So what if Gazini thought Olivia Culpo is from Colombia??

Image



  • 6

So what if Gazini thought Olivia Culpo is from Colombia??

Postby beauberly » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:57 am

    


And why Indonesians are making a big deal out of it trying to button pushing Gazini? Haha :%)) :%)) Yep Gazini mentioned that Olivia Culpo is her favorite Miss Universe because she finds her face pretty. And when the interviewer asked which country Olivia represented, Gazini mistakenly said

"I think she's from Colombia"

and don’t ask her why she didn't know, that's probably because she is so busy with her fabulous life that she didn’t even notice! :-* :-*

Um tell me, is that an enough reason to put Gazini down only because she didn't know which country Olivia represented? lol. If somebody mentioned Catriona or Pia as their favorite Miss Universe because they find them pretty, but didn't know what country they represent and just mentioned a random country lol seriously I don't see the point to feel upset with that person. The main reason that person liked a particular queen is because of her pretty face, and she doesn't care anymore where the f**k she came from. There are sooo many Miss Universe winners in the history, and the fact that they knew their names and finds them pretty, chose them as their fave Miss Universe winner that's already enough!

Queens are different from pageant fans like us, and Gazini is not a pageant fanatic girl! Queens can notice other queen's existence, but definitely not their job to know EVERY DETAILS of other queens like wasting their time and energy all day to research. Gazinin is too busy to spy other females :%)) Pageant fans are pagant fans for a reason who knows a lot of details of more than 20 queens without any mistakes, and Gazini is not a pageant fans like us, she is just a queen who's too busy being fabulous. What's so hard to understand? Just let it be. You can't force a queen to memorize all details of another queen!







Last edited by beauberly on Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.



HOW TO PISS NAWAT?

"Just win a fu*kin crown from any "MAJOR" Pageant. That pissed him a lot!
HAHAHA"
-Filipinos
beauberly
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
 
Posts: 876
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:08 am
Location: Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 827
Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1991
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: I'm a bitch with class
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Loves to bitch around and have fun!
Message: I'm a bitch since birth!

  • 8

Re: So what if Gazini thought Olivia Culpo is from Colombia?

Postby kurtij » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:09 am

HA?


THIS IS NOT SURPRISING.


INDONESIANS = ALOT TO SAY, HAVE NOT PROVEN ANY.
4 UNIVERSE
1 WORLD
6 INTERNATIONAL
1 SUPRANATIONAL
4 EARTH
kurtij
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 26292
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:36 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 15550
Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Architect
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

  • 19

Re: So what if Gazini thought Olivia Culpo is from Colombia?

Postby DAVID: GOD OF ALL GODS » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:27 am

ITS KINDA BIG DEAL FOR ME.

THAT SPEAKS SOMEHOW ABOUT HER PREPAREDNESS AND KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION.

SHE IS AIMING FOR THE MISS UNIVERSE CROWN. SHE OR HER TEAM SHOUDLVE ORIENTED HER OR ATLEAST DO REAEARCH ABOUT HER FUTURE MISS UNIVERSE SISTERS. ITS AN INSULT SOMEHOW SINCE OLIVIA CULPO IS THE MOST VISIBLE MISS U WINNER IN HOLLYWOOD AND YET, GAZINI LOOKED SO LOST AND CLUELESS.

CATRIONA AND PIA WERE PREPARED. CATRIONA EVEN MEMORIZED Bb. Pilipinas SONG WHILE COMPETING IN Bb. Pilipinas. PIA KNOWS THE Miss Universe SLOGAN. SHE EVEN MENTIONED OXANA FEDOROVA ETC. THESE ARE JUST MINOR AND SIMPLE GESTURES YET IT MATTERS A LOT.

PS. GAZINI SHOULD IMPROVE HER SPEAKING SKILLS. SHE SOUNDED AIRHEAD AND A BIT SLANG FOR ME. SHE SOUNDED "TRYING HARD KANTO GIRL".
Image
Image

.


Image
Image
DAVID: GOD OF ALL GODS
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 3615
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:36 pm
Location: Jakarta
Country: Indonesia (id)
Reputation: 7023
Date of Birth: 09 Nov 1992
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Physician, Male escort, Massuer
Hobbies/Interests: surfing, airsoft and anything psycho related
Message: IDGAF

  • 9

Re: So what if Gazini thought Olivia Culpo is from Colombia?

Postby DAVID: GOD OF ALL GODS » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:34 am

YAN ANG KULANG SA KF PANSIN KO LANG
PINAPABAYAAN NILA MGA MALILIIT NG BUTAS. DAPAT NGAYON PALANG ORIENTED NA SI GAZINI SA ORGANIZATION. DI MAN LANG NILA NAISIP NA LEFT AND RIGHT ANG INTERVIEW NG MUP. MALAMANG TATANUNGIN SIYA ABOUT THE ORG AND PAST QUEENS. WAG KASI PURO NOTEBOOKS AND BIBLE QUOTES PINAPA MEMORIZE. PURO DUCK WALK.
Image
Image

.


Image
Image
DAVID: GOD OF ALL GODS
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 3615
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:36 pm
Location: Jakarta
Country: Indonesia (id)
Reputation: 7023
Date of Birth: 09 Nov 1992
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Physician, Male escort, Massuer
Hobbies/Interests: surfing, airsoft and anything psycho related
Message: IDGAF

  • 5

Re: So what if Gazini thought Olivia Culpo is from Colombia?

Postby kurtij » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:47 am

THOUGH, AS TIME PASS BY, I FEEL THAT SAMANTHA LO SHOULD'VE JUST BEEN UNIVERSE PHILIPPINES.
4 UNIVERSE
1 WORLD
6 INTERNATIONAL
1 SUPRANATIONAL
4 EARTH
kurtij
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 26292
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:36 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 15550
Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Architect
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

  • 1

Re: So what if Gazini thought Olivia Culpo is from Colombia?

Postby beauberly » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:02 am

DAVID: GOD OF ALL GODS wrote:ITS KINDA BIG DEAL FOR ME.

THAT SPEAKS SOMEHOW ABOUT HER PREPAREDNESS AND KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION.

SHE IS AIMING FOR THE MISS UNIVERSE CROWN. SHE OR HER TEAM SHOUDLVE ORIENTED HER OR ATLEAST DO REAEARCH ABOUT HER FUTURE MISS UNIVERSE SISTERS. ITS AN INSULT SOMEHOW SINCE OLIVIA CULPO IS THE MOST VISIBLE MISS U WINNER IN HOLLYWOOD AND YET, GAZINI LOOKED SO LOST AND CLUELESS.




I understand your point, but not everybody knows everybody. At least Gazini finds Olivia a pretty face. Not all beautyqueens gonna know each other, even Mariah Carey doesn't even know who Demi Lovato and Ariana Grande, and Daniel Redcliffe doesn't know who is Justin Bieber =;)) =;)) =;))

I don't see any problem with that. It has no merit at Miss Universe whether she knows Olivia Culpo or not. What's important is her overall packaging and performance. Some people are over analyzing way too much! This kind of thing happens every day and there's nothing even remotely wrong with it. Pretty sure they are busy enough with their lives without being expected to memorize every single person who might be famous in pageant industry just in case they get asked about them. It's not like you can remember everyone in pageant industry. I guess being an asian pageant powerhouse and a pageant fanatic country people expects Gazini to know everything in pageant and forget that beautyqueens are also a human haha. Gazini's not obligated to know everyone, and it was obviously an honest mistake and def not throwing any shade if she doesn't know what country Olivia respresented at Miss Universe, at least she said something nice that Olivia has the most pretty face of all Miss Universe winners.



PS: Pero agree ako sayo sa part na puro bible verse c Gazini :| It's kinda bothering me sa Q&A, baka pag wala siyang masagot puro about God and bible verse ang isagot ng lola mo :%(( :%(( Sa Miss Universe pa naman kelangan universal answer ang sagutan. The only time you'll insert God on your answer is when the question is all about religion like during Shamcey Supsup's time, or kaya yung tanong kay Yendi Philips dati about death penalty. Pero kung napakalayo naman ng tanong tapos Diyos ang sinagot mo mejo off at awkward mema answer lang mairaos lang ang Q&A! :%)) :%))




HOW TO PISS NAWAT?

"Just win a fu*kin crown from any "MAJOR" Pageant. That pissed him a lot!
HAHAHA"
-Filipinos
beauberly
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
 
Posts: 876
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:08 am
Location: Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 827
Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1991
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: I'm a bitch with class
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Loves to bitch around and have fun!
Message: I'm a bitch since birth!

  • -6

Re: So what if Gazini thought Olivia Culpo is from Colombia?

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:24 am

Honestly I don't see this girl going too far in Miss Universe. She's short, weird body, wears a ton of make up (Pic Above), too much cake in the eyes with those painted Samurai brows And still uninspiring. Without all that make up she fades right away. She also seems to be an airhead. Needs to get rid of that Young Slutty Telenovela Villain look. Truth be told, if it was the Indonesian girl who made the gaffe y'all be putting her on blast calling her dumb ass and below. With a heavy dose of Over hype she might reach top 10. Further than that, I don't see her.
Image
Nina Cleopatra
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 11806
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:21 pm
Location: Cairo
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 10076
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

  • 1

Re: So what if Gazini thought Olivia Culpo is from Colombia?

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:26 am

OK lang yan, at least pinag uusapan ng mga insecure nating shupitbahay ang ating kandidata na si Gaz >=p >=p >=p <:-P
Everything happens for a reason. There are no mistakes. Only lessons learned.
click these 3 videos
...
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 1433
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 1:02 pm
Location: Makateee Cityyy
Country: Saint Lucia (lc)
Reputation: 2251
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Archeologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

  • 2

Re: So what if Gazini thought Olivia Culpo is from Colombia?

Postby TranniesRUs » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:36 am

Am not surprised. Not impressed with her, but there aren’t many who are better than her either, so they can all prepare to clap for her at Miss Universe.
TranniesRUs
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 613
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:40 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 909
Real Life Name/Nick: Stefie
Date of Birth: 30 Nov 1990
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Venezuelan tranny beauty trainer
Hobbies/Interests: Transforming trannies into queens

  • 2

Re: So what if Gazini thought Olivia Culpo is from Colombia?

Postby beauberly » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:12 am

Virginia Dalisay wrote:OK lang yan, at least pinag uusapan ng mga insecure nating shupitbahay ang ating kandidata na si Gaz >=p >=p >=p <:-P



Yep. Indonesians are giving Gazini too much publicity which strengthens her social media visibility! :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))



HOW TO PISS NAWAT?

"Just win a fu*kin crown from any "MAJOR" Pageant. That pissed him a lot!
HAHAHA"
-Filipinos
beauberly
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
 
Posts: 876
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:08 am
Location: Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 827
Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1991
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: I'm a bitch with class
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Loves to bitch around and have fun!
Message: I'm a bitch since birth!

  • 3

Re: So what if Gazini thought Olivia Culpo is from Colombia?

Postby DAVID: GOD OF ALL GODS » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:39 am

beauberly wrote:
DAVID: GOD OF ALL GODS wrote:ITS KINDA BIG DEAL FOR ME.

THAT SPEAKS SOMEHOW ABOUT HER PREPAREDNESS AND KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION.

SHE IS AIMING FOR THE MISS UNIVERSE CROWN. SHE OR HER TEAM SHOUDLVE ORIENTED HER OR ATLEAST DO REAEARCH ABOUT HER FUTURE MISS UNIVERSE SISTERS. ITS AN INSULT SOMEHOW SINCE OLIVIA CULPO IS THE MOST VISIBLE MISS U WINNER IN HOLLYWOOD AND YET, GAZINI LOOKED SO LOST AND CLUELESS.




I understand your point, but not everybody knows everybody. At least Gazini finds Olivia a pretty face. Not all beautyqueens gonna know each other, even Mariah Carey doesn't even know who Demi Lovato and Ariana Grande, and Daniel Redcliffe doesn't know who is Justin Bieber =;)) =;)) =;))

I don't see any problem with that. It has no merit at Miss Universe whether she knows Olivia Culpo or not. What's important is her overall packaging and performance. Some people are over analyzing way too much! This kind of thing happens every day and there's nothing even remotely wrong with it. Pretty sure they are busy enough with their lives without being expected to memorize every single person who might be famous in pageant industry just in case they get asked about them. It's not like you can remember everyone in pageant industry. I guess being an asian pageant powerhouse and a pageant fanatic country people expects Gazini to know everything in pageant and forget that beautyqueens are also a human haha. Gazini's not obligated to know everyone, and it was obviously an honest mistake and def not throwing any shade if she doesn't know what country Olivia respresented at Miss Universe, at least she said something nice that Olivia has the most pretty face of all Miss Universe winners.



PS: Pero agree ako sayo sa part na puro bible verse c Gazini :| It's kinda bothering me sa Q&A, baka pag wala siyang masagot puro about God and bible verse ang isagot ng lola mo :%(( :%(( Sa Miss Universe pa naman kelangan universal answer ang sagutan. The only time you'll insert God on your answer is when the question is all about religion like during Shamcey Supsup's time, or kaya yung tanong kay Yendi Philips dati about death penalty. Pero kung napakalayo naman ng tanong tapos Diyos ang sinagot mo mejo off at awkward mema answer lang mairaos lang ang Q&A! :%)) :%))



PAREHO SILA NILA MAXENE AND RACHEL. DI NILA NAEEMBRACE ANG VALUE NG MISS PHILIPPINES REP SA MISS UNIVERSE. IMPORTANTE PARIN YUN KAHIT WALANG BEARING. AND IT WILL ALSO GIVE AN IMPACT TO THE MEDIA AND THE ORG THAT THIS GIRL KNOWS THE ORGANIZATION WELL. MALAS NYA SA MEDIA SIYA NAG KALAT.

DI KO ALAM KAY GAZINI. DI NYA SINUSULIT ANG MUP TITLE NYA. YAN ANG LAMANG NI PIA AT CAT SA KANYA. KAYA NASUNGKIT NILA ANG KORONA.
Last edited by DAVID: GOD OF ALL GODS on Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image

.


Image
Image
DAVID: GOD OF ALL GODS
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 3615
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:36 pm
Location: Jakarta
Country: Indonesia (id)
Reputation: 7023
Date of Birth: 09 Nov 1992
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Physician, Male escort, Massuer
Hobbies/Interests: surfing, airsoft and anything psycho related
Message: IDGAF

  • -6

Re: So what if Gazini thought Olivia Culpo is from Colombia?

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:22 am

No worries! Chavit will take care of everything :)>-
Image

MUV2019 - HOANG THUY 27 VIETNAM
Jonathan Nguyen
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 2186
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:05 am
Location: Washington DC, USA
Country: Vietnam (vn)
Reputation: -409
Real Life Name/Nick: Hai Nguyen
Date of Birth: 10 Aug 1997
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Professional poker player wannabe
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe and Miss World

  • 3

Re: So what if Gazini thought Olivia Culpo is from Colombia?

Postby mrgary » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:18 pm

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:No worries! Chavit will take care of everything :)>-


Did you honestly think that your H'Hien was better than Catriona???!!! Are you fucking kidding me??? Win major crowns first then we'll give you the floor to voice your opinion here in this forum. But for now, keep your mouth shut because you're only making your country look worse!
mrgary
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1533
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: New York, USA
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 3537
Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling
Message: "Veni, vidi, vici." - Julius Caesar; 47 B.C.

  • 2

Re: So what if Gazini thought Olivia Culpo is from Colombia?

Postby beauberly » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:42 pm

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:No worries! Chavit will take care of everything :)>-



With or without Chavit Philippines is already shining bright like a diamond at Miss Universe my dear :-* :-*



HOW TO PISS NAWAT?

"Just win a fu*kin crown from any "MAJOR" Pageant. That pissed him a lot!
HAHAHA"
-Filipinos
beauberly
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
 
Posts: 876
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:08 am
Location: Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 827
Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1991
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: I'm a bitch with class
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Loves to bitch around and have fun!
Message: I'm a bitch since birth!

  • 2

Re: So what if Gazini thought Olivia Culpo is from Colombia?

Postby beauberly » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:46 pm

Nina Cleopatra wrote:Honestly I don't see this girl going too far in Miss Universe. She's short, weird body, wears a ton of make up (Pic Above), too much cake in the eyes with those painted Samurai brows And still uninspiring. Without all that make up she fades right away. She also seems to be an airhead. Needs to get rid of that Young Slutty Telenovela Villain look. Truth be told, if it was the Indonesian girl who made the gaffe y'all be putting her on blast calling her dumb ass and below. With a heavy dose of Over hype she might reach top 10. Further than that, I don't see her.




Still better than being eliminated in the Top 15 lol ;/)) ;/)) ;/)) For Philippines to reach Top 10 at Miss Universe is easy! For country like Indonesia it's an achievement ;/))
( I hate to say it, but it has to be said) :)>- :)>-




HOW TO PISS NAWAT?

"Just win a fu*kin crown from any "MAJOR" Pageant. That pissed him a lot!
HAHAHA"
-Filipinos
beauberly
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
 
Posts: 876
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:08 am
Location: Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 827
Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1991
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: I'm a bitch with class
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Loves to bitch around and have fun!
Message: I'm a bitch since birth!

  • 0

Re: So what if Gazini thought Olivia Culpo is from Colombia?

Postby bloomfield » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:44 pm

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:No worries! Chavit will take care of everything :)>-


That’s exactly right !!!! So you better SHUT your . vietcong mouth !!!! Bwahahahahahahahahahha =;))
bloomfield
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 9741
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:14 pm
Location: eastcoast
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 4337
Real Life Name/Nick: ton
Date of Birth: 21 Sep 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: pt
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: tennis, movies,driving
Message: be yourself, and don't immitate someone else....

  • 0

Re: So what if Gazini thought Olivia Culpo is from Colombia?

Postby bloomfield » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:47 pm

Nina Cleopatra wrote:Honestly I don't see this girl going too far in Miss Universe. She's short, weird body, wears a ton of make up (Pic Above), too much cake in the eyes with those painted Samurai brows And still uninspiring. Without all that make up she fades right away. She also seems to be an airhead. Needs to get rid of that Young Slutty Telenovela Villain look. Truth be told, if it was the Indonesian girl who made the gaffe y'all be putting her on blast calling her dumb ass and below. With a heavy dose of Over hype she might reach top 10. Further than that, I don't see her.


To be honest Nina bitch, Gazini has more chances in Miss Universe than your slutty footahrican chick !!!! Her fake pornish blond hair is her fckin downfall !!!! Bwahahahahahahahahahaha =;))
bloomfield
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 9741
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:14 pm
Location: eastcoast
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 4337
Real Life Name/Nick: ton
Date of Birth: 21 Sep 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: pt
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: tennis, movies,driving
Message: be yourself, and don't immitate someone else....

  • 2

Re: So what if Gazini thought Olivia Culpo is from Colombia?

Postby Stoichio » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:16 pm

Nina Cleopatra wrote:Honestly I don't see this girl going too far in Miss Universe. She's short, weird body, wears a ton of make up (Pic Above), too much cake in the eyes with those painted Samurai brows And still uninspiring. Without all that make up she fades right away. She also seems to be an airhead. Needs to get rid of that Young Slutty Telenovela Villain look. Truth be told, if it was the Indonesian girl who made the gaffe y'all be putting her on blast calling her dumb ass and below. With a heavy dose of Over hype she might reach top 10. Further than that, I don't see her.



Honestly, I see that nose siphoning every single insect on its path! =;)) =;)) =;))


Image

Image

Image

Image




So, how was your hibernation rather hiding in the ‘clouds’ steroid tattered Manu Nino Bimbo? 8-}

Image
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 16145
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Metro Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 16788
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 2

Re: So what if Gazini thought Olivia Culpo is from Colombia?

Postby Stoichio » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:18 pm

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:No worries! Chavit will take care of everything :)>-




Even if Gazini is not at par with Catriona, she is still 100x better from beauty to comm skills compared to your 2019 girl, even your 2018 bimbo girl, actually, all Miss Vietnam in Miss Universe history! FACT!

Image
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 16145
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Metro Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 16788
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • -3

Re: So what if Gazini thought Olivia Culpo is from Colombia?

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:24 pm

Stoichio wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:No worries! Chavit will take care of everything :)>-




Even if Gazini is not at par with Catriona, she is still 100x better from beauty to comm skills compared to your 2019 girl, even your 2018 bimbo girl, actually, all Miss Vietnam in Miss Universe history! FACT!







Vietnam will make it. Specially after last year Performance they got the momentum going. The Miss Universe is looking forward to negotiate and expand to more Asian countries. Be told. Both Thailand and Vietnam will be up there.
Image
Nina Cleopatra
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 11806
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:21 pm
Location: Cairo
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 10076
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

  • 1

Re: So what if Gazini thought Olivia Culpo is from Colombia?

Postby brent520 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:20 pm

Stoichio wrote:
Nina Cleopatra wrote:Honestly I don't see this girl going too far in Miss Universe. She's short, weird body, wears a ton of make up (Pic Above), too much cake in the eyes with those painted Samurai brows And still uninspiring. Without all that make up she fades right away. She also seems to be an airhead. Needs to get rid of that Young Slutty Telenovela Villain look. Truth be told, if it was the Indonesian girl who made the gaffe y'all be putting her on blast calling her dumb ass and below. With a heavy dose of Over hype she might reach top 10. Further than that, I don't see her.



Honestly, I see that nose siphoning every single insect on its path! =;)) =;)) =;))


Image

Image

Image

Image




So, how was your hibernation rather hiding in the ‘clouds’ steroid tattered Manu Nino Bimbo? 8-}



This is Nina? Eeew! I can sense the insecurity hiding underneath those Nose
brent520
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4216
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:41 am
Location: Maynila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 4215
Date of Birth: 20 May 2012
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Bum
Hobbies/Interests: Studying, Working (is this even a hobby?)
Message: Hi to all.. Just here to enjoy beautiful women

  • 1

Re: So what if Gazini thought Olivia Culpo is from Colombia?

Postby hauteegirl » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:38 pm

brent520 wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
Nina Cleopatra wrote:Honestly I don't see this girl going too far in Miss Universe. She's short, weird body, wears a ton of make up (Pic Above), too much cake in the eyes with those painted Samurai brows And still uninspiring. Without all that make up she fades right away. She also seems to be an airhead. Needs to get rid of that Young Slutty Telenovela Villain look. Truth be told, if it was the Indonesian girl who made the gaffe y'all be putting her on blast calling her dumb ass and below. With a heavy dose of Over hype she might reach top 10. Further than that, I don't see her.



Honestly, I see that nose siphoning every single insect on its path! =;)) =;)) =;))


Image

Image

Image

Image




So, how was your hibernation rather hiding in the ‘clouds’ steroid tattered Manu Nino Bimbo? 8-}



This is Nina? Eeew! I can sense the insecurity hiding underneath those Nose





bwahahahahhaa ewwww!!!! =;))
hauteegirl
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 6725
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:03 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 8463
Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: counting millions of $
Message: ahh shut up!

  • 1

Re: So what if Gazini thought Olivia Culpo is from Colombia?

Postby globetrotter69 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:56 pm

Really!!! I just died! @-) =;)) :O)
Stoichio wrote:
Nina Cleopatra wrote:Honestly I don't see this girl going too far in Miss Universe. She's short, weird body, wears a ton of make up (Pic Above), too much cake in the eyes with those painted Samurai brows And still uninspiring. Without all that make up she fades right away. She also seems to be an airhead. Needs to get rid of that Young Slutty Telenovela Villain look. Truth be told, if it was the Indonesian girl who made the gaffe y'all be putting her on blast calling her dumb ass and below. With a heavy dose of Over hype she might reach top 10. Further than that, I don't see her.



Honestly, I see that nose siphoning every single insect on its path! =;)) =;)) =;))


Image

Image

Image

Image




So, how was your hibernation rather hiding in the ‘clouds’ steroid tattered Manu Nino Bimbo? 8-}

globetrotter69
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:23 pm
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 179
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: globetrotting
Hobbies/Interests: cottaging
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: So what if Gazini thought Olivia Culpo is from Colombia?

Postby bataatheart » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:55 pm

Who was doing the interview? ...what?.....that person didn't know where Olivia Culpo was from either?
bataatheart
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:11 pm
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 44
Real Life Name/Nick: Nickoy
Date of Birth: 09 Jun 1965
Gender: Female
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Doll collecting
Message: Good day!

  • 1

Re: So what if Gazini thought Olivia Culpo is from Colombia?

Postby bataatheart » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:01 pm

Nina Cleopatra wrote:Honestly I don't see this girl going too far in Miss Universe. She's short, weird body, wears a ton of make up (Pic Above), too much cake in the eyes with those painted Samurai brows And still uninspiring. Without all that make up she fades right away. She also seems to be an airhead. Needs to get rid of that Young Slutty Telenovela Villain look. Truth be told, if it was the Indonesian girl who made the gaffe y'all be putting her on blast calling her dumb ass and below. With a heavy dose of Over hype she might reach top 10. Further than that, I don't see her.


I guess that's you opinion, but I know you are biased against any Miss Philippines representatives. Just like the Filipinos you are critcizing, you are also behaving the same way....just my observation.
bataatheart
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:11 pm
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 44
Real Life Name/Nick: Nickoy
Date of Birth: 09 Jun 1965
Gender: Female
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Doll collecting
Message: Good day!

  • 5

Re: So what if Gazini thought Olivia Culpo is from Colombia?

Postby sophocles » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:17 pm

Tatagalugin ko para hindi mabasa nung mga aswang.

Bakit naman kasi hindi alam ni Gazini kung taga saan si Olivia? Hindi naman niya kailangan malaman kung taga saan lahat ng nanalo sa Miss Universe, pero siya na ang nagsabi na pinaka-paborito niya si Olivia. Eh di sana natandaan niya kung taga saan ito. Ilang taon na ba siya nung 2013? Bakit hindi na lang si Cat o Pia ang sinabi niya? I'm sure natandaan sana niya kung taga saan ang dalawa na 'to.

Pakiusap lang sa KF. Ayusin ang prep please. Sana mas malakas ang memory ni Gaz pagdating sa current events. Kailangan sabayan natin ito ng dasal.

beauberly wrote:
And why Indonesians are making a big deal out of it trying to button pushing Gazini? Haha :%)) :%)) Yep Gazini mentioned that Olivia Culpo is her favorite Miss Universe because she finds her face pretty. And when the interviewer asked which country Olivia represented, Gazini mistakenly said

"I think she's from Colombia"

and don’t ask her why she didn't know, that's probably because she is so busy with her fabulous life that she didn’t even notice! :-* :-*

Um tell me, is that an enough reason to put Gazini down only because she didn't know which country Olivia represented? lol. If somebody mentioned Catriona or Pia as their favorite Miss Universe because they find them pretty, but didn't know what country they represent and just mentioned a random country lol seriously I don't see the point to feel upset with that person. The main reason that person liked a particular queen is because of her pretty face, and she doesn't care anymore where the f**k she came from. There are sooo many Miss Universe winners in the history, and the fact that they knew their names and finds them pretty, chose them as their fave Miss Universe winner that's already enough!

Queens are different from pageant fans like us, and Gazini is not a pageant fanatic girl! Queens can notice other queen's existence, but definitely not their job to know EVERY DETAILS of other queens like wasting their time and energy all day to research. Gazinin is too busy to spy other females :%)) Pageant fans are pagant fans for a reason who knows a lot of details of more than 20 queens without any mistakes, and Gazini is not a pageant fans like us, she is just a queen who's too busy being fabulous. What's so hard to understand? Just let it be. You can't force a queen to memorize all details of another queen!





sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1802
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 2649
Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Gender: Male
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: Write a message here

  • -3

Re: So what if Gazini thought Olivia Culpo is from Colombia?

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:26 am

mrgary wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:No worries! Chavit will take care of everything :)>-


Win major crowns first


FYI, we won Miss Earth last year without having to pay a single penny for sponsorship ;/)) Tell Chavit to stop pouring millions of dollars into Miss Universe each year and see if your representatives still get special treatment from MUO or not ;/))
Image

MUV2019 - HOANG THUY 27 VIETNAM
Jonathan Nguyen
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 2186
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:05 am
Location: Washington DC, USA
Country: Vietnam (vn)
Reputation: -409
Real Life Name/Nick: Hai Nguyen
Date of Birth: 10 Aug 1997
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Professional poker player wannabe
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe and Miss World

  • 1

Re: So what if Gazini thought Olivia Culpo is from Colombia?

Postby hauteegirl » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:34 am

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
mrgary wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:No worries! Chavit will take care of everything :)>-


Win major crowns first


FYI, we won Miss Earth last year without having to pay a single penny for sponsorship ;/)) Tell Chavit to stop pouring millions of dollars into Miss Universe each year and see if your representatives still get special treatment from MUO or not ;/))


thats not what we heard. ahahhaa =;))
hauteegirl
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 6725
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:03 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 8463
Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: counting millions of $
Message: ahh shut up!

  • 4

Re: So what if Gazini thought Olivia Culpo is from Colombia?

Postby The Duchess » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:33 am

I don't know... I have my doubts with Gazini and with the passing months I keep thinking she should have waited a year to participate, this doesn't help.

I'm sorry, but to me a Miss Universe is a pageant but it's also a job; pageantry is an industry and when you apply for a job on an industry you SHOULD know atleast the basic information of said industry. I would understand if she didn't know queens from more that 30-40 years ago, or if she got some of them confused but Olivia Culpo was crowned almost 7 years ago. That's not that long ago. And let's not pretend nobody would be offended if someone said "Pia Wurtzbach, I think she is from Brasil", please =;)) they wear those sashes for a reasons and we root for our countries and we love the recognition.

Now I don't agree with your assessment that it's okay because Gazini likes her because of her "pretty face" (your words), Olivia Culpo (and any Miss Universe) should be remembered and appreciated for far more than just their physical appearance. Saying this actually doesn't help Gazini's case on this particular issue.

If I wanted to apply for a job in fashion and said "I don't know who Gianni Versace designed for, I think it was Gucci", I can assure that I can have the most beautiful designs but I will not be hired. Because I displayed that I do not know the industry I am trying to enter in, I displayed I wasn't ready.


And YES, Mariah Carey should absolutely know who Demi Lovato and Ariana Grande; she is part of their industry and those two are very much present in that industry... For God's Sake Demi and Ariana have pipes that could make Mariah's sweat a bit. And as much as I find Bieber abysmal... who on the western hemisphere and europe doesn't know Justin freaking Bieber =;)) =;))

Philippines, I suggest you get this girl in some HEAVY training in terms of communication skills... both in content AND delivery; and please help this girl if she doesn't know much about pageantry. It is a disservice to her to allow her to do interview that will get her in controversy.
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 4150
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:22 am
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 4844
Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Design & Music
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: So what if Gazini thought Olivia Culpo is from Colombia?

Postby LatinoMenForMissPageants » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:19 am

The Duchess wrote:I don't know... I have my doubts with Gazini and with the passing months I keep thinking she should have waited a year to participate, this doesn't help.

I'm sorry, but to me a Miss Universe is a pageant but it's also a job; pageantry is an industry and when you apply for a job on an industry you SHOULD know atleast the basic information of said industry. I would understand if she didn't know queens from more that 30-40 years ago, or if she got some of them confused but Olivia Culpo was crowned almost 7 years ago. That's not that long ago. And let's not pretend nobody would be offended if someone said "Pia Wurtzbach, I think she is from Brasil", please =;)) they wear those sashes for a reasons and we root for our countries and we love the recognition.

Now I don't agree with your assessment that it's okay because Gazini likes her because of her "pretty face" (your words), Olivia Culpo (and any Miss Universe) should be remembered and appreciated for far more than just their physical appearance. Saying this actually doesn't help Gazini's case on this particular issue.

If I wanted to apply for a job in fashion and said "I don't know who Gianni Versace designed for, I think it was Gucci", I can assure that I can have the most beautiful designs but I will not be hired. Because I displayed that I do not know the industry I am trying to enter in, I displayed I wasn't ready.


And YES, Mariah Carey should absolutely know who Demi Lovato and Ariana Grande; she is part of their industry and those two are very much present in that industry... For God's Sake Demi and Ariana have pipes that could make Mariah's sweat a bit. And as much as I find Bieber abysmal... who on the western hemisphere and europe doesn't know Justin freaking Bieber =;)) =;))

Philippines, I suggest you get this girl in some HEAVY training in terms of communication skills... both in content AND delivery; and please help this girl if she doesn't know much about pageantry. It is a disservice to her to allow her to do interview that will get her in controversy.


The Philippines is sending the better girls to Miss International and the other pageants because the Philippines is not expecting a B2B at Miss Universe; just someone who’ll perform well enough to keep the streak. Pointless sending an articulate and smart candidate to Miss Universe this year.

Her team is not even training her. I read she’s just doing photo shoots everyday, and it shows.
LatinoMenForMissPageants
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:44 pm
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 395
Real Life Name/Nick: Gab Isler
Date of Birth: 15 Jan 1995
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Tranny queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Winning beauty pageants
Message: Don't you just love trannies?

Next

Return to Miss Universe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aieseifer, boboro, Brighter, Google [Bot], legally_verdant

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology