▌►♚ MISS VENEZUELA 2018 ★ Isabella Rodríguez ♚◄ ▌

Re: ▌►♚ MISS VENEZUELA 2018 ★ Isabella Rodríguez ♚◄ ▌

Postby Jon A » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:22 pm

john2000doe wrote:
Jon A wrote:John, thanks for these updates!

Thank you
:=p :=p :=p

Jon A wrote:Having watched the finals, was there something exceptional in the personality or carriage of this batch? Because looking at the winners, they ware almost unquestionably, the least attractive ever from Venezuela and on the level of what I would expect to see from Guatemala or something. And it's not just the winners - nearly the entire contestant pool - they seemed fine in the press presentation and photoshoots (in fact, they actually seemed good) but seeing these pics of the finale, they are very disappointing. And the three girls who were really beautiful (imo) - Aragua, Barinas and Dtto Capital were all left clapping.

Thank you for you feedback. I fully respect your judgement and your opinion, but my point of view is different. IMO, this batch is neither one of the best nor one of the worst in Miss Venezuela history. There were several issues which influenced the final results but, if you do not mind, I would prefer to follow up your question after I finish these updates.

Cool! Appreciate it! That's why I asked - sometimes what appears on the surface is not what the reality is. And I have to believe that special care was taken with this first edition post Osmel and post scandal. These finalists and winners are not just some random luck of the draw.

Jon A
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 19 Jan 1973
Profession: consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Travelling, Pageants

Previous

Return to Miss World