MUO and new franchise holders

Image



  • 0

MUO and new franchise holders

Postby sephie » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:34 am

    

What do you guys think of Miss Universe changing national franchise holders? I just feel like they don't know what they are doing with it.

The best shift they made was in Thailand but for the rest, I don't know what success that made (ie. USA, Philippines, Colombia, Brazil, etc)


sephie
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1086
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 4:17 am
Location: quezon city
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 696
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MUO and new franchise holders

Postby LonFlores » Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:03 pm

sephie wrote:What do you guys think of Miss Universe changing national franchise holders? I just feel like they don't know what they are doing with it.

The best shift they made was in Thailand but for the rest, I don't know what success that made (ie. USA, Philippines, Colombia, Brazil, etc)


TRUELAGEN COLLAGEN! FACT FACT FACT!
LonFlores
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:14 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 165
Real Life Name/Nick: Lon Flores
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MUO and new franchise holders

Postby esperasave » Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:59 pm

sephie wrote:What do you guys think of Miss Universe changing national franchise holders? I just feel like they don't know what they are doing with it.

The best shift they made was in Thailand but for the rest, I don't know what success that made (ie. USA, Philippines, Colombia, Brazil, etc)


It's when the best offer comes, MUO doesn't take any chance but to accept the BUCKS. There's nothing wrong with it as long as they keep the airing of Miss Universe Competition on time annually.
esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 3595
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1364
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 0

Re: MUO and new franchise holders

Postby sephie » Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:28 pm

esperasave wrote:
sephie wrote:What do you guys think of Miss Universe changing national franchise holders? I just feel like they don't know what they are doing with it.

The best shift they made was in Thailand but for the rest, I don't know what success that made (ie. USA, Philippines, Colombia, Brazil, etc)


It's when the best offer comes, MUO doesn't take any chance but to accept the BUCKS. There's nothing wrong with it as long as they keep the airing of Miss Universe Competition on time annually.


Although I think its very short term. I think it will hurt MUO in the long term.
sephie
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1086
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 4:17 am
Location: quezon city
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 696
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MUO and new franchise holders

Postby JoelR » Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:03 pm

I don't think USA counts as before Crystal took over they weren't doing well. Last year was the first year and she did well taking in consideration how late she was crowned. I think they just want fresh young NDs with an open mind.
User avatar
JoelR
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 1608
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:12 pm
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 1025
Date of Birth: 21 May 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: culinary arts
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Painting
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: MUO and new franchise holders

Postby filipinoako28 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:28 pm

MUO is doing a GREAT DECISION changing franchise holders for the long haul. Anyone who cannot keep up or align themselves with the direction MUO is taking? I say good riddance.
1. MUO wanted the PH franchise to showcase Tourism. Bb. Pilipinas even has a Miss Tourism before but the farthest they have gone during a competition? I don’t know? Farmers Cubao? Recently they had an outing but it’s just Laguna.
2. MUO has been telling Bb. Pilipinas to not make it just a one night spectacle. Have a pre pageant. What did Bb. Pilipinas do? They justified that the cheaply produced Jag Jeans show is already part of the prelims. Also the National Competition which we know are lies! That NatCos was no pre pageant, girl please. Last year they had a swimsuit prelims but alas, too late. And it was very MGi-ish.
3. MUO has been big lately on advocacy and this is where Bb. Pilipinas is lagging way behind. For being a “Charity” organization, I am constantly surprised how Bb. Pilipinas does advocacy work, sometimes it’s not even bare minimum.

One thing going for Bb. Pilipinas is it’s LEGACY and name recall. But that’s not how Americans operate. They are very logical and always look for GROWTH. They can’t be with a stagnating org with just LEGACY as it’s main strength.
User avatar
filipinoako28
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 545
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:59 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 655
Date of Birth: 09 Mar 1983
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Financial analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing the net
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MUO and new franchise holders

Postby LonFlores » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:19 pm

filipinoako28 wrote:MUO is doing a GREAT DECISION changing franchise holders for the long haul. Anyone who cannot keep up or align themselves with the direction MUO is taking? I say good riddance.
1. MUO wanted the PH franchise to showcase Tourism. Bb. Pilipinas even has a Miss Tourism before but the farthest they have gone during a competition? I don’t know? Farmers Cubao? Recently they had an outing but it’s just Laguna.
2. MUO has been telling Bb. Pilipinas to not make it just a one night spectacle. Have a pre pageant. What did Bb. Pilipinas do? They justified that the cheaply produced Jag Jeans show is already part of the prelims. Also the National Competition which we know are lies! That NatCos was no pre pageant, girl please. Last year they had a swimsuit prelims but alas, too late. And it was very MGi-ish.
3. MUO has been big lately on advocacy and this is where Bb. Pilipinas is lagging way behind. For being a “Charity” organization, I am constantly surprised how Bb. Pilipinas does advocacy work, sometimes it’s not even bare minimum.

One thing going for Bb. Pilipinas is it’s LEGACY and name recall. But that’s not how Americans operate. They are very logical and always look for GROWTH. They can’t be with a stagnating org with just LEGACY as it’s main strength.


Petty analysis.
LonFlores
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:14 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 165
Real Life Name/Nick: Lon Flores
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MUO and new franchise holders

Postby LonFlores » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:20 pm

sephie wrote:
esperasave wrote:
sephie wrote:What do you guys think of Miss Universe changing national franchise holders? I just feel like they don't know what they are doing with it.

The best shift they made was in Thailand but for the rest, I don't know what success that made (ie. USA, Philippines, Colombia, Brazil, etc)


It's when the best offer comes, MUO doesn't take any chance but to accept the BUCKS. There's nothing wrong with it as long as they keep the airing of Miss Universe Competition on time annually.


Although I think its very short term. I think it will hurt MUO in the long term.


Money money money kahit dirty money basta mas mataas. Ka-cheapan tuloy ang result.
LonFlores
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:14 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 165
Real Life Name/Nick: Lon Flores
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: MUO and new franchise holders

Postby Stoichio » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:04 pm

MUO simply wants BRANDING.
And a pool of young NDs, with fresh ideas and innovative mind to level up the brand.
Perfect example: outdated Binibining Pilipinas.
User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 22710
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Alexandria
Country: Saint Pierre and Miquelon (pm)
Reputation: 22208
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 0

Re: MUO and new franchise holders

Postby esperasave » Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:42 am

filipinoako28 wrote:MUO is doing a GREAT DECISION changing franchise holders for the long haul. Anyone who cannot keep up or align themselves with the direction MUO is taking? I say good riddance.
1. MUO wanted the PH franchise to showcase Tourism. Bb. Pilipinas even has a Miss Tourism before but the farthest they have gone during a competition? I don’t know? Farmers Cubao? Recently they had an outing but it’s just Laguna.
2. MUO has been telling Bb. Pilipinas to not make it just a one night spectacle. Have a pre pageant. What did Bb. Pilipinas do? They justified that the cheaply produced Jag Jeans show is already part of the prelims. Also the National Competition which we know are lies! That NatCos was no pre pageant, girl please. Last year they had a swimsuit prelims but alas, too late. And it was very MGi-ish.
3. MUO has been big lately on advocacy and this is where Bb. Pilipinas is lagging way behind. For being a “Charity” organization, I am constantly surprised how Bb. Pilipinas does advocacy work, sometimes it’s not even bare minimum.

One thing going for Bb. Pilipinas is it’s LEGACY and name recall. But that’s not how Americans operate. They are very logical and always look for GROWTH. They can’t be with a stagnating org with just LEGACY as it’s main strength.


Gas and commodoties are soaring high nowadays because of the direct effect of Ruso-Ukrainian War. Russia is not giving up. They are the biggest country in the World, bigger than The Continent of South America. If they have The Breakaway States and Alaska in their Hands today, it could surpass the Continent Africa with the land mass. They have so much resources at the tip of their tongues. It's timely that some candidates could make their Propaganda To Stop The War in the competition so MUO's financial situation would be stabilized.
Last edited by esperasave on Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 3595
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1364
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 0

Re: MUO and new franchise holders

Postby esperasave » Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:50 am

filipinoako28 wrote:MUO is doing a GREAT DECISION changing franchise holders for the long haul. Anyone who cannot keep up or align themselves with the direction MUO is taking? I say good riddance.
1. MUO wanted the PH franchise to showcase Tourism. Bb. Pilipinas even has a Miss Tourism before but the farthest they have gone during a competition? I don’t know? Farmers Cubao? Recently they had an outing but it’s just Laguna.
2. MUO has been telling Bb. Pilipinas to not make it just a one night spectacle. Have a pre pageant. What did Bb. Pilipinas do? They justified that the cheaply produced Jag Jeans show is already part of the prelims. Also the National Competition which we know are lies! That NatCos was no pre pageant, girl please. Last year they had a swimsuit prelims but alas, too late. And it was very MGi-ish.
3. MUO has been big lately on advocacy and this is where Bb. Pilipinas is lagging way behind. For being a “Charity” organization, I am constantly surprised how Bb. Pilipinas does advocacy work, sometimes it’s not even bare minimum.

One thing going for Bb. Pilipinas is it’s LEGACY and name recall. But that’s not how Americans operate. They are very logical and always look for GROWTH. They can’t be with a stagnating org with just LEGACY as it’s main strength.


Gas and commodoties are soaring high nowadays because of the direct effect of Ruso-Ukrainian War. Russia is not giving up. They are the biggest country in the World, bigger than The Continent of South America. If they have The Breakaway States and Alaska in their Hands today, it could surpass the Continent Africa with the land mass. They have so much resources at the tip of their tongue. It's timely that some candidates could make their Propaganda To Stop The War in the competition so MUO's financial situation would be stabilized.
esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 3595
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1364
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 0

Re: MUO and new franchise holders

Postby Binibining ZOZI » Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:26 am

filipinoako28 wrote:MUO is doing a GREAT DECISION changing franchise holders for the long haul. Anyone who cannot keep up or align themselves with the direction MUO is taking? I say good riddance.
1. MUO wanted the PH franchise to showcase Tourism. Bb. Pilipinas even has a Miss Tourism before but the farthest they have gone during a competition? I don’t know? Farmers Cubao? Recently they had an outing but it’s just Laguna.
2. MUO has been telling Bb. Pilipinas to not make it just a one night spectacle. Have a pre pageant. What did Bb. Pilipinas do? They justified that the cheaply produced Jag Jeans show is already part of the prelims. Also the National Competition which we know are lies! That NatCos was no pre pageant, girl please. Last year they had a swimsuit prelims but alas, too late. And it was very MGi-ish.
3. MUO has been big lately on advocacy and this is where Bb. Pilipinas is lagging way behind. For being a “Charity” organization, I am constantly surprised how Bb. Pilipinas does advocacy work, sometimes it’s not even bare minimum.

One thing going for Bb. Pilipinas is it’s LEGACY and name recall. But that’s not how Americans operate. They are very logical and always look for GROWTH. They can’t be with a stagnating org with just LEGACY as it’s main strength.


I 1 DONT THINK SO, BINIBINING PILIPINAS PRODUCED 2 MISS UNIVERSE DURING THE IMG ERA, ITS A RECORD BREAKING RECORD TOGETHER WITH SOUTH AFRICA....IT ALL ABOUT THE MONEY...MISS UNIVERSE ORGANIZATION IS ALL ABOUT BUSINESS, MORE MONEY WILL TAKE THE FRANCHISE.
IN TERMS OF BRANDING AND STAND ALONE PAGEANT, WHY SOUTH AFRICA, INDIA, AND 90% OF OTHER COUNTRIES ARE STILL GETTING AWAY WITH THIS SO CALLED BRANDING.
MISS SOUTH AFRICA STILL CROWNING MISS WORLD,SUPRANATIONAL, AND NDIA CROWNING MISS SUPRANATIONAL AS WELL...

Binibining ZOZI
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 386
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:10 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 187
Real Life Name/Nick: princess
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2000
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: cabin crew
Hobbies/Interests: travelling, pageantry
Message: Its ZOZI, BITCH

  • 0

Re: MUO and new franchise holders

Postby sephie » Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:47 am

Binibining ZOZI wrote:
filipinoako28 wrote:MUO is doing a GREAT DECISION changing franchise holders for the long haul. Anyone who cannot keep up or align themselves with the direction MUO is taking? I say good riddance.
1. MUO wanted the PH franchise to showcase Tourism. Bb. Pilipinas even has a Miss Tourism before but the farthest they have gone during a competition? I don’t know? Farmers Cubao? Recently they had an outing but it’s just Laguna.
2. MUO has been telling Bb. Pilipinas to not make it just a one night spectacle. Have a pre pageant. What did Bb. Pilipinas do? They justified that the cheaply produced Jag Jeans show is already part of the prelims. Also the National Competition which we know are lies! That NatCos was no pre pageant, girl please. Last year they had a swimsuit prelims but alas, too late. And it was very MGi-ish.
3. MUO has been big lately on advocacy and this is where Bb. Pilipinas is lagging way behind. For being a “Charity” organization, I am constantly surprised how Bb. Pilipinas does advocacy work, sometimes it’s not even bare minimum.

One thing going for Bb. Pilipinas is it’s LEGACY and name recall. But that’s not how Americans operate. They are very logical and always look for GROWTH. They can’t be with a stagnating org with just LEGACY as it’s main strength.


I 1 DONT THINK SO, BINIBINING PILIPINAS PRODUCED 2 MISS UNIVERSE DURING THE IMG ERA, ITS A RECORD BREAKING RECORD TOGETHER WITH SOUTH AFRICA....IT ALL ABOUT THE MONEY...MISS UNIVERSE ORGANIZATION IS ALL ABOUT BUSINESS, MORE MONEY WILL TAKE THE FRANCHISE.
IN TERMS OF BRANDING AND STAND ALONE PAGEANT, WHY SOUTH AFRICA, INDIA, AND 90% OF OTHER COUNTRIES ARE STILL GETTING AWAY WITH THIS SO CALLED BRANDING.
MISS SOUTH AFRICA STILL CROWNING MISS WORLD,SUPRANATIONAL, AND NDIA CROWNING MISS SUPRANATIONAL AS WELL...



Actually, this was the most obvious for me when they shifted franchises in Colombia.
If they want more money, I think they should strengthen their presence in European countries such as Italy, Germany, etc
They should replicate the success of France

In terms of branding, I would like to go back to what Shamcey said during their interview that Miss Universe wants a stand alone. But I think they want that because they want to get a cut in every deal closed in the pageant crazy countries

sephie
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1086
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 4:17 am
Location: quezon city
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 696
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MUO and new franchise holders

Postby Binibining ZOZI » Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:12 pm

sephie wrote:
Binibining ZOZI wrote:
filipinoako28 wrote:MUO is doing a GREAT DECISION changing franchise holders for the long haul. Anyone who cannot keep up or align themselves with the direction MUO is taking? I say good riddance.
1. MUO wanted the PH franchise to showcase Tourism. Bb. Pilipinas even has a Miss Tourism before but the farthest they have gone during a competition? I don’t know? Farmers Cubao? Recently they had an outing but it’s just Laguna.
2. MUO has been telling Bb. Pilipinas to not make it just a one night spectacle. Have a pre pageant. What did Bb. Pilipinas do? They justified that the cheaply produced Jag Jeans show is already part of the prelims. Also the National Competition which we know are lies! That NatCos was no pre pageant, girl please. Last year they had a swimsuit prelims but alas, too late. And it was very MGi-ish.
3. MUO has been big lately on advocacy and this is where Bb. Pilipinas is lagging way behind. For being a “Charity” organization, I am constantly surprised how Bb. Pilipinas does advocacy work, sometimes it’s not even bare minimum.

One thing going for Bb. Pilipinas is it’s LEGACY and name recall. But that’s not how Americans operate. They are very logical and always look for GROWTH. They can’t be with a stagnating org with just LEGACY as it’s main strength.


I 1 DONT THINK SO, BINIBINING PILIPINAS PRODUCED 2 MISS UNIVERSE DURING THE IMG ERA, ITS A RECORD BREAKING RECORD TOGETHER WITH SOUTH AFRICA....IT ALL ABOUT THE MONEY...MISS UNIVERSE ORGANIZATION IS ALL ABOUT BUSINESS, MORE MONEY WILL TAKE THE FRANCHISE.
IN TERMS OF BRANDING AND STAND ALONE PAGEANT, WHY SOUTH AFRICA, INDIA, AND 90% OF OTHER COUNTRIES ARE STILL GETTING AWAY WITH THIS SO CALLED BRANDING.
MISS SOUTH AFRICA STILL CROWNING MISS WORLD,SUPRANATIONAL, AND NDIA CROWNING MISS SUPRANATIONAL AS WELL...



Actually, this was the most obvious for me when they shifted franchises in Colombia.
If they want more money, I think they should strengthen their presence in European countries such as Italy, Germany, etc
They should replicate the success of France

In terms of branding, I would like to go back to what Shamcey said during their interview that Miss Universe wants a stand alone. But I think they want that because they want to get a cut in every deal closed in the pageant crazy countries



TRUE, MISS UNIVERSE UNDER IMG ERA IS MONEY CONSCIOUS, UNLIKE THE TRUMP ERA. THATS WHY MUO ORGANISATION ALREADY LOST ITS PRESTIGE.
THIS STAND ALONE / BRANDING EKK EKKK ARE ONLY OBLIGED TO THOSE CRAZY PAGEANT COUNTRIES LIKE THE PHILIPPINES, COLOMBIA,THAILAND,USA,VIETNAM,BRAZIL.

IF YOU NOTICE, EVEN MISS WORLD IS DOING THIS, THAT'S WHY MISS WORLD CROWN WAS TAKEN AWAY FROM BINIBINING PILIPINAS.
STILL SOUTH AFRICA, INDIA AND MOST OF OTHER COUNTRIES ARE STILL GETTING AWAY WITH THIS RULE.
ESPECIALLY SOUTH AFRICA, THEY CAN EVEN SWITCH THEIR WINNERS ON THEIR OWN CONVINIENCE,,, I THINK THIS IS VERY UNFAIR.
Binibining ZOZI
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 386
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:10 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 187
Real Life Name/Nick: princess
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2000
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: cabin crew
Hobbies/Interests: travelling, pageantry
Message: Its ZOZI, BITCH

  • 2

Re: MUO and new franchise holders

Postby jidelk » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:09 pm

I, for one, loved the change of our franchise holder.
The previous holder was so old school and so many girls lost their chance of representing Colombia just because they were models previously 8-}

Also, Raimundo is part of the powerful people group, so sometimes the winners were just his friend's daughters, nieces, even girlfriends. And additionally, he saw Miss Universe as an additional task for the queen, not as her main focus. Natalie has changed that and girls now are more prepared than ever. So with more eligible candidates and more preparation, I won't be surprised if Colombia has another miss universe in the next 5 years.
User avatar
jidelk
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.
 
Posts: 1087
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:29 am
Location: Bogota
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 734
Real Life Name/Nick: Luis
Date of Birth: 04 Jun 1992
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Music, dancing, learning languages
Message: learn from ur enemies!

  • 0

Re: MUO and new franchise holders

Postby sephie » Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:19 am

Stoichio wrote:MUO simply wants BRANDING.
And a pool of young NDs, with fresh ideas and innovative mind to level up the brand.
Perfect example: outdated Binibining Pilipinas.



What do you mean by OUTDATED, what makes Bb. Pilipinas outdated?
Im really curious
sephie
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1086
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 4:17 am
Location: quezon city
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 696
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MUO and new franchise holders

Postby sephie » Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:20 am

jidelk wrote:I, for one, loved the change of our franchise holder.
The previous holder was so old school and so many girls lost their chance of representing Colombia just because they were models previously 8-}

Also, Raimundo is part of the powerful people group, so sometimes the winners were just his friend's daughters, nieces, even girlfriends. And additionally, he saw Miss Universe as an additional task for the queen, not as her main focus. Natalie has changed that and girls now are more prepared than ever. So with more eligible candidates and more preparation, I won't be surprised if Colombia has another miss universe in the next 5 years.



Curious about the situation in Colombia, was the change well received by Colombians or are people still more familiar with Senorita Colombia
sephie
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1086
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 4:17 am
Location: quezon city
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 696
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MUO and new franchise holders

Postby Binibining ZOZI » Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:27 am

sephie wrote:
Stoichio wrote:MUO simply wants BRANDING.
And a pool of young NDs, with fresh ideas and innovative mind to level up the brand.
Perfect example: outdated Binibining Pilipinas.



What do you mean by OUTDATED, what makes Bb. Pilipinas outdated?
Im really curious


HOW CAN BE BINIBINING PILIPINAS OUTDATED? PRODUCED 2 MISS UNIVERSE IN IMG ERA IS STILL NOT ENOUGH???
Binibining ZOZI
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 386
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:10 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 187
Real Life Name/Nick: princess
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2000
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: cabin crew
Hobbies/Interests: travelling, pageantry
Message: Its ZOZI, BITCH

  • 0

Re: MUO and new franchise holders

Postby LonFlores » Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:08 am

Stoichio wrote:MUO simply wants BRANDING.
And a pool of young NDs, with fresh ideas and innovative mind to level up the brand.
Perfect example: outdated Binibining Pilipinas.


HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. Mas innovative Bb. Pilipinas kaysa sa MUP.
LonFlores
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:14 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 165
Real Life Name/Nick: Lon Flores
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MUO and new franchise holders

Postby yuma » Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:47 am

Binibining ZOZI wrote:
sephie wrote:
Binibining ZOZI wrote:
filipinoako28 wrote:MUO is doing a GREAT DECISION changing franchise holders for the long haul. Anyone who cannot keep up or align themselves with the direction MUO is taking? I say good riddance.
1. MUO wanted the PH franchise to showcase Tourism. Bb. Pilipinas even has a Miss Tourism before but the farthest they have gone during a competition? I don’t know? Farmers Cubao? Recently they had an outing but it’s just Laguna.
2. MUO has been telling Bb. Pilipinas to not make it just a one night spectacle. Have a pre pageant. What did Bb. Pilipinas do? They justified that the cheaply produced Jag Jeans show is already part of the prelims. Also the National Competition which we know are lies! That NatCos was no pre pageant, girl please. Last year they had a swimsuit prelims but alas, too late. And it was very MGi-ish.
3. MUO has been big lately on advocacy and this is where Bb. Pilipinas is lagging way behind. For being a “Charity” organization, I am constantly surprised how Bb. Pilipinas does advocacy work, sometimes it’s not even bare minimum.

One thing going for Bb. Pilipinas is it’s LEGACY and name recall. But that’s not how Americans operate. They are very logical and always look for GROWTH. They can’t be with a stagnating org with just LEGACY as it’s main strength.


I 1 DONT THINK SO, BINIBINING PILIPINAS PRODUCED 2 MISS UNIVERSE DURING THE IMG ERA, ITS A RECORD BREAKING RECORD TOGETHER WITH SOUTH AFRICA....IT ALL ABOUT THE MONEY...MISS UNIVERSE ORGANIZATION IS ALL ABOUT BUSINESS, MORE MONEY WILL TAKE THE FRANCHISE.
IN TERMS OF BRANDING AND STAND ALONE PAGEANT, WHY SOUTH AFRICA, INDIA, AND 90% OF OTHER COUNTRIES ARE STILL GETTING AWAY WITH THIS SO CALLED BRANDING.
MISS SOUTH AFRICA STILL CROWNING MISS WORLD,SUPRANATIONAL, AND NDIA CROWNING MISS SUPRANATIONAL AS WELL...



Actually, this was the most obvious for me when they shifted franchises in Colombia.
If they want more money, I think they should strengthen their presence in European countries such as Italy, Germany, etc
They should replicate the success of France

In terms of branding, I would like to go back to what Shamcey said during their interview that Miss Universe wants a stand alone. But I think they want that because they want to get a cut in every deal closed in the pageant crazy countries



TRUE, MISS UNIVERSE UNDER IMG ERA IS MONEY CONSCIOUS, UNLIKE THE TRUMP ERA. THATS WHY MUO ORGANISATION ALREADY LOST ITS PRESTIGE.
THIS STAND ALONE / BRANDING EKK EKKK ARE ONLY OBLIGED TO THOSE CRAZY PAGEANT COUNTRIES LIKE THE PHILIPPINES, COLOMBIA,THAILAND,USA,VIETNAM,BRAZIL.

IF YOU NOTICE, EVEN MISS WORLD IS DOING THIS, THAT'S WHY MISS WORLD CROWN WAS TAKEN AWAY FROM BINIBINING PILIPINAS.
STILL SOUTH AFRICA, INDIA AND MOST OF OTHER COUNTRIES ARE STILL GETTING AWAY WITH THIS RULE.
ESPECIALLY SOUTH AFRICA, THEY CAN EVEN SWITCH THEIR WINNERS ON THEIR OWN CONVINIENCE,,, I THINK THIS IS VERY UNFAIR.


As a Brazilian, I don't think we're a "crazy pageant" country. To be honest, "nobody" cares about it here.
We could be a big powerhouse in every beauty pageant, but the lack of interest of the general population reduces the investments in this "world". Just to let you know, Miss Universe Brazil used to be broadcasted by our 4th largest tv station and now it's only broadcasted by an internet app from the sponsor.

We used to be a "crazy pageant" country a long time ago (50s and 60s).
yuma
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3681
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:04 pm
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Country: Brazil (br)
Reputation: 2313
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: _______________
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MUO and new franchise holders

Postby hauteegirl » Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:34 am

Before ang daming hanash kay Madamba na kesyo alisin na ang Miss Universe franchise sa Bb. Pilipinas tapos meron nang pumalit reklamo uli. For me, it's good that MUP has a new and different franchise para mabigyang pansin ang Miss International as the BIG 5 Pageant ng isang national beauty pageant. Hindi na siya nasa likod lagi ng Miss Universe. Ang nakakapanghinayang lang is, isang crown at isang international lang ang lalaban which is Miss Universe. Sayang ang daming girls na pagpipilian. Every BIG 5 Pageant like Miss Universe, MW, MI , ME should have their own national pageants.
User avatar
hauteegirl
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 7576
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:03 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 9903
Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist
Message: ahh shut up!

  • 1

Re: MUO and new franchise holders

Postby jhunz23 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:50 am

Only permanent is Change
Miss Universe evolves not only its organization & its brand, but also its franchises all over the world!
jhunz23
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2048
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 6:09 am
Location: Pampanga
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2308
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: MUO and new franchise holders

Postby ManMeat » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:35 am

I want open-minded franchise holders in my country too.
But current and previous franchise holders are both old fashioned

Good for you if your country’s ND is young and open-minded
I’m jealous!
Image
User avatar
ManMeat
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 9472
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:57 pm
Location: Your foreskin & pec cleavage
Country: Korea, Republic of (kr)
Reputation: 10221
Date of Birth: 27 Mar 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: Intact Salami smuggler
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Let me bury my face in your pec cleavage
Message: Atomik is Lesbian

  • 1

Re: MUO and new franchise holders

Postby Stoichio » Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:14 am

LonFlores wrote:
Stoichio wrote:MUO simply wants BRANDING.
And a pool of young NDs, with fresh ideas and innovative mind to level up the brand.
Perfect example: outdated Binibining Pilipinas.


HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. Mas innovative Bb. Pilipinas kaysa sa MUP.


Keep on dreaming! =;)) =;)) =;))


They hold a pageant this year for 3 months, and yet activities are sparsely scheduled. A sign that its pageant directors lack the brains and planning for such kind events. Even the official thread here in Misso, only 1 or 2 people are updating or contributing. L-)
User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 22710
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Alexandria
Country: Saint Pierre and Miquelon (pm)
Reputation: 22208
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 0

Re: MUO and new franchise holders

Postby HardlineWreck » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:45 am

The only constant in this world is change.

I like the changes in National pageants in Philippines because we do have a seperate natl pageant in a SPECIFIC INTERNATIONAL PAGEANT

Miss UNIVERSE Philippines - for Miss UNIVERSE
Bb. Pilipinas - for Miss INTERNATIONAL
Miss WORLD Philippines - for Miss WORLD
Miss EARTH Philippines - for Miss EARTH

That is the advantage of individual pageants because they can focus on their SPECIFIC PAGEANTS. Besides, maganda ngang ganyan para mas masala ng maayos and training din ng rep natin yan ay maayos rin.
#FortheWIN #ForThePHILIPPINES #TeamPHILIPPINES

LABAN TEAM PILIPINAS

The ONCE IN A BLUE MOON lurker ng MISSO.
HardlineWreck
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:32 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 154
Real Life Name/Nick: Mack
Date of Birth: 30 Dec 1998
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Science Teacher, Biologist and Chemist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Reading Science/Fiction Books


Return to Miss Universe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bedohoors, bukita, gayvampire4u, ivaSoisp, Jekaycl, Majestic-12 [Bot], RuslanGak, Semenjaj

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology