STEPHANIE: THE AWOL MISS WORLD

Re: STEPHANIE: THE AWOL MISS WORLD

Postby Obaa Lizzie » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:38 am

MariaAndreina wrote:
Obaa Lizzie wrote:
favisol wrote:
Obaa Lizzie wrote:Beauty queens like to say they want to make a difference and this girl has the most important title of all

ARE YOU SERIOUS? THE MOST IMPORTANT TITLE OF ALL? WHERE ARE U FROM? INDIA OR CHINA? TIME HAS PROVED IT IS NOT! IT COMES SECOND!

I don't want to turn this thread into a which is which. Do I need to explain why Miss World a contest with 120+ contestants this year is superior or why Miss World which has a sponsorship package of 3o million+ for this year's contest and which the contestants are about to tour at least tow countries is superior to a contest which which will barely last for 2 weeks because of lack of funds and sponsorship, remember last year when the sponsors pulled out MWO gave the girls 24 weeks yes. Or Miss World which does business with FIFA and the IOC is superior to an organisation which does business with ( fill in the blank space). This is not the thread for that discussion, wait I am preparing a thread for that, the numerous sponsorship deals that MWO had to say no to this year, like South Korea, the City of Nice, Kenya, Ghana and the list goes on. Social media follows yes it is not the leader but this had been the situation just these couple of years. Miss World had always led in that department before Steve Harvey happened. Wait till we crown India or Indonesia.

$30 million in sponsors? Would beat Miss Universe in social media before Steve Harvey? Said no to Korea, Ghana, Nice? You sound just like Trump when he would claim Miss Universe had "18 countries bidding to host" back in the day. This is ludicrous. =;)) =;)) =;))

What do you know? Ask before you type Korea has been tailing MWO for years to use the competition as dress rehearsal for next year's winter Olympics.
Were you not in this world when Ghana held a press conference saying they wanted to host this year. And Kenya released a promo for miss World in February saying they want to host this year. Julia said no to Nice because she did not want the drama of the French national elections to shadow her competition. YES! Miss World had more likes on FB than Miss Universe in 2015. I like how you tickling yourself to laugh. 30 million dear is the amount NSR is spending on this year's event. 30 million. Only two weeks even less. Yes it will sound ludicrous to you whose pageant has no sponsors but it is normal in Miss World

#NOMOREFRANKIECENAPLEASE
Obaa Lizzie
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Elizabeth
Date of Birth: 18 Sep 1991
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Data analyst
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageants

Postby MariaAndreina » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:28 am

Obaa Lizzie wrote:
MariaAndreina wrote:
Obaa Lizzie wrote:
favisol wrote:
Obaa Lizzie wrote:Beauty queens like to say they want to make a difference and this girl has the most important title of all

ARE YOU SERIOUS? THE MOST IMPORTANT TITLE OF ALL? WHERE ARE U FROM? INDIA OR CHINA? TIME HAS PROVED IT IS NOT! IT COMES SECOND!

I don't want to turn this thread into a which is which. Do I need to explain why Miss World a contest with 120+ contestants this year is superior or why Miss World which has a sponsorship package of 3o million+ for this year's contest and which the contestants are about to tour at least tow countries is superior to a contest which which will barely last for 2 weeks because of lack of funds and sponsorship, remember last year when the sponsors pulled out MWO gave the girls 24 weeks yes. Or Miss World which does business with FIFA and the IOC is superior to an organisation which does business with ( fill in the blank space). This is not the thread for that discussion, wait I am preparing a thread for that, the numerous sponsorship deals that MWO had to say no to this year, like South Korea, the City of Nice, Kenya, Ghana and the list goes on. Social media follows yes it is not the leader but this had been the situation just these couple of years. Miss World had always led in that department before Steve Harvey happened. Wait till we crown India or Indonesia.

$30 million in sponsors? Would beat Miss Universe in social media before Steve Harvey? Said no to Korea, Ghana, Nice? You sound just like Trump when he would claim Miss Universe had "18 countries bidding to host" back in the day. This is ludicrous. =;)) =;)) =;))

What do you know? Ask before you type Korea has been tailing MWO for years to use the competition as dress rehearsal for next year's winter Olympics.
Were you not in this world when Ghana held a press conference saying they wanted to host this year. And Kenya released a promo for miss World in February saying they want to host this year. Julia said no to Nice because she did not want the drama of the French national elections to shadow her competition. YES! Miss World had more likes on FB than Miss Universe in 2015. I like how you tickling yourself to laugh. 30 million dear is the amount NSR is spending on this year's event. 30 million. Only two weeks even less. Yes it will sound ludicrous to you whose pageant has no sponsors but it is normal in Miss World

Ok, and Hungary said they were interested in hosting Miss Universe 2016 a few years ago. Australia said they were interested in hosting for this year. Jamaica said they were interested in hosting Miss Universe a few years ago as well. Does this also mean the MUO said no to them and went for Vegas instead? :roll:

Yes, MW had more likes than Miss Universe after Megan Young won. What about Instagram and Twitter? 8->

The Russian billionaire who payed for Miss Universe 2013 in Russia payed around $30million to host it there if I'm not mistaken. Philippines payed $18 million. Brazil payed a similar amount, I believe. Congrats on the "insurmountable" amount of sponsors MW gets. :roll:

Continue to come up with these foolish claims without any solid sources/evidence. Ill continue to call you out on them.
MariaAndreina
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Maria
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

Postby vinusya » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:39 am

not yet paid? LOL
If everyone can be a beauty queen, what is hardwork?
Maybe there is no hardwork, only surgeries ?
vinusya
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: Nawatt
Date of Birth: 11 Aug 1994
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Red Haired Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Net Surfing
Message: A queen shouldn't be lazy going to the gym, caring, reading and learning.

Postby favisol » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:04 am

Obaa Lizzie wrote:
favisol wrote:

jaja and according to you, why did they say NO to those countries? jaja Why did they bring the pageant to the states which was a joke! Terrible! Instead of accepting those places?

They do not mind having a month of concentration, as many misses have spoken is tired to be a month doing activities and the final night being overweight or very tired. Even last year with sponsor it was only two weeks and a couple more days, there were many places that proposed to the department of tourism to host the candidates, but there was no time, the Miss Universe organization gave only two weeks. Everybody knows that Donald Trump did not want more than 90 nations in his contest, even Miss Earth and Miss Gwand International have more candidates. I personally talked to several organizations and if you don't believe me I can send you the conversations, one of them was Gibraltar, they said they had years of sending requests to Org Miss Universe, but never received any answers. Since IMG took the baton, there are several nations resturning and many others are debuting, we can speak in a couple of years. ;) I CANT WAIT FOR YOOUR NEW POST AND LAUGH A LOT.
favisol

Real Life Name/Nick: faviso
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: read and run

Postby favisol » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:14 am

MariaAndreina wrote:
Obaa Lizzie wrote:
MariaAndreina wrote:
Obaa Lizzie wrote:
favisol wrote:

Ok, and Hungary said they were interested in hosting Miss Universe 2016 a few years ago. Australia said they were interested in hosting for this year. Jamaica said they were interested in hosting Miss Universe a few years ago as well. Does this also mean the MUO said no to them and went for Vegas instead? :roll:

Yes, MW had more likes than Miss Universe after Megan Young won. What about Instagram and Twitter? 8->

The Russian billionaire who payed for Miss Universe 2013 in Russia payed around $30million to host it there if I'm not mistaken. Philippines payed $18 million. Brazil payed a similar amount, I believe. Congrats on the "insurmountable" amount of sponsors MW gets. :roll:

Continue to come up with these foolish claims without any solid sources/evidence. Ill continue to call you out on them.

jajaja there have beennn many countries, MANYYYYYYYYYYYYYY and way more than MW, that have said they want to host Miss Universe, but it is expensive.

MW got some fans on their social medias when Megan Young won, of course filipinos are so fanatics to every pageant, after that miss universe was always superior.

Julia said no to NICE because of Miss France? jajaja what a stupid excuse! You are accepting that even a national pageant can shadow that pageant?

I remember in 2015, even after the steve harvey's mess when both pageant were held simultaneously, no one cared about MW, everyone was focused on Miss Universe...
favisol

Real Life Name/Nick: faviso
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: read and run

Postby DULCENEA » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:44 am

She's MISS WORLD 2016 NOT MISS INSTAGRAM NOR MISS FB 2016,, she may not into social media updates but pretty sure she's leaving up too her dreams not your dreams,,...
[facebookpost][facebookpost][/facebookpost][/facebookpost]MU- 4 Crowns
MW -1 CROWN
MI- 6 CROWNS
ME- 4CROWNS

Gazini for B2B

THE FAST GROWING POWERHOUSE!!!
DULCENEA
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Candy
Date of Birth: 08 Aug 1988
Profession: boxer
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: surfing internet

Postby koji » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:26 am

DULCENEA wrote:She's MISS WORLD 2016 NOT MISS INSTAGRAM NOR MISS FB 2016,, she may not into social media updates but pretty sure she's leaving up too her dreams not your dreams,,...

Then why do you have an award for that at MW??? [-X :-@ 8-}
koji
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Farmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Previous

Return to Miss World