⋆❁⋆ THE ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2020 | 20TH EDITION ⋆❁⋆

Re: ⋆❁⋆ THE ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2020 | 20TH EDITION ⋆❁⋆

Postby missearthnews » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:10 pm

Michelle Weswaldi apparently holds the Miss Intercontinental Franchise... and...

wait for it...

Miss Supranational Canada franchise.

ImageImage
missearthnews
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 09 Sep 1980
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Newsmaker
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Earth News

Postby missearthnews » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:41 pm

uzumaki wrote:
Binibining ZOZI wrote:WATCH THE LATEST KORONA GROUP DISCUSSION, IT SEEMS THEY DONT LIKE MISS EARTH

Actually napahiya yung apat nung nagsalita na si Miguel. Sya lang ang nagbigay ng very objective opinion. The girl would say longevity daw for her. So kung 50 yrs na ang miss earth at 100 years na ang Miss Universe hindi nya pa rin icoconsider na major si ME dahil hindi nga nag matter sa kanya ang 20 yrs existence ni Ms Earth. Very unfortunate na sinabi nila that they do not downplay ME when obviously ang gusto lang naman nila sa Miss Universe is the glittering finals and nothing more. Consistency din daw when they have not considered last years Miss Universe pre pageant and the last 2 reigns of Miss Universe queens. These are the most inconsistent times na halos hindi naramdaman ang presence ng Miss Universe and sadly kasama ang time ni Catriona dyan. They also spoke about controversies. I don’t think alam nila ang history ng favorite pageant nila. Do they know how many controversies Miss Universe has weathered from the time of their existence? Have they forgotten how Alicia Machado was called Ms Piggy by Miss Universe’s previous owner and how she was humiliated in public saying she is an eating machine?. Bakit di din daw nagsasalita ang ME winner sa UN something. Hindi taga nila alam na in 2005, UN presenter si Alexandra Braun representing ME brand. Si Nicole Faria at Jamie Herell na spokepersons sa ENO, in 2015 UN guests ang ME candidates sa Austria, nag public speech si Phoung Khanh sa UN office sa Mauritius or Reunion Is. Clearly wala silang deep knowledge sa mga pageants and yet they broadcast and speak like they are experts.I like how that Miguel answered the question by asking does it really matter when pageants cater for different audiences. Very good to know din that Drew stated d facts from an independent body saying the most searched pageants in the world are Miss Universe, MW, ME, MI and MS. Ako I am open to all pageants as long as they support women and as long as they are true to their advocacy. We fans should be open minded and make sure that our opinions are not careless. We should support all platforms that supports women, their dreams. In short wag mema!!!! .

if you're closely watching all the episodes of the Korona Group dapat alam mo na, na ang loyalty ng group na yun ay sa Miss Universe, they are not discrediting Miss Earth's advocacy. In fact, the group even stated that Miss Earth has the most relevant advocacy among all existing pageants right now. They are simply stating facts. I am an Earthling but i understand their issues with Miss Earth. They actually discussed how Miss Earth can improve more. They are not playing safe and i like it.

Also, kung napanood mo yung episode nila with Werner Wessels, the creative director of the Miss South Africa Pageant, also stated that ME has the most relevant pageant advocacy but also pointed out some issues ME can improve on.

Regarding sa longevity topic, totoo naman na hindi comparable sa longevity ng Miss Universe, MW at MI sa 20 years ni ME, hence their BIG 3 opinion. But it doesn't mean na dina-downplay nila si ME.

Bottomline, opinion nila ang Big tatlo nila, like my opinion na Big apat lang ako and opinion ni Misso na BIG 5.
ImageImage
missearthnews

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:11 am

Since Nagma Shrestha (MUNepal 2017/MENepal 2012) is the new owner of Miss Universe franchise in Nepal, I wonder if she also wants the Miss Earth franchise in the future as well. I'm not saying Hidden Treasures is not doing a good job but you'll never know considering how Miss Earth franchise only lasts one year. Its just a What if scenario in my head. 8-} 8-} 8-}
MISS EARTH® PAGEANT
Working for a Cause not for Applause since 2001
ClubEarthMisso
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 11 Sep 2001
Profession: Unknown
Hobbies/Interests: I don't have any interests

Postby manoypoe » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:56 pm

missearthnews wrote:
uzumaki wrote:
Binibining ZOZI wrote:WATCH THE LATEST KORONA GROUP DISCUSSION, IT SEEMS THEY DONT LIKE MISS EARTH

Actually napahiya yung apat nung nagsalita na si Miguel. Sya lang ang nagbigay ng very objective opinion. The girl would say longevity daw for her. So kung 50 yrs na ang miss earth at 100 years na ang Miss Universe hindi nya pa rin icoconsider na major si ME dahil hindi nga nag matter sa kanya ang 20 yrs existence ni Ms Earth. Very unfortunate na sinabi nila that they do not downplay ME when obviously ang gusto lang naman nila sa Miss Universe is the glittering finals and nothing more. Consistency din daw when they have not considered last years Miss Universe pre pageant and the last 2 reigns of Miss Universe queens. These are the most inconsistent times na halos hindi naramdaman ang presence ng Miss Universe and sadly kasama ang time ni Catriona dyan. They also spoke about controversies. I don’t think alam nila ang history ng favorite pageant nila. Do they know how many controversies Miss Universe has weathered from the time of their existence? Have they forgotten how Alicia Machado was called Ms Piggy by Miss Universe’s previous owner and how she was humiliated in public saying she is an eating machine?. Bakit di din daw nagsasalita ang ME winner sa UN something. Hindi taga nila alam na in 2005, UN presenter si Alexandra Braun representing ME brand. Si Nicole Faria at Jamie Herell na spokepersons sa ENO, in 2015 UN guests ang ME candidates sa Austria, nag public speech si Phoung Khanh sa UN office sa Mauritius or Reunion Is. Clearly wala silang deep knowledge sa mga pageants and yet they broadcast and speak like they are experts.I like how that Miguel answered the question by asking does it really matter when pageants cater for different audiences. Very good to know din that Drew stated d facts from an independent body saying the most searched pageants in the world are Miss Universe, MW, ME, MI and MS. Ako I am open to all pageants as long as they support women and as long as they are true to their advocacy. We fans should be open minded and make sure that our opinions are not careless. We should support all platforms that supports women, their dreams. In short wag mema!!!! .

if you're closely watching all the episodes of the Korona Group dapat alam mo na, na ang loyalty ng group na yun ay sa Miss Universe, they are not discrediting Miss Earth's advocacy. In fact, the group even stated that Miss Earth has the most relevant advocacy among all existing pageants right now. They are simply stating facts. I am an Earthling but i understand their issues with Miss Earth. They actually discussed how Miss Earth can improve more. They are not playing safe and i like it.

Also, kung napanood mo yung episode nila with Werner Wessels, the creative director of the Miss South Africa Pageant, also stated that ME has the most relevant pageant advocacy but also pointed out some issues ME can improve on.

Regarding sa longevity topic, totoo naman na hindi comparable sa longevity ng Miss Universe, MW at MI sa 20 years ni ME, hence their BIG 3 opinion. But it doesn't mean na dina-downplay nila si ME.

Bottomline, opinion nila ang Big tatlo nila, like my opinion na Big apat lang ako and opinion ni Misso na BIG 5.

Let us not sugarcoat it, some Filipinos are really downplaying and even downgrading Miss Earth. Filipino gay mentality and it is very disgusting. We dont have to go far coz here in Misso, some Filipinos with crab mentality are everywhere. Though lately, they are silenced by Miss Earth but they are only waiting for an opening to attack again. =O/ =O/ :%)) :%))
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby Handsama » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:44 pm

manoypoe wrote:
missearthnews wrote:
uzumaki wrote:

Let us not sugarcoat it, some Filipinos are really downplaying and even downgrading Miss Earth. Filipino gay mentality and it is very disgusting. We dont have to go far coz here in Misso, some Filipinos with crab mentality are everywhere. Though lately, they are silenced by Miss Earth but they are only waiting for an opening to attack again. =O/ =O/ :%)) :%))

Did someone say Filipino crabs? :-O

Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby Handsama » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:52 pm

ClubEarthMisso wrote:Since Nagma Shrestha (MUNepal 2017/MENepal 2012) is the new owner of Miss Universe franchise in Nepal, I wonder if she also wants the Miss Earth franchise in the future as well. I'm not saying Hidden Treasures is not doing a good job but you'll never know considering how Miss Earth franchise only lasts one year. Its just a What if scenario in my head. 8-} 8-} 8-}

Hidden Treasures has been good to Miss Earth so I can only see two scenarios in which they’ll lose the franchise: 1. they give it up or 2. another would be franchisee offers to hold a Miss Earth Nepal pageant.
Handsama

Postby Handsama » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:31 am

Handsama

Postby missearthnews » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:18 am

manoypoe wrote:
missearthnews wrote:
uzumaki wrote:

I am not sugarcoating, i am just stating what i watched and from what i understood they are clear about their stand. They are objective and concise of what they think about Miss Earth. And as a fan of Miss Earth, i understand where they are coming from. Not because they are not a fan, you consider them as enemies already.

People here in Misso are so jaded with trolls and bashers that when someone tells a negative thing about ME, even if how constructive it is, they are still considered as enemies.

We should be open to criticisms, this is how we grow. This is how ME will grow better.

gosh... nagsabi ka lang naman ng totoo at ng opinyon mo, nileksyunan ka na ng "Filipino Crab Mentality" :%)) let's talk about respecting and not shutting down one's opinion naman. mas okay na topic kesa sa holier than though crab mentality card nyo.
ImageImage
missearthnews

Postby manoypoe » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:41 pm

missearthnews wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
missearthnews wrote:
uzumaki wrote:

I am not sugarcoating, i am just stating what i watched and from what i understood they are clear about their stand. They are objective and concise of what they think about Miss Earth. And as a fan of Miss Earth, i understand where they are coming from. Not because they are not a fan, you consider them as enemies already.

People here in Misso are so jaded with trolls and bashers that when someone tells a negative thing about ME, even if how constructive it is, they are still considered as enemies.

We should be open to criticisms, this is how we grow. This is how ME will grow better.

gosh... nagsabi ka lang naman ng totoo at ng opinyon mo, nileksyunan ka na ng "Filipino Crab Mentality" :%)) let's talk about respecting and not shutting down one's opinion naman. mas okay na topic kesa sa holier than though crab mentality card nyo.

I know you are a fan, dont get me wrong. I am not referring to you or anybody in particular when I say crab mentality. We accept criticisms coz we do criticize too. We know when one is objective and when one is not. My statement is general. We have been in this forum for long time and we know how to accept criticisms. :-* :-*

When I read what was shared, they criticized Miss Earth but silent on other pageants 'specks', shall we trust the words they say? Shall we call them fair?
Last edited by manoypoe on Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:18 pm

On Video| Miss Nepal Earth Riya Basnet 2019
The preparations for Miss Nepal 2020 have officially begun. And Miss Nepal Earth is still one of the main title! Stay tune for more exciting news on the official media page of Miss Nepal The Hidden Treasure . #EcoAngels #GuardiansOfNature Vctto@MissNepalHiddenTreasure

credit to Miss Earth Beauties

click to play
manoypoe

Postby Handsama » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:45 am

The candidates of Miss Earth Northern Marianas 2020 during their sashing ceremony.

Seven young women will vie for the chance to represent the Marianas at the Miss Earth Pageant later this year.

The candidates for this year’s pageant are Arianne Cabrera, Zoe Stephanson, Jessme Jones, Maria Terlaje, Jaybriana Manalo, Kaitlin Borja, and Tawnie Ngeskebei.

Handsama

Postby uzumaki » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:01 am

In the recent interview of Angelia Ong, Miss Earth 2015. She said that Miss Earth Org. is preparing something exciting for its 20th edition. My thought is about the supposed location of the pageant on its 20th year. Miss Earth 2006 (after its 5th yr) was suppose to be held in Chile. 2010 in Vietnam 2015 in Austria. Will 2020 be in another exciting location?. Will that push through considering that the world in battling a health crisis? News are coming out that Miss Earth 2020 pageant will be in December.
uzumaki
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: villamor
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1982
Profession: call center agent
Hobbies/Interests: sleeping

Previous

Return to Miss Earth