Watch Miss Philippines Earth 2012 - REPLAY

Image



  • 0

Watch Miss Philippines Earth 2012 - REPLAY

Postby Bluangel » Mon May 28, 2012 1:26 am

    



“The power of finding beauty in the humblest things makes home happy and life lovely.”
― Louisa May Alcott
User avatar
Bluangel
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2133
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:34 pm
Location: Mandaluyong City
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 525
Real Life Name/Nick: Jestin
Date of Birth: 07 May 1990
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: IT Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: computers, pageantry
Message: Hi missosology, I love you! muah

  • 0

Re: Watch Miss Philippines Earth 2012 - REPLAY

Postby engineer1108 » Mon May 28, 2012 2:11 am

Thank you so much for posting. I love Miss Earth.
User avatar
engineer1108
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.
 
Posts: 3161
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:41 am
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: -7
Real Life Name/Nick: engineer1108
Date of Birth: 08 Nov 1980
Gender: Female
Profession: Oracle Software Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Shopping, Movies
Message: Misso Entertains me

  • 0

Re: Watch Miss Philippines Earth 2012 - REPLAY

Postby Bluangel » Mon May 28, 2012 2:15 am

engineer1108 wrote:Thank you so much for posting. I love Miss Earth.


You're welcome.. Hopefully there will be a Youtube version soon.. :"> :">
“The power of finding beauty in the humblest things makes home happy and life lovely.”
― Louisa May Alcott
User avatar
Bluangel
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2133
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:34 pm
Location: Mandaluyong City
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 525
Real Life Name/Nick: Jestin
Date of Birth: 07 May 1990
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: IT Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: computers, pageantry
Message: Hi missosology, I love you! muah

  • 0

Re: Watch Miss Philippines Earth 2012 - REPLAY

Postby zanderblue » Mon May 28, 2012 2:21 am

Thanks for the links. :-* :-* :-*
User avatar
zanderblue
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:57 am
Location: Las Vegas
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 59
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1980
Gender: Male
Profession: engineer
Hobbies/Interests: painting
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Watch Miss Philippines Earth 2012 - REPLAY

Postby kdeon_Malansa » Mon May 28, 2012 3:28 am

thanks
Image
User avatar
kdeon_Malansa
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.
 
Posts: 2739
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:22 am
Location: Squash Island
Country: Uganda (ug)
Reputation: 125
Real Life Name/Nick: RC
Date of Birth: 21 Jul 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Fresh Graduate
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Missosology!
Message: Goodnight Bahamas.

  • 0

Re: Watch Miss Philippines Earth 2012 - REPLAY

Postby chenouzhi » Mon May 28, 2012 4:12 am

thanks...

I won't give up on us even if the skies get rough...
User avatar
chenouzhi
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 7632
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:23 pm
Location: Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 8513
Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Teacher, Critic
Hobbies/Interests: Movies, Geography Books, Pets
Message: Missosology rocks!

  • 0

Re: Watch Miss Philippines Earth 2012 - REPLAY

Postby quelab22 » Mon May 28, 2012 4:43 am

thanks
Misso sistah.... please add me again in FB... quelab22@gmail.com thanks mwah mwah mwah
User avatar
quelab22
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 10088
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:34 am
Location: philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 639
Real Life Name/Nick: Quela Andrea... (queng)
Date of Birth: 22 Oct 1993
Gender: Female
Profession: escort... of my father
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: watching fairytales
Message: bongga tayung mga taga misso...

  • 0

REPLAY FULL VIDEO OF MISS Philippines EARTH 2012

Postby xtine » Mon May 28, 2012 6:08 am

User avatar
xtine
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 349
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:02 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 27
Date of Birth: 01 Dec 1983
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants
Message: World Peace...

  • 0

Re: REPLAY FULL VIDEO OF MISS Philippines EARTH 2012

Postby quelab22 » Mon May 28, 2012 7:33 am

thanks
Misso sistah.... please add me again in FB... quelab22@gmail.com thanks mwah mwah mwah
User avatar
quelab22
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 10088
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:34 am
Location: philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 639
Real Life Name/Nick: Quela Andrea... (queng)
Date of Birth: 22 Oct 1993
Gender: Female
Profession: escort... of my father
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: watching fairytales
Message: bongga tayung mga taga misso...

  • 0

Re: REPLAY FULL VIDEO OF MISS Philippines EARTH 2012

Postby quelab22 » Mon May 28, 2012 7:33 am

thanks
Misso sistah.... please add me again in FB... quelab22@gmail.com thanks mwah mwah mwah
User avatar
quelab22
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 10088
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:34 am
Location: philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 639
Real Life Name/Nick: Quela Andrea... (queng)
Date of Birth: 22 Oct 1993
Gender: Female
Profession: escort... of my father
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: watching fairytales
Message: bongga tayung mga taga misso...

  • 0

Re: REPLAY FULL VIDEO OF MISS Philippines EARTH 2012

Postby Xavier Xanadu » Mon May 28, 2012 7:43 am

thanks xtine...... :-* :-* :-*
User avatar
Xavier Xanadu
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
 
Posts: 3121
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:13 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 270
Real Life Name/Nick: Jimmie
Date of Birth: 25 Apr 1981
Gender: Male
Profession: Manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Drink all you can......
Message: Happy 2013 Missosology.... All the best for everyone

  • 0

Re: REPLAY FULL VIDEO OF MISS Philippines EARTH 2012

Postby Bluangel » Mon May 28, 2012 11:50 am

“The power of finding beauty in the humblest things makes home happy and life lovely.”
― Louisa May Alcott
User avatar
Bluangel
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2133
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:34 pm
Location: Mandaluyong City
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 525
Real Life Name/Nick: Jestin
Date of Birth: 07 May 1990
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: IT Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: computers, pageantry
Message: Hi missosology, I love you! muah

  • 0

Re: Watch Miss Philippines Earth 2012 - REPLAY

Postby jay » Tue May 29, 2012 3:15 am

:-) thanks
I love this year's edition. We have a better winner this year
jay
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 2:43 am
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 276
Real Life Name/Nick: jay
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Gender: Male
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: tennis, scuba diving
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Watch Miss Philippines Earth 2012 - REPLAY

Postby cris09_cris » Tue May 29, 2012 1:39 pm

thank u :)
User avatar
cris09_cris
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1134
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 4:36 am
Location: manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 56
Real Life Name/Nick: cris
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants!
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Watch Miss Philippines Earth 2012 - REPLAY

Postby ariseric » Tue May 29, 2012 10:56 pm

I couldn't watch it. Managed to watch parts 1 to 4 in youtube.

Did they change the format? in part 4 all girls strutted in swimsuit and then they announced the first 5 finalist and will announce the next 5 later who will compete in evening gown.

Can anyone give me the details?

Thanks
User avatar
ariseric
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1528
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:08 am
Location: New Wesminster, BC
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 222
Date of Birth: 08 Sep 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: reading, shopping, cooking, travelling
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Watch Miss Philippines Earth 2012 - REPLAY

Postby lina morales » Tue May 29, 2012 11:06 pm

ariseric wrote:I couldn't watch it. Managed to watch parts 1 to 4 in youtube.

Did they change the format? in part 4 all girls strutted in swimsuit and then they announced the first 5 finalist and will announce the next 5 later who will compete in evening gown.

Can anyone give me the details?

Thanks


ari all the girls strutted both in swimsuit and evening gowns...the first 5 semifinalists were announced after the swimsuit parade and then the next 5 were announced after the gown parade...the top ten were then asked the questions and top 5 were announced.....top 10 were judges based on prepageant activities scores as well as prejudging results :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
User avatar
lina morales
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 27642
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:54 pm
Location: cebu
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 41
Real Life Name/Nick: anil
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1980
Gender: Female
Profession: hooker
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Cute guys
Message: A goddess is a goddess no matter what

  • 0

Re: Watch Miss Philippines Earth 2012 - REPLAY

Postby ariseric » Tue May 29, 2012 11:12 pm

lina morales wrote:
ariseric wrote:I couldn't watch it. Managed to watch parts 1 to 4 in youtube.

Did they change the format? in part 4 all girls strutted in swimsuit and then they announced the first 5 finalist and will announce the next 5 later who will compete in evening gown.

Can anyone give me the details?

Thanks


ari all the girls strutted both in swimsuit and evening gowns...the first 5 semifinalists were announced after the swimsuit parade and then the next 5 were announced after the gown parade...the top ten were then asked the questions and top 5 were announced.....top 10 were judges based on prepageant activities scores as well as prejudging results :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*


Thanks Lina.

So the format of the finals night changed - I think - because I remember in 2011and the years before only the top 10 parade in swimsuit, evening gown and the QA

User avatar
ariseric
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1528
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:08 am
Location: New Wesminster, BC
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 222
Date of Birth: 08 Sep 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: reading, shopping, cooking, travelling
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Watch Miss Philippines Earth 2012 - REPLAY

Postby lina morales » Tue May 29, 2012 11:13 pm

ariseric wrote:
lina morales wrote:
ariseric wrote:I couldn't watch it. Managed to watch parts 1 to 4 in youtube.

Did they change the format? in part 4 all girls strutted in swimsuit and then they announced the first 5 finalist and will announce the next 5 later who will compete in evening gown.

Can anyone give me the details?

Thanks


ari all the girls strutted both in swimsuit and evening gowns...the first 5 semifinalists were announced after the swimsuit parade and then the next 5 were announced after the gown parade...the top ten were then asked the questions and top 5 were announced.....top 10 were judges based on prepageant activities scores as well as prejudging results :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*


Thanks Lina.

So the format of the finals night changed - I think - because I remember in 2011and the years before only the top 10 parade in swimsuit, evening gown and the QA



yup they changed it this year
User avatar
lina morales
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 27642
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:54 pm
Location: cebu
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 41
Real Life Name/Nick: anil
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1980
Gender: Female
Profession: hooker
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Cute guys
Message: A goddess is a goddess no matter what

  • 0

Re: Watch Miss Philippines Earth 2012 - REPLAY

Postby ariseric » Tue May 29, 2012 11:17 pm

lina morales wrote:
ariseric wrote:
lina morales wrote:
ariseric wrote:I couldn't watch it. Managed to watch parts 1 to 4 in youtube.

Did they change the format? in part 4 all girls strutted in swimsuit and then they announced the first 5 finalist and will announce the next 5 later who will compete in evening gown.

Can anyone give me the details?

Thanks


ari all the girls strutted both in swimsuit and evening gowns...the first 5 semifinalists were announced after the swimsuit parade and then the next 5 were announced after the gown parade...the top ten were then asked the questions and top 5 were announced.....top 10 were judges based on prepageant activities scores as well as prejudging results :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*


Thanks Lina.

So the format of the finals night changed - I think - because I remember in 2011and the years before only the top 10 parade in swimsuit, evening gown and the QA



yup they changed it this year


Cool. Thanks again for the information.

I hope they will also change the format for the 2012 Miss Earth pageant in Indonesia
User avatar
ariseric
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1528
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:08 am
Location: New Wesminster, BC
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 222
Date of Birth: 08 Sep 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: reading, shopping, cooking, travelling
Message: Write a message here


Return to Miss Earth

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], browneyepeanuts22, MissGrandSlam, Pageantstyle88, twinky_doo and 28 guests

Miss Universe 2014 People's Choice Poll Miss World 2014 People's Choice Poll


© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Asia Pacific World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Asia Pacific World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Supermodel International
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Supermodel International
Manhunt International Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Manhunt International Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe


contact us to advertise with missosology