♔♔♔ MISTER WORLD TITLEHOLDERS ♔♔♔

♔♔♔ MISTER WORLD TITLEHOLDERS ♔♔♔

Postby AngelOfBeauty » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:43 pm

The Mister World competition is a male beauty pageant sponsored by the Miss World Organization. The competition is biennial and was founded in 1996. This is not just a beauty contest. This is more of a masculinity contest. The competition emphasizes on health, fitness, style, sports, and talent. The winner must possess a great physique, classic beauty, pleasing personality, and intelligence.

This thread is in honor of the 8 Mister World titleholders. I hope you get to know and appreciate them better.

ImageImageImage

Tom Nuyens, born March 18, 1973, in Wilrijk, Antwerp, is a Belgian model. He was awarded the first Mister Belgium and Mister World title in 1996. He is very proud of his fit body. It wasn't always like that though. When he was 8 years old, he was diagnosed with meningitis- a life threatening disease. He shared that, while going through that, he realized a lot of things in his life. He learned to look at life more differently. Before being diagnosed, he used to eat a lot of chocolates and candies. However, after being diagnosed and treated, he wanted to change his lifestyle and become the best person he can be. He used to be bullied while growing up. Which, it only urged him to work even harder. Eventually, he became a fitness model and won the very first Mister World title. He has appeared in a Macy's and Riverwood commercials and in a number of ad campaigns including Anonimo watch, Boss clothing, and Gentiluomo fashion to name a few. Tom Nuyens founded WEBWEB.BE marketing agency in 2000. He is also the founder of AWAKE-academy life coaching and business training for dutch speaking people and of LIMITLESS-academy life coaching and business training for english speaking people.

ImageImageImage

Sandro Finoglio was born on January 3, 1973. He is an actor, model, Venezuelan TV show host, Mister Venezuela 1997 and the second winner of the Mister World title in 1998. His parents are Italians; his father is from Rome and his Mother is from Pisa. His hometown is in Caracas, Venezuela. He went on to do shows for designer, Giovanni Scutaro, as well as International catwalk modelling. He was recruited for TV work in the United States, including the popular programme "Secret Love" as Luciano Ibáñez, and is now working on other TV projects in Mexico and Venezuela.

ImageImageImage

From an early age, he showed his inclination for music, arts and communication. He is an heir to a family of artists. Ignacio has been prominent, since his youth, in mass media, developed as a singer, a journalist, a TV host, model and actor. His innate sensitivity to the arts, also highlighted it in the letters, being author of many poems and songs.
He pursued a degree in international relations at the University of the Eastern Republic of Uruguay. His win as Mister World was the first in the history of Uruguay to win in any international pageant, including female pageants. Since winning Mr World, Ignacio has gone on to follow his dream and become a professional Basketball player in his native Uruguay. He says "Basketball is the game of my life” and his dream is to try out his skills in the American NBA league. Ignacio is also busy juggling working as a part time model and TV commitments where he works as a ‘conductor de television’ and a news anchor in the NBA sports channel.

ImageImageImage

Gustavo Gianetti, born May 21, 1979, in Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, is a Brazilian model and part time actor, best known for winning the Mister World competition in 2003. Gianetti studied law at the University of Juiz de Fora. After winning Mister World, Gianetti's landed numerous modeling and acting jobs, appearing in major print editorials and in several television programmes. Gianetti is into Capoeira (Brazilian martial art) and has won prizes as a Capoeira Fighter. During his spare time, he enjoys soccer, working out in the gym and all Brazilian Dance rhythms especially Samba and Forro. In 2007, Gianetti appeared on 'Britain's Next Top Model'. The models were sent to Brazil for their international destination during which they were given an acting challenge. Gianetti played their love interest in short scenes where the models had to speak Portuguese, and kiss and push Gianetti away.

ImageImageImage

Juan García Postigo, born in 1982 in Spain, is a Spanish model. His hobbies include fishing, football, water skiiing and cooking. He is fluent in three languages: Spanish, English and Italian. He was working as a Sommelier, in his home town of Malaga in Spain, before he went on to take the accolade of “The World’s Most Desirable Man” in 2007. After winning Mr. World, Juan moved to the capital city, Madrid, where he now plays the lead character in a daily TV drama. He also has fashion and modelling commitments in Tokyo and New York, as well as, his native, Spain. He keeps busy honing his skills as a student of Dramatic Arts. In 2009, Juan launched his own wine brand: JG, 2006 harvest.

ImageImageImage

Kamal Ibrahim is an Irish television presenter, actor and former male model. He was born in Limerick, Ireland to a Nigerian father and an Italian mother but spent his early years growing up in Nigeria. He returned to Limerick with his family when he was 8. He funded his way through flight school. In which, he got his private pilots license at the age of 19. After 3 years, he won the Mister Ireland pageant; and won Mister World a year after. During his reign, he went to study for film school and took some dancing and vocal training in London. He found several work in television presenting in Australia. He had tried acting but was unsuccessful. However, he did finally make his professional acting debut when he was cast to play the lead role in the 2013 Christmas pantomime ‘Aladdin'. In July 2013, Ibrahim also appeared on Celebrity Masterchef Ireland as one of eight celebrity chefs. He continues to work with Variety as well as a number of other charities helping sick, disabled and disadvantaged children and young adults, even after his Mister World duties.

ImageImageImage

Francisco Javier Escobar was born June of 1991 in Cali, Colombia. He is a Business Administration student at Monroe College, NY. He is a competitive athlete taking part in the pole vault “track & field” event. He hopes he can be successful as an athlete, making his country proud of him. His personal interests include watching movies, swimming, and travelling to new countries. His special talents include juggling and performing magic. He likes Mexican and Italian cuisine, and learning about new cultures. Francisco describes himself as friendly, funny, and loyal, and someone who expresses his feelings openly. Francisco is professional model based in New York City. He has been in many different magazines as Vogue, cosmopolitan, W and many more. He has been in more than 20 countries traveling as a model and doing his sport. Francisco Escobar has done four times the Vogue magazine by with Bruce Weber, who is recognized as one of the best photographer in the world. When Francisco was asked what was next for him, he answered "I have different plans, I have new dreams. Mr World has opened so many doors for me. Now I have plans to work in television with a good network. Hopefully I will be working for them. It has been a dream come true to get this opportunity. Mr World has really given me a platform to be noticed, and I am truly grateful. I have been given so many choices. I have finished my studies, so I will always have that to hold onto. I will also try to continue with my athletics, but it is an expensive sport, and without my college to support me and provide me with the facilities, I will have to find a new way of staying competitive."

ImageImageImage

Nicklas Pedersen, 23 years old from Denmark, recently won the Mister World title. This carpenter hunk who works in Australia, dreamt of becoming a police officer when he was a child. However, when he grew up, he decided to go down another path. He describes himself as optimistic, goal-getter, happy, and determined. When he was asked why he wanted to win the Mister World title, he answered with "To win Mr. World 2014 would be a massive achievement. Not just for me but for Denmark as well. Male beauty pageants are not common in Denmark so winning a title like this on the world stage and being able to put Denmark on the world map would mean the world to me! I love to travel and experience different cultures. So being able to do that, as Mr. World 2014 along with doing great things around the world would be the greatest experience. To volunteer, help people and make a difference in the world is something that would make any human being proud."

Good job Nicklas! Now, you have this chance. Don't waste it. You've already made Denmark happy. Now, make the world happy! Congratulations!

ImageImageImage

**Disclaimer: I don't own any of the photos above.

AngelOfBeauty
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 02 Jul 2000
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Anime

Re: ♔♔♔ MISTER WORLD TITLEHOLDERS ♔♔♔

Postby smartbanthracis » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:20 pm

Great pgeant historian....
smartbanthracis
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Badadang
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1914
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Igatan
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: many to mention

Postby AngelOfBeauty » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:21 pm

smartbanthracis wrote:Great pgeant historian....

Thank you. :-*
AngelOfBeauty

Postby Green Archer » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:27 pm

Juan García Postigo is Food!!!! >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!
When we heal the earth, we heal ourselves.
Green Archer
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 08 Jan 1990
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Masseur
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: swimming, water sports, beautiful women

Postby Wojtek » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:29 pm

1996, 2003 & 2007 were the best winners! I miss those times!
Wojtek
TOP MODELS are BEAUTIFUL people.
TOP MODELS are BEAUTIFUL people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Wojtek
Date of Birth: 02 Jun 1991
Profession: Mr Missosology 2014
Hobbies/Interests: Photography, Music, Movies, Traveling

Postby AngelOfBeauty » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:34 pm

Green Archer wrote:Juan García Postigo is Food!!!! >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!

Eat him and you will never starve again! :hx :hx :hx
AngelOfBeauty

Postby AngelOfBeauty » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:36 pm

Wojtek wrote:1996, 2003 & 2007 were the best winners! I miss those times!

Add 2012 and 2014 winners to that and I will totally agree with you! >=p
AngelOfBeauty

Postby Colonel Sanders » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:21 pm

He would kill you with his eyes! :hx

ImageImageImage
Colonel Sanders
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Jun 1988
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Coffee Shop Owner / Part Time Model
Hobbies/Interests: Kentucky Fried Chicken

Postby chapfallen_guy » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:39 pm

A downgrade!Well since 2010 the MW winners have gone downhill.I only have him in top 10. More of a yuppie kind of guy. This year's winner though personable lacks stance and aplomb. He is a typical blond guy with no striking features physically. Yes, he is ripped and so are the others. He may have charisma but that shouldn't make a sweeping statement of what a Mister World winner should encompass. Among the top 3, I would rather have Mexico as the winner although I also don't get the hype of his typical curly latino boy looks and appeal which you can find in any telenovelas across Latin America. But in the Q&A I felt he was sincere, composed and displayed class and humility. Nigeria was okayish but placed too high. Moldova should've taken his place. Denmark has a generic answer and obviously was intellectualizing his thoughts no heart or emotional steam that blends into his words.
chapfallen_guy
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 05 May 1987
Profession: project researcher
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: oogling

Postby TANGWEN ANG DYOSA » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:18 pm

DENMARK IS THE BEST! 8->
Not Happy with Miss Universe Result :(
TANGWEN ANG DYOSA

Real Life Name/Nick: TANG WEN
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1918
Profession: Beauty Queen
Hobbies/Interests: Charity works

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:12 pm

Colonel Sanders wrote:

HE IS MY FAVORITE BY A LANDSLIDE..........MAJOR god of beauty...... :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx
BEAUTY POLICE

[youtube]ikNGBSkFgjE[/youtube]
[youtube]rekP2iwhT5Q[/youtube]
MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: MARKETTING EXECUTIVE
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: GYM,SPEED WRITING,

Postby wiltz13 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:25 am

Wow thanks for sharing! GUSTAVO GIANNETTI is the longest reigning Mr. World, a whopping 4 years? wow!! was he present for the crowning of Juan Postigo in 2007?
THE 50 MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN BEAUTY PAGEANTS FOR 2019
[youtube]QtMelpGpA3A[/youtube]

THE 50 HOTTEST MEN IN PAGEANTS FOR 2019
[youtube]Gm9StyiCTPc[/youtube]
wiltz13

Real Life Name/Nick: D'Pageant Buff
Date of Birth: 13 Jun 1986
Profession: Beauty Pageant Analyst <<<
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: pageants

Postby marcelo penaso » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:07 am

i notice that most of them came from the countries who are incline in beauty pageant world if we look at the winner venezuela, spain, colombia, were at ease the records just like female beauty pageant around these countries are top for pageant.
marcelo penaso

Real Life Name/Nick: kokak
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1994
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: many to mention but what i do most is business
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: interaction (family-self-comunity-nation-world)
Message: thank you for being understanding, misso friend u are my inspiration in beauty pageant around

Postby AngelOfBeauty » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:55 am

Colonel Sanders wrote:

Those beautiful sparkling blue eyes are to die for! A God paraded the stage of Mister World. You can't imagine how infatuated I was with him when I was creating his part in my thread. :hx
AngelOfBeauty

Postby AngelOfBeauty » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:01 am

chapfallen_guy wrote:A downgrade!Well since 2010 the MW winners have gone downhill.I only have him in top 10. More of a yuppie kind of guy. This year's winner though personable lacks stance and aplomb. He is a typical blond guy with no striking features physically. Yes, he is ripped and so are the others. He may have charisma but that shouldn't make a sweeping statement of what a Mister World winner should encompass. Among the top 3, I would rather have Mexico as the winner although I also don't get the hype of his typical curly latino boy looks and appeal which you can find in any telenovelas across Latin America. But in the Q&A I felt he was sincere, composed and displayed class and humility. Nigeria was okayish but placed too high. Moldova should've taken his place. Denmark has a generic answer and obviously was intellectualizing his thoughts no heart or emotional steam that blends into his words.

If you don't like Nicklas Pedersen and Francisco Escobar, then I think it's time to update your beauty standards. Francisco is hot and sexy Colombian. Nicklas is charming and lovable. You should watch the videos he created. You can't stop yourself to fall for his charm. I agree that Moldova was wasted. And believe me, I love Valeriu. However, Nicklas was proclaimed the most desirable man in the world and he deserved it. From the very start, I could tell that he and Mexico wanted the title more than anyone in the competition. Just give love and stop the hate :hx
AngelOfBeauty

Postby AngelOfBeauty » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:03 am

TANGWEN ANG DYOSA wrote:DENMARK IS THE BEST! 8->

Yes, he was! He is the hottest carpenter in the world! :hx :hx :hx
AngelOfBeauty

Postby AngelOfBeauty » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:05 am

MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY wrote:
Colonel Sanders wrote:

HE IS MY FAVORITE BY A LANDSLIDE..........MAJOR god of beauty...... :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx

OMG! I agree. Some would debate that his runner up, Mister Brazil, was better but I disagree with them. He truly is the most desirable man from 2007-2010 :7 :7
AngelOfBeauty

Postby AngelOfBeauty » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:07 am

wiltz13 wrote:Wow thanks for sharing! GUSTAVO GIANNETTI is the longest reigning Mr. World, a whopping 4 years? wow!! was he present for the crowning of Juan Postigo in 2007?

Unfortunately, he wasn't present in the crowning of 2007. The first Mister World, Tom Nuyens from Belgium, crowned Juan Postigo instead.
[youtube]zCOqJ9OL3qE[/youtube]
AngelOfBeauty

Postby AngelOfBeauty » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:09 am

marcelo penaso wrote:i notice that most of them came from the countries who are incline in beauty pageant world if we look at the winner venezuela, spain, colombia, were at ease the records just like female beauty pageant around these countries are top for pageant.

Yes, better include Brazil. Well, now you know, where most gods and goddesses are from.
AngelOfBeauty

Postby kirina urduja » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:47 am

:hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx
love this, angelofbeauty
kirina urduja
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 08 Nov 1982
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: -----
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: -----

Return to Mister World