Israel Doesn't Believe in Hometown Decisions?

Israel Doesn't Believe in Hometown Decisions?

Postby Prozac » Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:23 pm

Did anybody ask this question? Does Israel believe in hometown decisions? Or they are just the most honest people
in the world?

Hometown decisions are said when the host country delegate won. It is also a decision whereby the host country
candidate, is given every benefit of the doubt by the judging officials and was given preferential treatment. And
people always assume, the host country will automatically include their delegate in the Top 16 spot. That was also
the overwhelming sentiment here in Misso. when everybody reserves one spot for Miss Israel on the debate on who
will make it in the Miss Universe Top 16.

Did Noa Cochva really deserve a place in a Top 16? Or is Israel just like to rub it on our face that they can handle
sacrificing their candidate in the name of fairness and candor.

Indeed, hometown decisions (or having that impression) are creating a lot of uproar especially when the competition
is too tight. Just for the record (not that I am insinuating there was a hometown decision) here are Miss Universe winners
who have won in their own country:

1. Miriam Stevenson -USA -Venue - Long Beach Municipal Auditorium in Long Beach, California, USA - 1954
2. Carol Morris - USA- Venue - Long Beach Municipal Auditorium in Long Beach, California, USA - 1956
3. Linda Bement - USA - Venue - Miami Beach Auditorium in Miami Beach, Florida, USA -1960
4. Sylvia Hitchcock - USA - Venue - Miami Beach Auditorium in Miami Beach, Florida, USA - 1967
5. Brook Lee - USA - Venue - Miami Beach Convention Center Miami Beach Florida USA -1997
6. Denise Quinones - Puerto Rico - Venue - Coliseo Rubén Rodríguez in Bayamón, Puerto Rico - 2001
7. Olivia Culpo - USA - Venue - Venue - The AXIS in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - 2012

Prozac
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Butch
Date of Birth: 16 Mar 2016
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hospital Worker
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing, watching TV
Message: Thank you for giving us pageant updates day in and day-out.

Re: Israel Doesn't Believe in Hometown Decisions?

Postby life » Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:41 pm

Well compared to the number of times Miss Universe took place in US, their wins in US are much lower. So I don't think this hometown decision or whatever applies to them. Also Denise Quinones (Puerto Rico) was a deserving winner. I am glad that they did not give any 'token' placement to Israel this time. I guess that is the advantage of organizing the pageant in a country that generally does not give a damn about pageants. They are busy dealing with the Palestinians. Who cares about Miss Israel placing or not ? =;)) . On the contrary I would like to know where the Filipinos get all that money from to travel to wherever Miss Universe is held ? =;))
life
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: life
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: chat,browse,meet people,play

Postby Oscillate » Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:53 pm

ambasing wrote:And they are hypocrite Christians!!!Hiw can they tolerate homosexual…Lesbian opss bisexual

Majority of Israelis are Jews. Israel is the only Jewish state. Dyosko bakla.
Oscillate

Date of Birth: 14 Mar 1980
Profession: Vet Tech
Hobbies/Interests: dogs, cats, horses

Postby Prozac » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:41 pm

life wrote:Well compared to the number of times Miss Universe took place in US, their wins in US are much lower. So I don't think this hometown decision or whatever applies to them. Also Denise Quinones (Puerto Rico) was a deserving winner. I am glad that they did not give any 'token' placement to Israel this time. I guess that is the advantage of organizing the pageant in a country that generally does not give a damn about pageants. They are busy dealing with the Palestinians. Who cares about Miss Israel placing or not ? =;)) . On the contrary I would like to know where the Filipinos get all that money from to travel to wherever Miss Universe is held ? =;))

There are a lot of Filipinos working in Israel. And much more in America. And Thailand is just a stone throw away
from the Philippines

Filipinos love pageants. And for sure after a hard day's work, there's no better way to unwind than watching a good
show. That's all there is to it.

Last edited by Prozac on Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Prozac

Postby life » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:54 pm

Prozac wrote:
life wrote:Well compared to the number of times Miss Universe took place in US, their wins in US are much lower. So I don't think this hometown decision or whatever applies to them. Also Denise Quinones (Puerto Rico) was a deserving winner. I am glad that they did not give any 'token' placement to Israel this time. I guess that is the advantage of organizing the pageant in a country that generally does not give a damn about pageants. They are busy dealing with the Palestinians. Who cares about Miss Israel placing or not ? =;)) . On the contrary I would like to know where the Filipinos get all that money from to travel to wherever Miss Universe is held ? =;))

There are a lot of Filipinos working in Israel. And much more in America. And Thailand is just a stone throw away
from the Philippines

Filipinos love pageants. And for sure after a hard day's work, there's no better way to unwind than watching a good

Also I think there are a lot of Filipinos working in Dubai as well. And Israel is a stone's or maybe two stones throw away from Dubai =;)). I wish I could research the whole history of Filipinos on how they ended up being so pageant crazy =;)) There surely must be some sequence of events in their country's history which turned them into pageant crazy fans. I wonder if part of it is because of their Spanish colonial history because of which they are similar to the Latin fans in terms of pageant craze. In the actual Spain, nobody cares about pageants =;)) . But seems like whoever they colonized in the past turned into pageant countries :%)) . It is very fascinating
Last edited by life on Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
life

Postby esperasave » Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:10 pm

It's Miss Universe. The judges are Filipinos, the sponsors, designers, trainors of different countries are all Filipinos. It's not just the pageant fans. On the other hand, sooner or later, Israel will annex Palestine into their governing hands so they can host again Miss Universe. Israel will not drop Palestine from their hands until the stones are not turned. At present time, Palestine cannot manipulate their 5000 years of history with Israel. Israel owns Palestine and Jordan. People of the world, rather the Universe knows to well as to what had happened those thousand of years that passed. It was well documented from the Bible, Dead Sea Scrolls and also from the generations that had passed along from their ancestors with the word of mouth. Likewise, they're the best host that inspite of the pandemic, they put out a great show from the arrivals to the departures of all people behind Miss Universe show.
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Postby panchopolo » Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:22 pm

ambasing wrote:And they are hypocrite Christians!!!Hiw can they tolerate homosexual…Lesbian opss bisexual

Why single out the Christians in Israel, when they are not even the majority of the population?

And even if they are, why single them out? What's with the prejudice?
panchopolo

Date of Birth: 20 Dec 2012
Profession: Croquis and Maquette Maker
Hobbies/Interests: Providing arcane information on need-to-know basis
Message: Post messages that matter for posts that don’t matter

Postby kurtij » Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:29 pm

I DONT THINK HOST COUNTRIES INTERFERE FOR PLACEMENTS OF THEIR DELEGATES. IT'S MISS UNIVERSE'S SELECTION PROCESS THAT PREVAILS.

THERE WERE HOMETOWN GIRLS THAT CLAPPED IN THE PAST.

DOGS CAN'T RELATE
kurtij

Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

Postby Prozac » Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:34 pm

life wrote:
Prozac wrote:

from the Philippines

Also I think there are a lot of Filipinos working in Dubai as well. And Israel is a stone's or maybe two stones throw away from Dubai =;)). I wish I could research the whole history of Filipinos on how they ended up being so pageant crazy =;)) There surely must be some sequence of events in their country's history which turned them into pageant crazy fans. I wonder if part of it is because of their Spanish colonial history because of which they are similar to the Latin fans in terms of pageant craze. In the actual Spain, nobody cares about pageants =;)) . But seems like whoever they colonized in the past turned into pageant countries :%)) . It is very fascinating

If I am in Israel I will be watching too like what I did when I watch in Las Vegas and the Philippines. What is money
if you watch a good show and the fact that the Philippines is winning or placing is a Bonus. It is a much-needed break
and a good antidote for burnout.

Prozac

Postby Prozac » Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:42 pm

Prozac wrote:
life wrote:
Prozac wrote:

from the Philippines

If I am in Israel I will be watching too like what I did when I watch in Las Vegas and the Philippines. What is money
if you watch a good show and the fact that the Philippines is winning or placing is a Bonus. It is a much-needed break

Filipino love concerts too. So it is apparent and evident why foreign stars kept on coming back and having an encore. Philippines poor?
Not at all, and they are very willing to shell their hard-earned money when it comes to their entertainment.

Prozac

Postby life » Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:03 am

Prozac wrote:
Prozac wrote:
life wrote:
Prozac wrote:

from the Philippines

Filipino love concerts too. So it is apparent and evident why foreign stars kept on coming back and having an encore. Philippines poor?
Not at all, and they are very willing to shell their hard-earned money when it comes to their entertainment.

You are right. I just did not think of the Filipinos working in Israel and that majority of their population are pageant fans =;)). I just thought they flew all the way from Philippines just to watch the pageant. It's not that people from other countries don't live in Israel but only a tiny fraction of them would be pageant fans. I mean it seems even Israelis themselves did not go to watch the pageant =;))
life

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:41 am

There are Israelis watching inside the venue, specially those young handsome delicious yummy gorgeous guys and hunks i have met and booked for an afternoon delight. Chowwwwssss =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
Last edited by Virginia Dalisay on Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life isn’t about pleasing everybody.
You cannot please everyone and that’s OK!
ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby beautywatchnyc » Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:12 am

life wrote:
Prozac wrote:

from the Philippines

Have a glimpse. It started with the ostentatious search for Carnival queens in the early 1900's. Filipinos love to celebrate, they may not be extravagant in the opulent ways of the rich but the Filipino psyche takes time to be thankful for whatever harvests and blessings that they received within the calendar year. Even the far-flung barrio/favela in each pueblo or municipality throughout archipelagic Philippines celebrates the patronal fiesta which culminates in a bountiful merrymaking and thanksgiving celebration. The yearly celebration takes more than a day for some Filipinos and culminates in the selection of the fairest among the village/town's womenfolk to represent what is truly beautiful and good for the eyes to feast on. The fiesta usually is held in a specific day within the calendar year with the euphoric atmosphere lasting many more days for others. The beauty search is carried from within the smallest administrative unit of governance to the national level where many rich Filipinos in specific provinces and regions of the country patronize and take the time and their resources in making the annual search a remarkable success!
Last edited by beautywatchnyc on Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby Elyerno Zabagguri » Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:24 am

life wrote:
Prozac wrote:

from the Philippines

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION WHY FILIPINOS ARE PAGEANT CRAZY, WELL BECAUSE FILIPINOS ARE USUALLY A MATRIARCHAL SOCIETY. EVEN DURING THE PRE-COLONIAL PERIOD, FILIPINOS ALREADY ADMIRE AND RESPECT WOMEN ESPECIALLY THEIR MOTHERS. NOWADAYS, FILIPINO WOMEN ENJOY ALL THE RIGHTS THAT THEY DESERVED, AND THEY ARE SUCCESSFUL IN THEIR CHOSEN FIELDS, WHETHER IN MEDICINE, POLITICS, COMMERCE, EDUCATION, JOURNALISM, ETC.

FILIPINOS BECAME A PAGEANT CRAZY COUNTRY BECAUSE WE ADMIRE AND VERY PROUD OF OUR WOMEN.
Elyerno Zabagguri
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Superstar Elyerno
Date of Birth: 02 Sep 1988
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Writer, Producer, Talent Manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants, Showbiz

Postby goddessoxana27 » Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:25 am

esperasave wrote:

It's Miss Universe. The judges are Filipinos, the sponsors, designers, trainors of different countries are all Filipinos. It's not just the pageant fans. On the other hand, sooner or later, Israel will annex Palestine into their governing hands so they can host again Miss Universe. Israel will not drop Palestine from their hands until the stones are not turned. At present time, Palestine cannot manipulate their 5000 years of history with Israel. Israel owns Palestine and Jordan. People of the world, rather the Universe knows to well as to what had happened those thousand of years that passed. It was well documented from the Bible, Dead Sea Scrolls and also from the generations that had passed along from their ancestors with the word of mouth. Likewise, they're the best host that inspite of the pandemic, they put out a great show from the arrivals to the departures of all people behind Miss Universe show.

Fruit salad at chopseuy ang handa mo teh sa PASKO

halo halo na nag pinagpopost mo!!!

dami mong trapik ha!!!

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}
CREDITS TO THE OWNER OF THE POSTED ARTICLES, VIDEOS, AND PICTURES...

RESPECT, BEAUTY, HEALTHY, OBEDIENT, SMART and FRIENDLY, that's the essence of being a Goddess.
goddessoxana27
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: DyosaGandah
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1915
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: ----------------------------------
Hobbies/Interests: --------------------------
Message: Thank you for giving me a chance to become a member of this prestigious group.

Postby goddessoxana27 » Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:29 am

panchopolo wrote:

Why single out the Christians in Israel, when they are not even the majority of the population?

And even if they are, why single them out? What's with the prejudice?

oh my!!! the next chapter in travelling...

the immigration officers will check the sexual preference of the visitors than gender...

then classify if she/ he is a cat-eater or dog-eater

:%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))

8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}

RESPECT, BEAUTY, HEALTHY, OBEDIENT, SMART and FRIENDLY, that's the essence of being a Goddess.
goddessoxana27

Message: Thank you for giving me a chance to become a member of this prestigious group.

Postby Ian Sebastin » Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:30 am

Israel def did not deserve to place. She looked confused and drunk during the prelim pageant. I think she had shorts under her EG.

Then again some countries that did a place like the Philippines did not deserve to place.

So, it is all relative.

AGENT OF BEAUTY
Ian Sebastin

Profession: Insurance
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling and Beauty

Postby goddessoxana27 » Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:40 am

Ian Sebastin wrote:Israel def did not deserve to place. She looked confused and drunk during the prelim pageant. I think she had shorts under her EG.

Then again some countries that did a place like the Philippines did not deserve to place.

So, it is all relative.

=;)) =;)) =;))

we are discussing ISRAEL and not

BORICUAN crying in spilled milk

spill the milk tea girl!!!!!

goddessoxana27

Postby beautywatchnyc » Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:42 am

Ian Sebastin wrote:Israel def did not deserve to place. She looked confused and drunk during the prelim pageant. I think she had shorts under her EG.

So, it is all relative.

You are correct! It is all relative. It is for certain that doesn't make you exempt from where you stand.
beautywatchnyc

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby amigofernandojose » Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:30 am

So, it is all relative.

Voklooooooooooooooo put some sugar in your coffee it's too bitter and not doing good for your mental health =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
I will never be a basher but I'm always a firm defender.
amigofernandojose

Date of Birth: 01 Feb 1980
Profession: Educator
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, laws
Message: I will never be a basher but I'm always a firm defender.

Postby valleriam » Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:44 am

Russia clapped in 2013, Rima Fakih clapped in 2010, and many others… they gotta work for it. Miss Israel this year was a total disaster.
MY FINAL CHOICES FOR MISS UNIVERSE 2018:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1619687
valleriam
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 24 Jan 1988
Profession: HBIC
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty

Postby life » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:05 am

Elyerno Zabagguri wrote:
life wrote:
Prozac wrote:

from the Philippines

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION WHY FILIPINOS ARE PAGEANT CRAZY, WELL BECAUSE FILIPINOS ARE USUALLY A MATRIARCHAL SOCIETY. EVEN DURING THE PRE-COLONIAL PERIOD, FILIPINOS ALREADY ADMIRE AND RESPECT WOMEN ESPECIALLY THEIR MOTHERS. NOWADAYS, FILIPINO WOMEN ENJOY ALL THE RIGHTS THAT THEY DESERVED, AND THEY ARE SUCCESSFUL IN THEIR CHOSEN FIELDS, WHETHER IN MEDICINE, POLITICS, COMMERCE, EDUCATION, JOURNALISM, ETC.

FILIPINOS BECAME A PAGEANT CRAZY COUNTRY BECAUSE WE ADMIRE AND VERY PROUD OF OUR WOMEN.

I appreciate matriarchal societies and respecting and celebrating women =c3
life

Postby fortela » Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:42 pm

I GUESS THERE ARE JUST MANY GAYS IN THE PHILIPPINE POPULATION AND ITS INSTINCTIVE FOR THEM TO WATCH MISS UNIVERSE
fortela

Real Life Name/Nick: ninen
Profession: paralegal
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageants

Postby XAMURAI » Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:58 am

valleriam wrote:Russia clapped in 2013, Rima Fakih clapped in 2010, and many others… they gotta work for it. Miss Israel this year was a total disaster.

The Bahamas clapped in 2009
Thailand clapped in 2005
Puerto Rico clapped in 2002
Cyprus clapped in 2000
Trinidad and Tobago clapped in 1999
Namibia clapped in 1995
Mexico clapped in 1993
Thailand clapped in 1992
Taiwan ROC clapped in 1988

etc... etc...
You are entitled to my own opinion.
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping

Return to Miss Universe