MISS BULGARIA 2018 is Kalina Miteva / Miss Universe Gabriela

Image



  • 2

MISS BULGARIA 2018 is Kalina Miteva / Miss Universe Gabriela

Postby karangolos » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:13 pm

    

MISS WORLD BULGARIA 2018
Kalina Miteva

1st RU: Miss Universe Bulgaria 2018
Gabriela Topalowa


Image


karangolos
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
 
Posts: 13024
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:11 pm
Location: Lima
Country: Peru (pe)
Reputation: 3253
Real Life Name/Nick: Carlos
Date of Birth: 22 Nov 1920
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: computer
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: FIFA World cup, Beauty pageants, Eurovision

  • -1

Re: MISS BULGARIA 2018 is Kalina Miteva / Miss Universe Gabr

Postby missheart » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:55 am

Miss Bulgaria is stunning. Her runner-up is ugly
Proudly SOUTH AFRICAN!
User avatar
missheart
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 327
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:05 pm
Location: South Africa
Country: South Africa (za)
Reputation: 151
Real Life Name/Nick: therealguayl
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: model
Hobbies/Interests: Making the World a better place
Message: Half Jamaican and proudly born South African

  • 0

Re: MISS BULGARIA 2018 is Kalina Miteva / Miss Universe Gabr

Postby missuniversecountries » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:57 am

There is no Runner-up. Another attack to Miss Universe!

This pageant is not Miss Bulgaria but MISS WORLD & MISS UNIVERSE BULGARIA.

The main winners go to Miss Universe and Miss World.
Other winners go to Miss Grand International and Miss Europe.

Meanwhile Miss Bulgaria contest (Intersound Organization) winner will not go to International pageants.
[-X
missuniversecountries
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:39 pm
Country: Indonesia (id)
Reputation: 0
Real Life Name/Nick: MUC
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Government Officer
Hobbies/Interests: Researching

  • 0

Re: MISS BULGARIA 2018 is Kalina Miteva / Miss Universe Gabr

Postby favisol » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:33 pm

missuniversecountries wrote:There is no Runner-up. Another attack to Miss Universe!

This pageant is not Miss Bulgaria but MISS WORLD & MISS UNIVERSE BULGARIA.

The main winners go to Miss Universe and Miss World.
Other winners go to Miss Grand International and Miss Europe.

Meanwhile Miss Bulgaria contest (Intersound Organization) winner will not go to International pageants.
[-X


What did you expect from this site? It is as dead as that pageant, so they need to talk shit and invent things about Miss Universe to entertain themselves. It is funny because I bet that they are the first to turn on the TV to watch Miss Universe.
favisol
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:01 pm
Country: Antarctica (aq)
Reputation: 134
Real Life Name/Nick: faviso
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: read and run
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: MISS BULGARIA 2018 is Kalina Miteva / Miss Universe Gabr

Postby karangolos » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:40 pm

favisol wrote:
missuniversecountries wrote:There is no Runner-up. Another attack to Miss Universe!

This pageant is not Miss Bulgaria but MISS WORLD & MISS UNIVERSE BULGARIA.

The main winners go to Miss Universe and Miss World.
Other winners go to Miss Grand International and Miss Europe.

Meanwhile Miss Bulgaria contest (Intersound Organization) winner will not go to International pageants.
[-X


What did you expect from this site? It is as dead as that pageant, so they need to talk shit and invent things about Miss Universe to entertain themselves. It is funny because I bet that they are the first to turn on the TV to watch Miss Universe.


:)>-

https://www.monitor.bg/bg/a/view/mis-sv ... jda-144215

The model Kalina Miteva was chosen by the professional jury and received the glorious crown of Miss World Bulgaria during the official ceremony on Wednesday evening. 19-year-old beauty became the great winner of the competition among 21 other girls.
karangolos
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
 
Posts: 13024
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:11 pm
Location: Lima
Country: Peru (pe)
Reputation: 3253
Real Life Name/Nick: Carlos
Date of Birth: 22 Nov 1920
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: computer
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: FIFA World cup, Beauty pageants, Eurovision

  • 2

Re: MISS BULGARIA 2018 is Kalina Miteva / Miss Universe Gabr

Postby the critic » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:15 am

karangolos wrote:
favisol wrote:
missuniversecountries wrote:There is no Runner-up. Another attack to Miss Universe!

This pageant is not Miss Bulgaria but MISS WORLD & MISS UNIVERSE BULGARIA.

The main winners go to Miss Universe and Miss World.
Other winners go to Miss Grand International and Miss Europe.

Meanwhile Miss Bulgaria contest (Intersound Organization) winner will not go to International pageants.
[-X


What did you expect from this site? It is as dead as that pageant, so they need to talk shit and invent things about Miss Universe to entertain themselves. It is funny because I bet that they are the first to turn on the TV to watch Miss Universe.


:)>-

https://www.monitor.bg/bg/a/view/mis-sv ... jda-144215

The model Kalina Miteva was chosen by the professional jury and received the glorious crown of Miss World Bulgaria during the official ceremony on Wednesday evening. 19-year-old beauty became the great winner of the competition among 21 other girls.


SOME FOLKS DONT LIKE TO ADMIT THAT IN SOME COUNTRIES MAINLY IN EUROPE, AFRICA, CENTRAL, WESTERN AND SOUTH ASIA MISS WORLD IS CONSIDERED MORE PRESTIGIOUS. Miss Universe HAS ITS UPPER HAND IN SOME REGIONS TOO BUT MW FLEXES ITS POWER BY DEMANDING A SEPARATE PAGEANT IN MOST OF THOSE COUNTRIES.
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 7989
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:30 am
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 3134
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography
Message: Beauty first...everything else comes after


Return to Miss World

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: angelique, babiho, Becky, CoRaLiA, darnbaby900, dede22, g01, HatsuneMiku, jonssonhk, mario, mil, raphael26lee, Sharaj, somosperu, tearhereagain, the critic, Thefizzle, What_is_Beauty and 10298 guests

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology
Reputation System ©'