WHAT PH RABIYA MATEO NEEDS TO IMPROVE FOR MISS UNIVERSE?

WHAT PH RABIYA MATEO NEEDS TO IMPROVE FOR MISS UNIVERSE?

Postby bootsguy » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:41 pm

What improvements do you want to see in Rabiya Mateo so she can be more stronger and a phenomenal woman that many should look out for in Miss Universe 2020?

For me, I think she needs to improve on her pasarela because she needs to be more fierce, more confident since her pasarela in MUP 2020 is a bit outdated, more modest and tame. But most of all her gown and outfits are really really OLD FASHIONED her gown is just a reminiscent of past gowns we've seen in Miss Universe, though the original versions are beautiful her gown (Mateo) is outdated and can be criticized for being a poor imitation gown of the original fab gown. She needs outfits but most of all gowns that is REALLY NEW and FRESH something that was never seen before, original and something innovated by that designer to set a TREND. Only an imaginative, creative and innovative designer can create this kind of gown.

Last edited by bootsguy on Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Watchful Eyes Of A Silhouette http://hamsternice.blogspot.com

bootsguy
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 25 Oct 1960
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: customer service representative soldier
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: reading, watching television, boots, boys
Message: i want to make friends and learn from fellow pageant fanatics.

Re: WHAT DOES RABIYA MATEO NEEDS TO IMPROVE FOR MISS UNIVERS

Postby ssyoki » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:46 pm

she should start answering interviews in straight english. no taglish. and she should stop responding to bashers [-X
ssyoki
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1993
Profession: mississologist
Hobbies/Interests: watching

Postby beautywatchnyc » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:12 pm

ssyoki wrote:she should start answering interviews in straight english. no taglish. and she should stop responding to bashers [-X

"Responding to bashers" is a silver lining which allows Rabiya to make a stand and practice her English communication skills. It serves a veritable template to address the flaws as they arise and I'm sure Rabiya's spoken/written responses are monitored by her handlers and the mistakes pointed out for her to correct.
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby esperasave » Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:00 pm

beautywatchnyc wrote:
ssyoki wrote:she should start answering interviews in straight english. no taglish. and she should stop responding to bashers [-X

"Responding to bashers" is a silver lining which allows Rabiya to make a stand and practice her English communication skills. It serves a veritable template to address the flaws as they arise and I'm sure Rabiya's spoken/written responses are monitored by her handlers and the mistakes pointed out for her to correct.

Yes, she should answer every questions pulling out to her so she can silence her detractors. That's the only way she can convince all of them. The answers need not to be serious but a casual candid or tickle answer will help out to pacify them and more so, increase her confidence. Never mention again her humble beginnings to her answer. Add some spices to it seriousness then to a more lighter and joke answers. That will surely want her talk more. Just like her Ate Michelle Gumabao, she answers them all with gusto and not hiding anything. She doesn't need to wait somebody like her head of the organization to get a cue on how to answer it. She will have to do it all.
Last edited by esperasave on Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Postby mrgary » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:00 pm

1. I hope that her gowns will be provided for by renowned fashion designers like Mark Bumgarner, Mak Tumang, Oliver Tolentino, et al who really know how to design pageant gowns. No to Michael Cinco, Francis Libiran, Cary Santiago, and regional designers, please. Please don't get me wrong. Although Dubai-based Cinco and Cebu-based Santiago are great designers, however, their gowns tend to overwhelm the ladies instead of the other way around. On the other hand, Libiran is a one-note designer who gets inspiration from doilies and other kitchen patterns. "Please refrain from incorporating capes to your gowns, Rabiya. Capes make you look so outdated and more petite!"

2. Rabiya needs to work on her pasarela skills because her walk and poses are so generic. She needs to develop and to market her own walk, turn, or pose just like Catriona's "lava walk", Pia's "smize", Shamcey's "tsunami walk", Janine's "mannequin fingers" pose, etc.

3. Rabiya also needs to work on her interview skills, diction and voice. The girl is a quick thinker and a smart talker. However, she needs to polish her delivery by making her answers sound more conversational than oratorical. I really liked her Miriam Santiago answer; however, I didn't like her delivery because she sounded like she was about to present a declamation piece. Her mentors need to train her to develop finesse in answering questions.

Overall, Rabiya is a much better candidate than Gazini in terms of interview skills. Gazini never improved as she always sounded drunk when answering questions. I liked both girls but the latter disappointed me during her opening statement at Miss Universe 2019. "I wish you all the best, Rabiya!"
mrgary

Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling

Postby esperasave » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:19 pm

mrgary wrote:1. I hope that her gowns will be provided for by renowned fashion designers like Mark Bumgarner, Mak Tumang, Oliver Tolentino, et al who really know how to design pageant gowns. No to Michael Cinco, Francis Libiran, Cary Santiago, and regional designers, please. Please don't get me wrong. Although Dubai-based Cinco and Cebu-based Santiago are great designers, however, their gowns tend to overwhelm the ladies instead of the other way around. On the other hand, Libiran is a one-note designer who gets inspiration from doilies and other kitchen patterns. "Please refrain from incorporating capes to your gowns, Rabiya. Capes make you look so outdated and more petite!"

2. Rabiya needs to work on her pasarela skills because her walk and poses are so generic. She needs to develop and to market her own walk, turn, or pose just like Catriona's "lava walk", Pia's "smize", Shamcey's "tsunami walk", Janine's "mannequin fingers" pose, etc.

3. Rabiya also needs to work on her interview skills, diction and voice. The girl is a quick thinker and a smart talker. However, she needs to polish her delivery by making her answers sound more conversational than oratorical. I really liked her Miriam Santiago answer; however, I didn't like her delivery because she sounded like she was about to present a declamation piece. Her mentors need to train her to develop finesse in answering questions.

Overall, Rabiya is a much better candidate than Gazini in terms of interview skills. Gazini never improved as she always sounded drunk when answering questions. I liked both girls but the latter disappointed me during her opening statement at Miss Universe 2019. "I wish you all the best, Rabiya!"

Right, her interview should always be casual or conversational but not an oratorical type, its rehearsed. When it comes to paserala, train her to develop more twist and turn in her signature walk so its not generic catwalk anymore. The hips should be swaying left and right. Bring it on. Remember to peak while still in the Philippines so when she goes to the international competition, her portfolio is on top. Just like her Ate Michelle Gumabao, she already peaked on the first day she was announced at the final screening of the competition. And until now, everyone still looking for her why her Ate Michelle's not with her in these appearances. Don't look for her anymore, Rabiya is declared winner already and her Ate Michelle is just giving her now the floor for Rabiya to shine. On the other hand, Gazzinni is just good at presenting aura. But look at the winner, eventhough she got no aura, she resonated well in all her speaking portions.
esperasave

Postby beautywatchnyc » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:11 pm

esperasave wrote:
mrgary wrote:1. I hope that her gowns will be provided for by renowned fashion designers like Mark Bumgarner, Mak Tumang, Oliver Tolentino, et al who really know how to design pageant gowns. No to Michael Cinco, Francis Libiran, Cary Santiago, and regional designers, please. Please don't get me wrong. Although Dubai-based Cinco and Cebu-based Santiago are great designers, however, their gowns tend to overwhelm the ladies instead of the other way around. On the other hand, Libiran is a one-note designer who gets inspiration from doilies and other kitchen patterns. "Please refrain from incorporating capes to your gowns, Rabiya. Capes make you look so outdated and more petite!"

Right, her interview should always be casual or conversational but not an oratorical type, its rehearsed.

You need to review your statement. I think what you meant was "it sounded rehearsed"? Rabiya's live interview with Tita Lavinia in YT 18th Oct entitled "Basta Ilonga Guapa" showed a spontaneous persona in her. Done a week before the pageant, you'll hear a conversationalist Rabiya in this edition. I like to think Rabiya's aware of her shortcoming and doing her best to address the lack.
beautywatchnyc

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby esperasave » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:51 pm

beautywatchnyc wrote:
esperasave wrote:

Right, her interview should always be casual or conversational but not an oratorical type, its rehearsed.

You need to review your statement. I think what you meant was "it sounded rehearsed"? Rabiya's live interview with Tita Lavinia in YT 18th Oct entitled "Basta Ilonga Guapa" showed a spontaneous persona in her. Done a week before the pageant, you'll hear a conversationalist Rabiya in this edition. I like to think Rabiya's aware of her shortcoming and doing her best to address the lack.

Pansin ko pag mag isa syang iniinterview, eloquent naman sye pero pag may kasama na iba like mga runners up, tongue tied or tameme sya. Paano kaya maremedyuhan yun?
esperasave

Postby SisterStella » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:30 am

AGREE to most of what has been posted above. I just want to emphasize on these things:
1. She has depth but the DELIVERY is yes very oratorical. It is because she is a lecturer so she has not parted ways yet with that type of delivery. She needs to be more conversational and relax in delivery, parang Bella baga super chill lang.

2. She has two mannerism that are SOOO ANNOYING when she speaks, the NODDING of the head and the HAND GESTURES. Of course we encourage nodding and hand gestures kaso nga lang in her case NODDING and HAND GESTURE OVERLOAD na si ate girl to the extent na distracting na tingnan. Madali lang naman remedyuhan ang mga ito, CONTROL LANG.

3. SYLING both hair and wardrobe. The hairstyle na bagay sa kanya ay yung WAVY ala Alicia Machado. The hairstyle that she had during the screening at St.Luke's in January ang bagay sa kanya. I am sure you all have seen some of her pics with wavy hairstyle. NO to PONYTAIL and NO to BUN. The wet look hairstyle medyo OK lang for a day to day appearance but not during important events like Prelims and of course Coronation night. Also it is better that she cut her hair short yong shoulder length lang because she will look shorter with a long hairstyle.

With the wardrobes medyo disappointing ang mga OOTD niya after the coronation night. Mga suot niya walang impact, akala ko ba trabaho ni Andrada yan na mag provide ng styling at wardrobe eh bakit mga CHAKA KHAN ang mga attire ni ate? She needs to address this aspect before she leaves for the international pageant. Dapat ngayon pa lang pag usapan na nila kung ano yong mga isusuot niya from departure to arrival to the daily activities of the pageant. So far wala pa akong nakitang OOTD niya na impressive since coronation night.

YON LANG =D> =D> =D>
SisterStella

Date of Birth: 19 Mar 1970
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: CEO
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: pageantry

Postby bootsguy » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:13 am

Her gowns during the Miss Universe Philippines 2020 Preliminary and Finals Event were designed by Lemery, Iloilo native designer Jun G Candelario.

bootsguy

Postby bootsguy » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:20 am

esperasave wrote:

Right, her interview should always be casual or conversational but not an oratorical type, its rehearsed. When it comes to paserala, train her to develop more twist and turn in her signature walk so its not generic catwalk anymore. The hips should be swaying left and right. Bring it on. Remember to peak while still in the Philippines so when she goes to the international competition, her portfolio is on top. Just like her Ate Michelle Gumabao, she already peaked on the first day she was announced at the final screening of the competition. And until now, everyone still looking for her why her Ate Michelle's not with her in these appearances. Don't look for her anymore, Rabiya is declared winner already and her Ate Michelle is just giving her now the floor for Rabiya to shine. On the other hand, Gazzinni is just good at presenting aura. But look at the winner, eventhough she got no aura, she resonated well in all her speaking portions.

I don't agree on the style of answering questions whether it be conversational or casual or oratorical, it doesn't matter when it comes to the crucial final question and answer. That is your last chance to make a lasting impression to the judges... what is important is that your answer should be ON POINT and with SUBSTANCE comes from the heart with profound impact regardless whether it may be conversational or oratorical she should answer the question on POINT with SUBSTANCE and strong thoughts that could leave a lasting impact or imprint in the minds of the judges. What good would a conversationalist type of answering it if it does not make sense or just beating around the bush without hitting the question on point. It's still worthless. Just be on point and have substance in your answer.

bootsguy

Postby esperasave » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:36 am

bootsguy wrote:
esperasave wrote:

I don't agree on the style of answering questions whether it be conversational or casual or oratorical, it doesn't matter when it comes to the crucial final question and answer. That is your last chance to make a lasting impression to the judges... what is important is that your answer should be ON POINT and with SUBSTANCE comes from the heart with profound impact regardless whether it may be conversational or oratorical she should answer the question on POINT with SUBSTANCE and strong thoughts that could leave a lasting impact or imprint in the minds of the judges. What good would a conversationalist type of answering it if it does not make sense or just beating around the bush without hitting the question on point. It's still worthless. Just be on point and have substance in your answer.

Oratorical or on point is always rehearsed. But when it's conversational, you can hear responses whether if it's hypocrisy or from the heart.
esperasave

Postby Pukeemu Ruang » Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:54 am

DARNA. wrote:
‘I’m beautiful then and now’: Rabiya gets candid
on physical appearance ‘11 years ago’

READ HERE :

https://news.abs-cbn.com/life/10/30/20/ ... 969mpEYQzI

ImageImageImage
Pukeemu Ruang
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 16 Sep 1993
Profession: Movie Actress
Hobbies/Interests: Sky Diving
Message: Easy is to judgings mistakees of other. Dificults to recognised our owns mistakens.

Postby mario_venum_rock » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:29 am

I agree with you on these aspects

1: Libiran, Cinco, Cary Santiago are undeniably good designers, however, their designs is something that would work perfectly in high end fashion shows and red carpet events like Cannes or Met Gala because where gowns are being photographed, in pageant, a "Workable" gown that can match any music, any make up style, and any walk is more preferred.

Also, cape gown is soooo dated! very 2015 I would rather see her in classic cut of gown like Miriam Quiambao's gown I think that would work well for her.

2: I find her walk so beautiful though I agree with you it is not "Unique" compared to the walks of the previous beauty queens that you have mentioned, I'm sure Jonas would train her and polish her walk and help her with final poses that would compliment her beauty and body figure and character.

3. I think she just needs to work on her voice modulation and tone and pace of her delivery, as we all know regional accent is no longer a thing in miss universe, she is smart quick thinker, eloquent and sensible speaker, she just have to sound confident and strong with commanding presence

ImageImageImage
mario_venum_rock

Real Life Name/Nick: moi austin pan
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1987
Profession: CREDIT OFFICER / SKIP TRACER
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: body piercing and aurabels keme

Postby Hu Yu Hai Ding » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:32 pm

ImageImage
Hu Yu Hai Ding
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1997
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Multimedia
Message: Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Postby vinusya » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:03 pm

BOOBS

she's like the Miss Universe winner during venus raj.
If everyone can be a beauty queen, what is hardwork?
Maybe there is no hardwork, only surgeries ?
vinusya
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: Nawatt
Date of Birth: 11 Aug 1994
Profession: Red Haired Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Net Surfing
Message: If everyone can be a beauty queen, what is hardwork? Confidence without being arrogant.

Postby poker_man » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:09 pm

She needs to loosen up. Laging gigil makapuntos sa interview, nothing about her is natural and fluid. You can tell how she is so rehearsed and calculated in answering questions, even the most casual ones. Ang communication skills hindi palaging pasiklaban sa pagsagot.
poker_man
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 21 Jun 1985
Profession: Doctor
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty pageants

Postby Yna Magenta » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:27 pm

kelangan nya magdagdag ng timbang para mawala na yung teenager image nya noh, pangalawa bawasan ang gigil sa pagsagot sa mga tanong, tapos konting polish nalang sa catwalk, ayun lang bow!
Yna Magenta

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1991
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Reyna
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Umaura

Postby esperasave » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:16 pm

Yna Magenta wrote:kelangan nya magdagdag ng timbang para mawala na yung teenager image nya noh, pangalawa bawasan ang gigil sa pagsagot sa mga tanong, tapos konting polish nalang sa catwalk, ayun lang bow!

Yes, dagdagan ng kaunti yung weight. Para syang lalaban ngayon ng Miss Teen Philippines., teenager ang dating at saka para hindi vulnerable tingnan. Mag cardio training sa gym para tone yung muscle at powerful tingnan. Strong ang poise na dapat ipakita, Fierce, Empowered and Confident. Beautiful nandoon na. Remember, maraming Ate Michelle Gumabao nya ang lalaban doon. Baka lakas maka Oxana Fedorova ang dating ng mga yun. Tingnan mo si Pia, hindi sya umantig kay Olivia Jordan, noong binulungan na sya. Strong ang poise and stand nya na Miss Universe sya. Atin Atin lang to, para dito nakikilala na si Bunso at nasa radar na sya dito pa lang kaya continue pa natin pa more. Tinutulungan natin sya para win ulit.
esperasave

Postby bootsguy » Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:18 am

esperasave wrote:
bootsguy wrote:
esperasave wrote:

Oratorical or on point is always rehearsed. But when it's conversational, you can hear responses whether if it's hypocrisy or from the heart.

Still ... the difference of winning and losing is making a point and has substance in their answers it does not need to be well conversed just be yourself and speak from heart and with a big statement that could leave an impact there are winners feels like their answers were rehearsed yet win because their answers were on point, has substance and make sense and also has an impact on the judges but their answers were too good to be true yet they win.. even if you are a good conversationalist but you speak non sense, giving vague or generic answers and beating around the bush still useless.. you just have to be on point answer it directly with conviction and confidence.

bootsguy

Postby bootsguy » Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:27 am

poker_man wrote:She needs to loosen up. Laging gigil makapuntos sa interview, nothing about her is natural and fluid. You can tell how she is so rehearsed and calculated in answering questions, even the most casual ones. Ang communication skills hindi palaging pasiklaban sa pagsagot.

So many nuances... someone said Paranaque gave the best answer because she speaks well and Rabiya is just runner up because her answer is not that strong even if she is just honest and sincerely natural? and you speak Rabiya is rehearsed? wtf, what is the real score about her? is she natural speaker or rehearsed? so contradicting... even if she is rehearsed, she answered the question ON POINT and with substantial explanation and statement which leaves an impact and last imprint on the judges impression.. rather than vague generic answers and sometimes beating around the bush which is still weak... that is why this contest is subjective and we have judges who will score which contestant gives them a lasting impression

bootsguy

Re: WHAT PH RABIYA MATEO NEEDS TO IMPROVE FOR MISS UNIVERSE?

Postby bootsguy » Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:33 am

But I do agree her movements and behavior looks like calculated.. I think she needs to loosen up a bit, relax and be a natural charmer... just speak your mind and have fun talking or chatting with others even with the host just have fun talking...

bootsguy

Postby Princess Madeleine » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:42 am

Hilda, Pacifico, Esperasave, Britney81, Darna at Ambasing.
EAT YOUR HEART OUT, QUEEN RABIYA IS IN THE HOUSE!
:!! :!! :!! >=p >=p >=p :!! :!! :!!

PART 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvgvMXYkiBI

PART 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUtSxg-AZYc

PART 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GzeQpRjKPI
Last edited by Princess Madeleine on Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Magdalena, wag masyadong paranoid, di lahat nababasa mo eh para sayo,
minsan sinasagot lang ang issue, wag hibang di sayo umiikot ang mundo!

Princess Madeleine

Date of Birth: 12 Jan 1993
Profession: Movie Actress
Hobbies/Interests: Ang mga bagay na GINAGAWA hindi dapat KINAKAHIYA
Message: dahil ang mga bagay na alam mong NAKAKAHIYA ay hindi mo na dapat GINAGAWA !!!

Postby esperasave » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:58 am

bootsguy wrote:But I do agree her movements and behavior looks like calculated.. I think she needs to loosen up a bit, relax and be a natural charmer... just speak your mind and have fun talking or chatting with others even with the host just have fun talking...

Bring it on your charm. Just like Olivia Culpo, she was just having fun talking with a natural charm of her that she carried to win. Nothing fancy and nothing to convince the judge. But the most that benefit this aspect was Olivia Jordan. Naturally beautiful and naturally charming but very Confident. Even though she found her way to be in the shameful situation, she choked in the interview portion but still she charm us with a punchline at the very end of it.
Last edited by esperasave on Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
esperasave

Postby koji » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:41 am

Posing and projection. She's very raw on this part.

Kulang sya sa dating. Ewan ko kung paano aayusin yan. More confidence? She should stand out. Usually she blends with the crowd.
koji

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Profession: Farmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Postby akosibatman » Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:11 pm

Here we go again ,, daming feeling marunong dito Tsktsk wala naman K mag advice , signal no 4 sa mga feleng
akosibatman

Real Life Name/Nick: batman
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1972
Profession: scientist
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: shopping

Postby esperasave » Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:50 pm

akosibatman wrote:Here we go again ,, daming feeling marunong dito Tsktsk wala naman K mag advice , signal no 4 sa mga feleng

More Confidence please in catwalk and in communications. Tapatan or higitan yung Ate Michelle nyan prototype sa pagka siga at confidence. Marami sila doon sa international competition. Mag gym at weight lifting para yung body ay ma tone at makakatulong maging powerful yung stand and poise. Parang kasama yung training nila sa Binibini noon yung sa gym na may Personal fitness trainer.
esperasave

Postby Mona Lisa » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:08 am

britney81 wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
antoine wrote:What could MG possibly be hearing at 3am ? Shouldn’t she be fast asleep by that time... there’s still holes in her story which doesn’t explain her over reaction on Sunday morning .. this is all coming from her ... as a result of her loss.. it’s better that MUP didn’t react since she said she will handle it herself despite Jonas advice about the aftermath on social media.. Michele still has a lot maturing to do despite being 28 years old.. one of them is humility

Michele heard the bad news ... Ms QC wasn't listed on top. Truth? She wasn't 1st runner-up even and lost the crown to an underdog! Stark reality staring at her in both eyes as early as 3am. There!

Two days before the finals she SAW & heard a lot of things but she did not spill it.
Let's wait for Sandra to reveal the "TRUTH".
EXCITING!
LIFE BIGGEST TRAGEDY IS THAT WE GET OLD TOO SOON N WISE TOO LATE
ImageImage
Mona Lisa

Date of Birth: 06 Feb 1991
Profession: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdVKZkfAkpk
Hobbies/Interests: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwy8B-p-rDg
Message: We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.

Postby Declan » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:21 am

akosibatman wrote:Here we go again ,, daming feeling marunong dito Tsktsk wala naman K mag advice , signal no 4 sa mga feleng

NAPAKABOBO MO! THINK BEFORE YOU POST TONTA! BAKLA KA BUMALIK KA MUNA SA PARLOR MO

PLEASE READ THE TITLE OF THE THREAD, SINONG MAY K MAG ADVISE?? HINIHINTAY MO BA MAGREPLY SI CATRIONA O PIA DITO PARA MAGBIGAY NG ADVISE.
Declan

Real Life Name/Nick: Declan O' Brady Callaghan
Date of Birth: 25 Jun 1984
Profession: Bar owner
Hobbies/Interests: net surfing, Guiness beer

Postby Declan » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:25 am

FIRST OF ALL SHE SHOULD STAND OUT, I THINK HER MAJOR "FLAW" IS HER HEIGHT THERE WILL BE TALL CANDIDATES IN THE PAGEANT

RIGHT STYLING WILL DO OR POSTURE. SHE ALREADY HAS THE STUNNING FACE. NEEDS A LITTLE IMPROVEMENT ON POSING, PASARELA AND FACIAL GESTURES.

COMMUNICATION SKILLS ,EVERYONE'S RIGHT SPEAKING SHOULD BE MORE NATURAL RATHER THAN MAKING A ORATORICAL SPEECH.

DO YOU THINK SHE NEEDS TO GAIN A LITTLE WEIGHT?
Declan

Real Life Name/Nick: Declan O' Brady Callaghan
Date of Birth: 25 Jun 1984
Profession: Bar owner
Hobbies/Interests: net surfing, Guiness beer

Next

Return to Miss Universe