Aces & Queens versus Kagandahang Flores: The Queen Maker

Image



  • 2

Aces & Queens versus Kagandahang Flores: The Queen Maker

Postby radagasdas » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:54 am

    



Philippines' Osmel Souza - Aces & Queens or Kagandahang Flores?

Here are their official records to date (Big Four International Crowns Only)

ACES & QUEENS Beauty Camp

Miss World 2013 - Philippines
Miss Universe 2015 - Philippines
Miss International 2016 - Philippines

KAGANDAHANG FLORES Training Camp

Miss International 2005 - Philippines
Miss Earth 2008 - Philippines
Miss International 2013 - Philippines
Miss Earth 2014 - Philippines
Miss Earth 2015 - Philippines
Miss International 2017 - Indonesia
Miss Earth 2017 - Philippines
Miss Earth 2018 - Vietnam
Miss Earth 2019 - Puerto Rico

Who is your winner here?

Notes: Local National pageants winners and
Major or Minor International pageants winners (runner ups, other placements included also) not included on this thread.
Separate thread will be needed to breakdown all the lists.




Last edited by radagasdas on Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
radagasdas
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:49 am
Location: Malabon City
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 638
Real Life Name/Nick: Joey
Date of Birth: 29 Mar 1976
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Compliance Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: bowling, marathon, badminton
Message: SPREAD LOVE NOT WAR!

  • 2

Re: Aces & Queens versus Kagandahang Flores: The Queen Maker

Postby esperasave » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:45 am

You forgot to add in the list of the current MGI winner to Kagandahang FLores. But it doesn't matter who is the number 1 or would not as long as they are still in existence to hone the skills of Women with their health, fitness, interview, presentation and talents. In turn, these Women have become more superior far beyond and above of any human race over the years.
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1601
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 708
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 2

Re: Aces & Queens versus Kagandahang Flores: The Queen Maker

Postby Elyerno Zabagguri » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:22 pm

FORTE TALAGA NG KF ANG MISS INTERNATIONAL AT MISS EARTH.
Image
User avatar
Elyerno Zabagguri
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:38 pm
Location: Tatar ASSR
Country: Russia (ru)
Reputation: 601
Real Life Name/Nick: Superstar Elyerno
Date of Birth: 02 Sep 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Writer
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants
Message: THE REAL B*TCH IN TOWN!

  • 0

Re: Aces & Queens versus Kagandahang Flores: The Queen Maker

Postby radagasdas » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:56 pm

esperasave wrote:You forgot to add in the list of the current MGI winner to Kagandahang FLores. But it doesn't matter who is the number 1 or would not as long as they are still in existence to hone the skills of Women with their health, fitness, interview, presentation and talents. In turn, these Women have become more superior far beyond and above of any human race over the years.



I will create another thread for minor international crowns won by these two beauty training camps. Still researching at the moment. :=p
radagasdas
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:49 am
Location: Malabon City
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 638
Real Life Name/Nick: Joey
Date of Birth: 29 Mar 1976
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Compliance Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: bowling, marathon, badminton
Message: SPREAD LOVE NOT WAR!

  • 1

Re: Aces & Queens versus Kagandahang Flores: The Queen Maker

Postby hauteegirl » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:03 pm

mas angat ang A&Q kasi mahirap panalunin ang Miss Universe and MW but commendable ang persistence ng KF. Kaya lang what i dont like is they claim "For Crown, For Country". They didn't really specify which country hindi lang pala Pinas kaya naka ilan na rin talo ang Pinas dahil sa KF... KINDA DEFEATING ITS PURPOSE TO WIN A CROWN FOR "OUR" COUNTRY. I know, they need money kaya lang may pagka hypocritical if you say For Crown, For Country.. Just say it... For Crown, For Every Countries.
User avatar
hauteegirl
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 7083
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:03 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 9037
Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: counting millions of $
Message: ahh shut up!

  • 2

Re: Aces & Queens versus Kagandahang Flores: The Queen Maker

Postby Stoichio » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:58 pm



The fate of Rabiya in Miss Universe next month will be a good gauge on A&Q as Rabiya’s preparation, wardrobe etc are exclusively with them (MUP Org is technically A&Q). They better prove it was a good move to give them the Miss Universe franchise.
BRIBERS WITH A PURPOSE: Indonesia, China
User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 19360
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Alexandria
Country: Saint Pierre and Miquelon (pm)
Reputation: 19825
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 0

Re: Aces & Queens versus Kagandahang Flores: The Queen Maker

Postby esperasave » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:12 pm

Stoichio wrote:

The fate of Rabiya in Miss Universe next month will be a good gauge on A&Q as Rabiya’s preparation, wardrobe etc are exclusively with them (MUP Org is technically A&Q). They better prove it was a good move to give them the Miss Universe franchise.


Rabiya's Aces and Queen beauty camp will be up against to any Kagandahang Flores trainee from a different country if ever KF fielded one for Miss Universe in May, considering they're training international girls. Thats a big PASAVOGUE for a beauty pageant journey for all of us. With Pia's batch, Miss Indonesia came on board and was placed in the semifinals courtesy of KF. Also, just what happened at MGI. KF was able to field 2 candidates and got them perfectly victorious. Aces and Queen is only good for Miss Universe but Kagandahang Flores can field in any Beauty Pageant with local and international candidates. I don't think Aces and Queens will ever step foot at BPCI anymore.
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1601
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 708
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 0

Re: Aces & Queens versus Kagandahang Flores: The Queen Maker

Postby ambasing » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:03 am

radagasdas wrote:

Philippines' Osmel Souza - Aces & Queens or Kagandahang Flores?

Here are their official records to date (Big Four International Crowns Only)

ACES & QUEENS Beauty Camp

Miss World 2013 - Philippines
Miss Universe 2015 - Philippines
Miss International 2016 - Philippines

KAGANDAHANG FLORES Training Camp

Miss International 2005 - Philippines
Miss Earth 2008 - Philippines
Miss International 2013 - Philippines
Miss Earth 2014 - Philippines
Miss Earth 2015 - Philippines
Miss International 2017 - Indonesia
Miss Earth 2017 - Philippines
Miss Earth 2018 - Vietnam
Miss Earth 2019 - Puerto Rico

Who is your winner here?

Notes: Local National pageants winners and
Major or Minor International pageants winners (runner ups, other placements included also) not included on this thread.
Separate thread will be needed to breakdown all the lists.




Ms Earth hahahahahha alam na alam na yan hello..

Ms Universe - Ms World - at Ms International lang iconsider niyo pwede ba??
ambasing
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 4461
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:38 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2600
Real Life Name/Nick: Lester
Date of Birth: 11 Feb 1990
Gender: Male
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: reading books
Message: Jesus is our refuge

  • 3

Re: Aces & Queens versus Kagandahang Flores: The Queen Maker

Postby Stoichio » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:52 am

One thing I don’t like with KF is that they train their girls to be pageant-patty in Q&A.
BRIBERS WITH A PURPOSE: Indonesia, China
User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 19360
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Alexandria
Country: Saint Pierre and Miquelon (pm)
Reputation: 19825
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 0

Re: Aces & Queens versus Kagandahang Flores: The Queen Maker

Postby radagasdas » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:40 am

Stoichio wrote:

The fate of Rabiya in Miss Universe next month will be a good gauge on A&Q as Rabiya’s preparation, wardrobe etc are exclusively with them (MUP Org is technically A&Q). They better prove it was a good move to give them the Miss Universe franchise.



Agree :=p The truth parang sariling pageant nila ang Miss Universe PH organization. Other girls trained by other beauty camps will not likely given a fair and square competition. Never underestimate KF beauty camp, they will soon conquer the World and the Universe with true hard work and perseverance. It took them time to win their very Big 5 international crown for Miss International 2005, then the rest is history. :=p :=p 25 years going 26th year this 2021 is a no joke achievement. :!! :!!
radagasdas
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:49 am
Location: Malabon City
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 638
Real Life Name/Nick: Joey
Date of Birth: 29 Mar 1976
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Compliance Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: bowling, marathon, badminton
Message: SPREAD LOVE NOT WAR!

  • 0

Re: Aces & Queens versus Kagandahang Flores: The Queen Maker

Postby radagasdas » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:52 am

esperasave wrote:
Stoichio wrote:

The fate of Rabiya in Miss Universe next month will be a good gauge on A&Q as Rabiya’s preparation, wardrobe etc are exclusively with them (MUP Org is technically A&Q). They better prove it was a good move to give them the Miss Universe franchise.


Rabiya's Aces and Queen beauty camp will be up against to any Kagandahang Flores trainee from a different country if ever KF fielded one for Miss Universe in May, considering they're training international girls. Thats a big PASAVOGUE for a beauty pageant journey for all of us. With Pia's batch, Miss Indonesia came on board and was placed in the semifinals courtesy of KF. Also, just what happened at MGI. KF was able to field 2 candidates and got them perfectly victorious. Aces and Queen is only good for Miss Universe but Kagandahang Flores can field in any Beauty Pageant with local and international candidates. I don't think Aces and Queens will ever step foot at BPCI anymore.



Yes we may agree on some of your points. It takes time to perfect a formula. All beauty training camps went thru ups and downs. Miss Venezuela under Osmel Souza took time to perfect the formula and now they're undefeated with 23 international crowns. :=p :=p :=p
radagasdas
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:49 am
Location: Malabon City
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 638
Real Life Name/Nick: Joey
Date of Birth: 29 Mar 1976
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Compliance Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: bowling, marathon, badminton
Message: SPREAD LOVE NOT WAR!

  • 1

Re: Aces & Queens versus Kagandahang Flores: The Queen Maker

Postby radagasdas » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:00 am

ambasing wrote:
radagasdas wrote:

Philippines' Osmel Souza - Aces & Queens or Kagandahang Flores?

Here are their official records to date (Big Four International Crowns Only)

ACES & QUEENS Beauty Camp

Miss World 2013 - Philippines
Miss Universe 2015 - Philippines
Miss International 2016 - Philippines

KAGANDAHANG FLORES Training Camp

Miss International 2005 - Philippines
Miss Earth 2008 - Philippines
Miss International 2013 - Philippines
Miss Earth 2014 - Philippines
Miss Earth 2015 - Philippines
Miss International 2017 - Indonesia
Miss Earth 2017 - Philippines
Miss Earth 2018 - Vietnam
Miss Earth 2019 - Puerto Rico

Who is your winner here?

Notes: Local National pageants winners and
Major or Minor International pageants winners (runner ups, other placements included also) not included on this thread.
Separate thread will be needed to breakdown all the lists.




Ms Earth hahahahahha alam na alam na yan hello..

Ms Universe - Ms World - at Ms International lang iconsider niyo pwede ba??



Bakit ang Miss Venezuela nagpapadala pa rin ng mga delegates sa Miss Earth kung cheap para sa yo? Nahiya naman si Alyz Henrich at Osmel Souza sa yo. =;)) =;)) =;))
radagasdas
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:49 am
Location: Malabon City
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 638
Real Life Name/Nick: Joey
Date of Birth: 29 Mar 1976
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Compliance Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: bowling, marathon, badminton
Message: SPREAD LOVE NOT WAR!

  • 0

Re: Aces & Queens versus Kagandahang Flores: The Queen Maker

Postby esperasave » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:40 pm

radagasdas wrote:
ambasing wrote:
radagasdas wrote:

Philippines' Osmel Souza - Aces & Queens or Kagandahang Flores?

Here are their official records to date (Big Four International Crowns Only)

ACES & QUEENS Beauty Camp

Miss World 2013 - Philippines
Miss Universe 2015 - Philippines
Miss International 2016 - Philippines

KAGANDAHANG FLORES Training Camp

Miss International 2005 - Philippines
Miss Earth 2008 - Philippines
Miss International 2013 - Philippines
Miss Earth 2014 - Philippines
Miss Earth 2015 - Philippines
Miss International 2017 - Indonesia
Miss Earth 2017 - Philippines
Miss Earth 2018 - Vietnam
Miss Earth 2019 - Puerto Rico

Who is your winner here?

Notes: Local National pageants winners and
Major or Minor International pageants winners (runner ups, other placements included also) not included on this thread.
Separate thread will be needed to breakdown all the lists.




Ms Earth hahahahahha alam na alam na yan hello..

Ms Universe - Ms World - at Ms International lang iconsider niyo pwede ba??



Bakit ang Miss Venezuela nagpapadala pa rin ng mga delegates sa Miss Earth kung cheap para sa yo? Nahiya naman si Alyz Henrich at Osmel Souza sa yo. =;)) =;)) =;))


Oo nga, kacheapan pa ba yung magtrain ng international candidates?
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1601
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 708
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 1

Re: Aces & Queens versus Kagandahang Flores: The Queen Maker

Postby quelab22 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:49 pm

Kf mas gamay nila yung pang baklaan at environmental themed pageant
A&Q naman sinwerte lang kay Megan, kaya nakapag MW
enjoy and have fun
User avatar
quelab22
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 13672
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:34 am
Location: philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3384
Real Life Name/Nick: Quela Andrea... (queng)
Date of Birth: 22 Oct 1993
Gender: Female
Profession: escort... of my father
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: watching fairytales
Message: bongga tayung mga taga misso...

  • 1

Re: Aces & Queens versus Kagandahang Flores: The Queen Maker

Postby Dutchess Gummybuns » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:18 pm

You guys forgot that Gazini Ganados was trained by both camps
Image
User avatar
Dutchess Gummybuns
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1278
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:21 am
Location: Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1426
Real Life Name/Nick: A
Date of Birth: 24 Nov 1993
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Books and Bands
Message: Carpe Diem

  • 1

Re: Aces & Queens versus Kagandahang Flores: The Queen Maker

Postby Stoichio » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:53 pm

Dutchess Gummybuns wrote:You guys forgot that Gazini Ganados was trained by both camps




Girl, Gazini did not even have the chance to train because of the tug-of-war of activities she had to fulfill between BPCI and MUP Org.
BRIBERS WITH A PURPOSE: Indonesia, China
User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 19360
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Alexandria
Country: Saint Pierre and Miquelon (pm)
Reputation: 19825
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 0

Re: Aces & Queens versus Kagandahang Flores: The Queen Maker

Postby radagasdas » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:15 am

esperasave wrote:
radagasdas wrote:
ambasing wrote:
radagasdas wrote:

Philippines' Osmel Souza - Aces & Queens or Kagandahang Flores?

Here are their official records to date (Big Four International Crowns Only)

ACES & QUEENS Beauty Camp

Miss World 2013 - Philippines
Miss Universe 2015 - Philippines
Miss International 2016 - Philippines

KAGANDAHANG FLORES Training Camp

Miss International 2005 - Philippines
Miss Earth 2008 - Philippines
Miss International 2013 - Philippines
Miss Earth 2014 - Philippines
Miss Earth 2015 - Philippines
Miss International 2017 - Indonesia
Miss Earth 2017 - Philippines
Miss Earth 2018 - Vietnam
Miss Earth 2019 - Puerto Rico

Who is your winner here?

Notes: Local National pageants winners and
Major or Minor International pageants winners (runner ups, other placements included also) not included on this thread.
Separate thread will be needed to breakdown all the lists.




Ms Earth hahahahahha alam na alam na yan hello..

Ms Universe - Ms World - at Ms International lang iconsider niyo pwede ba??



Bakit ang Miss Venezuela nagpapadala pa rin ng mga delegates sa Miss Earth kung cheap para sa yo? Nahiya naman si Alyz Henrich at Osmel Souza sa yo. =;)) =;)) =;))


Oo nga, kacheapan pa ba yung magtrain ng international candidates?



Remember the Philippines went to Colombia and Venezuela in mid 1990s to trained with the best trainors in those countries. At that time, di pa uso training camps sa Philippines noon. They're not selfish to share their success. It's all boils down to the girls to do their part. The training is useless if the girl didn't work and strive harder. Nothing wrong to share our blessings to other countries. Stop projecting a racist tone in your comment. [-X
radagasdas
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:49 am
Location: Malabon City
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 638
Real Life Name/Nick: Joey
Date of Birth: 29 Mar 1976
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Compliance Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: bowling, marathon, badminton
Message: SPREAD LOVE NOT WAR!

  • 0

Re: Aces & Queens versus Kagandahang Flores: The Queen Maker

Postby britney81 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:41 pm

radagasdas wrote:
esperasave wrote:
radagasdas wrote:
ambasing wrote:
radagasdas wrote:

Philippines' Osmel Souza - Aces & Queens or Kagandahang Flores?

Here are their official records to date (Big Four International Crowns Only)

ACES & QUEENS Beauty Camp

Miss World 2013 - Philippines
Miss Universe 2015 - Philippines
Miss International 2016 - Philippines

KAGANDAHANG FLORES Training Camp

Miss International 2005 - Philippines
Miss Earth 2008 - Philippines
Miss International 2013 - Philippines
Miss Earth 2014 - Philippines
Miss Earth 2015 - Philippines
Miss International 2017 - Indonesia
Miss Earth 2017 - Philippines
Miss Earth 2018 - Vietnam
Miss Earth 2019 - Puerto Rico

Who is your winner here?

Notes: Local National pageants winners and
Major or Minor International pageants winners (runner ups, other placements included also) not included on this thread.
Separate thread will be needed to breakdown all the lists.




Ms Earth hahahahahha alam na alam na yan hello..

Ms Universe - Ms World - at Ms International lang iconsider niyo pwede ba??



Bakit ang Miss Venezuela nagpapadala pa rin ng mga delegates sa Miss Earth kung cheap para sa yo? Nahiya naman si Alyz Henrich at Osmel Souza sa yo. =;)) =;)) =;))


Oo nga, kacheapan pa ba yung magtrain ng international candidates?



Remember the Philippines went to Colombia and Venezuela in mid 1990s to trained with the best trainors in those countries. At that time, di pa uso training camps sa Philippines noon. They're not selfish to share their success. It's all boils down to the girls to do their part. The training is useless if the girl didn't work and strive harder. Nothing wrong to share our blessings to other countries. Stop projecting a racist tone in your comment. [-X


1 day pasarela training, 1 day hair and makeup training, 1 day q&a training and 1 day pictorials, 1 day gown fitting. compare mo naman girl sa halos isang taon na training ng girls ngayon!
User avatar
britney81
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2782
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:52 am
Location: caracas
Country: Venezuela (ve)
Reputation: 1040
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: warlord
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: i will kill you
Message: myaw myaw myaw

  • 0

Re: Aces & Queens versus Kagandahang Flores: The Queen Maker

Postby esquire27 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:57 pm

There is no need to compare! To begin with, Miss Universe and Miss world pageants are far superior than Miss Earth. So, it does not matter if KF won numerous Miss Earth crowns. It is nothing compared to the Miss Universe and World titles of A and Q.
User avatar
esquire27
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 380
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:22 am
Location: philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 156
Date of Birth: 15 Nov 1981
Gender: Male
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: mag-videoke, mag-bakasyon, tambay
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Aces & Queens versus Kagandahang Flores: The Queen Maker

Postby radagasdas » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:56 am

britney81 wrote:
radagasdas wrote:
esperasave wrote:
radagasdas wrote:
ambasing wrote:
radagasdas wrote:

Philippines' Osmel Souza - Aces & Queens or Kagandahang Flores?

Here are their official records to date (Big Four International Crowns Only)

ACES & QUEENS Beauty Camp

Miss World 2013 - Philippines
Miss Universe 2015 - Philippines
Miss International 2016 - Philippines

KAGANDAHANG FLORES Training Camp

Miss International 2005 - Philippines
Miss Earth 2008 - Philippines
Miss International 2013 - Philippines
Miss Earth 2014 - Philippines
Miss Earth 2015 - Philippines
Miss International 2017 - Indonesia
Miss Earth 2017 - Philippines
Miss Earth 2018 - Vietnam
Miss Earth 2019 - Puerto Rico

Who is your winner here?

Notes: Local National pageants winners and
Major or Minor International pageants winners (runner ups, other placements included also) not included on this thread.
Separate thread will be needed to breakdown all the lists.




Ms Earth hahahahahha alam na alam na yan hello..

Ms Universe - Ms World - at Ms International lang iconsider niyo pwede ba??



Bakit ang Miss Venezuela nagpapadala pa rin ng mga delegates sa Miss Earth kung cheap para sa yo? Nahiya naman si Alyz Henrich at Osmel Souza sa yo. =;)) =;)) =;))


Oo nga, kacheapan pa ba yung magtrain ng international candidates?



Remember the Philippines went to Colombia and Venezuela in mid 1990s to trained with the best trainors in those countries. At that time, di pa uso training camps sa Philippines noon. They're not selfish to share their success. It's all boils down to the girls to do their part. The training is useless if the girl didn't work and strive harder. Nothing wrong to share our blessings to other countries. Stop projecting a racist tone in your comment. [-X


1 day pasarela training, 1 day hair and makeup training, 1 day q&a training and 1 day pictorials, 1 day gown fitting. compare mo naman girl sa halos isang taon na training ng girls ngayon!



It happens. At the end of the day, yung girl pa rin ang gagawa ng kapalaran nya. Problema kung yung stars hindi nka align para sa kanya.
radagasdas
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:49 am
Location: Malabon City
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 638
Real Life Name/Nick: Joey
Date of Birth: 29 Mar 1976
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Compliance Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: bowling, marathon, badminton
Message: SPREAD LOVE NOT WAR!

  • 0

Re: Aces & Queens versus Kagandahang Flores: The Queen Maker

Postby radagasdas » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:07 am

esquire27 wrote:There is no need to compare! To begin with, Miss Universe and Miss world pageants are far superior than Miss Earth. So, it does not matter if KF won numerous Miss Earth crowns. It is nothing compared to the Miss Universe and World titles of A and Q.




What if another KF trained girl wins MUP 2021 in October 2021 for the Miss Universe 2021 in December 2021? Another tug of war between Aces & Queens and Kagandahang Flores for the training aspect. We know that MUP belongs to Aces & Queens technically, KF trained girls will have difficulty to win due to biases. Or another International queen KF trained to win Miss Universe 2021, why not? That's another possibility.
radagasdas
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:49 am
Location: Malabon City
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 638
Real Life Name/Nick: Joey
Date of Birth: 29 Mar 1976
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Compliance Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: bowling, marathon, badminton
Message: SPREAD LOVE NOT WAR!

  • 1

Re: Aces & Queens versus Kagandahang Flores: The Queen Maker

Postby esperasave » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:59 am

radagasdas wrote:
esquire27 wrote:There is no need to compare! To begin with, Miss Universe and Miss world pageants are far superior than Miss Earth. So, it does not matter if KF won numerous Miss Earth crowns. It is nothing compared to the Miss Universe and World titles of A and Q.




What if another KF trained girl wins MUP 2021 in October 2021 for the Miss Universe 2021 in December 2021? Another tug of war between Aces & Queens and Kagandahang Flores for the training aspect. We know that MUP belongs to Aces & Queens technically, KF trained girls will have difficulty to win due to biases. Or another International queen KF trained to win Miss Universe 2021, why not? That's another possibility.


But first, Miss Universe Org and IMG needs to straighten their acts together. It's their habits to skip the Miss Universe Competition in some years already. Also, they've erroneously declared winners against Miss Philippines, their greatest catch in the world rather the universe. The only country in the world rather the universe who adores, venerate, workship and loved by Filipinos in all aspects of their lives second only to Miss World. Filipinos is ready to die for all the people behind Miss Universe Organization. But in return, they need to put up a great show because it's getting suffocating and cringgy with what's happening to the competition. The girls are always ready in the mode and can deliver but I suspect that there's a tug of war or power struggle is happening within the headquarters so even a play date is always on hold. But then, the people of the world rather the universe is always barking like a mad dog only to find a deaf ear from them. It's like a situation where the cat is running after the mouse all year round.
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1601
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 708
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 0

Re: Aces & Queens versus Kagandahang Flores: The Queen Maker

Postby renegade » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:34 am

radagasdas wrote:
esquire27 wrote:There is no need to compare! To begin with, Miss Universe and Miss world pageants are far superior than Miss Earth. So, it does not matter if KF won numerous Miss Earth crowns. It is nothing compared to the Miss Universe and World titles of A and Q.




What if another KF trained girl wins MUP 2021 in October 2021 for the Miss Universe 2021 in December 2021? Another tug of war between Aces & Queens and Kagandahang Flores for the training aspect. We know that MUP belongs to Aces & Queens technically, KF trained girls will have difficulty to win due to biases. Or another International queen KF trained to win Miss Universe 2021, why not? That's another possibility.


Mahihirapan si KF sa Miss Universe - MJ Lastimosa, Rachel Peters and Gazini Ganados.
"OUT OF THE ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART THE MOUTH SPEAKS..." ---MATTHEW 12:34



IF LOVE IS YOUR WEAKNESS, THEN YOU ARE THE STRONGEST PERSON IN THE WORLD...
User avatar
renegade
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3065
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:39 am
Location: QC
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1213
Date of Birth: 08 Aug 1988
Gender: Male
Profession: full-time lover
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: ANYTHING UNDER THE SUN FOR AS LONG AS I'M WITH U..
Message: FULL-TIME LOVER, FRIEND & COMPANION....:-)

  • 1

Re: Aces & Queens versus Kagandahang Flores: The Queen Maker

Postby esperasave » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:46 am

renegade wrote:
radagasdas wrote:
esquire27 wrote:There is no need to compare! To begin with, Miss Universe and Miss world pageants are far superior than Miss Earth. So, it does not matter if KF won numerous Miss Earth crowns. It is nothing compared to the Miss Universe and World titles of A and Q.




What if another KF trained girl wins MUP 2021 in October 2021 for the Miss Universe 2021 in December 2021? Another tug of war between Aces & Queens and Kagandahang Flores for the training aspect. We know that MUP belongs to Aces & Queens technically, KF trained girls will have difficulty to win due to biases. Or another International queen KF trained to win Miss Universe 2021, why not? That's another possibility.


Mahihirapan si KF sa Miss Universe - MJ Lastimosa, Rachel Peters and Gazini Ganados.


Hindi naman kailangan manalo makapasok lang, ok na. I sustain lang. Katulad ng Miss U, parang naglalaho na yung organization. Huwag naman sanang tuluyan. Pero, nagtraitrain pa sila ng international candidates. Kahit yung nangyari sa MGI para sa Miss U, ok na yung. First and second nakuha nila.
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1601
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 708
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 1

Re: Aces & Queens versus Kagandahang Flores: The Queen Maker

Postby mharlon » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:12 pm

Both camps are certified queen maker, which is the better camp depends on a per person's perspective...

If looking at the number of international crowns (Big 5) won, KF wins by a landslide. However, their girls have yet to win the top tier pageants Miss World and Miss Universe. None of their girls achieved podium finish on these two major pageant. Yes, they have cracked semifinals but that's it. KF's bets normally starts strong but lose steam at the finals stretch. Di pa nila ma crack ang correct formula for these two pageants...

Aces and Queens, while having won less Big 5 crowns, was able to snatch the most elusive, harder to win pageants. Winning the 1st Miss World crown for the Philippines will always be A&Q's bragging right. Tatak na nila yan! Also winning the 3rd Miss Universe crown CEMENTED their status as the premier pageant camp. Not to mention the 4 year top 5 streak of A&Q girls in Miss Universe is no mean feat. Recently though, Aces is on a slump in the international pageant stage. Their last successful girl was Ahtisa...

Right now, Aces is leading but KF is within striking distance. KF just needs to win either a MW or Miss Universe crown for them to be in the same level as A&Q. They can win all ME and MI crowns year in and year out but that would not elevate their status as a premier camp, sad to say. Actually kahit Miss Universe lang makuha ng KF, magiging ka level niya na achievement ng Aces...
User avatar
mharlon
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 453
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 434
Real Life Name/Nick: mharlon
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Hobbies/Interests: poker
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Aces & Queens versus Kagandahang Flores: The Queen Maker

Postby RainBernardi » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:47 am

radagasdas wrote:
Stoichio wrote:

The fate of Rabiya in Miss Universe next month will be a good gauge on A&Q as Rabiya’s preparation, wardrobe etc are exclusively with them (MUP Org is technically A&Q). They better prove it was a good move to give them the Miss Universe franchise.



Agree :=p The truth parang sariling pageant nila ang Miss Universe PH organization. Other girls trained by other beauty camps will not likely given a fair and square competition. Never underestimate KF beauty camp, they will soon conquer the World and the Universe with true hard work and perseverance. It took them time to win their very Big 5 international crown for Miss International 2005, then the rest is history. :=p :=p 25 years going 26th year this 2021 is a no joke achievement. :!! :!!



BUt Rabiya is from KF until she won MUP, correct me if I am wrong.
User avatar
RainBernardi
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3302
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: manila, philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1599
Real Life Name/Nick: rain
Date of Birth: 08 Sep 1981
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: IT
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: miss universe
Message: viola!

  • 0

Re: Aces & Queens versus Kagandahang Flores: The Queen Maker

Postby radagasdas » Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:15 am

mharlon wrote:Both camps are certified queen maker, which is the better camp depends on a per person's perspective...

If looking at the number of international crowns (Big 5) won, KF wins by a landslide. However, their girls have yet to win the top tier pageants Miss World and Miss Universe. None of their girls achieved podium finish on these two major pageant. Yes, they have cracked semifinals but that's it. KF's bets normally starts strong but lose steam at the finals stretch. Di pa nila ma crack ang correct formula for these two pageants...

Aces and Queens, while having won less Big 5 crowns, was able to snatch the most elusive, harder to win pageants. Winning the 1st Miss World crown for the Philippines will always be A&Q's bragging right. Tatak na nila yan! Also winning the 3rd Miss Universe crown CEMENTED their status as the premier pageant camp. Not to mention the 4 year top 5 streak of A&Q girls in Miss Universe is no mean feat. Recently though, Aces is on a slump in the international pageant stage. Their last successful girl was Ahtisa...

Right now, Aces is leading but KF is within striking distance. KF just needs to win either a MW or Miss Universe crown for them to be in the same level as A&Q. They can win all ME and MI crowns year in and year out but that would not elevate their status as a premier camp, sad to say. Actually kahit Miss Universe lang makuha ng KF, magiging ka level niya na achievement ng Aces...



Agree to your point :=p :=p :=p
radagasdas
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:49 am
Location: Malabon City
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 638
Real Life Name/Nick: Joey
Date of Birth: 29 Mar 1976
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Compliance Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: bowling, marathon, badminton
Message: SPREAD LOVE NOT WAR!

  • 0

Re: Aces & Queens versus Kagandahang Flores: The Queen Maker

Postby radagasdas » Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:36 am

RainBernardi wrote:
radagasdas wrote:
Stoichio wrote:

The fate of Rabiya in Miss Universe next month will be a good gauge on A&Q as Rabiya’s preparation, wardrobe etc are exclusively with them (MUP Org is technically A&Q). They better prove it was a good move to give them the Miss Universe franchise.



Agree :=p The truth parang sariling pageant nila ang Miss Universe PH organization. Other girls trained by other beauty camps will not likely given a fair and square competition. Never underestimate KF beauty camp, they will soon conquer the World and the Universe with true hard work and perseverance. It took them time to win their very Big 5 international crown for Miss International 2005, then the rest is history. :=p :=p 25 years going 26th year this 2021 is a no joke achievement. :!! :!!



BUt Rabiya is from KF until she won MUP, correct me if I am wrong.



Yes she is a Kagandahang Flores trained beauty queen, I really don't know how the training went through despite the rivalries between the 2 camps. Tito Rod Flores remain silent on this. As we know no Aces girl won the top crown during the coronation finals of Miss Universe Philippines 2020. I don't know with Jonas Gaffud, one of the director of the said organization. He still identified with Aces & Queens as the founder. Whatever happens to her performance at the upcoming Miss Universe 2020 pageant in Florida, USA, whose camps will be credited on the success or failure afterwards.
radagasdas
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:49 am
Location: Malabon City
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 638
Real Life Name/Nick: Joey
Date of Birth: 29 Mar 1976
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Compliance Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: bowling, marathon, badminton
Message: SPREAD LOVE NOT WAR!

  • 0

Re: Aces & Queens versus Kagandahang Flores: The Queen Maker

Postby RainBernardi » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:35 am

radagasdas wrote:
RainBernardi wrote:
radagasdas wrote:
Stoichio wrote:

The fate of Rabiya in Miss Universe next month will be a good gauge on A&Q as Rabiya’s preparation, wardrobe etc are exclusively with them (MUP Org is technically A&Q). They better prove it was a good move to give them the Miss Universe franchise.



Agree :=p The truth parang sariling pageant nila ang Miss Universe PH organization. Other girls trained by other beauty camps will not likely given a fair and square competition. Never underestimate KF beauty camp, they will soon conquer the World and the Universe with true hard work and perseverance. It took them time to win their very Big 5 international crown for Miss International 2005, then the rest is history. :=p :=p 25 years going 26th year this 2021 is a no joke achievement. :!! :!!



But Rabiya is from KF until she won MUP, correct me if I am wrong.



Yes she is a Kagandahang Flores trained beauty queen, I really don't know how the training went through despite the rivalries between the 2 camps. Tito Rod Flores remain silent on this. As we know no Aces girl won the top crown during the coronation finals of Miss Universe Philippines 2020. I don't know with Jonas Gaffud, one of the director of the said organization. He still identified with Aces & Queens as the founder. Whatever happens to her performance at the upcoming Miss Universe 2020 pageant in Florida, USA, whose camps will be credited on the success or failure afterwards.


"Other girls trained by other beauty camps will not likely given a fair and square competition"

so this refutes your statement...
don't get me wrong, I am a fan of both and I see benefits of having both camps bringing us glory.
User avatar
RainBernardi
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3302
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: manila, philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1599
Real Life Name/Nick: rain
Date of Birth: 08 Sep 1981
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: IT
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: miss universe
Message: viola!


Return to Miss Universe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ajsy0203, BombasticB, DUBROVNIK, enrico, Fasopimola, Google [Bot], Guuy_15, jamaicangirl, joshua, Michae, ojojseyer, pennstate, Philippinesupporter1998, Revoangel, rockondude, smb, suswot, Toniney, Vladimirxxj

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology