DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Image



  • 2

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby The Duchess » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:08 am

    

Sophocles, how the hell are your replies not even remotely xenophobic or generalizing? =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

"Your kind"
"It's not xenophobic to suppose there's something rotten in Colombia"
"the point I'm trying to make about Colombians"

The hell is wrong with some of ya =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))


Image
User avatar
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 5565
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:22 am
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 6332
Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby rockondude » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:56 am

sophocles wrote:It was a shade. Even Natalie recognized that or why else would she have apologized. No one here is saying that Colombians hate the Philippines. We are just noticing this trend of negative and shady comments from Colombians about Filipino queens. From Pia being compared to a ghost, to Catriona now being identified as an Australian, without mentioning that she has dual citizenship so she is also a Filipino - and these are comments made on Colombia's national T.V.

And then we have our own Colombiana -Stella Marquez Araneta, who owned the Miss Universe franchise in the Philippines, and who for years forced Filipino queens to wear a Colombian Designer's tacky gowns and costumes. By Pia Wurtzbach's own account, she had to beg and plead to wear a blue gown - which she got to wear only because Araneta's choice was ill-fitting and thanks to Araneta's usual poor planning, there was no time to alter it.

It is not xenophobia to suppose that there's something rotten in Colombia.




Juan Sebastian wrote:I did not want to entertain this at all but the xenophobia in here is absolutely disgusting! Was it shade? Probably, but Natalie apologized (see missuniversecolombiaorg instagram story), but DO NOT generalize all of us for this. Colombia does not hate the Philippines, I do not hate the Philippines or any country for that matter. I choose to like and dislike people based on their character. That is fucking juvenile.


Here something i{m gonna say to Pinoys and please listen. Respect is earn, you can force people to respect you and bully them into liking your queens. The True is most latinos don{t think PIA was physically deserving of her spot in the top 5 let alone win. The reason latin queens say she was a ghost is because to everyone of us it was a SURPRISE to see Pia win and no one saw her as a threat due to her weak presence . So please just stop trying to force us to like your Queens the true is most of them are not very popular in the latin pageant circuit and we see Philippines success in pageantry as pandering to your fans and MONEY. Heavy words but they had to be said, honestly enough of the BS, the more Pinoys complaint and wine the more unpopular your queens are becoming in latin america. JUST BE BETTER THAT ALL. Also stop hiding behind other countries flags
There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
User avatar
rockondude
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4247
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:25 am
Location: hatillo
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 3685
Real Life Name/Nick: julian
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: i like to go to the gym
Message: There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.

  • 0

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby ajsy0203 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:01 am

rockondude wrote:
sophocles wrote:It was a shade. Even Natalie recognized that or why else would she have apologized. No one here is saying that Colombians hate the Philippines. We are just noticing this trend of negative and shady comments from Colombians about Filipino queens. From Pia being compared to a ghost, to Catriona now being identified as an Australian, without mentioning that she has dual citizenship so she is also a Filipino - and these are comments made on Colombia's national T.V.

And then we have our own Colombiana -Stella Marquez Araneta, who owned the Miss Universe franchise in the Philippines, and who for years forced Filipino queens to wear a Colombian Designer's tacky gowns and costumes. By Pia Wurtzbach's own account, she had to beg and plead to wear a blue gown - which she got to wear only because Araneta's choice was ill-fitting and thanks to Araneta's usual poor planning, there was no time to alter it.

It is not xenophobia to suppose that there's something rotten in Colombia.




Juan Sebastian wrote:I did not want to entertain this at all but the xenophobia in here is absolutely disgusting! Was it shade? Probably, but Natalie apologized (see missuniversecolombiaorg instagram story), but DO NOT generalize all of us for this. Colombia does not hate the Philippines, I do not hate the Philippines or any country for that matter. I choose to like and dislike people based on their character. That is fucking juvenile.


Here something i{m gonna say to Pinoys and please listen. Respect is earn, you can force people to respect you and bully them into liking your queens. The True is most latinos don{t think PIA was physically deserving of her spot in the top 5 let alone win. The reason latin queens say she was a ghost is because to everyone of us it was a SURPRISE to see Pia win and no one saw her as a threat due to her weak presence . So please just stop trying to force us to like your Queens the true is most of them are not very popular in the latin pageant circuit and we see Philippines success in pageantry as pandering to your fans and MONEY. Heavy words but they had to be said, honestly enough of the BS, the more Pinoys complaint and wine the more unpopular your queens are becoming in latin america. JUST BE BETTER THAT ALL. Also stop hiding behind other countries flags


But at the finals night things went different and Pia won the crown. "Learn to how to peak"
Image

Grand Finals: https://surveyhero.com/c/37b4eff1
Angela, Nicole, Rozanna, Ximena, Yendi
ajsy0203
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 9398
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3500
Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby The Duchess » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:06 am

ajsy0203 wrote:
rockondude wrote:
sophocles wrote:It was a shade. Even Natalie recognized that or why else would she have apologized. No one here is saying that Colombians hate the Philippines. We are just noticing this trend of negative and shady comments from Colombians about Filipino queens. From Pia being compared to a ghost, to Catriona now being identified as an Australian, without mentioning that she has dual citizenship so she is also a Filipino - and these are comments made on Colombia's national T.V.

And then we have our own Colombiana -Stella Marquez Araneta, who owned the Miss Universe franchise in the Philippines, and who for years forced Filipino queens to wear a Colombian Designer's tacky gowns and costumes. By Pia Wurtzbach's own account, she had to beg and plead to wear a blue gown - which she got to wear only because Araneta's choice was ill-fitting and thanks to Araneta's usual poor planning, there was no time to alter it.

It is not xenophobia to suppose that there's something rotten in Colombia.




Juan Sebastian wrote:I did not want to entertain this at all but the xenophobia in here is absolutely disgusting! Was it shade? Probably, but Natalie apologized (see missuniversecolombiaorg instagram story), but DO NOT generalize all of us for this. Colombia does not hate the Philippines, I do not hate the Philippines or any country for that matter. I choose to like and dislike people based on their character. That is fucking juvenile.


Here something i{m gonna say to Pinoys and please listen. Respect is earn, you can force people to respect you and bully them into liking your queens. The True is most latinos don{t think PIA was physically deserving of her spot in the top 5 let alone win. The reason latin queens say she was a ghost is because to everyone of us it was a SURPRISE to see Pia win and no one saw her as a threat due to her weak presence . So please just stop trying to force us to like your Queens the true is most of them are not very popular in the latin pageant circuit and we see Philippines success in pageantry as pandering to your fans and MONEY. Heavy words but they had to be said, honestly enough of the BS, the more Pinoys complaint and wine the more unpopular your queens are becoming in latin america. JUST BE BETTER THAT ALL. Also stop hiding behind other countries flags


But at the finals night things went different and Pia won the crown. "Learn to how to peak"


I don't usually defend this... guy but he isn't denying Pia's win, she obviously won and has a crown and reign to prove it. He is telling you what Latin American pageant fans feel in regards to Pia and the Philippines performance in pageants specially Miss Universe which is what the region usually follows.

And it's not exactly one sided, plenty of asian countries and PLENTY of Pinoy feel Latin America is has been held superior to other regions in Miss Universe, hell Puertorrican queens are constantly being insulted and their wins questioned. I don't approve of either, but it's hardly a thing "Latin America has to fix itself" and more of a "We all have to check ourselves and fix ourselves"
Image
User avatar
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 5565
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:22 am
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 6332
Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby sophocles » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:37 pm

Fine. Call everyone you disagree with racist. That's the go-to personal attack that's designed to end the argument when you have nothing more substantial to say. For the record, I did not say "ALL" Colombians are this, that, or the other. I am simply stating the fact and observation, that Colombians like Natalie and Ariadna insulted Pinoy queens. And if you count Stella Marquez Araneta and Barraza, it is also a fact and observation that our experience with Colombians have not been nice. Carolina Gomez and Andrea Tovar have been delightful exceptions.

I call people out when they make a misstep. And when they happen to be Colombians, I see no problem in mentioning that fact.



Juan Sebastian wrote:So I am responsible for the behavior of all Colombians? Me? Bitch notice how I never say "oh Filipinos are behaving badly blah blah blah" and none of the other Colombians in this forum are like that. I do not ned to attack the Philippines as whole because I have the intelligence to know that not all Filipinos are like that and I have the intelligence to know that is just you, and it is a flaw in your character. I know that there are amazing people from the Philippines who have a lot of respect for us and have been nothing but kind to me on here! I am BLESSED to not be racist or xenophobic bitch and not let idiots like you alter my opinion, God gave me that blessing! Sad he could not give that to you but whatever, karma will get you one day!
sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2295
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3206
Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Gender: Male
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby sophocles » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:53 pm

Are any of my statements untrue? You can label them what you want, but they are still true.

Here's what your Colombiana friend, Juan Sebastian quoted when replying to my factual observations:

"You need to shut your mouth because if there's not a dick in it, you don't even know what you're saying"

But you decided to completely ignore that quote , and instead, you labeled the recipient of that verbal turd "racist".

Y'all need to stop crying "racist!" Try soaping your mouths for a change.



The Duchess wrote:Sophocles, how the hell are your replies not even remotely xenophobic or generalizing? =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

"Your kind"
"It's not xenophobic to suppose there's something rotten in Colombia"
"the point I'm trying to make about Colombians"

The hell is wrong with some of ya =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
Last edited by sophocles on Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2295
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3206
Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Gender: Male
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby sophocles » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:00 pm

Seriously, grammarly is offering a discounted rate if you subscribe before Black Friday. You need the help. Just speaking the truth here...

rockondude wrote:Here something i{m gonna say to Pinoys and please listen. Respect is earn, you can force people to respect you and bully them into liking your queens. The True is most latinos don{t think PIA was physically deserving of her spot in the top 5 let alone win. The reason latin queens say she was a ghost is because to everyone of us it was a SURPRISE to see Pia win and no one saw her as a threat due to her weak presence . So please just stop trying to force us to like your Queens the true is most of them are not very popular in the latin pageant circuit and we see Philippines success in pageantry as pandering to your fans and MONEY. Heavy words but they had to be said, honestly enough of the BS, the more Pinoys complaint and wine the more unpopular your queens are becoming in latin america. JUST BE BETTER THAT ALL. Also stop hiding behind other countries flags [/size][/color]
sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2295
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3206
Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Gender: Male
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:50 pm

Saying that I am using the "race card" shows your unintelligence. Your comments are xenophobic sweetheart, saying in your experience "Colombians have not been nice" well you know what, with your big mouth and bad attitude, I am sure it has not been. I am sure your experience with Filipinos, Puerto Ricans, Thais, everyone has not been nice because you have a bad attitude. You are lucky this is online because if you had the courage to say this to me or anyone for that matter in person, you would have no teeth left (if you have any in the first place). Stop being hood rat and get educated!

sophocles wrote:Fine. Call everyone you disagree with racist. That's the go-to personal attack that's designed to end the argument when you have nothing more substantial to say. For the record, I did not say "ALL" Colombians are this, that, or the other. I am simply stating the fact and observation, that Colombians like Natalie and Ariadna insulted Pinoy queens. And if you count Stella Marquez Araneta and Barraza, it is also a fact and observation that our experience with Colombians have not been nice. Carolina Gomez and Andrea Tovar have been delightful exceptions.

I call people out when they make a misstep. And when they happen to be Colombians, I see no problem in mentioning that fact.



Juan Sebastian wrote:So I am responsible for the behavior of all Colombians? Me? Bitch notice how I never say "oh Filipinos are behaving badly blah blah blah" and none of the other Colombians in this forum are like that. I do not ned to attack the Philippines as whole because I have the intelligence to know that not all Filipinos are like that and I have the intelligence to know that is just you, and it is a flaw in your character. I know that there are amazing people from the Philippines who have a lot of respect for us and have been nothing but kind to me on here! I am BLESSED to not be racist or xenophobic bitch and not let idiots like you alter my opinion, God gave me that blessing! Sad he could not give that to you but whatever, karma will get you one day!
User avatar
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 10551
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:45 am
Location: Bogotá//Vegas
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 8434
Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

  • 0

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:55 pm

And here we go again, another example of xenophobia right here! Shaming non-English speakers, wow. You cannot argue with stupid though, so I am backing down. Stay uneducated and hateful bitch!

sophocles wrote:Seriously, grammarly is offering a discounted rate if you subscribe before Black Friday. You need the help. Just speaking the truth here...

rockondude wrote:Here something i{m gonna say to Pinoys and please listen. Respect is earn, you can force people to respect you and bully them into liking your queens. The True is most latinos don{t think PIA was physically deserving of her spot in the top 5 let alone win. The reason latin queens say she was a ghost is because to everyone of us it was a SURPRISE to see Pia win and no one saw her as a threat due to her weak presence . So please just stop trying to force us to like your Queens the true is most of them are not very popular in the latin pageant circuit and we see Philippines success in pageantry as pandering to your fans and MONEY. Heavy words but they had to be said, honestly enough of the BS, the more Pinoys complaint and wine the more unpopular your queens are becoming in latin america. JUST BE BETTER THAT ALL. Also stop hiding behind other countries flags [/size][/color]
User avatar
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 10551
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:45 am
Location: Bogotá//Vegas
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 8434
Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

  • 0

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby sophocles » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:11 pm

You're getting too hot under the collar... and you're threatening someone with violence. But wait, everything's wrong with everyone but you, right? We're all racist, and you're the educated and enlightened one. Sarcasm there, in case you missed it. And if we happen to not agree with you, we risk losing all our teeth. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never harm me.

Oh my, I'm forced to quote nursery rhymes, but I have no choice when I'm talking to a 3 year old kid. :-*



Juan Sebastian wrote:Saying that I am using the "race card" shows your unintelligence. Your comments are xenophobic sweetheart, saying in your experience "Colombians have not been nice" well you know what, with your big mouth and bad attitude, I am sure it has not been. I am sure your experience with Filipinos, Puerto Ricans, Thais, everyone has not been nice because you have a bad attitude. You are lucky this is online because if you had the courage to say this to me or anyone for that matter in person, you would have no teeth left (if you have any in the first place). Stop being hood rat and get educated!

sophocles wrote:Fine. Call everyone you disagree with racist. That's the go-to personal attack that's designed to end the argument when you have nothing more substantial to say. For the record, I did not say "ALL" Colombians are this, that, or the other. I am simply stating the fact and observation, that Colombians like Natalie and Ariadna insulted Pinoy queens. And if you count Stella Marquez Araneta and Barraza, it is also a fact and observation that our experience with Colombians have not been nice. Carolina Gomez and Andrea Tovar have been delightful exceptions.

I call people out when they make a misstep. And when they happen to be Colombians, I see no problem in mentioning that fact.



Juan Sebastian wrote:So I am responsible for the behavior of all Colombians? Me? Bitch notice how I never say "oh Filipinos are behaving badly blah blah blah" and none of the other Colombians in this forum are like that. I do not ned to attack the Philippines as whole because I have the intelligence to know that not all Filipinos are like that and I have the intelligence to know that is just you, and it is a flaw in your character. I know that there are amazing people from the Philippines who have a lot of respect for us and have been nothing but kind to me on here! I am BLESSED to not be racist or xenophobic bitch and not let idiots like you alter my opinion, God gave me that blessing! Sad he could not give that to you but whatever, karma will get you one day!
sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2295
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3206
Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Gender: Male
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby sophocles » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:18 pm

And here we go again... you're again playing the victim card. Point is, if you're going to insult others, at least do it correctly. BTW, Grammarly is a good resource. It's not xenophobic to recommend it, especially when it's clearly needed.

Juan Sebastian wrote:And here we go again, another example of xenophobia right here! Shaming non-English speakers, wow. You cannot argue with stupid though, so I am backing down. Stay uneducated and hateful bitch!

sophocles wrote:Seriously, grammarly is offering a discounted rate if you subscribe before Black Friday. You need the help. Just speaking the truth here...

rockondude wrote:Here something i{m gonna say to Pinoys and please listen. Respect is earn, you can force people to respect you and bully them into liking your queens. The True is most latinos don{t think PIA was physically deserving of her spot in the top 5 let alone win. The reason latin queens say she was a ghost is because to everyone of us it was a SURPRISE to see Pia win and no one saw her as a threat due to her weak presence . So please just stop trying to force us to like your Queens the true is most of them are not very popular in the latin pageant circuit and we see Philippines success in pageantry as pandering to your fans and MONEY. Heavy words but they had to be said, honestly enough of the BS, the more Pinoys complaint and wine the more unpopular your queens are becoming in latin america. JUST BE BETTER THAT ALL. Also stop hiding behind other countries flags [/size][/color]
sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2295
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3206
Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Gender: Male
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: Write a message here

  • -1

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:37 pm

I am not threatening you, it’s a fact. If you say ANYTHING like what you said to me, it’s not going to be pretty for you. But you do not have to worry because you probably do not have the courage to say that to anyone’s face. I am just trying to help you! But if you still do not see how your words are xenophobic, then I cannot help you. Bye xenophobe!

sophocles wrote:You're getting too hot under the collar... and you're threatening someone with violence. But wait, everything's wrong with everyone but you, right? We're all racist, and you're the educated and enlightened one. Sarcasm there, in case you missed it. And if we happen to not agree with you, we risk losing all our teeth. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never harm me.

Oh my, I'm forced to quote nursery rhymes, but I have no choice when I'm talking to a 3 year old kid. :-*



Juan Sebastian wrote:Saying that I am using the "race card" shows your unintelligence. Your comments are xenophobic sweetheart, saying in your experience "Colombians have not been nice" well you know what, with your big mouth and bad attitude, I am sure it has not been. I am sure your experience with Filipinos, Puerto Ricans, Thais, everyone has not been nice because you have a bad attitude. You are lucky this is online because if you had the courage to say this to me or anyone for that matter in person, you would have no teeth left (if you have any in the first place). Stop being hood rat and get educated!

sophocles wrote:Fine. Call everyone you disagree with racist. That's the go-to personal attack that's designed to end the argument when you have nothing more substantial to say. For the record, I did not say "ALL" Colombians are this, that, or the other. I am simply stating the fact and observation, that Colombians like Natalie and Ariadna insulted Pinoy queens. And if you count Stella Marquez Araneta and Barraza, it is also a fact and observation that our experience with Colombians have not been nice. Carolina Gomez and Andrea Tovar have been delightful exceptions.

I call people out when they make a misstep. And when they happen to be Colombians, I see no problem in mentioning that fact.



Juan Sebastian wrote:So I am responsible for the behavior of all Colombians? Me? Bitch notice how I never say "oh Filipinos are behaving badly blah blah blah" and none of the other Colombians in this forum are like that. I do not ned to attack the Philippines as whole because I have the intelligence to know that not all Filipinos are like that and I have the intelligence to know that is just you, and it is a flaw in your character. I know that there are amazing people from the Philippines who have a lot of respect for us and have been nothing but kind to me on here! I am BLESSED to not be racist or xenophobic bitch and not let idiots like you alter my opinion, God gave me that blessing! Sad he could not give that to you but whatever, karma will get you one day!
User avatar
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 10551
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:45 am
Location: Bogotá//Vegas
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 8434
Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

  • 0

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby sophocles » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:48 pm

It turns out that you do not even know the meaning of "fact". I thought you're "educated"?

There's no possibility that we'll ever meet. I don't travel economy, I avoid the slums, and Colombia is not on my bucket list. Those are facts, not your imaginary threats of carnage. :-*


Juan Sebastian wrote:I am not threatening you, it’s a fact. If you say ANYTHING like what you said to me, it’s not going to be pretty for you. But you do not have to worry because you probably do not have the courage to say that to anyone’s face. I am just trying to help you! But if you still do not see how your words are xenophobic, then I cannot help you. Bye xenophobe!

sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2295
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3206
Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Gender: Male
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:25 pm

I am just going to shut up and let you dig your own grave because every reply, you keep proving my point. But you are so dumb you cannot even recognize that. I always win! Never forget

sophocles wrote:It turns out that you do not even know the meaning of "fact". I thought you're "educated"?

There's no possibility that we'll ever meet. I don't travel economy, I avoid the slums, and Colombia is not on my bucket list. Those are facts, not your imaginary threats of carnage. :-*


Juan Sebastian wrote:I am not threatening you, it’s a fact. If you say ANYTHING like what you said to me, it’s not going to be pretty for you. But you do not have to worry because you probably do not have the courage to say that to anyone’s face. I am just trying to help you! But if you still do not see how your words are xenophobic, then I cannot help you. Bye xenophobe!

User avatar
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 10551
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:45 am
Location: Bogotá//Vegas
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 8434
Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

  • 0

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby sophocles » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:39 pm

Well, shutting up is something you should have done about 10 posts ago, Mr. Educated. But, it's not too late, and you might as well start now. :-*

Juan Sebastian wrote:I am just going to shut up and let you dig your own grave because every reply, you keep proving my point. But you are so dumb you cannot even recognize that. I always win! Never forget

sophocles wrote:It turns out that you do not even know the meaning of "fact". I thought you're "educated"?

There's no possibility that we'll ever meet. I don't travel economy, I avoid the slums, and Colombia is not on my bucket list. Those are facts, not your imaginary threats of carnage. :-*


Juan Sebastian wrote:I am not threatening you, it’s a fact. If you say ANYTHING like what you said to me, it’s not going to be pretty for you. But you do not have to worry because you probably do not have the courage to say that to anyone’s face. I am just trying to help you! But if you still do not see how your words are xenophobic, then I cannot help you. Bye xenophobe!

sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2295
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3206
Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Gender: Male
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby The Duchess » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:46 pm

I never really expected some of you to be so blatanly xenophobic and hiding behind "its true". It isn't. You don't know every Colombian, hell some of you haven't even gone to Colombia. Nobody is calling racism or xenophobia, some of you are just incredibly proud of displaying it
Image
User avatar
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 5565
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:22 am
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 6332
Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby sophocles » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:34 pm

Here's another victim. Xenophobia seems to be the word of the day. You cannot anymore call a spade a spade. The moment you do, they will scream "racist!" And yet, someone can tell you to shut up unless you have a dick in your mouth, and these people who are walking "racism detectors" are not a bit bothered by it. A farce, really. :">


The Duchess wrote:I never really expected some of you to be so blatanly xenophobic and hiding behind "its true". It isn't. You don't know every Colombian, hell some of you haven't even gone to Colombia. Nobody is calling racism or xenophobia, some of you are just incredibly proud of displaying it
sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2295
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3206
Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Gender: Male
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby The Duchess » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:46 pm

sophocles wrote:Here's another victim. Xenophobia seems to be the word of the day. You cannot anymore call a spade a spade. The moment you do, they will scream "racist!" And yet, someone can tell you to shut up unless you have a dick in your mouth, and these people who are walking "racism detectors" are not a bit bothered by it. A farce, really. :">


The Duchess wrote:I never really expected some of you to be so blatanly xenophobic and hiding behind "its true". It isn't. You don't know every Colombian, hell some of you haven't even gone to Colombia. Nobody is calling racism or xenophobia, some of you are just incredibly proud of displaying it


Telling you to shut the f**k is not insulting your culture, your countrymen or you country overall. So it's not xenophobic in any way nor racist, which are two diferrent things. In any case, its a personal attack to you that in no way shape or form is related to where you come from. You acting like a dick is not related to any specific culture, it's related to the quality of person you are. If I were to say "All _________ are dicks because Sophocles is" is generalizing and xenophobic. Do you know every Colombian? Have you been to Colombia? Have you done your homework and found evidence that EVERY Colombia is "rotten"? No you haven't because it doesn't exist.

Saying "Black people are ________" in a negative cognotation is just as discriminatory, it would be racist. Calling you out on your prejudiced views is not acting like a victim, its literally just calling you out.
Image
User avatar
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 5565
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:22 am
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 6332
Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby ARAYKOPO » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:04 pm

I got your point and you may not like Pia but Adriana's answer is very weak and it would be injustice for the new organization IMG to crown her. It is actually injustice for Miss USA, Olivia Jordan to take the 3rd spot knowing she delivered her answer with substance than Ariadna. Latino always think of the Trump era but those are gone and the new owner wants to crown someone who is a speaker and not just some barbie airhead.

rockondude wrote:
sophocles wrote:[size=150]It was a shade. Even Natalie recognized that or why else would she have apologized. No one here is saying that Colombians hate the Philippines. We are just noticing this trend of negative and shady comments from Colombians about Filipino queens. From Pia being compared to a ghost, to Catriona now being identified as an Australian, without mentioning that she has dual citizenship so she is also a Filipino - and these are comments made on Colombia's national T.V.

And then we have our own Colombiana -Stella Marquez Araneta, who owned the Miss Universe franchise in the Philippines, and who for years forced Filipino queens to wear a Colombian Designer's tacky gowns and costumes. By Pia Wurtzbach's own account, she had to beg and plead to wear a blue gown - which she got to wear only because Araneta's choice was ill-fitting and thanks to Araneta's usual poor planning, there was no time to alter it.

It is not xenophobia to suppose that there's something rotten in Colombia.



Juan Sebastian wrote:I did not want to entertain this at all but the xenophobia in here is absolutely disgusting! Was it shade? Probably, but Natalie apologized (see missuniversecolombiaorg instagram story), but DO NOT generalize all of us for this. Colombia does not hate the Philippines, I do not hate the Philippines or any country for that matter. I choose to like and dislike people based on their character. That is fucking juvenile.


Here something i{m gonna say to Pinoys and please listen. Respect is earn, you can force people to respect you and bully them into liking your queens. The True is most latinos don{t think PIA was physically deserving of her spot in the top 5 let alone win. The reason latin queens say she was a ghost is because to everyone of us it was a SURPRISE to see Pia win and no one saw her as a threat due to her weak presence . So please just stop trying to force us to like your Queens the true is most of them are not very popular in the latin pageant circuit and we see Philippines success in pageantry as pandering to your fans and MONEY. Heavy words but they had to be said, honestly enough of the BS, the more Pinoys complaint and wine the more unpopular your queens are becoming in latin america. JUST BE BETTER THAT ALL. Also stop hiding behind other countries flags
[/size]
ARAYKOPO
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:20 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: I.T.
Hobbies/Interests: sports
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:06 pm

@ The Duchess, girl do not even bother with that idiot, they are like a walking STD that will not go away LMAO. No matter how much you try to argue, they will not shut up because they do not get it.

@sophocles, I stand by what I said, you really should be shutting your mouth unless there is a dick in it :)

This thread was going reasonably well until that fucking leech had to chime in, I am all for the truce between Colombia and Philippines
User avatar
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 10551
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:45 am
Location: Bogotá//Vegas
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 8434
Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

  • 0

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby sophocles » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:28 pm

You're right. The way you talk is not an insult to my culture. It is an insult to yours. Stop being a victim. Not everything is about racism. :-*


The Duchess wrote:Telling you to shut the f**k is not insulting your culture, your countrymen or you country overall. So it's not xenophobic in any way nor racist, which are two diferrent things. In any case, its a personal attack to you that in no way shape or form is related to where you come from. You acting like a dick is not related to any specific culture, it's related to the quality of person you are. If I were to say "All _________ are dicks because Sophocles is" is generalizing and xenophobic. Do you know every Colombian? Have you been to Colombia? Have you done your homework and found evidence that EVERY Colombia is "rotten"? No you haven't because it doesn't exist.

Saying "Black people are ________" in a negative cognotation is just as discriminatory, it would be racist. Calling you out on your prejudiced views is not acting like a victim, its literally just calling you out.[/b][/size][/color][/font]
sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2295
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3206
Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Gender: Male
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby sophocles » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:36 pm

I thought you already said "Bye"? You sound more confused than Michelle Obama's gynecologist. Now, go on, scamper away! :-*

Juan Sebastian wrote:@ The Duchess, girl do not even bother with that idiot, they are like a walking STD that will not go away LMAO. No matter how much you try to argue, they will not shut up because they do not get it.

@sophocles, I stand by what I said, you really should be shutting your mouth unless there is a dick in it :)

This thread was going reasonably well until that fucking leech had to chime in, I am all for the truce between Colombia and Philippines
sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2295
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3206
Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Gender: Male
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby Juan Sebastian » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:59 am

Wow, you are transphobic too, I must be like a truth cannon for you, keep it coming! Lets reveal some more truths about you!

sophocles wrote:I thought you already said "Bye"? You sound more confused than Michelle Obama's gynecologist. Now, go on, scamper away! :-*

Juan Sebastian wrote:@ The Duchess, girl do not even bother with that idiot, they are like a walking STD that will not go away LMAO. No matter how much you try to argue, they will not shut up because they do not get it.

@sophocles, I stand by what I said, you really should be shutting your mouth unless there is a dick in it :)

This thread was going reasonably well until that fucking leech had to chime in, I am all for the truce between Colombia and Philippines
User avatar
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 10551
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:45 am
Location: Bogotá//Vegas
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 8434
Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

  • 1

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby The Duchess » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:05 am

sophocles wrote:You're right. The way you talk is not an insult to my culture. It is an insult to yours. Stop being a victim. Not everything is about racism. :-*


The Duchess wrote:Telling you to shut the f**k is not insulting your culture, your countrymen or you country overall. So it's not xenophobic in any way nor racist, which are two diferrent things. In any case, its a personal attack to you that in no way shape or form is related to where you come from. You acting like a dick is not related to any specific culture, it's related to the quality of person you are. If I were to say "All _________ are dicks because Sophocles is" is generalizing and xenophobic. Do you know every Colombian? Have you been to Colombia? Have you done your homework and found evidence that EVERY Colombia is "rotten"? No you haven't because it doesn't exist.

Saying "Black people are ________" in a negative cognotation is just as discriminatory, it would be racist. Calling you out on your prejudiced views is not acting like a victim, its literally just calling you out.[/b][/size][/color][/font]


Right because the actions of one indivual constitute the reputation of a whole culture, keep riding that xenophobic wave. Should we atribute you racism, transphobia, misoginy and blalant xenopobia to YOUR culture?

You don't victims of Xenophobia or Racism? Don't contribute to it =;)) its not difficult to NOT generalize cultures
Image
User avatar
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 5565
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:22 am
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 6332
Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby sophocles » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:18 am

My goodness! On top of everything, does bad spelling also run rampant in your culture?

The Duchess wrote:Right because the actions of one indivual constitute the reputation of a whole culture, keep riding that xenophobic wave. Should we atribute you racism, transphobia, misoginy and blalant xenopobia to YOUR culture?

You don't victims of Xenophobia or Racism? Don't contribute to it =;)) its not difficult to NOT generalize cultures[/b][/size][/color][/font]
sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2295
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3206
Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Gender: Male
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby sophocles » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:20 am

You've already said that. Are you running out of clever lines? The "racism" wagon can only take you so far. :-*

Juan Sebastian wrote:Wow, you are transphobic too, I must be like a truth cannon for you, keep it coming! Lets reveal some more truths about you!

sophocles wrote:I thought you already said "Bye"? You sound more confused than Michelle Obama's gynecologist. Now, go on, scamper away! :-*

Juan Sebastian wrote:@ The Duchess, girl do not even bother with that idiot, they are like a walking STD that will not go away LMAO. No matter how much you try to argue, they will not shut up because they do not get it.

@sophocles, I stand by what I said, you really should be shutting your mouth unless there is a dick in it :)

This thread was going reasonably well until that fucking leech had to chime in, I am all for the truce between Colombia and Philippines
Last edited by sophocles on Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2295
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3206
Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Gender: Male
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby The Duchess » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:23 am

sophocles wrote:My goodness! On top of everything, does bad spelling also run rampant in your culture?

The Duchess wrote:Right because the actions of one indivual constitute the reputation of a whole culture, keep riding that xenophobic wave. Should we atribute you racism, transphobia, misoginy and blalant xenopobia to YOUR culture?

You don't victims of Xenophobia or Racism? Don't contribute to it =;)) its not difficult to NOT generalize cultures[/b][/size][/color][/font]


No, but cussing xenophobes out is :hx

Did you take a page out of Sara Rose's playbook to mock people's grasp on English? Again keep adding on the long list of reasons why you are a heinous human being, words coming from individuals like you only make one person look bad. You. So keep going, show the whole forum how fucking trashy you are as a human being regardless of nationality and culture.
Image
User avatar
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 5565
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:22 am
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 6332
Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby Dutchess Gummybuns » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:58 am

You can add Sophocles as a foe guys. He's definitely trolling and won't stop. Do it. You're welcome.
Image
User avatar
Dutchess Gummybuns
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1255
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:21 am
Location: Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1400
Real Life Name/Nick: A
Date of Birth: 24 Nov 1993
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Books and Bands
Message: Carpe Diem

  • 0

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby sophocles » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:17 am

LOL. You accuse me of being racist, but when I call attention to the fact that your insults are misspelled, you then accuse me of mocking your grasp of English. Whatever happens, you have a way of landing down as the victim.

Boy, you surely must be disappointed that calling people "racist", or "xenophobe" does not cause them to back down all the time. You automatically use that in your arguments, and some people are too afraid to respond or challenge you. Not this one. :-*


The Duchess wrote:No, but cussing xenophobes out is :hx

Did you take a page out of Sara Rose's playbook to mock people's grasp on English? Again keep adding on the long list of reasons why you are a heinous human being, words coming from individuals like you only make one person look bad. You. So keep going, show the whole forum how fucking trashy you are as a human being regardless of nationality and culture.[/b][/size][/color][/font]
sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2295
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3206
Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Gender: Male
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby sophocles » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:19 am

Thanks! I will be honored to be your foe.

Dutchess Gummybuns wrote:You can add Sophocles as a foe guys. He's definitely trolling and won't stop. Do it. You're welcome.
sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2295
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3206
Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Gender: Male
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: Write a message here

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AmyCricy, Majestic-12 [Bot], mattrayzord18, oscarbacatanjr, rhituerse, Robichaux, rontogom014, Semenjaj, Thomas876, Toniney, Torres23

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology