MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2013 is GINA HARGITAY

Re: MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2013 is GINA HARGITAY

Postby wiezgo » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:23 pm

ONE OF GINA'S GREATEST MOMENTS IN REGARDS TO MAKEUP AND STYLING IS SOMETHING GINA HAD ALREADY SHOWED WHEN SHE WAS DRESSED AND STYLED LIKE THISImage BUT SHE ISN'T AWARE HOW AMAZING SHE LOOKED AND ALSO WITH THIS LOOK SHE IS SECOND TO NONE. THE QUESTION IS CAN SHE BUILD A CONSISTENT PERSONA OR AURA AND EVEN A WHOLE WARDROBE AROUND THIS LOOK ? I DO BELIEVE THAT SHE CAN. THE LOOK IS REGAL AND QUEENLY. GINA NATURALLY HAVE A QUEENLY AURA, SO BUILDING HER WARDROBE, MAKEUP AND STYLING OFF THIS LOOK WOULD NOT BE TOO MUCH OF A STRETCH. MISS VENEZUELA 1993, MINORKA MERRCADO, DID JUST THAT SHE HAS A STATUESQUE QUEENLY AURA LIKE GINA BUT SHE WAS CONSISTENTLY STYLED AND PRESENTED IN THIS FASHION. Image HER BATHING SUIT AND STYLING WERE ALSO COHESIVE TO HER QUEENLY AURAImage. EVENTHOUGH MINORKA DIDN'T WIN BECAUSE OF LANGUAGE TRANSLATION ISSUES, SHE IS UNDOUBTEDLY THE QUEENLIEST CONTESTANT TO GRACE THE MISS UNIVERSE STAGE. IF/AND WHEN GINA ENTERS MISS UNIVERSE, SHE CAN LEARN FROM MINORKA IN THE AREA OF KEEPING THE "QUEENLY LOOK" CONSISTENT; [youtube]ULN9dv_vEy8[/youtube]

Last edited by wiezgo on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
wiezgo
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: anthony
Date of Birth: 29 Aug 2014
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: social observer
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: travelling, tennis
Message: This site is interesting due to all the beauty experts' opinions. I would love to give my views.

Postby miss_ting » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:10 am

wiezgo wrote:
miss_ting wrote:Image

the lovely Gina, makeup model at the recent MAC makeup demonstration in Kingston. Heather was also there, I suppose to show contrasting tones

MISS TING, GINA LOOKS CUTE HERE, BUT THAT IS ALL I AM SEEING CUTE. SHE BETTER NOT SHOW UP TO AN INTERNATIONAL PAGEANT LOOKING LIKE THIS. PURPLE LIPSTICK, REALLY. GINA SHOULD TRY LARGER DRAMATIC BROWS.

WEizgo youre crazy, this is why redbird always having zero tolerance LOL. She was a MOdel for a recent MAC make up session for chrissake, she was made up, the way THEY wanted her to be made up to show their new line of colours etc. Goin to which INTL pageant? She already competed in MISS WORLD thanks much, where she placed highly, shes not a career beauty, hopping from pageant to pageant. She will begin her law studies as soon as this reign is over.
Last edited by miss_ting on Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
miss_ting
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1983
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Entrepreneur
Hobbies/Interests: travel, cuisine, design, beauty, fashion

Postby miss_ting » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:16 am

WIEzgo GINA is naturally stylish. We saw it from the early days as a contestant in MJW. Where she went wrong, was when so called experts stepped in and tried to lead her astray with outfits that didnt suit her style, or persona..and hair and makeup that was off. I cant tell you how I hated that blue gown she wore at MW finals. Shes so tall and statuesque, a simple, classic mermaid type body fitting gown without all that ugly frills wouldv been better. Deanna also had frills on her gold gown last year. Frills look so old, cheap, and unimaginative. Gina looked much better in that simple white gown she wore at the opening MW. And yes, this dress is not only stunning, but suit her frame and build, perfectly.

miss_ting

Postby red*bird35 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:38 am

miss_ting wrote:
wiezgo wrote:

the lovely Gina, makeup model at the recent MAC makeup demonstration in Kingston. Heather was also there, I suppose to show contrasting tones

MISS TING, GINA LOOKS CUTE HERE, BUT THAT IS ALL I AM SEEING CUTE. SHE BETTER NOT SHOW UP TO AN INTERNATIONAL PAGEANT LOOKING LIKE THIS. PURPLE LIPSTICK, REALLY. GINA SHOULD TRY LARGER DRAMATIC BROWS.

WEizgo youre crazy, this is why redbird always having zero tolerance LOL. She was a MOdel for a recent MAC make up session for chrissake, she was made up, the way THEY wanted her to be made up to show their new line of colours etc. Goin to which INTL pageant? She already competed in MISS WORLD thanks much, where she placed highly, shes not a career beauty, hopping from pageant to pageant. She will begin her law studies as soon as this reign is over.

LOL. Thanks for this reminder Miss Ting -- I need to start all over again, including setting up a new ignore list. LOL.
It's not Personal, It's Pageantry (TM).

[youtube]aUtRN6J3Nwo[/youtube]
red*bird35

Real Life Name/Nick: redbird35
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: fashion
Hobbies/Interests: pageantry

Postby wiezgo » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:17 am

red*bird35 wrote:
miss_ting wrote:
wiezgo wrote:

LOL. Thanks for this reminder Miss Ting -- I need to start all over again, including setting up a new ignore list. LOL.

WELCOME BACK "RED*BIRD", MY REGRETS ON YOUR BANISHMENT. ANYWAY, WELCOME BACK ON YOUR RETURN, "REDBIRD". IT IS ALWAYS NICE TO HAVE A FOE OR A FRIEND IN THIS WORLD. :-D :-D :-D
wiezgo

Message: This site is interesting due to all the beauty experts' opinions. I would love to give my views.

Postby wiezgo » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:56 am

miss_ting wrote:WIEzgo GINA is naturally stylish. We saw it from the early days as a contestant in MJW. Where she went wrong, was when so called experts stepped in and tried to lead her astray with outfits that didnt suit her style, or persona..and hair and makeup that was off. I cant tell you how I hated that blue gown she wore at MW finals. Shes so tall and statuesque, a simple, classic mermaid type body fitting gown without all that ugly frills wouldv been better. Deanna also had frills on her gold gown last year. Frills look so old, cheap, and unimaginative. Gina looked much better in that simple white gown she wore at the opening MW. And yes, this dress is not only stunning, but suit her frame and build, perfectly.

WELL, I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I INTENDED NO ILL WILL TO OUR GINA, SO PARDON ME. WHEN I SAW MINORKA MERCADO,Image SHE SO REMINDED ME OF GINA THAT I WANTED TO SHOW HOW GINA SHOULD HAVE BEEN PRESENTED. I GUESS THAT I HAVEN'T FULLY GOTTEN OVER GINA'S FINAL NIGHT OF MISS WORLD BAD STYLING ISSUE. I JUST WANT TO MAKE POINTERS OR SUGGESTIONS SO JAMAICA CAN GET THEIR STYLING AND OTHER ISSUES TOGETHER.
wiezgo

Postby 2Rahtid » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:54 pm

From Gina with Love.
2Rahtid

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1981
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Swimmming

Postby red*bird35 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:23 am

Thanks 2rahtid. Gina looks great in these pics. My favorite is the first one. She looks very sophisticated in that pic.

red*bird35

Postby yellowyam1 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:59 am

miss_ting wrote:WIEzgo GINA is naturally stylish. We saw it from the early days as a contestant in MJW. Where she went wrong, was when so called experts stepped in and tried to lead her astray with outfits that didnt suit her style, or persona..and hair and makeup that was off. I cant tell you how I hated that blue gown she wore at MW finals. Shes so tall and statuesque, a simple, classic mermaid type body fitting gown without all that ugly frills wouldv been better. Deanna also had frills on her gold gown last year. Frills look so old, cheap, and unimaginative. Gina looked much better in that simple white gown she wore at the opening MW. And yes, this dress is not only stunning, but suit her frame and build, perfectly.

QUESTION? WHY DIDNT GINA WORE THAT WHITE GOWN OR THE BLACK BACKLESS GOWNS? THOSE TWO GOWNS WERE PERFECTION FOR HER. THE WAY SHE LOOKED IN THE OPENING NUMBER WAS PERFECTION. I AM STILL SHAKING MY HEAD AS TO WHAT HAPPEN IN THE FINALS. SHE SHOULD HAVE WORN THAT UGLY DRESS IN THE OPENING AND WORE THE WHITE OR BLACK GOWN IN THE FINALS. THOSE PEOPLE ARE DAMN IDIOTS, THEY DID THE SAME FOOLISHNESS TO DEANNA
yellowyam1
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants

Postby yellowyam1 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:01 am

2Rahtid wrote:From Gina with Love.

WITH A 15LBS WEIGHT LOSS SHE WOULD BE PERFECT FOR MISS UNIVERSE. SHE IS STUNNING
yellowyam1

Postby red*bird35 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:40 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:

QUESTION? WHY DIDNT GINA WORE THAT WHITE GOWN OR THE BLACK BACKLESS GOWNS? THOSE TWO GOWNS WERE PERFECTION FOR HER. THE WAY SHE LOOKED IN THE OPENING NUMBER WAS PERFECTION. I AM STILL SHAKING MY HEAD AS TO WHAT HAPPEN IN THE FINALS. SHE SHOULD HAVE WORN THAT UGLY DRESS IN THE OPENING AND WORE THE WHITE OR BLACK GOWN IN THE FINALS. THOSE PEOPLE ARE DAMN IDIOTS, THEY DID THE SAME FOOLISHNESS TO DEANNA

Two things were happening -- first, you must remember that this is the MW where they were covered up in the beach beauty competition. A backless gown showing a lot of skin would have been a disaster for the finals. Second, Uzuri had a provision in their sponsorship contract requiring the contestant to wear an Uzuri gown in the finals.

red*bird35

Postby miss_ting » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:52 am

red*bird35 wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:

Two things were happening -- first, you must remember that this is the MW where they were covered up in the beach beauty competition. A backless gown showing a lot of skin would have been a disaster for the finals. Second, Uzuri had a provision in their sponsorship contract requiring the contestant to wear an Uzuri gown in the finals.

I believe the white opening gown was also Uzuri. They didnt put as much into GINAS gowns, as they did with Kerrie Baylis, for obvious reasonsn LOL. A better gown, wouldve helped Gina get into top 5. SHE wasnt comfortable wrapped in all that blue fabric. HAD she been styled better, I do believe she wouldve made top 5, and getting the chance to be interviewed which is her strong point, she would be a top 3 contender and who knows :) :) :) . That blue gown had too much fabric..it didnt flatter her frame, height or beauty. IT looked like bulky curtain material..and all those frills were dated and ugly..
miss_ting

Postby 2Rahtid » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:39 am

2Rahtid

Postby yellowyam1 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:05 pm

2Rahtid wrote:Image

DAMN GINA IS IS GETTING BIG WOW. MISS WORLD JAMAICA SHOULD HIRE HER MOTHER SHE HAS SEROUS LINKS
yellowyam1

Postby the critic » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:40 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:

DAMN GINA IS IS GETTING BIG WOW. MISS WORLD JAMAICA SHOULD HIRE HER MOTHER SHE HAS SEROUS LINKS

GETTING BIG AS IN POPULAR...OR BIG AS IN FAT? LOL

I'M DISTURBED BY THIS PIC. AS USUAL GINA IS OVER ACCESSORIZED. THE, HAIR, THE NECKLACE, THE GLOVES...MY GOSH. TONE IT DOWN PLEASE.

LOOK AT MUMMA MARLENE IN THE BACKGROUND LIKE A DUPPY. LOL. I WONDER IF THESE GUYS R HARGITAY OLD MAN FRIENDS.

ANYWAY BIG UP URSELF MISS GINA. BUSIEST MJW.
the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography

Postby the critic » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:40 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:

I'M DISTURBED BY THIS PIC. AS USUAL GINA IS OVER ACCESSORIZED. THE, HAIR, THE NECKLACE, THE GLOVES...MY GOSH. TONE IT DOWN PLEASE.

LOOK AT MUMMA MARLENE IN THE BACKGROUND LIKE A DUPPY. LOL. I WONDER IF THESE GUYS R HARGITAY OLD MAN FRIENDS.

the critic

Postby the critic » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:02 pm

WILL.THEY BE HAVING CORNWALL N MIDDLESEX PAGEANTS THIS YEAR? WHAT'S LAURA WAITING ON? EVEN UZURI IS KICKING OFF THEIR THING. AND IT LOOKS LIKE BOTH FINALS WILL HAPPEN ON CLOSE DATES.
the critic

Postby 2Rahtid » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:10 pm

2Rahtid

Postby the critic » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:11 pm

WILL.THEY BE HAVING CORNWALL N MIDDLESEX PAGEANTS THIS YEAR? WHAT'S LAURA WAITING ON? EVEN UZURI IS KICKING OFF THEIR THING. AND IT LOOKS LIKE BOTH FINALS WILL HAPPEN ON CLOSE DATES.
the critic

Postby the critic » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:11 pm

the critic

Postby 2Rahtid » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:15 pm

the critic wrote:WILL.THEY BE HAVING CORNWALL N MIDDLESEX PAGEANTS THIS YEAR? WHAT'S LAURA WAITING ON? EVEN UZURI IS KICKING OFF THEIR THING. AND IT LOOKS LIKE BOTH FINALS WILL HAPPEN ON CLOSE DATES.

Dont know what Laura is waiting on, They seem to be watching each other.
I am not a fan of the cornwall middlesex surrey thing. Waste of time. The 2 girls from each county will make their way to Kingston with or without a regional pageant. Save the money to train the winner.
Agree with you CRITIC...the over accessorizing thing is too much man. Simplicity is key in class.
I think Yellowyam hit the nail on the head...BIG in both ways. But as long as she fits in an AMAZING dress at the coronation and keep her HAIR together, she will do well.
She ran a Great leg of MJW13.
2Rahtid

Postby yellowyam1 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:51 pm

the critic wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:

big as in fat
yellowyam1

Postby Frank Speech » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:51 pm

2Rahtid wrote:From Gina with Love.

Hope to see you at Miss Universe 2017 beautiful! :hx :hx :hx I can't get enough of my lovely Gina!
Frank Speech

Date of Birth: 10 Jul 1980
Profession: Research
Hobbies/Interests: internet, movies, music

Postby Frank Speech » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:02 am

yellowyam1 wrote:
the critic wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:

big as in fat

Juicy or scrawny, I love me some Gina! :hx :hx :hx
Frank Speech

Date of Birth: 10 Jul 1980
Profession: Research
Hobbies/Interests: internet, movies, music

Postby obrigado » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:19 am

Frank Speech wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
the critic wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:

big as in fat

Agreed!!!! she is an elegant beauty queen. Very admirable.
obrigado

Real Life Name/Nick: obrigado
Date of Birth: 22 Nov 1975
Profession: fashion merchandiser
Hobbies/Interests: fashion, tennis, travel

Postby MissMaker » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:01 am

Just a bit of pageant trivia. Just as Miss Universe loves the girls with 'A-ending names'. Miss World seems to love girls with ~An/Anne/Ann suffixes to their names. It's a trend I've noticed in the last few years.
- Vivian
- Kaiane
- Megan
And now the lovely, regal, personable and effortlessly elegant...
- Laurie-Ann
There are few things money can't fix!
MissMaker
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Real Life Name/Nick: Peter S. Kelly
Date of Birth: 29 Nov 1979
Profession: Public Relations Specialist
Hobbies/Interests: Shopping, International Trading, Beauty Industry

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:35 am

obrigado wrote:
Frank Speech wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
the critic wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:

big as in fat

Agreed!!!! she is an elegant beauty queen. Very admirable.

I AGREE, SHE IS BEAUTIFUL AND REGAL HERE...LOVE HER....MISS YOU GINA.... :7 :7 :7 :hx
BEAUTY POLICE

[youtube]ikNGBSkFgjE[/youtube]
[youtube]rekP2iwhT5Q[/youtube]
MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Profession: MARKETTING EXECUTIVE
Hobbies/Interests: GYM,SPEED WRITING,

Postby Silvio » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:02 pm

GINA IS A MEMORABLE BEAUTY. SHE WAS MY CHOICE FOR THE CROWN LAST YEAR. I WAS SO GLAD WHEN SHE WON.
Silvio
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Cricket, athletics, beautiful women

Previous

Return to Miss World