MISS USA 2020 // MISSISSIPPI IS MISS USA 2020 // MAJOR NEWS

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2020

Postby DUBROVNIK » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:20 pm

DUBROVNIK
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1997
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Employee - Part time librarian
Hobbies/Interests: International current events, trips, Classic songs

Postby yellowyam1 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:57 pm

DUBROVNIK wrote:Image

damn fabulous
yellowyam1
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:40 am

I cannot wait to hype Cheslie up at Miss Universe - fucking love her and she has been killing it as Miss USA :hx

As for Texas - I LOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEEE Siria Bojorquez, I loved her in 2012, love her now, she is gorgeous but I am not sure about her credentials. Texas has not been getting it with IMG.
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

Postby TheGenuineBeauty » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:54 am

Queen of the Clouds wrote:
Queen of the Clouds wrote:PAGEANT DRAMA

Todd and Julie Chrisley, stars of the reality show Chrisley Knows Best and state directors for the Miss California USA and Miss Florida USA pageants have been indicted by a grand jury on charges of conspiracy, bank fraud, wire fraud, and tax evasion. While they deny the charges, they are now awaiting trial and could face jail time. It is unknown how this will affect the Miss California USA and Miss Florida USA pageants, and if they will be sold to new owners.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/todd-chrisley-indicted-for-tax-evasion-as-reality-star-says-hes-been-framed-220525978.html

Update:

The couple's daughter Lindsie Chrisley is now accusing Todd of extortion, stating that he and her brother were planning on leaking her sex tape if she came forward about a secret Todd was hiding about the family company. It is unknown what the secret was, but many are theorizing he was attempting to prevent her from revealing his guilt in the crimes he's been charged of. Things don't look good for Todd Chrisley or the Miss California/Florida USA competitions.

OOF, well...so much for Florida placing in 2020. IMG will NOT let this slide, no matter what the verdict is. Expect new owners for both states soon and for Florida to go back to the old days of rarely placing in Miss USA.

PUERTO RICO REBORN

2018: Kiara Ortega (Top 5)
2019: Madison Anderson (1st RU)
2020: Estefania Soto (Top 10)
2021: Michelle Colon (Top 10)
2022: Ashley Cariño (TBA)
TheGenuineBeauty
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Date of Birth: 24 Jul 1996
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Reading
Message: Promote what you love instead of attacking what you hate.

Postby Skank Land » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:58 am

yellowyam1 wrote:
Bad Curtains Galore wrote:
bcdf1930 wrote:I HAVE MIXED FEELINGS REGARDING MISS USA AFTER THE CROWNINGS IN 2017 AND 2019 #:-S #:-S #:-S SO BORING WINNERS :)>- :)>- :)>-

At least the 2019 winner is a REAL lawyer. She is what she claims. :=p

Unlike that FAKE nuclear scientist in 2017 who was simply an emergency technician at the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission, outed by her very own employer for lying about her credentials. =;))

but your pr queen is selling pussy on the gram tho,

=;))
Skank Land
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: JJ
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Music

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:06 am

TheGenuineBeauty wrote:

Todd and Julie Chrisley, stars of the reality show Chrisley Knows Best and state directors for the Miss California USA and Miss Florida USA pageants have been indicted by a grand jury on charges of conspiracy, bank fraud, wire fraud, and tax evasion. While they deny the charges, they are now awaiting trial and could face jail time. It is unknown how this will affect the Miss California USA and Miss Florida USA pageants, and if they will be sold to new owners.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/todd-chrisley-indicted-for-tax-evasion-as-reality-star-says-hes-been-framed-220525978.html

Update:

The couple's daughter Lindsie Chrisley is now accusing Todd of extortion, stating that he and her brother were planning on leaking her sex tape if she came forward about a secret Todd was hiding about the family company. It is unknown what the secret was, but many are theorizing he was attempting to prevent her from revealing his guilt in the crimes he's been charged of. Things don't look good for Todd Chrisley or the Miss California/Florida USA competitions.

OOF, well...so much for Florida placing in 2020. IMG will NOT let this slide, no matter what the verdict is. Expect new owners for both states soon and for Florida to go back to the old days of rarely placing in Miss USA.

I don't think Florida is gonna suffer from this. They could get bought by one of the other strong Southern pageant franchises and it could help them. Sure they had two placements under the Chrisleys' ownership but those were with 1) a pageant veteran and 2) the most facially beautiful girl in the competition, they would've placed regardless of what state they were. When the Chrisleys' bought California their first girl went from frontrunner to a clapper because of how unprepared she was after arrivals; I don't think they care much at all about training/placements they just want money and results will probably be better off without them. The MUO wouldn't punish the Florida or California delegates either just because of their state director's behavior, they'll surely just revoke his license and move on without him.
Queen of the Clouds

Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Profession: Lawyer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties

Postby TheGenuineBeauty » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:15 am

TheGenuineBeauty wrote:

Update:

I don't think Florida is gonna suffer from this. They could get bought by one of the other strong Southern pageant franchises and it could help them. Sure they had two placements under the Chrisleys' ownership but those were with 1) a pageant veteran and 2) the most facially beautiful girl in the competition, they would've placed regardless of what state they were. When the Chrisleys' bought California their first girl went from frontrunner to a clapper because of how unprepared she was after arrivals; I don't think they care much at all about training/placements they just want money and results will probably be better off without them. The MUO wouldn't punish the Florida or California delegates either just because of their state director's behavior, they'll surely just revoke his license and move on without him.

Oh he's getting his license revoked alright. There's almost no doubt about it at this point. The Miss Florida USA directors page has been deleted but still shows up on Google search results. Could this be a hint that The Chisley family will get their license revoked for Florida? https://www.missfloridausa.com/directors

Also I thought that Savannah Chrisley was more involved in the Miss California than in Miss Florida https://popculture.com/reality-tv/2019/06/26/chrisley-knows-best-savannah-chrisley-frustrated-dad-todd-awful-attitude-pageant/ maybe that's the reason why Erin didn't place?

IDK all I know is that all of this is not good for both state pageants.
PUERTO RICO REBORN

2018: Kiara Ortega (Top 5)
2019: Madison Anderson (1st RU)
2020: Estefania Soto (Top 10)
2021: Michelle Colon (Top 10)
2022: Ashley Cariño (TBA)
TheGenuineBeauty
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Date of Birth: 24 Jul 1996
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Reading
Message: Promote what you love instead of attacking what you hate.

Postby bcdf1930 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:15 am

I DON'T GET THE HYPE OF MISS USA 2019 AT Miss Universe THIS YEAR @-) @-) @-)
bcdf1930
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Anonymous:)
Date of Birth: 20 Nov 1984
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: IT professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books, browsing Internet

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:28 am

TheGenuineBeauty wrote:
TheGenuineBeauty wrote:

Update:

Oh he's getting his license revoked alright. There's almost no doubt about it at this point. The Miss Florida USA directors page has been deleted but still shows up on Google search results. Could this be a hint that The Chisley family will get their license revoked for Florida? https://www.missfloridausa.com/directors

Also I thought that Savannah Chrisley was more involved in the Miss California than in Miss Florida https://popculture.com/reality-tv/2019/06/26/chrisley-knows-best-savannah-chrisley-frustrated-dad-todd-awful-attitude-pageant/ maybe that's the reason why Erin didn't place?

IDK all I know is that all of this is not good for both state pageants.

It seems there's no mention of the Chrisleys on either the Florida or California websites now. The MUO might have already revoked their licenses and are looking for new buyers now. I wouldn't be surprised if Florida gets picked up by RPM or Greenwood, and if California gets picked by Shana Moakler. I honestly doubt Savannah Chrisley had that much of a role in Miss California USA; it seems like it was just a plot line for their reality show and I don't know how involved she actually was. If she was heavily involved in training Erica then she did a terrible job anyways and shouldn't be asked back regardless. I won't miss the Chrisleys in the Miss USA family; Savannah was a bad titleholder who didn't deserve to place so high in Miss Teen USA, and Todd has been a bad state director.
Queen of the Clouds

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2020 || ILLINOIS CONTESTANTS

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:46 pm

MISS ILLINOIS USA 2020 CONTESTANTS ARE UP

http://www.warriorsforross.com/ilusa2020/index.html

The big favorite automatically will be Gina Melchiorri. Gina was 3RU last year, 2RU in 2018, 3RU in 2017, 2RU in 2016, 1RU in 2015, 3RU in Iowa 2014, and 3RU in Iowa 2013. I honestly thought she had aged out of the Miss USA system by now, but apparently she has not. She is definitely hungry for the win after so many years of being a runner-up, and will be the one to beat.

Other returnees from last year include Michela Moe (1RU), Missy Galvin (2RU), Stephanie Dearwester (Semifinalist), Savannah Preuss (Semifinalist), and Shenell Randall (Semifinalist), while other notable contestants include Olivia Pura (Miss Illinois Teen USA 2016 and top ten at Miss Teen USA) and Miranda Fenzau (Miss Illinois Teen USA 2014).

This won't be an easy crown to win for Gina, and she has a lot of competition.
Queen of the Clouds

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2020 || ILLINOIS CONTESTANTS

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:51 pm

Gina Melchiorri:

Missy Galvin:

Olivia Pura:

Miranda Fenzau:
Queen of the Clouds

Postby KateW » Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:27 am

NEVADA
January 5, 2020

NEW MEXICO
January 26, 2020

TEXAS
September 1, 2019

UTAH
January 18, 2020

I'm expecting some Texas USA delegates to show up in Nevada, Utah, or New Mexico in January. They've got a month after Texas USA to set up their paper trails, I mean plan their moves.
KateW
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1980
Profession: Banking
Hobbies/Interests: Travel

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:56 pm

theblob wrote:Why bother? It’s becoming too predictable. Fill in the blank your typical black girl with a strong independent personality and education but lacks facial beauty. Meh.

I've been meaning to respond to this so here goes. IMG has crowned four Miss USAs so far: Deshauna, Kára, Sarah, and Cheslie. Let's compare your claim that IMG will only crown "your typical black girl with a strong independent personality and education but lacks facial beauty" against these four.

Deshauna – Originally Deshauna was not very popular because she beat the mega favorite Chelsea Hardin in top two and it seemed like the pageant was being cooked for her. But over time Deshauna has more than proved her worth. She is one of the most well-spoken titleholders we've had in recent years, is tall and doll-like with a great body, and has a beautiful face. If she went with her short hair at Miss USA I bet she would've been a huge favorite post-arrivals. I think the general consensus on Deshauna now is that she's beautiful and well-liked so I don't know how she could be included in that.

Complete black Barbie.

Kára – Kára was also not popular after her crowning but she has stayed unpopular, and in my opinion is the worst titleholder we've had in the decade. However, you cannot stay that Kára lacks beauty. Sure she had very little personality and faked her credentials, but she was tall, beautiful, modelesque, everything that critics claim to miss about Trump-era pageant winners. She's the exact opposite of what you're complaining about --- physical beauty but weak personality and faked credentials.

Come on, she was stunning.

Sarah – For starters, Sarah was a blonde white girl, so you implying that white girls can't win Miss USA anymore is clearly off considering she won just a year ago. While Sarah was not the most beautiful girl at Miss USA 2018, she clearly was the top performer of the night. She outperformed many favorites (especially in swimsuit and the final word), and her final word was one of the best final word answers I've ever seen. Also, people absolutely adored Sarah at first for her Midwestern charm (Midwestern girls rarely win Miss USA so you rarely get to see that Midwestern culture broadcast). Of course we all know how Sarah's popularity ultimately began to crumble, but that was months after she won and no one could have predicted that at her initial crowning. In conclusion, sure Sarah's personality was obviously a big factor in her crowning and she was not the most facially beautiful, but NO ONE saw that as a problem at her initial crowning, and only began trashing her at Miss Universe.

Even with all this "she wasn't the most beautiful" stuff, Sarah was still considered a sentimental favorite after arrivals at Miss USA because she still IS a very pretty girl. She just had terrible styling around Miss Universe time and simply could not compete internationally.

Cheslie – I think most of this "Miss USA is boring" stuff comes from Cheslie, as you can now see that these comments don't apply to any of the former winners. Was Cheslie the prettiest girl? No. But did she give a hell of a performance? YES. I don't think Cheslie did the best in swimsuit but she did well enough to go to top ten, and then in evening gown, Q&A, and final word, she was continuously one of the best performers. ESPECIALLY in the final word when the big favorite Alejandra Gonzalez gave a weak answer.

We get it. You don't like Cheslie and don't think she should have won. "She only won because she's a lawyer," "she only won because she's black," "she only won because IMG doesn't want an American Miss Universe." How many times is the winner decided on facial beauty alone? Pretty much never. She won because she performed the best, and the judges aren't crazy for thinking that considering many other people agreed with them (and Cheslie is becoming one of the most well-known recent titleholders here in the US).

I was not rooting for Cheslie either, but now that she did win I can understand why she did. I also will agree that her styling has not been the best since her crowning (neither was Sarah's so clearly this is more of a problem with IMG's team than the girls they're crowning), but when she's in full glam for a pageant or other formal event she looks stunning. Will she be Miss Universe 2019? I don't think so, but I've never been embarrassed to have her as my titleholder like I have with some other girls.

But anyways, IMG has crowned four winners and only one of them can vaguely fit into this "black girl with strong personality and credentials but weak facial beauty" box you've created, although I don't think Cheslie's facial beauty is *weak*, just not as strong as some other titleholders. IMG never crowns the same prototype two years in a row, so maybe in 2020 we'll get a Latina, Asian, blonde, black Barbie, I don't know whatever you want. If you don't like Cheslie though just be happy that 2020 will bring someone new. That's how I looked at the road to Miss USA 2018, I could not wait to get rid of Kára.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:05 pm

KateW wrote:
NEVADA
January 5, 2020

NEW MEXICO
January 26, 2020

TEXAS
September 1, 2019

UTAH
January 18, 2020

I'm expecting some Texas USA delegates to show up in Nevada, Utah, or New Mexico in January. They've got a month after Texas USA to set up their paper trails, I mean plan their moves.

As much as we all loved Alejandra, I think a lot of Texan girls may be inspired by her and end up going to New Mexico once they lose in Texas. Specifically the girls from El Paso (like Alejandra) who can just take a short drive to Las Cruces and say they're from New Mexico.
Queen of the Clouds

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2020 // ILLINOIS CONTESTANTS

Postby The Duchess » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:24 am

Miss Illinois USA: Chicago Athletic Clubs
1st RU: Lakeshore
2nd RU: Bloomingdale
3rd RU: Elburn
4th RU: Jewel of Chicago

6. South Chicago
7. Lincoln Park
8. Chicagoland
9. East Central
10. Greater Midwest

11. Chicago
12. Cook County
13. Lansing
14. North Shore
15. Richton Park
---------------------------------------
Miss Illinois Teen USA: Great Lakes
1st RU: Lemont
2nd RU: North Shore
3rd RU: Itasca
4th RU: Des Plaines

6. Cook County
7. Clark County
8. Hinsdale
9. Lake County
10. Evanston
11. Plainfield
12. Northbrook
The Duchess

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2020 // ILLINOIS CONTESTANTS

Postby The Duchess » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:11 am

Miss Texas USA: Friendswood
1st RU: Austin
2nd RU: Lone Star
3rd RU: Houston
4th RU: Fort Worth

6. Spurs City
7. Dallas County
8. El Paso
9. Border City
10. Capital City

11. Heart of Texas
12. Southwest Texas
13. Tropics of Texas
14. Third Ward
15. Alamo City
16. Dallas
The Duchess

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2020 // TEXAS TOMORROW

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:54 pm

TOMORROW IS MISS TEXAS USA 2020

Alayah Benavidez will give up her crown to the first member of the Miss USA Class of 2020 on 1 September 2019 in Houston, Texas. Alayah was a big favorite going into Miss USA 2019, and gave a strong performance in prelims. Many expected Alayah to make top five or even win the crown, but she shockingly went unplaced.

My prediction:

MISS TEXAS USA 2020: Lesha Wincher – Friendswood
1RU: Jessica Eatman – Austin
2RU: Siria Bojorquez – Sun City
3RU: Taylor Kessler – Lone Star
4RU: Chelsea Morgensen – Laredo

TOP 10:
Aisha Ramirez – Lake Austin
Blaine Ochoa – Houston
Caroline Jones – Dallas
Daniela Correa – El Paso County
Maelia Salcines – Rio Grande Valley

TOP 15:
Andrea Yarritu – Tropics of Texas
Anna Leigh Cargile – Frisco
Paige Vasquez – Capital City
Rachel Hornbuckle – Dallas County
Taylor Gilliland – Longview

Very hard prediction to make because it's a very big very strong batch!

Last edited by Queen of the Clouds on Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:51 am

If Lesha Wincher wins Miss Texas USA I think she'll be a huge early frontrunner. I love her, absolute black Barbie.

Queen of the Clouds

Postby missfinlandia » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:10 pm

Miss Texas USA 2020 is Taylor Kessler!

missfinlandia

Real Life Name/Nick: MissSuomi
Date of Birth: 29 Nov 1913
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: This and that
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Shopping

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2020 // TAYLOR KESSLER FOR TEXAS

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:12 pm

TAYLOR KESSLER IS MISS TEXAS USA 2020

Taylor had formerly won Miss Gwand United States 2017, and represented the United States at Miss Gwand International 2017, where she went unplaced. She was a semifinalist in Texas 2019 and Texas Teen 2015, and went unplaced in Texas 2016.

Full results:

Miss Texas USA 2020: Taylor Kessler – Lone Star
1RU: Morgan Pointon – San Antonio
2RU: Taylor Harmon – Helotes
3RU: Lesha Wincher – Friendswood
4RU: Chelsea Morgensen – Laredo

Top 19:
Annie Johnson – El Paso
Blaine Ochoa – Houston
Caroline Jones – Dallas
Christa Scafer – Border City
Hannah Johannes – Third Ward
Janessa Jones – Fort Worth
Jessica Eatman – Austin
Mackenzie Lawrence – Dripping Springs
Maelia Salcines – Rio Grande Valley
Paige Vasquez – Capital City
Priscilla Londono – Westchase
Rachel Hornbuckle – Dallas County
Siria Bojorquez – Sun City
Sydni Leonard – H-Town

Of the semifinalists, 10 were included in my top 15 prediction, while 3 of the finalists were in my top 5 prediction. I knew Taylor would do well, but I didn't expect her to win it. She's a pretty girl but I don't think she's anything to rave about, and I don't know for sure if she'll be strong enough to put Texas back on the map.
Last edited by Queen of the Clouds on Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:27 pm

TOMORROW IS MISS ILLINOIS USA 2020

Alexandra Plotz will give up her crown to the new Miss Illinois USA on 2 September 2019 in Bloomington, Illinois.

My prediction:

MISS ILLINOIS USA 2020: Gina Melchiorri – Chicago Athletic Clubs
1RU: Missy Galvin – Lakeshore
2RU: Michela Moe – Magnificent Mile
3RU: Olivia Pura – North Shore
4RU: Shenell Randall – Lansing

TOP 15:
Abby Foster – East Central
Ciara Jasso – Land of Lincoln
Courtney Psinas – Pekin
Cristina Perez – Bloomingdale
Dana Banzis – Palos Park
Erica Kotsovos – Naperville
Komal Sharma – Chicago
Miranda Fenzau – Orland Park
Savannah Preuss – Lincoln Park
Tamika Vantifflin – Greater Midwest
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:50 pm

ILLINOIS TOP 16:

Abby Foster – East Central
Annette Soto – Aurora
Dana Bezanis – Palos Park
Gina Melchiorri – Chicago Athletic Clubs
Julia Szumny – Darien
Komal Sharma – Chicago
Michela Moe – Magnificent Mile
Missy Galvin – Lakeshore
Olivia Pura – North Shore
Rebecca Hartfield – Skokie
Shenell Randall – Lansing
Stephanie Dearwester – Prairie State

12 of my predicted top 15 made it
Queen of the Clouds

Postby The Duchess » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:35 pm

MISS TEXAS USA: 11/19

*My winner was 4th RU
*Winner was my 2nd RU

MISS ILLINOIS USA: 8/16
*My winner was 1st RU
*Winner was my missosology

MISS ILLINOIS TEEN USA: 7/12

*My winner was missosology
*Winner was my 2nd RU

MISS WISCONSIN USA: 11/15

*My Winner was 2nd RU
*Winner was not on my list

MISS WISCONSIN TEEN USA: 10/15

*My Winner was 1st RU
* Winner was missosology

MISS WYOMING USA: 9/11

*Predicted Winner

MISS WYOMING TEEN USA: 9/13

*My winner clapped
*Eventual winner was my Top 5

MISS MONTANA USA: 9/11

*My winner was 1st RU
*Eventual winner was my 1st RU

MISS MONTANA TEEN USA: 6/8

* My Winner was Top 10
* Eventual Winner was my Top 10
MISS MICHIGAN USA:
MISS MICHIGAN TEEN USA:
MISS NORTH DAKOTA USA:
MISS NORTH DAKOTA TEEN USA:
MISS SOUTH DAKOTA USA:
MISS SOUTH DAKOTA TEEN USA:
MISS ALABAMA USA:
MISS ALABAMA TEEN USA:
MIDD IOWA USA: 11/13
- PREDICTED WINNER
MISS IOWA TEEN USA: 8/11
- Winner was my RU, My Winner was RU
MISS RHODE ISLAND USA: DNP
MISS RHODE ISLAND TEEN USA: DNP
Miss Tennessee USA: 10/13 (4/5 Top 5)

Miss Tennessee Teen USA: 7/10
- My winner was 1st RU
- Winner was not on my list
Last edited by The Duchess on Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
The Duchess

Postby The Duchess » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:51 pm

Manificent Mile, Lakeshore, North Shore, East Central and Chicago Athletics Club are the Top 5 of Miss Illinois USA
The Duchess

Postby The Duchess » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:33 pm

4th Runner-Up: Magnificent Mile
3rd Runner-Up: Lakeshore
2nd Runner-Up: East Central
1st Runner-Up: Chicago Athletics Club
Miss Illinois USA: Northshore
The Duchess

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2020 // OLIVIA PURA FOR ILLINOIS

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:56 pm

OLIVIA PURA IS MISS ILLINOIS USA 2020

Olivia had formerly been crowned Miss Illinois Teen USA 2016 and was a semifinalist at Miss Teen USA 2016. She won both the Miss Illinois Teen USA title and now the Miss Illinois USA title on her first shot.

Full results:

Miss Illinois USA 2020: Olivia Pura – North Shore
1RU: Gina Melchiorri – Chicago Athletic Clubs :%((
2RU: Abby Foster – East Central
3RU: Missy Galvin – Lakeshore
4RU: Michela Moe – Magnificent Mile

Top 16:
Annette Soto – Aurora
Dana Bezanis – Palos Park
Julia Szumny – Darien
Komal Sharma – Chicago
Rebecca Hartfield – Skokie
Shenell Randall – Lansing
Stephanie Dearwester – Prairie State

Of the semifinalists, 12 were included in my top 15 prediction, while 4 of the finalists were in my top 5 prediction. I really like Olivia and think she'll do great at Miss USA, but damn I just feel so bad for Gina Melchiorri. She has tried so hard to win this title and this was her last year of eligibility. Not only this, but she placed first runner-up to a girl who's never competed before, it must be rough for her.
Queen of the Clouds

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2020 // OLIVIA PURA FOR ILLINOIS

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:26 am

Queen of the Clouds

Postby keyss » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:04 pm

missfinlandia wrote:

Miss Texas USA 2020 is Taylor Kessler!

Unfortunately, she's too beautiful for today's Miss USA.
And too pageant experienced. They want someone random with life sills and a story. I'm already getting bored just thinking about it. (:|
keyss
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 29 Aug 1987
Profession: self employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: beauty

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2020 // WISCONSIN CONTESTANTS

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:41 pm

MISS WISCONSIN USA 2020 CONTESTANTS ARE UP

http://www.misswisconsinusa.com/wi-contestants-miss.html

Some notable contestants include Natalie Hamilton (3RU 2019; 4RU 2018), Katharine Hopfensperger (Semifinalist 2019), Robyn Oguinye (Semifinalist 2019), Terez Schwarten (Semifinalist 2019), Karly Knaus (Miss Wisconsin Teen USA 2016), and Victoria Sorone Johnston (Miss Wisconsin Teen USA 2011). Natalie is the only former runner-up competing, so this could be hers to win; the newcomer former teen titleholders could knock her out though like they did to Gina in Illinois. There are some promising complete newcomers too, but Wisconsin doesn't give out contestants' last names so I won't be able to find Instas for them.
Last edited by Queen of the Clouds on Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Queen of the Clouds

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2020 // WISCONSIN CONTESTANTS

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:55 pm

I can't find Instagrams for a lot of the Wisconsin girls strangely.

Natalie Hamilton:

Karly Knaus:

Victoria Sorone Johnston:

Terez Schwarten:
Queen of the Clouds