Miss Universe PREACHES!

Miss Universe PREACHES!

Postby bcdf1930 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:15 pm

Miss Universe PREACHES!

bcdf1930
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Anonymous:)
Date of Birth: 23 Nov 1984
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: IT professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books, browsing Internet

Re: Miss Universe PREACHES!

Postby esperasave » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:40 pm

bcdf1930 wrote:Miss Universe PREACHES!

It's not her fault. It is MUO who should defend her from bashers. When she became the winner from the competition, she was in good physical condition that everyone was happy she was chosen. How come that she became under the Public Radar because of her weight just 2 months after she was selected as Miss U when she is provided with a personal assistant to look after her so that she is committed with her reign in its entirety. It's a team effort from the Organization to make sure Her journey is running smoothly because she is the face and voice of MUO. And if you represent The Brand of Miss Universe, Your face (Symbolizes the Physical attributes) and Voice should go Hand In Hand To sell their mission, vision and philosophy to worldwide rather the universal centerstage. In the long run, just A Voice or Face alone won't make any difference at all. MUO needs to groom Her with her entirety in a way The Public would treat her with Respect. OTHERWISE, MISS UNIVERSE ORG WANTS TO INSTIGATE YET ANOTER COMMOTION IN THE SOCIAL MEDIA.
esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Postby hauteegirl » Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:35 am

You worked hard to lose weight to win the most prestigious pageant in the Universe. Then after you won you stop caring about your weight. You tricked the judges and organization. If you don't care about the bashers or what other people say then why not compete with the weight you are comfortable with like Siera Bearchell. I am pretty sure her training was harder than being a reigning queen.
hauteegirl
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: counting millions of $

Postby ritikapal » Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:54 pm

hauteegirl wrote:You worked hard to lose weight to win the most prestigious pageant in the Universe. Then after you won you stop caring about your weight. You tricked the judges and organization. If you don't care about the bashers or what other people say then why not compete with the weight you are comfortable with like Siera Bearchell. I am pretty sure her training was harder than being a reigning queen.

Stop with the trickery accusation she has gained weight because of her illness which she has clearly mentioned in many interview and yes she's working on getting back to her old self and yes it will take some time in the meanwhile if people stopped with their meanness then it would be a more empathetic place to live in.
ritikapal
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: Ritika
Date of Birth: 29 Oct 1992
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Working
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby esperasave » Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:17 pm

hauteegirl wrote:You worked hard to lose weight to win the most prestigious pageant in the Universe. Then after you won you stop caring about your weight. You tricked the judges and organization. If you don't care about the bashers or what other people say then why not compete with the weight you are comfortable with like Siera Bearchell. I am pretty sure her training was harder than being a reigning queen.

Beauty Pageantries and Politics are aligned to each other. They would bring promises that is stating to choose me as your winner because my advocacy and platform are better than others so that's why I'm a good choice. But they lie on you. They fool, trick or make you believe that they would bring the best in the world rather the universe. Also, Hollywood and Showbiz would also bring out the same. It's purely crazy, deceiving and Blunt. However, The CHURCH is not and most especially those People who are actively involved with it. They don't BASH and BULLY. They are not TOXIC AND NEGATIVE to People who Embraces them. THEY ALWAYS SEEK THE TRURTH FOR YOU. You don't have to die to experience HEAVEN but THEY WILL BRING HEAVEN AND NIRVANA TO YOU. My MOM is even A Senior Citizen and disable but she enjoys coming to The Church. Also, they don't bother her. They don't annoy her. But the outside world, rather the Universe, They keep asking why she became disabled. It's so Annoying. Just like the current Miss Universe, people are asking WHY YOU BECOME FAT? It is so mean and irritating to always hear that. SO BEWARE AND BE AWARE.
esperasave

Postby Sophia7 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:08 am

I agree. She tricked everybody. If she had issue, why she was skinny during the pageant then boom, when she won her real self came out!
Sophia7

Date of Birth: 08 Nov 1992
Profession: LAWYERing!
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant, LAW, MGMT & FASHION!

Postby Sophia7 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:09 am

ritikapal wrote:

Stop with the trickery accusation she has gained weight because of her illness which she has clearly mentioned in many interview and yes she's working on getting back to her old self and yes it will take some time in the meanwhile if people stopped with their meanness then it would be a more empathetic place to live in.

blah! She needs to get back in shape or return the crown!
Sophia7

Date of Birth: 08 Nov 1992
Profession: LAWYERing!
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant, LAW, MGMT & FASHION!

Postby esperasave » Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:20 pm

Sophia7 wrote:
ritikapal wrote:

blah! She needs to get back in shape or return the crown!

It's not her fault because she's under the care of MUO which they should look after with her entirety. MUO doesn't even measure their candidates in the competition. And even MWO, they too don't care to use a measuring tape so that no one is above or below the criteria. They only care about the age of the ladies but the rest, they just admit and accept anyone.
esperasave

Postby hauteegirl » Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:59 am

ritikapal wrote:

Blah blah blah! Tell it to the marines. All girls wanna lose weight when theyre on bound to the pageant and some could only lose so much. Like I said, and i will say it again. It will be more of meaningful about her "preach" if she joined and carry the same weight and won the pageant I will believe her more. Obviously, she tried to lose weight for the pageant and after she won she just didn't care anymore. After all, there is really no contract about what weight you should be when you become a Miss Universe. So defend all you can but it's all BS for me. :-@
hauteegirl

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: counting millions of $

Postby esperasave » Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:17 am

hauteegirl wrote:
ritikapal wrote:

Blah blah blah! Tell it to the marines. All girls wanna lose weight when theyre on bound to the pageant and some could only lose so much. Like I said, and i will say it again. It will be more of meaningful about her "preach" if she joined and carry the same weight and won the pageant I will believe her more. Obviously, she tried to lose weight for the pageant and after she won she just didn't care anymore. After all, there is really no contract about what weight you should be when you become a Miss Universe. So defend all you can but it's all BS for me. :-@

She is lucky to have won under this new management but if not, The Original owner which is The Catalina SwimWear and up to the 80's with Gulf+Pacific, they made them weigh and measure every contestants to make sure they would meet the criteria because they have to be fit and healthy enough to sell Their Product and Services for Women. This in turn, the winner didn't have any issue with weight for the whole year of her reign.
esperasave

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:42 pm

Its a delicate situation & I don't think everyone is coming from a bad place. I think many of us are concerned the problem is simultaneously there are others who are taking advantage to be mean & bully. Now that she's spoken about it many times & even released a statement on twitter, we know. Autoimmune conditions get worse with stress and she definitely went through a lot of that with the stress of competing, moving to a new country & living alone for the first time & all the bullying on top of it did not help. Coming to US triggered her disease to a whole new level! The diet here sucks, filled with chemicals. Its like when American goes to India & is told not to drink the water because they'll become sick, but ppl living there are used to it. Its not normal to have this much change in a short amount of time, so she is CLEARLY going through something, ppl should use common sense if she could help it would she choose to do this to herself knowing that she is going to live her life publicly for the year? People also need to remember she is only 22 & was 21 when she won, the youngest winner of IMG &, the last time something similar happened, it happened with very young women as well Zulekya & Alicia who I believe were in their late teens when they won. And I completely agree with the person who mentioned that she was under the care of the MUO for these past 3 months and I find it funny that people attacked her instead of questioning MUO. They had 1 job in these few months which was to look after her. She has certain dietary needs with this condition that need to be taken care of. I just hope that adults close to her & around this young woman know what to do & how to help her. Who knows while in India, she was able to meet with her doctor & figure out something that'll work for her long term. In the meantime I hope ppl will treat her with respect & kindness.
Iknowbeauty

Date of Birth: 15 Oct 2015
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Handsama » Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:13 am

By no means am I questioning her medical condition but I speak from someone who lived in New York City for many years. The city never lacks of gluten free food and is one of the best places to live in the US for anyone with gluten sensitivity. One can probably find gluten free stuff in every grocery and restaurant out there. In addition, there are tons of doctors and nutritionists who could help her find the right diet.

My concern is that there might be something more that’s going on that she hasn’t divulged as it might be too personal. I do worry about her health so would it be better perhaps if she asks the MUO to allow her to stay longer (perhaps for the remainder of her reign?) in India where she has lots of support. Plus she can go back to consuming the type of diet she’s used to.
Handsama

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby Iknowbeauty » Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:31 am

Handsama wrote:By no means am I questioning her medical condition but I speak from someone who lived in New York City for many years. The city never lacks of gluten free food and is one of the best places to live in the US for anyone with gluten sensitivity. One can probably find gluten free stuff in every grocery and restaurant out there. In addition, there are tons of doctors and nutritionists who could help her find the right diet.

My concern is that there might be something more that’s going on that she hasn’t divulged as it might be too personal. I do worry about her health so would it be better perhaps if she asks the MUO to allow her to stay longer (perhaps for the remainder of her reign?) in India where she has lots of support. Plus she can go back to consuming the type of diet she’s used to.

This is an interesting suggestion you made & I don't see why not India can subsitute as NY & she would just fly from there to where ever she needs to be, ofcourse that would be upto Harnaaz & MUO. Also theres the question of is that even necessary? Maybe after they've seen the strong reactions from ppl they might find a solution or consider different approach that will work. I mean we are still making assumptions even though the celiac has been confirmed we don't know the details I've heard everything from accidental consumption to med reactions. I even have my own theory but I am entering into conspiracy theory terrority now, but what if its the vaccines, they are saying theres been rise in autoimmune disorders in young people. I'm putting my business out here, but I've also had blood test recently & one of things tested was celiac & also ulcerative colitis another autoimmune disorder. The strangest & thing to look at is it was only triggered living in US for her & that is why I say adults or ppl around her, I hope they all have her best interest in mind.
Iknowbeauty

Postby life » Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:56 pm

If people are mad at Harnaaz for gaining weight, then what about Pia who went to the other extreme after winning Miss Universe 2015? She had become too skinny and anorexic after winning.
life
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: life
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: chat,browse,meet people,play

Postby Iknowbeauty » Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:20 pm

life wrote:If people are mad at Harnaaz for gaining weight, then what about Pia who went to the other extreme after winning Miss Universe 2015? She had become too skinny and anorexic after winning.

That's also something Miss Universe should answer for. They sell this notion that they'll be living the life after they win, and instead get stuck in their apartment only to be let out when they have events and they wonder why they are getting depressed or gaining weight or losing weight. This is unheard of with Miss Worlds because Miss World has the right idea. They keep them so busy but when they do have a period of break they send them back to their home countries, not keep them locked up in London.
Iknowbeauty

Postby life » Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:02 pm

Iknowbeauty wrote:
life wrote:If people are mad at Harnaaz for gaining weight, then what about Pia who went to the other extreme after winning Miss Universe 2015? She had become too skinny and anorexic after winning.

That's also something Miss Universe should answer for. They sell this notion that they'll be living the life after they win, and instead get stuck in their apartment only to be let out when they have events and they wonder why they are getting depressed or gaining weight or losing weight. This is unheard of with Miss Worlds because Miss World has the right idea. They keep them so busy but when they do have a period of break they send them back to their home countries, not keep them locked up in London.

Well Miss Universe did not always lock them up. It only started from Zozi because 'pandemic' started unfortunately right after she won. I think Pia did have a lot of events. But Pia was carrying a lot of baggage from her past personal life. Zozi and Andrea had to suffer really due to the pandemic. But with Harnaaz it's getting better what with such an awesome homecoming and now this amazing ongoing trip in the Philippines. But my point really is when Pia got anorexic and wafer thin, people never questioned it. Because people have this stereotype of beauty queens should be 'size zero' . So they did not find anything anything odd with her. But to think about it, because of that notion they completely missed the point that she was unhappy and depressed and even though it showed on her face they just did not care. They were just happy with her 'size zero' figure, never mind even if it was as result of something completely negative as depression. What about Pia's own happiness? Did anyone think of that instead being selfish?
life

Real Life Name/Nick: life
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: chat,browse,meet people,play

Return to Miss Universe