POLL : DO YOU STILL TRUST MISS WORLD?

DO YOU STILL TRUST MISS WORLD?

You may select 1 option

View results

Re: POLL : DO YOU STILL TRUST MISS WORLD?

Postby hauteegirl » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:40 am

Iknowbeauty wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
The Duchess wrote:I do have a question, if this pageant is so hated by certain groups and what not why is it still being followed? I follow it because well it's Miss World and I try to understand it year after year but I don't necessarily trusted because of reasons already stated.

So, why does this forum keep on following it?

Because no matter what they say its one of the 2 biggest pageants in existence. They're just not happy their rivals like Indonesia are playing the same role in Miss World that Philippines played in Miss Universe for a while. Funny thing is foreigners said the same thing about their Miss Universe girls like Venus, Janine, Ara, MJ that they are saying about the Indonesian girls at MW right now. Can't believe they forgot so soon.

Do not compare us with Indonesia. Our girls are prepared. Our girls can't talk unlike your total bimbo Urvashit who count chicks before it hatches. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

You can't deny. Foreigners said the same things about your country's reasons for entering top 5 for so many years before Pia & that's the same thing I see you guys saying about Indonesian girls entering top 5 at Miss World.

Oh please, isnt it the same with your girls? Manpreet Brar? Noyonita? Shilpa? she placed so Sush would continue the franchise but she didnt anyway. :%)) how many indians didnt deserve to place? but indians can talk and perform at least same as the filipina reps but indonesia is on different level. That's what im talking about. You can fix your pageant but make sure these girls deliver and not blatant to our eyes the obvious rigging.

hauteegirl
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby The Duchess » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:47 am

Iknowbeauty wrote:
The Duchess wrote:I do have a question, if this pageant is so hated by certain groups and what not why is it still being followed? I follow it because well it's Miss World and I try to understand it year after year but I don't necessarily trusted because of reasons already stated.

Because no matter what they say its one of the 2 biggest pageants in existence. They're just not happy their rivals like Indonesia are playing the same role in Miss World that Philippines played in Miss Universe for a while. Funny thing is foreigners said the same thing about their Miss Universe girls like Venus, Janine, Ara, MJ that they are saying about the Indonesian girls at MW right now. Can't believe they forgot so soon.

WOAH WOAH I get MJ and perhaps Venus... But Janine? =;)) She was the best that night, how Culpo won performing actually worse than in the national pageant and leaving her in second place is something that I will NEVER understand.
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby hauteegirl » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:57 am

The Duchess wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:

WOAH WOAH I get MJ and perhaps Venus... But Janine? =;)) She was the best that night, how Culpo won performing actually worse than in the national pageant and leaving her in second place is something that I will NEVER understand.

Venus had excellent runway skills despite of a so-so gown but she did good with the pasarella and possible closed-door interview. MJ was also good but our ND was the one messing her up. She wasnt given a fight. In fact she was threatened by our ND that if she does not wear the gown that was prepared for her she will be sued. Local designers brought a gown for her hidden so Stella wouldnt know but she found out anyway.
hauteegirl

Postby The Duchess » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:01 am

hauteegirl wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:

Venus had excellent runway skills despite of a so-so gown but she did good with the pasarella and possible closed-door interview. MJ was also good but our ND was the one messing her up. She wasnt given a fight. In fact she was threatened by our ND that if she does not wear the gown that was prepared for her she will be sued. Local designers brought a gown for her hidden so Stella wouldnt know but she found out anyway.

MJ's biggest problem I'm afraid is whoever fixed her teeth; it took SO MUCH from her beauty.

Venus was a performer, is the reason why she placed so high even though she (for me) didn't have such a pretty face. But again she was a fighter performance
The Duchess

Postby the critic » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:12 am

The Duchess wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:

YET...I CAN'T RECALL THEM SOURGRAPING OVER JANINE'S LOSS FOR 9 MONTHS...BEING A SELF PROFESSED Miss Universe COUNTRY.

WHY DOES LOSING A MISS WORLD CROWN AFFECT THEM SO MUCH AND WHY ARE THEY SO JEALOUS OVER THE STRIDE INDONESIA IS MAKING AT MISD WORLD?
the critic

Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography

Postby Obaa Lizzie » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:51 am

Miss World winners are obvious for example this year you can clearly see that either Russia or US will win unless the is a late surprise like Mireia in 2015. For Stephanie I still cannot believe people underestimated her Catriona was strong, given, but how they placed girls like Brazil who clearly was over aged to be Miss World and Audra who has nothing about a Miss World on her surprised me. The DR fans still whine till date that their girl was robbed take aside the fact she was a rejectee. Stephanie was genuine and was always true to herself whiles DR experimented with her personality and oh Stephanie's answer was better than hers. In 2014 it was a straight fight between France and South Africa but France refused to show up on time. And everyone knew Wenxia could win but they did not want another hometown win for China. Mireia is the only surprise because she was crowned late. Those who say they do not know how Miss World choose their winners and that they have nothing in common are self professed Miss World novices. As for Kaiane she was the hometown favourite and most of the MUAH artist had her as the winner. They said Perla was not beautiful she used a lot of make up to make herself that gorgeous and Kaiane needed very little.The South African press had her as their winner by a mile.
By the way if you do not like Miss world forget about it. Huge networks like Silverbird, SABC and Phoenix show them and there is a reason why.
#NOMOREFRANKIECENAPLEASE
Obaa Lizzie
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Elizabeth
Date of Birth: 18 Sep 1991
Profession: Data analyst
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageants

Postby The Duchess » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:12 am

Obaa Lizzie wrote:Miss World winners are obvious for example this year you can clearly see that either Russia or US will win unless the is a late surprise like Mireia in 2015. For Stephanie I still cannot believe people underestimated her Catriona was strong, given, but how they placed girls like Brazil who clearly was over aged to be Miss World and Audra who has nothing about a Miss World on her surprised me. The DR fans still whine till date that their girl was robbed take aside the fact she was a rejectee. Stephanie was genuine and was always true to herself whiles DR experimented with her personality and oh Stephanie's answer was better than hers. In 2014 it was a straight fight between France and South Africa but France refused to show up on time. And everyone knew Wenxia could win but they did not want another hometown win for China. Mireia is the only surprise because she was crowned late. Those who say they do not know how Miss World choose their winners and that they have nothing in common are self professed Miss World novices. As for Kaiane she was the hometown favourite and most of the MUAH artist had her as the winner. They said Perla was not beautiful she used a lot of make up to make herself that gorgeous and Kaiane needed very little.The South African press had her as their winner by a mile.
By the way if you do not like Miss world forget about it. Huge networks like Silverbird, SABC and Phoenix show them and there is a reason why.

Then enlighten us when you choose one of your accounts; that's what I say it: If the minority of people understand how the Miss World chooses all their queens and what they all have in common then explain it to the people. But sitting and calling people this or that just because they can't understand a pageant that the MAJORITY of people do not understand doesn't really help the cause. You are in a forum, you were given permission to post freely in less than two week... then use it to create that type of content. You know that is a way better use of your time.
The Duchess

Postby Stoichio » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:46 am

Obaa Lizzie wrote:Miss World winners are obvious for example this year you can clearly see that either Russia or US will win unless the is a late surprise like Mireia in 2015. For Stephanie I still cannot believe people underestimated her Catriona was strong, given, but how they placed girls like Brazil who clearly was over aged to be Miss World and Audra who has nothing about a Miss World on her surprised me. The DR fans still whine till date that their girl was robbed take aside the fact she was a rejectee. Stephanie was genuine and was always true to herself whiles DR experimented with her personality and oh Stephanie's answer was better than hers. In 2014 it was a straight fight between France and South Africa but France refused to show up on time. And everyone knew Wenxia could win but they did not want another hometown win for China. Mireia is the only surprise because she was crowned late. Those who say they do not know how Miss World choose their winners and that they have nothing in common are self professed Miss World novices. As for Kaiane she was the hometown favourite and most of the MUAH artist had her as the winner. They said Perla was not beautiful she used a lot of make up to make herself that gorgeous and Kaiane needed very little.The South African press had her as their winner by a mile.

Ok! Mark this post and we'll see this year if CHINA or INDONESIA will win come finals night for the reasons that MW gives the crown to China every 5 years for hosting the pageant 2 or 3 times in between; or INDONESIA, for finally giving in to the political motives of Liliana.
Stoichio

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby BEKBEK » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:59 am

Tanong lang mga teh, kung wala na tayong tiwala sa MW eh baket sumali pa tayo this year @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) :-j
ImageImage
BEKBEK
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Date of Birth: 09 Mar 1992
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Supermodel
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Ang mga malalandi natatalo ang mga magaganda.
Message: Pero kung malandi ka na tapos maganda ka pa! Eh P#tang#na! Kaw na! D Best Ka!

Postby hauteegirl » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:26 am

BEKBEK wrote:Tanong lang mga teh, kung wala na tayong tiwala sa MW eh baket sumali pa tayo this year @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) :-j

eh tayo ba ang may franchise? eh kaya nga nangongompaniya na wag suporthan lalo na ngayon nangungumpanya na iyong madaling mauto na magsimula ng mag like sa mga fb at ig nila :%))
hauteegirl

Postby hauteegirl » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:34 am

the critic wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:

YET...I CAN'T RECALL THEM SOURGRAPING OVER JANINE'S LOSS FOR 9 MONTHS...BEING A SELF PROFESSED Miss Universe COUNTRY.

WHY DOES LOSING A MISS WORLD CROWN AFFECT THEM SO MUCH AND WHY ARE THEY SO JEALOUS OVER THE STRIDE INDONESIA IS MAKING AT MISD WORLD?

Pure ignorance, there are still people who can't accept the fact that olivia won over janine despite giving the best answer that night. Us jealous over Indonesia? not in a million years. =;)) We said the same thing when China won in their own backyard which doesnt mean we're jealous of China. bwahahahahaa =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) People see, people hear, people notice the rigging. 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->
hauteegirl

Postby RatedX » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:57 am

The results of the poll speaks for itself. >:)

You can't trust Cooking with MasterChef Julia er I mean MW as far as you can throw it. >:) >:)
Big FOUR pageants: Miss Universe, MW, MI and ME
All other pageants are MINOR pageants.

BINGO Sandwich Cookies - Official Food Sponsor of Miss Grandma Extraterrestrial Empty Seats Pageant
RatedX

Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1991
Profession: Mayor of "El Tocuyo, Venezuela!"
Hobbies/Interests: Making bashers miserable

Postby the critic » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:07 pm

hauteegirl wrote:
the critic wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:

Pure ignorance, there are still people who can't accept the fact that olivia won over janine despite giving the best answer that night. Us jealous over Indonesia? not in a million years. =;)) We said the same thing when China won in their own backyard which doesnt mean we're jealous of China. bwahahahahaa =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) People see, people hear, people notice the rigging. 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->

SO IT WAS RIGGED IN 2012...AND HAVING THAT KNOWLEDGE YOUR COUNTRY SENT IT'S BEST BEAUTY IN IT'S HISTORY TO CONTEST IN A RIGGED PAGEANT IN 2013. IT'S YOUR LOGIC AND MORAL I DON'T TRUST. LOL
the critic

Postby the critic » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:40 pm

RatedX wrote: The results of the poll speaks for itself. >:)

You can't trust Cooking with MasterChef Julia er I mean MW as far as you can throw it. >:) >:)

OH MY THE POLL!!! DOES THIS MEAN THE END OF MISS WORLD?
the critic

Postby Stoichio » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:56 pm

the critic wrote:

No dear, don't you worry.

But it might end the unexplained inclusion of NDs in the judging panel. That's all!
Stoichio

Postby the critic » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:41 pm

Stoichio wrote:
the critic wrote:

But it might end the unexplained inclusion of NDs in the judging panel. That's all!

MAKE UP YOUR MIND...IS IT JULIA WHO HAS THE FINAL SAY OR 1 ND ACTING AS JUDGE WHO IS AMOUNG 11 JUDGES??? LOL
the critic

Postby Stoichio » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:11 pm

the critic wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
the critic wrote:

MAKE UP YOUR MIND...IS IT JULIA WHO HAS THE FINAL SAY OR 1 ND ACTING AS JUDGE WHO IS AMOUNG 11 JUDGES??? LOL

Honestly, I don't know what kind of brain you have (or you don't have any) that it can't even comprehend what 'CONFLICT OF INTEREST' is. ~X( ~X( ~X(

Stoichio

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:12 pm

The Duchess wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:

I don't think Culpo was the most deserving winner either, but beautywise she was heaps better than Janine. If Janine won she would be one of the most unattractive Miss Universes ever so no wonder even with a great answer she wasn't able to win her beauty(or lack of) just couldn't cut it to be a Miss Universe.
Iknowbeauty
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 15 Oct 2015
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:45 pm

Battle of two blonde goddesses this year

Russia

USA

I think USA has the upper hand though. Here's the other thing about MW that I've noticed in recent years. They are not going to crown the same countries in a short span of time. That was so 90s. In 2000s they've been very good at keeping the winners diverse, maybe another reason why people find this pageant so unpredictable. what region dominates MW? Its none. South Africa was wise to choose Miss Universe over MW this year since they won in 2014. I can see a girl from Americas winning this year.

2013-Asia
2014-Africa
2015-Europe
2016-Caribbean
2017-Americas? USA?
Iknowbeauty

Postby The Duchess » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:27 pm

Iknowbeauty wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:

I don't think Culpo was the most deserving winner either, but beautywise she was heaps better than Janine. If Janine won she would be one of the most unattractive Miss Universes ever so no wonder even with a great answer she wasn't able to win her beauty(or lack of) just couldn't cut it to be a Miss Universe.

Yeah but facial beauty is not everything in a Miss Universe pageant just like in Miss World, it is still unfair because Venezuela wasnt the best answer but she demolished Culpo in face and performance yet did not win. She would have been great as a Miss Universe yet they gave it to culpo who honestly underperformed heavily compared to the other two
The Duchess

Postby Stoichio » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:39 pm

The Duchess wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:

Yeah but facial beauty is not everything in a Miss Universe pageant just like in Miss World, it is still unfair because Venezuela wasnt the best answer but she demolished Culpo in face and performance yet did not win. She would have been great as a Miss Universe yet they gave it to culpo who honestly underperformed heavily compared to the other two

It's funny that MW fantards find a leeway to defend their pageant.
Like in this case, he admits that Janine gave an excellent answer and performed a lot better than Olivia, yet reasons out that facial wise Olivia is better.

Yet, when it comes to MW winners, when somebody points out that the winner is less in terms of beauty or fast track performance, he would say "The winner has a better answer." HECK!

You can't truly argue with fools and marionettes! ~X( ~X(

Talking about beauty (since you said that Janine would have been the most unattractive Miss Universe if ever);
what about this woman? When she was crowned she certainly looked like a grandmother already [-X [-X [-X

Same is true with the 1999 winner.
Stoichio

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:46 pm

The Duchess wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:

I think Donald Trump loved Culpo & she was predetermined to win no matter what in 2012.

It was a very strange year a lot of beautiful girls overlooked in favor of girls like Shilpa. =;))
But to be honest beauty wise Olivia is not a bad Miss Universe. Its just unfortunate she underperformed at Miss Universe and chose a wrong gown because she she performed really well at Miss USA. Could be possible they already told her she was going to win & that explains the lack of effort & not so genuine reaction to winning, but she's not a bad Miss Universe she handled that difficult interview with that Russian interviewer very well. Irene Esser and even Janine could never.
Iknowbeauty

Postby The Duchess » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:49 pm

Iknowbeauty wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:

I think Donald Trump loved Culpo & she was predetermined to win no matter what in 2012.

It was a very strange year a lot of beautiful girls overlooked in favor of girls like Shilpa. =;))
But to be honest beauty wise Olivia is not a bad Miss Universe. Its just unfortunate she underperformed at Miss Universe and chose a wrong gown because she she performed really well at Miss USA. Could be possible they already told her she was going to win & that explains the lack of effort & not so genuine reaction to winning, but she's not a bad Miss Universe she handled that difficult interview with that Russian interviewer very well. Irene Esser and even Janine could never.

All im saying is there were options hahahaa the only good thing is that Nana became Miss USA who was my winner anyway
The Duchess

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:56 pm

Stoichio wrote:
It's funny that MW fantards find a leeway to defend their pageant.
Like in this case, he admits that Janine gave an excellent answer and performed a lot better than Olivia, yet reasons out that facial wise Olivia is better.

Yet, when it comes to MW winners, when somebody points out that the winner is less in terms of beauty or fast track performance, he would say "The winner has a better answer." HECK!

You can't truly argue with fools and marionettes! ~X( ~X(

Talking about beauty (since you said that Janine would have been the most unattractive Miss Universe if ever);
what about this woman? When she was crowned she certainly looked like a grandmother already [-X [-X [-X

Same is true with the 1999 winner.

Are Miss Universe and Miss World the same? No they have different criteria for what they look for in a winner. Miss Universe has more emphasis on conventional physical perfection than Miss World. MW no longer has beach beauty fast track & Rolene whose body would not meet Miss Universe standards won MW. I don't see Miss Universe crowning a woman who is not conventionally attractive in every way any time soon.
And you keep bringing up fast track performance to prove Stephanie is not deserving, but you keep forgetting all five of the fast track winners last year were only promised an automatic entry into the top 20. That is all and you act like it somehow guarantees a crown. :-<

Reita Faria was a beauty at the time, with her big doe eyes. The first Asian Miss World and first doctor to be crowned Miss World. Yukta is more conventionally beautiful than Janine for sure. She remains on the taller side of Miss World winners and one of the tallest Indian beauty queens at 5' 11."

Iknowbeauty

Postby the critic » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:02 pm

Iknowbeauty wrote:

Russia

USA

I think USA has the upper hand though. Here's the other thing about MW that I've noticed in recent years. They are not going to crown the same countries in a short span of time. That was so 90s. In 2000s they've been very good at keeping the winners diverse, maybe another reason why people find this pageant so unpredictable. what region dominates MW? Its none. South Africa was wise to choose Miss Universe over MW this year since they won in 2014. I can see a girl from Americas winning this year.

2013-Asia
2014-Africa
2015-Europe
2016-Caribbean
2017-Americas? USA?

RUSSIA AND USA WON WITHIN THE LAST DECADE. MW ALWAYS CHOOSE STRATEGIC WINNERS...IM MORE EYEING MEXICO OR INDONESIA...A COUNTRY THAT HAS NEVER WON BEFORE...VERY BEAUTIFUL AND UNLIKE PAST REPS THEY SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH AND ARE WELL PREPARED A LA MISS WORLD.

the critic

Postby jesnude » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:23 am

the critic wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:

Russia

USA

2013-Asia
2014-Africa
2015-Europe
2016-Caribbean
2017-Americas? USA?

RUSSIA AND USA WON WITHIN THE LAST DECADE. MW ALWAYS CHOOSE STRATEGIC WINNERS...IM MORE EYEING MEXICO OR INDONESIA...A COUNTRY THAT HAS NEVER WON BEFORE...VERY BEAUTIFUL AND UNLIKE PAST REPS THEY SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH AND ARE WELL PREPARED A LA MISS WORLD.

YAH.......MESS WORLD 2017..............................INDONESIA!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S PAYBACK TIME.
jesnude

Real Life Name/Nick: TElemALCHuS
Date of Birth: 08 Dec 1971
Profession: Accounting
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Movies

Postby the critic » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:40 am

jesnude wrote:
the critic wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:

Russia

USA

2013-Asia
2014-Africa
2015-Europe
2016-Caribbean
2017-Americas? USA?

IT'S PAYBACK TIME.

AIN'T NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT. PAYBACK FOR THE GOOD WORK THEY ARE DOING IN INDONESIA IN THE NAME OF BEAUTY WITH A PURPOSE FOR MORE THAN 10 YEARS...AN INDONESIAN MISS WORLD WOULD BE A WIN WIN FOR MWO...GOOD KARMA.
AND YOU BITTER LOSERS WILL HAVE SOMETHING TO CONTINUE WHINING OVER FOR ANOTHER YEAR AFTER STEPHANIE FINISHES HER GLOBE TROTTING REIGN...MORE FUN ON MISSOSOLOGY. LOL
the critic

Postby jesnude » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:05 am

the critic wrote:
jesnude wrote:
the critic wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:

Russia

USA

2013-Asia
2014-Africa
2015-Europe
2016-Caribbean
2017-Americas? USA?

IT'S PAYBACK TIME.

AIN'T NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT. PAYBACK FOR THE GOOD WORK THEY ARE DOING IN INDONESIA IN THE NAME OF BEAUTY WITH A PURPOSE FOR MORE THAN 10 YEARS...AN INDONESIAN MISS WORLD WOULD BE A WIN WIN FOR MWO...GOOD KARMA.
AND YOU BITTER LOSERS WILL HAVE SOMETHING TO CONTINUE WHINING OVER FOR ANOTHER YEAR AFTER STEPHANIE FINISHES HER GLOBE TROTTING REIGN...MORE FUN ON MISSOSOLOGY. LOL

A...............OKEY..................GOODLUCK TO YOUR MESS WORLD............."BRIBERY WITH A PURPOSE"

WE ALREADY ACCEPTED THAT WE LOSE BECAUSE OF CHEATING AND SORRY WE ARE NOT LOSER.....AND YOU KNEW WHO THE LOSERS ARE.

WORSHIP YOUR VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY UGLY MESS WORLD.....THE PINNOCHIAN UGLY NOSE GIRL

THIS IS MY LAST COMMENT FOR YOUR MESS WORLD IN MESS WORLD FORUM..........BABUSHHHHHHH......
jesnude

Real Life Name/Nick: TElemALCHuS
Date of Birth: 08 Dec 1971
Profession: Accounting
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Movies

Postby The Duchess » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:24 am

Thank God people accepted shit

either way Indonesia winning this year over candidates like Mexico, Russia, Canada and even Puerto Rico (If Canovanas wins) would be a goddamn crime because that girl is nowhere in the league of Russia or Mexico
The Duchess

Postby hauteegirl » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:30 am

psychic fearless forecast is already up for Miss World & indonesians are happy about the reading.

What did i tell u guys??? JULIA is cooking for Indonesia.. same strategy on how she cook up for China. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
Last edited by hauteegirl on Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
hauteegirl

PreviousNext

Return to Miss World