everyone actually gets this in their head....

Judge duties are to ONLY choose the right candidate for the job; the country is something she happens to carry with her.

Congratulations to KAREN (who happens to be from the Philippines).
@__eenam
eenam
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 19 Feb 1988
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Entrepreneur
Hobbies/Interests: Photography, Videography, Social Media

Postby Powerpuff Gurl » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:10 pm

OMG !!! NEXT YEAR I WILL JOIN !!!
IF THEY CAN DO IT, I CAN DO IT TOO !!!
>=p >=p >=p

MISS EARTH 2017 WINNER

MISS REINA HISPANOAMERICA 2017 WINNER

:D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/

ImageImageImage
Powerpuff Gurl

Date of Birth: 03 Nov 1993
Profession: Ukay Ukay
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: Lollipop
Message: Never lie to someone who trusts you, and never trust someone who lies to you.

Postby Pukeemu Ruang » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:28 pm

Puh Kee Miss Universe wrote:
MESS EARTHS COOKINGS SHOWWS
Ewwwwwwwwwwwww @-) @-) @-)

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
ImageImageImage
Pukeemu Ruang
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 16 Sep 1993
Profession: Movie Actress
Hobbies/Interests: Sky Diving
Message: Easy is to judgings mistakees of other. Dificults to recognised our owns mistakens.

Postby Violeta Urduja » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:46 pm

Ewan ko bah, kahit sabihin ng si Karen ang pinakamagaling sumagot !
For DELICADEZA, ang sama samang tingnan na siya ang nanalo !
Kahit malinis ang konsensya nyo, iisipin ng ibang bansa eh luto ang pagkapanalo nya !

Imagine Miss Philippines na naman ang nanalo at sa home country pa !
Galit na galit kayo kay Aling Hulya at sa Miss World !
tapos eh ganun din pala ang mangyayari sa Miss Earth !

Juzkooohh mga inday, kakahiya kayo, di nyo man lang naisip kung ano sasabihin
ng ibang bansa na dumayo pa sa Pilipinas para sumali dyan sa pageant na yan !

Di ba pwedeng ibigay naman sa ibang bansa ang korona !
Ilang beses na tayong nanalo di ba ! Mga gahaman talaga ang peg !

UWIAN NAH !!! CHAKAHH NG NANALO !!!

The first principle of a free society is an
untrammeled flow of words in an open forum.
Violeta Urduja

Date of Birth: 08 Dec 1993
Profession: Travel Guide
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing
Message: Great winds are powerless to disturb the water of a deep well.

Postby Dragona Anaconda » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:31 am

Why you are blaming Karen, the Judges and ME Organization!

BLAME YOUR IDIOT CANDIDATES FOR GIVING
A STUPID ANSWER AND BEING DUMB IN ENGLISH !

=O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/
ImageImage
Dragona Anaconda

Date of Birth: 05 Jan 1929
Profession: Pokpok sa Disyerto
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Tumuwad at Magpakangkang
Message: Never try to destroy someone else's life with a lie... when yours can be destroyed with the truth!

Postby jamesmarx » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:51 am

pacifico falafoxy wrote:If judges were all Pinoys, then it was biased.
If they were foreign judges, then it would had been dangerous, like you said.

Both scenarios are not good. ME has no better option, just seems so.

Which is better?
There is no good option.

But ME has the option to use both or either one of them, which some forumers think both are not good.
It’s like damn if you do, and damn if you don’t.

Just what I am about to say.
jamesmarx

Real Life Name/Nick: James
Date of Birth: 28 Sep 1989
Profession: Cabin Crew
Hobbies/Interests: Swimming , Jogging , travelling

Postby The Oracle » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:52 pm

Politics will always be present in any organization, including pageants. In the case of ME, the organization tried to lessen this by having different sets of judges per category and the judges in the finals were likewise different from the those in the prelims, which pretty much what other major international pageants do. The judges have their own standards hence they score differently and are ultimately tallied. The eventual top 4 in ME have been determined as the best of the bunch not by ME but by the finals judges. Th candidates do not have a say on who should be given the elemental crowns, all they have control of really is their respective performance in the pageant. The candidates who did well were rewarded, and the candidates who failed obviously clapped.
The Oracle

Profession: Wordsmith
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty and Death

Postby Bonitillo Campanella » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Pukeemu Ruang wrote:
Puh Kee Miss Universe wrote:
MESS EARTHS COOKINGS SHOWWS
Ewwwwwwwwwwwww @-) @-) @-)

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

girl every time l see that makes me hungry!!!!!!!!!!

gimme some of that chicken :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/
Angela, gracias por hacer historia guapa!
=D>

Bonitillo Campanella
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Estibaliz Kloutier
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1994
Profession: PR Maven
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe, MW, MI

Postby ajsy0203 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:31 am

The problem was all the telecast judges were just follow the guidelines on how they scored each finalists during the coronation night. All the telecast judges except Madam Lorraine Schuck and Executive Secretary Salvador Medialdea met the girls for the first time at the coronation night. Of there are volunteers/watchers from SGV or the official IT partner to monitor the judges' input to prevent from mistakes just what happened at Miss Universe 1982 where 2 of the judges mistakenly input their scores on one of the contenders that should had been in the top 5.

The judges scored 75 to 100 for every round into the computer (even in the final 4).
Top 16: Evening Gown (beauty, poise and elegance)
Top 8: Swimsuit (figure and form) and Earth Talks (intelligence and personality)
Final 4: Final Question (job qualification and overall impression from the start of the coronation night)
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby Bonggacious_Miguel » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:38 am

tim1962 wrote:These stupid judges should stop focusing only on intelligence since this is also a beauty pageant and not a presidential bid. Miss Thailand may not have done as well as the others in the Q & A but she still deserved the crown because she is articulate, beautiful, humble and, if the judges and organization looked more closely, has a good heart. Very nice young lady. Thailand should have sent her to Miss Universe instead. :-O

Only to flop again in the Q&A, and WASTING that Top 5 spot??? =O/ =O/ =O/
Bonggacious_Miguel

Real Life Name/Nick: Migby
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby ajsy0203 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:01 am

Bonggacious_Miguel wrote:
tim1962 wrote:These stupid judges should stop focusing only on intelligence since this is also a beauty pageant and not a presidential bid. Miss Thailand may not have done as well as the others in the Q & A but she still deserved the crown because she is articulate, beautiful, humble and, if the judges and organization looked more closely, has a good heart. Very nice young lady. Thailand should have sent her to Miss Universe instead. :-O

Only to flop again in the Q&A, and WASTING that Top 5 spot??? =O/ =O/ =O/

Since 2015, The Top 5/6 on-stage question was solely determined the 3 finalists at Miss Universe. (Unlike at Miss Universe 1990-1997, there is still a video reminder from the judges on the performance of each finalists in the previous rounds).
ajsy0203

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Next

Return to Miss Earth