⊰╣♕ MISS WORLD PUERTO RICO 2017 | SEP 20 ♕╠⊱

Re: ⊰╣♕ MISS WORLD PUERTO RICO 2017 | SEP 20 ♕╠⊱

Postby Obaa Lizzie » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:09 pm

missofan705 wrote:
Torres23 wrote:
JorgeInternational wrote:
THE HURRICANE MARY LEAVES FROM PUERTO RICO...
ALL THE ISLAND IS WITHOUT ELECTRICITY

Its Hurricane Maria not Mary, and yes the whole island is without electricity and from what I saw when I was driving in Carolina and San Juan there were some minor damages from what I saw but I heard on the radio that its pretty bad in some places but most of Puerto Rico will be without electricity for about 2 months just like when Hurricane George hit the island in Sep 21, 1998 or when Hurricane Hugo in 1989.

This pageant will probably be postponed to october or they will choose someone to compete this year and have this girls compete for the 2018 title.

I don't know if you'll like this idea but, why not send Stephanie Roman? Afterall she's the reigning MW Puerto Rico after Del Valle was crowned MW? The country should recover first from the tragedy. And instead of withdrawing to the pageant, send someone else who can readily take over.

I concur, so that Dayanara can have a better shot at the crown if she wins since a back to back is nearly impossible but I do not think Rockondude, Tsatsabi and co will be happy with that since the first thing they said when she was crowned was I hope she will not go to Miss World. But it will be a nice end to her pageant career if she does go.
I hope they are all staying safe.

#NOMOREFRANKIECENAPLEASE
Obaa Lizzie
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Elizabeth
Date of Birth: 18 Sep 1991
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Data analyst
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageants

Postby The Duchess » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:32 pm

missofan705 wrote:
Torres23 wrote:

Its Hurricane Maria not Mary, and yes the whole island is without electricity and from what I saw when I was driving in Carolina and San Juan there were some minor damages from what I saw but I heard on the radio that its pretty bad in some places but most of Puerto Rico will be without electricity for about 2 months just like when Hurricane George hit the island in Sep 21, 1998 or when Hurricane Hugo in 1989.

This pageant will probably be postponed to october or they will choose someone to compete this year and have this girls compete for the 2018 title.

I don't know if you'll like this idea but, why not send Stephanie Roman? Afterall she's the reigning MW Puerto Rico after Del Valle was crowned MW? The country should recover first from the tragedy. And instead of withdrawing to the pageant, send someone else who can readily take over.

Theres actually a rumor that that was the plan of the Organization all along and thats why some girls have gone to the press.
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby GlennLRehnan » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:54 pm

Obaa Lizzie wrote:
missofan705 wrote:
Torres23 wrote:

I concur, so that Dayanara can have a better shot at the crown if she wins since a back to back is nearly impossible but I do not think Rockondude, Tsatsabi and co will be happy with that since the first thing they said when she was crowned was I hope she will not go to Miss World. But it will be a nice end to her pageant career if she does go.

Well, you’d have a better shot of being welcomed here on Misso if you made amends with your cybercriminal victims and stopped creating all these alternicks and posted as your felonious self, Chellomellow. [-X
GlennLRehnan
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Glenn
Date of Birth: 09 Jan 1979
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Grad student
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Studying

Postby The Duchess » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:02 pm

Obaa Lizzie wrote:
missofan705 wrote:
Torres23 wrote:

The reality is, Alter. That it would be extremely unfair for these girls that were days away from crowning to just go home empty handed and maybe start over next year, ALSO if the rumors are true the organization has been toying with these girls for weeks now. I would want Canovanas because Roman wont get anywhere in the final on November... but something tell me they will send her
The Duchess

Postby Obaa Lizzie » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:36 pm

The Duchess wrote:
Obaa Lizzie wrote:
missofan705 wrote:
Torres23 wrote:

The reality is, Alter. That it would be extremely unfair for these girls that were days away from crowning to just go home empty handed and maybe start over next year, ALSO if the rumors are true the organization has been toying with these girls for weeks now. I would want Canovanas because Roman wont get anywhere in the final on November... but something tell me they will send her

Let's start with you not addressing me as Alter but to think of it there's not much they can do. The situation in the country is dire and they cannot go ahead and hold the competition Canovanas is Miss World material but coming on the heels of Stephanie top 5 will be difficult, I agree that having someone like Roman represent you after Stephanie will be hard to swallow but the silver lining is Dayanara has a good shot at the crown next year if she wins. They will not need to start over next year they will only continue where they left of, the competition could be this year but the winner competes next year.

Hope you are safe.
#NOMOREFRANKIECENAPLEASE
Obaa Lizzie

Postby The Duchess » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:25 pm

Obaa Lizzie wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
Obaa Lizzie wrote:
missofan705 wrote:
Torres23 wrote:

Let's start with you not addressing me as Alter but to think of it there's not much they can do. The situation in the country is dire and they cannot go ahead and hold the competition Canovanas is Miss World material but coming on the heels of Stephanie top 5 will be difficult, I agree that having someone like Roman represent you after Stephanie will be hard to swallow but the silver lining is Dayanara has a good shot at the crown next year if she wins. They will not need to start over next year they will only continue where they left of, the competition could be this year but the winner competes next year.

Hope you are safe.

I'm safe, in a constant state of anxiety but you know it is what it is.

I get what you mean but having Roman after the rather sketchy rumors its what makes it uneasy for me; I do think that at the moment they can contact all the girls they should hold a private pageant to at least choose her for next year because she will need a lot of training... but ni modo, it is what it is.
The Duchess

Postby kathrineskie » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:55 pm

Obaa Lizzie wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
Obaa Lizzie wrote:
missofan705 wrote:
Torres23 wrote:

Let's start with you not addressing me as Alter...

Hope you are safe.

And the alter ego criminal pretends to have a heart. 8->

kathrineskie

Real Life Name/Nick: Kathrine
Date of Birth: 04 Apr 1994
Profession: RA
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing

Postby Tsatsabi » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:34 pm

Madison Anderson
Tsatsabi

Real Life Name/Nick: Carolina
Date of Birth: 07 Jun 1987
Profession: Freelancer
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Art & Photography

Postby Tsatsabi » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:18 am

Miss World PR 2017 Candidates are still together providing help to those in need after the hurricane. Whoever they choose to represent us next year, I think is going to be from this same batch and the girl will have this cause for her BWP video.

Madison Anderson
Tsatsabi

Postby Torres23 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:48 am

Tsatsabi wrote:
Miss World PR 2017 Candidates are still together providing help to those in need after the hurricane. Whoever they choose to represent us next year, I think is going to be from this same batch and the girl will have this cause for her BWP video.

They should have sent Ponce this year and Canovanas for 2018 =O/
FOLLOW MUPR 2022 ASHLEY CARIÑO ON HER JOURNEY TO THE MISS UNIVERSE 2022 PAGEANT: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1935153
Torres23
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 15 Dec 2012
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: -----------------
Message: "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow."

Postby Obaa Lizzie » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:44 am

#NOMOREFRANKIECENAPLEASE
Obaa Lizzie

Postby The Duchess » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:59 pm

Crowning will be in 6 days yet not televised, as confirmed by Miss Penuelas Melanie Ruiz although she said she will check if they well livestream it.
The Duchess

Postby The Duchess » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:23 pm

Okay, tonight is the Final Night of Miss World Puerto Rico 2018 and it will be livestreamed through their official page at 7PM (PR time)

Also, apparently theres a special announcement at 4PM (PR Time) so in 37mins
The Duchess

Postby Tsatsabi » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:28 pm

La Organización Miss Mundo de Puerto Rico Inc. y su presidenta la Sra. Delia Cruz presentan la noche de cierre del certamen Miss Mundo Puerto Rico 2017 y la selección de la nueva reina, Miss Mundo Puerto Rico 2018. El evento es moderado por la Organización Miss Mundo de Puerto Rico Inc. y se llevará a cabo en el Teatro Raúl Juliá, Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico, en San Juan, Puerto Rico. Entrada por estricta invitación. Transmisión en vivo a través de Facebook Live.

Watch the pageant tonight here:https://www.facebook.com/missmundopr/

Madison Anderson
Tsatsabi

Postby The Duchess » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:38 pm

Tsatsabi wrote:
La Organización Miss Mundo de Puerto Rico Inc. y su presidenta la Sra. Delia Cruz presentan la noche de cierre del certamen Miss Mundo Puerto Rico 2017 y la selección de la nueva reina, Miss Mundo Puerto Rico 2018. El evento es moderado por la Organización Miss Mundo de Puerto Rico Inc. y se llevará a cabo en el Teatro Raúl Juliá, Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico, en San Juan, Puerto Rico. Entrada por estricta invitación. Transmisión en vivo a través de Facebook Live.

Apparently only families and some reporters will be invited. Stephanie's reigh is like 13 months now right
The Duchess

Postby Tsatsabi » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:45 pm

The Duchess wrote:
Tsatsabi wrote:

Apparently only families and some reporters will be invited. Stephanie's reigh is like 13 months now right

Also, a lot of candidates withdrew..... let's see what that announcement is. They say it will be good news!
Madison Anderson
Tsatsabi

Postby The Duchess » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:23 pm

Tsatsabi wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
Tsatsabi wrote:

Also, a lot of candidates withdrew..... let's see what that announcement is. They say it will be good news!

Who witdrew?

And the announcement was precisely that today there was the contest which was not news cause a bunch of candidates said it a week ago hahaha
The Duchess

Postby Tsatsabi » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:43 pm

They have to be kidding!!! >:< >:< >:<

AVISO: Lamentablemente hemos tenido falla con la conexión de internet. No podremos realizar el Facebook Live del evento de esta noche. Por otro lado, el evento será grabado y el vídeo será publicado una vez finalice la actividad. Disculpen los inconvenientes. #missmundopr
Madison Anderson
Tsatsabi

Postby The Duchess » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:47 pm

Tsatsabi wrote:

They have to be kidding!!! >:< >:< >:<

AVISO: Lamentablemente hemos tenido falla con la conexión de internet. No podremos realizar el Facebook Live del evento de esta noche. Por otro lado, el evento será grabado y el vídeo será publicado una vez finalice la actividad. Disculpen los inconvenientes. #missmundopr

Theres till time to fix it, why are they giving up now >:<
The Duchess

Postby Tsatsabi » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:49 pm

The Duchess wrote:
Tsatsabi wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
Tsatsabi wrote:

Who witdrew?

And the announcement was precisely that today there was the contest which was not news cause a bunch of candidates said it a week ago hahaha

Yeah I got confused because of the time zones, I don't live in PR.

Miss Río Grande withdrew, she wrote a message: “¡A tan solo 1 día de la gran final del Miss Mundo Puerto Rico 2018! Con sentimientos encontrados, les cuento que lamentablemente por razones ajenas a mi voluntad, no podré estar participando en la final del mismo. De más esta decir, que estoy infinitamente agradecida con todos los que siguieron mis pasos, me apoyaron y aportaron su granito de arena para lograr hacer este gran sueño, realidad. A las chicas, les deseo el MAYOR de los éxitos en la final y en todo lo que se propongan. No tengo duda que sea cual sea la ganadora, representará a nuestro hermoso Puerto Rico por todo lo alto. Con mucho amor, Kiara Faubert. ”

As for the rest, I don't know their identities yet, it is just a rumor.
Madison Anderson
Tsatsabi

Postby The Duchess » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:57 pm

Tsatsabi wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
Tsatsabi wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
Tsatsabi wrote:

Who witdrew?

Yeah I got confused because of the time zones, I don't live in PR.

Miss Río Grande withdrew, she wrote a message: “¡A tan solo 1 día de la gran final del Miss Mundo Puerto Rico 2018! Con sentimientos encontrados, les cuento que lamentablemente por razones ajenas a mi voluntad, no podré estar participando en la final del mismo. De más esta decir, que estoy infinitamente agradecida con todos los que siguieron mis pasos, me apoyaron y aportaron su granito de arena para lograr hacer este gran sueño, realidad. A las chicas, les deseo el MAYOR de los éxitos en la final y en todo lo que se propongan. No tengo duda que sea cual sea la ganadora, representará a nuestro hermoso Puerto Rico por todo lo alto. Con mucho amor, Kiara Faubert. ”

As for the rest, I don't know their identities yet, it is just a rumor.

Oh ok, where you live? I kinda always pictured you in like a sophisticated country in Europe =;))
The Duchess

Postby Tsatsabi » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:40 pm

=c3 =c3 =c3

AVISO/ACTUALIZACIÓN
Resolvimos la falla con la conexión de internet. El Facebook Live del evento de esta noche estará ocurriendo. Gracias por su paciencia. #missmundopr

Link to watch: https://www.facebook.com/missmundopr/
Madison Anderson
Tsatsabi

Postby Tsatsabi » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:53 pm

I'll be updating the pageant results live in this thread: http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1460920&p=7187424#p7187424
Madison Anderson
Tsatsabi

Postby Tsatsabi » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:50 pm

It started:

Madison Anderson
Tsatsabi

Postby Tsatsabi » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:39 am

:7 :7 All hail the new queen!!!!!!! :7 :7

This will be her Official Thread: http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1460920

Madison Anderson
Tsatsabi

Postby bukita » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:29 am

Wowwww your new queen so gorg! :hx
bukita

Real Life Name/Nick: Bongo
Profession: Customer Service
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: gym, traveling, reading

Postby The Duchess » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:57 pm

Yarelis Y. Salgado (Miss America PR 2014, Miss Ponce World 2018) is the new Miss International Puerto Rico. Beverly was set to participate but we all know what happened.
The Duchess

Previous

Return to Miss World