MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2013 is GINA HARGITAY

Re: MISS JAMAICA WORLD 2013 is GINA HARGITAY

Postby Silvio » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:08 pm

2Rahtid wrote:Happy Birthday Gina
ImageImageImage

A TRUE BEAUTY WHO HAS MADE US PROUD AND CONTINUES TO MAKE US PROUD

Silvio
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Profession: Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Cricket, athletics, beautiful women

Postby akols » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:39 pm

akols
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 13 Oct 1978
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: researcher
Hobbies/Interests: track & field

Postby miss_ting » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:45 am

Happy New Yrs all, this forum seem dead. Luvs, I was busy travelling. Just got back from Jamaica, and what a lovely trip!! I see Gina is still creating waves, our girl was invited to Senegal to give a speech. So proud of her. And wheres everyone??...and whats up??

miss_ting
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1983
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Hobbies/Interests: travel, cuisine, design, beauty, fashion

Postby redbird35 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:23 pm

miss_ting wrote:Happy New Yrs all, this forum seem dead. Luvs, I was busy travelling. Just got back from Jamaica, and what a lovely trip!! I see Gina is still creating waves, our girl was invited to Senegal to give a speech. So proud of her. And wheres everyone??...and whats up??

Everybody is lurking and in some cases quietly preparing their plain clients to compete in MJW 2014. There will be no mercy this year. LOL.

Here is an article on Gina's speech in Senegal. She got a standing ovation, BTW. In hindsight, she wasn't gonna beat Philippines, but I think she would have been in the top 5 with better styling. I am still mad about it. LOL.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/Miss-Jamaica-World-Gina-Hargitay-gives-keynote-speech-at-Pan-African-youth-summit
IT'S NOT PERSONAL, IT'S PAGEANTRY (TM)
[youtube]aUtRN6J3Nwo[/youtube]
redbird35

Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1964
Profession: fashion
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: music

Postby miss_ting » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:54 pm

redbird35 wrote:
miss_ting wrote:Happy New Yrs all, this forum seem dead. Luvs, I was busy travelling. Just got back from Jamaica, and what a lovely trip!! I see Gina is still creating waves, our girl was invited to Senegal to give a speech. So proud of her. And wheres everyone??...and whats up??

Everybody is lurking and in some cases quietly preparing their plain clients to compete in MJW 2014. There will be no mercy this year. LOL.

Here is an article on Gina's speech in Senegal. She got a standing ovation, BTW. In hindsight, she wasn't gonna beat Philippines, but I think she would have been in the top 5 with better styling. I am still mad about it. LOL.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/Miss-Jamaica-World-Gina-Hargitay-gives-keynote-speech-at-Pan-African-youth-summit

ohh thanks for the article red!!..yes, she was def top 5 worthy, and the jury is still out on whether or not she wouldv beat Phillipines, esp had she made top 5, and got the chance to speak!! Dont forget, she beat Phillipines in Beach Beauty, and she beat Phillipines in the Interviews, in fact she got the highest points- tied with France, and Ghana...Phillipines was 4th or 5th, and beauty does factor into those Interviews since the judges see it, up close & up front..as they chit chat :) :) :) .
miss_ting

Postby miss_ting » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:06 am

..and ur saying, with better styling she couldnt have won MW?? I disagree!! :) :) :)
miss_ting

Postby wiezgo » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:47 am

WOW, WOW,WOW, I SURE HOPE JULIA GET WORD OF ALL GINA ACTIVITIES. JULIA WILL BE SECOND GUESSING HER DECISION BECAUSE GINA IS TRULY AMAZING. :hx :hx :hx
wiezgo

Real Life Name/Nick: anthony
Date of Birth: 29 Aug 2014
Profession: social observer
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: travelling, tennis
Message: This site is interesting due to all the beauty experts' opinions. I would love to give my views.

Postby miss_ting » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:00 pm

wiezgo wrote:WOW, WOW,WOW, I SURE HOPE JULIA GET WORD OF ALL GINA ACTIVITIES. JULIA WILL BE SECOND GUESSING HER DECISION BECAUSE GINA IS TRULY AMAZING. :hx :hx :hx

so true wiezgo, Gina is one of few (if not the only one) who continues to update her MW FBK page. Julia will see and hear and second guess their decision. ITs, clear GINA is upstaging MW Phillipines, by just being GINA. While Phillipines is busy making exercise Video..GINA is traveling half way around the world to Africa, to give keynote speech at an INTL Conference on Youth empowerment..and receiving a standing ovation!! DO NOT be surprised if JULIA and MW Org reach out to her, and find a way to use her to promote the offical MW Cause in the last few months of her reign, kinda like what they tried to do last year with Deanna :) :) Im just saying...
miss_ting

Postby Svajone » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:47 am

gina hargitay is ugly with that big round fat nose, very long chin and chink eyes it is really surprising that jamaica went really far as top 10 in miss world. there is so much politics and unfairness in this competition seriously she is not even the most beautiful among the carribbean candidates. the jamaican org must be paying higher franchise to consistently secure a spot in the contest whether or not their girl is deserving.
Svajone

Date of Birth: 18 May 1995
Profession: Designer
Hobbies/Interests: Models

Postby wiezgo » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:45 am

Svajone wrote:gina hargitay is ugly with that big round fat nose, very long chin and chink eyes it is really surprising that jamaica went really far as top 10 in miss world. there is so much politics and unfairness in this competition seriously she is not even the most beautiful among the carribbean candidates. the jamaican org must be paying higher franchise to consistently secure a spot in the contest whether or not their girl is deserving.

THE THIN WHITE NOSE LOOK IS OUT OF STYLE IT WENT OUT WHEN THEY CROWNED MEAGAN YOUNG TAKE A LOOK Image NOW IT IS THE FAT OPEN NOSTRILS LOOK. IF YOU ARE WHITE WITH THE THIN STRAIGHT NOSE, NEITHER MISS WORLD OR MISS UNIVERSE PAGEANT CARES ABOUT THAT ImageBECAUSE MISS UNIVERSE NOSE IS ALMOST FLAT. IT LOOKS LIKE JENNIFER LOPEZ'S, FLAT AND WIDE. NOWADAYS, PEOPLE ARE SEEING BEAUTY IN DIFFERENT SHADES AND WITH DIFFERENT FEAUTURES. IF YOU ARE NOT WHITE AND YOU POSTED THE COMMENT ABOVE, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU ARE THROWING WHITE IDEALS ON A BLACKWOMAN. GINA COULD NOT BE ANYMORE BEAUTIFUL.Image GINA'S BEAUTY IS ONLY A SMALL PART OF HER. HER PRESENCE COMMANDS ATTENTION EFFORTLESSLY. WHEN SHE ARRIVED IN BALI, HER PRESENCE WAS CAPITVATING[youtube]ze8vMVNaUp0[/youtube] AND WHEN SHE SPEAKS HER VOICE, HER TONE, AND HER GREAT INTELLECT INSPIRES PEOPLE TO LISTEN ImageBECAUSE SHE HAS BEAUTY AND TRUE SUBSTANCE.
wiezgo

Message: This site is interesting due to all the beauty experts' opinions. I would love to give my views.

Postby venice » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:35 pm

miss_ting wrote:
wiezgo wrote:WOW, WOW,WOW, I SURE HOPE JULIA GET WORD OF ALL GINA ACTIVITIES. JULIA WILL BE SECOND GUESSING HER DECISION BECAUSE GINA IS TRULY AMAZING. :hx :hx :hx

so true wiezgo, Gina is one of few (if not the only one) who continues to update her MW FBK page. Julia will see and hear and second guess their decision. ITs, clear GINA is upstaging MW Phillipines, by just being GINA. While Phillipines is busy making exercise Video..GINA is traveling half way around the world to Africa, to give keynote speech at an INTL Conference on Youth empowerment..and receiving a standing ovation!! DO NOT be surprised if JULIA and MW Org reach out to her, and find a way to use her to promote the offical MW Cause in the last few months of her reign, kinda like what they tried to do last year with Deanna :) :) Im just saying...

Up staging Megan Young? I beg to differ. By the way, Gina could use some of the exercise tips Megan demonstrated in her fitness video because she is looking rather fat in that photo from Senegal.
I'm just saying...
[youtube]mXrWiJcmvBI[/youtube]
venice
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Dance Instructer
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing, costume design, make up

Postby miss_ting » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:54 pm

venice wrote:
miss_ting wrote:

Up staging Megan Young? I beg to differ. By the way, Gina could use some of the exercise tips Megan demonstrated in her fitness video because she is looking rather fat in that photo from Senegal.
I'm just saying...

really?? seriously??
miss_ting

Postby miss_ting » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:55 pm

WEIZGO, you have time, the haters will always hate. SVajone, you have no shame...coming here & posting all this racist nonsense!!!
miss_ting

Postby redbird35 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:53 am

miss_ting wrote:
redbird35 wrote:

ohh thanks for the article red!!..yes, she was def top 5 worthy, and the jury is still out on whether or not she wouldv beat Phillipines, esp had she made top 5, and got the chance to speak!! Dont forget, she beat Phillipines in Beach Beauty, and she beat Phillipines in the Interviews, in fact she got the highest points- tied with France, and Ghana...Phillipines was 4th or 5th, and beauty does factor into those Interviews since the judges see it, up close & up front..as they chit chat :) :) :) .

We are gonna have to disagree on this one. France and Ghana also had higher scores than Philippines in beach and interview, yet Philippines still won. The issue with Philippines for me was not lack of beauty, but lack of substance, as demonstrated in her BWAP video. Her walk was perfection in Top Model and she was perfectly styled for the finals. Nobody was gonna beat her that night.
redbird35

Postby wiezgo » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:05 am

REDBIRD, DO YOU REALIZE GINA HAD VERY LITTLE UNDERSTANDING ABOUT PAGEANTS AND SHE RECEIVED A CRASH COURSE IN PAGEANTRY FROM A NEW FRANCHISE HOLDER, LAURA, WHO IS STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT FULLY WHAT IS REQUIRED. MISS LAURA GOT LUCKY WITH GINA WHO IS ABOVE AVERAGE IN BEAUTY, BRAINS AND PERSONAL CHARM AND LETS NOT FORGET JAMAICA'S SASH FACTOR. APART FROM THAT, GINA WAS BARELY PREPARED TO COMPETE IN ANY PAGEANT. MEAGAN WAS PROJECTING AN AURA, MEAGAN WALKED WELL, AND MEAGAN NATIONAL DANCE AND COSTUME WERE PHENOMENAL. DO YOU KNOW WHY EVERY THING FELL INTO PLACE FOR MEAGAN, INSPITE OF HER LACKING SUBSTANCE ? SHE WAS PROPERLY TAUGHT AND GIVEN ADEQUATE TIME AND PREPARATION TO MEET ALL MISS WORLD'S EXPECTATIONS. FOR VENEZUELA AND PHILLIPINES THEY ARE NOT PLAYING. TIME AND WORK WENT INTO MEAGAN SO SHE COULD SHOWCASE HERSELF TO HER MAXIMUM POTENTIAL. ON THE OTHER HAND, GINA NEEDED PERSONAL STLYING APPROPRIATE FOR MISS WORLD. SHE NEEDED TO LOOK AMAZING ALL THE TIME, NOT ON AND OFF. THANK GOD, SHE DOES HAVE HER OWN PERSONAL STYLE THAT SOMETIMES GLAMOURIZED HER BUT IT BECAME INCONSISTENT, SORT OF A HIT OR A MISS. NO DISRESPECT TO GINA, SHE IS A WONDERFUL GIRL WITH AN ABOVE AVERAGE GIFT IN SO MANY AREAS, BUT WHEN YOU ARE IN A PAGEANT YOU ARE LIKE AN ATHLETE YOU NEED TO IDENTIFY ALL YOUR STRENGHTS AND WEAKNESSES, AND THEN YOU MAXIMIZE STRENGTHS AND CORRECT WEAKNESSES. GINA HAD LOOSE ENDS IN PREPARATION. IN THE END, THE LACK OF PREPARATION SHOWED AND THOSE WHO WERE MORE PREPARED SURPASSED HER.
wiezgo

Postby redbird35 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:45 pm

wiezgo wrote:REDBIRD, DO YOU REALIZE GINA HAD VERY LITTLE UNDERSTANDING ABOUT PAGEANTS AND SHE RECEIVED A CRASH COURSE IN PAGEANTRY FROM A NEW FRANCHISE HOLDER, LAURA, WHO IS STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT FULLY WHAT IS REQUIRED. MISS LAURA GOT LUCKY WITH GINA WHO IS ABOVE AVERAGE IN BEAUTY, BRAINS AND PERSONAL CHARM AND LETS NOT FORGET JAMAICA'S sash. APART FROM THAT, GINA WAS BARELY PREPARED TO COMPETE IN ANY PAGEANT. MEAGAN WAS PROJECTING AN AURA, MEAGAN WALKED WELL, AND MEAGAN NATIONAL DANCE AND COSTUME WERE PHENOMENAL. DO YOU KNOW WHY EVERY THING FELL INTO PLACE FOR MEAGAN, INSPITE OF HER LACKING SUBSTANCE ? SHE WAS PROPERLY TAUGHT AND GIVEN ADEQUATE TIME AND PREPARATION TO MEET ALL MISS WORLD'S EXPECTATIONS. FOR VENEZUELA AND PHILLIPINES THEY ARE NOT PLAYING. TIME AND WORK WENT INTO MEAGAN SO SHE COULD SHOWCASE HERSELF TO HER MAXIMUM POTENTIAL. ON THE OTHER HAND, GINA NEEDED PERSONAL STLYING APPROPRIATE FOR MISS WORLD. SHE NEEDED TO LOOK AMAZING ALL THE TIME, NOT ON AND OFF. THANK GOD, SHE DOES HAVE HER OWN PERSONAL STYLE THAT SOMETIMES GLAMOURIZED HER BUT IT BECAME INCONSISTENT, SORT OF A HIT OR A MISS. NO DISRESPECT TO GINA, SHE IS A WONDERFUL GIRL WITH AN ABOVE AVERAGE GIFT IN SO MANY AREAS, BUT WHEN YOU ARE IN A PAGEANT YOU ARE LIKE AN ATHLETE YOU NEED TO IDENTIFY ALL YOUR STRENGHTS AND WEAKNESSES, AND THEN YOU MAXIMIZE STRENGTHS AND CORRECT WEAKNESSES. GINA HAD LOOSE ENDS IN PREPARATION. IN THE END, THE LACK OF PREPARATION SHOWED AND THOSE WHO WERE MORE PREPARED SURPASSED HER.

Please stop the sour grapes. Gina was not gonna beat Philippines, France or Ghana. Also, please get your facts right -- Gina had more time to prepare than Megan. Everything was rushed for Philippines since their pageant was in mid-August.

Miss World Philippines is also a relatively new franchise -- -- I think they got to 1st runner up in their first year. Laura had no excuse -- she has been involved with MJW for many years as a judge and is close friends with MHJ. Furthermore, they had access to Deanna Robbins who had been a successful contestant in the leaderboard system. Deanna surely could have given them some pointers.

Finally, Jamaica always has a problem with styling. Always. Even the great Yendi was a victim of bad gown choice. Like I said, fixing those issues would have meant a higher placing, but in hindsight, that crown was destined for Philippines.

For a candidate like Gina -- yes, we support her to the max and encourage her because she has a legitimate chance at winning. But once the result is announced, let's figure out what went wrong, fix it and move on. Nothing is gained by suggesting that the winner was unworthy especially when her beauty is undeniable.

BTW, you are still on my "foes" list. I do reserve the right, however, to read an occasional post to see if things have changed.
redbird35

Postby wiezgo » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:55 pm

I AM HAPPY FOR THE PHILIPPINES AND I AM ALSO HAPPY FOR MEGAN THAT SHE WON. YES, YOU WERE RIGHT. THEIR PAGEANT WAS IN AUGUST A MONTH BEFORE MISS UNIVERSE. HOWEVER, I STILL THINK MEGAN WAS BETTER PREPARED THAN GINA. WITH MEGAN BEING AN ACTRESS, HER LIFE IS IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA SO SHE IS EXPERIENCE WITH HER IMAGERY AND WITH MAKEUP WHICH WOULD EXPLAIN THE CONSISTENT CAPTIVATING AURA SHE EXUDED. IN ADDITION, MISS CORY QUIRINO, THE FRANCHISE HOLDER AND THE VERY STRONG SUPPORTIVE FILIPINAS WERE NOT GOING TO HAVE NO INFERIOR PREPARATION. A LOT OF PEOPLE SEEM MYSTIFIED WITH THE FACADE OF MEGAN BUT I AM NOTImage. GINA HAS NOT MAXIMIZED NONE OF HER POTENTIAL YET IN REGARDS TO BEAUTY, BRAINS, AND SEX APPEAL. SHE IS JUST BECOMING AWARE OF ASPECTS OF HER IMAGERY AND I SEE NOTHING BUT GREATER POTENTIAL IN HER. REDBIRD, WHY AM I ON YOUR FOE'S LIST SINCE I AM ONLY EXPRESSING MY OPINION LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. EVENTHOUGH YOU ARE ENTITLED TO PUT ME ON ANY LIST YOU WANT, I DON'T MIND BUT IT SHOULD NOT BE SIMPLY BECAUSE MY OPINION DIFFERS TO YOURS. REALLY, DOES THIS MAKE ME A FOE ?
wiezgo

Postby miss_ting » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:31 pm

actually redbird, Meghan had lot of training prior to entering Ms Phillipines - she attended beauty queen training camps. She also worked in TV/FILM. Gina on the other hand, just popped up when she did, straight out of HSchool, and was always seen as a work in Progress. Im not taking anything from Phillipines, she was always a stand out favourite and appeared very graceful, regal, and well styled on the night of the finals, she was hard to beat.

Gina was not well styled for the finals, too much work went into preparing her for interviews which was her strength, and not enough time practising styling, walk and overall presentation. If she was styled better, and allowed to speak, the outcome could still be different. Intelligence and personality rules, when you reach to the top 5, since beauty is pretty much subjective, and on par at that stage. Just my opinion.
miss_ting

Postby miss_ting » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:48 pm

The lovely Miss Hargitay, at the Terra Nova for an Observer interview about her trip to Africa.

miss_ting

Postby redbird35 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:20 pm

wiezgo wrote:I AM HAPPY FOR THE PHILIPPINES AND I AM ALSO HAPPY FOR MEGAN THAT SHE WON. YES, YOU WERE RIGHT. THEIR PAGEANT WAS IN AUGUST A MONTH BEFORE MISS UNIVERSE. HOWEVER, I STILL THINK MEGAN WAS BETTER PREPARED THAN GINA. WITH MEGAN BEING AN ACTRESS, HER LIFE IS IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA SO SHE IS EXPERIENCE WITH HER IMAGERY AND WITH MAKEUP WHICH WOULD EXPLAIN THE CONSISTENT CAPTIVATING AURA SHE EXUDED. IN ADDITION, MISS CORY QUIRINO, THE FRANCHISE HOLDER AND THE VERY STRONG SUPPORTIVE FILIPINAS WERE NOT GOING TO HAVE NO INFERIOR PREPARATION. A LOT OF PEOPLE SEEM MYSTIFIED WITH THE FACADE OF MEGAN BUT I AM NOTImage. GINA HAS NOT MAXIMIZED NONE OF HER POTENTIAL YET IN REGARDS TO BEAUTY, BRAINS, AND SEX APPEAL. SHE IS JUST BECOMING AWARE OF ASPECTS OF HER IMAGERY AND I SEE NOTHING BUT GREATER POTENTIAL IN HER. REDBIRD, WHY AM I ON YOUR FOE'S LIST SINCE I AM ONLY EXPRESSING MY OPINION LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. EVENTHOUGH YOU ARE ENTITLED TO PUT ME ON ANY LIST YOU WANT, I DON'T MIND BUT IT SHOULD NOT BE SIMPLY BECAUSE MY OPINION DIFFERS TO YOURS. REALLY, DOES THIS MAKE ME A FOE ?

I am not going to get into a back and forth with you on this.

Megan was better prepared and also had a chaperone/glam squad to help with her styling. Jamaica does not have an excuse for not being prepared because they had more time than Philippines; MJW was too busy profiling instead of focusing on Gina's weaknesses. MJW should have been using all those appearances to work with the candidate on styling. For example, did you notice that she had the same messy hairstyle for MJW finals and MW finals? Why leave something like that up to chance given that she had fucked it up at MJW finals?

I put you on my ignore list when you started writing all those delusional posts about the current MUJ. I just don't take you seriously. You are free to love that plain girl, but I don't have to read your delusional posts suggesting that she had a chance to win Miss Universe or that she was on par with Venezuela. Thats just nuts.
redbird35

Postby redbird35 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:29 pm

miss_ting wrote:actually redbird, Meghan had lot of training prior to entering Ms Phillipines - she attended beauty queen training camps. She also worked in TV/FILM. Gina on the other hand, just popped up when she did, straight out of HSchool, and was always seen as a work in Progress. Im not taking anything from Phillipines, she was always a stand out favourite and appeared very graceful, regal, and well styled on the night of the finals, she was hard to beat.

Gina was not well styled for the finals, too much work went into preparing her for interviews which was her strength, and not enough time practising styling, walk and overall presentation. If she was styled better, and allowed to speak, the outcome could still be different. Intelligence and personality rules, when you reach to the top 5, since beauty is pretty much subjective, and on par at that stage. Just my opinion.

Yep. I complained about this at the time as it was pretty obvious. We all could see that Gina had those weaknesses, so I don't get why they didn't focus on those areas. Anyway, I just hope Gina and Laura are aware enough to see what happened and pass on/use the gained wisdom this year.

Looking forward to seeing some stunners this year.
redbird35

Postby miss_ting » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:24 am

redbird35 wrote:

A little birdie told me, Gina is currently being considered as a UN Goodwill Ambassador..woww, if this is true, she would be following in footsteps of Lisa Hanna, truely a Miss World (without the official title). If this appointment happens, Id be personally over the moon!!!
miss_ting

Postby Svajone » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:58 am

gosh you delusional jamaicans stop saying that you're gina could have been better if she had this preparation like those others candidates she will never win even if she trains for years because she is ugly with that very big chunky nose and very long chin. and don't even compare the winner of Miss world and miss universe to her both of them are pretty and they may not have the typical nose of white people but what they have are not unpleasant looking unlike your gina hargitay with a huge nose even make up cannot enhance its looks on tv. its so surprising that she is even top 11 on beach beauty she totally robbed many girls.

and another undeserving ugly is miss canada..

thanks to her ugly dance and to the sports event that she made but seriously these 2 mentioned girls don't deserve to be in the top 20.
Svajone

Date of Birth: 18 May 1995
Profession: Designer
Hobbies/Interests: Models

Postby heathers » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:49 pm

Svajone wrote:gosh you delusional jamaicans stop saying that you're gina could have been better if she had this preparation like those others candidates she will never win even if she trains for years because she is ugly with that very big chunky nose and very long chin. and don't even compare the winner of Miss world and miss universe to her both of them are pretty and they may not have the typical nose of white people but what they have are not unpleasant looking unlike your gina hargitay with a huge nose even make up cannot enhance its looks on tv. its so surprising that she is even top 11 on beach beauty she totally robbed many girls.

and another undeserving ugly is miss canada..

thanks to her ugly dance and to the sports event that she made but seriously these 2 mentioned girls don't deserve to be in the top 20.

Guuuuurl Please.

You must be the plain as water crackers Heather Baylis. Nobody else would be this pressed about a the true Jamaican beauty of 2013 and a plain Jamaican girl representing Canada who worked the system and placed in an international beauty pageant. Please take several seats. LOL.
Last edited by heathers on Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THERE IS ALWAYS AT LEAST ONE PLAIN HEATHER.
[youtube]hyPbYlVrD3k[/youtube]
heathers

Real Life Name/Nick: heathers 1, 2, 3 and 4
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: actors (working, but not famous). we are legion.
Hobbies/Interests: fashion. staying in character as the heathers.

Postby wiezgo » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:42 am

HEATHERS/ CRITIC, LEAVE KERRIE OUT OF YOUR SUSPECTS. WHY WOULD SHE HATE ON GINA OR MISS CANADA. I STRONGLY SUSPECT IT IS YOU INCOGNITO AS SVJAONE BECAUSE WHEN SINCE HEATHER/ THE CRITIC THINK GINA IS A TRUE JAMAICAN BEAUTY.
wiezgo

Postby heathers » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:59 pm

wiezgo wrote:HEATHERS/ CRITIC, LEAVE KERRIE OUT OF YOUR SUSPECTS. WHY WOULD SHE HATE ON GINA OR MISS CANADA. I STRONGLY SUSPECT IT IS YOU INCOGNITO AS SVJAONE BECAUSE WHEN SINCE HEATHER/ THE CRITIC THINK GINA IS A TRUE JAMAICAN BEAUTY.

Guuuuurl Please.

We are not the Critic -- why would the Critic create an account to bash plain Heather Baylis when she was already doing it under her own name? You need better detective skills than that. The fact remains that Heather is jealous of Gina and Camille because Heather is now a certified clapper while both Gina and Camille placed in MW.
THERE IS ALWAYS AT LEAST ONE PLAIN HEATHER.
[youtube]hyPbYlVrD3k[/youtube]
heathers

Real Life Name/Nick: heathers 1, 2, 3 and 4
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: actors (working, but not famous). we are legion.
Hobbies/Interests: fashion. staying in character as the heathers.

Postby miss_ting » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:02 pm

heathers wrote:
wiezgo wrote:HEATHERS/ CRITIC, LEAVE KERRIE OUT OF YOUR SUSPECTS. WHY WOULD SHE HATE ON GINA OR MISS CANADA. I STRONGLY SUSPECT IT IS YOU INCOGNITO AS SVJAONE BECAUSE WHEN SINCE HEATHER/ THE CRITIC THINK GINA IS A TRUE JAMAICAN BEAUTY.

Guuuuurl Please.

We are not the Critic -- why would the Critic create an account to bash plain Heather Baylis when she was already doing it under her own name? You need better detective skills than that. The fact remains that Heather is jealous of Gina and Camille because Heather is now a certified clapper while both Gina and Camille placed in MW.

tank you..and GiNA continues to steal the spotlight, giving standing ovation speeches in SENEGAL, while Heather is busy doing the local rounds (between Kingston & Mobay). Heather need to stick to her day job in insurance and give this beauty thing a rest already.
miss_ting

Postby miss_ting » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:14 pm

the lovely Gina, makeup model at the recent MAC makeup demonstration in Kingston. Heather was also there, I suppose to show contrasting tones
miss_ting

Postby wiezgo » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:18 pm

miss_ting wrote:Image

the lovely Gina, makeup model at the recent MAC makeup demonstration in Kingston. Heather was also there, I suppose to show contrasting tones

MISS TING, GINA LOOKS CUTE HERE, BUT THAT IS ALL I AM SEEING CUTE. SHE BETTER NOT SHOW UP TO AN INTERNATIONAL PAGEANT LOOKING LIKE THIS. PURPLE LIPSTICK, REALLY. GINA SHOULD TRY LARGER DRAMATIC BROWS.
Last edited by wiezgo on Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wiezgo

Postby wiezgo » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:15 pm

GINA IS JUST SO NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL. HER POTENTIAL IN REGARDS TO MAKEUP AND OVERALL STYLING IS SO UNTAPPED. ANYWAY, HERE IS THIS MAKEUP ARTIST TRYING TO IMPROVE ON GINA'S BEAUTY, BUT GINA LOOKED BETTER WITHOUT THE MAKEUP FROM 4:20 TO 4:41 8-> 8-> 8-> [youtube]qZp_aNLPwQ0[/youtube]
wiezgo

PreviousNext

Return to Miss World