Page 1 of 1

Where in the world is Miss World today??

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:17 pm
by pineal
Miss World Manushi Chhillar is in Colombo, Sri Lanka right now,

Image

Image

Airport Look

Image

Re: Where in the world is Miss World today??

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:19 pm
by pineal
After Sri Lanka, she'll fly to Hong Kong and then
She'll be in the Philippines soon

Image

Image

Re: Where in the world is Miss World today??

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:21 pm
by pineal
Manushi has fully recovered from her ankle injury
And after a visit to the US she has kicked off the last leg of her Miss World journey

Image

Image

Image

Re: Where in the world is Miss World today??

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:42 pm
by mvgc
ONE OF MY FAVES MISS WORLD

Re: Where in the world is Miss World today??

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:52 pm
by pineal
mvgc wrote:ONE OF MY FAVES MISS WORLD


>:D< >:D< mine as well

Re: Where in the world is Miss World today??

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:26 pm
by the critic
I CAN'T BELIEVE HER REIGN IS ALMOST OVER. BEFORE YOU KNOW IT SHE'LL BE IN SANYA FOR MW 2018.

Re: Where in the world is Miss World today??

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:41 pm
by bcdf1930
WHERE ALL HAS SHE BEEN SO FAR DURING HER REIGN? IF YOU CAN LIST PLEASE? :-* :-* :-*

Re: Where in the world is Miss World today??

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:45 pm
by pineal
the critic wrote:I CAN'T BELIEVE HER REIGN IS ALMOST OVER. BEFORE YOU KNOW IT SHE'LL BE IN SANYA FOR MW 2018.


I know right, her crowning still seems very fresh in the memory and soon she'll be crowning the next winner

Re: Where in the world is Miss World today??

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:47 pm
by pineal
bcdf1930 wrote:WHERE ALL HAS SHE BEEN SO FAR DURING HER REIGN? IF YOU CAN LIST PLEASE? :-* :-* :-*
moon gin wrote:Countries and regions that Manushi has visited during her reign

1. India (of course it's her homeland after all)
2. Mainland China
3. United Kingdom
4. Indonesia
5. British Virgin Islands
6. USA
7. Brazil
8. New Zealand
9. Philippines
10. South Africa
11. Sri Lanka
12. Hong Kong

She was supposed to visit Malaysia, Mexico and Singapore as well but her injury prevented her from making the trip.


No further info on Kenya yet, it was also delayed due to some issues

Their trips have been very detailed this year, like the one in Brazil where they visited multiple cities and met several mayors, in New Zealand, BVI too, Indian tour was the most hectic

Re: Where in the world is Miss World today??

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:18 pm
by Iknowbeauty
They are filming a documentary during her reign. Hope to see it soon. :)>-

They can put it on their youtube channel.

Re: Where in the world is Miss World today??

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:48 am
by bcdf1930
pineal wrote:
bcdf1930 wrote:WHERE ALL HAS SHE BEEN SO FAR DURING HER REIGN? IF YOU CAN LIST PLEASE? :-* :-* :-*
moon gin wrote:Countries and regions that Manushi has visited during her reign

1. India (of course it's her homeland after all)
2. Mainland China
3. United Kingdom
4. Indonesia
5. British Virgin Islands
6. USA
7. Brazil
8. New Zealand
9. Philippines
10. South Africa
11. Sri Lanka
12. Hong Kong

She was supposed to visit Malaysia, Mexico and Singapore as well but her injury prevented her from making the trip.


No further info on Kenya yet, it was also delayed due to some issues

Their trips have been very detailed this year, like the one in Brazil where they visited multiple cities and met several mayors, in New Zealand, BVI too, Indian tour was the most hectic


THANKS FOR THE INFO :-*

Re: Where in the world is Miss World today??

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:09 am
by pineal
Iknowbeauty wrote:They are filming a documentary during her reign. Hope to see it soon. :)>-

They can put it on their youtube channel.


I read somewhere that it will be aired before the finale

Re: Where in the world is Miss World today??

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:59 am
by pineal

Re: Where in the world is Miss World today??

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:46 am
by JaninaCruz-Vega
pineal wrote:
After Sri Lanka, she'll fly to Hong Kong and then
She'll be in the Philippines soon

Image


That's not the Philippine flag tho. :)>- :-*
But she looks gorj. :hx

Re: Where in the world is Miss World today??

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:20 pm
by mrgary
I love Manushi. She is most favourite Miss World winner from India and one of the most hardworking female ambassadors for the Miss World brand I've seen in years.

Re: Where in the world is Miss World today??

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:55 pm
by moon gin
Manushi and MWO visit to Sri Lanka is on the behalf of of Sri Lanka Minister of Tourism Development and Christian Religious Affairs invitation.

They are invited to explore Sri Lanka and look for the possibility of Sri Lanka hosting Miss World in 2020 or 2021.


https://colombogazette.com/2018/10/02/sri-lanka-being-considered-as-host-for-miss-world-pageant/

Re: Where in the world is Miss World today??

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:32 am
by lucy
ONE OF THE BEST MISS WORLDS! :=p