DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Re: DISRESPECTFUL MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORGANIZERS

Postby The Duchess » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:31 am

sophocles wrote: LOL. You accuse me of being racist, but when I call attention to the fact that your insults are misspelled, you then accuse me of mocking your grasp of English. Whatever happens, you have a way of landing down as the victim.

Boy, you surely must be disappointed that calling people "racist", or "xenophobe" does not cause them to back down all the time. You automatically use that in your arguments, and some people are too afraid to respond or challenge you. Not this one. :-*

The Duchess wrote:No, but cussing xenophobes out is :hx

Did you take a page out of Sara Rose's playbook to mock people's grasp on English? Again keep adding on the long list of reasons why you are a heinous human being, words coming from individuals like you only make one person look bad. You. So keep going, show the whole forum how fucking trashy you are as a human being regardless of nationality and culture.[/b][/size][/color][/font]

Sweetie you're just digging you're grave, I'm just here to watch you show everyone you are despicable =;)) people like you can't help themselves so go ahead. I don't even need to show any evidence other than the ones you're bringing here =;))

The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby sophocles » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:43 am

Evidence might be dispensable, but common sense and correct grammar are not. BTW, if you're going to conjure the imagery of death and violence, please do it correctly. There's no such thing as "digging you're grave". "You're" is a contraction of "you are".

Insults and bad grammar never go together, mija. And I say that with kindness and love. :-*

The Duchess wrote:
Sweetie you're just digging you're grave, I'm just here to watch you show everyone you are despicable =;)) people like you can't help themselves so go ahead. I don't even need to show any evidence other than the ones you're bringing here =;))[/b][/size][/color][/font]
sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby koji » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:43 pm

These shameful Colombians should be at the forefront of fighting their drug war. ~X( >:< Shameful hijo de put*! =/
Last edited by koji on Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
koji

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Farmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Postby Natalie Mendoza » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:19 am

This is why I prefer Filipinos (my ethnicity) not to delve in pageants too much, all this passion wasted when it could be used to develop.

Honestly if I could trade all the crowns of Philippines for a more developed country, that has no natural disaster and the capabilities to defend itself I would.

Like why should Filipinos give a fck about a superficial validation from a white owned pageant. It's not really essential to recieve gratification from people of no relevance to us including the hypocrites
who let racism slide when they do it, duh. Like seriously that's a waste of time for tragic freaks........
Natalie Mendoza
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Love
Hobbies/Interests: Jet SKi!

Postby jidelk » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:20 am

drake_perez wrote:Instead of just introducing her as Miss Universe 2018, they said "Australian by birth but represented Philippines after living for a few years there."
They even misspelled her surname. Just look at her expression when she was being introduced.

[youtube]XrKoyPQQP54[/youtube]

[-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

"Catriona Gray, Model, Beauty Queen, Miss universe 2018. Born Australian but represented PH where she lived many years. Black belt in Taekwondo, master in music and singer"

You either are lying or don't know enough spanish

Sorry but I don't see any disrespect. And I'm very happy she came to our country
Love everything about her :hx
Long live Catriona
jidelk
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Luis
Date of Birth: 04 Jun 1992
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Music, dancing, learning languages

Postby koji » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:12 pm

jidelk wrote:
drake_perez wrote:Instead of just introducing her as Miss Universe 2018, they said "Australian by birth but represented Philippines after living for a few years there."
They even misspelled her surname. Just look at her expression when she was being introduced.

[youtube]XrKoyPQQP54[/youtube]

[-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

"Catriona Gray, Model, Beauty Queen, Miss universe 2018. Born Australian but represented PH where she lived many years. Black belt in Taekwondo, master in music and singer"

You either are lying or don't know enough spanish

Sorry but I don't see any disrespect. And I'm very happy she came to our country
Love everything about her :hx
Long live Catriona

Do you live under a rock or you are just plain stupid? [-X H*j* de p*t*! =/
koji

Postby koji » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:16 pm

Nina Cleopatra wrote:OMG Catrina's Face is Priceless! =;)) Total Meltdown. Cringe Worthy Moment here. :%))

Not a meltdown, but it was cringeworthy. These so-called "dr*g lords" are without shame. Boba and HDP! >:<
koji

Postby koji » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:24 pm

Juan Sebastian wrote:I did not want to entertain this at all but the xenophobia in here is absolutely disgusting! Was it shade? Probably, but Natalie apologized (see missuniversecolombiaorg instagram story), but DO NOT generalize all of us for this. Colombia does not hate the Philippines, I do not hate the Philippines or any country for that matter. I choose to like and dislike people based on their character. That is fucking juvenile.

Your fucking organizers are juvenile, you h*j* d* p*t*! >:<
koji

Postby Juan Sebastian » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:10 pm

koji wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:I did not want to entertain this at all but the xenophobia in here is absolutely disgusting! Was it shade? Probably, but Natalie apologized (see missuniversecolombiaorg instagram story), but DO NOT generalize all of us for this. Colombia does not hate the Philippines, I do not hate the Philippines or any country for that matter. I choose to like and dislike people based on their character. That is fucking juvenile.

Stop being a troll and get a life you pig of a fucking bitch
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian

Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

Postby Kukay » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:49 am

“represented Philippines after living a few years there “ .

Of course it’s a shade .

Who are you dorks fooling ?

Geez
Philippines was colonized by Spain for more than 300 years .
We know an insult when we see one .

Really appalling to say it in front of Catriona.
How can they even do that ?
Gosh these Colombians .
Ewww

Andrea Tovar was welcomed with thunderous applause and cheers when she arrived in the Philippines .
Kukay
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Date of Birth: 16 Nov 2007
Profession: Tambay
Hobbies/Interests: Mang asar

Postby Natalie Mendoza » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:56 am

Kukay wrote:“represented Philippines after living a few years there “ .

Of course it’s a shade .

Who are you dorks fooling ?

Geez
Philippines was colonized by Spain for more than 300 years .
We know an insult when we see one .

Really appalling to say it in front of Catriona.
How can they even do that ?
Gosh these Colombians .
Ewww

Andrea Tovar was welcomed with thunderous applause and cheers when she arrived in the Philippines .

Yet those people you talk about are quick to act like a victim, like they live in Congo or something, they probably don't even know what a true victim is and it's ironic when they cry injustices towards them but when women are getting brutalised in Congo for example you don't see them outraged about it.

They are self centred fools and when they cry victim it is meaningless. Dont bother with irrelevance because you cannot reason with a hypocrite.
Natalie Mendoza

Profession: Love
Hobbies/Interests: Jet SKi!

Postby koji » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:45 pm

Juan Sebastian wrote:
koji wrote:

Stop being a troll and get a life you pig of a fucking bitch

You started it HDP! [-X
koji

Postby Oma-san » Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:25 am

poker_man wrote:Guys, let's face the facts. Catriona took advantage of the Philippine sash just as Philippine pageantry took advantage of her communication skills as an Aussie. She does not even speak any Filipino language. Catriona even mispronounced the only Tagalog word she spoke during her final walk at Miss Universe.

We all know that she is a Filipina by convenience. Imagine if she joined Miss Australia Universe, she probably would not have gotten that far in the local level. It's just the way it is. It's basically the main reason why she is not as celebrated as Pia, despite being the more hyped and obvious frontrunner of all Miss Universe Philippines reps in the past decade of placements.

So the moment you qualify her as the "best Miss Universe ever" or the "alpha female" because of her eloquence is mainly due to the fact that she was born and raised speaking English in Australia. Apart from her extensive research and marketing skills in leveling up the beauty queen's presentation of Filipiniana, she is more Aussie than Pinoy. Let's not be hypocrites, that's the same thing we would say for other countries who send the same kind of girls.

She obviously set the trend of non-native representatives. Just look at Puerto Rico last year, and Thailand as well. This is why all of them aren't as hailed and as loved as those who were at least raised in the home country they represented. Glebova and Wurtzbach were born in other countries but they grew up in the countries they represented, we cannot say the same for Catriona who has not been in the Philippines for at least a decade.

Not to mention, if it weren't for business, she wouldn't be in the Philippines at all. She joined Miss Universe to make a career, it's so obvious in how she conducts herself. There's nothing wrong about that at all.

But Miss Australia winners are not as beautiful nor competitive as her. Catriona didn't have a great body but her face sold everything. I don't think she joined Miss Philippines because it's uncompetitive. She had an advantage because of her looks and English. Plus, it can't be dismissed that she wouldn't have been able to come solid to Miss Universe with the lava concept if she was Miss Australia. Australia sends the same types of girls year after year and personally, I think they are hyped. I have a few favourites like Renae Ayris but others didn't deserve to go as far as they did.
Oma-san
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Elle
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Associate Professor
Hobbies/Interests: love, love, love my girls

Postby Oma-san » Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:27 am

She is Australian but speaks with an American accent. Also, she can't speak Tagalog but reverts to English with a Filipino accent back in the Philippines. How is that possible?
Oma-san

Postby Oma-san » Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:31 am

Natalie Mendoza wrote:This is why I prefer Filipinos (my ethnicity) not to delve in pageants too much, all this passion wasted when it could be used to develop.

Honestly if I could trade all the crowns of Philippines for a more developed country, that has no natural disaster and the capabilities to defend itself I would.

Like why should Filipinos give a fck about a superficial validation from a white owned pageant. It's not really essential to recieve gratification from people of no relevance to us including the hypocrites
who let racism slide when they do it, duh. Like seriously that's a waste of time for tragic freaks........

Yes, I agree. All those girls could still have produced those results in a fair pageant. So Philippines can focus on other fields that can bring laurels to the country.
Oma-san

Postby Oma-san » Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:37 am

rockondude wrote:
sophocles wrote:It was a shade. Even Natalie recognized that or why else would she have apologized. No one here is saying that Colombians hate the Philippines. We are just noticing this trend of negative and shady comments from Colombians about Filipino queens. From Pia being compared to a ghost, to Catriona now being identified as an Australian, without mentioning that she has dual citizenship so she is also a Filipino - and these are comments made on Colombia's national T.V.

And then we have our own Colombiana -Stella Marquez Araneta, who owned the Miss Universe franchise in the Philippines, and who for years forced Filipino queens to wear a Colombian Designer's tacky gowns and costumes. By Pia Wurtzbach's own account, she had to beg and plead to wear a blue gown - which she got to wear only because Araneta's choice was ill-fitting and thanks to Araneta's usual poor planning, there was no time to alter it.

It is not xenophobia to suppose that there's something rotten in Colombia.

Here something i{m gonna say to Pinoys and please listen. Respect is earn, you can force people to respect you and bully them into liking your queens. The True is most latinos don{t think PIA was physically deserving of her spot in the top 5 let alone win. The reason latin queens say she was a ghost is because to everyone of us it was a SURPRISE to see Pia win and no one saw her as a threat due to her weak presence . So please just stop trying to force us to like your Queens the true is most of them are not very popular in the latin pageant circuit and we see Philippines success in pageantry as pandering to your fans and MONEY. Heavy words but they had to be said, honestly enough of the BS, the more Pinoys complaint and wine the more unpopular your queens are becoming in latin america. JUST BE BETTER THAT ALL. Also stop hiding behind other countries flags

Latinos also hate and look down on Puerto Ricans. Jennifer Lopez was almost lynched when she was cast as Selena. Selena's father even talked about it.
Oma-san

Postby Oma-san » Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:42 am

And were the Puerto Rican queens physically deserving (Zuleyka, Deborah, Marisol) or performance-wise deserving (Denise the greatest crook)? What about the unattractive winner from Miss International 2014. She has to be one of the most unattractive titleholders and she was not even on the radar pre-competition. What about the crook Stephanie whose only credibility to winning Miss World was her final answer? She made the first cut in spite of not making it in any fast track rounds.

Lol, it's always the delusional PRs who need to get a reality check. Cheap, fraudulent wins make the country look even cheaper!
Oma-san

Postby Oma-san » Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:44 am

I'm still waiting for Zuleyka and Denise's Hollywood debuts which is 10 years in due. :-*
Oma-san

Previous

Return to Miss Universe