TWO MISS UNIVERSE EVENT IN ONE YEAR!

Image



  • 2

TWO MISS UNIVERSE EVENT IN ONE YEAR!

Postby bootsguy » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:07 am

    

It is a rare occasion for Miss Universe to hold two Miss Universe competitions in one year - back in 2017 when the 65th Miss Universe 2016 was held in January of that year and the 66th Miss Universe 2017 was held later in November. Last year the 69th Miss Universe 2020 was held in May 2021 and later just last December the 70th Miss Universe 2021 was held making it the shortest reign of a duly fulfilled Miss Universe winner. What can you say about this? Agree or disagree to have two Miss Universe pageants in one year?


Watchful Eyes Of A Silhouette http://hamsternice.blogspot.com


User avatar
bootsguy
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3764
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:46 am
Location: Kirkuk
Country: Iraq (iq)
Reputation: 837
Date of Birth: 25 Oct 1960
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: customer service representative soldier
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: reading, watching television, boots, boys
Message: i want to make friends and learn from fellow pageant fanatics.

  • 0

Re: TWO MISS UNIVERSE EVENT IN ONE YEAR!

Postby Ian Sebastin » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:19 am

They should not have held a pageant in 2020. Most countries were on lock down. No one could travel anywhere. It just did not make sense.

It was not fair to Andrea Meza because she had such a short reign.

Then they rushed to host another pageant just as cases were climbing again.

However with that said you have to give the MUO credit for pulling it off.

Other pageants have been canceled such as Miss World or extremely tacky done via webcam like Miss Earth.

I thought the 2020 and 2021 edition were both great pageants.

AGENT OF BEAUTY
User avatar
Ian Sebastin
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 1764
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:19 am
Location: Earth
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: -688
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: Insurance
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling and Beauty
Message: Catch me if you can.........

  • 0

Re: TWO MISS UNIVERSE EVENT IN ONE YEAR!

Postby LonFlores » Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:48 am

Ian Sebastin wrote:They should not have held a pageant in 2020. Most countries were on lock down. No one could travel anywhere. It just did not make sense.

It was not fair to Andrea Meza because she had such a short reign.

Then they rushed to host another pageant just as cases were climbing again.

However with that said you have to give the MUO credit for pulling it off.

Other pageants have been canceled such as Miss World or extremely tacky done via webcam like Miss Earth.

I thought the 2020 and 2021 edition were both great pageants.


Miss Earth was great. Able to adjust and crown great winners. Not trashy winners like Zuleyka.
LonFlores
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:14 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 130
Real Life Name/Nick: Lon Flores
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: TWO MISS UNIVERSE EVENT IN ONE YEAR!

Postby Mona Lisa » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:03 am

Ian Sebastian is now having a Superstar tag ???
:-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O

It is said that superstars are charismatic, right?, have y'all forgotten that mostly everyone here in this forum abhors the guy.
=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Welcome to misso
:%)) :%)) :%))
LIFE BIGGEST TRAGEDY IS THAT WE GET OLD TOO SOON N WISE TOO LATE
ImageImage
User avatar
Mona Lisa
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 1396
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:44 am
Country: Burundi (bi)
Reputation: 3116
Date of Birth: 06 Feb 1991
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdVKZkfAkpk
Hobbies/Interests: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwy8B-p-rDg
Message: We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.

  • -5

Re: TWO MISS UNIVERSE EVENT IN ONE YEAR!

Postby Giuliana Paulina » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:13 am

Ian Sebastin wrote:They should not have held a pageant in 2020. Most countries were on lock down. No one could travel anywhere. It just did not make sense.

It was not fair to Andrea Meza because she had such a short reign.

Then they rushed to host another pageant just as cases were climbing again.

However with that said you have to give the MUO credit for pulling it off.

Other pageants have been canceled such as Miss World or extremely tacky done via webcam like Miss Earth.

I thought the 2020 and 2021 edition were both great pageants.


Agree :=p

Congrats to your new tag, well deserved Ian. :=p

Dont mind the cockroach above from the filthy slum of manila, let them die of envy!

User avatar
Giuliana Paulina
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:54 pm
Location: Puerto Rico
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 95
Date of Birth: 16 Apr 1991
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Amazon Queen
Hobbies/Interests: Wild Party
Message: Bitch please... I'm Perfect!

  • 3

Re: TWO MISS UNIVERSE EVENT IN ONE YEAR!

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:19 am

.


I thought misso is coming up with a DEVIL tag. :D/ :D/ :D/


.
Life isn’t about pleasing everybody.
You cannot please everyone and that’s OK!
ImageImage
User avatar
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 2979
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 1:02 pm
Country: Saint Lucia (lc)
Reputation: 4267
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

  • 1

Re: TWO MISS UNIVERSE EVENT IN ONE YEAR!

Postby Kukay » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:26 am

Virginia Dalisay wrote:.


I thought misso is coming up with a DEVIL tag. :D/ :D/ :D/


.


I want the Demon tag .
Granny should bring it back .
I’m so qualified to have that tag .
So many Pinoys here hate this Kukay account .
User avatar
Kukay
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
 
Posts: 10840
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 48866
Date of Birth: 16 Nov 2007
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Tambay
Hobbies/Interests: Mang asar
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: TWO MISS UNIVERSE EVENT IN ONE YEAR!

Postby Kukay » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:29 am

Granny ...

If you’re reading this .
Please bring back the Demon tag .
Kakabugin ko ang Misso and I’ll use only one account.
Pramis.
User avatar
Kukay
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
 
Posts: 10840
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 48866
Date of Birth: 16 Nov 2007
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Tambay
Hobbies/Interests: Mang asar
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: TWO MISS UNIVERSE EVENT IN ONE YEAR!

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:36 am

Kukay wrote:Granny ...

If you’re reading this .
Please bring back the Demon tag .
Kakabugin ko ang Misso .
Pramis.


Agree, there will be more fun and excitement.

Boring kasi kung lahat mabait at nag aagree.

Maganda yung may diversity and opposite side para balance

Granny please, return the DEVIL TAG... now nah ... charrrr >=p >=p >=p <:-P

.
Life isn’t about pleasing everybody.
You cannot please everyone and that’s OK!
ImageImage
User avatar
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 2979
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 1:02 pm
Country: Saint Lucia (lc)
Reputation: 4267
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

  • 1

Re: TWO MISS UNIVERSE EVENT IN ONE YEAR!

Postby Kukay » Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:35 am

Virginia Dalisay wrote:
Kukay wrote:Granny ...

If you’re reading this .
Please bring back the Demon tag .
Kakabugin ko ang Misso .
Pramis.


Agree, there will be more fun and excitement.

Boring kasi kung lahat mabait at nag aagree.

Maganda yung may diversity and opposite side para balance

Granny please, return the DEVIL TAG... now nah ... charrrr >=p >=p >=p <:-P

.
[size=150]

I know how to play the game ‘no .
Ang bawal dito eh yung crass and vulgar .
Ako I’m on the fringes na naughty naughty .
Tsaka I’m not full hatred lang .... I put entertainment and humor which is a talent . Not everyone can do what I do .
Hard to explain ... basta ganon .
Plus I scan the playing field .
I adjust .
Like now na super boring .... I don’t want to stick out like a sore thumb . Dapat medya medya na evil lang kasi you don’t want na ma ban ( eh ang mga pinoy mods eh trigger happy yan sa mga pinoy bashers . If you’re a Pinoy and you’re a basher , the chances na todasin ka is very high, cannot be said to foreigner bashers ) .
But I can be a far greater evil as I want to be .
Again hard to explain basta ganon .
Bashing is an art form here in Misso .
Kaya kong kaplogin kung sino mang herodes dito and I love going against the tide .
The only catch eh dapat I really don’t like the girl ... kahit anong bansa pa yan .
Spectacular ang bashings ko kong wagas . Ha ha

And here’s the thing .. andameng pwedeng sungalngalin this 2021 Miss Universe pageant . If Granny offered the Demon tag it would have been bongga Miss Universe season here in Misso . [k/size]
User avatar
Kukay
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
 
Posts: 10840
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 48866
Date of Birth: 16 Nov 2007
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Tambay
Hobbies/Interests: Mang asar
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: TWO MISS UNIVERSE EVENT IN ONE YEAR!

Postby esperasave » Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:03 pm

I don't think that it will improve Misso forum with a cheap publicity stunt.
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3004
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1276
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 2

Re: TWO MISS UNIVERSE EVENT IN ONE YEAR!

Postby mrgary » Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:04 pm

Who gives a rat's ass if Andrea Meza only had a very short reign as Miss Universe? What's important was that she was MISS UNIVERSE! In all honesty, nobody remembers which Miss Universe winner has had the longest and the shortest reign except the real pageant fanatics. As a matter of fact, most regular people that have no interest in pageantry cannot even remember the exact year that their winner became Miss Universe. However, people in the future will always remember that Andrea was once a Miss Universe because a Miss Universe honour is forever!
User avatar
mrgary
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2045
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: New York, USA
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 4270
Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling
Message: "Veni, vidi, vici." - Julius Caesar; 47 B.C.

  • 0

Re: TWO MISS UNIVERSE EVENT IN ONE YEAR!

Postby Mona Lisa » Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:08 pm

Hala Kukay, cheap daw yang mga kuda stunt mo sabi ni esperasave. :-O :-O :-O
LIFE BIGGEST TRAGEDY IS THAT WE GET OLD TOO SOON N WISE TOO LATE
ImageImage
User avatar
Mona Lisa
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 1396
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:44 am
Country: Burundi (bi)
Reputation: 3116
Date of Birth: 06 Feb 1991
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdVKZkfAkpk
Hobbies/Interests: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwy8B-p-rDg
Message: We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.

  • 1

Re: TWO MISS UNIVERSE EVENT IN ONE YEAR!

Postby mrgary » Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:16 pm

I don't mind having two Miss Universe events in a single year for as long as the chronology of winners per year is strictly maintained. I think this was the main reason why the Miss Universe Organisation really endeavoured to hold these events in a single year despite the many challenges that hurled against them. I applaud them for demonstrating their marvelous efforts in maintaining the chronology of winners since the pageant started on June 28, 1952. Kudos to Paula Shugart and the rest of the organisers of MUO. Congratulations also to the best pageant fans in the world for faithfully supporting THE ONLY much-awaited top-tier pageant event in the universe each year!
User avatar
mrgary
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2045
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: New York, USA
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 4270
Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling
Message: "Veni, vidi, vici." - Julius Caesar; 47 B.C.

  • 0

Re: TWO MISS UNIVERSE EVENT IN ONE YEAR!

Postby BUKNOY LUGA » Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:24 pm

Virginia Dalisay wrote:.
I thought misso is coming up with a DEVIL tag. :D/ :D/ :D/
.

I want an Angel tag please [-O< [-O< [-O<
.
Last edited by BUKNOY LUGA on Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
BUKNOY LUGA
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 331
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:47 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 410
Date of Birth: 01 Jun 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Matinee Idol
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Counter Strike
Message: WE HAVE OUR DREAMS, BECAUSE WITHOUT THEM, WE COULD NOT BEAR THE TRUTH.

  • 1

Re: TWO MISS UNIVERSE EVENT IN ONE YEAR!

Postby ajsy0203 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:25 pm

2014 & 2016 editions are moved to January due to host city unable to get the deal and these broadcast networks are trying not to clash with highly rated NFL games, in the 2014 edition TV ratings was very high when there is no NFL game involved?

2020 edition is a unique one because of COVID travel restrictions.
Last edited by ajsy0203 on Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Final 12 Revealed: Beatrice, Chanique, Clemence, Destiny, Harnaaz, Jareerat, Marisa, Maureen, Nadia, Naelah, Romina, Valeria
https://surveyhero.com/c/perk3j9k
ajsy0203
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 10619
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 4179
Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: TWO MISS UNIVERSE EVENT IN ONE YEAR!

Postby Rosa Mystica » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:07 pm


If there is one presidential candidate who is difficult to market, it is Bongbong Marcos. Why? For 35 years, his family has been castigated, they have been labeled "magnanakaw," and he has been the victim of long-term Liberal Party (LP) propaganda.

It should have been VP Leni Robredo's time to shine as LP's bet. However, surveys show otherwise.

This simply means that when your advertisement disrupts people's peace of mind, it makes them dislike your product.

Why am I saying this?

This is because Leni Robredo's campaign has done nothing but vilify her opponents and insult their supporters. They failed to investigate the current state of affairs. They failed to recognize that people need to hear programs and platforms, not hatred or rhetoric.

Unfortunately, they are stuck on the traditional political campaign because they believe that what worked in 1986 will also work in 2022.

I'm not going to bombard you with psycho babble, but people are already awake at this time. They have access to documents or evidence that show how great Marcos is. His greatness is something that Kakampotas is allergic to because it would definitely enlighten the minds of the people, that Cory Aquino and her ilks have done nothing but make us believe that they are the icons of democracy when in reality, she is the real DICTATOR. .

Case in point: Cory Aquino conscripted the 1987 Constitution without the consent of the people. Under the 1973 Constitution, a new constitution can only be adopted after it has been amended and ratified by a majority of the votes cast in the referendum-plebiscite. However, there is no voting that took place in Cory's regime. During that time period, no one in the Philippines studied social behavior. Cory Aquino simply wants to change the Constitution, and as a result, we remain a poor country.

LENI ROBREDO IS CORY AQUINO'S PRESENT VERSION, and, like Cory, she was only elected because her husband died. Her lack of competence in her political career is evident in the way she speaks and reacts to issues. We don't see her winning the presidential surveys because majority of the people don't want to entrust the fate of our country again to a widow who is nothing more than a pawn of her political party.



ImageImage
User avatar
Rosa Mystica
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1417
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:29 pm
Country: Netherlands Antilles (an)
Reputation: 3358
Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1990
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Call Center Agent
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Movies
Message: Those who tried to break you are expecting you to be in fight mode. Conquer them with your peace.

  • 0

Re: TWO MISS UNIVERSE EVENT IN ONE YEAR!

Postby Kukay » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:05 pm

Mona Lisa wrote:Hala Kukay, cheap daw yang mga kuda stunt mo sabi ni esperasave. :-O :-O :-O


I have nothing to prove .

But I can definitely say ....
Dito sa Misso ...hampas lupa ang tingin ng both pinoy admins and mods if you’re a pinoy and a basher . The chances of you getting banned is very high .
Alam mo naman dito sa Misso .... they love kissing the asses of foreigners .

Ako kasi eh US based kaya they tolerate me .
Kaya unique ang kalagayan ko .
And I will take advantage of it if the demon tag is up for grabs .
Yung mga foreigners na they love to himod the pwet eh hindi naman nakatira sa US ‘no ... they don’t have the American attitude .... nangunguyakoy ang mga yan kung papano mag post ng bongga at mega superlativa in English .
And those who are in the US na bashers ... susme ... mga genetic ang bashing. Hindi sila updated sa latest .
Kasi you have to be very active sa US social media and sa mainstream US media para tumbok mo pulso ng mga kano ‘no .
I’m not claiming na super active ako and updated na updated ... pero undeniably na compared sa mokong dito sa
Misso na taga US ...modesty aside , mas bongga talaga ako .
User avatar
Kukay
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
 
Posts: 10840
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 48866
Date of Birth: 16 Nov 2007
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Tambay
Hobbies/Interests: Mang asar
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: TWO MISS UNIVERSE EVENT IN ONE YEAR!

Postby Kukay » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:41 pm

Ang problema eh nababaitan saken si Granny .
Yung mga binigyan ng Demon tags before eh talagang maiitim ang budhi .

Ako kasi I put humor to my bashings kasi I don’t thrive and I can’t thrive kung pure hatred lang ... in my case kelangan talaga it has to be funny . Dapat nasasarapan ako with my own posts and bashings . That’s just me .

Plus pa ... I’m not a poser . I posted pics and videos .
Eh daldalita pako .
Dakdak ng dakdak .
Entertainer Super Star ang dateng.... pero I want that Demon tag.
True to life na true to life .
Peks man .
Mamatay man .
Walang halong kapekean whatsoever.
User avatar
Kukay
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
 
Posts: 10840
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 48866
Date of Birth: 16 Nov 2007
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Tambay
Hobbies/Interests: Mang asar
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: TWO MISS UNIVERSE EVENT IN ONE YEAR!

Postby lingintexas » Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:18 pm

LonFlores wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:They should not have held a pageant in 2020. Most countries were on lock down. No one could travel anywhere. It just did not make sense.

It was not fair to Andrea Meza because she had such a short reign.

Then they rushed to host another pageant just as cases were climbing again.

However with that said you have to give the MUO credit for pulling it off.

Other pageants have been canceled such as Miss World or extremely tacky done via webcam like Miss Earth.

I thought the 2020 and 2021 edition were both great pageants.


Miss Earth was great. Able to adjust and crown great winners. Not trashy winners like Zuleyka.


Not sure why you have to attack Zuleyka if Ian said something about Miss Earth and yes the whole web production is tacky and cheap-looking and makes no sense.
User avatar
lingintexas
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3780
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:57 pm
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 661
Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers
Message: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

  • 0

Re: TWO MISS UNIVERSE EVENT IN ONE YEAR!

Postby LonFlores » Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:45 pm

lingintexas wrote:
LonFlores wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:They should not have held a pageant in 2020. Most countries were on lock down. No one could travel anywhere. It just did not make sense.

It was not fair to Andrea Meza because she had such a short reign.

Then they rushed to host another pageant just as cases were climbing again.

However with that said you have to give the MUO credit for pulling it off.

Other pageants have been canceled such as Miss World or extremely tacky done via webcam like Miss Earth.

I thought the 2020 and 2021 edition were both great pageants.


Miss Earth was great. Able to adjust and crown great winners. Not trashy winners like Zuleyka.


Not sure why you have to attack Zuleyka if Ian said something about Miss Earth and yes the whole web production is tacky and cheap-looking and makes no sense.


Playing innocent now? You play bitchy and we use your bitchiness, you cry foul? Hahahahhaahaha
LonFlores
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:14 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 130
Real Life Name/Nick: Lon Flores
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: TWO MISS UNIVERSE EVENT IN ONE YEAR!

Postby LonFlores » Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:46 pm

lingintexas wrote:
LonFlores wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:They should not have held a pageant in 2020. Most countries were on lock down. No one could travel anywhere. It just did not make sense.

It was not fair to Andrea Meza because she had such a short reign.

Then they rushed to host another pageant just as cases were climbing again.

However with that said you have to give the MUO credit for pulling it off.

Other pageants have been canceled such as Miss World or extremely tacky done via webcam like Miss Earth.

I thought the 2020 and 2021 edition were both great pageants.


Miss Earth was great. Able to adjust and crown great winners. Not trashy winners like Zuleyka.


Not sure why you have to attack Zuleyka if Ian said something about Miss Earth and yes the whole web production is tacky and cheap-looking and makes no sense.


Makes no sense? But LED makes sense? Cheap human being. Pwe!
LonFlores
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:14 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 130
Real Life Name/Nick: Lon Flores
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: TWO MISS UNIVERSE EVENT IN ONE YEAR!

Postby lingintexas » Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:30 pm

LonFlores wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
LonFlores wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:They should not have held a pageant in 2020. Most countries were on lock down. No one could travel anywhere. It just did not make sense.

It was not fair to Andrea Meza because she had such a short reign.

Then they rushed to host another pageant just as cases were climbing again.

However with that said you have to give the MUO credit for pulling it off.

Other pageants have been canceled such as Miss World or extremely tacky done via webcam like Miss Earth.

I thought the 2020 and 2021 edition were both great pageants.


Miss Earth was great. Able to adjust and crown great winners. Not trashy winners like Zuleyka.


Not sure why you have to attack Zuleyka if Ian said something about Miss Earth and yes the whole web production is tacky and cheap-looking and makes no sense.


Makes no sense? But LED makes sense? Cheap human being. Pwe!


Girl go clean whatever dirty ass cyber cafe you crawled out of. I don't play innocent nor was I speaking to your insignificant ass. Go jump off a cliff and land on some spike cunt.
User avatar
lingintexas
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3780
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:57 pm
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 661
Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers
Message: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

  • 0

Re: TWO MISS UNIVERSE EVENT IN ONE YEAR!

Postby lingintexas » Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:32 pm

LonFlores wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
LonFlores wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:They should not have held a pageant in 2020. Most countries were on lock down. No one could travel anywhere. It just did not make sense.

It was not fair to Andrea Meza because she had such a short reign.

Then they rushed to host another pageant just as cases were climbing again.

However with that said you have to give the MUO credit for pulling it off.

Other pageants have been canceled such as Miss World or extremely tacky done via webcam like Miss Earth.

I thought the 2020 and 2021 edition were both great pageants.


Miss Earth was great. Able to adjust and crown great winners. Not trashy winners like Zuleyka.


Not sure why you have to attack Zuleyka if Ian said something about Miss Earth and yes the whole web production is tacky and cheap-looking and makes no sense.


Playing innocent now? You play bitchy and we use your bitchiness, you cry foul? Hahahahhaahaha



What's expensive to you is cheap to others just saying like your mother you know.
Last edited by lingintexas on Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
lingintexas
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3780
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:57 pm
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 661
Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers
Message: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

  • 0

Re: TWO MISS UNIVERSE EVENT IN ONE YEAR!

Postby Kukay » Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:33 pm

To Granny I’m just a demonyito na nagpapa cute .
Pero truth to be told I’m not .
Randam ko na deserve ko ang Demon tag .
And it shows naman ‘no .
Pawee hates me .
XAMURAI hates me.
Kahit yang Earendil / James McGovery nayan hates me . He even banned this Kukay account .
DOPE and UNO both hate me .

Susme ... sino paba ang dapat kong galitin to prove my worth ?
User avatar
Kukay
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
 
Posts: 10840
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 48866
Date of Birth: 16 Nov 2007
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Tambay
Hobbies/Interests: Mang asar
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: TWO MISS UNIVERSE EVENT IN ONE YEAR!

Postby mybadname » Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:33 am

Misso is such a laughing stock. It doesn't stand to its core. What a shame. Superstar for Ian? What!!!! Hahahahhaha. Abnoy and nagbigay ng tag na yon sa kanya.
my name is bad but i am good

MissUniverse/MissEarth
User avatar
mybadname
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2684
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:07 am
Location: sweden
Country: Sweden (se)
Reputation: 3611
Real Life Name/Nick: ralph
Date of Birth: 19 Nov 1980
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: hello everyone

  • 0

Re: TWO MISS UNIVERSE EVENT IN ONE YEAR!

Postby esperasave » Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:27 am

mybadname wrote:Misso is such a laughing stock. It doesn't stand to its core. What a shame. Superstar for Ian? What!!!! Hahahahhaha. Abnoy and nagbigay ng tag na yon sa kanya.


Also, it's appropriate for Ian to be tagged as Devil and besides, he claimed for it himself. He is a basher, negotron and hater so he should carry that title for the rest of his life.
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3004
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1276
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 0

Re: TWO MISS UNIVERSE EVENT IN ONE YEAR!

Postby poker_man » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:24 pm

Do you expect anything from IMG? They are a poor organization. That's why they keep placing the same fanatic countries because they want funds.
User avatar
poker_man
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1941
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:42 am
Location: New York City
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 934
Date of Birth: 21 Jun 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Doctor
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: TWO MISS UNIVERSE EVENT IN ONE YEAR!

Postby Darna na Dyesebel pa » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:39 pm

poker_man wrote:Do you expect anything from IMG? They are a poor organization. That's why they keep placing the same fanatic countries because they want funds.


What’s wrong with wanting patronage and money ?

No organization will survive without money most especially with the pandemic going on .

Reality bites .

I have no issue whatsoever with the results .
The powerhouse countries Colombia , Venezuela , Philippines , South Africa, PR etc sent strong girls .
It seems to be a very fair pageant with Singapore , Great Britain , The Bahamas etc making the first cut .
I don’t see anyone complaining except you .
User avatar
Darna na Dyesebel pa
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 7842
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:36 am
Location: somewhere
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 49232
Real Life Name/Nick: Darna Dyesebel
Date of Birth: 27 Oct 2010
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: ==========
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: ==========


Return to Miss Universe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Berga, edwardmedrano, esperasave, Faidaybipsy, Google [Bot], itsrowdy801

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology