Miss Universe is not the same anymore.

Re: Miss Universe is not the same anymore.

Postby Supremo » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:17 am

The.Apprentice wrote:
the critic wrote:WE ARE IN A NEW ERA AND THE PAGEANT WORLD IS JUST A REFLECTION OF THE TIMES. I AGREE WITH YOUR ARTICLE COMPLETELY.

AMEN SISTER! SHOUT IT LOUDER FOR THE GAYS IN THE BACK OF THE AUDIENCE!

I mean, ask Victoria's Secret if branding perfectly stereotyped girls with close to zero diversity (height, weight, skin color, hair type etc...) and female empowerement worked for them this year considering the #metoo context the world has been living in for some time now. Some of you really are living under a rock, it's abyssal at this point. AND I OOP!

Being just a beauty pageant that doesn't put anything else forward does not work anymore, none of that sh!t works anymore, you've got to follow the flow and adapt to it. Miss Universe titleholders are not meant to be those goddesses of beauty that everybody wants to f*ck or admire anymore. And I can't with the "no straight male would be attracted to the current Miss Universe". Girl, almost close to zero percent of straight dudes gives a flying f*ck about pageants. Only gays care.

Don't y'all forget that it's:
1. Just a beauty pageant. I promise it won't change your life in the long run.
2. A business first and foremost. And let me simplify for the bitches in here who lack minimum business knowledge: no sponsors, no TV show, no advertisements = no money = no pageant. IMG is not stupid, MUO is not stupid. Y'all think this is the 1960's where females were pretty much only allowed to show up and shut their mouths (or require to speak up only for a generic final question). This isn't happening anymore.
3. Bold of IMG to have taken such a u-turn from Trump's era, and still remains the topic of conversation who crowned girls with substance and brains.
4. To quote Perez Hilton "thankfully Donald Trump no longer owns this pageant". If for some ignorant bitches out there that doesn't mean anything to you, then you have deeper issues to take care of other than Miss Universe. Facts are facts.

Now, not everything is perfect with the current Miss Universe format, but it's still the biggest, most relevant, most talked about pageant.
So get over your hurt feelings or quit watching (or join Global Beauties since they only cover irrelevant pageants). That simple. Y'all have some other pageants to watch like Miss.... Wait I can't name them they're so lame actually.

And they accomplished all this by crowning an ugly girl?? Ok then. Kbye

Supremo
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Hex
Date of Birth: 14 May 1985
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Game of Thrones

Postby The.Apprentice » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:15 pm

Supremo wrote:
The.Apprentice wrote:
the critic wrote:WE ARE IN A NEW ERA AND THE PAGEANT WORLD IS JUST A REFLECTION OF THE TIMES. I AGREE WITH YOUR ARTICLE COMPLETELY.

I mean, ask Victoria's Secret if branding perfectly stereotyped girls with close to zero diversity (height, weight, skin color, hair type etc...) and female empowerement worked for them this year considering the #metoo context the world has been living in for some time now. Some of you really are living under a rock, it's abyssal at this point. AND I OOP!

Being just a beauty pageant that doesn't put anything else forward does not work anymore, none of that sh!t works anymore, you've got to follow the flow and adapt to it. Miss Universe titleholders are not meant to be those goddesses of beauty that everybody wants to f*ck or admire anymore. And I can't with the "no straight male would be attracted to the current Miss Universe". Girl, almost close to zero percent of straight dudes gives a flying f*ck about pageants. Only gays care.

2. A business first and foremost. And let me simplify for the bitches in here who lack minimum business knowledge: no sponsors, no TV show, no advertisements = no money = no pageant. IMG is not stupid, MUO is not stupid. Y'all think this is the 1960's where females were pretty much only allowed to show up and shut their mouths (or require to speak up only for a generic final question). This isn't happening anymore.
3. Bold of IMG to have taken such a u-turn from Trump's era, and still remains the topic of conversation who crowned girls with substance and brains.
4. To quote Perez Hilton "thankfully Donald Trump no longer owns this pageant". If for some ignorant bitches out there that doesn't mean anything to you, then you have deeper issues to take care of other than Miss Universe. Facts are facts.

Now, not everything is perfect with the current Miss Universe format, but it's still the biggest, most relevant, most talked about pageant.
So get over your hurt feelings or quit watching (or join Global Beauties since they only cover irrelevant pageants). That simple. Y'all have some other pageants to watch like Miss.... Wait I can't name them they're so lame actually.

OK henny we get it, she's not Oxana Fedorova or Dayana Mendoza. Now you can get off her back and get over your hurt feelings about it.
The bitch is making money and is famous. Be mad all you want, she's still Miss Universe 2019 and won because she was the most consistent throughout the night. Spin on it and gag on it.
The.Apprentice
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 13 May 1990
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

Postby Supremo » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:06 am

The.Apprentice wrote:
Supremo wrote:
The.Apprentice wrote:

OK henny we get it, she's not Oxana Fedorova or Dayana Mendoza. Now you can get off her back and get over your hurt feelings about it.
The bitch is making money and is famous. Be mad all you want, she's still Miss Universe 2019 and won because she was the most consistent throughout the night. Spin on it and gag on it.

Famous for being an ugly winner?? Kbye
Supremo

Real Life Name/Nick: Hex
Date of Birth: 14 May 1985
Hobbies/Interests: Game of Thrones

Postby The.Apprentice » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:12 am

Supremo wrote:
The.Apprentice wrote:
Supremo wrote:
The.Apprentice wrote:

The struggle is real for you.
The.Apprentice

Postby LovelyClapperCountry » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:25 pm

Supremo wrote:
The.Apprentice wrote:
Supremo wrote:
The.Apprentice wrote:

Winning the Miss Universe crown will not make a person who’s ugly on the inside and outside beautiful on the inside and outside. The liar’s only claim to fame is that she was a beneficiary of the very staged “All-Black Win” for 2019.
LovelyClapperCountry
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Sushi
Date of Birth: 25 Feb 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Celebrity
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Bollywooding
Message: The essence of a woman... is world peace! Ha ha ha ha ha!

Postby LovelyClapperCountry » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:30 pm

erinarriba wrote:
trsppt wrote:
LovelyClapperCountry wrote:Picking a black winner just to “make history with black beauty titleholders for pageants this year“ is being PC going out of control. SA is not even remotely pretty.

And now we’re finding out Zozibini’s a liar, too. Combine that with the carpetbagging the fake Puerto Rican representative had been engaging in, and the non-diplomatic, judgmental sweeping generalization Miss Mexico has put out on social media during the prelims about US and Russian citizens? Wow. THIS is the type of queendom IMG is going for now??? =O/ =O/ =O/

Pageant organizers are NOT doing the Black community any favors by deliberately staging the wins of black women who are ugly. Defeats the purpose of generating mainstream appreciation for “Black beauty.”

The only winner in this “Black Magic” debacle who can be described as good-looking is Miss Teen USA 2019. Everyone else — Miss America, Miss USA, Miss Universe, and Miss World — is just plain UGLY. =O/

Indeed. Crowning black women, even if they’re ugly, rather, especially if they’re ugly, just for the sake of making this ridiculous “historical” moment happen, is not doing anyone any favors.

Pageant fans are upset that beauty pageants have gone downhill, while the mainstream world starts thinking, “Is THIS the best that the black community can offer? Are THESE the most beautiful black women around???”

I’d be insulted, rather than honored, if I were a black woman who just witnessed this phenomenon.

”Hi, I’m black. Are you impressed with my beauty?”

Cringe.
LovelyClapperCountry

Postby GlennLRehnan » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:57 pm

LovelyClapperCountry wrote:
erinarriba wrote:
trsppt wrote:
LovelyClapperCountry wrote:Picking a black winner just to “make history with black beauty titleholders for pageants this year“ is being PC going out of control. SA is not even remotely pretty.

And now we’re finding out Zozibini’s a liar, too. Combine that with the carpetbagging the fake Puerto Rican representative had been engaging in, and the non-diplomatic, judgmental sweeping generalization Miss Mexico has put out on social media during the prelims about US and Russian citizens? Wow. THIS is the type of queendom IMG is going for now??? =O/ =O/ =O/

Pageant organizers are NOT doing the Black community any favors by deliberately staging the wins of black women who are ugly. Defeats the purpose of generating mainstream appreciation for “Black beauty.”

The only winner in this “Black Magic” debacle who can be described as good-looking is Miss Teen USA 2019. Everyone else — Miss America, Miss USA, Miss Universe, and Miss World — is just plain UGLY. =O/

Indeed. Crowning black women, even if they’re ugly, rather, especially if they’re ugly, just for the sake of making this ridiculous “historical” moment happen, is not doing anyone any favors.

Pageant fans are upset that beauty pageants have gone downhill, while the mainstream world starts thinking, “Is THIS the best that the black community can offer? Are THESE the most beautiful black women around???”

I’d be insulted, rather than honored, if I were a black woman who just witnessed this phenomenon.

Cringe.

:=p :%))

Here’s my response: ”Based on your winners, you must be ugly!
:-O

:%)) :%)) :%))
GlennLRehnan

Real Life Name/Nick: Glenn
Date of Birth: 09 Jan 1979
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Grad student
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Studying

Postby XAMURAI » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:05 am

keyss wrote:Yeah, we know its not the same anymore. Its a 3 hour debate about life struggles in glittery dresses.

Miss Thailand grew up privileged in Canada therefore she came off as boring and uninteresting. France went the funny route because she didn't have a sob story either. Peru was just normal and so nobody remembers her. You can't be a normal girl anymore it seems. Puerto Rico had to make up some laughable story about discrimination of her being a white girl in Florida. Soon you'll have to be a schizophrenic to even place.Or look different than 99% of your countries population like Iceland this year and Japan with Ariana. And I'm not saying those 2 girls didn't deserve placements because they did, but we can see them being "very different" helped. Lebanon should send a Jewish girl with a Rabbi father this upcoming year. LOL

In other words I'm not even excited for next year. Miss Universe is not fun anymore and there's no suspense. We all knew Demi and Cat would win because MUO made it very obvious, just like we knew a black girl would win this year to round out the ALL BLACK WINNERS CIRCLE. So either us pageant fans are getting smarter or MUO is getting dumber each passing year.

:=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p

XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Swimming

Postby Bonggacious_Miguel » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:23 pm

Supremo wrote:
The.Apprentice wrote:
Supremo wrote:
The.Apprentice wrote:

Winning the Miss Universe crown will not make a person who’s ugly on the inside and outside beautiful on the inside and outside. The liar’s only claim to fame is that she was a beneficiary of the very staged “All-Black Win” for 2019.

So true!
Bonggacious_Miguel

Real Life Name/Nick: Migby
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby trsppt » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:10 pm

XAMURAI wrote:.

We can all agree by simply looking at the current roster of winners living in the Trump Tower: Miss Universe, Miss USA and Miss Teen USA, and then conclude how terribly DIVERSE they are... 8-> ;/))

I still haven’t recovered from the mockery these pageants made of the concepts of diversity and inclusivity. =O/
trsppt
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Tresemme
Date of Birth: 31 Jan 1990
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Watching beauty pageants

Postby LovelyClapperCountry » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:35 pm

GlennLRehnan wrote:
erinarriba wrote:
trsppt wrote:

Cringe.

Waah! :%((
LovelyClapperCountry

Postby trsppt » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:36 am

GlennLRehnan wrote:
erinarriba wrote:
trsppt wrote:

Cringe.

Waah! :%((

:%))
trsppt

Real Life Name/Nick: Tresemme
Date of Birth: 31 Jan 1990
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Consultant
Hobbies/Interests: Watching beauty pageants

Postby Brent_Fargall » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:22 pm

erinarriba wrote:
trsppt wrote:

The wins were very patronizing, a fact that the black community should be insulted about rather than be proud of.
Brent_Fargall
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Brent
Date of Birth: 15 Jun 1988
Profession: Business owner
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Swimming

Postby EbonyJenkins » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:33 pm

fdfslfjfds the amount of coons in here trying to tell us what would/should black people feel about Zozi's victory =;)) =;)) =;)) "if I were black I'd be insulted with the result" skdjfldf PLEASE did yall not see even Oprah was CELEBRATING

And mess @ the twinks saying she won to "complete the black winner circle" as if y'all did not witness her obliterate everyone's weaves including her own during the Q&A and EG portions.
EbonyJenkins
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: NhokShjn
Date of Birth: 19 Jan 1992
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Music

Postby GlennLRehnan » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:33 pm

EbonyJenkins wrote:fdfslfjfds the amount of coons in here trying to tell us what would/should black people feel about Zozi's victory =;)) =;)) =;)) "if I were black I'd be insulted with the result" skdjfldf PLEASE did yall not see even Oprah was CELEBRATING

And mess @ the twinks saying she won to "complete the black winner circle" as if y'all did not witness her obliterate everyone's weaves including her own during the Q&A and EG portions.

Well, it doesn’t speak well then of the IQ of Oprah nor anyone else who thinks that the black community was being “honored” by the “wins” of these ugly contestants, particularly that of the ugly liar Zozibini Tunzi.
GlennLRehnan

Real Life Name/Nick: Glenn
Date of Birth: 09 Jan 1979
Profession: Grad student
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Studying

Postby FutaKaNina » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:10 pm

Time to sell this dying pageant!
FutaKaNina
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Clea
Date of Birth: 21 Jan 1991
Profession: Dreamer
Hobbies/Interests: Dreaming

Postby The.Apprentice » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:46 pm

EbonyJenkins wrote:fdfslfjfds the amount of coons in here trying to tell us what would/should black people feel about Zozi's victory =;)) =;)) =;)) "if I were black I'd be insulted with the result" skdjfldf PLEASE did yall not see even Oprah was CELEBRATING

Bitches be mad because she wore a weave a thousand years ago, and is doing what she wants with her hair because SHE CAN DO IT. She can curl it, shave it, make it green, purple, or very long...and who tf cares!
Bitches are mad at a girl wearing a weave despite their representatives having loads of plastic surgery for decades and advocating for "healthy and natural body image" lmao wtf
Aaaannnnnnddddd a girl wearing a weave seems to be their biggest problem as if its an international issue, as if they didn't live in a third world country having no access to anything. Bitch go back to cleaning and stop being mad that Zozi secured the bag and is going to make nice money with it. The struggle is real for them.
The.Apprentice

Postby yellowyam1 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:30 am

The.Apprentice wrote:

Bitches be mad because she wore a weave a thousand years ago, and is doing what she wants with her hair because SHE CAN DO IT. She can curl it, shave it, make it green, purple, or very long...and who tf cares!
Bitches are mad at a girl wearing a weave despite their representatives having loads of plastic surgery for decades and advocating for "healthy and natural body image" lmao wtf
Aaaannnnnnddddd a girl wearing a weave seems to be their biggest problem as if its an international issue, as if they didn't live in a third world country having no access to anything. Bitch go back to cleaning and stop being mad that Zozi secured the bag and is going to make nice money with it. The struggle is real for them.

I stopped going back and forth with them , they are clearly pressed. They're acting like the queen before was doing anything exciting.. At lease Zozi is being celebrated in the black community on magazines, blogs and on tv, what did the queen before her did that was so ground breaking?
yellowyam1

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants

Postby yellowyam1 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:01 am

yellowyam1

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants

Postby Bonggacious_Miguel » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:24 pm

GlennLRehnan wrote:

Well, it doesn’t speak well then of the IQ of Oprah nor anyone else who thinks that the black community was being “honored” by the “wins” of these ugly contestants, particularly that of the ugly liar Zozibini Tunzi.

No brains, I guess. :%))
Bonggacious_Miguel

Real Life Name/Nick: Migby
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby LovelyClapperCountry » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:20 am

FutaKaNina wrote:Time to sell this dying pageant!

Frontrow has more than enough activities to keep this pageant and its winners active for years. And so does Carousel Productions, which provides meaningful engagements even to Miss Earth runners-up. Heck, even Binibining PIlipinas has many more things going on in the months leading to coronation night, than Miss Universe’s entire year for its winner! =O/

Give it up, IMG!
LovelyClapperCountry

Postby The Duchess » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:00 pm

Only thing I will say for now is that what angers me about this year's competition is the following:

1) That when you study the competition from the beginning to end, nobody else (regardless of race or continent) really stood a chance no matter what they did. I said what I said

2) That we cannot have a simple damn conversation about this year's pageant like adults without assuming that everyone who isn't okay with what happened is a racist or nationalistic. When most people have no problem with the winner's race or hair or nationality.

|Miss U 2019 First List|
[url]missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1759981[/url]
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby GabrielTheHunk » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:08 pm

trsppt wrote:

We can all agree by simply looking at the current roster of winners living in the Trump Tower: Miss Universe, Miss USA and Miss Teen USA, and then conclude how terribly DIVERSE they are... 8-> ;/))

I still haven’t recovered from the mockery these pageants made of the concepts of diversity and inclusivity. =O/

IMG was obviously thinking that crowning an UGLY winner with anorexia would make Miss Universe more “relatable” to the general population.
GabrielTheHunk

Real Life Name/Nick: Gabriel
Date of Birth: 30 Nov 1990
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Model
Hobbies/Interests: Modeling

Postby leiamichele » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:00 pm

GabrielTheHunk wrote:
trsppt wrote:

IMG was obviously thinking that crowning an UGLY winner with anorexia would make Miss Universe more “relatable” to the general population.

The next “relatable” criterion should be FAT then. There are so many overweight people around the world screaming for acceptance.
leiamichele

Real Life Name/Nick: Leia
Date of Birth: 05 May 1995
Hobbies/Interests: Performing

Previous

Return to Miss Universe