Julia Morley Salutes Catriona Gray

Image



  • 22

Julia Morley Salutes Catriona Gray

Postby Stoichio » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:50 pm

    

The humble, hardworking queen Julia never had, Catriona was commended by Julia and promised to continue help and better her project.

Finishing only in Top 5, Catriona never stopped there. THE BEST MWO NEVER HAD


She continued her purpose by holding concerts in the Philippines and in Canada (at one point after MW 2016). Her BWAP was not done just for the sake of having a BWAP for Miss World.





Southern Lad wrote:
Julia Morley pledges support for Smokey Mountain


During an emotional visit to Catriona Gray's Beauty With A Purpose project , "Smokey Mountain" Julia Morley pledged to provide much needed equipment for the classrooms including computers and LED screens. Catriona explained how the children were benefiting already from the new school rooms.

"With what we have created these children living in Smokey Mountain can have the opportunity of a better life but we desperately need the right educational equipment and support. Thank you Julia ..this equipment will make a real difference "

Julia added "Please create a shopping list of what these kids need so that organisations including Beauty With A Purpose can better support the teachers and volunteers who are dedicating their lives to these beautiful children! We salute you Catriona and we will join you in your support .

As the BWP team spent time playing with the children Stephanie summed it all up when she said "we cannot be more proud of our sister Catriona and what she has achieved!"

Rohit Khandelwal added "There is so much love in this school, I am humbled to be given the opportunity to be a part of something so special!"


#missworld #msworld #mrworld #bwp2017 #Smokeymountain


Click to play

Image

Image

Image

Image



She changed many lives and continue making a difference.

SALUDOS!


Last edited by Stoichio on Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

After the witch Wilnelia's pet won last year, I knew right away that the next winner will be witch Liliana's pet!
PREDICTABLE CHEATERS!!!
LOL! LOL! LOL!



User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 12177
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Metro Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 11225
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 0

Re: Julia Morley Salutes Catriona Gray

Postby wigglytooth21 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Hats off to Queen Cat! Now that's what you call world class beauty... Hope her good deeds inspire all of us to achieve our best potential and enlighten especially those who still wallow in their own bitterness.
User avatar
wigglytooth21
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
 
Posts: 981
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:24 am
Location: Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 279
Date of Birth: 21 Jun 1983
Gender: Male
Profession: Business
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing the net
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Julia Morley Salutes Catriona Gray

Postby Stoichio » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:14 pm

wigglytooth21 wrote:Hats off to Queen Cat! Now that's what you call world class beauty... Hope her good deeds inspire all of us to achieve our best potential and enlighten especially those who still wallow in their own bitterness.




Like Audra???
Image



chellowmellow (who has inside info from Miss World) knows why. :">


After the witch Wilnelia's pet won last year, I knew right away that the next winner will be witch Liliana's pet!
PREDICTABLE CHEATERS!!!
LOL! LOL! LOL!



User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 12177
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Metro Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 11225
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 0

Re: Julia Morley Salutes Catriona Gray

Postby Stoichio » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:20 pm








Where is Laura, by the way?
Last edited by Stoichio on Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

After the witch Wilnelia's pet won last year, I knew right away that the next winner will be witch Liliana's pet!
PREDICTABLE CHEATERS!!!
LOL! LOL! LOL!



User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 12177
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Metro Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 11225
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 3

Re: Julia Morley Salutes Catriona Gray

Postby Stoichio » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:48 pm

I was waiting for a moment like these between Catriona & Stephanie:



We all know that Hillarie and Mireia as well as Valerie and Rolene became friends during their Miss World editions. Both pairs were almost always together in their MW activities prior to the coronation night.The Filipina reps have been the lucky charm of Rolene and Mireia.

During the time the 2 queens visited Manila, they spent quality time to show Rolene & Mireia around.


Image



Rolene's message to Val before leaving PH during her visit.



Image






This is the closest that Catriona and Stephanie spent time together.



Image

Image

After the witch Wilnelia's pet won last year, I knew right away that the next winner will be witch Liliana's pet!
PREDICTABLE CHEATERS!!!
LOL! LOL! LOL!



User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 12177
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Metro Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 11225
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 1

Re: Julia Morley Salutes Catriona Gray

Postby VEKLU » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:17 pm

I smell something fishy and confusing
Karma sa mga bading na maldita
User avatar
VEKLU
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2913
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:05 pm
Location: Alberta
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 1469
Date of Birth: 24 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Health Care
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Singing
Message: Just don't Mess with me....and there will be no problem

  • 0

Re: Julia Morley Salutes Catriona Gray

Postby Stoichio » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:42 pm

It looks like the new ownerbof Miss World Philippines franchise is pushing it hard to re-introduce MW to Filipinos...Hmmm...or pushing it hard for a possible hosting job???






Southern Lad wrote:
The Senate of The Philippines recognises work of Miss World

In a beautiful ceremony at The Senate of the Philippines Senator Manny Pacquio invited Julia Morley, Stephanie Del Valle, Rohit Khandelwal to be formally recognised by Congress for the work of Beauty With A Purpose. Congress further welcomed His Royal Highness Chief Mandela as its most honoured guest with The Senators all assembled offering their good wishes to his wife, family and the Nation of South Africa

After the National Anthem anthem and dedication Senator Pacquiao warmly greeted the Miss World team. Stephanie and Rohit even had time to offer the former Boxing Champion of the World some advice on landing a knock out blow!!

As Chief Mandela said "This advice may help him in politics!"

It was a fitting end to a special day. I've loved every minute of my time in the Philippines" said Stephanie. "When you see the people work so hard here not just for themselves but for each other, then it's easy to understand why they are so passionate about their country. They must be the proudest people in the world."
[/size]


#missworld #mrworld #msworld #beautywithapurpose


Click to play

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image







There are still lots of infrastructure projects to be completed and in the line-up for ground breaking, so NO for me!

After the witch Wilnelia's pet won last year, I knew right away that the next winner will be witch Liliana's pet!
PREDICTABLE CHEATERS!!!
LOL! LOL! LOL!



User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 12177
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Metro Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 11225
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 8

Re: Julia Morley Salutes Catriona Gray

Postby blunderer » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:43 pm

Wow Julia is really pull her strings to make it up to those she wronged last year. Nope, we aint buying. Now she sees the attention here she never received in PR.
USA, COLOMBIA or THAILAND for ME
User avatar
blunderer
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1509
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:32 am
Location: ...
Country: Tajikistan (tj)
Reputation: 694
Real Life Name/Nick: Buong Buong Marcos
Date of Birth: 10 Feb 1988
Gender: Male
Profession: Hot
Hobbies/Interests: Menace
Message: The hypocrites will taste their own medicines soon

  • 0

Re: Julia Morley Salutes Catriona Gray

Postby Stoichio » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:49 pm

By the way, who is that guy with the girls? Is he the bodyguard of Miss World? Like the bodyguards of Pia during her reign?

On TV his face looks dirty, I mean, too many blemishes.


After the witch Wilnelia's pet won last year, I knew right away that the next winner will be witch Liliana's pet!
PREDICTABLE CHEATERS!!!
LOL! LOL! LOL!



User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 12177
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Metro Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 11225
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 1

Re: Julia Morley Salutes Catriona Gray

Postby Stoichio » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:05 pm

Eventhough chellowmellow (the Miss World insider) alleged Audra bitching over Catriona last year, I appreciate Audra in this video for paying respect to her Filipino heritage.





Click to play

After the witch Wilnelia's pet won last year, I knew right away that the next winner will be witch Liliana's pet!
PREDICTABLE CHEATERS!!!
LOL! LOL! LOL!



User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 12177
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Metro Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 11225
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 0

Re: Julia Morley Salutes Catriona Gray

Postby Mona Lisa » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:21 pm

VEKLU wrote:I smell something fishy and confusing


like what ??? :-O :-O :-O kindly elaborate and enlighten us :-O :-O :-O
User avatar
Mona Lisa
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:44 am
Country: Burundi (bi)
Reputation: 232
Date of Birth: 06 Feb 1991
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Hair Dresser
Hobbies/Interests: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwy8B-p-rDg
Message: The first principle of a free society is an untrammeled flow of words in an open forum.

  • 0

Re: Julia Morley Salutes Catriona Gray

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:21 pm

Stoichio, did you take the wrong medicine?
Image
User avatar
Jonathan Nguyen
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 810
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:05 am
Location: Washington DC, USA
Country: Vietnam (vn)
Reputation: -576
Real Life Name/Nick: Hai Nguyen
Date of Birth: 10 Aug 1997
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Professional poker player wannabe
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe and Miss World

  • 5

Re: Julia Morley Salutes Catriona Gray

Postby Stoichio » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:26 am

Someone's balls are itching. 8-}

Can't handle the truth, eh???
=;)) =;)) =;)) =;))


Low EQ, low IQ 8-} 8-} 8-}


After the witch Wilnelia's pet won last year, I knew right away that the next winner will be witch Liliana's pet!
PREDICTABLE CHEATERS!!!
LOL! LOL! LOL!



User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 12177
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Metro Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 11225
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 6

Re: Julia Morley Salutes Catriona Gray

Postby sleuth08 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:01 pm

LOOKS LIKE JULIA AND MW ORG IS REGRETTING NOW NOT CROWNING CATRIONA AS MISS WORLD


Stoichio wrote:
The humble, hardworking queen Julia never had, Catriona was commended by Julia and promised to continue help and better her project.

Finishing only in Top 5, Catriona never stopped there. THE BEST MWO NEVER HAD


She continued her purpose by holding concerts in the Philippines and in Canada (at one point after MW 2016). Her BWAP was not done just for the sake of having a BWAP for Miss World.





Southern Lad wrote:
Julia Morley pledges support for Smokey Mountain


During an emotional visit to Catriona Gray's Beauty With A Purpose project , "Smokey Mountain" Julia Morley pledged to provide much needed equipment for the classrooms including computers and LED screens. Catriona explained how the children were benefiting already from the new school rooms.

"With what we have created these children living in Smokey Mountain can have the opportunity of a better life but we desperately need the right educational equipment and support. Thank you Julia ..this equipment will make a real difference "

Julia added "Please create a shopping list of what these kids need so that organisations including Beauty With A Purpose can better support the teachers and volunteers who are dedicating their lives to these beautiful children! We salute you Catriona and we will join you in your support .

As the BWP team spent time playing with the children Stephanie summed it all up when she said "we cannot be more proud of our sister Catriona and what she has achieved!"

Rohit Khandelwal added "There is so much love in this school, I am humbled to be given the opportunity to be a part of something so special!"


#missworld #msworld #mrworld #bwp2017 #Smokeymountain


Click to play

Image

Image

Image

Image



She changed many lives and continue making a difference.

SALUDOS!
sleuth08
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2821
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:59 am
Location: toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 2235
Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS
Message: It is not enough to succeed, OTHERS MUST FAIL

  • 0

Re: Julia Morley Salutes Catriona Gray

Postby sleuth08 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:02 pm

A WORLD CLASS LADY
sleuth08
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2821
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:59 am
Location: toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 2235
Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS
Message: It is not enough to succeed, OTHERS MUST FAIL

  • 0

Re: Julia Morley Salutes Catriona Gray

Postby MIRANDA SINGS » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:22 pm

Stoichio wrote:By the way, who is that guy with the girls? Is he the bodyguard of Miss World? Like the bodyguards of Pia during her reign?

On TV his face looks dirty, I mean, too many blemishes.



That's His Royal Highness Zwelivelile Mandelsizwe Mandela, Chief of the Royal House of Mandela and Honorable Member of the Parliament of South Africa
Image
User avatar
MIRANDA SINGS
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 683
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:15 am
Country: Holy See (Vatican City State) (va)
Reputation: 1155
Date of Birth: 01 Jun 1987
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: SINGER/DANCER/MODEL/ACTOR/MAGICIAN
Hobbies/Interests: CUDDLING WITH MY UNCLE
Message: HATERS BACK OFF!!!

  • 0

Re: Julia Morley Salutes Catriona Gray

Postby Stoichio » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:40 pm

MIRANDA SINGS wrote:
Stoichio wrote:By the way, who is that guy with the girls? Is he the bodyguard of Miss World? Like the bodyguards of Pia during her reign?

On TV his face looks dirty, I mean, too many blemishes.



That's His Royal Highness Zwelivelile Mandelsizwe Mandela, Chief of the Royal House of Mandela and Honorable Member of the Parliament of South Africa



I wasn't talking about Mr.
Mandela. I realized he is the reigning Mr. World???
He needs to clean his face with cleanser. Too many blemishes.


After the witch Wilnelia's pet won last year, I knew right away that the next winner will be witch Liliana's pet!
PREDICTABLE CHEATERS!!!
LOL! LOL! LOL!



User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 12177
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Metro Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 11225
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 3

Re: Julia Morley Salutes Catriona Gray

Postby GlennLRehnan » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:44 pm

sleuth08 wrote:LOOKS LIKE JULIA AND MW ORG IS REGRETTING NOW NOT CROWNING CATRIONA AS MISS WORLD


Stoichio wrote:
The humble, hardworking queen Julia never had, Catriona was commended by Julia and promised to continue help and better her project.

Finishing only in Top 5, Catriona never stopped there. THE BEST MWO NEVER HAD


She continued her purpose by holding concerts in the Philippines and in Canada (at one point after MW 2016). Her BWAP was not done just for the sake of having a BWAP for Miss World.





Southern Lad wrote:
Julia Morley pledges support for Smokey Mountain


During an emotional visit to Catriona Gray's Beauty With A Purpose project , "Smokey Mountain" Julia Morley pledged to provide much needed equipment for the classrooms including computers and LED screens. Catriona explained how the children were benefiting already from the new school rooms.

"With what we have created these children living in Smokey Mountain can have the opportunity of a better life but we desperately need the right educational equipment and support. Thank you Julia ..this equipment will make a real difference "

Julia added "Please create a shopping list of what these kids need so that organisations including Beauty With A Purpose can better support the teachers and volunteers who are dedicating their lives to these beautiful children! We salute you Catriona and we will join you in your support .

As the BWP team spent time playing with the children Stephanie summed it all up when she said "we cannot be more proud of our sister Catriona and what she has achieved!"

Rohit Khandelwal added "There is so much love in this school, I am humbled to be given the opportunity to be a part of something so special!"


#missworld #msworld #mrworld #bwp2017 #Smokeymountain


Click to play

Image

Image

Image

Image



She changed many lives and continue making a difference.

SALUDOS!


Catriona has accomplished more with her BWAP than Miss Pinocchio personally ever has and ever will, even as a cooking show appointed winner.
User avatar
GlennLRehnan
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 905
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:08 am
Location: Glendale, CA, USA
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1507
Real Life Name/Nick: Glenn
Date of Birth: 09 Jan 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Grad student
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Studying
Message: Write a message here

  • -3

Re: Julia Morley Salutes Catriona Gray

Postby lingintexas » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:37 pm

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:Stoichio, did you take the wrong medicine?


They live in a different world from the rest of us.
User avatar
lingintexas
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2935
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:57 pm
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 174
Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers
Message: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

  • -2

Re: Julia Morley Salutes Catriona Gray

Postby sydney123 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:19 pm

blunderer wrote:Wow Julia is really pull her strings to make it up to those she wronged last year. Nope, we aint buying. Now she sees the attention here she never received in PR.


What do you mean wronged?
Cat is stunning but her answer was too rehearsed and plastic fantastic. Had she sounded more sincere she would have won. Take a leaf out of Meagan or Lara Dutta, Cat. The delivery felt more sincere. That's where you lost it.
User avatar
sydney123
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1305
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:01 pm
Location: Sydney Australia
Country: Australia (au)
Reputation: 244
Real Life Name/Nick: booboo
Date of Birth: 02 Jan 1969
Gender: Male
Profession: Art director
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: eating
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: Julia Morley Salutes Catriona Gray

Postby blunderer » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:17 pm

lingintexas wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:Stoichio, did you take the wrong medicine?


They live in a different world from the rest of us.


Yet y'all try to squeeze in and try hard to make your presence felt in our world. "Oh they are from a different world" and y'all keep viewing, replying, desperately wanting our attention.
USA, COLOMBIA or THAILAND for ME
User avatar
blunderer
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1509
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:32 am
Location: ...
Country: Tajikistan (tj)
Reputation: 694
Real Life Name/Nick: Buong Buong Marcos
Date of Birth: 10 Feb 1988
Gender: Male
Profession: Hot
Hobbies/Interests: Menace
Message: The hypocrites will taste their own medicines soon

  • -5

Re: Julia Morley Salutes Catriona Gray

Postby lingintexas » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:08 am

blunderer wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:Stoichio, did you take the wrong medicine?


They live in a different world from the rest of us.


Yet y'all try to squeeze in and try hard to make your presence felt in our world. "Oh they are from a different world" and y'all keep viewing, replying, desperately wanting our attention.


If you are referring to this forum this was our world forum before some of you gutter rats infested it with your bitter loser mentality, wanting your attention no one even fucking know`s who you are the original members of the forum know each other by face you newbies hide behind multiple accounts and white American celebrity avatars
User avatar
lingintexas
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2935
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:57 pm
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 174
Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers
Message: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

  • 0

Re: Julia Morley Salutes Catriona Gray

Postby Stoichio » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:01 am

lingintexas wrote:
blunderer wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:Stoichio, did you take the wrong medicine?


They live in a different world from the rest of us.


Yet y'all try to squeeze in and try hard to make your presence felt in our world. "Oh they are from a different world" and y'all keep viewing, replying, desperately wanting our attention.


If you are referring to this forum this was our world forum before some of you gutter rats infested it with your bitter loser mentality, wanting your attention no one even fucking know`s who you are the original members of the forum know each other by face you newbies hide behind multiple accounts and white American celebrity avatars



Isn't pozo negro is septic tank in English? Different worlds, indeed.


There was no racist black boy yet in 2007 or 2008.
Pozo negro initiated racism when he came to Misso.

After the witch Wilnelia's pet won last year, I knew right away that the next winner will be witch Liliana's pet!
PREDICTABLE CHEATERS!!!
LOL! LOL! LOL!



User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 12177
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Metro Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 11225
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • -4

Re: Julia Morley Salutes Catriona Gray

Postby lingintexas » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:12 am

Stoichio wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
blunderer wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:Stoichio, did you take the wrong medicine?


They live in a different world from the rest of us.


Yet y'all try to squeeze in and try hard to make your presence felt in our world. "Oh they are from a different world" and y'all keep viewing, replying, desperately wanting our attention.


If you are referring to this forum this was our world forum before some of you gutter rats infested it with your bitter loser mentality, wanting your attention no one even fucking know`s who you are the original members of the forum know each other by face you newbies hide behind multiple accounts and white American celebrity avatars



Isn't pozo negro is septic tank in English? Different worlds, indeed.


There was no racist black boy yet in 2007 or 2008.
Pozo negro initiated racism when he came to Misso.


Please I was here before you janitor go clean something, nasty manilla boy girl prostituting princess.
User avatar
lingintexas
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2935
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:57 pm
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 174
Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers
Message: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

  • 1

Re: Julia Morley Salutes Catriona Gray

Postby Stoichio » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:17 am

lingintexas wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
blunderer wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:Stoichio, did you take the wrong medicine?


They live in a different world from the rest of us.


Yet y'all try to squeeze in and try hard to make your presence felt in our world. "Oh they are from a different world" and y'all keep viewing, replying, desperately wanting our attention.


If you are referring to this forum this was our world forum before some of you gutter rats infested it with your bitter loser mentality, wanting your attention no one even fucking know`s who you are the original members of the forum know each other by face you newbies hide behind multiple accounts and white American celebrity avatars



Isn't pozo negro is septic tank in English? Different worlds, indeed.


There was no racist black boy yet in 2007 or 2008.
Pozo negro initiated racism when he came to Misso.


Please I was here before you janitor go clean something, nasty manilla boy girl prostituting princess.




=D> =D> =D>
Thank you for describing yourself.
Such a brave thing to do, pozo.

=D> =D> =D>



After the witch Wilnelia's pet won last year, I knew right away that the next winner will be witch Liliana's pet!
PREDICTABLE CHEATERS!!!
LOL! LOL! LOL!



User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 12177
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Metro Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 11225
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 3

Re: Julia Morley Salutes Catriona Gray

Postby hauteegirl » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:32 am

sydney123 wrote:
blunderer wrote:Wow Julia is really pull her strings to make it up to those she wronged last year. Nope, we aint buying. Now she sees the attention here she never received in PR.


What do you mean wronged?
Cat is stunning but her answer was too rehearsed and plastic fantastic. Had she sounded more sincere she would have won. Take a leaf out of Meagan or Lara Dutta, Cat. The delivery felt more sincere. That's where you lost it.


Really???? so compare Cat's answer to Miss Indonesia. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
User avatar
hauteegirl
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 5538
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:03 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 6057
Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: counting money
Message: ahh shut up!

  • -3

Re: Julia Morley Salutes Catriona Gray

Postby the critic » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:06 am

IT'S GOOD THAT SOMETHING GOOD CAME OUT OF HER REIGN OTHER THAN WHINING LOSER FANTARDS...WHO SPAM THE INTERNET UP TILL 9 MONTHS AFTER HER HUMILIATING DEFEAT AT THE HANDS OF STEPHANIE..YARITZA..NATASHA AND EVELYN.

IT'S GREAT THAT JULIA'S INSPIRATIONAL BEAUTY WITH A PURPOSE IS A LIVE AND WELL. IN THE END ITS ABOUT THE CHARITIES.
WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT MW PHIL WOULD BE MUCH BETTER WITHOUT CORY.
#SUBSTANCE OVER HYPE
Image
Image
User avatar
the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 6780
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:30 am
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 2074
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography
Message: Beauty first...everything else comes after

  • -3

Re: Julia Morley Salutes Catriona Gray

Postby the critic » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:11 am

hauteegirl wrote:
sydney123 wrote:
blunderer wrote:Wow Julia is really pull her strings to make it up to those she wronged last year. Nope, we aint buying. Now she sees the attention here she never received in PR.


What do you mean wronged?
Cat is stunning but her answer was too rehearsed and plastic fantastic. Had she sounded more sincere she would have won. Take a leaf out of Meagan or Lara Dutta, Cat. The delivery felt more sincere. That's where you lost it.


Really???? so compare Cat's answer to Miss Indonesia. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))


THE SINCERITY OF HER MESSAGE WAS NEVER LOST EVEN THOUGH SHE STRUGGLED WITH ENGLISH.

UNLIKE THAT WELL REHEARSED "BURNING TORCH" SPEECH...BEING RECITED FOR THE SECOND TIME IN A DIFFERENT CONTEST TO A DIFFERENT QUESTION. LOL
Image
Image
User avatar
the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 6780
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:30 am
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 2074
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography
Message: Beauty first...everything else comes after

  • 2

Re: Julia Morley Salutes Catriona Gray

Postby Stoichio » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:29 am

the critic wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
sydney123 wrote:
blunderer wrote:Wow Julia is really pull her strings to make it up to those she wronged last year. Nope, we aint buying. Now she sees the attention here she never received in PR.


What do you mean wronged?
Cat is stunning but her answer was too rehearsed and plastic fantastic. Had she sounded more sincere she would have won. Take a leaf out of Meagan or Lara Dutta, Cat. The delivery felt more sincere. That's where you lost it.


Really???? so compare Cat's answer to Miss Indonesia. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))


THE SINCERITY OF HER MESSAGE WAS NEVER LOST EVEN THOUGH SHE STRUGGLED WITH ENGLISH.

UNLIKE THAT WELL REHEARSED "BURNING TORCH" SPEECH...BEING RECITED FOR THE SECOND TIME IN A DIFFERENT CONTEST TO A DIFFERENT QUESTION. LOL



Switching to your alternick, pozo? 8-}

Pozoneg,
If all the top 5 will have a debate against each other I'm sure Indonesia will cringed in the corner.

Just admit that due to the witches Wilnelia and Liliana, their girls reached Top 5, if not of the 2 witches, I doubt them even reaching top 10. FACT!




After the witch Wilnelia's pet won last year, I knew right away that the next winner will be witch Liliana's pet!
PREDICTABLE CHEATERS!!!
LOL! LOL! LOL!



User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 12177
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Metro Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 11225
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 1

Re: Julia Morley Salutes Catriona Gray

Postby ManMeat » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:36 am

Eww, get away from Catriona
User avatar
ManMeat
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 7579
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:57 pm
Location: Your foreskin & pec cleavage
Country: Korea, Republic of (kr)
Reputation: 7874
Date of Birth: 27 Mar 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: Intact Salami smuggler
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Let me bury my face in your pec cleavage
Message: Atomik is Lesbian

Next

Return to Miss World

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Clorentine, DarNarda, Kimberly, lingintexas, mtchgrc, Obaa Lizzie, pagu1114, xtinah4u and 10313 guests

Face of Beauty International

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Supermodel International
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Supermodel International
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe


contact us to advertise with missosology