MISS USA 2020 // MISSISSIPPI IS MISS USA 2020 // MAJOR NEWS

Re: MISS USA 2020 // MISSISSIPPI IS MISS USA 2020

Postby itsrowdy801 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:47 am

song1 wrote:
Queen of the Clouds wrote:Also I know height isn't that much of a factor anymore but the girl is really really petite. I think she's like 5'4, that's even smaller than Sarah. You won't even be able to see her at Miss Universe.

actually height is not a factor only for Miss USA or girls from countries that are crazy about pageants and have huge fan base but not for girls that are from countries like the Bahamas or something ... If Alyssa wears a Miss Bahamas sash instead of Miss USA...i think she would have a hard time standing out ... even though Alyssa is facially a pretty girl... just look at Miss Germany from last year .. Miriam Rautert ..even her social platform was about how petite models are being sideline in the model industry but she was no where to be found in the finals ... Img would rather give a spot to Miss Iceland where she talks about being discriminated for being half black .. even though Miss Germany was also half black i believe... it seems like IMG only responds well to racial discrimination....lol even though there are other problems in the world as well lol ,,,,

Asya's only an inch shorter than Olivia Culpo, and she won Miss Universe.

I don't think that Asya will clap because of her height. I think she'll clap because while Trump is an insanely controversial figure, he still has about 47% of Americans supporting him, however Trump is almost universally despised in most countries around the world. When crowning an international rep, I think "Trump supporter" isn't something they'd want to touch with a 10 foot pole.

Miss Universe Favs

W: Mexico
2: Thailand
3: Canada
4: South Africa
5: Czech R

T10

France
Indonesia
P. Rico
Jamaica
Colombia

T
Italy
Haiti
Dom Rep
Australia
Chile
India
Philippines
Spain
Vietnam
Venezuela
itsrowdy801
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Rowdy
Date of Birth: 21 Aug 1994
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Little of this, little of that
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Comedy, Politics

Postby yellowyam1 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:37 am

itsrowdy801 wrote:
song1 wrote:
Queen of the Clouds wrote:Also I know height isn't that much of a factor anymore but the girl is really really petite. I think she's like 5'4, that's even smaller than Sarah. You won't even be able to see her at Miss Universe.

actually height is not a factor only for Miss USA or girls from countries that are crazy about pageants and have huge fan base but not for girls that are from countries like the Bahamas or something ... If Alyssa wears a Miss Bahamas sash instead of Miss USA...i think she would have a hard time standing out ... even though Alyssa is facially a pretty girl... just look at Miss Germany from last year .. Miriam Rautert ..even her social platform was about how petite models are being sideline in the model industry but she was no where to be found in the finals ... Img would rather give a spot to Miss Iceland where she talks about being discriminated for being half black .. even though Miss Germany was also half black i believe... it seems like IMG only responds well to racial discrimination....lol even though there are other problems in the world as well lol ,,,,

I don't think that Asya will clap because of her height. I think she'll clap because while Trump is an insanely controversial figure, he still has about 47% of Americans supporting him, however Trump is almost universally despised in most countries around the world. When crowning an international rep, I think "Trump supporter" isn't something they'd want to touch with a 10 foot pole.

She is not clapping
yellowyam1
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants

Postby Kakak » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:21 pm

Wondering about what she would think about her fellow MAGA supporters here who say Zozi is "unattractive".
Kakak
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 13 Aug 1979
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: tukang karut
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: mengarut

Postby Natalie Mendoza » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:32 am

Kakak wrote:Wondering about what she would think about her fellow MAGA supporters here who say Zozi is "unattractive".

They are both prentious so it shouldn't be an issue.

- says sorry when they get caught out
- caught out wearing extensions yet acted like she won't do that

Some things are deeper than skin
>:)
Natalie Mendoza
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Love
Hobbies/Interests: Jet SKi!

Postby Stoichio » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:16 pm

Good to see that Miss USA youtube channel will finally upload the Miss USA Finals.

https://youtu.be/W_IQK-TB5dQ

Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby Mariana Erwin » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:52 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:
song1 wrote:

She is not clapping
I think she will only place as a top 20 semifinalist if she is not going to improve herself at this point. She needs to be more competent, given that Miss USA is not like Miss America in which the winner does not compete somewhere else.
Mariana Erwin

Real Life Name/Nick: **********
Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby Mariana Erwin » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:52 pm

Stoichio wrote:

Good to see that Miss USA youtube channel will finally upload the Miss USA Finals.

https://youtu.be/W_IQK-TB5dQ

The video is private as of now, but definitely they should re-stream it.
Mariana Erwin

Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby Mariana Erwin » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:31 pm

Miss USA will be re-streamed on the Miss USA YouTube account. Not surprised - Fox seems to be better in producing this. They should return there instead of staying at the former Biography channel (which is FYI).
Mariana Erwin

Postby itsrowdy801 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:03 am

Mariana Erwin wrote:Miss USA will be re-streamed on the Miss USA YouTube account. Not surprised - Fox seems to be better in producing this. They should return there instead of staying at the former Biography channel (which is FYI).

I'm still a fan of FYI selfishly because (and only because) they let the West Coast watch live.

And just when I thought I was coming around to accepting this result, rewatching this stirred up allll them feelings in me. I can't get over how much I still think Kim deserved to win. She was such a standout all night, except in the question rounds when no one really did amazing. I still think Mississippi's EG performance wasn't very strong - MAYBE I'm judging too harshly knowing what I know now, but I said on finals night that NY and NJ should have advanced instead of MS and AL, and after rewatching I still think that's the case.

Also, as a side note, I will ALWAYS believe that Connecticut should have placed, and no one will ever convince me otherwise - the robbery of the year. I know she's been hinting at considering joining Miss Universe Sierra Leone, and I really hope she does. She's fabulous.
Miss Universe Favs

T10

France
Indonesia
P. Rico
Jamaica
Colombia

T
Italy
Haiti
Dom Rep
Australia
Chile
India
Philippines
Spain
Vietnam
Venezuela
itsrowdy801

Postby unbreakable » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:41 pm

unbreakable
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: (-_-)
Date of Birth: 01 Nov 1993
Profession: SDSDAD
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Piano

Postby Mariana Erwin » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:34 pm

itsrowdy801 wrote:
Mariana Erwin wrote:Miss USA will be re-streamed on the Miss USA YouTube account. Not surprised - Fox seems to be better in producing this. They should return there instead of staying at the former Biography channel (which is FYI).

I'm still a fan of FYI selfishly because (and only because) they let the West Coast watch live.

And just when I thought I was coming around to accepting this result, rewatching this stirred up allll them feelings in me. I can't get over how much I still think Kim deserved to win. She was such a standout all night, except in the question rounds when no one really did amazing. I still think Mississippi's EG performance wasn't very strong - MAYBE I'm judging too harshly knowing what I know now, but I said on finals night that NY and NJ should have advanced instead of MS and AL, and after rewatching I still think that's the case.

Also, as a side note, I will ALWAYS believe that Connecticut should have placed, and no one will ever convince me otherwise - the robbery of the year. I know she's been hinting at considering joining Miss Universe Sierra Leone, and I really hope she does. She's fabulous.
I think Asya’s answers sealed the deal, although technically all of the top five gave decent but shaky answers. I thought Kelly was going to win or even Alexis, but definitely, the results did not surprise me. I love Kim, but I knew that her police reform answer might just have some inconsistencies - it was as if she was trying to catch up well.

I believe that Chelsea should’ve placed instead of Megan Renee - I never liked Missouri at all although I wasn’t surprised. By the way, she has ancestry from Sierra Leone? I don’t remember that at all...
Mariana Erwin

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:35 pm

Mariana Erwin wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:

I think Asya’s answers sealed the deal, although technically all of the top five gave decent but shaky answers. I thought Kelly was going to win or even Alexis, but definitely, the results did not surprise me. I love Kim, but I knew that her police reform answer might just have some inconsistencies - it was as if she was trying to catch up well.

I believe that Chelsea should’ve placed instead of Megan Renee - I never liked Missouri at all although I wasn’t surprised. By the way, she has ancestry from Sierra Leone? I don’t remember that at all...

Her dad is from Sierra Leone
Miss Universe 2020 EARLY FAVORITES:
Australia ∙ Canada ∙ Chile ∙ Curaçao ∙ Czech Republic ∙ France ∙ Iceland ∙ India ∙ Jamaica ∙ Mexico ∙ Nicaragua ∙ Puerto Rico ∙ Romania ∙ South Africa ∙ Vietnam
Queen of the Clouds

Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Profession: Law student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties

Postby Mariana Erwin » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:58 am

Queen of the Clouds wrote:
Mariana Erwin wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:

Her dad is from Sierra Leone
Oh, I forgot that. Well, if she ever tries it, I wish her all the best.
Mariana Erwin

Postby sleuth08 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:09 am

bukita wrote:

REGARDLESS WHETHER YOU SUPPORT HER OR NOT, YOU SIDE WITH HER POLITICALLY OR NOT, I AM ALREADY PREDICTING A 9TH CROWN FOR USA.

I THINK IT WILL BE A BLACK TO BLACK WIN JUST LIKE IN 1998 AND 1999.
sleuth08
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Postby kabagonadragona » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:48 am

She's on point with her answer. She needs better styling to increase her chances in Miss Universe.
LOVE IF YOU HAVE MONEY
kabagonadragona

Real Life Name/Nick: choco cherry
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1949
Profession: islander
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: electronics

Postby nycla2 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:40 pm

OT:[size=150]Press play, OMG this is out of this world! [IG] [/IG][/size]
nycla2
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment

Postby Juan Sebastian » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:15 pm

The Trump thing still makes me mad, like girl really? And then she says she hates when people assume she is a Trump supporter, please if you said you supported Joe and Kamala there would be no consequence. It is 2020 and that is the politically correct belief, if it bothers you that people assume that way then speak out and say how you really feel! But you do not feel that way so continue to stay in the closet as a MAGA :roll:

But if I am being honest, if I put my strong opinions to the side, she is the facially strongest Miss USA in a long time. She can talk very well obviously and she has this quiet charm about her from watching her first video. She is not OTT or fake, just chill which I love

Because her situations did not go viral, she is not going to be punished at Miss Universe like Sarah was, she will be Top 10, maybe even Top 5 because it is a weak batch.
Juan Sebastian

Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Profession: Pharmacist
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:58 pm

Juan Sebastian wrote:The Trump thing still makes me mad, like girl really? And then she says she hates when people assume she is a Trump supporter, please if you said you supported Joe and Kamala there would be no consequence. It is 2020 and that is the politically correct belief, if it bothers you that people assume that way then speak out and say how you really feel! But you do not feel that way so continue to stay in the closet as a MAGA :roll:

But if I am being honest, if I put my strong opinions to the side, she is the facially strongest Miss USA in a long time. She can talk very well obviously and she has this quiet charm about her from watching her first video. She is not OTT or fake, just chill which I love

Because her situations did not go viral, she is not going to be punished at Miss Universe like Sarah was, she will be Top 10, maybe even Top 5 because it is a weak batch.

I agree with all you said. Her coy answers make things even worse for me honestly. If she isn't a Trump supporter, then say you're not a Trump supporter. It's not that hard. It makes it look like she is but doesn't want to outright say it. Like you've already been caught, just be honest with everybody. If this was all untrue she'd just say she isn't a Trump supporter, but the fact she won't say that makes me think she is and just doesn't want to make things worse for herself. Whatever.

But putting that aside, she is the strongest Miss USA facially in awhile. I think Deshauna may be stronger, but she certainly is the best since Olivia Jordan. Speaking wise, she sounds nice when she talks, but none of her answers particularly impressed me. I don't think she'll be a stronger speaker than Cheslie or Deshauna.

As for the punishment thing, yeah, the media didn't really turn this into a fiasco. But if she is a Trump supporter, I'm not necessarily gonna ignore the fact that there could be more things coming. She'll have to really make sure she scrubbed her image clean and has a good PR team telling her what not to say. I don't think Sarah was punished though. Regardless of my beliefs on the event (which I think was ridiculously blown out of proportion), no one at the MUO ever seemed to care about it, even the girls she reportedly insulted still defended her, so it was just fan uproar and I don't think she'd be punished for that. Regardless of the situation, I don't think she was ever going to make it past top twenty anyways. She was a good Miss USA but she was never a Miss Universe or even a Miss Universe contender. I liked Sarah and still do, but I acknowledge she was never going to be very competitive at Miss Universe. She's a pretty girl, like all beauty queens are, but everything about her was just your average, Midwestern white girl, she was never going to be competitive against these international glamazons who are trained for pageantry for decades. She could stand out at Miss USA but not Miss Universe, and top twenty was more than generous for her.

Unless Asya really pisses off the MUO, I don't see her being punished, but I also don't see her as a Miss Universe. Another top ten placement is what I am expecting. Cut her off before the question rounds and fill the top five with countries who'll give the MUO money and attention if they win, they definitely need it right now. I think the crown will go to a Latina this year honestly. With the pandemic and travel issues, I see Puerto Rico as a very real possibility.
Australia ∙ Canada ∙ Chile ∙ Curaçao ∙ Czech Republic ∙ France ∙ Iceland ∙ India ∙ Jamaica ∙ Mexico ∙ Nicaragua ∙ Puerto Rico ∙ Romania ∙ South Africa ∙ Vietnam
Queen of the Clouds

Postby itsrowdy801 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:37 pm

Juan Sebastian wrote:The Trump thing still makes me mad, like girl really? And then she says she hates when people assume she is a Trump supporter, please if you said you supported Joe and Kamala there would be no consequence. It is 2020 and that is the politically correct belief, if it bothers you that people assume that way then speak out and say how you really feel! But you do not feel that way so continue to stay in the closet as a MAGA :roll:

I agree with all you said. Her coy answers make things even worse for me honestly. If she isn't a Trump supporter, then say you're not a Trump supporter. It's not that hard. It makes it look like she is but doesn't want to outright say it. Like you've already been caught, just be honest with everybody. If this was all untrue she'd just say she isn't a Trump supporter, but the fact she won't say that makes me think she is and just doesn't want to make things worse for herself. Whatever.

But putting that aside, she is the strongest Miss USA facially in awhile. I think Deshauna may be stronger, but she certainly is the best since Olivia Jordan. Speaking wise, she sounds nice when she talks, but none of her answers particularly impressed me. I don't think she'll be a stronger speaker than Cheslie or Deshauna.

As for the punishment thing, yeah, the media didn't really turn this into a fiasco. But if she is a Trump supporter, I'm not necessarily gonna ignore the fact that there could be more things coming. She'll have to really make sure she scrubbed her image clean and has a good PR team telling her what not to say. I don't think Sarah was punished though. Regardless of my beliefs on the event (which I think was ridiculously blown out of proportion), no one at the MUO ever seemed to care about it, even the girls she reportedly insulted still defended her, so it was just fan uproar and I don't think she'd be punished for that. Regardless of the situation, I don't think she was ever going to make it past top twenty anyways. She was a good Miss USA but she was never a Miss Universe or even a Miss Universe contender. I liked Sarah and still do, but I acknowledge she was never going to be very competitive at Miss Universe. She's a pretty girl, like all beauty queens are, but everything about her was just your average, Midwestern white girl, she was never going to be competitive against these international glamazons who are trained for pageantry for decades. She could stand out at Miss USA but not Miss Universe, and top twenty was more than generous for her.

Unless Asya really pisses off the MUO, I don't see her being punished, but I also don't see her as a Miss Universe. Another top ten placement is what I am expecting. Cut her off before the question rounds and fill the top five with countries who'll give the MUO money and attention if they win, they definitely need it right now. I think the crown will go to a Latina this year honestly. With the pandemic and travel issues, I see Puerto Rico as a very real possibility.

Yeah, I agree, but me doing research on every contestant in the Miss USA 2021 batch to make sure we don't have another Miss Maga:

I think I might be a little more warm to the idea of a Trump-supporting Miss USA, or at least less upset about it, after Biden is inaugurated. Trump and his cronies are plotting a literal coup attempting to steal this election, and this is one of the most politically chaotic times during American history with a lot of anger on both sides right now. Asya is the last person I want as Miss USA right now, even though she was quoted saying something to the effect that the people have spoken and that should be respected, which I did appreciate.
Miss Universe Favs

T10

France
Indonesia
P. Rico
Jamaica
Colombia

T
Italy
Haiti
Dom Rep
Australia
Chile
India
Philippines
Spain
Vietnam
Venezuela
itsrowdy801

Postby itsrowdy801 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:34 pm

Is this Asya's rally performance? :%)) :%))

Miss Universe Favs

T10

France
Indonesia
P. Rico
Jamaica
Colombia

T
Italy
Haiti
Dom Rep
Australia
Chile
India
Philippines
Spain
Vietnam
Venezuela
itsrowdy801

Postby Mariana Erwin » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:22 am

itsrowdy801 wrote:Is this Asya's rally performance? :%)) :%))

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))

To be honest, I think Asya’s the kind of person that would just trust the government in order to make sure that government gives in to her advocacy, even if she doesn’t realize that her advocacy is not (and might even be against) the government’s interest.

I do praise her gun and prison-reform advocacy (especially that guns are not for “pride” but for defense only), but she needs to realize that Joe and Kamala might help her more in it, not the Donald and his minions which just want to stay in the White House.

In the case of Miss Universe, I can say that she can place as high as Cheslie since her evening gown presentation is her weakest (unless she trains for it).
Mariana Erwin

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:36 am

Mariana Erwin wrote:

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))

To be honest, I think Asya’s the kind of person that would just trust the government in order to make sure that government gives in to her advocacy, even if she doesn’t realize that her advocacy is not (and might even be against) the government’s interest.

I do praise her gun and prison-reform advocacy (especially that guns are not for “pride” but for defense only), but she needs to realize that Joe and Kamala might help her more in it, not the Donald and his minions which just want to stay in the White House.

In the case of Miss Universe, I can say that she can place as high as Cheslie since her evening gown presentation is her weakest (unless she trains for it).

Trump has a small following of black voters who are passionate about prison reform who support him because of his actions on the issue. From everything we've seen, it seems Asya may be part of that group. Look up Alice Marie Johnson, Vernon Jones, or even Kanye West.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Juan Sebastian » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:58 am

No doubt Cheslie and Deshauna are stronger overall, I think Sarah was punished at Miss Universe because she went viral and only made Top 20, the lowest placement for USA since Rima/Alyssa Campanella. With speaking/personality being the judge of the cut from 20/10, she could have made it.

I agree she is not a Miss Universe and I think Miss Universe will definitely be an American citizen or Canada, so yes Puerto Rico is a huge possibility this year
Juan Sebastian

Postby nycla2 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:00 am

:%))
nycla2

Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment

Postby itsrowdy801 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:13 am

Juan Sebastian wrote:

No doubt Cheslie and Deshauna are stronger overall, I think Sarah was punished at Miss Universe because she went viral and only made Top 20, the lowest placement for USA since Rima/Alyssa Campanella. With speaking/personality being the judge of the cut from 20/10, she could have made it.

I agree she is not a Miss Universe and I think Miss Universe will definitely be an American citizen or Canada, so yes Puerto Rico is a huge possibility this year

I'm still not entirely sure on how Miss Universe judging lately works -- I miss the days of the scores being shown -- but Sarah was only called as a Wildcard which I THINK means she was on the bubble of not making it (although it's not entirely clear whether the wildcards are random or the worst-performing finalists), and I don't know if the judges are just looking at their speech unless they do a fabulous job or royally f**k it up. I'm still convinced that Sarah probably would have clapped at Universe if she had a Canada or Ireland sash, not because of the Vietnam/Cambodia controversy but because she just didn't bring the same energy and sparkle she had at Miss USA, and although she did great at Miss USA she was never expected to be very competitive on the international level.

I think Asya is more physically stunning than Sarah, but not as good of a performer or a speaker. And I think Asya's Trump support controversy is more damning than Sarah's Vietnam/Cambodia thing.

I definitely have my eye on Canada and Puerto Rico too, and I think USVI could be competitive too if they crown/nominate an experienced state-hopper from the mainland although I realize that's an unpopular opinion (and also that didn't work last year and I LOVED Andrea) . Not that I have anyone in mind or anything 8->

My absolute favorites so far are France & Australia, but obvs if they're looking for a US Citizen that would be out - but I think if they go in with the intention of crowning an American, that would completely defeat the purpose of what Miss Universe is all about.
Miss Universe Favs

T10

France
Indonesia
P. Rico
Jamaica
Colombia

T
Italy
Haiti
Dom Rep
Australia
Chile
India
Philippines
Spain
Vietnam
Venezuela
itsrowdy801

Postby yellowyam1 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:23 am

You guys freaking kill me. When barber won people here were outraged and called her ugly . Now y’all talking about the new miss USA is not as strong as barber wtf? In the beauty department she is the best looking miss USA in the last 10 years. And her communication skills are amazing. Please go and watch her other videos before her USA sting the girl is very well spoken very bright and intelligent if she makes top 5 it’s her crown to lose. Please stop with she will not be a miss universe, the only two right now that can block are Canada and South Africa.
Love her or hate her she one of the strongest miss USA in the last 10 years. And that’s a fact
Y’all was complaining about how barber used her army background to win miss USA and how she was facially weak now she is this goddess? Lmao and stop comparing the two black queens they’re nothing alike
And no shade to barber she a stunning woman.
yellowyam1

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:52 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:You guys freaking kill me. When barber won people here were outraged and called her ugly . Now y’all talking about the new miss USA is not as strong as barber wtf? In the beauty department she is the best looking miss USA in the last 10 years. And her communication skills are amazing. Please go and watch her other videos before her USA sting the girl is very well spoken very bright and intelligent if she makes top 5 it’s her crown to lose. Please stop with she will not be a miss universe, the only two right now that can block are Canada and South Africa.
Love her or hate her she one of the strongest miss USA in the last 10 years. And that’s a fact
Y’all was complaining about how barber used her army background to win miss USA and how she was facially weak now she is this goddess? Lmao and stop comparing the two black queens they’re nothing alike

The only reason people didn't like Deshauna was because the pageant was looking like a cooking show and she beat the fan favorite Hawaii. The questions weren't randomized and she was asked about women in the military (exactly tailored to her) and Hawaii got asked "who are you voting for?" I didn't like her because of that, things looked fixed, but now I can look at her objectively as a strong winner. I think Deshauna is kinda universally loved now, she probably would have been loved even more during her reign if she went with one of the short hairstyles she has now.

I'd say Asya is in the top half of Miss USAs from the past ten years for sure, but she is not better than Alyssa, Nia, the Olivias, Nana, Deshauna, or Cheslie imo.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby The Duchess » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:25 am

yellowyam1 wrote:You guys freaking kill me. When barber won people here were outraged and called her ugly . Now y’all talking about the new miss USA is not as strong as barber wtf? In the beauty department she is the best looking miss USA in the last 10 years. And her communication skills are amazing. Please go and watch her other videos before her USA sting the girl is very well spoken very bright and intelligent if she makes top 5 it’s her crown to lose. Please stop with she will not be a miss universe, the only two right now that can block are Canada and South Africa.

The only reason people didn't like Deshauna was because the pageant was looking like a cooking show and she beat the fan favorite Hawaii. The questions weren't randomized and she was asked about women in the military (exactly tailored to her) and Hawaii got asked "who are you voting for?" I didn't like her because of that, things looked fixed, but now I can look at her objectively as a strong winner. I think Deshauna is kinda universally loved now, she probably would have been loved even more during her reign if she went with one of the short hairstyles she has now.

I'd say Asya is in the top half of Miss USAs from the past ten years for sure, but she is not better than Alyssa, Nia, the Olivias, Nana, Deshauna, or Cheslie imo.

I still don't think Deshauna should have won, I'm consistent. I like her as a person, she is a hardworker that never gives up and defends not only black people but every minority affected by the system. Do I think that alone makes her qualified to win over Hawaii? f**k no =;))

Now it is blasphemy to say Asya is the best looking Miss USA in the last ten years... she is pretty but c'mon...because you are completely ignoring Alyssa, the Olivias and Nana... let's not get crazy here =;))
The Duchess

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby EbonyJenkins » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:40 pm

yellowyam girl ily but asya does not even surpass cheslie let alone being the best face of the last 10 years... she 's beautiful but does not have the X factor

the black queen that deserves a back to black victory is Canada

and to all yall no negativity towards deshauna pls she's my fav miss usa
EbonyJenkins
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: NhokShjn
Date of Birth: 19 Jan 1992
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Music

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:09 pm

For the record, I think the Deshauna hate was way too much and racially based, even if I was not sure how she would do, it was because the IMG era was still new and I did not know what to expect, that year was hard to predict. She was a fantastic Miss USA!

But I agree, I think for the Black girls this might be Canadas year, she is stronger than USA in every area in my opinion and my frontrunner as of now. Also South Africa if they send Shudufhadzo and Jamaica if Miqueal wins
Juan Sebastian

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe