DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Image



  • 0

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby Yna Magenta » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:20 pm

    

o divah? kaya may stereotype sa kanila na mga balasubas dahil sa mga ganap nilang ganyan, kung ordinaryong miron na fanney lang ang may pa- B-) understoodable pa, eh kaso in nat'l telebisyon talaga?? =O/ =/

kaya I believe, hindi ko naman nilalahat pero siguro mga 95% ng lahi nila ay balahura! when there's fire there's smoke talaga =c3 X(


Image
User avatar
Yna Magenta
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 431
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:57 am
Country: Korea, Democratic People's Republic of (kp)
Reputation: 423
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1991
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Reyna
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Umaura
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby esperasave » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:56 pm

As in the case of Pia W. and Megan Young, they have lived here when they were young, studied from elementary and high school, knows how to speak some native languages and their nationality is really Filipino not by their chosen heart but because they have assimilated much of what a native Filipino is. When you say assimilated, it's not because it's what your heart or mind dictates but because it's what your way of life has become. I remember Pia when her question was raised in Tagalog during her Binibining Pilipinas competition, she even asked the judge if what lingo she will have to answer it, because she speaks English, Tagalog, Bisaya and Deutch. Also, during her Miss Universe reign, she even cooked Filipino dishes to the worldwide audience in a rusty pot and pan. Most importantly, she struggled to operate a heater in her New York apartment in a cold winter days, a very natural way of how to deal foreign weather from being away in the Philippines. But the other side of being all of this, she is made the bread winner of the growing family of her sister Sarah. And of course, being Miss Universe is the true essence of it because Miss Universe has been an integral part of Philippine society since it's inception and annually, when it is held and broadcast live to us.
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1382
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 572
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 2

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby nycla2 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:01 pm

THE SUBLTLE CLAPBACKS THO CHECK OUT HER CAPTIONS LOL! COLOMBIANS LOVED HER THO, YAAAS CATRIONA IS STILL SLAYING! 4TH FILIPINA MISS UNIVERSE :)>- :-* :hx =c3 :7





User avatar
nycla2
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 10124
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 12688
Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment
Message: heyyyy

  • 0

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby nycla2 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:07 pm

NO NEED TO JUSTIFY! CATRIONA REPRESENTED THE PHILIPPINES WITH PRIDE AND SHE IS THE 4TH FILIPINA TO WIN MISS UNIVERSE ! YAAAASSSS <:-P
User avatar
nycla2
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 10124
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 12688
Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment
Message: heyyyy

  • 0

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby The Duchess » Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:54 pm

cabra_chupa wrote:
poker_man wrote:Guys, let's face the facts. Catriona took advantage of the Philippine sash just as Philippine pageantry took advantage of her communication skills as an Aussie. She does not even speak any Filipino language. Catriona even mispronounced the only Tagalog word she spoke during her final walk at Miss Universe.

We all know that she is a Filipina by convenience. Imagine if she joined Miss Australia Universe, she probably would not have gotten that far in the local level. It's just the way it is. It's basically the main reason why she is not as celebrated as Pia, despite being the more hyped and obvious frontrunner of all Miss Universe Philippines reps in the past decade of placements.

So the moment you qualify her as the "best Miss Universe ever" or the "alpha female" because of her eloquence is mainly due to the fact that she was born and raised speaking English in Australia. Apart from her extensive research and marketing skills in leveling up the beauty queen's presentation of Filipiniana, she is more Aussie than Pinoy. Let's not be hypocrites, that's the same thing we would say for other countries who send the same kind of girls.

She obviously set the trend of non-native representatives. Just look at Puerto Rico last year, and Thailand as well. This is why all of them aren't as hailed and as loved as those who were at least raised in the home country they represented. Glebova and Wurtzbach were born in other countries but they grew up in the countries they represented, we cannot say the same for Catriona who has not been in the Philippines for at least a decade.

Not to mention, if it weren't for business, she wouldn't be in the Philippines at all. She joined Miss Universe to make a career, it's so obvious in how she conducts herself. There's nothing wrong about that at all.


AN EXAMPLE OF FILIPINO CRAB MENTALITY AT ITS BEST! =D>


You think Madison is not as hailed and loved as other boricua queens by puertorrican fans? =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) that whole section tells me you haven't been in fb PR pageant groups
Image
User avatar
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 5565
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:22 am
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 6332
Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature
Message: Write a message here

  • -2

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby Alisa » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:54 pm

u guys want to make everything about yourself, isn't it ? L-) =;))
what's more shocking that all this is the controversial results of miss universe colombia =0
User avatar
Alisa
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 702
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:06 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 382
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Reading,TV,Pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby kurtij » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:50 pm

I HOPE THIS CLEARS:

4 UNIVERSE
1 WORLD
6 INTERNATIONAL
1 SUPRANATIONAL
4 EARTH
kurtij
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 27990
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:36 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 16782
Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

  • 0

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby Mariana Erwin » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:53 pm

poker_man wrote:Guys, let's face the facts. Catriona took advantage of the Philippine sash just as Philippine pageantry took advantage of her communication skills as an Aussie. She does not even speak any Filipino language. Catriona even mispronounced the only Tagalog word she spoke during her final walk at Miss Universe.

We all know that she is a Filipina by convenience. Imagine if she joined Miss Australia Universe, she probably would not have gotten that far in the local level. It's just the way it is. It's basically the main reason why she is not as celebrated as Pia, despite being the more hyped and obvious frontrunner of all Miss Universe Philippines reps in the past decade of placements.

So the moment you qualify her as the "best Miss Universe ever" or the "alpha female" because of her eloquence is mainly due to the fact that she was born and raised speaking English in Australia. Apart from her extensive research and marketing skills in leveling up the beauty queen's presentation of Filipiniana, she is more Aussie than Pinoy. Let's not be hypocrites, that's the same thing we would say for other countries who send the same kind of girls.

She obviously set the trend of non-native representatives. Just look at Puerto Rico last year, and Thailand as well. This is why all of them aren't as hailed and as loved as those who were at least raised in the home country they represented. Glebova and Wurtzbach were born in other countries but they grew up in the countries they represented, we cannot say the same for Catriona who has not been in the Philippines for at least a decade.

Not to mention, if it weren't for business, she wouldn't be in the Philippines at all. She joined Miss Universe to make a career, it's so obvious in how she conducts herself. There's nothing wrong about that at all.
I think everyone wants to join Miss Universe so that they can change their lives, dear. It’s always the thing, and there are times that this is mentioned while only the remaining two remain. It happens to all Miss Universes, and even Miss USAs and Miss Teen USAs as well. These initially-obscure people got the chance to be able to change their lives and be in a position of power, which is the throne of being Miss Universe for a year.

Stop using that racist mentality in which a minority woman born in a white-majority country should just represent the land of her birth (which is the white-majority country). By the way, at least Madison and Paweensuda chose to represent their countries of ancestry, and that is what Catriona did. Regardless of what you say, Catriona and the other queens like her chose to honor their ancestral countries. By the way, if she were more Aussie she would be shoving anything about Australia, but her posts show where her allegiance goes, and that is the Philippines.
Mariana Erwin
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14398
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:26 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 5376
Real Life Name/Nick: **********
Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

  • 1

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby Guuy_15 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:54 pm

The Duchess wrote:
cabra_chupa wrote:
poker_man wrote:Guys, let's face the facts. Catriona took advantage of the Philippine sash just as Philippine pageantry took advantage of her communication skills as an Aussie. She does not even speak any Filipino language. Catriona even mispronounced the only Tagalog word she spoke during her final walk at Miss Universe.

We all know that she is a Filipina by convenience. Imagine if she joined Miss Australia Universe, she probably would not have gotten that far in the local level. It's just the way it is. It's basically the main reason why she is not as celebrated as Pia, despite being the more hyped and obvious frontrunner of all Miss Universe Philippines reps in the past decade of placements.

So the moment you qualify her as the "best Miss Universe ever" or the "alpha female" because of her eloquence is mainly due to the fact that she was born and raised speaking English in Australia. Apart from her extensive research and marketing skills in leveling up the beauty queen's presentation of Filipiniana, she is more Aussie than Pinoy. Let's not be hypocrites, that's the same thing we would say for other countries who send the same kind of girls.

She obviously set the trend of non-native representatives. Just look at Puerto Rico last year, and Thailand as well. This is why all of them aren't as hailed and as loved as those who were at least raised in the home country they represented. Glebova and Wurtzbach were born in other countries but they grew up in the countries they represented, we cannot say the same for Catriona who has not been in the Philippines for at least a decade.

Not to mention, if it weren't for business, she wouldn't be in the Philippines at all. She joined Miss Universe to make a career, it's so obvious in how she conducts herself. There's nothing wrong about that at all.


AN EXAMPLE OF FILIPINO CRAB MENTALITY AT ITS BEST! =D>


You think Madison is not as hailed and loved as other boricua queens by puertorrican fans? =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) that whole section tells me you haven't been in fb PR pageant groups


LOL but why they dragging PR and TH into this? =;)) :%))

Keep this drama between PH and CO!
User avatar
Guuy_15
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 2614
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:24 pm
Location: Earth!
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 2448
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Lots.
Hobbies/Interests: Sex, Love and Videotape
Message: Write a message here

  • 5

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby Juan Sebastian » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:30 am

I did not want to entertain this at all but the xenophobia in here is absolutely disgusting! Was it shade? Probably, but Natalie apologized (see missuniversecolombiaorg instagram story), but DO NOT generalize all of us for this. Colombia does not hate the Philippines, I do not hate the Philippines or any country for that matter. I choose to like and dislike people based on their character. That is fucking juvenile.
User avatar
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 10551
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:45 am
Location: Bogotá//Vegas
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 8434
Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

  • -1

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby Astara » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:35 am

Elyerno Zabagguri wrote:
Astara wrote:
Elyerno Zabagguri wrote:
gb_20 wrote:As a Filipino, I don't find it disrespectful because it is a fact. She is Filipino-Australian so nothing wrong with that. Wag naman masyadong magpaka oversensitive.

Megan Young was introduced American-born Miss Philippines nung nag media tour sya sa US after manalo ng Miss World so it's not a big deal.


SAME OPINION.


MGA GAGA! REDUNDANT ANG I-INTRODUCE SYA AS AUSTRALIAN SINCE SHE WAS CROWNED MISS UNIVERSE AS MISS PHILIPPINES!
SIMPLENG FORMER MISS UNIVERSE WHO REPRESENTED THE PHILIPPINES WILL DO!

PARANG KAYONG DALAWA, PAG PINAKILALA KAU SA IBANG TAO AT SINABING "PINANGANAK NA LALAKE PERO LUMAKING BAKLANG BOTOMESA" WHICH IS A FACT NAMAN DB?
PERO DB REDUNDANT? GETS NYO???? KASI PWEDE NMNG IPAKILALA KAU BY NAME.


IKAW ANG GAGA! MASYADO LANG KASI KAYONG BALAT SIBUYAS! EH TOTOO NAMANG SHE'S A DUAL CITIZEN OF AUSTRALIA AND PHILIPPINES. MEANING PUWEDE SIYANG TAWAGING AUSTRALIAN OR FILIPINO OR BOTH.

EH SA MAS GUSTONG TAWAGIN NG MGA COLOMBIANS SI CATRIONA BILANG AUSTRALIAN REPRESENTED PHILIPPINES. MAY MAGAGAWA KA?


DI KA LANG GAGA NAPAKA BOBITA MO PA! NAPAKA TANGA MONG BAKLA EH KASASABI KO LANG NGANG REDANDUNT ANG INTRODUCTION NA BORN IN AUSTRALIA IPAGPIPILITAN MO PA YANG FACT FACT MO!

SINABI KO BANG HND SYA DUAL?

ANONG KINALAMAN NG BALAT SIBUYAS EH REDUNDANT NGA ANG IBIG KO SABIHIN!

IPAGPILITAN PA NA BALAT SIBUYAS EH HND NGA UN ANG POINT KO! NAPAKA TANGA NETONG BAKLANG TOH! KKLK!
MATUTONG UMINTINDI WAG PURO PAGFIFINGGER INAATUPAG!!
Last edited by Astara on Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Astara
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:11 am
Country: Russia (ru)
Reputation: 302
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: princess
Hobbies/Interests: Hooking up
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby Dutchess Gummybuns » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:37 am

If this was intended to be a shade, this is just so rude. We do not treat Latina beauty queens like this when they come to Philippines. The gays were chearing for Gabriela Isler when she went here as judge. We never treat latina queens like this when they come here. We also welcome PR queens when they won or come here and never treated them so bad. This is just so bad.

Apology is not enough when the intention is to shade. This is just so so bad.
Image
User avatar
Dutchess Gummybuns
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1255
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:21 am
Location: Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1400
Real Life Name/Nick: A
Date of Birth: 24 Nov 1993
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Books and Bands
Message: Carpe Diem

  • 0

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby The Duchess » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:39 am

Guuy_15 wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
cabra_chupa wrote:
poker_man wrote:Guys, let's face the facts. Catriona took advantage of the Philippine sash just as Philippine pageantry took advantage of her communication skills as an Aussie. She does not even speak any Filipino language. Catriona even mispronounced the only Tagalog word she spoke during her final walk at Miss Universe.

We all know that she is a Filipina by convenience. Imagine if she joined Miss Australia Universe, she probably would not have gotten that far in the local level. It's just the way it is. It's basically the main reason why she is not as celebrated as Pia, despite being the more hyped and obvious frontrunner of all Miss Universe Philippines reps in the past decade of placements.

So the moment you qualify her as the "best Miss Universe ever" or the "alpha female" because of her eloquence is mainly due to the fact that she was born and raised speaking English in Australia. Apart from her extensive research and marketing skills in leveling up the beauty queen's presentation of Filipiniana, she is more Aussie than Pinoy. Let's not be hypocrites, that's the same thing we would say for other countries who send the same kind of girls.

She obviously set the trend of non-native representatives. Just look at Puerto Rico last year, and Thailand as well. This is why all of them aren't as hailed and as loved as those who were at least raised in the home country they represented. Glebova and Wurtzbach were born in other countries but they grew up in the countries they represented, we cannot say the same for Catriona who has not been in the Philippines for at least a decade.

Not to mention, if it weren't for business, she wouldn't be in the Philippines at all. She joined Miss Universe to make a career, it's so obvious in how she conducts herself. There's nothing wrong about that at all.


AN EXAMPLE OF FILIPINO CRAB MENTALITY AT ITS BEST! =D>


You think Madison is not as hailed and loved as other boricua queens by puertorrican fans? =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) that whole section tells me you haven't been in fb PR pageant groups


LOL but why they dragging PR and TH into this? =;)) :%))

Keep this drama between PH and CO!


Cause they ALWAYS wanna drag us into crap =;))
Image
User avatar
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 5565
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:22 am
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 6332
Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby Dutchess Gummybuns » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:40 am

I wish Pia will never be invited to any MUC events if she will be just treated this way. This is just to rude.
Image
User avatar
Dutchess Gummybuns
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1255
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:21 am
Location: Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1400
Real Life Name/Nick: A
Date of Birth: 24 Nov 1993
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Books and Bands
Message: Carpe Diem

  • 1

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby The Duchess » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:42 am

Dutchess Gummybuns wrote:If this was intended to be a shade, this is just so rude. We do not treat Latina beauty queens like this when they come to Philippines. The gays were chearing for Gabriela Isler when she went here as judge. We never treat latina queens like this when they come here. We also welcome PR queens when they won or come here and never treated them so bad. This is just so bad.

Apology is not enough when the intention is to shade. This is just so so bad.


Hey, we are and your side, we all called it shady in the PR groups =;)) honestly I wouldn't send my queens there not only because they are tramoyeros (MUC) but also because it was disrespectful as hell
Image
User avatar
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 5565
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:22 am
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 6332
Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby Yuffie » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:11 am

Ha. I figured this would explode on the (Filipino) pageant community when I heard it on the livestream.

On another note tho, as shady as it is, it does not take away the fact that Cat is the 4th Miss Universe from the Philippines, so I'd say chill, people! The world is hard enough to live in as it is right now lol.
Image
User avatar
Yuffie
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
 
Posts: 4310
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 4:30 pm
Location: Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 5176
Real Life Name/Nick: ユフィ
Date of Birth: 20 Apr 2044
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Geek Goddess
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: video games, beauty pageants, women's volleyball
Message: Hone both your mind and character. Seek both knowledge and wisdom.

  • 0

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby ARAYKOPO » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:09 am

I agree with this statement

poker_man wrote:Guys, let's face the facts. Catriona took advantage of the Philippine sash just as Philippine pageantry took advantage of her communication skills as an Aussie. She does not even speak any Filipino language. Catriona even mispronounced the only Tagalog word she spoke during her final walk at Miss Universe.

We all know that she is a Filipina by convenience. Imagine if she joined Miss Australia Universe, she probably would not have gotten that far in the local level. It's just the way it is. It's basically the main reason why she is not as celebrated as Pia, despite being the more hyped and obvious frontrunner of all Miss Universe Philippines reps in the past decade of placements.

So the moment you qualify her as the "best Miss Universe ever" or the "alpha female" because of her eloquence is mainly due to the fact that she was born and raised speaking English in Australia. Apart from her extensive research and marketing skills in leveling up the beauty queen's presentation of Filipiniana, she is more Aussie than Pinoy. Let's not be hypocrites, that's the same thing we would say for other countries who send the same kind of girls.

She obviously set the trend of non-native representatives. Just look at Puerto Rico last year, and Thailand as well. This is why all of them aren't as hailed and as loved as those who were at least raised in the home country they represented. Glebova and Wurtzbach were born in other countries but they grew up in the countries they represented, we cannot say the same for Catriona who has not been in the Philippines for at least a decade.

Not to mention, if it weren't for business, she wouldn't be in the Philippines at all. She joined Miss Universe to make a career, it's so obvious in how she conducts herself. There's nothing wrong about that at all.
ARAYKOPO
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:20 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: I.T.
Hobbies/Interests: sports
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby vinusya » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:19 am

Mispelled by a national pageant (with a lot of staff to check) is VERY DISRESPECTFUL indeed.

I am not surprize that they invited pia also to join the judges to make fun of her.

They are still angry, whose fault, we don’t know?? I think we know!

Anyway, colombians should be flattered, the design of her yellow gown is similar to the ribbons of barraza who is a colombian.

Anyway, very intriguing that the first runner up when Pia won (who is that again) had a scandal before this.
If everyone can be a beauty queen, what is hardwork?
Maybe there is no hardwork, only surgeries ?
User avatar
vinusya
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
 
Posts: 2440
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:25 am
Location: Beijing
Country: China (cn)
Reputation: 233
Real Life Name/Nick: Nawatt
Date of Birth: 11 Aug 1994
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Red Haired Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Net Surfing
Message: If everyone can be a beauty queen, what is hardwork? Confidence without being arrogant.

  • 5

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby georgj16 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:29 pm

LOL you guys are over thinking this... Catriona is reaaaally loved and celebrated here in Colombia. Watch her Instagram and read all the comments by Colombians apologizing for witnessing such circus show, not only because her mispelled name or her introduction.

It wasn't shade at all. Believe me, normal people (non pageant fans) know nothing about pageants since general population have lost interest on pageants and I could bet the production team were there just for work and not to throw shade haha

Stop the hate.
Image
<3 Andrea Tovar <3
@miss_barbaro
User avatar
georgj16
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1975
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:53 am
Location: Cali
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 1799
Date of Birth: 03 Jun 1992
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants, Fashion, Aviation
Message: Ig @miss_barbaro

  • 0

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby nycla2 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:18 pm

axleb2012 wrote:
She's extra(terrestrial).

Film by @filmbyjololuarca @jololuarca
assisted by @mlaspinasph

ICYMI — A very VERY special 45-minute episode of MUSINGS with @bjpascual, only on the YouTube Channel (LINK in BIO).100% of the monetization of this video will go to relief efforts of @philredcross for those affected by the recent typhoons.

Styling by @eldzsmejia
Makeup by @jellyeugenio
Hair by @paulnebreshair
Set design by @arendale @adsetprod
Silver leather ensemble by @thianrodriguezmnl
Stylist’s assistant @carlabertooo
Shot at @shutterspacestudios


User avatar
nycla2
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 10124
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 12688
Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment
Message: heyyyy

  • 5

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby ThatCanadian » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:36 pm

georgj16 wrote:LOL you guys are over thinking this... Catriona is reaaaally loved and celebrated here in Colombia. Watch her Instagram and read all the comments by Colombians apologizing for witnessing such circus show, not only because her mispelled name or her introduction.

It wasn't shade at all. Believe me, normal people (non pageant fans) know nothing about pageants since general population have lost interest on pageants and I could bet the production team were there just for work and not to throw shade haha

Stop the hate.


This!

I also think we need to retire the Philippines vs. Colombia narrative from what happened in 2015. It's the sort of drama MUO wants to drive the ratings up and the interest for both our countries. It was played out and it's tired now.

Our countries are very closely tied over pageantry and we are both very successful nations at it (albeit, Filipinos have us beat in results) and ultimately we should appreciate each other as healthy competition and nothing more. It made me very sad to see some comments generalizing about Colombians, when most of us who still follow pageants, and particularly the ones on this forum, love Cat and are very respectful of the Philippines.

:hx
.
Image
La Santísima Trinidad
.
.

http://roguechild.tumblr.com/
User avatar
ThatCanadian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 1258
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:36 am
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 1403
Date of Birth: 18 Apr 1996
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Cher's disciple
Hobbies/Interests: hoarding, online shopping
Message: Join The Cult

  • 0

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby nycla2 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:44 pm

ThatCanadian wrote:
georgj16 wrote:LOL you guys are over thinking this... Catriona is reaaaally loved and celebrated here in Colombia. Watch her Instagram and read all the comments by Colombians apologizing for witnessing such circus show, not only because her mispelled name or her introduction.

It wasn't shade at all. Believe me, normal people (non pageant fans) know nothing about pageants since general population have lost interest on pageants and I could bet the production team were there just for work and not to throw shade haha

Stop the hate.


This!

I also think we need to retire the Philippines vs. Colombia narrative from what happened in 2015. It's the sort of drama MUO wants to drive the ratings up and the interest for both our countries. It was played out and it's tired now.

Our countries are very closely tied over pageantry and we are both very successful nations at it (albeit, Filipinos have us beat in results) and ultimately we should appreciate each other as healthy competition and nothing more. It made me very sad to see some comments generalizing about Colombians, when most of us who still follow pageants, and particularly the ones on this forum, love Cat and are very respectful of the Philippines.

:hx

This! I'm one of those who are not generalizing all the Colombians. When Andrea Tovar competed in Manila she was well received by Filipinos, and without Colombians and Filipinos (and Puerto Ricans and Venezuelans, pageant world would be boring especially in this pandemic. Catriona is well loved by Colombians even before she went to Colombia as u can see from her ig comments. What we need to focus now is the drama in Mexico with Lupita's telenovela jajajaja. LETS ALL PUT THIS TO END! :)>- :-*
Last edited by nycla2 on Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
nycla2
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 10124
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 12688
Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment
Message: heyyyy

  • 0

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby nycla2 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:45 pm

User avatar
nycla2
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 10124
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 12688
Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment
Message: heyyyy

  • 0

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby nycla2 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:54 pm

User avatar
nycla2
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 10124
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 12688
Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment
Message: heyyyy

  • 1

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby Dutchess Gummybuns » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:41 am

Catriona probably unfollowed that Nat Director and National pageant because she experienced a circus herself in Miss World 2016. It would such a fool of her to witness another circus in pageantry over again. >:)
Image
User avatar
Dutchess Gummybuns
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1255
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:21 am
Location: Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1400
Real Life Name/Nick: A
Date of Birth: 24 Nov 1993
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Books and Bands
Message: Carpe Diem

  • 0

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby Natalie Mendoza » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:41 pm

So many dumb cuntz around. throws shade about race like all the delegates they send are pure native or something. Mental
Yet this inferior minded people are usually quick to call out racism against them yet when THEY act racist and grotesque they let it slide but that habit is common in this world, feral hypocrites.

Honestly pageants are becoming too lame because it lacks to achieve anything tangible. Philippines should priorities on more meaning aspects instead, because honestly the world peace mantra never works niether do pageants equate to development >:)
User avatar
Natalie Mendoza
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.
 
Posts: 2943
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:07 am
Location: Australia Babeyy !!
Country: Australia (au)
Reputation: 1255
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Love
Hobbies/Interests: Jet SKi!

  • -2

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby sophocles » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:32 pm

It was a shade. Even Natalie recognized that or why else would she have apologized. No one here is saying that Colombians hate the Philippines. We are just noticing this trend of negative and shady comments from Colombians about Filipino queens. From Pia being compared to a ghost, to Catriona now being identified as an Australian, without mentioning that she has dual citizenship so she is also a Filipino - and these are comments made on Colombia's national T.V.

And then we have our own Colombiana -Stella Marquez Araneta, who owned the Miss Universe franchise in the Philippines, and who for years forced Filipino queens to wear a Colombian Designer's tacky gowns and costumes. By Pia Wurtzbach's own account, she had to beg and plead to wear a blue gown - which she got to wear only because Araneta's choice was ill-fitting and thanks to Araneta's usual poor planning, there was no time to alter it.

It is not xenophobia to suppose that there's something rotten in Colombia.




Juan Sebastian wrote:I did not want to entertain this at all but the xenophobia in here is absolutely disgusting! Was it shade? Probably, but Natalie apologized (see missuniversecolombiaorg instagram story), but DO NOT generalize all of us for this. Colombia does not hate the Philippines, I do not hate the Philippines or any country for that matter. I choose to like and dislike people based on their character. That is fucking juvenile.
sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2295
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3206
Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Gender: Male
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:31 am

"You need to shut your mouth because if there's not a dick in it, you don't even know what you're saying" - Kenya Moore

The comments in this thread are nearly xenophobic, I am not condoning things that some other people from my country have said but there is blatant generalization in this thread, and that is not ok. I am not here for this non-existent war between Colombia and Philippines and agree it needs to be put to bed. But what I am also not here for these generalizations.

This is xenophobia, get educated bitch!



sophocles wrote:It was a shade. Even Natalie recognized that or why else would she have apologized. No one here is saying that Colombians hate the Philippines. We are just noticing this trend of negative and shady comments from Colombians about Filipino queens. From Pia being compared to a ghost, to Catriona now being identified as an Australian, without mentioning that she has dual citizenship so she is also a Filipino - and these are comments made on Colombia's national T.V.

And then we have our own Colombiana -Stella Marquez Araneta, who owned the Miss Universe franchise in the Philippines, and who for years forced Filipino queens to wear a Colombian Designer's tacky gowns and costumes. By Pia Wurtzbach's own account, she had to beg and plead to wear a blue gown - which she got to wear only because Araneta's choice was ill-fitting and thanks to Araneta's usual poor planning, there was no time to alter it.

It is not xenophobia to suppose that there's something rotten in Colombia.




Juan Sebastian wrote:I did not want to entertain this at all but the xenophobia in here is absolutely disgusting! Was it shade? Probably, but Natalie apologized (see missuniversecolombiaorg instagram story), but DO NOT generalize all of us for this. Colombia does not hate the Philippines, I do not hate the Philippines or any country for that matter. I choose to like and dislike people based on their character. That is fucking juvenile.
User avatar
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 10551
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:45 am
Location: Bogotá//Vegas
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 8434
Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

  • 0

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby sophocles » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:51 am

Your post really proves the point people are making about Colombians. Garbage is literally gushing out of your mouth. Maybe people just see through your kind. When they speak the truth, that's not necessarily being racist.


Juan Sebastian wrote:
"You need to shut your mouth because if there's not a dick in it, you don't even know what you're saying" - Kenya Moore

The comments in this thread are nearly xenophobic, I am not condoning things that some other people from my country have said but there is blatant generalization in this thread, and that is not ok. I am not here for this non-existent war between Colombia and Philippines and agree it needs to be put to bed. But what I am also not here for these generalizations.

This is xenophobia, get educated bitch!



sophocles wrote:It was a shade. Even Natalie recognized that or why else would she have apologized. No one here is saying that Colombians hate the Philippines. We are just noticing this trend of negative and shady comments from Colombians about Filipino queens. From Pia being compared to a ghost, to Catriona now being identified as an Australian, without mentioning that she has dual citizenship so she is also a Filipino - and these are comments made on Colombia's national T.V.

And then we have our own Colombiana -Stella Marquez Araneta, who owned the Miss Universe franchise in the Philippines, and who for years forced Filipino queens to wear a Colombian Designer's tacky gowns and costumes. By Pia Wurtzbach's own account, she had to beg and plead to wear a blue gown - which she got to wear only because Araneta's choice was ill-fitting and thanks to Araneta's usual poor planning, there was no time to alter it.

It is not xenophobia to suppose that there's something rotten in Colombia.




Juan Sebastian wrote:I did not want to entertain this at all but the xenophobia in here is absolutely disgusting! Was it shade? Probably, but Natalie apologized (see missuniversecolombiaorg instagram story), but DO NOT generalize all of us for this. Colombia does not hate the Philippines, I do not hate the Philippines or any country for that matter. I choose to like and dislike people based on their character. That is fucking juvenile.
sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2295
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3206
Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Gender: Male
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:57 am

So I am responsible for the behavior of all Colombians? Me? Bitch notice how I never say "oh Filipinos are behaving badly blah blah blah" and none of the other Colombians in this forum are like that. I do not ned to attack the Philippines as whole because I have the intelligence to know that not all Filipinos are like that and I have the intelligence to know that is just you, and it is a flaw in your character. I know that there are amazing people from the Philippines who have a lot of respect for us and have been nothing but kind to me on here! I am BLESSED to not be racist or xenophobic bitch and not let idiots like you alter my opinion, God gave me that blessing! Sad he could not give that to you but whatever, karma will get you one day!

sophocles wrote:Your post really proves the point people are making about Colombians. Garbage is literally gushing out of your mouth. Maybe people just see through your kind. When they speak the truth, that's not necessarily being racist.


Juan Sebastian wrote:
"You need to shut your mouth because if there's not a dick in it, you don't even know what you're saying" - Kenya Moore

The comments in this thread are nearly xenophobic, I am not condoning things that some other people from my country have said but there is blatant generalization in this thread, and that is not ok. I am not here for this non-existent war between Colombia and Philippines and agree it needs to be put to bed. But what I am also not here for these generalizations.

This is xenophobia, get educated bitch!



sophocles wrote:It was a shade. Even Natalie recognized that or why else would she have apologized. No one here is saying that Colombians hate the Philippines. We are just noticing this trend of negative and shady comments from Colombians about Filipino queens. From Pia being compared to a ghost, to Catriona now being identified as an Australian, without mentioning that she has dual citizenship so she is also a Filipino - and these are comments made on Colombia's national T.V.

And then we have our own Colombiana -Stella Marquez Araneta, who owned the Miss Universe franchise in the Philippines, and who for years forced Filipino queens to wear a Colombian Designer's tacky gowns and costumes. By Pia Wurtzbach's own account, she had to beg and plead to wear a blue gown - which she got to wear only because Araneta's choice was ill-fitting and thanks to Araneta's usual poor planning, there was no time to alter it.

It is not xenophobia to suppose that there's something rotten in Colombia.




Juan Sebastian wrote:I did not want to entertain this at all but the xenophobia in here is absolutely disgusting! Was it shade? Probably, but Natalie apologized (see missuniversecolombiaorg instagram story), but DO NOT generalize all of us for this. Colombia does not hate the Philippines, I do not hate the Philippines or any country for that matter. I choose to like and dislike people based on their character. That is fucking juvenile.
User avatar
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 10551
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:45 am
Location: Bogotá//Vegas
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 8434
Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: abid, bukita, DarmokVisussy, Darylethesiava, ebbenstein01, EsielRof, FalkIronype, Felipe1983, JoelR, LisaCricy, Mela2020, RasarussashJibia, TaiwanAndy, Toniney

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology