Road towards Miss Nepal 2014 | Winner is SUBIN LIMBU!

Re: Road towards Miss Nepal 2014: Training has begun!

Postby kancha » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:24 pm

NepaliAmir wrote:
nepalime wrote:
kancha wrote:@ Nepalime - why are you calling Subin plain..she is the most beautiful of them all...ORIENTAL BEAUTY

now elucidate that

JPT. elucidate? kkasto garo garo word use nagarana dictionary nai paltauna paryo.
Anyway back to the topic, she is not the prettiest oriental beauty. Lakpa and even varsha are facially superior. But having said that she does have the x-factor. She look like an achiever, i am quite impressed by her academically. But girl need to work on her fashion sense asap. Look at rashmi and rashmita, they are always well dressed.

LOL Subin is nowhere near an oriental beauty. She looks so plain jane and the only thing that saves her is her height. She looks same as Aastha who is 5'9. Expect that pretty much most girls have good education so, I don't buy that she is doing well academically. Also, she needs to get a stylist and get some work done in her face than I might see something in her. For, now she is a clapper, clapping hard for the winners.

@Nepalime - bides ma padeko manche re jabo simple word use garda dictionary nai paltauna parne ...thuikka :-* :-* :">

In Subin....I think you guys don't see what I see....she is demure yet she has that umphh factor....but I also agree that she needs stylist - pronto, that's her only drawback

Most of the girl in the bunch looks the same...for me standard beauty is boring...its not about blending in, its about standing out --- Rashmi and Subin stands out for me. :)>- :)>-

@Amir Gurung - I have every rights to call you UGLY...but I don't think I am in position to ask you to get your "FACE DONE"...that's your personal choice. Its like some body said "If you don't love yourself, how the hell are you going to love somebody else".

Have your say, voice your opinion but don't get too much carried away.....

Last edited by kancha on Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When you judge others, you do not define them, you define yourself.
Keep Smiling cuz every day is a great day

[youtube]Tgm1bBKiyPU[/youtube]
kancha
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Kancha Subba
Date of Birth: 28 Jul 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: IT
Hobbies/Interests: @#!$%&*

Re: Road towards Miss Nepal 2014: Contestants Profiles on Pa

Postby kancha » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:06 pm

Subin with Miss Nepal 2013

kancha

Postby NepaliAmir » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:05 pm

kancha wrote:
NepaliAmir wrote:
nepalime wrote:
kancha wrote:@ Nepalime - why are you calling Subin plain..she is the most beautiful of them all...ORIENTAL BEAUTY

now elucidate that

JPT. elucidate? kkasto garo garo word use nagarana dictionary nai paltauna paryo.
Anyway back to the topic, she is not the prettiest oriental beauty. Lakpa and even varsha are facially superior. But having said that she does have the x-factor. She look like an achiever, i am quite impressed by her academically. But girl need to work on her fashion sense asap. Look at rashmi and rashmita, they are always well dressed.

LOL Subin is nowhere near an oriental beauty. She looks so plain jane and the only thing that saves her is her height. She looks same as Aastha who is 5'9. Expect that pretty much most girls have good education so, I don't buy that she is doing well academically. Also, she needs to get a stylist and get some work done in her face than I might see something in her. For, now she is a clapper, clapping hard for the winners.

@Nepalime - bides ma padeko manche re jabo simple word use garda dictionary nai paltauna parne ...thuikka :-* :-* :">

In Subin....I think you guys don't see what I see....she is demure yet she has that umphh factor....but I also agree that she needs stylist - pronto, that's her only drawback

Most of the girl in the bunch looks the same...for me standard beauty is boring...its not about blending in, its about standing out --- Rashmi and Subin stands out for me. :)>- :)>-

@Amir Gurung - I have every rights to call you UGLY...but I don't think I am in position to ask you to get your "FACE DONE"...that's your personal choice. Its like some body said "If you don't love yourself, how the hell are you going to love somebody else".

Oh really? Atleast I have a face unlike some hoochie mama, also I am not a contestant to the biggest national contest. I have all rights to tell her to fix her face as it's not Miss Nepal standard. She is so not fit for the crown or the top 5 but I think she will get the tall girl edit in Top 10.
Why Philippines won Miss Universe 2018?
[youtube]GfradLU9flg[/youtube]
[youtube]IUzeIi9E8Bs[/youtube]
NepaliAmir
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Karma Lamjung
Date of Birth: 13 Aug 1992
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant and Fashion

Postby nepalime » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:25 pm

Chill guys.

I think this group is either hit or miss in general. Rashmita and Prisha might be the best speaker. But one is shot another well i am still not sold. Aastha is the best girl. But we all know what happen to her in her recent international pageant. She was overshadowed by others easily. Rasmi seriously need to work on her smie projection. She look best when she doesn't have force, i so want to see how good is her communication.

My ideal top 3 is aastha, Rasmi and Rashmita. :hx
[youtube]RUJSPi_LE2k[/youtube]
nepalime
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: GORKHALI
Date of Birth: 23 Oct 1991
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Dreamer
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Movies

Postby nepalime » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:05 pm

self defense class
nepalime

Postby NepaliAmir » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:03 pm

Miss Nepal 2014 finalists meet Ishani at last!

Glamour Nepal, Kathmandu – Every day is being learning day for the nineteen beautiful participants of Fanta the Hidden Treasure Miss Nepal 2014. In this process, Miss Nepal 2013, Ishani Shrestha was been caught among our beautiful ladies at Prithvi Hall of DECC located at United world trade center, Tripureshwor, where the grooming process of this year’s miss Nepal competition is being conducted. The participating girls of Fanta the Hidden Treasure Miss Nepal 2014 were found excited to see Ishani Shrestha among them. The girls were equally found taking keen interest in the words shared by Ishani regarding her experience both at miss Nepal 2013 and miss world 2013. The girls were found equally impressed and encouraged with the story told by Ishani. We hope the girls might have figured out what it would require to be noticed and how it could be made possible to happen. Possibly, some secrets about how to be the winner.

Besides the regular schedule of training the girls have been shaping themselves the best way they can. And in that regard Jasmine fitness and spa is been making sure of this thing happen. The girls have visited to Maiti Nepal, from where they have been more aware about the reality of women trafficking in Nepal, women violence, importance of women empowerment and much more. The girls might have developed more confidence, while being face to face with our own CNN Hero, Anuradha Koirala and might have developed some plans and thoughts of being useful to the society in some ways they can.

Furthermore the contestants have also learned on different aspects on self defense in the Paritran self defense workshop as well and also been added with the information on healthy skin by Mr. Nepal 2011 and dermatologist by profession, Dr Aayushman Ghimire. The things are not over for our beautiful participants, it has just started, so get updated with us while we bring more on making of Fanta The Hidden Treasure Miss Nepal 2014.

- See more at: http://glamournepalfashion.com/grooming ... YrD8e.dpuf
NepaliAmir

Postby kancha » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:56 am

NepaliAmir wrote:
kancha wrote:
NepaliAmir wrote:
nepalime wrote:

now elucidate that

Oh really? Atleast I have a face unlike some hoochie mama, also I am not a contestant to the biggest national contest. I have all rights to tell her to fix her face as it's not Miss Nepal standard. She is so not fit for the crown or the top 5 but I think she will get the tall girl edit in Top 10.

You are so full of yourself that you see the "FACE" in you....but I see nothing...just Nepal's country side bhede gurung topa (no offence to ******) & gora wanna be. You are short...5'3" right...i think you should have a surgery to increase that height...according to my beauty standard your face looks like*** I don;t even want to compare you with any thing or animal because you look so hideous that it would be an insult to them..so i think you should also see a doctor for that too....see what I did there...I read you, I judged you as a human being. How do you feel about that?

& pls don't give me cliché crap like "she is contestant of a pageant so she should fix this and that....but I am not so however I look, I am OK"

I also want to ask you ...what is this Miss Nepal Standard that you are talking about????? Is it a body structure or Is it certain RACE or is it certain CAST...what is it?? I don't think its "MISS NEPAL STANDARD" i think its "YOUR STANDARD". Like Karishma Manandhar quoted in some interview "You are...what you think other people are!!".

P.S.I was just trying to make a point :)>- love u

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This year we have 19 girls..out of which i have about 6 to 7 favorites that caught my attention right away....other remaining girls I don't even know their names, but that doesn't mean I hate them and should do what ^ someone is doing, which clearly is not very cool....every one is working harder and has equal chances of winning the title...

Women are beautiful when they are confident.

kancha

Postby kancha » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:37 am

nepalime wrote:Chill guys.

I think this group is either hit or miss in general. Rashmita and Prisha might be the best speaker. But one is shot another well i am still not sold. Aastha is the best girl. But we all know what happen to her in her recent international pageant. She was overshadowed by others easily. Rasmi seriously need to work on her smie projection. She look best when she doesn't have force, i so want to see how good is her communication.

My ideal top 3 is aastha, Rasmi and Rashmita. :hx

chillax bhancha ni ....well I am chillaxed....

kancha

Postby kancha » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:21 am

Today I think I'll do over all ratings for some of my favorite contestant...pls do comment back hai...

PART 1

Aastha - I understand, as what I would like to call it "the Aastha Situation". She is not that LOUD as few other girls. She seems dis-interested & tends to get overshadowed very easily which is not good for international pageants. When you are doing pageants you need to demand attention(in a classy way) and let people know that you are there for all the right reasons. But Aastha, she simply doesn't have a presence. Of course she is beautiful model and she photographs well. But is that enough.

Female Phenomenon, she is glamazon, but lack of confidence [-X , also I heard that she has questionable fashion sense -so 8/10

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Prinsa - I don't know why but sometimes I feel like she is the ONE (Shrestha haru le ta hat-trick ko ni pat-trick hanla jasto cha). I see that she is working hard. I've seen her talk, I've seen her walk and I am 90% sort of sold on her.

Pageant Fraternity, she is so cute that I wanna die, girl next door vibe, sometimes too much bubbly, always smiling, proper styling - so 9/10

Rashmita - When I see Rashmita I immediately remember that 2012 honda incident. I think(I may be wrong), she quit that year because there were strong girls like Shristhi, Nagma and she knew her chances were slim. Anyway, moving on this year she is better than ever. But again I feel like she is there just because she wants to be there and doesn't put actual effort. She might be just relying solely in her Beauty.

Beautiful face, Okish height, she is a fighter who doesn't actually put a fight and gives us a grande show - so 6/10

kancha

Postby NepaliAmir » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:36 pm

kancha wrote:
You are so full of yourself that you see the "FACE" in you....but I see nothing...just Nepal's country side bhede gurung topa (no offence to ******) & gora wanna be. You are short...5'3" right...i think you should have a surgery to increase that height...according to my beauty standard your face looks like*** I don;t even want to compare you with any thing or animal because you look so hideous that it would be an insult to them..so i think you should also see a doctor for that too....see what I did there...I read you, I judged you as a human being. How do you feel about that?

& pls don't give me cliché crap like "she is contestant of a pageant so she should fix this and that....but I am not so however I look, I am OK"

I also want to ask you ...what is this Miss Nepal Standard that you are talking about????? Is it a body structure or Is it certain RACE or is it certain CAST...what is it?? I don't think its "MISS NEPAL STANDARD" i think its "YOUR STANDARD". Like Karishma Manandhar quoted in some interview "You are...what you think other people are!!".

P.S.I was just trying to make a point :)>- love u

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This year we have 19 girls..out of which i have about 6 to 7 favorites that caught my attention right away....other remaining girls I don't even know their names, but that doesn't mean I hate them and should do what ^ someone is doing, which clearly is not very cool....every one is working harder and has equal chances of winning the title...

Women are beautiful when they are confident.

Says the person whose name is Kancha which means a fucking villager, you coward loser at first doesn't even know anything about me. How dare you call me out like that you fucking piece of shit; I can report you to the admin for harassing me. Btw I am 167cm/5'6 for your information, get your facts right, secondly you are TACKY! you have no taste of style, manners or even in choosing a pick for Miss Nepal. All your picks end up clapping hard! Subin looks like someone got pick from the streets of ktm. Oh btw did you know that at least when ever you try to copy my page (Missosology Nepal). I have always tackled you and shown you who is the original here! >:) >:)

People like you are disgrace to Nepal and Nepali people; I mean just look at your Avatar Photo. It talks for it self how low your standards are, if you haven't been following the pageant than your loss I am not going to baby feed you as I have a lot better things to do than talk to a low class hoochie maam who properly is a nerd who is too scared to show his own pic. :%)) :%)) :%))
Now go home and cry to mummy now! :%))
NepaliAmir

Postby NepaliAmir » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:45 pm

On a positive note, here are the Weekly Predictions from Missosology Nepal fans. The original Missosology Nepal that is because Kancha has made a fake Missosology Nepal so, please be aware!

Week 1

Week2
Ranking:
1: #Prinsha (474 Points)
2: #Rasmi (387 Points)
3: #Aastha (357 Points)
4: #Sonie (274 Points)
5: #Sitoshna (255 Points)
6: #Rashmita (142 Points)
7: #Richa (136 Points)

To vote for your favourite candidate to be next Miss Nepal: Click Here
NepaliAmir

Postby thatlife » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:30 am

come on enough with the name calling both of yall. [-X

fluffy hotness
thatlife

Date of Birth: 09 Feb 1990
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: student for now
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: sleep/eat and talk about culture

Postby kancha » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:11 pm

Got success with the purpose of pointing out absurdities in the world in a way that people will pay attention and possibly act on their knowledge. >=p >=p <:-P <:-P

!!!Restoration to virtue is my only aim!!!

kancha

Postby pfeirr » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:22 pm

Miss Nepal ko standard (preparation ma) derai kampti cha ra keti? Ek dom babbal :!! :!! :!! . Shristi! Nagma! The International one ok. Tesko bhatt. I didn't like the winners, even Rojeshri but with photoshopping she looks good. Ishani really made Nepal proud. I love her :hx :hx . She deserved to be placed higher than Shristi. But it's time for a Mongoloid beauty, a true Mongoloid beauty. Shristi, Nagma, Ishani ra Zenisha la ta represent garyo tyo tara I want to someone like Rashmi, Rashmita doing well of course besides Miss World which is for someone like Aastha though I feel Aastha could go to Miss Universe instead but there's no opportunity. I want these to do their best although Rashmita is not a Mongoloid, she resembles those traits. And be classy like Ishani and kind-hearted all along. Too bad, Ishani just didn't have the looks but she was truly the best. It would be nice if Nepal represented Tibetan beauties or women with Tibeto-Mongoloid features like Gurung and Tamang aside the Tibetan refugees which I'm pretty sure they won't due to their discrimination. But Sipora could've easily made a better representative last year and with that big nose, she actually manages to look good irrespective of that flaw.
pfeirr

Real Life Name/Nick: Zorreyka eyyyyyyyyy Jackson CyNthina Clovarriatra
Date of Birth: 08 May 1990
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Professional basher
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: blogging

Postby NepaliAmir » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:59 am

pfeirr wrote:Miss Nepal ko standard (preparation ma) derai kampti cha ra keti? Ek dom babbal :!! :!! :!! . Shristi! Nagma! The International one ok. Tesko bhatt. I didn't like the winners, even Rojeshri but with photoshopping she looks good. Ishani really made Nepal proud. I love her :hx :hx . She deserved to be placed higher than Shristi. But it's time for a Mongoloid beauty, a true Mongoloid beauty. Shristi, Nagma, Ishani ra Zenisha la ta represent garyo tyo tara I want to someone like Rashmi, Rashmita doing well of course besides Miss World which is for someone like Aastha though I feel Aastha could go to Miss Universe instead but there's no opportunity. I want these to do their best although Rashmita is not a Mongoloid, she resembles those traits. And be classy like Ishani and kind-hearted all along. Too bad, Ishani just didn't have the looks but she was truly the best. It would be nice if Nepal represented Tibetan beauties or women with Tibeto-Mongoloid features like Gurung and Tamang aside the Tibetan refugees which I'm pretty sure they won't due to their discrimination. But Sipora could've easily made a better representative last year and with that big nose, she actually manages to look good irrespective of that flaw.

To be the honest, I don't mind another oriental Miss Nepal, the last time we had was Zenisha in 2009. Sipora was just there because she was a local celeb other than that her face is nothing special. I would rather crown Rashmita/Rasmi if that's the case however my gut instincts tells me it's Aastha's game with Prinsha as Miss Nepal Earth and either of Rashmita/Rasmi for Miss International. I also, haven't yet seen a stunning dark skin Nepali from Terai. :-*
NepaliAmir

Postby pfeirr » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:17 pm

NepaliAmir wrote:
pfeirr wrote:Miss Nepal ko standard (preparation ma) derai kampti cha ra keti? Ek dom babbal :!! :!! :!! . Shristi! Nagma! The International one ok. Tesko bhatt. I didn't like the winners, even Rojeshri but with photoshopping she looks good. Ishani really made Nepal proud. I love her :hx :hx . She deserved to be placed higher than Shristi. But it's time for a Mongoloid beauty, a true Mongoloid beauty. Shristi, Nagma, Ishani ra Zenisha la ta represent garyo tyo tara I want to someone like Rashmi, Rashmita doing well of course besides Miss World which is for someone like Aastha though I feel Aastha could go to Miss Universe instead but there's no opportunity. I want these to do their best although Rashmita is not a Mongoloid, she resembles those traits. And be classy like Ishani and kind-hearted all along. Too bad, Ishani just didn't have the looks but she was truly the best. It would be nice if Nepal represented Tibetan beauties or women with Tibeto-Mongoloid features like Gurung and Tamang aside the Tibetan refugees which I'm pretty sure they won't due to their discrimination. But Sipora could've easily made a better representative last year and with that big nose, she actually manages to look good irrespective of that flaw.

To be the honest, I don't mind another oriental Miss Nepal, the last time we had was Zenisha in 2009. Sipora was just there because she was a local celeb other than that her face is nothing special. I would rather crown Rashmita/Rasmi if that's the case however my gut instincts tells me it's Aastha's game with Prinsha as Miss Nepal Earth and either of Rashmita/Rasmi for Miss International. I also, haven't yet seen a stunning dark skin Nepali from Terai. :-*

Yes, it's Aastha for the main crown since the other two are suited for the earth and international crowns. But "another oriental Miss Nepal?" Nepalis are known to be Mongoloid outside Nepal especially in India and "Nepali" is a synonym for "Chinkis". I like Lakpa but she's too short. Zenisha was smart but somehow incomplete. I love Sipora, watch her interviews. Atleast I know she was better than that international winner last year. Sorry to say although she's just a girl with feelings, being completely honest, her face is downright scary. Sorry Miss International Nepal but maybe you had something else in you. But it's time Nepal gave more representation to Mongoloids. Otherwise, I seriously would lookout for the usual Newari girls who are half Mongoloid.
pfeirr

Postby NepaliAmir » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:27 pm

MISS NEPAL 2014 - GLAMOUR NEPAL SHOTS:

1 PRINSHA

2 VARSHA

3 PRIYANKA JHA

4 LAKPA

5 SUBIN

6 PRIYANKA BHANDARI

7 NEHA

8 NAMITA

9 GRINSHA

10 RASHMITA

11 SITOSHNA

12 ALISHA

13 SARALA

15 RASMI

16 SONIE

17 AASTHA

18 RAJNITA

19 PRANAYNA

20 RICHA
NepaliAmir

Postby pfeirr » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:20 am

Only her according to the "glamour" shots.
10 RASHMITA

followed by:
2 VARSHA

Yeah, I agree with you. She's plain :=p and that ugly hair makes her look old.
5 SUBIN

WTF!
15 RASMI

Delusional. She's clearly not the best. She requires plastic surgery on her face and also dental work. She also appeared boring in Asia's Next Top Model. Mr. grg. You are overestimating her. At the most, Miss International crown for her.

17 AASTHA

[/b][/size][/center][/quote]
pfeirr

Postby nepalime » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:07 pm

nepalime

Postby pfeirr » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:28 am

nepalime wrote:Image

Who is the amazing girl in the blue top? I've been noticing her and she's undeniably beautiful. Makeup seems to blend in her and the way she puts it or her makeup artist. Aastha is overrated and she's doesn't have a pretty face up close. She's a regular Bhawni who's tall. She manages to stand out due to her statesque height. And height doesn't matter in Miss World. Miss World needs a capable delegate and Aastha couldn't prove herself in Top Model. She's not pretty to begin with. This girl however, appears composed. I hope she doesn't lose her skintone because that's what making her look so beautiful. Aastha on the other suits being fairer. In ANTM, she was much much darker.
pfeirr

Postby kancha » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:20 pm

National Trust For Nature Conservation - Sauraha trip

Image :hx

kancha

Postby NepaliAmir » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:12 pm

pfeirr wrote:

Who is the amazing girl in the blue top? I've been noticing her and she's undeniably beautiful. Makeup seems to blend in her and the way she puts it or her makeup artist. Aastha is overrated and she's doesn't have a pretty face up close. She's a regular Bhawni who's tall. She manages to stand out due to her statesque height. And height doesn't matter in Miss World. Miss World needs a capable delegate and Aastha couldn't prove herself in Top Model. She's not pretty to begin with. This girl however, appears composed. I hope she doesn't lose her skintone because that's what making her look so beautiful. Aastha on the other suits being fairer. In ANTM, she was much much darker.

That's Rashmita
NepaliAmir

Postby kancha » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:31 am

MISS NEPAL 2014 - Sauraha Trip (More photos)

Image :hx

kancha

Postby pfeirr » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:43 pm

NepaliAmir wrote:
pfeirr wrote:

That's Rashmita

[color=#BFBF40][size=150]The same girl? She looks amazing. Last time I saw her in the group photo so I couldn't make out her facial features well. She looks like Pocahontas in the pic with those girls. I think she will make a great representative for Nepal because everything about her face screams Nepal. Nepali beauty.
[/size][/color]
pfeirr

Postby nepalime » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:37 am

Manakamana Visit
nepalime

Postby nepalime » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:45 am

Safety Riding Training for the Contestants of Miss Nepal 2014
nepalime

Postby nepalime » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:20 pm

I am still not sold on Prinsha's beauty. I think she is really average.Pretty and very good at speaking yet lack the poise and sometime look really ordinary.
We are seriously ignoring Alisha's presence, she always standout in the group, she dresses really well and with the past pageant experience she is sure prepared than other.
PRANAYNA has very likabal personality but she is either hit or miss. Her chances of going on top 5 and even top 3 is very high.We shouldn't forget Miss Nepal is all about Q & A after top 10. This is the time where all stunner get kicked by average girls who answers well.
Subin will also have same fate at PRANAYNA. Going by the look she comes out as well read person which might work in her favor.
Both subin and PRANAYNA are can be spoiler.
Rashmita is a strong contender but her height backfires. I remember everybody from 2012 contest was slightly relived because she left the contest. She is a top 3 contender but will be good for minor pageant.
And the curse of tall girl might hit Aastha's chances. I think till date the tallest girl in top 5 have never make it as a winner.They always end up as runner up or finalist. And we all have seen how nervous she can be at times.

nepalime

Postby nepalime » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:48 pm

pfeirr wrote:WTF!
15 RASMI

[/b][/size][/center]
[/quote]
She is one of the strongest contestant this year. With Miss Pokhara's title on her bag she sure is the one to watch. But i see your point, she tends to smile in such a artificial way that it makes her look really weird. We have the same problem last year with sipora, Who used to smile in such way that it make her look fake. So rasmi must improve on this and try to be more natural. She look amazing when she is smiling( when it is not forced)
nepalime

Postby pfeirr » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:34 pm

nepalime wrote:
Rashmita is a strong contender but her height backfires. I remember everybody from 2012 contest was slightly relived because she left the contest. She is a top 3 contender but will be good for minor pageant.
And the curse of tall girl might hit Aastha's chances. I think till date the tallest girl in top 5 have never make it as a winner.They always end up as runner up or finalist. And we all have seen how nervous she can be at times.

She is not a midget. I believe she's 5'6" which is good enough for international pageants. So many Europeans send delegates with that height. Nepal shouldn't themselves and try to prove the world how tall they can be. Sure you have the highest mountain in the world, Mt. Everest but also some of the world's shortest people. It is a fact. And no way is 5'6" short for beauty pageants. The actual 5'6" unless of course countries lie and send a much shorter girl as 5'6". If Rashmita was 5'3" then I could have understood but she has the face and the body structure and although she looks Mongoloid, I believe she does not come from that community which can help her since Miss Nepal ignores those who come from Mongoloid communities.

"Miss World is not Miss Universe. Look at your own queen and see how an ordinary-looking girl did the country proud and she well-deserved it. It's all about hard work and presentation and with a queen like Rashmita, Nepal will make waves again. She also seems to do things properly. Aastha is a regular Bahuni and like you said, she gets nervous at times. On top of that, she doesn't seem to be outstanding so please, drop the height factor. In that case, Subin too should be favoured but Subin too has nothing special in her".
pfeirr

Postby pfeirr » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:09 pm

Kha kha, baini haru :!! .

[color=#BF4040]"I will eat everything. Seriously. No, you don't understand. I will eat everything in the world, twice"!
[/color]
pfeirr

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe