Spot The Differences! MW 2016 and MW 2017

Image



  • 2

Spot The Differences! MW 2016 and MW 2017

Postby keio20 » Mon May 07, 2018 8:30 pm

    

Image

A little game for you all.

Compare the two photos and tell me what you observe.

Let the battle begin!


User avatar
keio20
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:02 pm
Location: Scotland
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 385
Date of Birth: 11 Jul 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Personal Trainer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Fitness
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Spot The Differences! MW 2016 and MW 2017

Postby bloomfield » Mon May 07, 2018 9:19 pm

2 Miss Kenya delegates. :hx
bloomfield
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 9609
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:14 pm
Location: eastcoast
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 4146
Real Life Name/Nick: ton
Date of Birth: 21 Sep 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: pt
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: tennis, movies,driving
Message: be yourself, and don't immitate someone else....

  • 3

Re: Spot The Differences! MW 2016 and MW 2017

Postby artaestes » Mon May 07, 2018 9:38 pm

top photo...
kenya: “ i knew it, i have no chance of winning with this rigged pageant,”
philippines: “ oh my god, i did not see it coming!”

bottom photo....
both non winners: “i am happy for u, you deserve it...”
User avatar
artaestes
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1824
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:07 pm
Location: jeddah, ksa
Country: Saudi Arabia (sa)
Reputation: 856
Real Life Name/Nick: ralhp
Date of Birth: 19 Jan 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: blue collar
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: movies
Message: Write a message heregood day

  • 0

Re: Spot The Differences! MW 2016 and MW 2017

Postby keio20 » Mon May 07, 2018 10:07 pm

artaestes wrote:top photo...
kenya: “ i knew it, i have no chance of winning with this rigged pageant,”
philippines: “ oh my god, i did not see it coming!”

bottom photo....
both non winners: “i am happy for u, you deserve it...”


And Miss Curacao in the background looked disgusted.
User avatar
keio20
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:02 pm
Location: Scotland
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 385
Date of Birth: 11 Jul 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Personal Trainer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Fitness
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Spot The Differences! MW 2016 and MW 2017

Postby xed23 » Tue May 08, 2018 12:13 am

Top: both are not satisfied... di dapat

Bottom: happy and glad
xed23
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:36 pm
Location: china
Country: China (cn)
Reputation: 5
Real Life Name/Nick: xoe
Date of Birth: 24 Jun 1996
Gender: Male
Profession: model
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: modelling
Message: i'm new

  • 6

Re: Spot The Differences! MW 2016 and MW 2017

Postby HowDoYouKnow » Tue May 08, 2018 12:20 am

Top pic: Both non-winners way prettier than the "winner." =O/

Bottom pic; All pretty!
User avatar
HowDoYouKnow
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 573
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:08 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1067
Real Life Name/Nick: Joe
Date of Birth: 31 Jan 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Bodybuilder
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Exercising
Message: Write a message here

  • -8

Re: Spot The Differences! MW 2016 and MW 2017

Postby the critic » Tue May 08, 2018 12:52 am

keio20 wrote:Image

A little game for you all.

Compare the two photos and tell me what you observe.

Let the battle begin!


LOL. CATRIONA LOOKING LIKE THE SORE LOSER SHE WAS THAT NIGHT. I HOPE SHE WORKS ON HER LOSER FACE COME Miss Universe BECAUSE I DOUBT IMG WILL CROWN A MW REJECT.

OR MAYBE...ONE MAN'S TRASH IS ANOTHER MAN'S TREASURE.

TWO LOVELY MW QUEENS FROM PR AND INDIA...I GUESS THE MIDDLE SPOT IS WHERE TO BE BEFORE THE FINAL ANNOUNCEMENT IS MADE.
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 7777
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:30 am
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 2969
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography
Message: Beauty first...everything else comes after

  • 3

Re: Spot The Differences! MW 2016 and MW 2017

Postby juicy_fruit146 » Tue May 08, 2018 1:04 am

2016- NOT DESERVING, ALL WERE DISMAYED, EXCEPT FOR PR DELEGATE AND FRIENDS =;))

2017- ALL SMILES, VERY DESERVING :=p

ALSO

2016- FAKE NOSE :-O
2017- REAL NOSE, SO PRETTY INDIA
8->
juicy_fruit146
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4901
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:04 pm
Country: Virgin Islands (British) (vg)
Reputation: 3604
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: ________
Hobbies/Interests: _______
Message: ________

  • 0

Re: Spot The Differences! MW 2016 and MW 2017

Postby micoexpress5 » Tue May 08, 2018 1:19 am

2016 >>>> The winner is ready to eat 2 “buns” with a wide open mouth !

2017>>>> The winner is ready to eat 1 “bun” with a wide open mouth !

:%)) :%)) =;)) =;)) :%(( :%((
micoexpress5
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2820
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:56 am
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1109
Real Life Name/Nick: Mikobe
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: NP
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Movies/Swimming/Tennis
Message: Live Love Laugh and kiss !!!!

  • 0

Re: Spot The Differences! MW 2016 and MW 2017

Postby micoexpress5 » Tue May 08, 2018 2:29 am

micoexpress5 wrote:2016 >>>> The winner is ready to eat 2 “buns” with a wide open mouth !

2017>>>> The winner is ready to eat 1 “bun” with a wide open mouth !

:%)) :%)) =;)) =;)) :%(( :%((


They were both hungry but 2016 winner deserved 2 buns she was hungrier! :!!
micoexpress5
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2820
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:56 am
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1109
Real Life Name/Nick: Mikobe
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: NP
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Movies/Swimming/Tennis
Message: Live Love Laugh and kiss !!!!

  • 0

Re: Spot The Differences! MW 2016 and MW 2017

Postby quelab22 » Tue May 08, 2018 4:19 am

Kenya World 2017 has an amazing gown
Misso sistah.... please add me again in FB... quelab22@gmail.com thanks mwah mwah mwah
User avatar
quelab22
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 12854
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:34 am
Location: philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2780
Real Life Name/Nick: Quela Andrea... (queng)
Date of Birth: 22 Oct 1993
Gender: Female
Profession: escort... of my father
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: watching fairytales
Message: bongga tayung mga taga misso...

  • 0

Re: Spot The Differences! MW 2016 and MW 2017

Postby nycla2 » Tue May 08, 2018 4:50 am

the critic wrote:
keio20 wrote:Image

A little game for you all.

Compare the two photos and tell me what you observe.

Let the battle begin!


LOL. CATRIONA LOOKING LIKE THE SORE LOSER SHE WAS THAT NIGHT. I HOPE SHE WORKS ON HER LOSER FACE COME Miss Universe BECAUSE I DOUBT IMG WILL CROWN A MW REJECT.

OR MAYBE...ONE MAN'S TRASH IS ANOTHER MAN'S TREASURE.

TWO LOVELY MW QUEENS FROM PR AND INDIA...I GUESS THE MIDDLE SPOT IS WHERE TO BE BEFORE THE FINAL ANNOUNCEMENT IS MADE.


Lol ur trash hahaha jealous fag we all know where ur from. Hahaha. Karma is a bish :D/
Image
User avatar
nycla2
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 6632
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 8274
Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment
Message: heyyyy

  • 2

Re: Spot The Differences! MW 2016 and MW 2017

Postby esperasave » Tue May 08, 2018 5:08 am

Move on and don't live in the past. Everyday you always dwell about what transpired 2 years ago and you can't face the present time. Even the candidate herself, Ms Catriona Gray has moved on long time ago and now, she is facing her fate squarely as a candidate to the Miss Universe pageant. When Karen Ibasco won Miss Earth, you said it was a cooking show and rigged. When Catriona Gray didn't win, still you said that it was a cooking show. Likewise, when Ms Puerto Rico World Wendy became the judge, you said that she gave a high mark to her compatriot Ms Stephanie to win the Miss World pageant. On the other hand, when Pia W. too became a judge, you analyzed that she gave a low score to Ms Rachel Peters so Pia's popularity will not be diminished. Whether the Philippines will win or lose, there's always an issue. You guys are paranoid schizophrenic psychotic because you can't face the true sides of the story and much more the reality in the beauty pageant that somebody has to win or lose. However, in either way, everybody has to move on because, it's just a competition for a month or so and the work comes ahead for a year whoever will be crowned. Life is not all about beauty pageant, you still have to do things whether professionally, socially, personally etc in our own lives. That's why your dysfunctional in your life because you engulfed too much about Catriona as Miss World Philippines since the last 2 years. We can't be fans forever even Osmel can't be a beauty maker forever so let's just move on to make things for our own life while we wait for another chapter or edition of the beauty pageants in coming months. As what Lu Sierra had said, the candidates can be the most beautiful person in their hometown but not here in Miss Universe especially when the girls are in competition. It's like saying that Catriona is our God in the beauty pageant here in the Philippines but not exactly in Russia, Honduras, England etc. She can be just as normal beauty contestant as with the other candidates in Singapore, Malaysia or elsewhere. She might not be known in Taiwan, Indonesia or anywhere else so don't expect too much that she will easily win in any competition. We are just 110 million people but there are more than 6 billion people on earth that every candidate has to convince that she is the rightful winner in a competition. So, let's just pray hard and be confidently beautiful that Catriona will do her best and that's all she can do. You can't take Catriona's persona because that's her and it's not you. We are bound separately in the eyes of the people and with God.
esperasave
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 334
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 166
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 2

Re: Spot The Differences! MW 2016 and MW 2017

Postby keio20 » Tue May 08, 2018 7:31 am

esperasave wrote:Move on and don't live in the past. Everyday you always dwell about what transpired 2 years ago and you can't face the present time. Even the candidate herself, Ms Catriona Gray has moved on long time ago and now, she is facing her fate squarely as a candidate to the Miss Universe pageant. When Karen Ibasco won Miss Earth, you said it was a cooking show and rigged. When Catriona Gray didn't win, still you said that it was a cooking show. Likewise, when Ms Puerto Rico World Wendy became the judge, you said that she gave a high mark to her compatriot Ms Stephanie to win the Miss World pageant. On the other hand, when Pia W. too became a judge, you analyzed that she gave a low score to Ms Rachel Peters so Pia's popularity will not be diminished. Whether the Philippines will win or lose, there's always an issue. You guys are paranoid schizophrenic psychotic because you can't face the true sides of the story and much more the reality in the beauty pageant that somebody has to win or lose. However, in either way, everybody has to move on because, it's just a competition for a month or so and the work comes ahead for a year whoever will be crowned. Life is not all about beauty pageant, you still have to do things whether professionally, socially, personally etc in our own lives. That's why your dysfunctional in your life because you engulfed too much about Catriona as Miss World Philippines since the last 2 years. We can't be fans forever even Osmel can't be a beauty maker forever so let's just move on to make things for our own life while we wait for another chapter or edition of the beauty pageants in coming months. As what Lu Sierra had said, the candidates can be the most beautiful person in their hometown but not here in Miss Universe especially when the girls are in competition. It's like saying that Catriona is our God in the beauty pageant here in the Philippines but not exactly in Russia, Honduras, England etc. She can be just as normal beauty contestant as with the other candidates in Singapore, Malaysia or elsewhere. She might not be known in Taiwan, Indonesia or anywhere else so don't expect too much that she will easily win in any competition. We are just 110 million people but there are more than 6 billion people on earth that every candidate has to convince that she is the rightful winner in a competition. So, let's just pray hard and be confidently beautiful that Catriona will do her best and that's all she can do. You can't take Catriona's persona because that's her and it's not you. We are bound separately in the eyes of the people and with God.


You on crack?
User avatar
keio20
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:02 pm
Location: Scotland
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 385
Date of Birth: 11 Jul 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Personal Trainer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Fitness
Message: Write a message here

  • -6

Re: Spot The Differences! MW 2016 and MW 2017

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Tue May 08, 2018 12:13 pm

The only difference is Catriona’s sore loser attitude. End of discussion here :)>-
Image
User avatar
Jonathan Nguyen
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1646
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:05 am
Location: Washington DC, USA
Country: Vietnam (vn)
Reputation: -370
Real Life Name/Nick: Hai Nguyen
Date of Birth: 10 Aug 1997
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Professional poker player wannabe
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe and Miss World

  • 1

Re: Spot The Differences! MW 2016 and MW 2017

Postby renegade » Tue May 08, 2018 12:56 pm

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:The only difference is Catriona’s sore loser attitude. End of discussion here :)>-


Kenya 2016's face.
"OUT OF THE ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART THE MOUTH SPEAKS..." ---MATTHEW 12:34



IF LOVE IS YOUR WEAKNESS, THEN YOU ARE THE STRONGEST PERSON IN THE WORLD...
User avatar
renegade
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2820
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:39 am
Location: QC
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 892
Date of Birth: 08 Aug 1988
Gender: Male
Profession: full-time lover
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: ANYTHING UNDER THE SUN FOR AS LONG AS I'M WITH U..
Message: FULL-TIME LOVER, FRIEND & COMPANION....:-)

  • 0

Re: Spot The Differences! MW 2016 and MW 2017

Postby nycla2 » Tue May 08, 2018 3:24 pm

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:The only difference is Catriona’s sore loser attitude. End of discussion here :)>-


Hahahaha ur a sore loser hahaha
Image
User avatar
nycla2
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 6632
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 8274
Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment
Message: heyyyy

  • 1

Re: Spot The Differences! MW 2016 and MW 2017

Postby keio20 » Tue May 08, 2018 7:29 pm

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:The only difference is Catriona’s sore loser attitude. End of discussion here :)>-


Lol. Selective much?

Didnt you see Miss Kenya’s raised eyebrow?

At least, Catriona had a tinge of smile on her face.
User avatar
keio20
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:02 pm
Location: Scotland
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 385
Date of Birth: 11 Jul 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Personal Trainer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Fitness
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Spot The Differences! MW 2016 and MW 2017

Postby nycla2 » Tue May 08, 2018 10:15 pm

lets make this hashtag trending everywhere repeat after me: #CATriggeredMUch :D/ >=p :-*
Image
User avatar
nycla2
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 6632
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 8274
Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment
Message: heyyyy

  • -1

Re: Spot The Differences! MW 2016 and MW 2017

Postby the critic » Wed May 09, 2018 2:01 am

STEPHANIE DEL VALLE HAS BEEN THERE...CONQUERED THAT AND PASSED IT ON. WHILE SOME PEOPLE ARE STILL BITTER WHILE CAT THE BELOVED IS STILL WORKING THE PAGEANT MILL LIKE HER LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. LOL. DESPERATE MUCH.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 7777
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:30 am
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 2969
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography
Message: Beauty first...everything else comes after

  • 1

Re: Spot The Differences! MW 2016 and MW 2017

Postby nycla2 » Wed May 09, 2018 2:15 am

[quote="the critic"]STEPHANIE DEL VALLE HAS BEEN THERE...CONQUERED THAT AND PASSED IT ON. WHILE SOME PEOPLE ARE STILL BITTER WHILE CAT THE BELOVED IS STILL WORKING THE PAGEANT MILL LIKE HER LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. and years have passed and bitter people like you are still triggered coz catriona is living her dreams and still slaying :D/ hahaha keep hating jealous fag we know where ur from none of the haters comments will affect us and catriona and we are in cloud 9. Filipino haters will always hate .none of u are relevant hahaa.
Image
User avatar
nycla2
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 6632
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 8274
Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment
Message: heyyyy

  • 0

Re: Spot The Differences! MW 2016 and MW 2017

Postby the critic » Wed May 09, 2018 2:23 am

nycla2 wrote:lets make this hashtag trending everywhere repeat after me: #CATriggeredMUch :D/ >=p :-*


SAVE THAT FOR Miss Universe SEASON WHEN SHE SUFFERS ANOTHER DEFEAT AT THE HANDS OF ANOTHER UNDERDOG.
SHE WILL NEVER BE A BIG 2 TITLE HOLDER.
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 7777
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:30 am
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 2969
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography
Message: Beauty first...everything else comes after

  • 0

Re: Spot The Differences! MW 2016 and MW 2017

Postby nycla2 » Wed May 09, 2018 2:26 am

the critic wrote:
nycla2 wrote:lets make this hashtag trending everywhere repeat after me: #CATriggeredMUch :D/ >=p :-*


SAVE THAT FOR Miss Universe SEASON WHEN SHE SUFFERS ANOTHER DEFEAT AT THE HANDS OF ANOTHER UNDERDOG.
SHE WILL NEVER BE A BIG 2 TITLE HOLDER.


We will soon find out darling. I will bookmark this :-*
Image
User avatar
nycla2
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 6632
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 8274
Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment
Message: heyyyy

  • -2

Re: Spot The Differences! MW 2016 and MW 2017

Postby the critic » Wed May 09, 2018 2:35 am

nycla2 wrote:
the critic wrote:STEPHANIE DEL VALLE HAS BEEN THERE...CONQUERED THAT AND PASSED IT ON. WHILE SOME PEOPLE ARE STILL BITTER WHILE CAT THE BELOVED IS STILL WORKING THE PAGEANT MILL LIKE HER LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. and years have passed and bitter people like you are still triggered coz catriona is living her dreams and still slaying :D/ hahaha keep hating jealous fag we know where ur from none of the haters comments will affect us and catriona and we are in cloud 9. Filipino haters will always hate .none of u are relevant hahaa.


HER DREAM WAS TO BE MISS WORLD. SHE STARTED CHARITIES, UNDER STUDIED AND IMMITATED MEGAN YOUNG...FAILED TO REALIZED THAT DREAM. WOMP WOMP

AFTER SOME TEARS...TWO YEARS... SHE WENT TO SLEEP AGAIN AND IS NOW DREAMING OF BECOMING MISS UNIVERSE. LOL.

I HOPE IT DOESN'T TURN INTO A NIGHTMARE. WITH THE PRESSURE SHES UNDER I FEEL SORRY FOR HER. WISHING HER THE BEST OF LUCK. IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE A MW CLAPPER WON Miss Universe. I'M SURE IF SHE'S EVEN A RUNNER UP Y'ALL STILL WON'T BE SATISFIED AND THAT'S THE SAD PART.
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 7777
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:30 am
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 2969
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography
Message: Beauty first...everything else comes after

  • 2

Re: Spot The Differences! MW 2016 and MW 2017

Postby nycla2 » Wed May 09, 2018 2:53 am

the critic wrote:
nycla2 wrote:
the critic wrote:STEPHANIE DEL VALLE HAS BEEN THERE...CONQUERED THAT AND PASSED IT ON. WHILE SOME PEOPLE ARE STILL BITTER WHILE CAT THE BELOVED IS STILL WORKING THE PAGEANT MILL LIKE HER LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. and years have passed and bitter people like you are still triggered coz catriona is living her dreams and still slaying :D/ hahaha keep hating jealous fag we know where ur from none of the haters comments will affect us and catriona and we are in cloud 9. Filipino haters will always hate .none of u are relevant hahaa.


HER DREAM WAS TO BE MISS WORLD. SHE STARTED CHARITIES, UNDER STUDIED AND IMMITATED MEGAN YOUNG...FAILED TO REALIZED THAT DREAM. WOMP WOMP

AFTER SOME TEARS...TWO YEARS... SHE WENT TO SLEEP AGAIN AND IS NOW DREAMING OF BECOMING MISS UNIVERSE. LOL.

I HOPE IT DOESN'T TURN INTO A NIGHTMARE. WITH THE PRESSURE SHES UNDER I FEEL SORRY FOR HER. WISHING HER THE BEST OF LUCK. IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE A MW CLAPPER WON Miss Universe. I'M SURE IF SHE'S EVEN A RUNNER UP Y'ALL STILL WON'T BE SATISFIED AND THAT'S THE SAD PART.

Catriona has a dream like all of us. Im sure you have a dream too and ur family or loved ones. Whatever happens she fought a good fight and one day when she gets old she will be remembered for being a determined role model to young ones who has dreams and aspirations and nobody can stop her, even her detractors because she is already MAKING US FILIPINOS PROUD that no matter what hurdles we face we remain VICTORIOUS and RESILIENT. We will always support Catriona and nothing can stop her and her fans and thanks for wishing her luck. The world wont stop spinning theres more to life than this. Her tears will become tears of joy and she already achieved her dreams by winning miss universe philippines. U guys mocking her pics of her crying will turn into something positive in the future.karma will back to haunt u. haters will always lurk but catriona wont read any hateful comments towards her and dwell on it, she is focusing on her goal and her goal is about to flourish into something magical. :-*
Image
User avatar
nycla2
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 6632
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 8274
Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment
Message: heyyyy

  • 2

Re: Spot The Differences! MW 2016 and MW 2017

Postby VrptLvs2LckButt » Wed May 09, 2018 4:27 am

keio20 wrote:Image

A little game for you all.

Compare the two photos and tell me what you observe.

Let the battle begin!


Of these six, the middle one in the top photo is the only ugly girl. =O/
User avatar
VrptLvs2LckButt
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:53 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 106
Real Life Name/Nick: Verptt
Date of Birth: 04 Jan 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Sex addict
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Sex all the time

  • -1

Re: Spot The Differences! MW 2016 and MW 2017

Postby the critic » Wed May 09, 2018 4:59 am

nycla2 wrote:
the critic wrote:
nycla2 wrote:
the critic wrote:STEPHANIE DEL VALLE HAS BEEN THERE...CONQUERED THAT AND PASSED IT ON. WHILE SOME PEOPLE ARE STILL BITTER WHILE CAT THE BELOVED IS STILL WORKING THE PAGEANT MILL LIKE HER LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. and years have passed and bitter people like you are still triggered coz catriona is living her dreams and still slaying :D/ hahaha keep hating jealous fag we know where ur from none of the haters comments will affect us and catriona and we are in cloud 9. Filipino haters will always hate .none of u are relevant hahaa.


HER DREAM WAS TO BE MISS WORLD. SHE STARTED CHARITIES, UNDER STUDIED AND IMMITATED MEGAN YOUNG...FAILED TO REALIZED THAT DREAM. WOMP WOMP

AFTER SOME TEARS...TWO YEARS... SHE WENT TO SLEEP AGAIN AND IS NOW DREAMING OF BECOMING MISS UNIVERSE. LOL.

I HOPE IT DOESN'T TURN INTO A NIGHTMARE. WITH THE PRESSURE SHES UNDER I FEEL SORRY FOR HER. WISHING HER THE BEST OF LUCK. IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE A MW CLAPPER WON Miss Universe. I'M SURE IF SHE'S EVEN A RUNNER UP Y'ALL STILL WON'T BE SATISFIED AND THAT'S THE SAD PART.

Catriona has a dream like all of us. Im sure you have a dream too and ur family or loved ones. Whatever happens she fought a good fight and one day when she gets old she will be remembered for being a determined role model to young ones who has dreams and aspirations and nobody can stop her, even her detractors because she is already MAKING US FILIPINOS PROUD that no matter what hurdles we face we remain VICTORIOUS and RESILIENT. We will always support Catriona and nothing can stop her and her fans and thanks for wishing her luck. The world wont stop spinning theres more to life than this. Her tears will become tears of joy and she already achieved her dreams by winning miss universe philippines. U guys mocking her pics of her crying will turn into something positive in the future.karma will back to haunt u. haters will always lurk but catriona wont read any hateful comments towards her and dwell on it, she is focusing on her goal and her goal is about to flourish into something magical. :-*


LOL. WHO EVER WINS Miss Universe 2018. THEY CAN LOOK AT STEPHANIE DEL VALLES JOURNEY FOR STRENGTH AND INSPIRATION. BECAUSE Y ALL ARE GONNA COME AT THEM LIKE YOU DID THE PUERTO RICANS WITH YOUR HATE AND CONSPIRACIES. LOL.
BUT THAT TOO SHALL PASS.
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 7777
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:30 am
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 2969
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography
Message: Beauty first...everything else comes after

  • 2

Re: Spot The Differences! MW 2016 and MW 2017

Postby keio20 » Wed May 09, 2018 8:17 am

the critic wrote:
nycla2 wrote:
the critic wrote:
nycla2 wrote:
the critic wrote:STEPHANIE DEL VALLE HAS BEEN THERE...CONQUERED THAT AND PASSED IT ON. WHILE SOME PEOPLE ARE STILL BITTER WHILE CAT THE BELOVED IS STILL WORKING THE PAGEANT MILL LIKE HER LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. and years have passed and bitter people like you are still triggered coz catriona is living her dreams and still slaying :D/ hahaha keep hating jealous fag we know where ur from none of the haters comments will affect us and catriona and we are in cloud 9. Filipino haters will always hate .none of u are relevant hahaa.


HER DREAM WAS TO BE MISS WORLD. SHE STARTED CHARITIES, UNDER STUDIED AND IMMITATED MEGAN YOUNG...FAILED TO REALIZED THAT DREAM. WOMP WOMP

AFTER SOME TEARS...TWO YEARS... SHE WENT TO SLEEP AGAIN AND IS NOW DREAMING OF BECOMING MISS UNIVERSE. LOL.

I HOPE IT DOESN'T TURN INTO A NIGHTMARE. WITH THE PRESSURE SHES UNDER I FEEL SORRY FOR HER. WISHING HER THE BEST OF LUCK. IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE A MW CLAPPER WON Miss Universe. I'M SURE IF SHE'S EVEN A RUNNER UP Y'ALL STILL WON'T BE SATISFIED AND THAT'S THE SAD PART.

Catriona has a dream like all of us. Im sure you have a dream too and ur family or loved ones. Whatever happens she fought a good fight and one day when she gets old she will be remembered for being a determined role model to young ones who has dreams and aspirations and nobody can stop her, even her detractors because she is already MAKING US FILIPINOS PROUD that no matter what hurdles we face we remain VICTORIOUS and RESILIENT. We will always support Catriona and nothing can stop her and her fans and thanks for wishing her luck. The world wont stop spinning theres more to life than this. Her tears will become tears of joy and she already achieved her dreams by winning miss universe philippines. U guys mocking her pics of her crying will turn into something positive in the future.karma will back to haunt u. haters will always lurk but catriona wont read any hateful comments towards her and dwell on it, she is focusing on her goal and her goal is about to flourish into something magical. :-*


LOL. WHO EVER WINS Miss Universe 2018. THEY CAN LOOK AT STEPHANIE DEL VALLES JOURNEY FOR STRENGTH AND INSPIRATION. BECAUSE Y ALL ARE GONNA COME AT THEM LIKE YOU DID THE PUERTO RICANS WITH YOUR HATE AND CONSPIRACIES. LOL.
BUT THAT TOO SHALL PASS.


AFAIK, Stephanie’s journey to the MW crown was well-paved. Thanks to Wilhelmina and Julia.
User avatar
keio20
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:02 pm
Location: Scotland
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 385
Date of Birth: 11 Jul 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Personal Trainer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Fitness
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Spot The Differences! MW 2016 and MW 2017

Postby cindy kurletopz 2 » Thu May 10, 2018 2:57 pm

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:The only difference is Catriona’s sore loser attitude. End of discussion here :)>-


AND THE SIMILARITIES ARE VIETNAM DIDN'T PLACE AND A JEALOUS CLAPPER. =b =b =b =b =b =b =b
User avatar
cindy kurletopz 2
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 421
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:21 am
Location: impyerno
Country: South Africa (za)
Reputation: 196
Real Life Name/Nick: cindymonyo
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Profession: pokpok
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: tumuwad
Message: Write a message here

  • -1

Re: Spot The Differences! MW 2016 and MW 2017

Postby the critic » Thu May 10, 2018 3:19 pm

cindy kurletopz 2 wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:The only difference is Catriona’s sore loser attitude. End of discussion here :)>-


AND THE SIMILARITIES ARE VIETNAM DIDN'T PLACE AND A JEALOUS CLAPPER. =b =b =b =b =b =b =b


DIDN'T VIETNAM HAVE THE SAME PLACEMENT AS YOUR COUNTRY IN 2017? TOP 40 AND BWP WINNER.
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 7777
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:30 am
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 2969
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography
Message: Beauty first...everything else comes after

Next

Return to Miss World

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AvantGarde327, beybubble, DUBROVNIK, KENTIZCHIAVC, lesham, lorenkelly28, marceldelray, melucky2233, mjteruel, obrigado, pineal, sbcbronxie, shane_yu, SmIlEy090297 and 10276 guests

Miss Earth 2018

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology