MISS JAMAICA World 2014.... is LAURIE-ANN CHIN!!!

Image



  • 5

MISS JAMAICA World 2014.... is LAURIE-ANN CHIN!!!

Postby kristof » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:19 pm

    

Image


Last edited by kristof on Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
kristof
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
 
Posts: 4113
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:49 pm
Location: Kingston
Country: Jamaica (jm)
Reputation: 1009
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Gender: Male
Profession: Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, Pageant, Music
Message: BEAUTY IS SCIENCE'S EXPRESSION OF ART.

  • 0

Re: Miss Jamaica WORLD 2014

Postby kristof » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:20 pm

RESERVED
Image
User avatar
kristof
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
 
Posts: 4113
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:49 pm
Location: Kingston
Country: Jamaica (jm)
Reputation: 1009
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Gender: Male
Profession: Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, Pageant, Music
Message: BEAUTY IS SCIENCE'S EXPRESSION OF ART.

  • 2

Re: Miss Jamaica WORLD 2014

Postby chellomellow » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:20 am

Image

Jamaica was the last Caribbean island to be crowned Miss World :hx I am looking forward to Miss Jamaica 2014 :D/ :D/ :D/
User avatar
chellomellow
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
 
Posts: 6759
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:11 pm
Location: Banks Island
Country: Trinidad and Tobago (tt)
Reputation: 2707
Real Life Name/Nick: Chellomellow :)
Date of Birth: 21 Nov 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Dancer
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing, Eating, Music, Drawing, Graphic design
Message: Hope to work with the Miss World organisation some day :)

  • 2

Re: Miss Jamaica WORLD 2014

Postby Silvio » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:42 am

WHILE I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO A NEW MISS JAMAICA I AM NOT YET WILING TO LET GO OF MY GINA. SHE IS A TRULY BEAUTIFUL REPRESENTATIVE.
User avatar
Silvio
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
 
Posts: 3828
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:56 am
Country: Jamaica (jm)
Reputation: 125
Gender: Male
Profession: Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Cricket, athletics, beautiful women
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Miss Jamaica WORLD 2014

Postby redbird35 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:38 pm

Silvio wrote:WHILE I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO A NEW MISS JAMAICA I AM NOT YET WILING TO LET GO OF MY GINA. SHE IS A TRULY BEAUTIFUL REPRESENTATIVE.


LOL. Whoever wins MJW2014 will be under pressure to deliver -- she will be up against the back-to-back Miss World Caribbean titleholders from 2012 and 2013. Not an impossibility, especially if Laura focuses on training the winner and does a proper debriefing of both Deanna and Gina.
IT'S NOT PERSONAL, IT'S PAGEANTRY (TM)
User avatar
redbird35
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1868
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:47 pm
Location: new york
Country: South Africa (za)
Reputation: 91
Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1964
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: fashion
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: music
Message: it's not personal, it's pageantry (TM)

  • 0

Re: Miss Jamaica WORLD 2014

Postby 2Rahtid » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:07 am

Ooops Kristoff...please correct Gina's name on your Cover Photo.
Correct before its starts to be copied.
Happy New Year.
User avatar
2Rahtid
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:42 am
Country: Jamaica (jm)
Reputation: 73
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1981
Gender: Female
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Swimmming
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Miss Jamaica WORLD 2014

Postby tgselectbeauty » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:23 pm

Image
Image
Stunning black beauty Abigail Barnes-former Miss Teen Jamaica United Nation 2012 considering Miss Jamaica 2014 what is your view should she go for it or wait?
"TRUE BEAUTY RESOLUTE WITHIN AND SPARKLES ON THE OUTSIDE LIKE A STAR"
User avatar
tgselectbeauty
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:49 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 2
Date of Birth: 09 Aug 1980
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: ADMINISTRATOR
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: SURVING THE INTERNET AND WATCHING TELEVISION
Message: WITH THE HELP OF GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

  • 0

Re: Miss Jamaica WORLD 2014

Postby kristof » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:54 pm

tgselectbeauty wrote:Image
Image
Stunning black beauty Abigail Barnes-former Miss Teen Jamaica United Nation 2012 considering Miss Jamaica 2014 what is your view should she go for it or wait?


She doesn't strike me as an instant front runner or favourite in her current form but she could give it a shot for the experience and see what happens.
Image
User avatar
kristof
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
 
Posts: 4113
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:49 pm
Location: Kingston
Country: Jamaica (jm)
Reputation: 1009
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Gender: Male
Profession: Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, Pageant, Music
Message: BEAUTY IS SCIENCE'S EXPRESSION OF ART.

  • 0

Re: Miss Jamaica WORLD 2014

Postby Frank Speech » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:08 am

tgselectbeauty wrote:Image
Image
Stunning black beauty Abigail Barnes-former Miss Teen Jamaica United Nation 2012 considering Miss Jamaica 2014 what is your view should she go for it or wait?


It looks like 2 different people in these couple of photos....she looks great in the SS shot but forgettable in the latter. Anyways, she is good enough to screen...we'll see how she looks then...
Smile! Be happy!


Miss World 2014: BERMUDA, Georgia, Mexico, France

Miss Universe 2014: Ukraine, Slovak Republic, Venezuela, South Africa, Ecuador, Russia
Trumps: USA, Philippines
User avatar
Frank Speech
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 3771
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:16 am
Location: Trinidad
Country: Trinidad and Tobago (tt)
Reputation: 1683
Date of Birth: 03 Jan 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Research
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: internet, movies, music
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Miss Jamaica WORLD 2014

Postby the critic » Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:05 am

WHEN IS LAURA STARTING THE SEARCH? EVERY COUNTRY IS PUTTING OUT ADS FOR CONTESTANTS. I CANT EVEN FIND TWO GIRLS TO SUGGEST. PFFT
Image
User avatar
the critic
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3236
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:30 am
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 753
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography
Message: Beauty first...everything else comes after

  • 2

Re: Miss Jamaica WORLD 2014

Postby kristof » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:39 pm

I think Laura Butler should invite Megan Young to the MJW finals. We haven't had a visit from a reigning Miss World since Azra Akin in 2003.

Image
Image
Image

Miss World gracing the finals of Miss Russia
Image
User avatar
kristof
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
 
Posts: 4113
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:49 pm
Location: Kingston
Country: Jamaica (jm)
Reputation: 1009
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Gender: Male
Profession: Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, Pageant, Music
Message: BEAUTY IS SCIENCE'S EXPRESSION OF ART.

  • 0

Re: Miss Jamaica WORLD 2014

Postby kristof » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:49 pm

the critic wrote:WHEN IS LAURA STARTING THE SEARCH? EVERY COUNTRY IS PUTTING OUT ADS FOR CONTESTANTS. I CANT EVEN FIND TWO GIRLS TO SUGGEST. PFFT


I agree. They should start searching from now so the girls can start preparing. I haven't heard anything, not even about the early bird auditions they used to have at Spartan.
Image
User avatar
kristof
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
 
Posts: 4113
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:49 pm
Location: Kingston
Country: Jamaica (jm)
Reputation: 1009
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Gender: Male
Profession: Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, Pageant, Music
Message: BEAUTY IS SCIENCE'S EXPRESSION OF ART.

  • 0

Re: Miss Jamaica WORLD 2014

Postby 2Rahtid » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:06 am

kristof wrote:
the critic wrote:WHEN IS LAURA STARTING THE SEARCH? EVERY COUNTRY IS PUTTING OUT ADS FOR CONTESTANTS. I CANT EVEN FIND TWO GIRLS TO SUGGEST. PFFT


I agree. They should start searching from now so the girls can start preparing. I haven't heard anything, not even about the early bird auditions they used to have at Spartan.


Everyhting is DEAD in Jamaica Pageantry...the making of a long clapping season unless a spectacular delegate is in the wings doing her homework herself
User avatar
2Rahtid
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:42 am
Country: Jamaica (jm)
Reputation: 73
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1981
Gender: Female
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Swimmming
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Miss Jamaica WORLD 2014

Postby the critic » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:54 pm

I SAW THIS ON FB.
Miss Jamaica World Pageant
Ladies if you plan to enter the pageant this year please start to exercise as the Beach Beauty finals is shortly after Eliminations in May. Our finals will be held on July 12.
2 hours ago
10 · Like · 2 Comments · Share · More
Image
User avatar
the critic
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3236
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:30 am
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 753
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography
Message: Beauty first...everything else comes after

  • 1

Re: Miss Jamaica WORLD 2014

Postby miss_ting » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:10 am

Silvio wrote:WHILE I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO A NEW MISS JAMAICA I AM NOT YET WILING TO LET GO OF MY GINA. SHE IS A TRULY BEAUTIFUL REPRESENTATIVE.


here here Silvio...
User avatar
miss_ting
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4328
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:17 pm
Location: Boca Raton
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 102
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1983
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Entrepreneur
Hobbies/Interests: travel, cuisine, design, beauty, fashion
Message: EASY BREEZY EXPERT

  • 1

Re: Miss Jamaica WORLD 2014

Postby miss_ting » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:15 am

redbird35 wrote:
Silvio wrote:WHILE I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO A NEW MISS JAMAICA I AM NOT YET WILING TO LET GO OF MY GINA. SHE IS A TRULY BEAUTIFUL REPRESENTATIVE.


LOL. Whoever wins MJW2014 will be under pressure to deliver -- she will be up against the back-to-back Miss World Caribbean titleholders from 2012 and 2013. Not an impossibility, especially if Laura focuses on training the winner and does a proper debriefing of both Deanna and Gina.


talk about pressure. Haha. Laura is seriously goin for the Miss World 2014 title ...so Carib Queen will be automatic, haha...Gina has raised the bar this year, sponsors are fully on board. MJW has trippled their facebook likes, since they took over the franchise a year ago. Its gonna be big! Fasten seatbelts and enjoy the ride.
User avatar
miss_ting
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4328
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:17 pm
Location: Boca Raton
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 102
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1983
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Entrepreneur
Hobbies/Interests: travel, cuisine, design, beauty, fashion
Message: EASY BREEZY EXPERT

  • 2

Re: Miss Jamaica WORLD 2014

Postby red*bird35 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:08 pm

the critic wrote:I SAW THIS ON FB.
Miss Jamaica World Pageant
Ladies if you plan to enter the pageant this year please start to exercise as the Beach Beauty finals is shortly after Eliminations in May. Our finals will be held on July 12.
2 hours ago
10 · Like · 2 Comments · Share · More



Hmmmmmmmm. Why are they doing a long drawn out pageant again (May- July? Really?) I wish they would spend the time preparing the winner instead of treating the contest like a finishing school.

Jamaica will not win MW if they continue to dilute their limited resources by focusing on all of the finalists. Why isn't this obvious to MJW?

Miss Ting -- can't you use your contacts to get that message across to Laura?
It's not Personal, It's Pageantry (TM).

User avatar
red*bird35
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 524
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:03 pm
Country: South Africa (za)
Reputation: 163
Real Life Name/Nick: redbird35
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: fashion
Hobbies/Interests: pageantry

  • 0

Re: Miss Jamaica WORLD 2014

Postby the critic » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:48 pm

red*bird35 wrote:
the critic wrote:I SAW THIS ON FB.
Miss Jamaica World Pageant
Ladies if you plan to enter the pageant this year please start to exercise as the Beach Beauty finals is shortly after Eliminations in May. Our finals will be held on July 12.
2 hours ago
10 · Like · 2 Comments · Share · More



Hmmmmmmmm. Why are they doing a long drawn out pageant again (May- July? Really?) I wish they would spend the time preparing the winner instead of treating the contest like a finishing school.

Jamaica will not win MW if they continue to dilute their limited resources by focusing on all of the finalists. Why isn't this obvious to MJW?

Miss Ting -- can't you use your contacts to get that message across to Laura?


2 MONTHS AINT SO BAD. SOME COUNTRIES GO ON FOR MONTHS. LOL. MAKES FOR LOTS A DRAMA N PUBLICITY.

I HATE THE FACT THAT THEY WILL HAVE BEACH BEAUTY SO EARLY IN THE GAME...THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO BUILD CLIMAX N SUSPENSE, COS WE ALL KNOW THE WINNER GOT TO BE A BEACH BEAUTY FINALIST. UNLESS THEY'LL BE DOING SOME RANDOM SHIT LIKE 2011. LOL.

I WONDER IF IT'LL BE BACK IN MONTEGO BAY?
Image
User avatar
the critic
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3236
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:30 am
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 753
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography
Message: Beauty first...everything else comes after

  • 0

Re: Miss Jamaica WORLD 2014

Postby red*bird35 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:01 pm

the critic wrote:
red*bird35 wrote:
the critic wrote:I SAW THIS ON FB.
Miss Jamaica World Pageant
Ladies if you plan to enter the pageant this year please start to exercise as the Beach Beauty finals is shortly after Eliminations in May. Our finals will be held on July 12.
2 hours ago
10 · Like · 2 Comments · Share · More



Hmmmmmmmm. Why are they doing a long drawn out pageant again (May- July? Really?) I wish they would spend the time preparing the winner instead of treating the contest like a finishing school.

Jamaica will not win MW if they continue to dilute their limited resources by focusing on all of the finalists. Why isn't this obvious to MJW?

Miss Ting -- can't you use your contacts to get that message across to Laura?


2 MONTHS AINT SO BAD. SOME COUNTRIES GO ON FOR MONTHS. LOL. MAKES FOR LOTS A DRAMA N PUBLICITY.

I HATE THE FACT THAT THEY WILL HAVE BEACH BEAUTY SO EARLY IN THE GAME...THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO BUILD CLIMAX N SUSPENSE, COS WE ALL KNOW THE WINNER GOT TO BE A BEACH BEAUTY FINALIST. UNLESS THEY'LL BE DOING SOME RANDOM SHIT LIKE 2011. LOL.

I WONDER IF IT'LL BE BACK IN MONTEGO BAY?


Two months is ok if they have the resources and actually spend the time preparing the winner before MW. MW is a technical pageant so they really need to make sure the winner is prepared. And as we see year after year with Jamaica at MW, they need to focus on styling. I hope they get it right this year.

But otherwise, I agree with your comment on BB. But we know they are going to pick the BB finalists on potential anyway since everybody knows Gina had no business being Top 3 in MJW beach beauty last year. LOL. Even Miss Ting will agree with that. LOL.


It's not Personal, It's Pageantry (TM).

User avatar
red*bird35
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 524
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:03 pm
Country: South Africa (za)
Reputation: 163
Real Life Name/Nick: redbird35
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: fashion
Hobbies/Interests: pageantry

  • 0

Re: Miss Jamaica WORLD 2014

Postby the critic » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:48 pm

red*bird35 wrote:
the critic wrote:
red*bird35 wrote:
the critic wrote:I SAW THIS ON FB.
Miss Jamaica World Pageant
Ladies if you plan to enter the pageant this year please start to exercise as the Beach Beauty finals is shortly after Eliminations in May. Our finals will be held on July 12.
2 hours ago
10 · Like · 2 Comments · Share · More



Hmmmmmmmm. Why are they doing a long drawn out pageant again (May- July? Really?) I wish they would spend the time preparing the winner instead of treating the contest like a finishing school.

Jamaica will not win MW if they continue to dilute their limited resources by focusing on all of the finalists. Why isn't this obvious to MJW?

Miss Ting -- can't you use your contacts to get that message across to Laura?


2 MONTHS AINT SO BAD. SOME COUNTRIES GO ON FOR MONTHS. LOL. MAKES FOR LOTS A DRAMA N PUBLICITY.

I HATE THE FACT THAT THEY WILL HAVE BEACH BEAUTY SO EARLY IN THE GAME...THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO BUILD CLIMAX N SUSPENSE, COS WE ALL KNOW THE WINNER GOT TO BE A BEACH BEAUTY FINALIST. UNLESS THEY'LL BE DOING SOME RANDOM SHIT LIKE 2011. LOL.

I WONDER IF IT'LL BE BACK IN MONTEGO BAY?


Two months is ok if they have the resources and actually spend the time preparing the winner before MW. MW is a technical pageant so they really need to make sure the winner is prepared. And as we see year after year with Jamaica at MW, they need to focus on styling. I hope they get it right this year.

But otherwise, I agree with your comment on BB. But we know they are going to pick the BB finalists on potential anyway since everybody knows Gina had no business being Top 3 in MJW beach beauty last year. LOL. Even Miss Ting will agree with that. LOL.


LOL. MAYBE LAURA HAS A STRATEGY. CROWN A GIRL WITH MONEY AND STRONG BACKING. THAT WAS THE ONLY THING THAT GAVE GINA THE EDGE OVER JENAAE LAST YEAR. TRUE TRUE.

MISS WORLD WILL BE IN NOVEMBER SO THEY'LL HAVE 3 MONTHS AFTER THE PAGEANT TO GET READY. THEY JUST NEED TO ORGANIZE N CHOOSE THE BEST CHICK.
Image
User avatar
the critic
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3236
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:30 am
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 753
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography
Message: Beauty first...everything else comes after

  • 0

Re: Miss Jamaica WORLD 2014

Postby red*bird35 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:26 am

the critic wrote:
red*bird35 wrote:
the critic wrote:
red*bird35 wrote:
the critic wrote:I SAW THIS ON FB.
Miss Jamaica World Pageant
Ladies if you plan to enter the pageant this year please start to exercise as the Beach Beauty finals is shortly after Eliminations in May. Our finals will be held on July 12.
2 hours ago
10 · Like · 2 Comments · Share · More



Hmmmmmmmm. Why are they doing a long drawn out pageant again (May- July? Really?) I wish they would spend the time preparing the winner instead of treating the contest like a finishing school.

Jamaica will not win MW if they continue to dilute their limited resources by focusing on all of the finalists. Why isn't this obvious to MJW?

Miss Ting -- can't you use your contacts to get that message across to Laura?


2 MONTHS AINT SO BAD. SOME COUNTRIES GO ON FOR MONTHS. LOL. MAKES FOR LOTS A DRAMA N PUBLICITY.

I HATE THE FACT THAT THEY WILL HAVE BEACH BEAUTY SO EARLY IN THE GAME...THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO BUILD CLIMAX N SUSPENSE, COS WE ALL KNOW THE WINNER GOT TO BE A BEACH BEAUTY FINALIST. UNLESS THEY'LL BE DOING SOME RANDOM SHIT LIKE 2011. LOL.

I WONDER IF IT'LL BE BACK IN MONTEGO BAY?


Two months is ok if they have the resources and actually spend the time preparing the winner before MW. MW is a technical pageant so they really need to make sure the winner is prepared. And as we see year after year with Jamaica at MW, they need to focus on styling. I hope they get it right this year.

But otherwise, I agree with your comment on BB. But we know they are going to pick the BB finalists on potential anyway since everybody knows Gina had no business being Top 3 in MJW beach beauty last year. LOL. Even Miss Ting will agree with that. LOL.


LOL. MAYBE LAURA HAS A STRATEGY. CROWN A GIRL WITH MONEY AND STRONG BACKING. THAT WAS THE ONLY THING THAT GAVE GINA THE EDGE OVER JENAAE LAST YEAR. TRUE TRUE.

MISS WORLD WILL BE IN NOVEMBER SO THEY'LL HAVE 3 MONTHS AFTER THE PAGEANT TO GET READY. THEY JUST NEED TO ORGANIZE N CHOOSE THE BEST CHICK.


LOL, @ The_Critic. Your shade is legendary. We know you love you some JJ, but not too much to Gina or Laura. LOL.

I hope they get it right in 2014. JAM is due another crown.
It's not Personal, It's Pageantry (TM).

User avatar
red*bird35
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 524
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:03 pm
Country: South Africa (za)
Reputation: 163
Real Life Name/Nick: redbird35
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: fashion
Hobbies/Interests: pageantry

  • 1

Re: Miss Jamaica WORLD 2014

Postby miss_ting » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:54 am

omg...Gina is serving us..and Marlene is not to be outdone, shes every bit a star...OMG..luv it.
Image
User avatar
miss_ting
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4328
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:17 pm
Location: Boca Raton
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 102
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1983
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Entrepreneur
Hobbies/Interests: travel, cuisine, design, beauty, fashion
Message: EASY BREEZY EXPERT

  • 0

Re: Miss Jamaica WORLD 2014

Postby red*bird35 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:19 am

miss_ting wrote:omg...Gina is serving us..and Marlene is not to be outdone, shes every bit a star...OMG..luv it.
Image


Yaaaaaaaaaasssss! Werq, Gina H. LOL.
It's not Personal, It's Pageantry (TM).

User avatar
red*bird35
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 524
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:03 pm
Country: South Africa (za)
Reputation: 163
Real Life Name/Nick: redbird35
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: fashion
Hobbies/Interests: pageantry

  • 0

Re: Miss Jamaica WORLD 2014

Postby the critic » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:32 am

red*bird35 wrote:
the critic wrote:
red*bird35 wrote:
the critic wrote:
red*bird35 wrote:
the critic wrote:I SAW THIS ON FB.
Miss Jamaica World Pageant
Ladies if you plan to enter the pageant this year please start to exercise as the Beach Beauty finals is shortly after Eliminations in May. Our finals will be held on July 12.
2 hours ago
10 · Like · 2 Comments · Share · More



Hmmmmmmmm. Why are they doing a long drawn out pageant again (May- July? Really?) I wish they would spend the time preparing the winner instead of treating the contest like a finishing school.

Jamaica will not win MW if they continue to dilute their limited resources by focusing on all of the finalists. Why isn't this obvious to MJW?

Miss Ting -- can't you use your contacts to get that message across to Laura?


2 MONTHS AINT SO BAD. SOME COUNTRIES GO ON FOR MONTHS. LOL. MAKES FOR LOTS A DRAMA N PUBLICITY.

I HATE THE FACT THAT THEY WILL HAVE BEACH BEAUTY SO EARLY IN THE GAME...THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO BUILD CLIMAX N SUSPENSE, COS WE ALL KNOW THE WINNER GOT TO BE A BEACH BEAUTY FINALIST. UNLESS THEY'LL BE DOING SOME RANDOM SHIT LIKE 2011. LOL.

I WONDER IF IT'LL BE BACK IN MONTEGO BAY?


Two months is ok if they have the resources and actually spend the time preparing the winner before MW. MW is a technical pageant so they really need to make sure the winner is prepared. And as we see year after year with Jamaica at MW, they need to focus on styling. I hope they get it right this year.

But otherwise, I agree with your comment on BB. But we know they are going to pick the BB finalists on potential anyway since everybody knows Gina had no business being Top 3 in MJW beach beauty last year. LOL. Even Miss Ting will agree with that. LOL.


LOL. MAYBE LAURA HAS A STRATEGY. CROWN A GIRL WITH MONEY AND STRONG BACKING. THAT WAS THE ONLY THING THAT GAVE GINA THE EDGE OVER JENAAE LAST YEAR. TRUE TRUE.

MISS WORLD WILL BE IN NOVEMBER SO THEY'LL HAVE 3 MONTHS AFTER THE PAGEANT TO GET READY. THEY JUST NEED TO ORGANIZE N CHOOSE THE BEST CHICK.


LOL, @ The_Critic. Your shade is legendary. We know you love you some JJ, but not too much to Gina or Laura. LOL.

I hope they get it right in 2014. JAM is due another crown.

LAURA NEEDS TO SHOW JULIA THAT SHE IS SERIOUS N BUILD HER REPUTATION LIKE MICKEY. LOL.
I WANT BLACK TO WIN THIS YEAR...A BLACK BEAUTY IS OVERDUE THE CROWN. MY PICK FOR NOW IS MISS FRANCE.
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
the critic
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3236
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:30 am
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 753
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography
Message: Beauty first...everything else comes after

  • 0

Re: Miss Jamaica WORLD 2014

Postby red*bird35 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:35 pm

the critic wrote:
red*bird35 wrote:
the critic wrote:
red*bird35 wrote:
the critic wrote:
red*bird35 wrote:
the critic wrote:I SAW THIS ON FB.
Miss Jamaica World Pageant
Ladies if you plan to enter the pageant this year please start to exercise as the Beach Beauty finals is shortly after Eliminations in May. Our finals will be held on July 12.
2 hours ago
10 · Like · 2 Comments · Share · More



Hmmmmmmmm. Why are they doing a long drawn out pageant again (May- July? Really?) I wish they would spend the time preparing the winner instead of treating the contest like a finishing school.

Jamaica will not win MW if they continue to dilute their limited resources by focusing on all of the finalists. Why isn't this obvious to MJW?

Miss Ting -- can't you use your contacts to get that message across to Laura?


2 MONTHS AINT SO BAD. SOME COUNTRIES GO ON FOR MONTHS. LOL. MAKES FOR LOTS A DRAMA N PUBLICITY.

I HATE THE FACT THAT THEY WILL HAVE BEACH BEAUTY SO EARLY IN THE GAME...THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO BUILD CLIMAX N SUSPENSE, COS WE ALL KNOW THE WINNER GOT TO BE A BEACH BEAUTY FINALIST. UNLESS THEY'LL BE DOING SOME RANDOM SHIT LIKE 2011. LOL.

I WONDER IF IT'LL BE BACK IN MONTEGO BAY?


Two months is ok if they have the resources and actually spend the time preparing the winner before MW. MW is a technical pageant so they really need to make sure the winner is prepared. And as we see year after year with Jamaica at MW, they need to focus on styling. I hope they get it right this year.

But otherwise, I agree with your comment on BB. But we know they are going to pick the BB finalists on potential anyway since everybody knows Gina had no business being Top 3 in MJW beach beauty last year. LOL. Even Miss Ting will agree with that. LOL.


LOL. MAYBE LAURA HAS A STRATEGY. CROWN A GIRL WITH MONEY AND STRONG BACKING. THAT WAS THE ONLY THING THAT GAVE GINA THE EDGE OVER JENAAE LAST YEAR. TRUE TRUE.

MISS WORLD WILL BE IN NOVEMBER SO THEY'LL HAVE 3 MONTHS AFTER THE PAGEANT TO GET READY. THEY JUST NEED TO ORGANIZE N CHOOSE THE BEST CHICK.


LOL, @ The_Critic. Your shade is legendary. We know you love you some JJ, but not too much to Gina or Laura. LOL.

I hope they get it right in 2014. JAM is due another crown.

LAURA NEEDS TO SHOW JULIA THAT SHE IS SERIOUS N BUILD HER REPUTATION LIKE MICKEY. LOL.
I WANT BLACK TO WIN THIS YEAR...A BLACK BEAUTY IS OVERDUE THE CROWN. MY PICK FOR NOW IS MISS FRANCE.
Image
Image




Love her. She definitely has what it takes beauty-wise to win either MW or Miss Universe. I notice that she always stands out (in a good way) in pics with other beauties.
It's not Personal, It's Pageantry (TM).

User avatar
red*bird35
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 524
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:03 pm
Country: South Africa (za)
Reputation: 163
Real Life Name/Nick: redbird35
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: fashion
Hobbies/Interests: pageantry

  • 1

Re: Miss Jamaica WORLD 2014

Postby 2Rahtid » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:37 pm

Image
User avatar
2Rahtid
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:42 am
Country: Jamaica (jm)
Reputation: 73
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1981
Gender: Female
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Swimmming
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Miss Jamaica WORLD 2014

Postby kristof » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:47 am

2Rahtid wrote:Image


It looks like Beavers, Baylis and Crosskill used the same one. Crosskill must've altered it to suit her square midriff.
Image
User avatar
kristof
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
 
Posts: 4113
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:49 pm
Location: Kingston
Country: Jamaica (jm)
Reputation: 1009
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Gender: Male
Profession: Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, Pageant, Music
Message: BEAUTY IS SCIENCE'S EXPRESSION OF ART.

  • 0

Re: Miss Jamaica WORLD 2014

Postby red*bird35 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:23 am

kristof wrote:
2Rahtid wrote:


Crosskill must've altered it to suit her square midriff.


LOL. This shade will not be ignored.
It's not Personal, It's Pageantry (TM).

User avatar
red*bird35
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 524
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:03 pm
Country: South Africa (za)
Reputation: 163
Real Life Name/Nick: redbird35
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: fashion
Hobbies/Interests: pageantry

  • 1

Re: Miss Jamaica WORLD 2014

Postby 2Rahtid » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:20 pm

red*bird35 wrote:
kristof wrote:
2Rahtid wrote:


Crosskill must've altered it to suit her square midriff.


LOL. This shade will not be ignored.


Seems to be a mainstay at Spartan, Jade wore it in 2003 and Later Chavoy got it too.

Image
Image
User avatar
2Rahtid
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:42 am
Country: Jamaica (jm)
Reputation: 73
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1981
Gender: Female
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Swimmming
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Miss Jamaica WORLD 2014

Postby miss_ting » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:06 am

Chavoys hat was cute...fit her face and sultry dark skin. Its too bad she didnt marry that little man though...I luvd seein them together, LOL
User avatar
miss_ting
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4328
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:17 pm
Location: Boca Raton
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 102
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1983
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Entrepreneur
Hobbies/Interests: travel, cuisine, design, beauty, fashion
Message: EASY BREEZY EXPERT

Next

Return to Miss World

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 2view, Barbarella, Carlostone, Ewaddell, NightToes, sowhat and 50 guests

Miss Universe 2014 People's Choice Poll Miss World 2014 People's Choice Poll


© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Asia Pacific World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Asia Pacific World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Supermodel International
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Supermodel International
Manhunt International Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Manhunt International Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe


contact us to advertise with missosology