Lorraine Schuck likes and follow Miss World

Image



  • 2

Lorraine Schuck likes and follow Miss World

Postby missheart » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:02 am

    

One of the founders and President of Miss Earth organisation likes and follows Miss World on her Facebook profile. I am not sure if Julia Morley knows Miss Earth exists but Lorraine is a big fan of Miss World. It is one of her first likes on Facebook. Imagine, she hasn't even like the Miss Earth page. Now I know why the host of Miss Earth said "we will be right back with more Miss World after this'' in one of the previous editions of the Miss Earth pageant. Nice to see Lorraine being inspired :hx
Image


Proudly SOUTH AFRICAN!
User avatar
missheart
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 327
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:05 pm
Location: South Africa
Country: South Africa (za)
Reputation: 151
Real Life Name/Nick: therealguayl
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: model
Hobbies/Interests: Making the World a better place
Message: Half Jamaican and proudly born South African

  • 10

Re: Lorraine Schuck likes and follow Miss World

Postby beautywatchnyc » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:53 am


Mr. Ramon Monzon is the Chairman, President & CEO of Ms. Earth Organization. Ms Lorraine Schuck sits in the Executive Board. Get your records straight! To stay in the game, the executive leadership has to be aware of what the competition is up to. It should work both ways. I can sense some skewed observations, if not outright malice, in this thread.
Last edited by beautywatchnyc on Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
 
Posts: 7805
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:53 pm
Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 11219
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy
Message: Need to reflect the other side of my citizenship

  • 2

Re: Lorraine Schuck likes and follow Miss World

Postby Roman Reigns » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:31 am

beautywatchnyc wrote:
Mr. Ramon Monzon is the Chairman, President & CEO of Ms. Earth Organization. Ms Lorraine Schuck sits in the Executive Board. To stay in the game, the executive leadership has to be aware of what the competition is up to. It should work both ways. I can sense some skewed observations in this thread.


This! Case closed! Morons everywhere.
Image
Image
Image

Interested to read?
Just google: thailand miss universe

Page 11
User avatar
Roman Reigns
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
 
Posts: 781
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:12 am
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 1649
Real Life Name/Nick: Leati Joseph
Date of Birth: 25 May 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Photographer
Hobbies/Interests: Reading
Message: Write a message here

  • -3

Re: Lorraine Schuck likes and follow Miss World

Postby the critic » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:05 pm

MESSY EARTHQUAKE FANS ALWAYS BASH OTHER UPCOMING PAGEANTS AS IMITATIONS WHEN THEY ARE THE ORIGINAL IMITATION. THEY WERE HARD ON SUPRA AND NOW MGI IS THEIR TARGET.
THEIR FORMAT IS COPIED FROM Miss Universe AND THEIR MANTRA IS COPIED FROM MW. EVEN THE MEDAL EVENTS THAT THEY HAVE IS IS COPIED FROM THE FAST TRACKS. THE CONCEPT OF EARTH, AIR, FIRE AND WATER IS TACKY AND CLICHE. LOL
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 8005
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:30 am
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 3146
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography
Message: Beauty first...everything else comes after

  • 2

Re: Lorraine Schuck likes and follow Miss World

Postby Stoichio » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:01 pm

Funny that Miss cheatworld’s FB page is labeled TV Show while the other pageants are called organization.

Same is true with Miss Chupanational!



At least, they admit that they are merely TV Shows!
Cooking shows to be exact!



=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
TO PLACE: Invite the reigning queens or vote! vote! vote!
TO WIN: Sit in the judging panel and cheat.

YASSS!
“I”
did it!
User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 14748
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Metro Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 14757
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 1

Re: Lorraine Schuck likes and follow Miss World

Postby Oscillate » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:46 pm

the critic wrote:MESSY EARTHQUAKE FANS ALWAYS BASH OTHER UPCOMING PAGEANTS AS IMITATIONS WHEN THEY ARE THE ORIGINAL IMITATION. THEY WERE HARD ON SUPRA AND NOW MGI IS THEIR TARGET.
THEIR FORMAT IS COPIED FROM Miss Universe AND THEIR MANTRA IS COPIED FROM MW. EVEN THE MEDAL EVENTS THAT THEY HAVE IS IS COPIED FROM THE FAST TRACKS. THE CONCEPT OF EARTH, AIR, FIRE AND WATER IS TACKY AND CLICHE. LOL
Image


And this coming from a Miss World fanatic. classy! :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) >:) >:) >:) >:)
Image

credit to the owner
User avatar
Oscillate
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1870
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:29 am
Country: Denmark (dk)
Reputation: 4708
Date of Birth: 14 Mar 1980
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Vet Tech
Hobbies/Interests: dogs, cats, horses
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: Lorraine Schuck likes and follow Miss World

Postby panchopolo » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:28 am

missheart wrote:
I am not sure if Julia Morley knows Miss Earth exists . . .


If that is so, then it explains why her TV show appears old-fashioned. The owner is not aware of how her industry has shaped up and who the players are.
User avatar
panchopolo
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2975
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:15 pm
Location: Manila, Manila!
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 2759
Date of Birth: 20 Dec 2012
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Croquis and Maquette Maker
Hobbies/Interests: Providing arcane information on need-to-know basis
Message: Post messages that matter for posts that don’t matter

  • 0

Re: Lorraine Schuck likes and follow Miss World

Postby the critic » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:47 am

Oscillate wrote:
the critic wrote:MESSY EARTHQUAKE FANS ALWAYS BASH OTHER UPCOMING PAGEANTS AS IMITATIONS WHEN THEY ARE THE ORIGINAL IMITATION. THEY WERE HARD ON SUPRA AND NOW MGI IS THEIR TARGET.
THEIR FORMAT IS COPIED FROM Miss Universe AND THEIR MANTRA IS COPIED FROM MW. EVEN THE MEDAL EVENTS THAT THEY HAVE IS IS COPIED FROM THE FAST TRACKS. THE CONCEPT OF EARTH, AIR, FIRE AND WATER IS TACKY AND CLICHE. LOL
Image


And this coming from a Miss World fanatic. classy! :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) >:) >:) >:) >:)


NOT CLASSY... JUST CONDESCENDING. :)>-
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 8005
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:30 am
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 3146
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography
Message: Beauty first...everything else comes after

  • 0

Re: Lorraine Schuck likes and follow Miss World

Postby the critic » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:51 am

panchopolo wrote:
missheart wrote:
I am not sure if Julia Morley knows Miss Earth exists . . .


If that is so, then it explains why her TV show appears old-fashioned. The owner is not aware of how her industry has shaped up and who the players are.


THEY ARE PLAYERS OF COURSE JUST NOT IN THE SAME LEAGUE...BUT IN THE LITTLE OR MINOR LEAGUE. FAILING TO STAND GROUND WITH THE PRESENCE OF SUPRA AND MGI.
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 8005
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:30 am
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 3146
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography
Message: Beauty first...everything else comes after

  • 3

Re: Lorraine Schuck likes and follow Miss World

Postby shelunian » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:23 am

the critic wrote:
panchopolo wrote:
missheart wrote:
I am not sure if Julia Morley knows Miss Earth exists . . .


If that is so, then it explains why her TV show appears old-fashioned. The owner is not aware of how her industry has shaped up and who the players are.


THEY ARE PLAYERS OF COURSE JUST NOT IN THE SAME LEAGUE...BUT IN THE LITTLE OR MINOR LEAGUE. FAILING TO STAND GROUND WITH THE PRESENCE OF SUPRA AND MGI.


Let's start talking about MGI in the big league when it's no longer FACEBOOK LIVE EXCLUSIVE....

And Supra in the big league if it can have 70 candidates this year because bitch...the 65 they got last year was already falling behind Miss International. So much for global recognition right?
Image

3 Miss Universe
1 Miss World
5 Miss International
3 Miss Earth


Follow me @pinoytvcritic

http://www.thepageantry.com
User avatar
shelunian
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:01 pm
Location: Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 297
Real Life Name/Nick: Shelu
Date of Birth: 17 Feb 1989
Gender: Male
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Blogging, Shopping, Writing, Beauty Pageants
Message: Awesome site you got! Thanks!!!

  • 4

Re: Lorraine Schuck likes and follow Miss World

Postby shelunian » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:25 am

I love Miss World...

It's a free alternative to valium...
Image

3 Miss Universe
1 Miss World
5 Miss International
3 Miss Earth


Follow me @pinoytvcritic

http://www.thepageantry.com
User avatar
shelunian
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:01 pm
Location: Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 297
Real Life Name/Nick: Shelu
Date of Birth: 17 Feb 1989
Gender: Male
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Blogging, Shopping, Writing, Beauty Pageants
Message: Awesome site you got! Thanks!!!

  • 1

Re: Lorraine Schuck likes and follow Miss World

Postby the critic » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:50 am

shelunian wrote:
the critic wrote:
panchopolo wrote:
missheart wrote:
I am not sure if Julia Morley knows Miss Earth exists . . .


If that is so, then it explains why her TV show appears old-fashioned. The owner is not aware of how her industry has shaped up and who the players are.


THEY ARE PLAYERS OF COURSE JUST NOT IN THE SAME LEAGUE...BUT IN THE LITTLE OR MINOR LEAGUE. FAILING TO STAND GROUND WITH THE PRESENCE OF SUPRA AND MGI.


Let's start talking about MGI in the big league when it's no longer FACEBOOK LIVE EXCLUSIVE....

And Supra in the big league if it can have 70 candidates this year because bitch...the 65 they got last year was already falling behind Miss International. So much for global recognition right?


OF COURSE THOSE PAGEANTS AREN'T BIG LEAGUE. JUST AS MESSY EARTHQUAKE IS NOT. THEY RELY MOSTLY A STREAM OF RUNNERS UP FROM MAINSTREAM NATIONAL PAGEANTS AND RANDOM APPOINTMENTS.

I'VE NEVER HEARD AN ASPIRING BEAUTY QUEEN SAY I WANT TO BE MISS EARTH SOME DAY. MOST JUST END UP THERE BECAUSE THEY AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH OR FELL SHORT AT THEIR BID IN A MW OR Miss Universe NATIONAL PAGEANT. #FACT
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 8005
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:30 am
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 3146
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography
Message: Beauty first...everything else comes after

  • 3

Re: Lorraine Schuck likes and follow Miss World

Postby shelunian » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:28 am

the critic wrote:
shelunian wrote:
the critic wrote:
panchopolo wrote:
missheart wrote:
I am not sure if Julia Morley knows Miss Earth exists . . .


If that is so, then it explains why her TV show appears old-fashioned. The owner is not aware of how her industry has shaped up and who the players are.


THEY ARE PLAYERS OF COURSE JUST NOT IN THE SAME LEAGUE...BUT IN THE LITTLE OR MINOR LEAGUE. FAILING TO STAND GROUND WITH THE PRESENCE OF SUPRA AND MGI.


Let's start talking about MGI in the big league when it's no longer FACEBOOK LIVE EXCLUSIVE....

And Supra in the big league if it can have 70 candidates this year because bitch...the 65 they got last year was already falling behind Miss International. So much for global recognition right?


OF COURSE THOSE PAGEANTS AREN'T BIG LEAGUE. JUST AS MESSY EARTHQUAKE IS NOT. THEY RELY MOSTLY A STREAM OF RUNNERS UP FROM MAINSTREAM NATIONAL PAGEANTS AND RANDOM APPOINTMENTS.

I'VE NEVER HEARD AN ASPIRING BEAUTY QUEEN SAY I WANT TO BE MISS EARTH SOME DAY. MOST JUST END UP THERE BECAUSE THEY AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH OR FELL SHORT AT THEIR BID IN A MW OR Miss Universe NATIONAL PAGEANT. #FACT


they don't say I want to be Miss World either... #fact

they say I want to be Miss Universe...
Image

3 Miss Universe
1 Miss World
5 Miss International
3 Miss Earth


Follow me @pinoytvcritic

http://www.thepageantry.com
User avatar
shelunian
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:01 pm
Location: Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 297
Real Life Name/Nick: Shelu
Date of Birth: 17 Feb 1989
Gender: Male
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Blogging, Shopping, Writing, Beauty Pageants
Message: Awesome site you got! Thanks!!!

  • 7

Re: Lorraine Schuck likes and follow Miss World

Postby shelunian » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:40 am

the critic wrote:
shelunian wrote:
the critic wrote:
panchopolo wrote:
missheart wrote:
I am not sure if Julia Morley knows Miss Earth exists . . .


If that is so, then it explains why her TV show appears old-fashioned. The owner is not aware of how her industry has shaped up and who the players are.


THEY ARE PLAYERS OF COURSE JUST NOT IN THE SAME LEAGUE...BUT IN THE LITTLE OR MINOR LEAGUE. FAILING TO STAND GROUND WITH THE PRESENCE OF SUPRA AND MGI.


Let's start talking about MGI in the big league when it's no longer FACEBOOK LIVE EXCLUSIVE....

And Supra in the big league if it can have 70 candidates this year because bitch...the 65 they got last year was already falling behind Miss International. So much for global recognition right?


OF COURSE THOSE PAGEANTS AREN'T BIG LEAGUE. JUST AS MESSY EARTHQUAKE IS NOT. THEY RELY MOSTLY A STREAM OF RUNNERS UP FROM MAINSTREAM NATIONAL PAGEANTS AND RANDOM APPOINTMENTS.

I'VE NEVER HEARD AN ASPIRING BEAUTY QUEEN SAY I WANT TO BE MISS EARTH SOME DAY. MOST JUST END UP THERE BECAUSE THEY AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH OR FELL SHORT AT THEIR BID IN A MW OR Miss Universe NATIONAL PAGEANT. #FACT


There is a growing number of Miss Earth national pageants but not that you would care since you basically just hate the pageant.
Image

3 Miss Universe
1 Miss World
5 Miss International
3 Miss Earth


Follow me @pinoytvcritic

http://www.thepageantry.com
User avatar
shelunian
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:01 pm
Location: Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 297
Real Life Name/Nick: Shelu
Date of Birth: 17 Feb 1989
Gender: Male
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Blogging, Shopping, Writing, Beauty Pageants
Message: Awesome site you got! Thanks!!!

  • 1

Re: Lorraine Schuck likes and follow Miss World

Postby zoondwaine » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:51 pm

The MW fans think that MW is big maybe because of the number of contestants join the pageant. Of course everybody likes to join because there is no actual competition happens, you just need to kiss ass the owner just to win or in some pageant fanatic countries they have a big chance because Julia wants to penetrate the market but succeed only in India.

But the pageant is soooo boring, even boring than Miss International. More effective than valium nga. Lol!

MGI and MS mentioned here because the owner were .... nevermind, they are not worth to talk about.
User avatar
zoondwaine
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 536
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:37 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 696
Real Life Name/Nick: zoondwaine
Date of Birth: 07 Jun 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, traveling, culturl immersion, nature trek
Message: I learned misso in 2010 and after that I'm hook to this site in regards to pageant issues.

  • 1

Re: Lorraine Schuck likes and follow Miss World

Postby the critic » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:06 pm

shelunian wrote:
the critic wrote:
shelunian wrote:
the critic wrote:
panchopolo wrote:
missheart wrote:
I am not sure if Julia Morley knows Miss Earth exists . . .


If that is so, then it explains why her TV show appears old-fashioned. The owner is not aware of how her industry has shaped up and who the players are.


THEY ARE PLAYERS OF COURSE JUST NOT IN THE SAME LEAGUE...BUT IN THE LITTLE OR MINOR LEAGUE. FAILING TO STAND GROUND WITH THE PRESENCE OF SUPRA AND MGI.


Let's start talking about MGI in the big league when it's no longer FACEBOOK LIVE EXCLUSIVE....

And Supra in the big league if it can have 70 candidates this year because bitch...the 65 they got last year was already falling behind Miss International. So much for global recognition right?


OF COURSE THOSE PAGEANTS AREN'T BIG LEAGUE. JUST AS MESSY EARTHQUAKE IS NOT. THEY RELY MOSTLY A STREAM OF RUNNERS UP FROM MAINSTREAM NATIONAL PAGEANTS AND RANDOM APPOINTMENTS.

I'VE NEVER HEARD AN ASPIRING BEAUTY QUEEN SAY I WANT TO BE MISS EARTH SOME DAY. MOST JUST END UP THERE BECAUSE THEY AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH OR FELL SHORT AT THEIR BID IN A MW OR Miss Universe NATIONAL PAGEANT. #FACT


they don't say I want to be Miss World either... #fact

they say I want to be Miss Universe...


ASK MEGAN YOUNG OR CATRIONA (BEFORE NOV 2016). LOL
ASK THE GIRLS FROM COUNTRIES THAT SEND WINNERS TO MW WHERE THERE IS ONLY ONE MAIN NATIONAL PAGEANT.

NO NEED FOR A LONG DEBATE. MESSY EARTHQUAKE IS AN AFTER THOUGHT, A CONSOLATION FOR RUNNERS UP. A rich WANNA BE MAJOR PAGEANT.
#FACT
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 8005
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:30 am
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 3146
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography
Message: Beauty first...everything else comes after

  • 0

Re: Lorraine Schuck likes and follow Miss World

Postby beautywatchnyc » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:42 pm

the critic wrote:
shelunian wrote:
the critic wrote:
shelunian wrote:
the critic wrote:
panchopolo wrote:
missheart wrote:
I am not sure if Julia Morley knows Miss Earth exists . . .


If that is so, then it explains why her TV show appears old-fashioned. The owner is not aware of how her industry has shaped up and who the players are.


THEY ARE PLAYERS OF COURSE JUST NOT IN THE SAME LEAGUE...BUT IN THE LITTLE OR MINOR LEAGUE. FAILING TO STAND GROUND WITH THE PRESENCE OF SUPRA AND MGI.


Let's start talking about MGI in the big league when it's no longer FACEBOOK LIVE EXCLUSIVE....

And Supra in the big league if it can have 70 candidates this year because bitch...the 65 they got last year was already falling behind Miss International. So much for global recognition right?


OF COURSE THOSE PAGEANTS AREN'T BIG LEAGUE. JUST AS MESSY EARTHQUAKE IS NOT. THEY RELY MOSTLY A STREAM OF RUNNERS UP FROM MAINSTREAM NATIONAL PAGEANTS AND RANDOM APPOINTMENTS.

I'VE NEVER HEARD AN ASPIRING BEAUTY QUEEN SAY I WANT TO BE MISS EARTH SOME DAY. MOST JUST END UP THERE BECAUSE THEY AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH OR FELL SHORT AT THEIR BID IN A MW OR Miss Universe NATIONAL PAGEANT. #FACT


they don't say I want to be Miss World either... #fact

they say I want to be Miss Universe...


ASK MEGAN YOUNG OR CATRIONA (BEFORE NOV 2016). LOL
ASK THE GIRLS FROM COUNTRIES THAT SEND WINNERS TO MW WHERE THERE IS ONLY ONE MAIN NATIONAL PAGEANT.

NO NEED FOR A LONG DEBATE. MESSY EARTHQUAKE IS AN AFTER THOUGHT, A CONSOLATION FOR RUNNERS UP. A rich WANNA BE MAJOR PAGEANT.
#FACT


You hate Ms Earth. Fine. Why do you spend so much time following a pageant not worth your salt?
User avatar
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
 
Posts: 7805
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:53 pm
Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 11219
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy
Message: Need to reflect the other side of my citizenship

  • 0

Re: Lorraine Schuck likes and follow Miss World

Postby the critic » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:49 pm

beautywatchnyc wrote:
the critic wrote:
shelunian wrote:
the critic wrote:
shelunian wrote:
the critic wrote:
panchopolo wrote:
missheart wrote:
I am not sure if Julia Morley knows Miss Earth exists . . .


If that is so, then it explains why her TV show appears old-fashioned. The owner is not aware of how her industry has shaped up and who the players are.


THEY ARE PLAYERS OF COURSE JUST NOT IN THE SAME LEAGUE...BUT IN THE LITTLE OR MINOR LEAGUE. FAILING TO STAND GROUND WITH THE PRESENCE OF SUPRA AND MGI.


Let's start talking about MGI in the big league when it's no longer FACEBOOK LIVE EXCLUSIVE....

And Supra in the big league if it can have 70 candidates this year because bitch...the 65 they got last year was already falling behind Miss International. So much for global recognition right?


OF COURSE THOSE PAGEANTS AREN'T BIG LEAGUE. JUST AS MESSY EARTHQUAKE IS NOT. THEY RELY MOSTLY A STREAM OF RUNNERS UP FROM MAINSTREAM NATIONAL PAGEANTS AND RANDOM APPOINTMENTS.

I'VE NEVER HEARD AN ASPIRING BEAUTY QUEEN SAY I WANT TO BE MISS EARTH SOME DAY. MOST JUST END UP THERE BECAUSE THEY AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH OR FELL SHORT AT THEIR BID IN A MW OR Miss Universe NATIONAL PAGEANT. #FACT


they don't say I want to be Miss World either... #fact

they say I want to be Miss Universe...


ASK MEGAN YOUNG OR CATRIONA (BEFORE NOV 2016). LOL
ASK THE GIRLS FROM COUNTRIES THAT SEND WINNERS TO MW WHERE THERE IS ONLY ONE MAIN NATIONAL PAGEANT.

NO NEED FOR A LONG DEBATE. MESSY EARTHQUAKE IS AN AFTER THOUGHT, A CONSOLATION FOR RUNNERS UP. A rich WANNA BE MAJOR PAGEANT.
#FACT


You hate Ms Earth. Fine. Why do you spend so much time following a pageant not worth your salt?


FOLLOW??? WHEN AND WHERE? LOL

FYI I DON'T HATE IT. SPEAKING THE TRUTH IS NOT HATE SPEECH.
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 8005
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:30 am
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 3146
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography
Message: Beauty first...everything else comes after

  • 0

Re: Lorraine Schuck likes and follow Miss World

Postby beautywatchnyc » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:57 pm

the critic wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
the critic wrote:
shelunian wrote:
the critic wrote:
shelunian wrote:
the critic wrote:
panchopolo wrote:
missheart wrote:
I am not sure if Julia Morley knows Miss Earth exists . . .


If that is so, then it explains why her TV show appears old-fashioned. The owner is not aware of how her industry has shaped up and who the players are.


THEY ARE PLAYERS OF COURSE JUST NOT IN THE SAME LEAGUE...BUT IN THE LITTLE OR MINOR LEAGUE. FAILING TO STAND GROUND WITH THE PRESENCE OF SUPRA AND MGI.


Let's start talking about MGI in the big league when it's no longer FACEBOOK LIVE EXCLUSIVE....

And Supra in the big league if it can have 70 candidates this year because bitch...the 65 they got last year was already falling behind Miss International. So much for global recognition right?


OF COURSE THOSE PAGEANTS AREN'T BIG LEAGUE. JUST AS MESSY EARTHQUAKE IS NOT. THEY RELY MOSTLY A STREAM OF RUNNERS UP FROM MAINSTREAM NATIONAL PAGEANTS AND RANDOM APPOINTMENTS.

I'VE NEVER HEARD AN ASPIRING BEAUTY QUEEN SAY I WANT TO BE MISS EARTH SOME DAY. MOST JUST END UP THERE BECAUSE THEY AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH OR FELL SHORT AT THEIR BID IN A MW OR Miss Universe NATIONAL PAGEANT. #FACT


they don't say I want to be Miss World either... #fact

they say I want to be Miss Universe...


ASK MEGAN YOUNG OR CATRIONA (BEFORE NOV 2016). LOL
ASK THE GIRLS FROM COUNTRIES THAT SEND WINNERS TO MW WHERE THERE IS ONLY ONE MAIN NATIONAL PAGEANT.

NO NEED FOR A LONG DEBATE. MESSY EARTHQUAKE IS AN AFTER THOUGHT, A CONSOLATION FOR RUNNERS UP. A rich WANNA BE MAJOR PAGEANT.
#FACT


You hate Ms Earth. Fine. Why do you spend so much time following a pageant not worth your salt?


FOLLOW??? WHEN AND WHERE? LOL

FYI I DON'T HATE IT. SPEAKING THE TRUTH IS NOT HATE SPEECH.


The truth? Coming from you? Or, a blatant display of ill-conceived perception and prejudice? You inundate this thread with your warped sense of entitlement and still deny that you're not following Ms Earth? The hypocrisy and the gall!

Never mind! I almost forgot it but I knew where your real sentiments lie.

User avatar
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
 
Posts: 7805
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:53 pm
Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 11219
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy
Message: Need to reflect the other side of my citizenship

  • 0

Re: Lorraine Schuck likes and follow Miss World

Postby Roman Reigns » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:08 am

the critic wrote:...
THEIR FORMAT IS COPIED FROM Miss Universe AND THEIR MANTRA IS COPIED FROM MW. EVEN THE MEDAL EVENTS THAT THEY HAVE IS IS COPIED FROM THE FAST TRACKS. THE CONCEPT OF EARTH, AIR, FIRE AND WATER IS TACKY AND CLICHE. LOL


Then don't watch Miss Earth! As simple as that. L-)
Image
Image
Image

Interested to read?
Just google: thailand miss universe

Page 11
User avatar
Roman Reigns
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
 
Posts: 781
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:12 am
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 1649
Real Life Name/Nick: Leati Joseph
Date of Birth: 25 May 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Photographer
Hobbies/Interests: Reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Lorraine Schuck likes and follow Miss World

Postby the critic » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:01 pm

Roman Reigns wrote:
the critic wrote:...
THEIR FORMAT IS COPIED FROM Miss Universe AND THEIR MANTRA IS COPIED FROM MW. EVEN THE MEDAL EVENTS THAT THEY HAVE IS IS COPIED FROM THE FAST TRACKS. THE CONCEPT OF EARTH, AIR, FIRE AND WATER IS TACKY AND CLICHE. LOL


Then don't watch Miss Earth! As simple as that. L-)


U DONT HAVE TO TELL ME NOT TO COS I DON'T. THE LAST TIME I WATCHED SEGMENTS OF THE SHOW ON YOUTUBE WAS WHEN THE RUSSIAN SCANDAL BROKE AND THAT BLONDE 2ND RU FROM CESKA MISS WON AT A POOL PARTY OR POOL FASHION SHOW EVENT OUTDOORS NEEDLESS TO SAY THAT WAS ENOUGH TO TURN ME OFF. BACK THEN I WAS NEW TO MISSO AND I DIDN'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT MINOR PAGEANTS.
BUT I KNOW BETTER NOW.

FRANKLY THE SO SO CONTESTANTS, CLICHE CONCEPTS AND CHEAP PRODUCTION DOESNT PULL ME.
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 8005
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:30 am
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 3146
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography
Message: Beauty first...everything else comes after

  • 1

Re: Lorraine Schuck likes and follow Miss World

Postby Roman Reigns » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:58 pm

the critic wrote:
Roman Reigns wrote:
the critic wrote:...
THEIR FORMAT IS COPIED FROM Miss Universe AND THEIR MANTRA IS COPIED FROM MW. EVEN THE MEDAL EVENTS THAT THEY HAVE IS IS COPIED FROM THE FAST TRACKS. THE CONCEPT OF EARTH, AIR, FIRE AND WATER IS TACKY AND CLICHE. LOL


Then don't watch Miss Earth! As simple as that. L-)


U DONT HAVE TO TELL ME NOT TO COS I DON'T. THE LAST TIME I WATCHED SEGMENTS OF THE SHOW ON YOUTUBE WAS WHEN THE RUSSIAN SCANDAL BROKE AND THAT BLONDE 2ND RU FROM CESKA MISS WON AT A POOL PARTY OR POOL FASHION SHOW EVENT OUTDOORS NEEDLESS TO SAY THAT WAS ENOUGH TO TURN ME OFF. BACK THEN I WAS NEW TO MISSO AND I DIDN'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT MINOR PAGEANTS.
BUT I KNOW BETTER NOW.

FRANKLY THE SO SO CONTESTANTS, CLICHE CONCEPTS AND CHEAP PRODUCTION DOESNT PULL ME.


Author Mark Twain once said, "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." L-)
Image
Image
Image

Interested to read?
Just google: thailand miss universe

Page 11
User avatar
Roman Reigns
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
 
Posts: 781
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:12 am
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 1649
Real Life Name/Nick: Leati Joseph
Date of Birth: 25 May 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Photographer
Hobbies/Interests: Reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Lorraine Schuck likes and follow Miss World

Postby shelunian » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:17 am

the critic wrote:
shelunian wrote:
the critic wrote:
shelunian wrote:
the critic wrote:
panchopolo wrote:
missheart wrote:
I am not sure if Julia Morley knows Miss Earth exists . . .


If that is so, then it explains why her TV show appears old-fashioned. The owner is not aware of how her industry has shaped up and who the players are.


THEY ARE PLAYERS OF COURSE JUST NOT IN THE SAME LEAGUE...BUT IN THE LITTLE OR MINOR LEAGUE. FAILING TO STAND GROUND WITH THE PRESENCE OF SUPRA AND MGI.


Let's start talking about MGI in the big league when it's no longer FACEBOOK LIVE EXCLUSIVE....

And Supra in the big league if it can have 70 candidates this year because bitch...the 65 they got last year was already falling behind Miss International. So much for global recognition right?


OF COURSE THOSE PAGEANTS AREN'T BIG LEAGUE. JUST AS MESSY EARTHQUAKE IS NOT. THEY RELY MOSTLY A STREAM OF RUNNERS UP FROM MAINSTREAM NATIONAL PAGEANTS AND RANDOM APPOINTMENTS.

I'VE NEVER HEARD AN ASPIRING BEAUTY QUEEN SAY I WANT TO BE MISS EARTH SOME DAY. MOST JUST END UP THERE BECAUSE THEY AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH OR FELL SHORT AT THEIR BID IN A MW OR Miss Universe NATIONAL PAGEANT. #FACT


they don't say I want to be Miss World either... #fact

they say I want to be Miss Universe...


ASK MEGAN YOUNG OR CATRIONA (BEFORE NOV 2016). LOL
ASK THE GIRLS FROM COUNTRIES THAT SEND WINNERS TO MW WHERE THERE IS ONLY ONE MAIN NATIONAL PAGEANT.

NO NEED FOR A LONG DEBATE. MESSY EARTHQUAKE IS AN AFTER THOUGHT, A CONSOLATION FOR RUNNERS UP. A rich WANNA BE MAJOR PAGEANT.
#FACT


You mean countries that are NOT sovereign nations that can't afford the Miss Universe franchise?

Miss Earth is Miss Earth. It's major whether you like it not.

Megan Young wants to be Miss Universe. Catriona Gray is now competing in Miss Universe.

Ashwarya Rai landed first runner up and had to compete in Miss World. Same as Priyanka. If the two of them became bigger stars in India, that's not because of Miss World's star power or being a better pageant. It's a matter of luck for the two of them.

Miss Universe is THE pageant that matters for countries where pageants are BIG and watched.

Countries that send their main winner to Miss World? Yes countries where TV ratings of pageants are not high.

But for countries like Thailand, Philippines, Venezuela, Mexico etc.....it's Miss Universe.

Not that glorified PROM show like Miss World. Poor production, no entertainment value, and now on its road to oblivion.
Image

3 Miss Universe
1 Miss World
5 Miss International
3 Miss Earth


Follow me @pinoytvcritic

http://www.thepageantry.com
User avatar
shelunian
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:01 pm
Location: Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 297
Real Life Name/Nick: Shelu
Date of Birth: 17 Feb 1989
Gender: Male
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Blogging, Shopping, Writing, Beauty Pageants
Message: Awesome site you got! Thanks!!!

  • 0

Re: Lorraine Schuck likes and follow Miss World

Postby the critic » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:27 am

shelunian wrote:
the critic wrote:
shelunian wrote:
the critic wrote:
shelunian wrote:
the critic wrote:
panchopolo wrote:
missheart wrote:
I am not sure if Julia Morley knows Miss Earth exists . . .


If that is so, then it explains why her TV show appears old-fashioned. The owner is not aware of how her industry has shaped up and who the players are.


THEY ARE PLAYERS OF COURSE JUST NOT IN THE SAME LEAGUE...BUT IN THE LITTLE OR MINOR LEAGUE. FAILING TO STAND GROUND WITH THE PRESENCE OF SUPRA AND MGI.


Let's start talking about MGI in the big league when it's no longer FACEBOOK LIVE EXCLUSIVE....

And Supra in the big league if it can have 70 candidates this year because bitch...the 65 they got last year was already falling behind Miss International. So much for global recognition right?


OF COURSE THOSE PAGEANTS AREN'T BIG LEAGUE. JUST AS MESSY EARTHQUAKE IS NOT. THEY RELY MOSTLY A STREAM OF RUNNERS UP FROM MAINSTREAM NATIONAL PAGEANTS AND RANDOM APPOINTMENTS.

I'VE NEVER HEARD AN ASPIRING BEAUTY QUEEN SAY I WANT TO BE MISS EARTH SOME DAY. MOST JUST END UP THERE BECAUSE THEY AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH OR FELL SHORT AT THEIR BID IN A MW OR Miss Universe NATIONAL PAGEANT. #FACT


they don't say I want to be Miss World either... #fact

they say I want to be Miss Universe...


ASK MEGAN YOUNG OR CATRIONA (BEFORE NOV 2016). LOL
ASK THE GIRLS FROM COUNTRIES THAT SEND WINNERS TO MW WHERE THERE IS ONLY ONE MAIN NATIONAL PAGEANT.

NO NEED FOR A LONG DEBATE. MESSY EARTHQUAKE IS AN AFTER THOUGHT, A CONSOLATION FOR RUNNERS UP. A rich WANNA BE MAJOR PAGEANT.
#FACT


You mean countries that are NOT sovereign nations that can't afford the Miss Universe franchise?

Miss Earth is Miss Earth. It's major whether you like it not.

Megan Young wants to be Miss Universe. Catriona Gray is now competing in Miss Universe.

Ashwarya Rai landed first runner up and had to compete in Miss World. Same as Priyanka. If the two of them became bigger stars in India, that's not because of Miss World's star power or being a better pageant. It's a matter of luck for the two of them.

Miss Universe is THE pageant that matters for countries where pageants are BIG and watched.

Countries that send their main winner to Miss World? Yes countries where TV ratings of pageants are not high.

But for countries like Thailand, Philippines, Venezuela, Mexico etc.....it's Miss Universe.

Not that glorified PROM show like Miss World. Poor production, no entertainment value, and now on its road to oblivion.


SINCE WHEN IS SOVEREIGNTY A CRITERIA FOR PAGEANTS AND WHO ARE YOU TO CLAIM WHICH COUNTRIES CANT AFFORD Miss Universe FRANCHISE? AS IF ITS GOVERNMENT OR REGULAR PEOPLE SPONSORING OR ACQUIRING THE FRANCHISE...NONSENSE. LOL.
BESIDES MW STILL THRIVES INDEPENDENTLY IN ALL THOSE COUNTRIES YOU LISTED...AND ATTRACT QUALITY BEAUTIES WHO WANT TO BE MW. MESSY EARTHQUAKE DOESN'T EVEN ENJOY THAT PREVILIGE IN ITS HOME TURF. IT HAS TO SETTLE FOR Bb. Pilipinas REJECTS LIKE IBASCO. LOL

YOU ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE WITH YOUR ARGUMENT AND FRANKLY NONE OF YOUR CLAIMS ARE BACKED BY FACTS OR OBVIOUS EVIDENCE.

AND YES THE TWO MAJOR PAGEANTS ARE MW AND Miss Universe SO ANY RIVALRY BETWEEN THEM IS JUSTIFIED BUT MESSY EARTHQUAKE ISNT IN THAT LEAGUE AND THAT'S WHY YOU ARE UPSET. ITS JUST A PAGEANT FOR MOSTLY RUNNERS UP MARKETED AS AN ENVIRONMENTAL CAMPAIGN. #FACT

STAY UPSET...THE TRUTH HURTS. LOL
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 8005
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:30 am
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 3146
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography
Message: Beauty first...everything else comes after

  • 1

Re: Lorraine Schuck likes and follow Miss World

Postby Stoichio » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:49 am

CONFIRMED:

MISS cheatWORLD is a mere TVSHOW!!

No wonder there is no actual competition in the finals night because like any TV show, everything is ORCHESTRATED. PREDETERMINED! There is no visible activity where the public can actually discern acompetition. Everything is behind the door! A flop TV show where everyone is in a SNOOZEFEST!


COOKING SHOW INDEED!

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

TO PLACE: Invite the reigning queens or vote! vote! vote!
TO WIN: Sit in the judging panel and cheat.

YASSS!
“I”
did it!
User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 14748
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Metro Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 14757
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 0

Re: Lorraine Schuck likes and follow Miss World

Postby shelunian » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:33 am

the critic wrote:
shelunian wrote:
the critic wrote:
shelunian wrote:
the critic wrote:
shelunian wrote:
the critic wrote:
panchopolo wrote:
missheart wrote:
I am not sure if Julia Morley knows Miss Earth exists . . .


If that is so, then it explains why her TV show appears old-fashioned. The owner is not aware of how her industry has shaped up and who the players are.


THEY ARE PLAYERS OF COURSE JUST NOT IN THE SAME LEAGUE...BUT IN THE LITTLE OR MINOR LEAGUE. FAILING TO STAND GROUND WITH THE PRESENCE OF SUPRA AND MGI.


Let's start talking about MGI in the big league when it's no longer FACEBOOK LIVE EXCLUSIVE....

And Supra in the big league if it can have 70 candidates this year because bitch...the 65 they got last year was already falling behind Miss International. So much for global recognition right?


OF COURSE THOSE PAGEANTS AREN'T BIG LEAGUE. JUST AS MESSY EARTHQUAKE IS NOT. THEY RELY MOSTLY A STREAM OF RUNNERS UP FROM MAINSTREAM NATIONAL PAGEANTS AND RANDOM APPOINTMENTS.

I'VE NEVER HEARD AN ASPIRING BEAUTY QUEEN SAY I WANT TO BE MISS EARTH SOME DAY. MOST JUST END UP THERE BECAUSE THEY AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH OR FELL SHORT AT THEIR BID IN A MW OR Miss Universe NATIONAL PAGEANT. #FACT


they don't say I want to be Miss World either... #fact

they say I want to be Miss Universe...


ASK MEGAN YOUNG OR CATRIONA (BEFORE NOV 2016). LOL
ASK THE GIRLS FROM COUNTRIES THAT SEND WINNERS TO MW WHERE THERE IS ONLY ONE MAIN NATIONAL PAGEANT.

NO NEED FOR A LONG DEBATE. MESSY EARTHQUAKE IS AN AFTER THOUGHT, A CONSOLATION FOR RUNNERS UP. A rich WANNA BE MAJOR PAGEANT.
#FACT


You mean countries that are NOT sovereign nations that can't afford the Miss Universe franchise?

Miss Earth is Miss Earth. It's major whether you like it not.

Megan Young wants to be Miss Universe. Catriona Gray is now competing in Miss Universe.

Ashwarya Rai landed first runner up and had to compete in Miss World. Same as Priyanka. If the two of them became bigger stars in India, that's not because of Miss World's star power or being a better pageant. It's a matter of luck for the two of them.

Miss Universe is THE pageant that matters for countries where pageants are BIG and watched.

Countries that send their main winner to Miss World? Yes countries where TV ratings of pageants are not high.

But for countries like Thailand, Philippines, Venezuela, Mexico etc.....it's Miss Universe.

Not that glorified PROM show like Miss World. Poor production, no entertainment value, and now on its road to oblivion.


SINCE WHEN IS SOVEREIGNTY A CRITERIA FOR PAGEANTS AND WHO ARE YOU TO CLAIM WHICH COUNTRIES CANT AFFORD Miss Universe FRANCHISE? AS IF ITS GOVERNMENT OR REGULAR PEOPLE SPONSORING OR ACQUIRING THE FRANCHISE...NONSENSE. LOL.
BESIDES MW STILL THRIVES INDEPENDENTLY IN ALL THOSE COUNTRIES YOU LISTED...AND ATTRACT QUALITY BEAUTIES WHO WANT TO BE MW. MESSY EARTHQUAKE DOESN'T EVEN ENJOY THAT PREVILIGE IN ITS HOME TURF. IT HAS TO SETTLE FOR Bb. Pilipinas REJECTS LIKE IBASCO. LOL

YOU ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE WITH YOUR ARGUMENT AND FRANKLY NONE OF YOUR CLAIMS ARE BACKED BY FACTS OR OBVIOUS EVIDENCE.

AND YES THE TWO MAJOR PAGEANTS ARE MW AND Miss Universe SO ANY RIVALRY BETWEEN THEM IS JUSTIFIED BUT MESSY EARTHQUAKE ISNT IN THAT LEAGUE AND THAT'S WHY YOU ARE UPSET. ITS JUST A PAGEANT FOR MOSTLY RUNNERS UP MARKETED AS AN ENVIRONMENTAL CAMPAIGN. #FACT

STAY UPSET...THE TRUTH HURTS. LOL


The point of non-sovereign nations competing in Miss World spells the difference of participating nations...

UK alone sends 4 girls to Miss World with only one to Miss Universe

France has departments competing in Miss World like Reunion Island, Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guiana, New Caledonia etc. where ONLY France competes in Miss Universe

So girl, your argument that Miss World has more countries send their girls is TOTALLY screwed.

Miss World is aired in the US in E! channel and last year alone has 100K viewers in the Nielsen ratings...so much relevance like? Very relevant!
Image

3 Miss Universe
1 Miss World
5 Miss International
3 Miss Earth


Follow me @pinoytvcritic

http://www.thepageantry.com
User avatar
shelunian
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:01 pm
Location: Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 297
Real Life Name/Nick: Shelu
Date of Birth: 17 Feb 1989
Gender: Male
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Blogging, Shopping, Writing, Beauty Pageants
Message: Awesome site you got! Thanks!!!

  • 0

Re: Lorraine Schuck likes and follow Miss World

Postby shelunian » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:35 am

the critic wrote:
shelunian wrote:
the critic wrote:
shelunian wrote:
the critic wrote:
shelunian wrote:
the critic wrote:
panchopolo wrote:
missheart wrote:
I am not sure if Julia Morley knows Miss Earth exists . . .


If that is so, then it explains why her TV show appears old-fashioned. The owner is not aware of how her industry has shaped up and who the players are.


THEY ARE PLAYERS OF COURSE JUST NOT IN THE SAME LEAGUE...BUT IN THE LITTLE OR MINOR LEAGUE. FAILING TO STAND GROUND WITH THE PRESENCE OF SUPRA AND MGI.


Let's start talking about MGI in the big league when it's no longer FACEBOOK LIVE EXCLUSIVE....

And Supra in the big league if it can have 70 candidates this year because bitch...the 65 they got last year was already falling behind Miss International. So much for global recognition right?


OF COURSE THOSE PAGEANTS AREN'T BIG LEAGUE. JUST AS MESSY EARTHQUAKE IS NOT. THEY RELY MOSTLY A STREAM OF RUNNERS UP FROM MAINSTREAM NATIONAL PAGEANTS AND RANDOM APPOINTMENTS.

I'VE NEVER HEARD AN ASPIRING BEAUTY QUEEN SAY I WANT TO BE MISS EARTH SOME DAY. MOST JUST END UP THERE BECAUSE THEY AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH OR FELL SHORT AT THEIR BID IN A MW OR Miss Universe NATIONAL PAGEANT. #FACT


they don't say I want to be Miss World either... #fact

they say I want to be Miss Universe...


ASK MEGAN YOUNG OR CATRIONA (BEFORE NOV 2016). LOL
ASK THE GIRLS FROM COUNTRIES THAT SEND WINNERS TO MW WHERE THERE IS ONLY ONE MAIN NATIONAL PAGEANT.

NO NEED FOR A LONG DEBATE. MESSY EARTHQUAKE IS AN AFTER THOUGHT, A CONSOLATION FOR RUNNERS UP. A rich WANNA BE MAJOR PAGEANT.
#FACT


You mean countries that are NOT sovereign nations that can't afford the Miss Universe franchise?

Miss Earth is Miss Earth. It's major whether you like it not.

Megan Young wants to be Miss Universe. Catriona Gray is now competing in Miss Universe.

Ashwarya Rai landed first runner up and had to compete in Miss World. Same as Priyanka. If the two of them became bigger stars in India, that's not because of Miss World's star power or being a better pageant. It's a matter of luck for the two of them.

Miss Universe is THE pageant that matters for countries where pageants are BIG and watched.

Countries that send their main winner to Miss World? Yes countries where TV ratings of pageants are not high.

But for countries like Thailand, Philippines, Venezuela, Mexico etc.....it's Miss Universe.

Not that glorified PROM show like Miss World. Poor production, no entertainment value, and now on its road to oblivion.


SINCE WHEN IS SOVEREIGNTY A CRITERIA FOR PAGEANTS AND WHO ARE YOU TO CLAIM WHICH COUNTRIES CANT AFFORD Miss Universe FRANCHISE? AS IF ITS GOVERNMENT OR REGULAR PEOPLE SPONSORING OR ACQUIRING THE FRANCHISE...NONSENSE. LOL.
BESIDES MW STILL THRIVES INDEPENDENTLY IN ALL THOSE COUNTRIES YOU LISTED...AND ATTRACT QUALITY BEAUTIES WHO WANT TO BE MW. MESSY EARTHQUAKE DOESN'T EVEN ENJOY THAT PREVILIGE IN ITS HOME TURF. IT HAS TO SETTLE FOR Bb. Pilipinas REJECTS LIKE IBASCO. LOL

YOU ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE WITH YOUR ARGUMENT AND FRANKLY NONE OF YOUR CLAIMS ARE BACKED BY FACTS OR OBVIOUS EVIDENCE.

AND YES THE TWO MAJOR PAGEANTS ARE MW AND Miss Universe SO ANY RIVALRY BETWEEN THEM IS JUSTIFIED BUT MESSY EARTHQUAKE ISNT IN THAT LEAGUE AND THAT'S WHY YOU ARE UPSET. ITS JUST A PAGEANT FOR MOSTLY RUNNERS UP MARKETED AS AN ENVIRONMENTAL CAMPAIGN. #FACT

STAY UPSET...THE TRUTH HURTS. LOL


Mess World is as messy as Miss Earth. The only consolation it has is history.

But it is as irrelevant as the minor pageants that you've just dissed.

I'm not upset at all. I'm just trying to argue against your double standards.

Following your argument, the only relevant pageant right now is Miss Universe both in mainstream media and social media.

Miss World is just a pathetic excuse of a pageant...BORING, UNWATCHABLE, RIGGED, PREDETERMINED RESULTS...
Image

3 Miss Universe
1 Miss World
5 Miss International
3 Miss Earth


Follow me @pinoytvcritic

http://www.thepageantry.com
User avatar
shelunian
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:01 pm
Location: Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 297
Real Life Name/Nick: Shelu
Date of Birth: 17 Feb 1989
Gender: Male
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Blogging, Shopping, Writing, Beauty Pageants
Message: Awesome site you got! Thanks!!!

  • 0

Re: Lorraine Schuck likes and follow Miss World

Postby the critic » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:15 pm

shelunian wrote:
the critic wrote:
shelunian wrote:
the critic wrote:
shelunian wrote:
the critic wrote:
shelunian wrote:
the critic wrote:
panchopolo wrote:
missheart wrote:
I am not sure if Julia Morley knows Miss Earth exists . . .


If that is so, then it explains why her TV show appears old-fashioned. The owner is not aware of how her industry has shaped up and who the players are.


THEY ARE PLAYERS OF COURSE JUST NOT IN THE SAME LEAGUE...BUT IN THE LITTLE OR MINOR LEAGUE. FAILING TO STAND GROUND WITH THE PRESENCE OF SUPRA AND MGI.


Let's start talking about MGI in the big league when it's no longer FACEBOOK LIVE EXCLUSIVE....

And Supra in the big league if it can have 70 candidates this year because bitch...the 65 they got last year was already falling behind Miss International. So much for global recognition right?


OF COURSE THOSE PAGEANTS AREN'T BIG LEAGUE. JUST AS MESSY EARTHQUAKE IS NOT. THEY RELY MOSTLY A STREAM OF RUNNERS UP FROM MAINSTREAM NATIONAL PAGEANTS AND RANDOM APPOINTMENTS.

I'VE NEVER HEARD AN ASPIRING BEAUTY QUEEN SAY I WANT TO BE MISS EARTH SOME DAY. MOST JUST END UP THERE BECAUSE THEY AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH OR FELL SHORT AT THEIR BID IN A MW OR Miss Universe NATIONAL PAGEANT. #FACT


they don't say I want to be Miss World either... #fact

they say I want to be Miss Universe...


ASK MEGAN YOUNG OR CATRIONA (BEFORE NOV 2016). LOL
ASK THE GIRLS FROM COUNTRIES THAT SEND WINNERS TO MW WHERE THERE IS ONLY ONE MAIN NATIONAL PAGEANT.

NO NEED FOR A LONG DEBATE. MESSY EARTHQUAKE IS AN AFTER THOUGHT, A CONSOLATION FOR RUNNERS UP. A rich WANNA BE MAJOR PAGEANT.
#FACT


You mean countries that are NOT sovereign nations that can't afford the Miss Universe franchise?

Miss Earth is Miss Earth. It's major whether you like it not.

Megan Young wants to be Miss Universe. Catriona Gray is now competing in Miss Universe.

Ashwarya Rai landed first runner up and had to compete in Miss World. Same as Priyanka. If the two of them became bigger stars in India, that's not because of Miss World's star power or being a better pageant. It's a matter of luck for the two of them.

Miss Universe is THE pageant that matters for countries where pageants are BIG and watched.

Countries that send their main winner to Miss World? Yes countries where TV ratings of pageants are not high.

But for countries like Thailand, Philippines, Venezuela, Mexico etc.....it's Miss Universe.

Not that glorified PROM show like Miss World. Poor production, no entertainment value, and now on its road to oblivion.


SINCE WHEN IS SOVEREIGNTY A CRITERIA FOR PAGEANTS AND WHO ARE YOU TO CLAIM WHICH COUNTRIES CANT AFFORD Miss Universe FRANCHISE? AS IF ITS GOVERNMENT OR REGULAR PEOPLE SPONSORING OR ACQUIRING THE FRANCHISE...NONSENSE. LOL.
BESIDES MW STILL THRIVES INDEPENDENTLY IN ALL THOSE COUNTRIES YOU LISTED...AND ATTRACT QUALITY BEAUTIES WHO WANT TO BE MW. MESSY EARTHQUAKE DOESN'T EVEN ENJOY THAT PREVILIGE IN ITS HOME TURF. IT HAS TO SETTLE FOR Bb. Pilipinas REJECTS LIKE IBASCO. LOL

YOU ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE WITH YOUR ARGUMENT AND FRANKLY NONE OF YOUR CLAIMS ARE BACKED BY FACTS OR OBVIOUS EVIDENCE.

AND YES THE TWO MAJOR PAGEANTS ARE MW AND Miss Universe SO ANY RIVALRY BETWEEN THEM IS JUSTIFIED BUT MESSY EARTHQUAKE ISNT IN THAT LEAGUE AND THAT'S WHY YOU ARE UPSET. ITS JUST A PAGEANT FOR MOSTLY RUNNERS UP MARKETED AS AN ENVIRONMENTAL CAMPAIGN. #FACT

STAY UPSET...THE TRUTH HURTS. LOL


Mess World is as messy as Miss Earth. The only consolation it has is history.

But it is as irrelevant as the minor pageants that you've just dissed.

I'm not upset at all. I'm just trying to argue against your double standards.

Following your argument, the only relevant pageant right now is Miss Universe both in mainstream media and social media.

Miss World is just a pathetic excuse of a pageant...BORING, UNWATCHABLE, RIGGED, PREDETERMINED RESULTS...

HA...YOU STILL CAN'T DISPUTE MY POINTS WHICH ARE #FACTS.
REGARDLESS OF YOUR OPINION MW STILL ENJOYS GLOBAL SUPPORT AND HUGE SPONSORSHIP. SPONSORS DO NOT INVEST MILLIONS OR DONATE MILLIONS TO IRRELEVANT THINGS. YOU NEED TO GRAB A DICTIONARY BECAUSE YOU ARE USING WORDS YOU DO NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF.

YOU SEEM PROUD OF THE 1 MW CROWN AS "IRRELEVANT" AS IT IT THAT YOU PUT IT IN YOUR SIGNATURE AND STILL HAVE MESSY EARTHQUAKE CROWNS AT 3. ITS SO IRRELEVANT THAT IT ISNT EVEN WORTH UPDATING TO 4. RIGHT? LOL

I SENSS ALL YOU ARE LEFT TO DO NOW IS BLABBER NONSENSE. SO...
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 8005
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:30 am
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 3146
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography
Message: Beauty first...everything else comes after

  • 0

Re: Lorraine Schuck likes and follow Miss World

Postby shelunian » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:59 pm

the critic wrote:
shelunian wrote:
the critic wrote:
shelunian wrote:
the critic wrote:
shelunian wrote:
the critic wrote:
shelunian wrote:
the critic wrote:
panchopolo wrote:
missheart wrote:
I am not sure if Julia Morley knows Miss Earth exists . . .


If that is so, then it explains why her TV show appears old-fashioned. The owner is not aware of how her industry has shaped up and who the players are.


THEY ARE PLAYERS OF COURSE JUST NOT IN THE SAME LEAGUE...BUT IN THE LITTLE OR MINOR LEAGUE. FAILING TO STAND GROUND WITH THE PRESENCE OF SUPRA AND MGI.


Let's start talking about MGI in the big league when it's no longer FACEBOOK LIVE EXCLUSIVE....

And Supra in the big league if it can have 70 candidates this year because bitch...the 65 they got last year was already falling behind Miss International. So much for global recognition right?


OF COURSE THOSE PAGEANTS AREN'T BIG LEAGUE. JUST AS MESSY EARTHQUAKE IS NOT. THEY RELY MOSTLY A STREAM OF RUNNERS UP FROM MAINSTREAM NATIONAL PAGEANTS AND RANDOM APPOINTMENTS.

I'VE NEVER HEARD AN ASPIRING BEAUTY QUEEN SAY I WANT TO BE MISS EARTH SOME DAY. MOST JUST END UP THERE BECAUSE THEY AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH OR FELL SHORT AT THEIR BID IN A MW OR Miss Universe NATIONAL PAGEANT. #FACT


they don't say I want to be Miss World either... #fact

they say I want to be Miss Universe...


ASK MEGAN YOUNG OR CATRIONA (BEFORE NOV 2016). LOL
ASK THE GIRLS FROM COUNTRIES THAT SEND WINNERS TO MW WHERE THERE IS ONLY ONE MAIN NATIONAL PAGEANT.

NO NEED FOR A LONG DEBATE. MESSY EARTHQUAKE IS AN AFTER THOUGHT, A CONSOLATION FOR RUNNERS UP. A rich WANNA BE MAJOR PAGEANT.
#FACT


You mean countries that are NOT sovereign nations that can't afford the Miss Universe franchise?

Miss Earth is Miss Earth. It's major whether you like it not.

Megan Young wants to be Miss Universe. Catriona Gray is now competing in Miss Universe.

Ashwarya Rai landed first runner up and had to compete in Miss World. Same as Priyanka. If the two of them became bigger stars in India, that's not because of Miss World's star power or being a better pageant. It's a matter of luck for the two of them.

Miss Universe is THE pageant that matters for countries where pageants are BIG and watched.

Countries that send their main winner to Miss World? Yes countries where TV ratings of pageants are not high.

But for countries like Thailand, Philippines, Venezuela, Mexico etc.....it's Miss Universe.

Not that glorified PROM show like Miss World. Poor production, no entertainment value, and now on its road to oblivion.


SINCE WHEN IS SOVEREIGNTY A CRITERIA FOR PAGEANTS AND WHO ARE YOU TO CLAIM WHICH COUNTRIES CANT AFFORD Miss Universe FRANCHISE? AS IF ITS GOVERNMENT OR REGULAR PEOPLE SPONSORING OR ACQUIRING THE FRANCHISE...NONSENSE. LOL.
BESIDES MW STILL THRIVES INDEPENDENTLY IN ALL THOSE COUNTRIES YOU LISTED...AND ATTRACT QUALITY BEAUTIES WHO WANT TO BE MW. MESSY EARTHQUAKE DOESN'T EVEN ENJOY THAT PREVILIGE IN ITS HOME TURF. IT HAS TO SETTLE FOR Bb. Pilipinas REJECTS LIKE IBASCO. LOL

YOU ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE WITH YOUR ARGUMENT AND FRANKLY NONE OF YOUR CLAIMS ARE BACKED BY FACTS OR OBVIOUS EVIDENCE.

AND YES THE TWO MAJOR PAGEANTS ARE MW AND Miss Universe SO ANY RIVALRY BETWEEN THEM IS JUSTIFIED BUT MESSY EARTHQUAKE ISNT IN THAT LEAGUE AND THAT'S WHY YOU ARE UPSET. ITS JUST A PAGEANT FOR MOSTLY RUNNERS UP MARKETED AS AN ENVIRONMENTAL CAMPAIGN. #FACT

STAY UPSET...THE TRUTH HURTS. LOL


Mess World is as messy as Miss Earth. The only consolation it has is history.

But it is as irrelevant as the minor pageants that you've just dissed.

I'm not upset at all. I'm just trying to argue against your double standards.

Following your argument, the only relevant pageant right now is Miss Universe both in mainstream media and social media.

Miss World is just a pathetic excuse of a pageant...BORING, UNWATCHABLE, RIGGED, PREDETERMINED RESULTS...

HA...YOU STILL CAN'T DISPUTE MY POINTS WHICH ARE #FACTS.
REGARDLESS OF YOUR OPINION MW STILL ENJOYS GLOBAL SUPPORT AND HUGE SPONSORSHIP. SPONSORS DO NOT INVEST MILLIONS OR DONATE MILLIONS TO IRRELEVANT THINGS. YOU NEED TO GRAB A DICTIONARY BECAUSE YOU ARE USING WORDS YOU DO NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF.

YOU SEEM PROUD OF THE 1 MW CROWN AS "IRRELEVANT" AS IT IT THAT YOU PUT IT IN YOUR SIGNATURE AND STILL HAVE MESSY EARTHQUAKE CROWNS AT 3. ITS SO IRRELEVANT THAT IT ISNT EVEN WORTH UPDATING TO 4. RIGHT? LOL

I SENSS ALL YOU ARE LEFT TO DO NOW IS BLABBER NONSENSE. SO...
Image


and regardless of your opinion...MISS EARTH will exist. That simple.

Because in the real world, the likes of you are IRRELEVANT! Miss Earth will continue and will still get support and will increase its television footprint.

That simple.
Image

3 Miss Universe
1 Miss World
5 Miss International
3 Miss Earth


Follow me @pinoytvcritic

http://www.thepageantry.com
User avatar
shelunian
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:01 pm
Location: Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 297
Real Life Name/Nick: Shelu
Date of Birth: 17 Feb 1989
Gender: Male
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Blogging, Shopping, Writing, Beauty Pageants
Message: Awesome site you got! Thanks!!!

  • 0

Re: Lorraine Schuck likes and follow Miss World

Postby Iknowbeauty » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:46 pm

shelunian wrote:
the critic wrote:
shelunian wrote:
the critic wrote:
panchopolo wrote:
missheart wrote:
I am not sure if Julia Morley knows Miss Earth exists . . .


If that is so, then it explains why her TV show appears old-fashioned. The owner is not aware of how her industry has shaped up and who the players are.


THEY ARE PLAYERS OF COURSE JUST NOT IN THE SAME LEAGUE...BUT IN THE LITTLE OR MINOR LEAGUE. FAILING TO STAND GROUND WITH THE PRESENCE OF SUPRA AND MGI.


Let's start talking about MGI in the big league when it's no longer FACEBOOK LIVE EXCLUSIVE....

And Supra in the big league if it can have 70 candidates this year because bitch...the 65 they got last year was already falling behind Miss International. So much for global recognition right?


OF COURSE THOSE PAGEANTS AREN'T BIG LEAGUE. JUST AS MESSY EARTHQUAKE IS NOT. THEY RELY MOSTLY A STREAM OF RUNNERS UP FROM MAINSTREAM NATIONAL PAGEANTS AND RANDOM APPOINTMENTS.

I'VE NEVER HEARD AN ASPIRING BEAUTY QUEEN SAY I WANT TO BE MISS EARTH SOME DAY. MOST JUST END UP THERE BECAUSE THEY AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH OR FELL SHORT AT THEIR BID IN A MW OR Miss Universe NATIONAL PAGEANT. #FACT


they don't say I want to be Miss World either... #fact

they say I want to be Miss Universe...


I am not trying to be so invested in defending MW anymore, but this is so outrageous and sooooo not true. So many girls have said they either always dreamed of being Miss World or wanted to be Miss World because they were drawn in by the BWAP aspect of it.
Everyone from Rolene Strauss, Stephanie Del Valle, Manushi Chhillar, etc. And not to mention many girls like Catriona *cough-cough* who had Miss World as their first choice, but failed to win so they tried their luck at Miss Universe. Times when countries have one national pageant like France, Russia, South Africa many times either the girls themselves or the orgs are choosing to send their girls to MW over Miss Universe for ex. Russia's winner is going to Miss Universe, but France has chosen MW this year. South Africa has both Miss Universe and MW on equal footing during their national pageant they picked girls that are well suited to both pageants and then picked an overall winner from them both. Miss Earth can only dream to be treated with that regard. ME fans are doing more damage to ME's reputation than they realize by disrespecting and trying to infiltrate their pageant into the level of higher more established pageants that were one of the first high profile pageants to exist. They think by disrespecting and saying some bad things against MW they can elevate their pageant to that level, but its only going to further hurt Miss Earth. If it wasn't for Miss World & Miss Universe, all these other pageants that came later like Miss International, Miss Earth, Miss Supra, Miss Grand International, etc would not exist. You do not need to show appreciation, but know your place please.
stay in your lane and then people will respect your pageant. :)>-
User avatar
Iknowbeauty
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 7434
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:29 am
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 4862
Date of Birth: 15 Oct 2015
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Miss World, Miss Universe
Message: Write a message here

Next

Return to Miss World

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 100Mile, bbln25, CoRaLiA, Google [Bot], jonssonhk, Lonnyvax, mario, moon gin, ojojseyer, raphael26lee, smb, What_is_Beauty and 10281 guests

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology
Reputation System ©'