OMG Another controversy by Lora!

OMG Another controversy by Lora!

Postby Pageanaticz » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:33 am

Can someone translate the controversial post of the bitter cunt Lora Spoya?

Pageanaticz
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jay
Date of Birth: 15 Feb 1984
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Consumer Relations Officer
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Everything

Re: OMG Another controversy by Lora!

Postby chellomellow » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:35 am

Pageanaticz wrote:Can someone translate the controversial post of the bitter cunt Lora Spoya?

So she is bitter and you don't know the translation? I don't think you have any right to call her a C L-) L-) L-) L-)
You can disagree without being negative!

Anyway here it is

Today I woke up with a great distaste after being a spectator of great injustices in the miss international pageant. I can say from personal experience of being a participant and top 15 in 2010 that this pageant has changed radically and it's not any longer a transparent pageant that I once knew. It's very sad to see that in today's day and age in beauty pageants (not all thank god) care about interests, whether they are political, economical or social. Yes it's true, directing one is a business and they should look for general income to be rentable, it looks to me that putting aside true talent and potential of the contestants just like their dreams and goals only to make a profit is questionable. I'm Peruvian and it hurts me to not see @daneapanga placing because I know what it is to put in effort and I know her great potential to be a magnificent queen and even like @jessica and @dani to me it looks like they should have placed. In the words of a judge @ambass something very strange happened ... could it be that the list of placements were rigged? Why not be fair? Why change the results? That will stay on many minds of the all the people that I know that were really confused with what they say. If I'm writing this it's because I know how frustrating it is to work hard and have it be in vain, I say in vain because it's probably because those who deserved to place feel like such, but believe me sooner than later you all will understand that all things happen for a reason and god's timing is perfect. Peace, love and justice for all.
─▀██▀▄███▄─ ▀██─██▀██▀▀▀█─
──██─███─███─██─██─██▄█──
──██─▀██▄██▀─▀█▄█▀─██▀█──
─▄██▄▄█▀▀▀─────▀──▄██▄▄▄█

[youtube]1rmr_z5bWgo[/youtube]

TEAM TYA JANE
chellomellow
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 16 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: I am an Angel sent from heaven ❤
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing, Reading, Music, Drawing, Anime, Piano

Postby Pageanaticz » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:43 am

chellomellow wrote:
Pageanaticz wrote:Can someone translate the controversial post of the bitter cunt Lora Spoya?

So she is bitter and you don't know the translation? I don't think you have any right to call her a C L-) L-) L-) L-)

Anyway here it is

Today I woke up with a great distaste after being a spectator of great injustices in the miss international pageant. I can say from personal experience of being a participant and top 15 in 2010 that this pageant has changed radically and it's not any longer a transparent pageant that I once knew. It's very sad to see that in today's day and age in beauty pageants (not all thank god) care about interests, whether they are political, economical or social. Yes it's true, directing one is a business and they should look for general income to be rentable, it looks to me that putting aside true talent and potential of the contestants just like their dreams and goals only to make a profit is questionable. I'm Peruvian and it hurts me to not see @daneapanga placing because I know what it is to put in effort and I know her great potential to be a magnificent queen and even like @jessica and @dani to me it looks like they should have placed. In the words of a judge @ambass something very strange happened ... could it be that the list of placements were rigged? Why not be fair? Why change the results? That will stay on many minds of the all the people that I know that were really confused with what they say. If I'm writing this it's because I know how frustrating it is to work hard and have it be in vain, I say in vain because it's probably because those who deserved to place feel like such, but believe me sooner than later you all will understand that all things happen for a reason and god's timing is perfect. Peace, love and justice for all.

I read the translation in FB but it really sucks! She shouldn't have commented because its not her pageant anymore! 8-} 8-} 8-}
Anyway thanks but no thanks, she proved that she really isn't fit to be called a queen L-) L-) L-)
Pageanaticz

Postby mikel_mm » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:46 am

chellomellow wrote:

Anyway here it is

Hmmm for me she's just airing her disappoinmetn on Danea and Jessica clapping. She did nit ditch the actual results but the list of countries that placed in the final 15. By the way I guess the only thing she missed is that everyone worked hard for this contest not only Danea
mikel_mm
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: mikel ignacio
Date of Birth: 23 Nov 1987
Profession: QA
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books and watching movies, playing RPG

Postby Pageanaticz » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:54 am

mikel_mm wrote:
chellomellow wrote:

Anyway here it is

Hmmm for me she's just airing her disappoinmetn on Danea and Jessica clapping. She did nit ditch the actual results but the list of countries that placed in the final 15. By the way I guess the only thing she missed is that everyone worked hard for this contest not only Danea

This phrases shouldn't be part of her comment at the first place @-) @-) @-) "Why not be fair? Why change the results"?
Pageanaticz

Postby banshe1981 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:07 am

She is just disappointed on how the result did not work in their favor. So why the namecalling?? My God nanalo na nga ,, just be humble and let others express their feeling of frustration and disappointment as long as they dont bash or hurt others... I :)>-
banshe1981
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: banshe1981
Date of Birth: 31 Jan 1981
Profession: accountant
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: surfing the net, swimming

Postby kurtij » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:30 am

SHE CAN ALWAYS WHINE.
THATS WHATS SHE'S ALWAYS BEEN FIGHTING FOR
kurtij
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

Postby bahe » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:05 am

she is just jealous and fading old lady ignore her waste of time ,,,,,,,
bahe

Real Life Name/Nick: buras
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1972
Profession: diver
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: food and sleep

Postby danksa » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:09 am

Just don't send your delegate to any international beauty contest so you won't get disappointed if she won't placed. Bianca Guidotti and Janicel Lubina, both competed and the former didn't place in the top 15, while the latter though equipped with beauty, elegance, charm and grace only landed in the top 10 and won the best dressed award; but right after the pageant, they didnt say anything against the pageant and the MIO about the results and instead accepted the verdict. Why latinas are always crying over spilled milk if they don't placed? Asian women are starting to be noticed in the international pageantry as evident in Miss Universe 2015 where Japan, Thailand, Indonesia and of course the Philippines entered the top 15, which was eventually won by Pia. Same with the recent MGI where another Asian stunner from Indonesia won followed by Philippines and Thailand.
Where can i send the Bench GC's so you can buy a decent underwear? Act of charity ko na s pagiging basher mo!!!
danksa

Real Life Name/Nick: DAN
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1979
Profession: EMPLOYED
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Interior designing/cooking

Postby Okadah Marie de la Nota » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:48 pm

Duh. That's the essence of every contest. There will be winners and losers. AND it hurts if our favorites don't win because we have always been there for them watching them train and all. But let's also consider that maybe all the other girls worked just as hard. I mean there are different set of judges each year and the owners of these pageants are looking for those qualities in a certain candidate that they think deserves the title.
Okadah Marie de la Nota

Real Life Name/Nick: Okada Nota
Date of Birth: 12 Feb 1996
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: Stripper by Night
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants, Pageants for Men most especially
Message: I can't believe I'm finally here! Misso is the best ever! Super love you guys.

Postby juicy_fruit146 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:03 am

SHE'S AN ENVIOUS EVIL WITCH! >:) >:) >:)

juicy_fruit146

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: ________
Hobbies/Interests: _______

Postby Colonel Sanders » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:25 am

i didnt know before she was MI contestant.. @-)
btw according to Misso correspondent, Miss Peru is one of the MIO favourite. That girl has nice personality. I dont know why she clapped.

ImageImageImage
Colonel Sanders

Date of Birth: 21 Jun 1988
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Coffee Shop Owner / Part Time Model
Hobbies/Interests: Kentucky Fried Chicken

Postby TheK » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:56 am

i think it is a learning process for her to accept defeat. i mean i respect her opinion but maybe that is just the way it is for her. she is still pretty not necessarily graceful or gracious towards events that dont favor her. but then again just let her be her time pageants is already up.
Read My 2019 Binibining Pilipinas Prediction
http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1682799
[center]...MU-MW-MI... nothing follows
TheK

Real Life Name/Nick: ten
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: web developer
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: web design

Return to Miss International