⋆❁⋆ MISS EARTH 2019 | DEPARTURES & ARRIVALS (p. 124) ⋆❁⋆

Image



  • 0

Re: ⋆❁⋆ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2019 - "FLOWER POWER" ⋆❁⋆

Postby melania » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:46 pm

    

manoypoe wrote:
ENGLAND
- What a hot body!



OBVIOUSLY, IT WAS PHOTOSHOPPED .. LIQUIFY PA MORE


melania
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:57 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 103
Real Life Name/Nick: melanie
Date of Birth: 28 May 1984
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: stylist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: blogging,travelling,counting money
Message: let me introduce myself....i'm MELANIA

  • 4

Re: ⋆❁⋆ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2019 - "FLOWER POWER" ⋆❁⋆

Postby MissPluto » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:10 pm

I don't know if it's just me but i'm loving the new Miss Earth Bolivia, she might be appointed but she seems to love the title and is very active, she has a very fun and positive aura. She might spells different to my already drying taste towards bolivian beauty queens.
Miss Universe | Miss World | Miss International | Miss Earth


NOTHING FOLLOWS
MissPluto
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 2277
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:35 pm
Country: Spain (es)
Reputation: 2854
Real Life Name/Nick: Pete
Date of Birth: 11 Sep 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Professor
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Too many to mention
Message: NADA!

  • 2

Re: ⋆❁⋆ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2019 - "FLOWER POWER" ⋆❁⋆

Postby sleuth08 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:57 am

AS OF NOW, THESE ARE THE PHOTOS THAT I LIKE:

Image
BOLIVIA

Image
GUYANA

Image
PUERTO RICO

Image
RUSSIA

Image
USA

sleuth08
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4357
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:59 am
Location: toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 4184
Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS
Message: It is not enough to succeed, OTHERS MUST FAIL

  • 1

Re: ⋆❁⋆ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2019 - "FLOWER POWER" ⋆❁⋆

Postby Handsama » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:42 am

Miss Earth Poland photoshoot


Click
Handsama
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
 
Posts: 9798
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:28 am
Location: East Coast
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 12057
Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: ⋆❁⋆ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2019 - "FLOWER POWER" ⋆❁⋆

Postby fermnedoza » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:08 am

If you're not yet aware; be informed that one ME national pageant just dropped their franchise of a copycat pageant. Which one will follow their lead?
fermnedoza
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 2351
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:47 am
Location: Bohol
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3182
Real Life Name/Nick: fernan
Date of Birth: 19 Sep 1975
Gender: Male
Profession: sales representative
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: reading books and browsing the internet.
Message: thanks for offering us a site where we could share ideas and share our passion for beauty pageants.

  • 0

Re: ⋆❁⋆ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2019 - "FLOWER POWER" ⋆❁⋆

Postby jamesmarx » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:18 am

fermnedoza wrote:If you're not yet aware; be informed that one ME national pageant just dropped their franchise of a copycat pageant. Which one will follow their lead?


Which National pageant is that? Are we expecting more?
jamesmarx
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 639
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:33 pm
Location: Bangkok
Country: Thailand (th)
Reputation: 427
Real Life Name/Nick: James
Date of Birth: 28 Sep 1989
Gender: Male
Profession: Cabin Crew
Hobbies/Interests: Swimming , Jogging , travelling
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ⋆❁⋆ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2019 - "FLOWER POWER" ⋆❁⋆

Postby JustinSky » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:47 am

The appointed delegates are now starting to apppear in ME website. Israel is already there.

I just noticed that there is no news about Peru? Will they send a rep this year? Also Angola, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Namibia and Cameroon what happened to these orgs?
JustinSky
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 7:19 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 105
Date of Birth: 07 Jul 2000
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Online games
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ⋆❁⋆ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2019 - "FLOWER POWER" ⋆❁⋆

Postby Busyboy » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:32 am

fermnedoza wrote:If you're not yet aware; be informed that one ME national pageant just dropped their franchise of a copycat pageant. Which one will follow their lead?


What pageant ferm? Your information leave us still uninformed... hehehe
THE BIG FOUR

MISS UNIVERSE-MISS WORLD-MISS EARTH-MISS INTERNATIONAL
Busyboy
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 2729
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:44 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2759
Date of Birth: 31 May 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hobbyist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Travel/Trivia
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ⋆❁⋆ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2019 - "FLOWER POWER" ⋆❁⋆

Postby JustinSky » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:55 am

fermnedoza wrote:If you're not yet aware; be informed that one ME national pageant just dropped their franchise of a copycat pageant. Which one will follow their lead?


Colombia?
JustinSky
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 7:19 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 105
Date of Birth: 07 Jul 2000
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Online games
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: ⋆❁⋆ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2019 - "FLOWER POWER" ⋆❁⋆

Postby MissPluto » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:48 am

fermnedoza wrote:If you're not yet aware; be informed that one ME national pageant just dropped their franchise of a copycat pageant. Which one will follow their lead?



Oh really? the last time i heard they are negotiating about it, didn't know they succumb to pressure. Well that's really good for me as it annoys the hell out of me.
Miss Universe | Miss World | Miss International | Miss Earth


NOTHING FOLLOWS
MissPluto
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 2277
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:35 pm
Country: Spain (es)
Reputation: 2854
Real Life Name/Nick: Pete
Date of Birth: 11 Sep 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Professor
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Too many to mention
Message: NADA!

  • 0

Re: ⋆❁⋆ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2019 - "FLOWER POWER" ⋆❁⋆

Postby manoypoe » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:53 am

MissPluto wrote:
fermnedoza wrote:If you're not yet aware; be informed that one ME national pageant just dropped their franchise of a copycat pageant. Which one will follow their lead?



Oh really? the last time i heard they are negotiating about it, didn't know they succumb to pressure. Well that's really good for me as it annoys the hell out of me.


But it is more annoying not to know what you two are talking about. =O/ =O/ =;)) =;))
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 51047
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 26368
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: ⋆❁⋆ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2019 - "FLOWER POWER" ⋆❁⋆

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:41 am

Dapat may multiple choice.
Image
Ea'rend¿l
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
 
Posts: 22655
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:37 pm
Country: Ireland (ie)
Reputation: 18562
Real Life Name/Nick: Earendil
Date of Birth: 15 Feb 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Knight of Templar
Hobbies/Interests: Chasing Time

  • 1

Re: ⋆❁⋆ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2019 - "FLOWER POWER" ⋆❁⋆

Postby manoypoe » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:52 am

Ea'rend¿l wrote:Dapat may multiple choice.


:=p :=p =D> =D> :=p :=p

Entertaining na, educational pa.

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 51047
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 26368
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: ⋆❁⋆ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2019 - "FLOWER POWER" ⋆❁⋆

Postby MissPluto » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:09 am

manoypoe wrote:
Ea'rend¿l wrote:Dapat may multiple choice.


:=p :=p =D> =D> :=p :=p

Entertaining na, educational pa.

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))



It's is easy to find out just look at the franchise holder who also holds the franchise of that copy cat pageant and eliminate one by one, this one annoys me the most. HAHAHAHAHA
Miss Universe | Miss World | Miss International | Miss Earth


NOTHING FOLLOWS
MissPluto
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 2277
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:35 pm
Country: Spain (es)
Reputation: 2854
Real Life Name/Nick: Pete
Date of Birth: 11 Sep 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Professor
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Too many to mention
Message: NADA!

  • 1

Re: ⋆❁⋆ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2019 - "FLOWER POWER" ⋆❁⋆

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:29 am

I'll just seat in Row 4 near the basurahan.
Image
Ea'rend¿l
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
 
Posts: 22655
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:37 pm
Country: Ireland (ie)
Reputation: 18562
Real Life Name/Nick: Earendil
Date of Birth: 15 Feb 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Knight of Templar
Hobbies/Interests: Chasing Time

  • 1

Re: ⋆❁⋆ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2019 - "FLOWER POWER" ⋆❁⋆

Postby Busyboy » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:39 am

MissPluto wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
Ea'rend¿l wrote:Dapat may multiple choice.


:=p :=p =D> =D> :=p :=p

Entertaining na, educational pa.

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))



It's is easy to find out just look at the franchise holder who also holds the franchise of that copy cat pageant and eliminate one by one, this one annoys me the most. HAHAHAHAHA


Kahit PM lang oh...
THE BIG FOUR

MISS UNIVERSE-MISS WORLD-MISS EARTH-MISS INTERNATIONAL
Busyboy
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 2729
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:44 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2759
Date of Birth: 31 May 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hobbyist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Travel/Trivia
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ⋆❁⋆ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2019 - "FLOWER POWER" ⋆❁⋆

Postby Geeyourhair » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:56 pm

Guessing game starts for what @fermnendoza & @MissPluto are talking about.

My Guess: El-John Pageants
The Copycat: Miss Ek Ek
Geeyourhair
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1926
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:23 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2037
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media
Message: I love you all!

  • 0

Re: ⋆❁⋆ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2019 - "FLOWER POWER" ⋆❁⋆

Postby uzumaki » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:11 pm

Geeyourhair wrote:Guessing game starts for what @fermnendoza & @MissPluto are talking about.

My Guess: El-John Pageants
The Copycat: Miss Ek Ek


my guess is El Tocuyo?????
uzumaki
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1348
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:39 am
Country: Central African Republic (cf)
Reputation: 581
Real Life Name/Nick: villamor
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1982
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: call center agent
Hobbies/Interests: sleeping
Message: thank u...

  • 0

Re: ⋆❁⋆ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2019 - "FLOWER POWER" ⋆❁⋆

Postby Geeyourhair » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:18 pm

Miss Earth Guadalupe

Image
Geeyourhair
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1926
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:23 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2037
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media
Message: I love you all!

  • 0

Re: ⋆❁⋆ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2019 - "FLOWER POWER" ⋆❁⋆

Postby Geeyourhair » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:20 pm

uzumaki wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:Guessing game starts for what @fermnendoza & @MissPluto are talking about.

My Guess: El-John Pageants
The Copycat: Miss Ek Ek


my guess is El Tocuyo?????


Venezuela? Hmmmm I don't think so. I always see the hashatags of that other pageant in some of the postings of the delegates. Besides, the other pageant is not known to be a copycat--just a leech. :%))
Geeyourhair
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1926
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:23 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2037
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media
Message: I love you all!

  • 0

Re: ⋆❁⋆ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2019 - "FLOWER POWER" ⋆❁⋆

Postby MissPluto » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:15 pm

Geeyourhair wrote:
uzumaki wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:Guessing game starts for what @fermnendoza & @MissPluto are talking about.

My Guess: El-John Pageants
The Copycat: Miss Ek Ek


my guess is El Tocuyo?????


Venezuela? Hmmmm I don't think so. I always see the hashatags of that other pageant in some of the postings of the delegates. Besides, the other pageant is not known to be a copycat--just a leech. :%))



Nope not Venezuela, Miss Chupanational is not a copycat but a leeching/slutty pageant.
Miss Universe | Miss World | Miss International | Miss Earth


NOTHING FOLLOWS
MissPluto
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 2277
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:35 pm
Country: Spain (es)
Reputation: 2854
Real Life Name/Nick: Pete
Date of Birth: 11 Sep 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Professor
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Too many to mention
Message: NADA!

  • 1

Re: ⋆❁⋆ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2019 - "FLOWER POWER" ⋆❁⋆

Postby kancha » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:59 pm

Miss Nepal - Riya Basnet




My journey towards zero waste community continues.... This time, we chose a community in Imadole a bit far from our place as these days I always find it fascinating to know what’s actually happening outside my bubble. I had to choose to adapt and had so much to share and also to learn from their daily chores. Sometimes, there are these late epiphanies in life where even hearing them out I tend to find comfort in familiarity of strangers and how profusely we can actually relate to one another!

As we dived into the topic , it was nice to see them fascinated with a fact that according to the statistics we extract resources at a rate faster than we can grow, enough to supply the need of every human on this planet , therefore food we do not consume means part of our natural resources was extracted but not consumed hence , becomes — WASTE !
As my day flowed through, what made this event so memorable was the way participants' perception changed for “bottle Kagaz walas” - in our typical language ! Now, atleast I tend to term them as dry waste CEOS of Our nation. I am happy to be one of them. How do we condense the work of these people who get lost in the crowd ? perhaps through some appreciation and finally through some change in perception!

There are days which leaves you a bit weary but there are others which will have you riveted. This was the latter one.. More to come , peeps ! Stay connected.


“I alone cannot change the world, but i can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.” .
.
When I see children, I see our future. Inaugurating the “Zero Waste School” project at Buddhanilkantha Model Community Academy has been one of the most gratifying experience of my life. While conducting the workshops I was surprised to see so many enthusiastic change-makers. All they needed was someone to point out to them what they CAN do!
Children are the roots of the future, if they start loving and protecting environment, our future will be sustainable.
It was wonderful to see the commitment of children to make their school- a zero waste school. This has encouraged us even more to commit to help them and hundreds of schools like them in every form and shape.

Also cant thank my @youngrootsnepal team enough. I know this is just the beginning!
When you judge others, you do not define them, you define yourself.
Keep Smiling cuz every day is a great day


kancha
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
 
Posts: 823
Joined: Wed May 02, 2012 6:47 pm
Location: Dharan
Country: Nepal (np)
Reputation: 294
Real Life Name/Nick: Kancha Subba
Date of Birth: 28 Jul 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: IT
Hobbies/Interests: @#!$%&*
Message: Never confuse education with intelligence

  • 1

Re: ⋆❁⋆ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2019 - "FLOWER POWER" ⋆❁⋆

Postby Geeyourhair » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:29 pm

kancha wrote:Miss Nepal - Riya Basnet




My journey towards zero waste community continues.... This time, we chose a community in Imadole a bit far from our place as these days I always find it fascinating to know what’s actually happening outside my bubble. I had to choose to adapt and had so much to share and also to learn from their daily chores. Sometimes, there are these late epiphanies in life where even hearing them out I tend to find comfort in familiarity of strangers and how profusely we can actually relate to one another!

As we dived into the topic , it was nice to see them fascinated with a fact that according to the statistics we extract resources at a rate faster than we can grow, enough to supply the need of every human on this planet , therefore food we do not consume means part of our natural resources was extracted but not consumed hence , becomes — WASTE !
As my day flowed through, what made this event so memorable was the way participants' perception changed for “bottle Kagaz walas” - in our typical language ! Now, atleast I tend to term them as dry waste CEOS of Our nation. I am happy to be one of them. How do we condense the work of these people who get lost in the crowd ? perhaps through some appreciation and finally through some change in perception!

There are days which leaves you a bit weary but there are others which will have you riveted. This was the latter one.. More to come , peeps ! Stay connected.


“I alone cannot change the world, but i can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.” .
.
When I see children, I see our future. Inaugurating the “Zero Waste School” project at Buddhanilkantha Model Community Academy has been one of the most gratifying experience of my life. While conducting the workshops I was surprised to see so many enthusiastic change-makers. All they needed was someone to point out to them what they CAN do!
Children are the roots of the future, if they start loving and protecting environment, our future will be sustainable.
It was wonderful to see the commitment of children to make their school- a zero waste school. This has encouraged us even more to commit to help them and hundreds of schools like them in every form and shape.

Also cant thank my @youngrootsnepal team enough. I know this is just the beginning!


Beautiful Miss Nepal. I think she is still the front runner in Asia for now.
Geeyourhair
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1926
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:23 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2037
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media
Message: I love you all!

  • 2

Re: ⋆❁⋆ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2019 - "FLOWER POWER" ⋆❁⋆

Postby sleuth08 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:53 pm

BANGLADESH IS DEBUTING IN MISS UNIVERSE AND MISS INTERNATIONAL. HOPE THE COUNTRY WILL DEBUT IN MISS EARTH AS WELL.

WITH ALMOST 50 COUNTRIES CROWNING THEIR REP, IT'S GOING TO BE A BLOODBATH.
sleuth08
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4357
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:59 am
Location: toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 4184
Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS
Message: It is not enough to succeed, OTHERS MUST FAIL

  • 2

Re: ⋆❁⋆ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2019 - "FLOWER POWER" ⋆❁⋆

Postby Johnny Bravo, Jr. » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:18 pm

Update about the stage: As far as I know, there are 3 shortlisted entries for the stage design. Each of the designers (mostly if not all architects) will present their designs to the Top 3 Executives of Miss Earth Org on Friday.

My friend is aware that many fans are setting their expectations high on the stage design because of them being architects.
Miss Earth is Miss Earth. Nothing can beat that. Deal with it.
Johnny Bravo, Jr.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 1501
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:07 am
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 1018
Real Life Name/Nick: JB
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: This is personal, so no.
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: This is personal, so no.
Message: I'm a certified Miss Earth fan.

  • 1

Re: ⋆❁⋆ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2019 - "FLOWER POWER" ⋆❁⋆

Postby sleuth08 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:46 pm

Johnny Bravo, Jr. wrote:Update about the stage: As far as I know, there are 3 shortlisted entries for the stage design. Each of the designers (mostly if not all architects) will present their designs to the Top 3 Executives of Miss Earth Org on Friday.

My friend is aware that many fans are setting their expectations high on the stage design because of them being architects.


THAT'S SUPER EXCITING TO HEAR.

IF IT IS TRUE THE JESSE M ROBREDO COLISEUM IS THE VENUE, THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS WHEN IT COMES TO THE DESIGN OF THE STAGE.
sleuth08
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4357
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:59 am
Location: toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 4184
Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS
Message: It is not enough to succeed, OTHERS MUST FAIL

  • 0

Re: ⋆❁⋆ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2019 - "FLOWER POWER" ⋆❁⋆

Postby JustinSky » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:35 pm

sleuth08 wrote:BANGLADESH IS DEBUTING IN MISS UNIVERSE AND MISS INTERNATIONAL. HOPE THE COUNTRY WILL DEBUT IN MISS EARTH AS WELL.

WITH ALMOST 50 COUNTRIES CROWNING THEIR REP, IT'S GOING TO BE A BLOODBATH.


There will be Miss Bangladesh in MAPI and the finals will be on the 9th of October. I hope the rep can crossover to ME since MAPI will be in Manila.
JustinSky
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 7:19 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 105
Date of Birth: 07 Jul 2000
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Online games
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: ⋆❁⋆ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2019 - "FLOWER POWER" ⋆❁⋆

Postby manoypoe » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:56 pm

manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 51047
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 26368
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: ⋆❁⋆ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2019 - "FLOWER POWER" ⋆❁⋆

Postby Handsama » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:36 pm

MissPluto wrote:I don't know if it's just me but i'm loving the new Miss Earth Bolivia, she might be appointed but she seems to love the title and is very active, she has a very fun and positive aura. She might spells different to my already drying taste towards bolivian beauty queens.


In a pageant like Miss Bolivia where multiple titles are awarded, there is something to be said when the ND just chooses the best girl for Miss Earth rather than giving the crown to the second or third runner up. The reality is that a lot more is required of the Earth delegate compared to other titles whose contestants merely tour around the host city and look pretty during the finals.
Handsama
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
 
Posts: 9798
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:28 am
Location: East Coast
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 12057
Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ⋆❁⋆ ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2019 - "FLOWER POWER" ⋆❁⋆

Postby Handsama » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:40 pm

Reem Matar is Miss Earth Israel 2019. Welcome aboard! :-*

Image
Handsama
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
 
Posts: 9798
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:28 am
Location: East Coast
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 12057
Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading
Message: Write a message here

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Earth

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology