MISS USA 2020 // MISSISSIPPI IS MISS USA 2020 // MAJOR NEWS

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2020 // SIX STATES CHOOSE THIS WEEK

Postby itsrowdy801 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:21 am

Jaishee wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
Some of these girls are not bad at all like Idaho and Tennessee and Louisiana (she looked really good in a professional photo I saw) and a few others but I am not blown away with anyone, I do not think any of them are the next Miss USA

2016-2019 are all Miss USAs not unanimously favored by fans.
Olivia Jordan was last winner everybody liked, she set the standards!

If only these girls were crowned
2017: Chavvi Verg
2018: Genesis Davila
2019: Alejandra Gonzalez

Looking back on this thread from the start, ahhh memories.

IMG playbook 2016-2020:

Put the mega-favorite as 1st Runner Up
Crown someone who most people have their eye on, but nobody has as their predicted winner
Theres a 3 in 5 chance I'll end up liking the new Miss USA anyway.

I swear, when I'm making my prediction for 2021, I'll put my favorite as 1st Runner Up, and the winner will be the girl I like seventh-best, and I'll guess the result exactly right.

Miss Universe Favs

W: Mexico
2: Thailand
3: Canada
4: South Africa
5: Czech R

T10

France
Indonesia
P. Rico
Jamaica
Colombia

T
Italy
Haiti
Dom Rep
Australia
Chile
India
Philippines
Spain
Vietnam
Venezuela
itsrowdy801
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Rowdy
Date of Birth: 21 Aug 1994
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Little of this, little of that
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Comedy, Politics

Re: MISS USA 2020 // MISSISSIPPI IS MISS USA 2020

Postby qwertyu » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:27 am

Queen of the Clouds wrote:Also I know height isn't that much of a factor anymore but the girl is really really petite. I think she's like 5'4, that's even smaller than Sarah. You won't even be able to see her at Miss Universe.

Imagine her standing next to Venezuela and Vietnam @-)
credits to the owner/maker of this signature
qwertyu
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: kevin
Date of Birth: 21 Jul 1989
Profession: something
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: something

Postby manoypoe » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:56 am

paraguaynon wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:I don’t understand why people are saying that she has no chance at miss universe. The comment was made when is was 13 years old come on now,miss universe is not going to hold that against her. She has one of the best faces going into miss universe and she is a very well spoken. Only her lack luster performance can hole her back. If she improves on her stage performances she will More than likely make top5 for sure .

Blinded by their hatred and anger, they could not think objectively,, rationally. This kind of attitude is giving a bad image to LBTQ community. This is what I am trying to share but they close their minds. If you want people to respect and understand you, accord them the same. Show 'em kindness instead of hatred, show them that you are better human beings than them. Police your ranks coz some gays are acting more than Trump amd is disgraceful. :-*

You are good at twisting narratives, eh?

Try showing the proof of twisting. If you dont know how it started, dont join the fray. Be a kibitzer only and shut up. :%))
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby cabra_chupa » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:05 pm

kelley wrote:While we're at it, who else do you think is a republican Miss USA?

I'm thinking Olivia Jordan but she went to Boston University. Is Kara republican?

OLIVIA JORDAN IS A DEMOCRAT! SHE EVEN POSTED AND RALLIED FOR HILLARY CLINTON SAME WITH PAULA SHUGART AND ESTHER SWAN DURING 2016!
cabra_chupa
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Travelling

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:16 pm

cabra_chupa wrote:

I'm thinking Olivia Jordan but she went to Boston University. Is Kara republican?

OLIVIA JORDAN IS A DEMOCRAT! SHE EVEN POSTED AND RALLIED FOR HILLARY CLINTON SAME WITH PAULA SHUGART AND ESTHER SWAN DURING 2016!

Yeah Olivia is super left-wing, she posted a lot of pro-Hillary anti-Trump stuff, and has been vocal on social media about how she opposes certain Republican policies on abortion and other stuff.

I'm sure a lot of Trump-era queens were Republicans and A LOT of like the pre-21st century queens too, but just looking at the recent ones, I think the only possibilities are Kara and Sarah. Kara had those conservative answers, and Sarah just being a white Christian from Nebraska, but Sarah also moved to NYC and seemed really happy there in that super left-wing bubble, so I'm not too sure about where she actually stands.
Miss Universe 2020 EARLY FAVORITES:
Australia ∙ Canada ∙ Chile ∙ Curaçao ∙ Czech Republic ∙ France ∙ Iceland ∙ India ∙ Jamaica ∙ Mexico ∙ Nicaragua ∙ Puerto Rico ∙ Romania ∙ South Africa ∙ Vietnam
Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Law student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:21 pm

Queen of the Clouds wrote:
cabra_chupa wrote:

Yeah Olivia is super left-wing, she posted a lot of pro-Hillary anti-Trump stuff, and has been vocal on social media about how she opposes certain Republican policies on abortion and other stuff.

I'm sure a lot of Trump-era queens were Republicans and A LOT of like the pre-21st century queens too, but just looking at the recent ones, I think the only possibilities are Kara and Sarah. Kara had those conservative answers, and Sarah just being a white Christian from Nebraska, but Sarah also moved to NYC and seemed really happy there in that super left-wing bubble, so I'm not too sure about where she actually stands.

Okay I don't want to sound too creepy, but party affiliation is public record in most states, and I just checked what Sarah's Nebraska party registration is and she's a registered Democrat, so not her. Kara and Asya may be the only ones.
Australia ∙ Canada ∙ Chile ∙ Curaçao ∙ Czech Republic ∙ France ∙ Iceland ∙ India ∙ Jamaica ∙ Mexico ∙ Nicaragua ∙ Puerto Rico ∙ Romania ∙ South Africa ∙ Vietnam
Queen of the Clouds

Postby cabra_chupa » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:40 pm

cabra_chupa wrote:

Okay I don't want to sound too creepy, but party affiliation is public record in most states, and I just checked what Sarah's Nebraska party registration is and she's a registered Democrat, so not her. Kara and Asya may be the only ones.

did you check asya's too? lmao
cabra_chupa

Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Travelling

Postby paraguaynon » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:46 pm

manoypoe wrote:
paraguaynon wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:I don’t understand why people are saying that she has no chance at miss universe. The comment was made when is was 13 years old come on now,miss universe is not going to hold that against her. She has one of the best faces going into miss universe and she is a very well spoken. Only her lack luster performance can hole her back. If she improves on her stage performances she will More than likely make top5 for sure .

Blinded by their hatred and anger, they could not think objectively,, rationally. This kind of attitude is giving a bad image to LBTQ community. This is what I am trying to share but they close their minds. If you want people to respect and understand you, accord them the same. Show 'em kindness instead of hatred, show them that you are better human beings than them. Police your ranks coz some gays are acting more than Trump amd is disgraceful. :-*

Try showing the proof of twisting. If you dont know how it started, dont join the fray. Be a kibitzer only and shut up. :%))

"Blinded by their hatred and anger, they could not think objectively,, rationally."

Stop reversing the narrative. It is the religious conservatives who are blinded by hatred and anger. Talk about using religion to justify being hateful towards people for who they are. I know you know that already. It is shocking to me that you are using those words against a group of people who are victims of hatred and anger.

"This is what I am trying to share but they close their minds."

Stop reversing the narrative. It is the religious conservatives who have closed minds especially when it comes to SSM. I know you know that already. You just choose to reverse the narrative. P.S. Love wins.

"If you want people to respect and understand you, accord them the same"

Stop reversing the narrative. It is the religious conservatives who have shown no respect for the LGBTQ+ community. I know you know that already. SS couples fought to be respected for their choice of whom to love and spend the rest of their lives with.

#OustTheTurtle
#OustTheTurtle
#OustTheTurtle
paraguaynon

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Profession: student
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: music

Postby yellowyam1 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:47 pm

bukita wrote:Image

wow so freaking gorgeous top 5 faces going into miss universe wow
yellowyam1

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants

Postby paraguaynon » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:51 pm

manoypoe wrote:
paraguaynon wrote:
manoypoe wrote:

I am sure you are aware that you are using the words the LGBTQ+ community has been using to fight for justice and equality. It is shocking that you are reversing the narrative against the LGBTQ community.

#OustTheTurtle
#OustTheTurtle
#OustTheTurtle
paraguaynon

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: music

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:00 pm

cabra_chupa wrote:
cabra_chupa wrote:

did you check asya's too? lmao

Mississippi isn't public record. I tried though lol.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Stoichio » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:41 pm

qwertyu wrote:
Queen of the Clouds wrote:Also I know height isn't that much of a factor anymore but the girl is really really petite. I think she's like 5'4, that's even smaller than Sarah. You won't even be able to see her at Miss Universe.

Imagine her standing next to Venezuela and Vietnam @-)

I actually think that MUO is brewing some new narrative (i.e. petite beauties with excellent comm skills). I think, MUO is trying to expand the idea of inclusivity with regards to the winners (well, the shortest Miss Universe winner was 5’4-Apasra Hongsakula. In general, the average height of all Miss Universe winners is actually between 5’5” to 5’7” if you check the statistics).

And I heard that MW is also lowering the height standard to around 5’3” or 5’4” (the shortest MW winner was at 5’2”) because Femina Miss India now accepts this height.

These pageants are no longer looking for the modelesque type of girls. Even VS is fading. Besides, there are more facially beautiful girls who are in the range of 5’3” to 5’6”.

Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby manoypoe » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:07 pm

Last edited by manoypoe on Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:08 pm

paraguaynon wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
paraguaynon wrote:
manoypoe wrote:

"Blinded by their hatred and anger, they could not think objectively,, rationally."

Stop reversing the narrative. It is the religious conservatives who are blinded by hatred and anger. Talk about using religion to justify being hateful towards people for who they are. I know you know that already. It is shocking to me that you are using those words against a group of people who are victims of hatred and anger.

Stop reversing the narrative. It is the religious conservatives who have closed minds especially when it comes to SSM. I know you know that already. You just choose to reverse the narrative. P.S. Love wins.

Stop reversing the narrative. It is the religious conservatives who have shown no respect for the LGBTQ+ community. I know you know that already. SS couples fought to be respected for their choice of whom to love and spend the rest of their lives with.

Now we have gone too far. So Ocean Deep is your hugot. =;)) =;)) And now who is twisting the narratives here? Religion was never in the equation of what we are discussing but of course, it is always to be blamed of. Anyone who does not agree with your narratives, they will be labeled as disrespectful and hateful. I was being accused of being hateful coz I dont agree with SSM and Abortion. =O/ :%(( If we go the way you want our argument to go, it will never be a never ending story. As parting words, our religion never taught to us to hate the sinners. Love the sinners hate the sins is what I am taught. It is like our parents reminding us of our sinful/erring ways, therefore there are no hates being taught in our Church. Correction yes. Reminder yes. Despite our religion's reminders, many are going against it and they are not persecuted at all. If like LBTQ+, killers/abortionists, rapists, pedophiles, adulterers, usurers and whatever our religion is labeling as sinful actions, demands that their rights are being trampled upon and will also complain that they are being disrespected and hated upon by our religion and demand to do what they want to do, what a chaotic world will this be. =O/ =O/ :%(( :%((
manoypoe

Postby itsrowdy801 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:54 pm

manoypoe wrote:
paraguaynon wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
paraguaynon wrote:
manoypoe wrote:

Now we have gone too far. So Ocean Deep is your hugot. =;)) =;)) And now who is twisting the narratives here? Religion was never in the equation of what we are discussing but of course, it is always to be blamed of. Anyone who does not agree with your narratives, they will be labeled as disrespectful and hateful. I was being accused of being hateful coz I dont agree with SSM and Abortion. =O/ :%(( If we go the way you want our argument to go, it will never be a never ending story. As parting words, our religion never taught to us to hate the sinners. Love the sinners hate the sins is what I am taught. It is like our parents reminding us of our sinful/erring ways, therefore there are no hates being taught in our Church. Correction yes. Reminder yes. Despite our religion's reminders, many are going against it and they are not persecuted at all. If like LBTQ+, killers/abortionists, rapists, pedophiles, adulterers, usurers and whatever our religion is labeling as sinful actions, demands that their rights are being trampled upon and will also complain that they are being disrespected and hated upon by our religion and demand to do what they want to do, what a chaotic world will this be. =O/ =O/ :%(( :%((

Sis what the hell is the matter with you? Don't try to compare LGBT people to rapists and pedophiles, even most conservatives would be appalled by that statement. People with your views should absolutely be condemned as hateful and disrespectful.

I believe firmly in LGBT equality and reproductive freedom, and yeah honestly, if someone feels different than me on those issues I will think a little less of them, and I won't apologize for it.

HOWEVER, it's not entirely clear what Asya's views are, so I'm not going to assume she's some homophobe who is obsessed with controlling women's bodies. At this point I'm still not very fond of her, but I'm also not going to make assumptions on her views and try to give her a chance.
Miss Universe Favs

T10

France
Indonesia
P. Rico
Jamaica
Colombia

T
Italy
Haiti
Dom Rep
Australia
Chile
India
Philippines
Spain
Vietnam
Venezuela
itsrowdy801

Postby jacobson00 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:25 pm

This lady is gorgeous , well spoken with a solid background and platform. I certainly put her easily in the top 5 of miss universe. I think some of you have a problem we have a black to black. She can win miss universe.
jacobson00
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1970
Profession: Danseur
Hobbies/Interests: pageant and beauty

Postby yellowyam1 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:15 pm

jacobson00 wrote:This lady is gorgeous , well spoken with a solid background and platform. I certainly put her easily in the top 5 of miss universe. I think some of you have a problem we have a black to black. She can win miss universe.

Thank you that’s the real reason for the constant bashing: she is gorgeous and very well spoken I’ve seen a few videos of her on YouTube and she is very intelligent and very well spoken she has all the goods to win miss universe. She just needs training on her stage performance. Beauty and intelligence she will be hard to beat in those areas.
yellowyam1

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants

Postby The Duchess » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:19 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:
jacobson00 wrote:This lady is gorgeous , well spoken with a solid background and platform. I certainly put her easily in the top 5 of miss universe. I think some of you have a problem we have a black to black. She can win miss universe.

Thank you that’s the real reason for the constant bashing: she is gorgeous and very well spoken I’ve seen a few videos of her on YouTube and she is very intelligent and very well spoken she has all the goods to win miss universe. She just needs training on her stage performance. Beauty and intelligence she will be hard to beat in those areas.

If Madison had a picture at a Trump rally I would be asking her exactly the same questions and if not satified I wouldn't support her. It had nothing to do with her skin, not everything is about that.
The Duchess

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby Juan Sebastian » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:05 am

yellowyam1 wrote:

Maybe for some people it is, or out of disappointment Idaho did not win. I did not have a strong preference of anyone because they all performed well but as an immigrant and a Latino, who has experienced a lot of prejudice especially after the election, I cannot support any Trump supporters, sorry. This is not a race issue for me and if this came out about anyone in the 5, I would be grilling them as well
Juan Sebastian

Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Profession: Pharmacist
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:13 am

yellowyam1 wrote:

Not everything is about beauty or speaking skills. If a girl has vile personal views she deserves to be called out for them, and that is what happening. This would have happened to any girl with pictures at a Trump rally and who so proudly talks about her meeting with Trump.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby cindy_kato » Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:14 am

yellowyam1 wrote:
IanC062 wrote:
doce wrote:Can someone point to her apology for the homophobic tweet? I don't see it.

There you go let’s move on she was 13 years old now 22. Let’s keep it moving and wish her the best

she just realized it when she won miss usa. when she won her state title for miss america and miss usa she didn't care.
"In pageant world full of Megan Young and Pia Wurtzbach, all we need is a Dayana Mendoza."
cindy_kato
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Maldito
Date of Birth: 03 May 1983
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Gangster
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Misso

Postby MissSimUniverse » Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:36 am

cindy_kato wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
IanC062 wrote:
doce wrote:Can someone point to her apology for the homophobic tweet? I don't see it.

There you go let’s move on she was 13 years old now 22. Let’s keep it moving and wish her the best

she just realized it when she won miss usa. when she won her state title for miss america and miss usa she didn't care.

Probably she didn't even remember. Come on, I don't remember everything I've posted in my social media, and obviously I don't remember my first posts when I was 13 or 14 years old... Let's give her a chance to prove she has grown up and changed her mind
Let's rewritte Miss Universe 2005, live from Bangkok, Thailand!
MissSimUniverse
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 27 Apr 1993
Hobbies/Interests: Acting, dancing

Postby Jaishee » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:06 am

MissSimUniverse wrote:
cindy_kato wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
IanC062 wrote:

Probably she didn't even remember. Come on, I don't remember everything I've posted in my social media, and obviously I don't remember my first posts when I was 13 or 14 years old... Let's give her a chance to prove she has grown up and changed her mind

Same lol

(*)
JAISHEE'S MISS UNIVERSE 2020 TOP 5 ATM
CANADA - NOVA STEVENS
FRANCE - CLEMENCE BOTINO
MEXICO - ANDREA MEZA
PERU - JANICK MACETA
ROMANIA - BIANCA TIRSIN
Jaishee
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jaishee
Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1989
Profession: Pislit Totoy
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby vinusya » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:45 pm

deserving
If everyone can be a beauty queen, what is hardwork?
Maybe there is no hardwork, only surgeries ?
vinusya
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: Nawatt
Date of Birth: 11 Aug 1994
Profession: Red Haired Model
Hobbies/Interests: Net Surfing
Message: If everyone can be a beauty queen, what is hardwork? Confidence without being arrogant.

Postby itsrowdy801 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:05 am

Nevada and Arkansas were the fan-vote winners of Miss and Teen, respectively

Which solves the mystery of how the hell Nevada got into the Top 16 after that prelims performance
Miss Universe Favs

T10

France
Indonesia
P. Rico
Jamaica
Colombia

T
Italy
Haiti
Dom Rep
Australia
Chile
India
Philippines
Spain
Vietnam
Venezuela
itsrowdy801

Postby The Duchess » Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:23 am

itsrowdy801 wrote:Nevada and Arkansas were the fan-vote winners of Miss and Teen, respectively

Which solves the mystery of how the hell Nevada got into the Top 16 after that prelims performance

EXACTLY, which is why I hate fan-vote
The Duchess

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby Mariana Erwin » Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:50 am

itsrowdy801 wrote:Nevada and Arkansas were the fan-vote winners of Miss and Teen, respectively

I actually thought it was Indiana or Alabama. Not surprised, though. I like Victoria but if I were judge, I would replace her with Sabrina since she didn’t really impress me well in the preliminaries.
Mariana Erwin

Real Life Name/Nick: **********
Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Profession: ***********
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby itsrowdy801 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:00 am

The Duchess wrote:

I hear that, and if the existence of a fan vote took a spot from my QUEEN Connecticut, then we've got a problem, I'm still bitter about her not making finals.

However, it has to be recognized that some girls who won the fan vote, like Madison Nipe and Nadia Mejia, ended up making Top 5 their respective years, so sometimes the fans know how to pick em, but Nevada was never my favorite and her prelims performance was one of the weakest of the group.
Miss Universe Favs

T10

France
Indonesia
P. Rico
Jamaica
Colombia

T
Italy
Haiti
Dom Rep
Australia
Chile
India
Philippines
Spain
Vietnam
Venezuela
itsrowdy801

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:37 am

itsrowdy801 wrote:
The Duchess wrote:

I hear that, and if the existence of a fan vote took a spot from my QUEEN Connecticut, then we've got a problem, I'm still bitter about her not making finals.

However, it has to be recognized that some girls who won the fan vote, like Madison Nipe and Nadia Mejia, ended up making Top 5 their respective years, so sometimes the fans know how to pick em, but Nevada was never my favorite and her prelims performance was one of the weakest of the group.

Since Dani Walker explained that during her year the fan vote was just used as an extra judge, I think Madison Nipe would have ended up qualifying regardless of the fan vote. Probably the same with Nadia since they were both strong contenders regardless.

Honestly I think that the fan vote should be done away with, this year it was just a shameless way to make money.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby song1 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:39 am

actually height is not a factor only for Miss USA or girls from countries that are crazy about pageants and have huge fan base but not for girls that are from countries like the Bahamas or something ... If Alyssa wears a Miss Bahamas sash instead of Miss USA...i think she would have a hard time standing out ... even though Alyssa is facially a pretty girl... just look at Miss Germany from last year .. Miriam Rautert ..even her social platform was about how petite models are being sideline in the model industry but she was no where to be found in the finals ... Img would rather give a spot to Miss Iceland where she talks about being discriminated for being half black .. even though Miss Germany was also half black i believe... it seems like IMG only responds well to racial discrimination....lol even though there are other problems in the world as well lol ,,,,
song1

Profession: None
Hobbies/Interests: i like to fly

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe