♔⋆❁⋆♔ OFFICIAL ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2021 ♔⋆❁⋆♔

Image



  • 0

Re: ♔⋆❁⋆♔ OFFICIAL ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2021 ♔⋆❁⋆♔

Postby ne0n » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:35 pm

    

CamAngel123 wrote:With what happened to the Egypt-based pageant, I am not leaning towards being okay with a virtual pageant again.

BUT: If Miss Earth can ensure the safety of the delegates and have proper safety measures in place should there be a delegate who will test positive while they are inside the bubble, they should continue on with a live pageant. Still keeping my fingers crossed because Miss Earth replied to one of the comments that there is no press release yet so people should not assume its going to be virtual.


Side note: Carou said they are focusing now on MPE 2021 and no plans yet for ME 2021


That's what I was saying about keeping the health and safety of the candidates and staff first. Imagine the backlash if an outbreak happens in the middle of the competition, the bashers will be relentless. Miss Earth USA managed to stage one this year without any hitch though. Hopefully, they can plan things out as they still have ample time before December.



User avatar
ne0n
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:03 am
Location: London
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 728
Real Life Name/Nick: ne0n
Date of Birth: 04 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: ♔⋆❁⋆♔ OFFICIAL ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2021 ♔⋆❁⋆♔

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:11 pm

MISS EARTH® PAGEANT
Working for a Cause not for Applause since 2001
User avatar
ClubEarthMisso
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
 
Posts: 8682
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Somewhere
Country: Antarctica (aq)
Reputation: 5942
Date of Birth: 11 Sep 2001
Gender: Male
Profession: Unknown
Hobbies/Interests: I don't have any interests
Message: To whom?

  • 1

Re: ♔⋆❁⋆♔ OFFICIAL ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2021 ♔⋆❁⋆♔

Postby manoypoe » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:01 pm

USA
It smells back to back!

User avatar
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 61632
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 29851
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ♔⋆❁⋆♔ OFFICIAL ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2021 ♔⋆❁⋆♔

Postby Handsama » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:24 am

Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 11874
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:28 am
Location: East Coast
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 13961
Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ♔⋆❁⋆♔ OFFICIAL ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2021 ♔⋆❁⋆♔

Postby Handsama » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:50 am

Breaking News!

Miss Earth Syria 2021 is Anji Al Saleh.

Image
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 11874
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:28 am
Location: East Coast
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 13961
Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ♔⋆❁⋆♔ OFFICIAL ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2021 ♔⋆❁⋆♔

Postby CamAngel123 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:13 pm

This is just a personal sentiment.

I hope Miss Earth will find a new partner in UK.

They used to have 3 titles: England, Scotland, and Wales. Little by little, each of the titles disappeared until they decided to rename it as Miss Earth UK. I know they have been a great partner before but times are changing. Former Miss Earth UK finalists have already ventured out into other pageants. Some of them are even becoming a national director for other pageants and has a lot of sponsors.

We hosted a live for the delegates of Miss Earth UK before and we often encounter the same sentiments from them. There is a lack of support in UK for pageants. I think that is the reason why most of them teamed up. There is a great potential for UK delegates if they will have a proper support system and that is what these former delegates/finalists turned NDs are trying to do. :hx


If you are curious, I am referring to Molly-Marie Buckley. She joined Miss Earth UK several times. Unfortunately she never got the chance to represent UK in Miss Earth. She was eventually crowned as Miss Intercontinental Wales 2019 and now she is the National Director of Miss Eco UK 2021 and Miss Environment 2021. This is in partnership with Charlotte Brooke, Miss Earth England 2017 and Miss Eco International UK 2020.
"One small action multiplied by a million people can transform the world."
- Nguyễn Phương Khánh, Miss Earth 2018
User avatar
CamAngel123
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 802
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:33 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 596
Date of Birth: 23 Mar 1998
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: sharing pageant updates
Message: Reduce, Re-use, Recycle, Re-think and Respect.

  • 0

Re: ♔⋆❁⋆♔ OFFICIAL ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2021 ♔⋆❁⋆♔

Postby CamAngel123 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:16 pm

ne0n wrote:
CamAngel123 wrote:With what happened to the Egypt-based pageant, I am now leaning towards being okay with a virtual pageant again.

BUT: If Miss Earth can ensure the safety of the delegates and have proper safety measures in place should there be a delegate who will test positive while they are inside the bubble, they should continue on with a live pageant. Still keeping my fingers crossed because Miss Earth replied to one of the comments that there is no press release yet so people should not assume its going to be virtual.


Side note: Carou said they are focusing now on MPE 2021 and no plans yet for ME 2021


That's what I was saying about keeping the health and safety of the candidates and staff first. Imagine the backlash if an outbreak happens in the middle of the competition, the bashers will be relentless. Miss Earth USA managed to stage one this year without any hitch though. Hopefully, they can plan things out as they still have ample time before December.



Ohhhh the backlash will be unbearable :%(( Its better to be safe than sorry.
"One small action multiplied by a million people can transform the world."
- Nguyễn Phương Khánh, Miss Earth 2018
User avatar
CamAngel123
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 802
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:33 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 596
Date of Birth: 23 Mar 1998
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: sharing pageant updates
Message: Reduce, Re-use, Recycle, Re-think and Respect.

  • 0

Re: ♔⋆❁⋆♔ OFFICIAL ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2021 ♔⋆❁⋆♔

Postby ne0n » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:36 pm

CamAngel123 wrote:This is just a personal sentiment.

I hope Miss Earth will find a new partner in UK.

They used to have 3 titles: England, Scotland, and Wales. Little by little, each of the titles disappeared until they decided to rename it as Miss Earth UK. I know they have been a great partner before but times are changing. Former Miss Earth UK finalists have already ventured out into other pageants. Some of them are even becoming a national director for other pageants and has a lot of sponsors.

We hosted a live for the delegates of Miss Earth UK before and we often encounter the same sentiments from them. There is a lack of support in UK for pageants. I think that is the reason why most of them teamed up. There is a great potential for UK delegates if they will have a proper support system and that is what these former delegates/finalists turned NDs are trying to do. :hx


If you are curious, I am referring to Molly-Marie Buckley. She joined Miss Earth UK several times. Unfortunately she never got the chance to represent UK in Miss Earth. She was eventually crowned as Miss Intercontinental Wales 2019 and now she is the National Director of Miss Eco UK 2021 and Miss Environment 2021. This is in partnership with Charlotte Brooke, Miss Earth England 2017 and Miss Eco International UK 2020.


That is true, there is a general lack of interest in beauty pageants here in the UK. If anything, only Miss World is given attention by mainstream media and even that is dwindling. I think last year's delegate, Ella Baker Roberts, was crowned virtually, will see how it goes this year. Will definitely support them once things improve here and more concrete plans with regards to staging are underway.

User avatar
ne0n
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:03 am
Location: London
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 728
Real Life Name/Nick: ne0n
Date of Birth: 04 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ♔⋆❁⋆♔ OFFICIAL ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2021 ♔⋆❁⋆♔

Postby Handsama » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:30 pm

So Guyana might not be represented this year.

Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 11874
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:28 am
Location: East Coast
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 13961
Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ♔⋆❁⋆♔ OFFICIAL ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2021 ♔⋆❁⋆♔

Postby sleuth08 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:52 pm

ne0n wrote:
CamAngel123 wrote:With what happened to the Egypt-based pageant, I am not leaning towards being okay with a virtual pageant again.

BUT: If Miss Earth can ensure the safety of the delegates and have proper safety measures in place should there be a delegate who will test positive while they are inside the bubble, they should continue on with a live pageant. Still keeping my fingers crossed because Miss Earth replied to one of the comments that there is no press release yet so people should not assume its going to be virtual.


Side note: Carou said they are focusing now on MPE 2021 and no plans yet for ME 2021


That's what I was saying about keeping the health and safety of the candidates and staff first. Imagine the backlash if an outbreak happens in the middle of the competition, the bashers will be relentless. Miss Earth USA managed to stage one this year without any hitch though. Hopefully, they can plan things out as they still have ample time before December.


VIETNAM WILL HOST THE MISS CHARM INTERNATIONAL. IF THIS PAGEANT GOES WELL, HOPEFULLY THEY COULD HOST MISS EARTH 2021.
sleuth08
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 5094
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:59 am
Location: toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 4919
Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS
Message: It is not enough to succeed, OTHERS MUST FAIL

  • 0

Re: ♔⋆❁⋆♔ OFFICIAL ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2021 ♔⋆❁⋆♔

Postby ne0n » Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:26 pm

sleuth08 wrote:
ne0n wrote:
CamAngel123 wrote:With what happened to the Egypt-based pageant, I am not leaning towards being okay with a virtual pageant again.

BUT: If Miss Earth can ensure the safety of the delegates and have proper safety measures in place should there be a delegate who will test positive while they are inside the bubble, they should continue on with a live pageant. Still keeping my fingers crossed because Miss Earth replied to one of the comments that there is no press release yet so people should not assume its going to be virtual.


Side note: Carou said they are focusing now on MPE 2021 and no plans yet for ME 2021


That's what I was saying about keeping the health and safety of the candidates and staff first. Imagine the backlash if an outbreak happens in the middle of the competition, the bashers will be relentless. Miss Earth USA managed to stage one this year without any hitch though. Hopefully, they can plan things out as they still have ample time before December.


VIETNAM WILL HOST THE MISS CHARM INTERNATIONAL. IF THIS PAGEANT GOES WELL, HOPEFULLY THEY COULD HOST MISS EARTH 2021.


Hopefully, but if the ND of Miss Earth Thailand, Dr Sirikan Onsonkran can pull off all the stops for a grand national pageant (and she is planning to invite the reigning queen too) she might be able to stage the international finals as well.
User avatar
ne0n
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:03 am
Location: London
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 728
Real Life Name/Nick: ne0n
Date of Birth: 04 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: ♔⋆❁⋆♔ OFFICIAL ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2021 ♔⋆❁⋆♔

Postby psyche of earth » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:17 pm

ne0n wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:
ne0n wrote:
CamAngel123 wrote:With what happened to the Egypt-based pageant, I am not leaning towards being okay with a virtual pageant again.

BUT: If Miss Earth can ensure the safety of the delegates and have proper safety measures in place should there be a delegate who will test positive while they are inside the bubble, they should continue on with a live pageant. Still keeping my fingers crossed because Miss Earth replied to one of the comments that there is no press release yet so people should not assume its going to be virtual.


Side note: Carou said they are focusing now on MPE 2021 and no plans yet for ME 2021


That's what I was saying about keeping the health and safety of the candidates and staff first. Imagine the backlash if an outbreak happens in the middle of the competition, the bashers will be relentless. Miss Earth USA managed to stage one this year without any hitch though. Hopefully, they can plan things out as they still have ample time before December.


VIETNAM WILL HOST THE MISS CHARM INTERNATIONAL. IF THIS PAGEANT GOES WELL, HOPEFULLY THEY COULD HOST MISS EARTH 2021.


Hopefully, but if the ND of Miss Earth Thailand, Dr Sirikan Onsonkran can pull off all the stops for a grand national pageant (and she is planning to invite the reigning queen too) she might be able to stage the international finals as well.


I think Thailand as host is quite impossible because of three reasons 1. The ND is just a newbie 2..Thailand fanbase and NGOs will not fully support the hosting because 3. Its the home country of the not to mention pageant. The most realistic host can be no other that Vietnam. Carousel may tap the connection of Phoung Khan and Angelia for hosting. I know Carousel have partnerships in Vietnam. They just need to rekindle it.. After all they did it in 2010. Vietnam or Philippines.. I think its the latter. Hope its a live pageant though.. [-O<
Image
Image
User avatar
psyche of earth
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:40 am
Location: BeCOOL
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 770
Real Life Name/Nick: niel
Date of Birth: 08 Apr 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: educator
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Prediction Games

  • 0

Re: ♔⋆❁⋆♔ OFFICIAL ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2021 ♔⋆❁⋆♔

Postby manoypoe » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:37 pm

CamAngel123 wrote:This is just a personal sentiment.

I hope Miss Earth will find a new partner in UK.

They used to have 3 titles: England, Scotland, and Wales. Little by little, each of the titles disappeared until they decided to rename it as Miss Earth UK. I know they have been a great partner before but times are changing. Former Miss Earth UK finalists have already ventured out into other pageants. Some of them are even becoming a national director for other pageants and has a lot of sponsors.

We hosted a live for the delegates of Miss Earth UK before and we often encounter the same sentiments from them. There is a lack of support in UK for pageants. I think that is the reason why most of them teamed up. There is a great potential for UK delegates if they will have a proper support system and that is what these former delegates/finalists turned NDs are trying to do. :hx


If you are curious, I am referring to Molly-Marie Buckley. She joined Miss Earth UK several times. Unfortunately she never got the chance to represent UK in Miss Earth. She was eventually crowned as Miss Intercontinental Wales 2019 and now she is the National Director of Miss Eco UK 2021 and Miss Environment 2021. This is in partnership with Charlotte Brooke, Miss Earth England 2017 and Miss Eco International UK 2020.


After what happened in Miss Eco International recently, their ND's would have second thought now.
User avatar
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 61632
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 29851
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ♔⋆❁⋆♔ OFFICIAL ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2021 ♔⋆❁⋆♔

Postby manoypoe » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:39 pm

DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

Garbage does not come back alone, it is part of your luggage, always carry it with you until you get home. Do not litter beaches, roads, lakes, rivers, forests. Take care of nature, the cleanest city is not the cleanest, but the least dirty.
Thank you @fundacionvidaazul for the initiative and invitation to be part of this activity once again.


User avatar
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 61632
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 29851
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ♔⋆❁⋆♔ OFFICIAL ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2021 ♔⋆❁⋆♔

Postby ne0n » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:17 pm

psyche of earth wrote:
ne0n wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:
ne0n wrote:
CamAngel123 wrote:With what happened to the Egypt-based pageant, I am not leaning towards being okay with a virtual pageant again.

BUT: If Miss Earth can ensure the safety of the delegates and have proper safety measures in place should there be a delegate who will test positive while they are inside the bubble, they should continue on with a live pageant. Still keeping my fingers crossed because Miss Earth replied to one of the comments that there is no press release yet so people should not assume its going to be virtual.


Side note: Carou said they are focusing now on MPE 2021 and no plans yet for ME 2021


That's what I was saying about keeping the health and safety of the candidates and staff first. Imagine the backlash if an outbreak happens in the middle of the competition, the bashers will be relentless. Miss Earth USA managed to stage one this year without any hitch though. Hopefully, they can plan things out as they still have ample time before December.


VIETNAM WILL HOST THE MISS CHARM INTERNATIONAL. IF THIS PAGEANT GOES WELL, HOPEFULLY THEY COULD HOST MISS EARTH 2021.


Hopefully, but if the ND of Miss Earth Thailand, Dr Sirikan Onsonkran can pull off all the stops for a grand national pageant (and she is planning to invite the reigning queen too) she might be able to stage the international finals as well.


I think Thailand as host is quite impossible because of three reasons 1. The ND is just a newbie 2..Thailand fanbase and NGOs will not fully support the hosting because 3. Its the home country of the not to mention pageant. The most realistic host can be no other that Vietnam. Carousel may tap the connection of Phoung Khan and Angelia for hosting. I know Carousel have partnerships in Vietnam. They just need to rekindle it.. After all they did it in 2010. Vietnam or Philippines.. I think its the latter. Hope its a live pageant though.. [-O<


I have to agree, Miss Earth will have to tread a rather hostile ground in Thai pageantry. But I know the Thai society, as a whole, is generally not vindictive and if Dr. Sirikan can flex some muscles, she can make it happen, if not this year probably next.


https://youtu.be/hsdONcuJVFY

User avatar
ne0n
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:03 am
Location: London
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 728
Real Life Name/Nick: ne0n
Date of Birth: 04 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: ♔⋆❁⋆♔ OFFICIAL ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2021 ♔⋆❁⋆♔

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:22 am

IT'S OFFICIAL: MISS EARTH VIETNAM will be held this year

MISS EARTH® PAGEANT
Working for a Cause not for Applause since 2001
User avatar
ClubEarthMisso
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
 
Posts: 8682
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Somewhere
Country: Antarctica (aq)
Reputation: 5942
Date of Birth: 11 Sep 2001
Gender: Male
Profession: Unknown
Hobbies/Interests: I don't have any interests
Message: To whom?

  • 0

Re: ♔⋆❁⋆♔ OFFICIAL ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2021 ♔⋆❁⋆♔

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:24 am

Miss Earth DR Team during their beach clean up initiative

MISS EARTH® PAGEANT
Working for a Cause not for Applause since 2001
User avatar
ClubEarthMisso
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
 
Posts: 8682
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Somewhere
Country: Antarctica (aq)
Reputation: 5942
Date of Birth: 11 Sep 2001
Gender: Male
Profession: Unknown
Hobbies/Interests: I don't have any interests
Message: To whom?

  • 0

Re: ♔⋆❁⋆♔ OFFICIAL ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2021 ♔⋆❁⋆♔

Postby laruuuh » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:43 am

Does anyone know who Phuc Nguyen is? I just saw this post about Miss Earth Vietnam 2021 and Leading Media. I've heard them before. I'm not sure if this is new or old ND.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 5063948532

I'm curious since there are rumors that Vietnam MIGHT host.
laruuuh
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:57 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 33
Date of Birth: 28 Sep 1993
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Business Planner
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

  • 0

Re: ♔⋆❁⋆♔ OFFICIAL ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2021 ♔⋆❁⋆♔

Postby laruuuh » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:45 am

ClubEarthMisso wrote:
IT'S OFFICIAL: MISS EARTH VIETNAM will be held this year



OH. Is this a confirmation of Miss Earth 2021 in Vietnam? I thought they are looking for a Vietnamese rep based on the post in FB.
laruuuh
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:57 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 33
Date of Birth: 28 Sep 1993
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Business Planner
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

  • 1

Re: ♔⋆❁⋆♔ OFFICIAL ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2021 ♔⋆❁⋆♔

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:59 am

No its juts a national preliminary of Vietnam for Miss Earth 2021
MISS EARTH® PAGEANT
Working for a Cause not for Applause since 2001
User avatar
ClubEarthMisso
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
 
Posts: 8682
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Somewhere
Country: Antarctica (aq)
Reputation: 5942
Date of Birth: 11 Sep 2001
Gender: Male
Profession: Unknown
Hobbies/Interests: I don't have any interests
Message: To whom?

  • 0

Re: ♔⋆❁⋆♔ OFFICIAL ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2021 ♔⋆❁⋆♔

Postby CamAngel123 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:23 pm

laruuuh wrote:Does anyone know who Phuc Nguyen is? I just saw this post about Miss Earth Vietnam 2021 and Leading Media. I've heard them before. I'm not sure if this is new or old ND.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 5063948532

I'm curious since there are rumors that Vietnam MIGHT host.


I think he is the ND of Miss Earth Vietnam since Phuong Khanh's time. (Not sure if he was also he one who sent Nam Em - ME Vietnam 2016)

"One small action multiplied by a million people can transform the world."
- Nguyễn Phương Khánh, Miss Earth 2018
User avatar
CamAngel123
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 802
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:33 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 596
Date of Birth: 23 Mar 1998
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: sharing pageant updates
Message: Reduce, Re-use, Recycle, Re-think and Respect.

  • 0

Re: ♔⋆❁⋆♔ OFFICIAL ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2021 ♔⋆❁⋆♔

Postby CamAngel123 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:22 pm

Hi Earthlings! Mexico is starting to crown their state queens for 2021. What will happen to their 2020 queens? Will they still be able to compete or will they be replaced by the new set of queens who will compete for the Miss Earth Mexico 2021 crown?

I am really curious because Miss Earth Mexico 2020 - Graciella Ballesteros was not even a state queen (but rather an elemental queen from her state) and yet she became Mexico's rep. It would be unfair if the crowned state queens will not be given the chance to compete.
"One small action multiplied by a million people can transform the world."
- Nguyễn Phương Khánh, Miss Earth 2018
User avatar
CamAngel123
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 802
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:33 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 596
Date of Birth: 23 Mar 1998
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: sharing pageant updates
Message: Reduce, Re-use, Recycle, Re-think and Respect.

  • 0

Re: ♔⋆❁⋆♔ OFFICIAL ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2021 ♔⋆❁⋆♔

Postby Handsama » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:02 am

Image
Last edited by Handsama on Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 11874
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:28 am
Location: East Coast
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 13961
Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ♔⋆❁⋆♔ OFFICIAL ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2021 ♔⋆❁⋆♔

Postby Handsama » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:06 am

CamAngel123 wrote:Hi Earthlings! Mexico is starting to crown their state queens for 2021. What will happen to their 2020 queens? Will they still be able to compete or will they be replaced by the new set of queens who will compete for the Miss Earth Mexico 2021 crown?

I am really curious because Miss Earth Mexico 2020 - Graciella Ballesteros was not even a state queen (but rather an elemental queen from her state) and yet she became Mexico's rep. It would be unfair if the crowned state queens will not be given the chance to compete.


My assumption is that the new state winners will compete in 2022. Veracruz just crowned their 2021 Queen but there is no confirmation yet whether she’ll be replacing their 2020 delegate.
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 11874
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:28 am
Location: East Coast
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 13961
Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: ♔⋆❁⋆♔ OFFICIAL ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2021 ♔⋆❁⋆♔

Postby sleuth08 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:09 am

Handsama wrote:
CamAngel123 wrote:
laruuuh wrote:Does anyone know who Phuc Nguyen is? I just saw this post about Miss Earth Vietnam 2021 and Leading Media. I've heard them before. I'm not sure if this is new or old ND.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 5063948532

I'm curious since there are rumors that Vietnam MIGHT host.


I think he is the ND of Miss Earth Vietnam since Phuong Khanh's time. (Not sure if he was also he one who sent Nam Em - ME Vietnam 2016)



Good news! Miss Earth Vietnam ought to be in good hands. :!!



ANOTHER FORMER MISS EARTH DELEGATE ACQUIRING THE MISS EARTH FRANCHISE.

I HOPE SHE COULD TEAM UP WITH PHOUNG KHAN AND BRING MISS EARTH BACK TO VIETNAM
sleuth08
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 5094
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:59 am
Location: toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 4919
Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS
Message: It is not enough to succeed, OTHERS MUST FAIL

  • 0

Re: ♔⋆❁⋆♔ OFFICIAL ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2021 ♔⋆❁⋆♔

Postby Handsama » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:12 am

sleuth08 wrote:
Handsama wrote:
CamAngel123 wrote:
laruuuh wrote:Does anyone know who Phuc Nguyen is? I just saw this post about Miss Earth Vietnam 2021 and Leading Media. I've heard them before. I'm not sure if this is new or old ND.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 5063948532

I'm curious since there are rumors that Vietnam MIGHT host.


I think he is the ND of Miss Earth Vietnam since Phuong Khanh's time. (Not sure if he was also he one who sent Nam Em - ME Vietnam 2016)



Good news! Miss Earth Vietnam ought to be in good hands. :!!



ANOTHER FORMER MISS EARTH DELEGATE ACQUIRING THE MISS EARTH FRANCHISE.

I HOPE SHE COULD TEAM UP WITH PHOUNG KHAN AND BRING MISS EARTH BACK TO VIETNAM


Sorry my friend! Please ignore my post. It was an old posting. My bad. Just deleted it but you were fast! :%))
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 11874
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:28 am
Location: East Coast
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 13961
Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ♔⋆❁⋆♔ OFFICIAL ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2021 ♔⋆❁⋆♔

Postby sleuth08 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:41 am

Handsama wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:
Handsama wrote:
CamAngel123 wrote:
laruuuh wrote:Does anyone know who Phuc Nguyen is? I just saw this post about Miss Earth Vietnam 2021 and Leading Media. I've heard them before. I'm not sure if this is new or old ND.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 5063948532

I'm curious since there are rumors that Vietnam MIGHT host.


I think he is the ND of Miss Earth Vietnam since Phuong Khanh's time. (Not sure if he was also he one who sent Nam Em - ME Vietnam 2016)



Good news! Miss Earth Vietnam ought to be in good hands. :!!



ANOTHER FORMER MISS EARTH DELEGATE ACQUIRING THE MISS EARTH FRANCHISE.

I HOPE SHE COULD TEAM UP WITH PHOUNG KHAN AND BRING MISS EARTH BACK TO VIETNAM


Sorry my friend! Please ignore my post. It was an old posting. My bad. Just deleted it but you were fast! :%))


WOOPS! MY BAD :-j :-j :-j
sleuth08
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 5094
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:59 am
Location: toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 4919
Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS
Message: It is not enough to succeed, OTHERS MUST FAIL

  • 1

Re: ♔⋆❁⋆♔ OFFICIAL ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2021 ♔⋆❁⋆♔

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:18 am

It is not everyday that you have the opportunity to meet a former doctor who has led and served our the country as the 4th and 7th Prime Minister and was also known as world's oldest prime minister @chedetofficial

Growing up I adored Tun Dr Mahathir so much. I was 6 years old then when I missed the chance of meeting him In person for his birthday celebration. I shed tears as a little girl when i missed the chance but deep down I knew that I'll get to see him someday .

It was such an honour to meet him in person.

Thank you for the fantastic insight Tun Dr Mahathir .

i am very surprised that he did not get tired of answering my questions It was such a beautiful sharing session of my future plans for the underprivileged and to have him onboard to bless my journey .

The answer that attracted me the most was his advise on how to lead healthy lifestyle .

Last edited by ClubEarthMisso on Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MISS EARTH® PAGEANT
Working for a Cause not for Applause since 2001
User avatar
ClubEarthMisso
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
 
Posts: 8682
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Somewhere
Country: Antarctica (aq)
Reputation: 5942
Date of Birth: 11 Sep 2001
Gender: Male
Profession: Unknown
Hobbies/Interests: I don't have any interests
Message: To whom?

  • 1

Re: ♔⋆❁⋆♔ OFFICIAL ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2021 ♔⋆❁⋆♔

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:24 am

MISS EARTH® PAGEANT
Working for a Cause not for Applause since 2001
User avatar
ClubEarthMisso
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
 
Posts: 8682
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Somewhere
Country: Antarctica (aq)
Reputation: 5942
Date of Birth: 11 Sep 2001
Gender: Male
Profession: Unknown
Hobbies/Interests: I don't have any interests
Message: To whom?

  • 0

Re: ♔⋆❁⋆♔ OFFICIAL ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2021 ♔⋆❁⋆♔

Postby Handsama » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:12 am

Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 11874
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:28 am
Location: East Coast
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 13961
Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading
Message: Write a message here

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Earth

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: psyche of earth

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology