New from Wi May Nava

New from Wi May Nava

Postby honeymae7405 » Mon May 11, 2015 5:18 pm

Remember her? The girl with humble beginnings and who dreamed of becoming Miss Venezuela? Well, she did finish 1st RU to Migbelis. I was rooting for her as well.

But the world followed her journey through the BBC documentary where she showed how she put a plastic mesh on her tongue so she could not eat and gain weight, among other things.

Look at her now. Still looking amazing, or should I say, even more amazing? I hope she joins another pageant. MW Venezuela perhaps?

honeymae7405
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: Honeymae
Date of Birth: 05 Oct 1983
Profession: owns business
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: surfing

Re: New from Wi May Nava

Postby Yanaville » Tue May 12, 2015 12:08 am

So now she upgraded her cheekbones to Isler-like shape. I wonder who she get to afford all her surgeries if they live in the slum. Lately I am not getting this whole hypocrisy from Miss Venezuela Org, their country is going through a very difficult time and a lot of Venezuelans are coming to countries nearby such as Ecuador to find job, yet Miss Venezuela shows glamour like they're not affected at all. I guess it's the beauty of Pageantry, everything is glossed and polished to perfection..sometimes sacrificing substance.
Holaaaaaa!
Yanaville
TOP MODELS are BEAUTIFUL people.
TOP MODELS are BEAUTIFUL people.

Date of Birth: 30 Jan 1986
Profession: Dog Walker
Hobbies/Interests: Travel, culture, beach, art, food, people

Postby lutosfeet » Tue May 12, 2015 12:39 am

Yanaville wrote:So now she upgraded her cheekbones to Isler-like shape. I wonder who she get to afford all her surgeries if they live in the slum. Lately I am not getting this whole hypocrisy from Miss Venezuela Org, their country is going through a very difficult time and a lot of Venezuelans are coming to countries nearby such as Ecuador to find job, yet Miss Venezuela shows glamour like they're not affected at all. I guess it's the beauty of Pageantry, everything is glossed and polished to perfection..sometimes sacrificing substance.

Its the way on how they can temporarily escape from the difficulties of life in Venezuela
lutosfeet
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 04 Mar 1987
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Rocker
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: pageant and writing

Postby ab2 » Tue May 12, 2015 1:56 am

Yanaville wrote:So now she upgraded her cheekbones to Isler-like shape. I wonder who she get to afford all her surgeries if they live in the slum. Lately I am not getting this whole hypocrisy from Miss Venezuela Org, their country is going through a very difficult time and a lot of Venezuelans are coming to countries nearby such as Ecuador to find job, yet Miss Venezuela shows glamour like they're not affected at all. I guess it's the beauty of Pageantry, everything is glossed and polished to perfection..sometimes sacrificing substance.

Wi May has done some good modeling job thanks to her placement in MV, so I think she can afford some plastic surgery. :=p
And about the MVO, I think the crisis can be seen clearly. Just look at last year's Miss Venezuela and compare it to the 2013 edition. From poliedro de caracas to a TV studio lol.

-Yes, you are my only one Sergey Lazarev!-
[youtube]gHgxi57Um0w[/youtube]
ab2
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: anthony
Date of Birth: 20 Feb 1997
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants and Eurovision!!!

Postby venebeauty » Tue May 12, 2015 5:31 am

Like someone said above, she works her ass off so she's able to afford those surgeries. Also, she's probably done some work abroad as well, meaning she might not even get any work done in Venezuela - one of the most obvious advantages of ending up as 1st RU in a big beauty pageant. The crisis in the MVO is pretty damn obvious too, just compare how low-budgeted our last few events have been to the ones we used to have in the 80s, 90s, and even early to mid-2000s (of course, excepting the 2013 edition in which they "invested" in the reality show). Osmel and his team do not only want to prove they train all their women for success, but that they can turn the most critical moments into opportunities to show their excellence. Fortunately, the quality of our girls has not gone down, and that's what truly matters.

As for Wi May's path after the pageant, I know that she represented us in Miss Continentes Unidos 2014 and I believe she eneded up as 1st Runner Up. I think by now she must have gotten over her pageant phase, she's already bound for better things in her life :) and she's looking more gorgeous than ever! But I really hated when she showed that plastic thing she put on her tongue to prevent herself from eating, it made it seem as if the Organization encourages the girls to do that, when in fact it's the opposite - they're very keen in exercise and good diets to lose weight.
VENEZUELA
"... Un Paraíso Con Nombre De Mujer ..."

[youtube]ji1e_KSvWgU[/youtube]

7 U
6 W
6 I
venebeauty

Date of Birth: 27 May 1994
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants, Languages, Int'l Relations

Postby Colonel Sanders » Tue May 12, 2015 4:05 pm

OMG!
I love this girl! :hx
She should represent Venezuela in MU2014 instead of Bigbelis!

ImageImageImage
Colonel Sanders

Date of Birth: 21 Jun 1988
Profession: Coffee Shop Owner / Part Time Model
Hobbies/Interests: Kentucky Fried Chicken

Postby honeymae7405 » Tue May 12, 2015 5:35 pm

venebeauty wrote:

Like someone said above, she works her ass off so she's able to afford those surgeries. Also, she's probably done some work abroad as well, meaning she might not even get any work done in Venezuela - one of the most obvious advantages of ending up as 1st RU in a big beauty pageant. The crisis in the MVO is pretty damn obvious too, just compare how low-budgeted our last few events have been to the ones we used to have in the 80s, 90s, and even early to mid-2000s (of course, excepting the 2013 edition in which they "invested" in the reality show). Osmel and his team do not only want to prove they train all their women for success, but that they can turn the most critical moments into opportunities to show their excellence. Fortunately, the quality of our girls has not gone down, and that's what truly matters.

As for Wi May's path after the pageant, I know that she represented us in Miss Continentes Unidos 2014 and I believe she eneded up as 1st Runner Up. I think by now she must have gotten over her pageant phase, she's already bound for better things in her life :) and she's looking more gorgeous than ever! But I really hated when she showed that plastic thing she put on her tongue to prevent herself from eating, it made it seem as if the Organization encourages the girls to do that, when in fact it's the opposite - they're very keen in exercise and good diets to lose weight.

Agree. I really like girls who work thier asses off to reach their goals. She is indeed moving on to better things. best of luck to her.
honeymae7405

Real Life Name/Nick: Honeymae
Date of Birth: 05 Oct 1983
Profession: owns business
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: surfing

Postby Roccolovescoco » Wed May 13, 2015 3:22 am

venebeauty wrote:

good thing it was not me who said it, 8-> wait a minute I'm not allowed to tell the truth in here, am I correct?
Roccolovescoco

Real Life Name/Nick: Sia
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1988
Profession: MD
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, Health

Postby venebeauty » Wed May 13, 2015 5:24 am

Roccolovescoco wrote:
venebeauty wrote:

good thing it was not me who said it, 8-> wait a minute I'm not allowed to tell the truth in here, am I correct?

Lol I've NEVER denied that our girls get their plastic surgeries done. All the opposite, when they get their work done and they look amazing, GOOD FOR THEM! And it's not like they get 20 surgeries anyways, so they're not 100% plastic, fyi.

What I don't agree with is you pointing it out as something soo bad, they don't deserve any of their crowns. Plastic surgeries are allowed at all pageants and at least we've never denied that our girls get them done, unlike so many others who never talk about it and got people thinking all their queens are natural smh :%)) :%)) :%)) .

Get over it, man.
VENEZUELA
"... Un Paraíso Con Nombre De Mujer ..."

[youtube]ji1e_KSvWgU[/youtube]

7 U
6 W
6 I
venebeauty

Date of Birth: 27 May 1994
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants, Languages, Int'l Relations

Return to Miss Universe