MISS USA 2020 // MISSISSIPPI IS MISS USA 2020 // MAJOR NEWS

Re: MISS USA 2020 // MISSISSIPPI IS MISS USA 2020

Postby The Duchess » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:05 am

Queen of the Clouds wrote:
The Duchess wrote:Did you guys saw Lu Sierra saying there "finances" problems at MUO?

Yes I saw that. Confirmed what we all already knew.

As displeased as I am with MUO/IMG I must admit that confirmation saddened me

The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:50 am

The Duchess wrote:
The Duchess wrote:Did you guys saw Lu Sierra saying there "finances" problems at MUO?

I just wish MUO would leave IMG for an owner that will actually provide funding and help find strong sponsorship. IMG doesn't really care about the MUO brand and that shows with the lack of funding that the organization receives. I don't totally blame them, IMG is a big corporation with a lot of responsibilities, but if they can't put on a good show then they should sell MUO to an owner that will actually prove why Miss Universe is the most important pageant in the world.
Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Lawyer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties

Postby The Duchess » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:52 am

The Duchess wrote:

I just wish MUO would leave IMG for an owner that will actually provide funding and help find strong sponsorship. IMG doesn't really care about the MUO brand and that shows with the lack of funding that the organization receives. I don't totally blame them, IMG is a big corporation with a lot of responsibilities, but if they can't put on a good show then they should sell MUO to an owner that will actually prove why Miss Universe is the most important pageant in the world.

It's very sad, I don't think they ever cared much for Miss Universe and now that they are also semi broke they'll care less. Trust me, If I had money id buy it
The Duchess

Postby Natalie Mendoza » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:14 am

I love it when hypocrites choke on themselves.

-says labels like race, gender and etc. Should not stop you from critizing people.

-Yet at the same time would call someone racist because they have been critical about people of colour.

-likewise its not racist when THEY are critical at people of colour that don't have the same views? Self centred much

-Says a white man should not have views about other races, yet at the same time says race should not be a boundary for criticism. How tragic is that and full of double standards.

You people are pathetic.
You are the types of idiots who push those agendas yet why backtrack now you usless hypocrites?

Go choke in ya label like victim hood status mind :-*
Natalie Mendoza
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Love
Hobbies/Interests: Jet SKi!

Postby The Duchess » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:03 am

The rumor mills are working over time, even piling up on older rumors. Worst thing is that how MUO is being handle lately I wouldn't doubt them as much anymore, I kind of just want this edition to be over in the appropiate time but idk.
The Duchess

Postby itsrowdy801 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:11 am

The Duchess wrote:The rumor mills are working over time, even piling up on older rumors. Worst thing is that how MUO is being handle lately I wouldn't doubt them as much anymore, I kind of just want this edition to be over in the appropiate time but idk.

It's kind of hard to tell which of these difficulties are due to the pandemic, and which are due to MUO apparently being in financial turmoil. I think both are a part of it, but the pandemic is the main reason why things are so unclear right now.

Rumors have been said that they're going to have two Miss Universe editions in 2021, Miss Universe 2020 in early 2021 and Miss Universe 2021 at the normal end-of-the-year time. It'll be hard to do if they're really as cash-strapped as they currently are, and it would be a shame for Miss Universe 2020 to have an abbreviated reign, but I think they want to get back onto a more normal schedule once the pandemic is over which is a good idea. I was previously worried that would mean a shortened reign for Miss USA, but since it turns out that I don't like the new Miss USA, I'd be fine with them doing something like that lol.
itsrowdy801
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Rowdy
Date of Birth: 21 Aug 1994
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Customer Service @ Travel Startup
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Comedy, Politics

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:46 am

itsrowdy801 wrote:
The Duchess wrote:The rumor mills are working over time, even piling up on older rumors. Worst thing is that how MUO is being handle lately I wouldn't doubt them as much anymore, I kind of just want this edition to be over in the appropiate time but idk.

I was previously worried that would mean a shortened reign for Miss USA, but since it turns out that I don't like the new Miss USA, I'd be fine with them doing something like that lol.

LMAOO I had the same exact thought. Was so annoyed at the possibility of Kim or Andreia getting a super short reign but now I don't care. Perks of having a girl you don't like winning.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby The Duchess » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:53 am

itsrowdy801 wrote:

I was previously worried that would mean a shortened reign for Miss USA, but since it turns out that I don't like the new Miss USA, I'd be fine with them doing something like that lol.

LMAOO I had the same exact thought. Was so annoyed at the possibility of Kim or Andreia getting a super short reign but now I don't care. Perks of having a girl you don't like winning.

Yeah but what if Andrea Meza or Bianca Tirsin win Miss Universe a only reign 6-9 months? No. Absolutely Not.

From my contacts, and I know I'll get attacked for this, it appears they are mostly against posponing it because Zozibini doesn't want to reign for 2 years. Again, just what I've been told but it they mentioned the posibility of her wanting to be with her family and get opportunities in South Africa. There was apparently talk about her crowning a replacement/appointed queen but that she and the SA organization did not like that idea. So they are trying to make an edition that shouldn't happen yet happen. The credit of Endeavor and IMG/WME was declining before the pandemic, but with said pandemic it got even worse. There's talk that Telemundo was going to become the TV Channel to produce the 2021 pageant but they want it IN 2021. Like what happened last year with the whole venue at the last minute situation, TV channels dont want pageants out of the correspondent year. Which is why there's talks of 2 pageants in 2021.

To me it would just be insult on injury to tell the 2020 queen "Hey I know we crowned you in April or May but we need you to crown your successor before the end of the year". Just extend Zozi's reign like EVERYONE else is doing or discuss options with her, if its true she wants to leave (which im not fully sold on, but also it would make sense) then they need to sit down and make a choice.

Some pageant groups were sharing a picture talking about Miss Universe going virtual but I doubt it for several reasons. Most importantly, they mention only the Top 5 will travel to compete in a final night which is just dumb. I'm more inclined to believe the group above than this one.

The truth is we JUST got vaccines approved and young women going to a pageant in the US doesn't mean that they will be the first to get them nor does it mean that you can suddenly have all those people in a venue.
The Duchess

Postby The Duchess » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:59 am

And I can't say I would be surprised if Zozi wanted to leave because I am 200% sure that Catriona considered resigning at some point. The organization doesn't know how to promote or capitalize their winners, they are left in a NYC apartment for months. In Zozi's case, in the middle of a pandemic in a hotspot of the disease in a strange country with no family. I would have left on August to be with my family, I want to spend as much time as I got with them.

Considering the creative director of Miss SA called Madison names on a livestream and literally jumps at you on social media (yes, I've seen it first hand) if you even suggest her being appointed, I wouldn't necessarily doubt the part of Miss SA's organization not being happy with that.

But I guess time will tell which rumours are true and which aren't, one thing is for sure... that we cannot believe accounts that claim to know the host countries of 2021-2024 =;))
The Duchess

Postby itsrowdy801 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:07 am

The Duchess wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:

Yeah but what if Andrea Meza or Bianca Tirsin win Miss Universe a only reign 6-9 months? No. Absolutely Not.

From my contacts, and I know I'll get attacked for this, it appears they are mostly against posponing it because Zozibini doesn't want to reign for 2 years. Again, just what I've been told but it they mentioned the posibility of her wanting to be with her family and get opportunities in South Africa. There was apparently talk about her crowning a replacement/appointed queen but that she and the SA organization did not like that idea. So they are trying to make an edition that shouldn't happen yet happen. The credit of Endeavor and IMG/WME was declining before the pandemic, but with said pandemic it got even worse. There's talk that Telemundo was going to become the TV Channel to produce the 2021 pageant but they want it IN 2021. Like what happened last year with the whole venue at the last minute situation, TV channels dont want pageants out of the correspondent year. Which is why there's talks of 2 pageants in 2021.

To me it would just be insult on injury to tell the 2020 queen "Hey I know we crowned you in April or May but we need you to crown your successor before the end of the year". Just extend Zozi's reign like EVERYONE else is doing or discuss options with her, if its true she wants to leave (which im not fully sold on, but also it would make sense) then they need to sit down and make a choice.

Some pageant groups were sharing a picture talking about Miss Universe going virtual but I doubt it for several reasons. Most importantly, they mention only the Top 5 will travel to compete in a final night which is just dumb. I'm more inclined to believe the group above than this one.

The truth is we JUST got vaccines approved and young women going to a pageant in the US doesn't mean that they will be the first to get them nor does it mean that you can suddenly have all those people in a venue.

Yeah I really don't think they'll only invite the Top 5 to come compete. Similar rumors were flying around for Miss USA, everyone hated that idea, and they fortunately didn't do it.

Who knows how they're gonna get things together? I have acquaintances that are still travelling internationally, so it's possible (I didn't say it was a good idea, but it's possible). I don't think they're gonna do a virtual pageant, but Miss Earth did and it turned out okay for them. We'll see how they do it.

The sad fact is - regardless of how long the next Miss Universe's reign is, the majority if not the entirety of her reign will be impacted by the pandemic. One silver lining in that is, she'll always be a former Miss Universe and have all the recognition, prestige, and career prospects that come with that. I would have liked to see them just cancel everything until everything is better, but they didn't. So MUO is just going to need to figure it out and come up with a plan that makes sense for all involved.
itsrowdy801

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:22 pm

itsrowdy801 wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:

Yeah I really don't think they'll only invite the Top 5 to come compete. Similar rumors were flying around for Miss USA, everyone hated that idea, and they fortunately didn't do it.

Who knows how they're gonna get things together? I have acquaintances that are still travelling internationally, so it's possible (I didn't say it was a good idea, but it's possible). I don't think they're gonna do a virtual pageant, but Miss Earth did and it turned out okay for them. We'll see how they do it.

The sad fact is - regardless of how long the next Miss Universe's reign is, the majority if not the entirety of her reign will be impacted by the pandemic. One silver lining in that is, she'll always be a former Miss Universe and have all the recognition, prestige, and career prospects that come with that. I would have liked to see them just cancel everything until everything is better, but they didn't. So MUO is just going to need to figure it out and come up with a plan that makes sense for all involved.

What a mess. Just let Zozi resign, no one's gonna judge her for it. She's already reigned for a year and has been stuck in an epicenter of the pandemic with no family and nothing to do. I would have wanted to resign too probably. If SA actually has some vendetta against Madison (why would they? I can't think of a reason why they would) then they're being ridiculous because it's not even like whoever is reigning right now will have an interactive or exciting reign. Zozi knows that, that girl from Mississippi knows that, and Miss Universe 2020 will find that out soon.

I honestly think the MUO is lucky for the pandemic though. Before the pandemic, they stuck their queens in that UWS apartment all day and gave them nothing to do. Now, they can do the same thing and use the pandemic as their excuse, as if the situation would be any different without it. Just sell the MUO please IMG; we all know you don't care about it, it probably doesn't make you that much money, give it to someone who'll actually provide funding and allow it to be the top tier pageant it's supposed to be.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby The Duchess » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:05 pm

Guys this might be something interesting

Vicente Leonel Rodriguez Almeida, one of the stylists CHI uses in the Miss Universe pageanf for yeeears, just commented on a post that IMG is NO longer the owner of Miss Universe.

And that there will be an announcement on that soon.

I have a screenshot but i need a computer to put it here.

Ive heard that CHI and MUO are not as close as they were before but i never got double confirmation on that so i wont talk bout that until i do
The Duchess

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:09 pm

The Duchess wrote:Guys this might be something interesting

Vicente Leonel Rodriguez Almeida, one of the stylists CHI uses in the Miss Universe pageanf for yeeears, just commented on a post that IMG is NO longer the owner of Miss Universe.

And that there will be an announcement on that soon.

I have a screenshot but i need a computer to put it here.

Ive heard that CHI and MUO are not as close as they were before but i never got double confirmation on that so i wont talk bout that until i do

I just saw that. Very ominous. I would have thought we'd hear about this from the MUO and not just a CHI stylist, don't know how much he would know regardless. But still, very interesting.

If this is true I wonder how long it has been. Miss USA 2020 looked like a local pageant online livestream, not a major national pageant, and sure it's a pandemic but certain things like filming quality and cinematography shouldn't be affected by the pandemic since other countries have been able to have shows that actually look like real shows. If IMG had dropped the MUO prior to Miss USA 2020 then that could explain things, and also explain why Lu said they were having financial problems. I hope someone good picks them up.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby The Duchess » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:17 pm

Guess what family follows Miss Universe on IG
The Duchess

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:33 am

The Duchess wrote:Guess what family follows Miss Universe on IG

I just heard the rumor about the Kardashians. I'll believe it when I see it.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby itsrowdy801 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:29 am

Wait WHAT!?! When Duchess posted that I assumed she meant the Chrisleys or something. Even though the Chrisleys are now disgraced, that's still more believable than the Kardashians owning it.

As long as Kanye keeps his MAGA paws off of the pageant, I guess thats fine, but it's definitely an interesting rumor.
itsrowdy801

Postby The Duchess » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:35 am

itsrowdy801 wrote:

Wait WHAT!?! When Duchess posted that I assumed she meant the Chrisleys or something. Even though the Chrisleys are now disgraced, that's still more believable than the Kardashians owning it.

As long as Kanye keeps his MAGA paws off of the pageant, I guess that's fine, but it's definitely an interesting rumor.

The Kardashian/Jenner or more specific Kris Jenner rumor has been running around Latin groups at the beginning of the pandemic but died out after a couple runs. It came back up about 24hrs ago. Last week it started been reported Telemundo was involved

Today, there's rumors that the reigns of MUO are being (or were) fought over by the Trumps, the Kardashians, Telemundo, ABC and some even mention Signon (I don't know the spelling but it says his interest was rejected given he wasn't american). I'll inform more as I receive info
The Duchess

Postby The Duchess » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:36 am

Also, Queens of Clouds are we in the same circles and haven't noticed? =;))
The Duchess

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:41 am

The Duchess wrote:Also, Queens of Clouds are we in the same circles and haven't noticed? =;))

Lmaooo I'm in no circles I just saw a random comment on a pageantry account and assumed it was bullshit but then when I saw your post I connected the dots.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:43 am

The Duchess wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:

As long as Kanye keeps his MAGA paws off of the pageant, I guess that's fine, but it's definitely an interesting rumor.

The Kardashian/Jenner or more specific Kris Jenner rumor has been running around Latin groups at the beginning of the pandemic but died out after a couple runs. It came back up about 24hrs ago. Last week it started been reported Telemundo was involved

Today, there's rumors that the reigns of MUO are being (or were) fought over by the Trumps, the Kardashians, Telemundo, ABC and some even mention Signon (I don't know the spelling but it says his interest was rejected given he wasn't american). I'll inform more as I receive info

A big no to the Trumps. They can stay far away from the MUO. I don't love the Kardashians but realistically they'd probably do a lot to help the brand. They are A-list celebrities and can provide a tremendous amount of funding, like Trump was able to do. I don't know how I'd feel about Telemundo.

But still, I'll believe it when I see it. The Kardashians being interested in buying the MUO seems so far fetched it's laughable.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby The Duchess » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:55 am

I wouldn't mind the Kardashian/Jenner clan, they have money and contacts. ONLY thing I don't want is pageantry reality television and I hope that's not what they try
The Duchess

Postby itsrowdy801 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:46 am

The Duchess wrote:I wouldn't mind the Kardashian/Jenner clan, they have money and contacts. ONLY thing I don't want is pageantry reality television and I hope that's not what they try

The fact that they're very wealthy and can give the pageant the resources it deserves would indeed be the biggest upside. I wouldn't even be mad if they had a tie-in with a reality show because that would get new fans watching which is invaluable. I started watching pageants because I loved the show Fear Factor as a kid, and they used to have episodes with Miss USA contestants for a few years in the early aughts so I decided to watch Miss USA and fell in love with pageantry. I think IF a reality show connection is done and done well, that could be an okay idea.
itsrowdy801

Postby Geeyourhair » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:03 am

itsrowdy801 wrote:
The Duchess wrote:I wouldn't mind the Kardashian/Jenner clan, they have money and contacts. ONLY thing I don't want is pageantry reality television and I hope that's not what they try

The fact that they're very wealthy and can give the pageant the resources it deserves would indeed be the biggest upside. I wouldn't even be mad if they had a tie-in with a reality show because that would get new fans watching which is invaluable. I started watching pageants because I loved the show Fear Factor as a kid, and they used to have episodes with Miss USA contestants for a few years in the early aughts so I decided to watch Miss USA and fell in love with pageantry. I think IF a reality show connection is done and done well, that could be an okay idea.

If Miss Universe 2021 turns out to be a reality show then they can have Miss Philippines and Miss Indonesia at the forefront of the show. It will make a good reality show, lol!
Geeyourhair
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby itsrowdy801 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:09 am

Geeyourhair wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:

If Miss Universe 2021 turns out to be a reality show then they can have Miss Philippines and Miss Indonesia at the forefront of the show. It will make a good reality show, lol!

If they make the pageant itself a reality show, that's not a good idea. But putting some contestants on an existing reality show could work (although it runs the risk of fucking up their chances, as we've seen certain former contestants show their true colors on The Bachelor) or having a show about the girls' preparations for the pageant like Miss America did a while back would also be okay. But I wouldn't support them turning the pageant itself into a reality tv program.
itsrowdy801

Postby The Duchess » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:22 am

itsrowdy801 wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:

If they make the pageant itself a reality show, that's not a good idea. But putting some contestants on an existing reality show could work (although it runs the risk of fucking up their chances, as we've seen certain former contestants show their true colors on The Bachelor) or having a show about the girls' preparations for the pageant like Miss America did a while back would also be okay. But I wouldn't support them turning the pageant itself into a reality tv program.

I think IF they decide to make a reality it should be about the making OF Miss Universe 2021 or whatever, I don't want don't want confessionaries where girls are talking too much =;)) . Maybe a reality with the making of Miss Universe could dispel many misconceptions around pageantry
The Duchess

Postby Geeyourhair » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:38 am

The Duchess wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:

I think IF they decide to make a reality it should be about the making OF Miss Universe 2021 or whatever, I don't want don't want confessionaries where girls are talking too much =;)) . Maybe a reality with the making of Miss Universe could dispel many misconceptions around pageantry

A reality show about the making of the pageant or the preparations of the ladies that puts more emphasis on their wardrobe preparations, exercise, surgery, transformation, and things like that is actually boring. National pageants are doing that already and I really do not find it interesting. The only way for a reality-show pageant to work or be more interesting to audiences are those more dramas, cursing, catfight, or intense competition in the show. But doing those will put Miss Universe's reputation at stake. So whichever type of reality they will make, I think it is not a good idea for this pageant. So, please...I hope all these rumors are false.
Geeyourhair

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby The Duchess » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:45 am

Geeyourhair wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:

A reality show about the making of the pageant or the preparations of the ladies that puts more emphasis on their wardrobe preparations, exercise, surgery, transformation, and things like that is actually boring. National pageants are doing that already and I really do not find it interesting. The only way for a reality-show pageant to work or be more interesting to audiences are those more dramas, cursing, catfight, or intense competition in the show. But doing those will put Miss Universe's reputation at stake. So whichever type of reality they will make, I think it is not a good idea for this pageant. So, please...I hope all these rumors are false.

None of that is gonna help Miss Universe's reputation or the girls, it will just further create controversy and nobody will take it seriously. So I rather they don't do anything
The Duchess

Postby Mariana Erwin » Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:52 am

The Duchess wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:

Just not the Donald, please! I'm horrified! I do not want that era to return, given that they were the ones that damaged it in the first place. As much as I want to see more things being invested in Miss Universe, I would definitely say no to the Donald or even the Kardashians. I fear that they might turn it into a reality-show-ish pageant that all will be horrified with. I would rather see ABC or CBS owning Miss Universe, not those two families.
No more bashers in 2022, please.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbYUDqSC1UM
Mariana Erwin

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby itsrowdy801 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:01 am

Mariana Erwin wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:

Just not the Donald, please! I'm horrified! I do not want that era to return, given that they were the ones that damaged it in the first place. As much as I want to see more things being invested in Miss Universe, I would definitely say no to the Donald or even the Kardashians. I fear that they might turn it into a reality-show-ish pageant that all will be horrified with. I would rather see ABC or CBS owning Miss Universe, not those two families.

I don't think that Trump has a chance in hell of regaining ownership of this pageant. He treated contestants horribly when he owned this organization, was racist, sexist, and an all around creep. Now he's even worse. I probably wouldn't watch anymore if he did regain ownership and my ass would learn to like MAO under that scenario. I refuse to financially support anything that man is involved in. The good news is - he won't.

Frankly, apart from Trump, I'd be perfectly fine with whomever gains ownership of MUO, as long as they put on a good show, provide the financial resources the pageant deserves, and treats contestants well. I don't care who it is, I care what they do with it.
itsrowdy801

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:40 pm

Well now I saw another rumor. Apparently Miss USA/Miss Teen USA may split from the MUO into an independent organization run by Crystle Stewart. The MUO would still be based in NYC, while Miss USA/Miss Teen USA would be based in Los Angeles. I really like the idea of splitting Miss USA from the MUO because I hate the unfair advantages that undeserving Miss USA titleholders get at Miss Universe and I also love Crystle, but DO NOT move it to LA!!! NYC is a fashion capital of the world and our biggest city, LA is just where aspiring actors and social media influencers go to try to succeed. And would they have to fly her out to NYC for media week or just do a LA media week? NYC is the media capital of the US, not LA. I'm not saying this as just a self-centered New Yorker, I just think NYC is the best city for the titleholders.

Also apparently the Miss Universe Instagram unfollowed Paula Shugart? Weird things are happening with a lot of uncertainty.
Queen of the Clouds

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe