MISS USA 2020 // MISSISSIPPI IS MISS USA 2020 // MAJOR NEWS

Re: MISS USA 2020 // MISSISSIPPI IS MISS USA 2020

Postby Mariana Erwin » Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:43 pm

Queen of the Clouds wrote:Well now I saw another rumor. Apparently Miss USA/Miss Teen USA may split from the MUO into an independent organization run by Crystle Stewart. The MUO would still be based in NYC, while Miss USA/Miss Teen USA would be based in Los Angeles. I really like the idea of splitting Miss USA from the MUO because I hate the unfair advantages that undeserving Miss USA titleholders get at Miss Universe and I also love Crystle, but DO NOT move it to LA!!! NYC is a fashion capital of the world and our biggest city, LA is just where aspiring actors and social media influencers go to try to succeed. And would they have to fly her out to NYC for media week or just do a LA media week? NYC is the media capital of the US, not LA. I'm not saying this as just a self-centered New Yorker, I just think NYC is the best city for the titleholders.

Also apparently the Miss Universe Instagram unfollowed Paula Shugart? Weird things are happening with a lot of uncertainty.
I would actually not love this at all, although I want Crystle to be MUO president in the future. I don’t know what’s their issue with Paula, but I don’t want to conclude. The MUO should say something right now.

No more bashers in 2022, please.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbYUDqSC1UM
Mariana Erwin
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:28 pm

Crystle had dinner with Miss USA and Miss Teen USA in NYC the other day. Interesting...
Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Lawyer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties

Postby Geeyourhair » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:02 pm

Queen of the Clouds wrote:

Crystle had dinner with Miss USA and Miss Teen USA in NYC the other day. Interesting...

Who are these two guys sitting beside Crystal? I think this rumor is becoming true. I have a feeling next year's winner will not have to be housed in an apartment in NY and she will probably return to her home country just like the winners of the other pageants. They will definitely save more money with that.

If it is a new organization, Paula is probably going to be replaced. If Kim is the new owner, of course, she wants to have all the limelight to herself as the Queen of all Queens.
Geeyourhair
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby The Duchess » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:11 pm

Geeyourhair wrote:

Who are these two guys sitting beside Crystal? I think this rumor is becoming true. I have a feeling next year's winner will not have to be housed in an apartment in NY and she will probably return to her home country just like the winners of the other pageants. They will definitely save more money with that.

If it is a new organization, Paula is probably going to be replaced. If Kim is the new owner, of course, she wants to have all the limelight to herself as the Queen of all Queens.

That gorgeousness sexiness at the back is Argentine Soap Opera actor and model Sebastian Rulli.
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby Geeyourhair » Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:38 pm

The Duchess wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:

That gorgeousness sexiness at the back is Argentine Soap Opera actor and model Sebastian Rulli.

Is he Crystal's bf? He is hot.
Geeyourhair

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: Professional
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:31 pm

Geeyourhair wrote:

I don't think it works like that. Miss USA belongs to the MUO. Miss USA will only split from the MUO if the MUO doesn't want it anymore, they aren't an independent organization that can just leave. If that happens, it means Paula doesn't want it, since she's MUO president. Maybe the rumored new owners of the MUO don't want it to deal with Miss USA anymore, but Paula is still the president of the MUO so Crystle can't just come in and replace her without either going to the company that owns the MUO (IMG unless the rumors are true) or if Paula allows it herself.

After all, IMG didn't replace Paula when they bought the MUO from Trump.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Mariana Erwin » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:43 pm

itsrowdy801 wrote:
Mariana Erwin wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:
The Duchess wrote:Guess what family follows Miss Universe on IG

I just heard the rumor about the Kardashians. I'll believe it when I see it.

Wait WHAT!?! When Duchess posted that I assumed she meant the Chrisleys or something. Even though the Chrisleys are now disgraced, that's still more believable than the Kardashians owning it.

As long as Kanye keeps his MAGA paws off of the pageant, I guess that's fine, but it's definitely an interesting rumor.

The Kardashian/Jenner or more specific Kris Jenner rumor has been running around Latin groups at the beginning of the pandemic but died out after a couple runs. It came back up about 24hrs ago. Last week it started been reported Telemundo was involved

Today, there's rumors that the reigns of MUO are being (or were) fought over by the Trumps, the Kardashians, Telemundo, ABC and some even mention Signon (I don't know the spelling but it says his interest was rejected given he wasn't american). I'll inform more as I receive info
Just not the Donald, please! I'm horrified! I do not want that era to return, given that they were the ones that damaged it in the first place. As much as I want to see more things being invested in Miss Universe, I would definitely say no to the Donald or even the Kardashians. I fear that they might turn it into a reality-show-ish pageant that all will be horrified with. I would rather see ABC or CBS owning Miss Universe, not those two families.

I don't think that Trump has a chance in hell of regaining ownership of this pageant. He treated contestants horribly when he owned this organization, was racist, sexist, and an all around creep. Now he's even worse. I probably wouldn't watch anymore if he did regain ownership and my ass would learn to like MAO under that scenario. I refuse to financially support anything that man is involved in. The good news is - he won't.

Frankly, apart from Trump, I'd be perfectly fine with whomever gains ownership of MUO, as long as they put on a good show, provide the financial resources the pageant deserves, and treats contestants well. I don't care who it is, I care what they do with it.
I definitely would agree - if they came back, though, and given that I hate Miss America (especially with their “2.0” format) I might just end up watching Miss France or Miss Universe Philippines. I certainly do not want another s***show to return with all that nasty drama I remember from those years.
No more bashers in 2022, please.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbYUDqSC1UM
Mariana Erwin

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:10 pm

The plot thickens. Ki'ilani and Asya are now in Texas at Crystle Stewart's pageant training site Miss Academy. The man in the photo is Crystle's husband.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Alisa » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:18 pm

Interesting things happening!!! :#)]
Alisa
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Reading,TV,Pageants

Postby The Duchess » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:40 pm

And I oop
The Duchess

Postby The.Apprentice » Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:59 pm

To be honest, the split between Miss Universe and Miss USA/Teen USA is necessary.
Not only it has always been sketchy, but the money going into Miss USA and Teen USA is not used for Miss Universe that really needs it.

Now for Miss Universe, Paula needs to stay at least a few more years to guarantee a safe handover until she retires for good, and to ensure it doesn't become trashy and only improve in the direction MUO has taken.
The.Apprentice

Date of Birth: 13 May 1990
Profession: Engineer

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:30 pm

The.Apprentice wrote:To be honest, the split between Miss Universe and Miss USA/Teen USA is necessary.
Not only it has always been sketchy, but the money going into Miss USA and Teen USA is not used for Miss Universe that really needs it.

Now for Miss Universe, Paula needs to stay at least a few more years to guarantee a safe handover until she retires for good, and to ensure it doesn't become trashy and only improve in the direction MUO has taken.

I agree with all of that.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby The Duchess » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:55 pm

The.Apprentice wrote:To be honest, the split between Miss Universe and Miss USA/Teen USA is necessary.

I agree with all of that.

I agree too
The Duchess

Postby itsrowdy801 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:02 pm

I'm actually really excited about the prospect of Crystle buying the pageant! She is fabulous, and since she's a former titleholder I fully trust that she cares a lot about this organization and will give it lots of attention, love, and resources.
itsrowdy801

Real Life Name/Nick: Rowdy
Date of Birth: 21 Aug 1994
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Customer Service @ Travel Startup
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Comedy, Politics

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:42 am

Apparently it is confirmed. Miss USA and Miss Teen USA are now separate pageants owned by Crystle Stewart that will pay a license to the MUO. The MUO remains owned by IMG. What the CHI stylist said was a miscommunication, as he likely heard about the Miss (Teen) USA separation and assumed it included Miss Universe too. Hopefully this will solve the obvious budget and finance problems the MUO has been dealing with.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby The Duchess » Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:15 am

Apparently it is confirmed. Miss USA and Miss Teen USA are now separate pageants owned by Crystle Stewart that will pay a license to the MUO. The MUO remains owned by IMG. What the CHI stylist said was a miscommunication, as he likely heard about the Miss (Teen) USA separation and assumed it included Miss Universe too. Hopefully this will solve the obvious budget and finance problems the MUO has been dealing with.

Well it was bliss while it lasted... atleast we can improve Miss USA and Miss Teen USA even if nobody can save Miss Universe from IMG yet
The Duchess

Postby itsrowdy801 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:47 am

The Duchess wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:
baghak_gargak wrote:
The Duchess wrote:The fact that people cannot accept criticism against black candidates is ridiculous, it is not about her color for God's sake.

If Olivia Jordan or Madison Anderson sang at a Trump rally I would be the first one removing her from my favorites and I'm guessing it would be the same for people like Queens of Clouds.

It's just RIDICULOUS that now we cannot criticize anything a black queen does, did or says because it's automatically because she's black. Yes racism exists in this forum and the world, but some people have actual criticism that has NOTHING to do with their color and you shouldn't be labeled a racist just because you don't find every black queen perfect or without fault.

This is precisely why I never published the Miss Universe 2019 review, because now criticizing the 7 day shitshow (which was a disrespect to the delegates themselves to have such a crappy pageant experience) that it was it's automatically because you're a horrible person and you hate the winner.

THEY WILL ALWAYS FIND AN EXCUSE AND MAKES HER COLOR THE ISSUE WHICH IS ACTUALLY [b]NOT TRUE
it is about a woman's performance, personality, aura, expressions and gestures that matters the most not someone's color, cultural or political background or religion...[/b]

There's a handful of pageant girls I follow who like most of Trump's ig posts ranting about the "stolen election", and I'm side-eyeing the f**k out of them too. Habitually liking that garbage is a little sus.

Call them out. Who are they.

Tennessee & Florida from this year and, this one hurt, Allie Gonzalez. If Allie's really a Trumper I'mma cry :%((

Oh? Well good to know

Further confirmed @-) @-) @-) . Also Nebraska and, to the surprise of nobody, North Dakota.

Can we please have a nice liberal queen as Miss USA next year? I miss Cheslie.
itsrowdy801

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:39 am

itsrowdy801 wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:
baghak_gargak wrote:
The Duchess wrote:The fact that people cannot accept criticism against black candidates is ridiculous, it is not about her color for God's sake.

If Olivia Jordan or Madison Anderson sang at a Trump rally I would be the first one removing her from my favorites and I'm guessing it would be the same for people like Queens of Clouds.

It's just RIDICULOUS that now we cannot criticize anything a black queen does, did or says because it's automatically because she's black. Yes racism exists in this forum and the world, but some people have actual criticism that has NOTHING to do with their color and you shouldn't be labeled a racist just because you don't find every black queen perfect or without fault.

This is precisely why I never published the Miss Universe 2019 review, because now criticizing the 7 day shitshow (which was a disrespect to the delegates themselves to have such a crappy pageant experience) that it was it's automatically because you're a horrible person and you hate the winner.

THEY WILL ALWAYS FIND AN EXCUSE AND MAKES HER COLOR THE ISSUE WHICH IS ACTUALLY [b]NOT TRUE
it is about a woman's performance, personality, aura, expressions and gestures that matters the most not someone's color, cultural or political background or religion...[/b]

There's a handful of pageant girls I follow who like most of Trump's ig posts ranting about the "stolen election", and I'm side-eyeing the f**k out of them too. Habitually liking that garbage is a little sus.

Tennessee & Florida from this year and, this one hurt, Allie Gonzalez. If Allie's really a Trumper I'mma cry :%((

Oh? Well good to know

Further confirmed @-) @-) @-) . Also Nebraska and, to the surprise of nobody, North Dakota.

Just wow. Turning Point USA is a disgusting and racist organization and to see this many queens supporting it openly...

I guess sure they all come from states that voted for Trump (plus we already knew about North Dakota anyways) and pageantry in general is said to attract more right-wing women than left-wing, but still, it's dark-sided.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby itsrowdy801 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:44 am

itsrowdy801 wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:
baghak_gargak wrote:

Oh? Well good to know

Just wow. Turning Point USA is a disgusting and racist organization and to see this many queens supporting it openly...

I guess sure they all come from states that voted for Trump (plus we already knew about North Dakota anyways) and pageantry in general is said to attract more right-wing women than left-wing, but still, it's dark-sided.

Agreed. Openly supporting TPUSA is just so far beyond the pale, that really was a shock to see. Having some conservative leanings is one thing, attending Turning Point events is quite another. Idk, maybe their directors made them go /s.
itsrowdy801

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:46 am

itsrowdy801 wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:
baghak_gargak wrote:

Oh? Well good to know

Agreed. Openly supporting TPUSA is just so far beyond the pale, that really was a shock to see. Having some conservative leanings is one thing, attending Turning Point events is quite another. Idk, maybe their directors made them go /s.

=;))
Queen of the Clouds

Re: MISS USA 2020 // MAJOR NEWS

Postby The Duchess » Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:49 am

Augh, I just researched that organization. Ew.
The Duchess

Re: MISS USA 2020 // MAJOR NEWS

Postby itsrowdy801 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:04 am

The Duchess wrote:Augh, I just researched that organization. Ew.

Here's a story about the event they attended. Good Lord.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/12 ... es-florida

Quite frankly, I'm glad they all clapped now.
itsrowdy801

Re: MISS USA 2020 // MISSISSIPPI IS MISS USA 2020 // MAJOR N

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:24 am

News about the future of Miss USA is on the Road to Miss USA 2021 thread!!
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Malcanthet » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:00 am

itsrowdy801 wrote:
Malcanthet wrote:It is a sad day for freedom of speech and expression that if you support a certain candidate, certain labels will be tossed at you and you will be denied a chance to win a crown. Said what you will about Trump, some Mexican Americans supports him because guess what, just like everybody else, they do not all think alike. It is very telling that most of Trump’s critic always leave out the word “illegal” when approaching the subject of Trump and his views on Mexican illegal immigrants. The fact that if you are Mexican descent and should not support Trump speak more about the racism of Trump’s critics.

1) We don't use the word "illegal" because it's 2020 and has not been the preferred vernacular for years. They're undocumented immigrants.

2) Trump's words on the subject were alienating to so many Hispanic Americans in this country regardless of immigration status, and no matter how you slice it he's said terrible, terrible things about Hispanics in this country that has lead to division, threats, and even murder (look at the El Paso Walmart shooting)

3) I say similar things about gay Trump supporters, does that make my gay ass a homophobe too?

Illegal and undocumented. That is what you are reduced to, doublespeak and arguing over semantics.
Malcanthet
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: TCL
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1969
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Adm Asst
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Music, swimming

Postby Malcanthet » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:54 pm

The Duchess wrote:
Malcanthet wrote:It is a sad day for freedom of speech and expression that if you support a certain candidate, certain labels will be tossed at you and you will be denied a chance to win a crown. Said what you will about Trump, some Mexican Americans supports him because guess what, just like everybody else, they do not all think alike. It is very telling that most of Trump’s critic always leave out the word “illegal” when approaching the subject of Trump and his views on Mexican illegal immigrants. The fact that if you are Mexican descent and should not support Trump speak more about the racism of Trump’s critics.

1) Because a white european american going on and on about "illegal" immigration in the United States is incredibly ironic.

2) Because illegal is an incredibly fucked up word just like alien and it's 2020

3) Cry me a river because you are allowed to support whatever racist mysoginistic xenophobe you desire, but I don't have to have you on my team or support your candidacy for anything.

4) It's sad as hell when you hear a man talk disgustingly about your country and you still think that is the man you should support. My island may not be perfect, lord knows it isn't but I sure as hell won't support a man who found it acceptable to turn it into his personal punching back for 4 years.

Somehow that makes us racist too? Please

That is my country and we can use the term illegal if we please. You do not live here.
Again, anybody who have a contrary opinion you immediately use the racist, homophone and misogynist and xenophobia lie label to the point where it doesn’t matter any more. Get your ass out of the Twitter, it doesn’t reflect reality.
Malcanthet

Postby Malcanthet » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:56 pm

itsrowdy801 wrote:

1) We don't use the word "illegal" because it's 2020 and has not been the preferred vernacular for years. They're undocumented immigrants.

2) Trump's words on the subject were alienating to so many Hispanic Americans in this country regardless of immigration status, and no matter how you slice it he's said terrible, terrible things about Hispanics in this country that has lead to division, threats, and even murder (look at the El Paso Walmart shooting)

3) I say similar things about gay Trump supporters, does that make my gay ass a homophobe too?

Illegal, undocumented, talk about Orwellian doublespeak. Who is WE, white man?
Malcanthet

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:31 pm

Malcanthet wrote:
The Duchess wrote:

1) Because a white european american going on and on about "illegal" immigration in the United States is incredibly ironic.

2) Because illegal is an incredibly fucked up word just like alien and it's 2020

3) Cry me a river because you are allowed to support whatever racist mysoginistic xenophobe you desire, but I don't have to have you on my team or support your candidacy for anything.

4) It's sad as hell when you hear a man talk disgustingly about your country and you still think that is the man you should support. My island may not be perfect, lord knows it isn't but I sure as hell won't support a man who found it acceptable to turn it into his personal punching back for 4 years.

That is my country and we can use the term illegal if we please. You do not live here.
Again, anybody who have a contrary opinion you immediately use the racist, homophone and misogynist and xenophobia lie label to the point where it doesn’t matter any more. Get your ass out of the Twitter, it doesn’t reflect reality.

Actually she does live in our country so maybe try again.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby The Duchess » Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:53 pm

Malcanthet wrote:
The Duchess wrote:

I love when xenophobes don't know history or foreign policy, since "your country" decided to make a bunch of islands their colonies WE became part of "your country" and just like you can say whatever outdated and discriminatory vernacular you want. The rest of us can call you out on it, if it bothers you so much maybe you are the one who needs to get off the internet? 8-> 8->
The Duchess

Postby itsrowdy801 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:26 am

Malcanthet wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:

Illegal, undocumented, talk about Orwellian doublespeak. Who is WE, white man?

"We" means those of us with a shred of human decency, which you apparently lack. The words we use matter.
itsrowdy801

Postby itsrowdy801 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:34 am

Malcanthet wrote:
The Duchess wrote:

Well, yeah. If you don't believe that people of color are deserving of equal treatment and fairness, then I will absolutely call you a racist. If you don't believe the LGBTQ community is deserving of equal rights, I'll call you a homophobe. If you're opposed to women being their own people and making their own reproductive decisions, I'll call you a misogynist. If you go around calling immigrants "illegals" and suggesting they go back to their country, or you insinuate that Puerto Ricans aren't Americans, I'll call you a xenophobe. And I'd be correct to say it.

And if you supported/voted for a candidate who did all those things, I'd say the same things about you.
itsrowdy801

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe