I LOVE PUERTORICO

I LOVE PUERTORICO

Postby GREGGY » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:21 pm

First of all, I adore Venezuelan beauty queens. I actually love all their winners in Miss Universe and this year is no different. Migbelis can definitely do a back to back victory.Although we all know how powerful Venezuela is in the world of beauty pageants,I noticed that in several Venezuela pageant sites/forums, they have posted more about Philippines lately and mostly are negative. Are they threatened now? Take for example in the fan page " LAS MISSES VENEZUELA", these are just some of screenshots of the photos being discussed in that page.Anyway whatever publicity is still publicity! Venezuela and Latin countries used to ignore Philippines in pageants,now they find us a threat and a competition for the international crowns.

I actually had the comments translated with the help of an online translator and Spanish-speaking friends on Facebook and here are some below.

* Most think that Shamcey Supsup is the prettiest of all winners from Venus Raj onwards.
* Some find Ariella Arida manly and until now wonders why she advanced to the Top 5.
* To them, Mary Jean Lastimosa looks like a Latina. They agree that she an amazing body but her face is a hit or miss ( others find her beautiful)
* Some thinks that MJ will only make it in Miss Universe due to online voting.
* Janine Tugonon is plain in their opinion and that Irene Esser was way ahead of her in all aspects.
*They are annoyed when they heard that some Filipinos said that Venezuelan queens are copying the style of Filipina beauty queens.
* They don't find Venus Raj facially beautiful but they think she's stunning and tall.

I forgot their other comments but I think Venezuela is also watching Philippines closely as their huge competitor. >=p >=p >=p

Last edited by GREGGY on Tue May 06, 2014 8:26 am, edited 29 times in total.
GREGGY
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Zzzzzzz
Hobbies/Interests: Zzzzzz

Re: IS VENEZUELA THREATENED?

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:25 pm

Well, that's nothing new. Most of the comments you posted as hateful comments by venezuelans are pretty much the same everyone here thinks as well. Most of them are facts, everybody know already. I don't see any oddities in those comments. Unless you got other ones you haven't posted?
Nina Cleopatra
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Profession: Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

Postby GREGGY » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:28 pm

Nina Cleopatra wrote:Well, that's nothing new. Most of the comments you posted as hateful comments by venezuelans are pretty much the same everyone here thinks as well. Most of them are facts, everybody know already. I don't see any oddities in those comments. Unless you got other ones you haven't posted?

I beg to disagree, I don't think EVERYONE thinks that way. Their comments are very subjective and based only in their opinion and what they feel. You don't see any oddities because you are one of them who keeps on bashing Filipina queens.Sorry, I'm just telling the truth. :| :| :|
GREGGY

Postby GREGGY » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:32 pm

SIR MONISH D wrote:TBH I NEVER GOT THE PLACEMENT OF ARA ARIDA. SHAMCEY IS A BEAUTIFUL GIRL AND SHE IS LIKED BY MANY INDIANS. MOST COMMENTS U POSTED ARE VERY MUCH THE SAME WHAT FOREIGNERS THINK.

Well, Ara performed that night and let's just say she was just really lucky. :-P
GREGGY

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:33 pm

paopaonine wrote:
I beg to disagree, I don't think EVERYONE thinks that way. Their comments are very subjective and based only in their opinion and what they feel. You don't see any oddities because you are one of them who keeps on bashing Filipina queens.Sorry, I'm just telling the truth. :| :| :|[/b][/size][/color][/font]

Not everybody of course but the majority of foreigners do. I think you confuse honesty with bashing. [-X
Nina Cleopatra

Postby GREGGY » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:34 pm

Nina Cleopatra wrote:
paopaonine wrote:
I beg to disagree, I don't think EVERYONE thinks that way. Their comments are very subjective and based only in their opinion and what they feel. You don't see any oddities because you are one of them who keeps on bashing Filipina queens.Sorry, I'm just telling the truth. :| :| :|[/b][/size][/color][/font]

Not everybody of course but the majority of foreigners do. I think you confuse honesty with bashing. [-X

Not really, no matter how beautiful the girl is, if it wasnt really her night after all,then she will never really make it that far. :-D
GREGGY

Postby Leonna Collins » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:34 pm

Venezuela is a PowerHouse, under the direction of Osmel Sousa, Venezuela has accumulated more international pageant titles than any other country, including 7 Miss Universe, 6 Miss World, 6 Miss International and 2 Miss Earth.
How much time and effort will have the Philippines to be like Venezuela?
I hope that 2014 is the year where it achieves the Philippines to crown her third Miss Universe.......

Last edited by Leonna Collins on Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leonna Collins

Date of Birth: 21 Jan 1999
Profession: Vet Nurse
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: I founded a youth organization called 'Hope'
Message: "It's very important to know our past."- LEILA LOPES

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:37 pm

paopaonine wrote:
Well, Ara performed that night and let's just say she was just really lucky. :-P[/b][/size][/color][/font]

Let's say POLITICS and MONEY had a LOT to do as well. If she were from Guatemala or Curacao, there would be no way in heaven or hell that she would have even placed after that poor prelim performance. Much less top 5. This is the biggest proof there something fishy going on and what's to come about the corruption of MUO.
Nina Cleopatra

Postby GREGGY » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:38 pm

Leonna Collins wrote:Venezuela is a PowerHouse, under the direction of Osmel Sousa, Venezuela has accumulated more international pageant titles than any other country, including 7 Miss Universe, 6 Miss World, 6 Miss International and 2 Miss Earth.
How much time and effort will have the Philippines to be like Venezuela?

Venezuela is UNBEATABLE as of this moment!That's a fact but what I love about Venezuela is that they keep on improving their standards in beauty pageants that it would be impossible for them not to win a a crown every year. The thread is about Venezuela considering Philippines as a huge competitor not as someone who will beat them in an instant.
GREGGY

Postby GREGGY » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:40 pm

Nina Cleopatra wrote:
paopaonine wrote:
Well, Ara performed that night and let's just say she was just really lucky. :-P[/b][/size][/color][/font]

Let's say POLITICS and MONEY had a LOT to do as well. If she were from Guatemala or Curacao, there would be no way in heaven or hell that she would have even placed after that poor prelim performance. Much less top 5. This is the biggest proof there something fishy going on and what's to come about the corruption of MUO.

It's like saying if Monic Perez had the sash of Guatemala or Curacao, she wouldnt also get that much support and hype but that girl is a scene stealer so she probably would make it after all. Congrats on her modelling contract! :hx :hx :hx =;)) =;)) =;))
GREGGY

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:48 pm

paopaonine wrote:
It's like saying if Monic Perez had the sash of Guatemala or Curacao, she wouldnt also get that much support and hype but that girl is a scene stealer so she probably would make it after all. Congrats on her modelling contract! :hx :hx :hx =;)) =;)) =;))[/b][/size][/color][/font]

Yes but Monic is beautiful and she had one of the best prelim performances that night unlike Ara. Nevertheless, I checked the comments you posted as evidence in the original site and again, I don't see any oddities in those commets. They just laugh it off and some of those pictures only have a few comments so it shows HOW much they care about those queens. Besides they have the current Miss Universe. Again, why would they feel threatened if they have the current Miss Universe? I think everything is in your mind.
Nina Cleopatra

Postby GREGGY » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:54 pm

Nina Cleopatra wrote:
paopaonine wrote:
It's like saying if Monic Perez had the sash of Guatemala or Curacao, she wouldnt also get that much support and hype but that girl is a scene stealer so she probably would make it after all. Congrats on her modelling contract! :hx :hx :hx =;)) =;)) =;))[/b][/size][/color][/font]

Yes but Monic is beautiful and she had one of the best prelim performances that night unlike Ara. Nevertheless, I checked the comments you posted as evidence in the original site and again, I don't see any oddities in those commets. They just laugh it off and some of those pictures only have a few comments so it shows HOW much they care about those queens. Besides they have the current Miss Universe. Again, why would they feel threatened if they have the current Miss Universe? I think everything is in your mind.

Well, I took those screenshots because those were easier to capture.lol but I also read in VoyForums: Miss Venezuela La Nueva Era Messageboard
http://www../79894/‎ where the comments are much harsh. They feel threatened because they simply want another back to back victory and Philippines might be one of the the delegates preventing it from happening plus Philippines won Miss World,Miss International and Miss Supranational. Osmel Sousa is still hungry of crowns and will probably never get tired of doing so :%)) :%)) :%)) >:) >:) >:)
Last edited by GREGGY on Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GREGGY

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:55 pm

Nina Cleopatra wrote:
paopaonine wrote:

EXACTLY NINA! ONLY A DELUSIONAL INDIVIDUAL WOULD THINK THAT SHE DESERVED HER PLACEMENT.LOL..I LAUGHED SO HARD WHEN I SAW THIS THREAD.AND HAD THE AUDACITY TO BE USING VENEZUELA,S NAME AS BEING THREATENED..LOL :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHICH COUNTRY CAN EVEN COME CLOSE TO VENEZUELA IN BEAUTY PAGEANTS...HAHHAAA =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
POLITICS PLAYED A HUGE ROLE IN MISS UNIVERSE 2013.BUT I WONDER HOW LONG THIS WILL CONTINUE.... %-( %-( %-( %-( %-( %-( %-( %-( %-(
BEAUTY POLICE

[youtube]ikNGBSkFgjE[/youtube]
[youtube]rekP2iwhT5Q[/youtube]
MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: MARKETTING EXECUTIVE
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: GYM,SPEED WRITING,

Postby MarkIB » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:56 pm

:%)) :%))
Miss Venezuela International 2014 - 2015

[youtube]R_MmB59RW6E[/youtube]
MarkIB
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: -
Hobbies/Interests: -----

Postby braian » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:56 pm

They Have to be "THREATENED".. :)>- :)>- :)>- :)>- :)>-
Its Only Philippines who leveled their performance in the previous years and being the ""Performer of the Year" of 2012 and 2013" >=p >=p >=p >=p
as Miss Universe is concern;
they clap in 2010 while Philippines is 4th RU... 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}
they are in the top 16 in 2011 while Philippines is 3rd RU... :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/
2012 is a close fight they are 2nd RU and Philippines is next to the Crown... :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!
and 2013 they got the crown and Philippines still manage to enter top 5 at 3rd RU... :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7
it is far to have another back to back crown for Venezuela and it is pretty close for the Philippines to the Crown! >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p
>:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<
[youtube]ETruLMvJpvM[/youtube]
braian

Real Life Name/Nick: braian
Date of Birth: 24 Jul 1980
Profession: nurse/teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: pageant enthusiast

Postby GREGGY » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:57 pm

MarkIB wrote:
:%)) :%))

hi Mark! :hx =;)) >:)
GREGGY

Postby GREGGY » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:58 pm

braian wrote:They Have to be "THREATENED".. :)>- :)>- :)>- :)>- :)>-
Its Only Philippines who leveled their performance in the previous years and being the ""Performer of the Year" of 2012 and 2013" >=p >=p >=p >=p
they clap in 2010 while Philippines is 4th RU... 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}
they are in the top 16 in 2011 while Philippines is 3rd RU... :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/
2012 is a close fight they are 2nd RU and Philippines is next to the Crown... :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!
and 2013 they got the crown and Philippines still manage to enter top 5 at 3rd RU... :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7
it is far to have another back to back crown for Venezuela and it is pretty close for the Philippines to the Crown! >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p
>:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<

I wish we'll win all the crowns this year so that it will shut the mouths of all haters! >:) >:) >:)
GREGGY

Postby braian » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:59 pm

braian wrote:They Have to be "THREATENED".. :)>- :)>- :)>- :)>- :)>-
Its Only Philippines who leveled their performance in the previous years and being the """Performer of the Year"" of 2012 and 2013" >=p >=p >=p >=p
[youtube]ETruLMvJpvM[/youtube]
braian

Real Life Name/Nick: braian
Date of Birth: 24 Jul 1980
Profession: nurse/teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: pageant enthusiast

Postby GREGGY » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:59 pm

MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY wrote:
Nina Cleopatra wrote:
paopaonine wrote:

EXACTLY NINA! ONLY A DELUSIONAL INDIVIDUAL WOULD THINK THAT SHE DESERVED HER PLACEMENT.LOL..I LAUGHED SO HARD WHEN I SAW THIS THREAD.AND HAD THE AUDACITY TO BE USING VENEZUELA,S NAME AS BEING THREATENED..LOL :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHICH COUNTRY CAN EVEN COME CLOSE TO VENEZUELA IN BEAUTY PAGEANTS...HAHHAAA =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
POLITICS PLAYED A HUGE ROLE IN MISS UNIVERSE 2013.BUT I WONDER HOW LONG THIS WILL CONTINUE.... %-( %-( %-( %-( %-( %-( %-( %-( %-(

So if you're saying that POLITICS played a huge role in MISS UNIVERSE 2013, are you saying that Venezuela won because of politics? =;)) =;)) =;))
GREGGY

Postby BabyBOO » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:01 pm

most of us here think aro ariello is a tranny too well except them filipino. :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!
BabyBOO
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: henry butler
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1993
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: pageant

Postby DAVID: GOD OF ALL GODS » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:02 pm

Colombia is the ONLY THREAT according to Osmel. Well he knows that anyone can place or win Miss Universe especially the favored countries of MUO so no worries. The country Venezuela is not or shouldn't be threatened at all. 7:2 ratio shows a big gap. It will take another couple of decades for Philippines to be on the same level with Venezuela unless they'll win every year. :%)) >:)
Wait for the comeback :)
DAVID: GOD OF ALL GODS

Date of Birth: 09 Nov 1992
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Physician, Online stripper
Hobbies/Interests: ONLY FANS

Postby GREGGY » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:03 pm

BabyBOO wrote:
most of us here think aro ariello is a tranny too well except them filipino. :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!

At least she placed in Miss Universe, unlike some countries who are trying so hard but ended as a big time clapper =;)) =;)) =;)) >:) >:) >:)
GREGGY

Postby seawave » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:04 pm

there's no way on the earth pinoy beauties will be on par with venezuelan beauties! Venezuela is a good example of hardwork & real effort!, Sponsors? NOPE, Yelling Maiddds? NOPE, TV TRAFFIC factors? NOPE, MS VOTE? NOPEEEEEEEEEEEE and venezuela an anti-US country (and they won 3 us-made pageant in last 7 years) yes last seven fuckin years byatch not a pre-historic crown =;))

and one more :
i never heard venezuelan claimin they're halfie, most mixed, most beautiful, powerhouse of south america, oil rich etc etc :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

they don't need words/hype, just look at their representatives :hx :hx

-----------------------------------------------------------
ta place est sur un

T R O T T O I R
-----------------------------------------------------------
seawave

Date of Birth: 12 Dec 2012
Profession: s a l o p e
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: l'esthétique

Postby BabyBOO » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:05 pm

paopaonine wrote:
BabyBOO wrote:

At least she placed in Miss Universe, unlike some countries who are trying so hard but ended as a big time clapper =;)) =;)) =;)) >:) >:) >:)

but i like tranny too,but thailand type of tranny... the one who looks like real woman >:) >:) >:) >:)
BabyBOO

Postby GREGGY » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:07 pm

DAVID: GOD OF ALL GODS wrote:Colombia is the ONLY THREAT according to Osmel. Well he knows that anyone can place or win Miss Universe especially the favored countries of MUO so no worries. The country Venezuela is not or shouldn't be threatened at all. 7:2 ratio shows a big gap. It will take another couple of decades for Philippines to be on the same level with Venezuela unless they'll win every year. :%)) >:)

Of course Osmel would say that because Colombia is a Latina and she also said the same thing last year about other Latinas but was proven otherwise especially in the years 2010,2011,and 2012 where Philippines performed better than Venezuela in Miss Universe.
GREGGY

Postby GREGGY » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:09 pm

seawave wrote:there's no way on the earth pinoy beauties will be on par with venezuelan beauties! Venezuela is a good example of hardwork & real effort!, Sponsors? NOPE, Yelling Maiddds? NOPE, TV TRAFFIC factors? NOPE, MS VOTE? NOPEEEEEEEEEEEE and venezuela an anti-US country (and they won 3 us-made pageant in last 7 years) yes last seven fuckin years byatch not a pre-historic crown =;))

and one more :
i never heard venezuelan claimin they're halfie, most mixed, most beautiful, powerhouse of south america, oil rich etc etc :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

they don't need words/hype, just look at their representatives :hx :hx

Stop pretending that you're not a Filipino! =;)) =;)) =;)) >:) >:) >:)
GREGGY

Postby nevram » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:10 pm

Nina Cleopatra wrote:Well, that's nothing new. Most of the comments you posted as hateful comments by venezuelans are pretty much the same everyone here thinks as well. Most of them are facts, everybody know already. I don't see any oddities in those comments. Unless you got other ones you haven't posted?

[b]Are you Questioning the capability of Filipina Beauty? Well, we dont deserve your praise.. u are one of the few who try to be antogonist with our Victory.. PS the thread is all about questioning, dont waste your mean theorists here. :hx :hx :hx /b]
nevram
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: nevram salvatore
Date of Birth: 11 Oct 1989
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: surfing the net that can relieve my stress :)
Message: the world is such a boring place to live without Beauty Pageant/s. That's why I LOVE MISSO :)

Postby GREGGY » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:11 pm

SIR MONISH D wrote:U GUYS CAN FIGHT ALL NIGHT. BUT THIS IS PURE HOTNESS :hx :hx :hx HUNGRY FOR WATERMELON JUICE

We're not fighting,we're just discussing.Anyone who thinks this is a fight is a loser in the real world! >:) >:) >:)
GREGGY

Postby BabyBOO » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:12 pm

SIR MONISH D wrote:U GUYS CAN FIGHT ALL NIGHT. BUT THIS IS PURE HOTNESS :hx :hx :hx HUNGRY FOR WATERMELON JUICE

BabyBOO

Postby GREGGY » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:12 pm

BabyBOO wrote:
paopaonine wrote:
BabyBOO wrote:

but i like tranny too,but thailand type of tranny... the one who looks like real woman >:) >:) >:) >:)

:zzz :zzz :zzz boring
GREGGY

Next

Return to Miss Universe