CATRIONA GRAY FINAL FADIL PHOTOSHOOT

Image



  • 3

Re: CATRIONA GRAY FINAL FADIL PHOTOSHOOT

Postby mrgary » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:32 pm

    

esperasave wrote:Don't get me wrong but I am really thankful that she represented our country THE PHILIPPINE so well. However, she is not the one to see as a bar that every beauty queen should look up to because no one will ever be. Every woman who became or will become Miss Universe is unique in their own league. Catriona will always be Catriona herself and nobody else will be. Whether they are Miss Universe, Miss World, Miss International or something else, they will have different functions to accomplish but no one will be greater or lesser because we as a person we are made uniquely and in the image and likeness of God and not Catriona. If she was able to communicate well it's because she was brought in the Western World which is just ordinary to them since their lingua franca is English. Don't compare Catriona to anybody whose communication will be unintelligible sometimes because, Catriona was brought in a culture of liberals when it comes to public speaking. In their culture, they can speak of their minds in terms of abortion, drug addiction, divorce or women being rape as compared to a more conservative views of Filipinos. Besides, we already understand how she wasn't able to operate the Parol in her national costume but we never made it a big deal or issue since Parol wasn't the culture where she was brought out. At least, she speaks fondly how she is proud to be a Filipino. However, to venerate or revered her as the most perfect MIss Universe where everybody should follow is just way too nonsensical. Right now, it is too early to say that her charitable works were productive but it will take so many years to be fruitful just like Ms Margarita Moran's situation. She is still under the guidance of an organization and her promoters but let's see after her reign what kind of undertaking will she have when it comes to the charities that she began working. It will take some time to see good results but let's be patient if she will continue to undertake such good works. Yes, she went to different popular events and shows in the US but still it doesn't make her superstar or extra ordinaire because after those appearances, she is back to her Miss Universe functions as part of her payment that she receives. She has to work hard as Miss Universe to raise fund and tour around the world for charitable institutions but don't consider that as extra ordinary because that's her functions as Miss Universe. She is just too young as 25 years old that we would push her to stardom. Let's wait for her to mature enough after her reign as she is still under the guidance of so many people in the pageant world. Let's be patient because it will take so much time before she will be on her own feet. Then, if it's really in God's plan, she will be famous and Superstar but let's not overdue or over score her as of now. We knew her 3 years but the world rather the universe just knew her only 11 months so it's not yet enough time to push her to stardom. Besides, she has to make a good several hit Hollywood movies before she is considered to be famous and star throughout the world. Dayanara tried it once before because she was given an opportunity to have a tv series in the US and hopefully, Catriona will be given a chance too in the future after her reign and I cannot wait anymore at the moment.


Because of Catriona's work and fundraising for Young Focus Philippines before she joined Miss Universe, the organisation was able to build a formal structure of a building in order to make classrooms for slum children. That, alone, is already a huge productivity in her charitable work! Please do some research first before you make an assumption.


mrgary
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1701
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: New York, USA
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 3836
Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling
Message: "Veni, vidi, vici." - Julius Caesar; 47 B.C.

  • 3

Re: CATRIONA GRAY FINAL FADIL PHOTOSHOOT

Postby mrgary » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:38 pm

Nina Cleopatra wrote:One of the Worst Miss Universe in History. She took the Miss Universe to the next level. Next level of pauperism.



And you thought Zuleyka Rivera's reign was the best in history? =;)) =;)) =;))

How did Catriona bring you and Puerto Rico to pauperism when your island is already a pauper even before Catriona joined Miss Universe?! Catriona didn't cause Hurricane Maria to hit your island! Isn't this the reason why you, guys, demand to make your island a state of America all these years? Thank God, Trump says "No way!". Why don't you ask Zuleyka Rivera, Dayanara Torres, Denise Quinones, Marisol Malaret and Deborah Carthy-Deu to elevate your island's pauperism instead of bringing it to the next level of parasitism?
Last edited by mrgary on Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
mrgary
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1701
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: New York, USA
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 3836
Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling
Message: "Veni, vidi, vici." - Julius Caesar; 47 B.C.

  • 5

Re: CATRIONA GRAY FINAL FADIL PHOTOSHOOT

Postby mrgary » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:49 pm

anuku wrote:Worst miss universe ever, no real job, no interest, horrible personal style, mostly fat during her reign, depress and NO crown for most of the time.


Yeah, you're right, she's the worst Miss Universe ever which was why she was invited to grace your country's Puteri Indonesia pageant and was paid a hefty sum to make a commercial television ad for a Vitamin C product! Yeah, she's the worst Miss Universe ever which was why your Freddie has been asking a lot of tips from her on how to win the Miss Universe crown, right? Win a Miss Universe crown first before you talk to us because right now, your country cannot even get a runner-up spot! P A T H E T I C ! "God don't like ugly, Indonesia!"
mrgary
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1701
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: New York, USA
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 3836
Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling
Message: "Veni, vidi, vici." - Julius Caesar; 47 B.C.

  • -7

Re: CATRIONA GRAY FINAL FADIL PHOTOSHOOT

Postby alikafashion » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:39 pm

mrgary wrote:
anuku wrote:Worst miss universe ever, no real job, no interest, horrible personal style, mostly fat during her reign, depress and NO crown for most of the time.


Yeah, you're right, she's the worst Miss Universe ever which was why she was invited to grace your country's Puteri Indonesia pageant and was paid a hefty sum to make a commercial television ad for a Vitamin C product! Yeah, she's the worst Miss Universe ever which was why your Freddie has been asking a lot of tips from her on how to win the Miss Universe crown, right? Win a Miss Universe crown first before you talk to us because right now, your country cannot even get a runner-up spot! P A T H E T I C ! "God don't like ugly, Indonesia!"


inviting a miss universe to our final pageant and doing a local commercial television is just simply a tradition , no matter who won last year would have done the same things as catriona

Catriona , no matter how you will deny it, has been the worst miss universe ever since the beginning of the 21st century in my opinion, in terms of representing the miss universe organisation, it's definitely not MGI's fault at all if no sponsors or countries want to work or invita Catriona

It is globally known among the pageant lovers and many national directors that Catriona won by CHEATING
everyone's aware of the amount of money that MUO got from this country, that's always ready and will always be ready to give out money when it comes to ensuring their undeserving placements year by year. the news have been discussed by so many pageant portals on different social media platforms

What is the whole point of winning the crowns when hundreds of other countries on EARTH except for your own country know exactly all the dirty strategies you've been putting off in order to win a CROWN

There is no doubt that she is the worst IMG Miss Universe winner for these reasons :

1) Winning thanks to sponsors, dirty money and politic
2) She is the least traveled miss universe
3) She's been fat for a while , seen ugly for many times with her big ugly glasses and she absolutely has no style
4) She is indeed the most hated miss universe by international pageant lovers ( except those from her country of course ) not because she is from the Philippines because Pia was not hated as much as her, but everyone still think that she didn't deserve to win

Her reign has been a disgrace for IRIS and DEMI who had successfully brought the Miss Universe brand under IMG to another level
alikafashion
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:31 pm
Country: Wallis and Futuna (wf)
Reputation: 103
Real Life Name/Nick: quarts
Date of Birth: 21 Mar 1989
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: blogger
Hobbies/Interests: singing
Message: Write a message here

  • 4

Re: CATRIONA GRAY FINAL FADIL PHOTOSHOOT

Postby nycla2 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:45 pm

alikafashion wrote:
mrgary wrote:
anuku wrote:Worst miss universe ever, no real job, no interest, horrible personal style, mostly fat during her reign, depress and NO crown for most of the time.


Yeah, you're right, she's the worst Miss Universe ever which was why she was invited to grace your country's Puteri Indonesia pageant and was paid a hefty sum to make a commercial television ad for a Vitamin C product! Yeah, she's the worst Miss Universe ever which was why your Freddie has been asking a lot of tips from her on how to win the Miss Universe crown, right? Win a Miss Universe crown first before you talk to us because right now, your country cannot even get a runner-up spot! P A T H E T I C ! "God don't like ugly, Indonesia!"


inviting a miss universe to our final pageant and doing a local commercial television is just simply a tradition , no matter who won last year would have done the same things as catriona

Catriona , no matter how you will deny it, has been the worst miss universe ever since the beginning of the 21st century in my opinion, in terms of representing the miss universe organisation, it's definitely not MGI's fault at all if no sponsors or countries want to work or invita Catriona

It is globally known among the pageant lovers and many national directors that Catriona won by CHEATING
everyone's aware of the amount of money that MUO got from this country, that's always ready and will always be ready to give out money when it comes to ensuring their undeserving placements year by year. the news have been discussed by so many pageant portals on different social media platforms

What is the whole point of winning the crowns when hundreds of other countries on EARTH except for your own country know exactly all the dirty strategies you've been putting off in order to win a CROWN

There is no doubt that she is the worst IMG Miss Universe winner for these reasons :

1) Winning thanks to sponsors, dirty money and politic
2) She is the least traveled miss universe
3) She's been fat for a while , seen ugly for many times with her big ugly glasses and she absolutely has no style
4) She is indeed the most hated miss universe by international pageant lovers ( except those from her country of course ) not because she is from the Philippines because Pia was not hated as much as her, but everyone still think that she didn't deserve to win

Her reign has been a disgrace for IRIS and DEMI who had successfully brought the Miss Universe brand under IMG to another level

wkwkwkwk cheating is an indonesian excuse. 0 miss universe crown bye! cantik pangit ur so stressed u wrote a weak delusional analogy we ded it! !amin! hahaha
nycla2
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 9664
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 12360
Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment
Message: heyyyy

  • 6

Re: CATRIONA GRAY FINAL FADIL PHOTOSHOOT

Postby nycla2 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:48 pm

big 3 pageants, indonesia 0 miss universe crown, 0 miss world crown 1 Undeserving Miss International crowm thanks to the judges (hypocrisy much?) bye! not our level
nycla2
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 9664
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 12360
Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment
Message: heyyyy

  • 4

Re: CATRIONA GRAY FINAL FADIL PHOTOSHOOT

Postby mrgary » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:15 am

alikafashion wrote:
mrgary wrote:
anuku wrote:Worst miss universe ever, no real job, no interest, horrible personal style, mostly fat during her reign, depress and NO crown for most of the time.


Yeah, you're right, she's the worst Miss Universe ever which was why she was invited to grace your country's Puteri Indonesia pageant and was paid a hefty sum to make a commercial television ad for a Vitamin C product! Yeah, she's the worst Miss Universe ever which was why your Freddie has been asking a lot of tips from her on how to win the Miss Universe crown, right? Win a Miss Universe crown first before you talk to us because right now, your country cannot even get a runner-up spot! P A T H E T I C ! "God don't like ugly, Indonesia!"


inviting a miss universe to our final pageant and doing a local commercial television is just simply a tradition , no matter who won last year would have done the same things as catriona

Catriona , no matter how you will deny it, has been the worst miss universe ever since the beginning of the 21st century in my opinion, in terms of representing the miss universe organisation, it's definitely not MGI's fault at all if no sponsors or countries want to work or invita Catriona

It is globally known among the pageant lovers and many national directors that Catriona won by CHEATING
everyone's aware of the amount of money that MUO got from this country, that's always ready and will always be ready to give out money when it comes to ensuring their undeserving placements year by year. the news have been discussed by so many pageant portals on different social media platforms

What is the whole point of winning the crowns when hundreds of other countries on EARTH except for your own country know exactly all the dirty strategies you've been putting off in order to win a CROWN

There is no doubt that she is the worst IMG Miss Universe winner for these reasons :

1) Winning thanks to sponsors, dirty money and politic
2) She is the least traveled miss universe
3) She's been fat for a while , seen ugly for many times with her big ugly glasses and she absolutely has no style
4) She is indeed the most hated miss universe by international pageant lovers ( except those from her country of course ) not because she is from the Philippines because Pia was not hated as much as her, but everyone still think that she didn't deserve to win

Her reign has been a disgrace for IRIS and DEMI who had successfully brought the Miss Universe brand under IMG to another level


Cheating? Really?! I didn't know that! So, in your opinion, who should have won last year? Your Indonesian candidate who had an awful interview with Steve Harvey? =;)) =;)) =;)) She is hated by most Miss Universe pageant lovers because Cat raised the bar and she came from the Philippines, the country you, guys, envied so much since 2013, which was why she had a lot of following on Instagram, right? Yes, it's true, Catriona is so definitely hated by a lot of pageant lovers which was why her slow-mo turn and lava gown went viral for the right reasons on YouTube and all social media venues. Yeah, keep embarrassing yourself. Win a Miss Universe crown first before you talk to us because right now, God doesn't like jealous and envious people! As far as cheating is concerned, why don't you ask your own national director at Miss World, Liliana Tanoesoedibjo? "God don't like ugly!" REMEMBER THAT, INDONESIA! L-) L-) L-) [-X [-X [-X
mrgary
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1701
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: New York, USA
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 3836
Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling
Message: "Veni, vidi, vici." - Julius Caesar; 47 B.C.

  • 1

Re: CATRIONA GRAY FINAL FADIL PHOTOSHOOT

Postby kurtij » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:04 am

poker_man wrote:So glad her reign is over, she never really made that much impact.



Image
4 UNIVERSE
1 WORLD
6 INTERNATIONAL
1 SUPRANATIONAL
4 EARTH
kurtij
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 27305
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:36 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 16298
Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

  • 5

Re: CATRIONA GRAY FINAL FADIL PHOTOSHOOT

Postby mharlon » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:15 am

alikafashion wrote:
mrgary wrote:
anuku wrote:Worst miss universe ever, no real job, no interest, horrible personal style, mostly fat during her reign, depress and NO crown for most of the time.


Yeah, you're right, she's the worst Miss Universe ever which was why she was invited to grace your country's Puteri Indonesia pageant and was paid a hefty sum to make a commercial television ad for a Vitamin C product! Yeah, she's the worst Miss Universe ever which was why your Freddie has been asking a lot of tips from her on how to win the Miss Universe crown, right? Win a Miss Universe crown first before you talk to us because right now, your country cannot even get a runner-up spot! P A T H E T I C ! "God don't like ugly, Indonesia!"


inviting a miss universe to our final pageant and doing a local commercial television is just simply a tradition , no matter who won last year would have done the same things as catriona

Catriona , no matter how you will deny it, has been the worst miss universe ever since the beginning of the 21st century in my opinion, in terms of representing the miss universe organisation, it's definitely not MGI's fault at all if no sponsors or countries want to work or invita Catriona

It is globally known among the pageant lovers and many national directors that Catriona won by CHEATING
everyone's aware of the amount of money that MUO got from this country, that's always ready and will always be ready to give out money when it comes to ensuring their undeserving placements year by year. the news have been discussed by so many pageant portals on different social media platforms

What is the whole point of winning the crowns when hundreds of other countries on EARTH except for your own country know exactly all the dirty strategies you've been putting off in order to win a CROWN

There is no doubt that she is the worst IMG Miss Universe winner for these reasons :

1) Winning thanks to sponsors, dirty money and politic
2) She is the least traveled miss universe
3) She's been fat for a while , seen ugly for many times with her big ugly glasses and she absolutely has no style
4) She is indeed the most hated miss universe by international pageant lovers ( except those from her country of course ) not because she is from the Philippines because Pia was not hated as much as her, but everyone still think that she didn't deserve to win

Her reign has been a disgrace for IRIS and DEMI who had successfully brought the Miss Universe brand under IMG to another level


How's Ezra?

This is the worst disgrace Miss Universe ever had...

Still the most disgusting, awkward, embarrassing, cringe-worthy scene I saw on live TV. Poor girl from a powerhouse(?) country...
mharlon
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 411
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 386
Real Life Name/Nick: mharlon
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Hobbies/Interests: poker
Message: Write a message here

  • 5

Re: CATRIONA GRAY FINAL FADIL PHOTOSHOOT

Postby Astara » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:40 am

alikafashion wrote:
mrgary wrote:
anuku wrote:Worst miss universe ever, no real job, no interest, horrible personal style, mostly fat during her reign, depress and NO crown for most of the time.


Yeah, you're right, she's the worst Miss Universe ever which was why she was invited to grace your country's Puteri Indonesia pageant and was paid a hefty sum to make a commercial television ad for a Vitamin C product! Yeah, she's the worst Miss Universe ever which was why your Freddie has been asking a lot of tips from her on how to win the Miss Universe crown, right? Win a Miss Universe crown first before you talk to us because right now, your country cannot even get a runner-up spot! P A T H E T I C ! "God don't like ugly, Indonesia!"


inviting a miss universe to our final pageant and doing a local commercial television is just simply a tradition , no matter who won last year would have done the same things as catriona

Catriona , no matter how you will deny it, has been the worst miss universe ever since the beginning of the 21st century in my opinion, in terms of representing the miss universe organisation, it's definitely not MGI's fault at all if no sponsors or countries want to work or invita Catriona

It is globally known among the pageant lovers and many national directors that Catriona won by CHEATING
everyone's aware of the amount of money that MUO got from this country, that's always ready and will always be ready to give out money when it comes to ensuring their undeserving placements year by year. the news have been discussed by so many pageant portals on different social media platforms

What is the whole point of winning the crowns when hundreds of other countries on EARTH except for your own country know exactly all the dirty strategies you've been putting off in order to win a CROWN

There is no doubt that she is the worst IMG Miss Universe winner for these reasons :

1) Winning thanks to sponsors, dirty money and politic
2) She is the least traveled miss universe
3) She's been fat for a while , seen ugly for many times with her big ugly glasses and she absolutely has no style
4) She is indeed the most hated miss universe by international pageant lovers ( except those from her country of course ) not because she is from the Philippines because Pia was not hated as much as her, but everyone still think that she didn't deserve to win

Her reign has been a disgrace for IRIS and DEMI who had successfully brought the Miss Universe brand under IMG to another level




Well its always better to have a worst Miss Universe than NO Miss Universe at all. :%))

The feelings is soooo damn nice to have a Miss Universe of our own....Not 1, not 2 but OMG! 4 Miss Universes :D/ :">


Sorry...you will never understand the feelings........ :%)) :%)) :%))
Astara
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:11 am
Country: Russia (ru)
Reputation: 251
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: princess
Hobbies/Interests: Hooking up
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: CATRIONA GRAY FINAL FADIL PHOTOSHOOT

Postby 100Mile » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:55 pm

Stoichio wrote:
anuku wrote:Worst miss universe ever, no real job, no interest, horrible personal style, mostly fat during her reign, depress and NO crown for most of the time.



Yeah right alterDOG! 8-} >:)
From the country who can’t place high in pageants without a Dog judging or without bribing the organizer! >:)




Image

Image



The Who ...?




.



.

Philippines - Land of enchanted Islands | Epic Cinematic





















.
100Mile
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4879
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:14 pm
Country: Marshall Island (mh)
Reputation: 6232
Real Life Name/Nick: Josh
Date of Birth: 23 Mar 2040
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: MLM
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Cooking, Music, Gardening
Message: Thanx & Be Nice..

  • -3

Re: CATRIONA GRAY FINAL FADIL PHOTOSHOOT

Postby BeautyBeach » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:40 pm

Thank you Catriona for representing Australia so well for the past one year, everyone will remember you as the Australian born-and-raised who made Australia so proud.

Image
I'm Beach Beauty, don't confuse me with some alternick, I'm too high class for that!
BeautyBeach
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 464
Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 4:04 am
Location: Dasmarinas Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: -651
Date of Birth: 08 Aug 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Most beautiful & kindest person on Missosology
Hobbies/Interests: Shopping, sunbathing and being gorgeous!
Message: I LOVE EVERYONE OF YOU, I REALLY DO! PROUD TO BE FILIPINO!!

  • -4

Re: CATRIONA GRAY FINAL FADIL PHOTOSHOOT

Postby alikafashion » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:40 pm

mrgary wrote:
alikafashion wrote:
mrgary wrote:
anuku wrote:Worst miss universe ever, no real job, no interest, horrible personal style, mostly fat during her reign, depress and NO crown for most of the time.


Yeah, you're right, she's the worst Miss Universe ever which was why she was invited to grace your country's Puteri Indonesia pageant and was paid a hefty sum to make a commercial television ad for a Vitamin C product! Yeah, she's the worst Miss Universe ever which was why your Freddie has been asking a lot of tips from her on how to win the Miss Universe crown, right? Win a Miss Universe crown first before you talk to us because right now, your country cannot even get a runner-up spot! P A T H E T I C ! "God don't like ugly, Indonesia!"


inviting a miss universe to our final pageant and doing a local commercial television is just simply a tradition , no matter who won last year would have done the same things as catriona

Catriona , no matter how you will deny it, has been the worst miss universe ever since the beginning of the 21st century in my opinion, in terms of representing the miss universe organisation, it's definitely not MGI's fault at all if no sponsors or countries want to work or invita Catriona

It is globally known among the pageant lovers and many national directors that Catriona won by CHEATING
everyone's aware of the amount of money that MUO got from this country, that's always ready and will always be ready to give out money when it comes to ensuring their undeserving placements year by year. the news have been discussed by so many pageant portals on different social media platforms

What is the whole point of winning the crowns when hundreds of other countries on EARTH except for your own country know exactly all the dirty strategies you've been putting off in order to win a CROWN

There is no doubt that she is the worst IMG Miss Universe winner for these reasons :

1) Winning thanks to sponsors, dirty money and politic
2) She is the least traveled miss universe
3) She's been fat for a while , seen ugly for many times with her big ugly glasses and she absolutely has no style
4) She is indeed the most hated miss universe by international pageant lovers ( except those from her country of course ) not because she is from the Philippines because Pia was not hated as much as her, but everyone still think that she didn't deserve to win

Her reign has been a disgrace for IRIS and DEMI who had successfully brought the Miss Universe brand under IMG to another level


Cheating? Really?! I didn't know that! So, in your opinion, who should have won last year? Your Indonesian candidate who had an awful interview with Steve Harvey? =;)) =;)) =;)) She is hated by most Miss Universe pageant lovers because Cat raised the bar and she came from the Philippines, the country you, guys, envied so much since 2013, which was why she had a lot of following on Instagram, right? Yes, it's true, Catriona is so definitely hated by a lot of pageant lovers which was why her slow-mo turn and lava gown went viral for the right reasons on YouTube and all social media venues. Yeah, keep embarrassing yourself. Win a Miss Universe crown first before you talk to us because right now, God doesn't like jealous and envious people! As far as cheating is concerned, why don't you ask your own national director at Miss World, Liliana Tanoesoedibjo? "God don't like ugly!" REMEMBER THAT, INDONESIA! L-) L-) L-) [-X [-X [-X




Of Course Puerto Rico, SA, Venezuela and Vietnam , the rest of the top 5 would have been a better miss universe than your fat Miss Universe. They would certainly attract more sponsors to work in collaboration so IMG would not be in a big mess in finding a host country and sponsors like they do ( even thought they still get millions of dollars from CHAVIT )

Madame Morley was smart enough not to chose catriona as a winner, she knew that she would have been a terrible miss world
She lost nothing but a clear self-consciousness and a good miss world
She must be laughing very hard at IMG

=;)) =;)) =;)) again my question : what is the whole point of winning miss universe when your miss universe is just an international subject of criticism and MOCKERY
Catriona is the least appreciated miss universe by anyone except PINOYS =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) SO PATHETIC =;)) =;)) =;))
alikafashion
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:31 pm
Country: Wallis and Futuna (wf)
Reputation: 103
Real Life Name/Nick: quarts
Date of Birth: 21 Mar 1989
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: blogger
Hobbies/Interests: singing
Message: Write a message here

  • 3

Re: CATRIONA GRAY FINAL FADIL PHOTOSHOOT

Postby mrgary » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:49 pm

mharlon wrote:
alikafashion wrote:
mrgary wrote:
anuku wrote:Worst miss universe ever, no real job, no interest, horrible personal style, mostly fat during her reign, depress and NO crown for most of the time.


Yeah, you're right, she's the worst Miss Universe ever which was why she was invited to grace your country's Puteri Indonesia pageant and was paid a hefty sum to make a commercial television ad for a Vitamin C product! Yeah, she's the worst Miss Universe ever which was why your Freddie has been asking a lot of tips from her on how to win the Miss Universe crown, right? Win a Miss Universe crown first before you talk to us because right now, your country cannot even get a runner-up spot! P A T H E T I C ! "God don't like ugly, Indonesia!"


inviting a miss universe to our final pageant and doing a local commercial television is just simply a tradition , no matter who won last year would have done the same things as catriona

Catriona , no matter how you will deny it, has been the worst miss universe ever since the beginning of the 21st century in my opinion, in terms of representing the miss universe organisation, it's definitely not MGI's fault at all if no sponsors or countries want to work or invita Catriona

It is globally known among the pageant lovers and many national directors that Catriona won by CHEATING
everyone's aware of the amount of money that MUO got from this country, that's always ready and will always be ready to give out money when it comes to ensuring their undeserving placements year by year. the news have been discussed by so many pageant portals on different social media platforms

What is the whole point of winning the crowns when hundreds of other countries on EARTH except for your own country know exactly all the dirty strategies you've been putting off in order to win a CROWN

There is no doubt that she is the worst IMG Miss Universe winner for these reasons :

1) Winning thanks to sponsors, dirty money and politic
2) She is the least traveled miss universe
3) She's been fat for a while , seen ugly for many times with her big ugly glasses and she absolutely has no style
4) She is indeed the most hated miss universe by international pageant lovers ( except those from her country of course ) not because she is from the Philippines because Pia was not hated as much as her, but everyone still think that she didn't deserve to win

Her reign has been a disgrace for IRIS and DEMI who had successfully brought the Miss Universe brand under IMG to another level


How's Ezra?

This is the worst disgrace Miss Universe ever had...

Still the most disgusting, awkward, embarrassing, cringe-worthy scene I saw on live TV. Poor girl from a powerhouse(?) country...


That awful interview with Steve Harvey made me feel like hiding my face from embarrassment.
I really cringed from that "How's Ezra?" line. Even Steve Harvey felt so awkward about it. Indonesia was definitely the "Ezra" awardee last year.
mrgary
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1701
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: New York, USA
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 3836
Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling
Message: "Veni, vidi, vici." - Julius Caesar; 47 B.C.

  • 9

Re: CATRIONA GRAY FINAL FADIL PHOTOSHOOT

Postby Stoichio » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:01 pm

FACTS & TRUTH be told

Even in million years, not a single Indog girl will ever reach the level of Catriona. Indog faces are generally ugly in pageant standards. That’s why they call it puteri (which literally means ‘ugly’).




And their slogan “WE DID IT” actually means the following
1. They placed because of internet voting 24/7. Even in small and obscure pageants, Indogs are addicted to vote so they can delusionally say, they are beautiful =;))

2. They bribe pageant owners (i.e. Miss World, Obscure pageant MGI). Before their bribery started in Mw, they could not even qualify in Top 100. Fact 8-}

3. Indog judge in pageants to push their indog girl (i.e. MI, pretty sure when the fellow won’t judge MI, indog girl claps, MW (they need bribery and indog judge in this pageant to reach the finals) =;))

“YES, WE DID IT!” =;)) =;))
No mainstream media & reputable organization supports “the obscure pageant” MGI because the owner is unprofessional,tactless with zero integrity. He berates women including his own girls.
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 17651
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Alexandria
Country: Saint Pierre and Miquelon (pm)
Reputation: 18308
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 4

Re: CATRIONA GRAY FINAL FADIL PHOTOSHOOT

Postby FutaKaNina » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:07 pm

Astara wrote:
alikafashion wrote:
mrgary wrote:
anuku wrote:Worst miss universe ever, no real job, no interest, horrible personal style, mostly fat during her reign, depress and NO crown for most of the time.


Yeah, you're right, she's the worst Miss Universe ever which was why she was invited to grace your country's Puteri Indonesia pageant and was paid a hefty sum to make a commercial television ad for a Vitamin C product! Yeah, she's the worst Miss Universe ever which was why your Freddie has been asking a lot of tips from her on how to win the Miss Universe crown, right? Win a Miss Universe crown first before you talk to us because right now, your country cannot even get a runner-up spot! P A T H E T I C ! "God don't like ugly, Indonesia!"


inviting a miss universe to our final pageant and doing a local commercial television is just simply a tradition , no matter who won last year would have done the same things as catriona

Catriona , no matter how you will deny it, has been the worst miss universe ever since the beginning of the 21st century in my opinion, in terms of representing the miss universe organisation, it's definitely not MGI's fault at all if no sponsors or countries want to work or invita Catriona

It is globally known among the pageant lovers and many national directors that Catriona won by CHEATING
everyone's aware of the amount of money that MUO got from this country, that's always ready and will always be ready to give out money when it comes to ensuring their undeserving placements year by year. the news have been discussed by so many pageant portals on different social media platforms

What is the whole point of winning the crowns when hundreds of other countries on EARTH except for your own country know exactly all the dirty strategies you've been putting off in order to win a CROWN

There is no doubt that she is the worst IMG Miss Universe winner for these reasons :

1) Winning thanks to sponsors, dirty money and politic
2) She is the least traveled miss universe
3) She's been fat for a while , seen ugly for many times with her big ugly glasses and she absolutely has no style
4) She is indeed the most hated miss universe by international pageant lovers ( except those from her country of course ) not because she is from the Philippines because Pia was not hated as much as her, but everyone still think that she didn't deserve to win

Her reign has been a disgrace for IRIS and DEMI who had successfully brought the Miss Universe brand under IMG to another level




Well its always better to have a worst Miss Universe than NO Miss Universe at all. :%))

The feelings is soooo damn nice to have a Miss Universe of our own....Not 1, not 2 but OMG! 4 Miss Universes :D/ :">


Sorry...you will never understand the feelings........ :%)) :%)) :%))


:%)) :%)) :%))
FutaKaNina
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 721
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:08 am
Location: USA
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1048
Real Life Name/Nick: Clea
Date of Birth: 21 Jan 1991
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Dreamer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Dreaming
Message: Write a message here

  • 5

Re: CATRIONA GRAY FINAL FADIL PHOTOSHOOT

Postby mrgary » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:08 pm

alikafashion wrote:
mrgary wrote:
alikafashion wrote:
mrgary wrote:
anuku wrote:Worst miss universe ever, no real job, no interest, horrible personal style, mostly fat during her reign, depress and NO crown for most of the time.


Yeah, you're right, she's the worst Miss Universe ever which was why she was invited to grace your country's Puteri Indonesia pageant and was paid a hefty sum to make a commercial television ad for a Vitamin C product! Yeah, she's the worst Miss Universe ever which was why your Freddie has been asking a lot of tips from her on how to win the Miss Universe crown, right? Win a Miss Universe crown first before you talk to us because right now, your country cannot even get a runner-up spot! P A T H E T I C ! "God don't like ugly, Indonesia!"


inviting a miss universe to our final pageant and doing a local commercial television is just simply a tradition , no matter who won last year would have done the same things as catriona

Catriona , no matter how you will deny it, has been the worst miss universe ever since the beginning of the 21st century in my opinion, in terms of representing the miss universe organisation, it's definitely not MGI's fault at all if no sponsors or countries want to work or invita Catriona

It is globally known among the pageant lovers and many national directors that Catriona won by CHEATING
everyone's aware of the amount of money that MUO got from this country, that's always ready and will always be ready to give out money when it comes to ensuring their undeserving placements year by year. the news have been discussed by so many pageant portals on different social media platforms

What is the whole point of winning the crowns when hundreds of other countries on EARTH except for your own country know exactly all the dirty strategies you've been putting off in order to win a CROWN

There is no doubt that she is the worst IMG Miss Universe winner for these reasons :

1) Winning thanks to sponsors, dirty money and politic
2) She is the least traveled miss universe
3) She's been fat for a while , seen ugly for many times with her big ugly glasses and she absolutely has no style
4) She is indeed the most hated miss universe by international pageant lovers ( except those from her country of course ) not because she is from the Philippines because Pia was not hated as much as her, but everyone still think that she didn't deserve to win

Her reign has been a disgrace for IRIS and DEMI who had successfully brought the Miss Universe brand under IMG to another level


Cheating? Really?! I didn't know that! So, in your opinion, who should have won last year? Your Indonesian candidate who had an awful interview with Steve Harvey? =;)) =;)) =;)) She is hated by most Miss Universe pageant lovers because Cat raised the bar and she came from the Philippines, the country you, guys, envied so much since 2013, which was why she had a lot of following on Instagram, right? Yes, it's true, Catriona is so definitely hated by a lot of pageant lovers which was why her slow-mo turn and lava gown went viral for the right reasons on YouTube and all social media venues. Yeah, keep embarrassing yourself. Win a Miss Universe crown first before you talk to us because right now, God doesn't like jealous and envious people! As far as cheating is concerned, why don't you ask your own national director at Miss World, Liliana Tanoesoedibjo? "God don't like ugly!" REMEMBER THAT, INDONESIA! L-) L-) L-) [-X [-X [-X




Of Course Puerto Rico, SA, Venezuela and Vietnam , the rest of the top 5 would have been a better miss universe than your fat Miss Universe. They would certainly attract more sponsors to work in collaboration so IMG would not be in a big mess in finding a host country and sponsors like they do ( even thought they still get millions of dollars from CHAVIT )

Madame Morley was smart enough not to chose catriona as a winner, she knew that she would have been a terrible miss world
She lost nothing but a clear self-consciousness and a good miss world
She must be laughing very hard at IMG

=;)) =;)) =;)) again my question : what is the whole point of winning miss universe when your miss universe is just an international subject of criticism and MOCKERY
Catriona is the least appreciated miss universe by anyone except PINOYS =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) SO PATHETIC =;)) =;)) =;))


Oh, so you thought that because of Catriona's victory, nobody would want to host the Miss Universe, right? The truth is, you're actually the only one here from your malicious tribe who is mocking and criticising Catriona. In other words, you and your tribe are just a handful minority who hated her because you wished that you had a candidate like her who made history and raised the bar, the landscape and the tenor of the pageant. That's the real issue here. Don't make excuses and rationalisations about the other Top 5 finalists. You knew Catriona was the best that night and the biggest pageant headliner last year so don't try to give me a superficial argument because unlike you, we, Filipinos, aren't stupid. Meanwhile, countless people admire Catriona from all around the world for her charity work, dedication, and pageant stardom. Indeed, your ignorance is bliss. God bless you!

"IndonEsia, how's Ezra?"
mrgary
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1701
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: New York, USA
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 3836
Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling
Message: "Veni, vidi, vici." - Julius Caesar; 47 B.C.

  • 2

Re: CATRIONA GRAY FINAL FADIL PHOTOSHOOT

Postby nycla2 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:13 pm

Boom! You cant deny her beauty tho >=p :D/ =c3 :-* Image
nycla2
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 9664
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 12360
Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment
Message: heyyyy

  • 7

Re: CATRIONA GRAY FINAL FADIL PHOTOSHOOT

Postby beauberly » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:48 am

Love it or hate it Catriona is MISS UNIVERSE!.... where you pageant fans are dreaming for your current queens to be on Catriona's shoes right now!! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Seriously some people are still bitter with Catriona because Catriona isn't suffering the way they expected her to lol. I bet many Cat haters prayed for her to get the same fate like her MW stints while she is competing Miss Universe last year and Cat gave them the biggest disappointment of their life! Hahaha :%)) :%)) :%))
beauberly
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
 
Posts: 896
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:08 am
Location: Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 865
Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1991
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: I'm a bitch with class
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Loves to bitch around and have fun!
Message: I'm a bitch since birth!

  • 3

Re: CATRIONA GRAY FINAL FADIL PHOTOSHOOT

Postby beauberly » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:27 am

nycla2 wrote:
anuku wrote:Worst miss universe ever, no real job, no interest, horrible personal style, mostly fat during her reign, depress and NO crown for most of the time.


indonesia 0 miss universe wkwkwk trying hard copycats





Obviously you have no idea how Frederikakay mimics Catriona. Even the way how Catriona talked, the tune of Catriona's voice... even Catriona's shifting giggling voice .... and talking about mountains, volcanoes, food, beach, even the number of islands she is trying to copy Catriona everything!! Certified Catriona Wannabe =;)) =;)) =;))





This is how Frederikakay talked before she pegged how Catriona talk, the tune of her voice sounds normal here, the intonation is different






When you shopped online and expecting something like this....





But unfortunately when your order arrived, this is what you got =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))






beauberly
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
 
Posts: 896
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:08 am
Location: Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 865
Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1991
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: I'm a bitch with class
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Loves to bitch around and have fun!
Message: I'm a bitch since birth!

  • -5

Re: CATRIONA GRAY FINAL FADIL PHOTOSHOOT

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:00 am

Pinoys trying so hard to justify Catriona's Grey reign is just =;)) And then y'all critiziced Queen Steph and at the end Steph had a waaay more successful year than Catriona traveling to Starbucks back and forth. Morley did a wise choice, she could have ended stuck with useless Catriona. :%))
Image
Nina Cleopatra
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 12134
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:21 pm
Location: Cairo
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 9990
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

  • 2

Re: CATRIONA GRAY FINAL FADIL PHOTOSHOOT

Postby benchtel1978 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:50 pm

Nina Cleopatra wrote:Pinoys trying so hard to justify Catriona's Grey reign is just =;)) And then y'all critiziced Queen Steph and at the end Steph had a waaay more successful year than Catriona traveling to Starbucks back and forth. Morley did a wise choice, she could have ended stuck with useless Catriona. :%))


Another poor soul who has nothing good to say about the Philippines and its beauty queens. Nothing new. No surprises. BTW, how's your charity island? Still bankrupt? LOL
benchtel1978
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:54 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 188
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1978
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: businessman
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: competitions
Message: Thank you!

  • 2

Re: CATRIONA GRAY FINAL FADIL PHOTOSHOOT

Postby bloomfield » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:57 pm

anuku wrote:Worst miss universe ever, no real job, no interest, horrible personal style, mostly fat during her reign, depress and NO crown for most of the time.


Gurl, are you referring to yourself ?? Cat is Miss Universe, you’re just a rottening rat carbage !!!! Have you experienced what Cat had ? Where you on limelight like what she had ?? Hahaha poor creature bitch !!!! =;))
bloomfield
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 9804
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:14 pm
Location: eastcoast
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 4425
Real Life Name/Nick: ton
Date of Birth: 21 Sep 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: pt
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: tennis, movies,driving
Message: be yourself, and don't immitate someone else....

  • 1

Re: CATRIONA GRAY FINAL FADIL PHOTOSHOOT

Postby bloomfield » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:52 pm

Nina Cleopatra wrote:Pinoys trying so hard to justify Catriona's Grey reign is just =;)) And then y'all critiziced Queen Steph and at the end Steph had a waaay more successful year than Catriona traveling to Starbucks back and forth. Morley did a wise choice, she could have ended stuck with useless Catriona. :%))


Whatever you say bitch !! You can’t deny that Cat made the Miss Universe bar sky high because of her beauty and intelligence compared to most boricuans past Miss Universe winners combined !!!! Gurl if you can’t beat pinoys, just join them ...... it’s more FUN in the Philippines after all !!!! =;)) :!! =c3 >=p :7
bloomfield
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 9804
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:14 pm
Location: eastcoast
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 4425
Real Life Name/Nick: ton
Date of Birth: 21 Sep 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: pt
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: tennis, movies,driving
Message: be yourself, and don't immitate someone else....

  • 1

Re: CATRIONA GRAY FINAL FADIL PHOTOSHOOT

Postby manoypoe » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:14 pm

BEST MISS UNIVERSE EVER
- Most prepared Miss Universe Contestant ever
- Winner from pre-departure, post departure, pre-pageant activities until the final night
- Most iconic catwalk - the lava walk
- Longest, most sensible and best ever Q and A
- Most engaging interviewee
- Most eloquent & sensible speaker and one of the most invited Miss Universe guest speakers
- 2nd most followed Miss Universe and soon to be Most followed Miss Universe ever
- A superstar Beauty Queen.
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 53927
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 28080
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: CATRIONA GRAY FINAL FADIL PHOTOSHOOT

Postby trsppt » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:24 pm

Nina Cleopatra wrote:Pinoys trying so hard to justify Catriona's Grey reign is just =;)) And then y'all critiziced Queen Steph and at the end Steph had a waaay more successful year than Catriona traveling to Starbucks back and forth. Morley did a wise choice, she could have ended stuck with useless Catriona. :%))


You trying to justify the plain-looking fat cow’s cookery appointment? Pathetic. =;)) =;)) =;))
trsppt
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:28 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 197
Real Life Name/Nick: Tresemme
Date of Birth: 31 Jan 1990
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Watching beauty pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • -2

Re: CATRIONA GRAY FINAL FADIL PHOTOSHOOT

Postby alikafashion » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:08 am

I am not surprised at all by the way all these hypocrite pinoys have been defending her fat queen , they are simply the most pathetic pageant lovers , they keep denying the truths

You can show me hundreds pictures of her where she looks good
it will never change the fact that her true face without make up is so plain ( not ugly but PLAIN ) and yes talking about her body, she is still fat

If only she was from Thailand or Indonesia , she would've been bashed to death during her reign by pinoys

She was just a lucky girl that won miss universe politically under a new organization who desperately needed money =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) Pinoys are the real biggest cheaters in the history of pageantry


I just never thought that I would see a miss universe looking like this during her international trip :)>- :)>- :)>- :)>- :)>- :)>- :)>-


Image

She is so proud of her no make up photo without realizing that she is just a plain mix girl that can be found anywhere in Europe. I strongly believe that she had to take at least 100 photos before publishing this one :-j :-j :-j

Image

alikafashion
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:31 pm
Country: Wallis and Futuna (wf)
Reputation: 103
Real Life Name/Nick: quarts
Date of Birth: 21 Mar 1989
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: blogger
Hobbies/Interests: singing
Message: Write a message here

  • -1

Re: CATRIONA GRAY FINAL FADIL PHOTOSHOOT

Postby alikafashion » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:10 am

manoypoe wrote:
BEST MISS UNIVERSE EVER
- Most prepared Miss Universe Contestant ever
- Winner from pre-departure, post departure, pre-pageant activities until the final night
- Most iconic catwalk - the lava walk
- Longest, most sensible and best ever Q and A
- Most engaging interviewee
- Most eloquent & sensible speaker and one of the most invited Miss Universe guest speakers
- 2nd most followed Miss Universe and soon to be Most followed Miss Universe ever
- A superstar Beauty Queen.



YES , ACCORDING TO PINOYS BUT NOT THE REST OF THE WORLD, THE UNIVERSE RATHER =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
alikafashion
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:31 pm
Country: Wallis and Futuna (wf)
Reputation: 103
Real Life Name/Nick: quarts
Date of Birth: 21 Mar 1989
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: blogger
Hobbies/Interests: singing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: CATRIONA GRAY FINAL FADIL PHOTOSHOOT

Postby chance2012 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:33 am

alikafashion wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
BEST MISS UNIVERSE EVER
- Most prepared Miss Universe Contestant ever
- Winner from pre-departure, post departure, pre-pageant activities until the final night
- Most iconic catwalk - the lava walk
- Longest, most sensible and best ever Q and A
- Most engaging interviewee
- Most eloquent & sensible speaker and one of the most invited Miss Universe guest speakers
- 2nd most followed Miss Universe and soon to be Most followed Miss Universe ever
- A superstar Beauty Queen.



YES , ACCORDING TO PINOYS BUT [size=150]NOT THE REST OF THE WORLD, THE UNIVERSE RATHER =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))


The CATRIONA EFFECT - copied by MANY around the WORLD, the UNIVERSE rather hahahaha but pale in comparison to the REAL QUEEN :%)) :%)) :%)) . IMITATION is INDEED the BEST FLATTERY. Any Indonesian queens being COPIED? Not in a MILLION years hahaha :%)) :%)) :%))

Poor INDONESIANS. JEALOUSY is REAL. Will Forever be our INFERIOR SISTERS in BEAUTY :%)) :%)) :%)) Ha ha ha ha . ha :%)) :%)) :%))








AND HERE'S a POSITIVE/FAVORABLE REACTION FROM YOUR FELLOW INDONESIANS WHEN CATRIONA WON :%)) :%)) :%))


chance2012
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 626
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:30 am
Location: usa
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 580
Real Life Name/Nick: jay
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: THERAPIST
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: dancing, sex
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: CATRIONA GRAY FINAL FADIL PHOTOSHOOT

Postby beauberly » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:39 am

alikafashion wrote:


I just never thought that I would see a miss universe looking like this during her international trip :)>- :)>- :)>- :)>- :)>- :)>- :)>-


Image

She is so proud of her no make up photo without realizing that she is just a plain mix girl that can be found anywhere in Europe. I strongly believe that she had to take at least 100 photos before publishing this one :-j :-j :-j

Image






And i never thought too I would see a Miss Universe Indonesia looking like that =;)) =;)) I mean yes, they sent plainjanes every year at Miss Universe, but never in my wildest dreams they would stoop that low and send a caliber like that to Miss Universe hahaha! =;)) =;)) =;))


Oh btw thanks for posting Catriona's no make up look 8-> 8-> Still prettier than Sonia+ Frederika's best photo all combined lols. Sorry but another Top 15 again for Indonesia this year! lol. Gazini, Fahsai, Vietnam, and the potential Miss Malaysia are the real deal in Asia this year!!!
beauberly
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
 
Posts: 896
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:08 am
Location: Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 865
Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1991
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: I'm a bitch with class
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Loves to bitch around and have fun!
Message: I'm a bitch since birth!

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aejai02, Aji Nomoto, Arduina, Audriene, bachan, baybay, bcdf1930, beautyscout, BLACKDRAGONMASTER, Bogdanrlo, bukita, DennisGoogs, domangila, Dominican100, evax, Geriatric_Angel, introvertedguy, jonahemerald, Jonathan Nguyen, kdeon_Malansa, keyss, Kirana, lee_zuniga, leona Gurl, lesbicasso, loydi21, Macolee, makalise81, maraserewa, michael_c_perez, Mihaeliud, missgalaxyway, missomisteryoso, mjarkson, niquita, paraffle, PeagantLover, pippo93, prettyjam, prince_kyle, rhobby33, sudani, TamilliO, tatiana_leteasha, teletubby, tranky, virut, ykrams, Yna Magenta, yul

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology
cron