BINIBINING PILIPINAS 2019: MY FINAL LIST

BINIBINING PILIPINAS 2019: MY FINAL LIST

Postby andie cortes » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:21 pm

It's the most beautiful day in the Philippines! As a Catrionian, I've had the privilege to be immersed in the field of Philippine pageantry last year, being one of the legit members of Catrionians - from the bbp2018 events up to the finale where we witnessed the crowning of our queen! It was such an unforgettable and meaningful experience.

This year, there's no "Catriona" persona among all the candidates but there are a lot of top caliber ones who are so crown-hungry. Quite a stiff competition, no one knows who will get the top plum. I have one in mind since the inception of bbp2019 but somehow today a different candidate emerged as my top choice for the crown.

MISS UNIVERSE PHILIPPINES: Daraga, Albay - Julia Saubier - She's not at par with the other frontrunners in terms of beauty and body, but "hear ye, hear ye", she talks with a lot of sense. She has that Catriona fluency or wisdom, whatever you may want to call it. Touted as the dark horse of this competition, she embodies the #BeyondBeauty theme. I won't be surprised if she wins Miss Universe Philippines.

BINIBINING PILIPINAS INTERNATIONAL: Bataan - Patch Magtanong - My ultimate fave! My obvious winner since day 1. But somehow, just today, she slipped down my list to second spot to give way to the more competitive Julia Saubier. Very consistent, very articulate, very charming. This lady lawyer will give a good fight!

BINIBINING PILIPINAS SUPRANATIONAL: Pampanga - Emma Tiglao - She fits the mold of Miss Supranational. For me, she's Mutya Datul 2.0. Her angelic beauty will definitely captivate the Europeans.

BINIBINING PILIPINAS INTERCONTINENTAL: Cebu - Samantha Lo - Another sentimental favorite of mine. I am loving her accent, her flow of thoughts. The only problem is that she hardly smile when she speaks. And please, I hope she can still improve her pasarela.

BINIBINING PILIPINAS GRAND INTERNATIONAL: Talisay, Cebu - Gazini Ganados - A chameleon! She's flaming hot! A favorite of the Latin countries, if she plays her game right tonight, she'd snatch the Universe crown.

BINIBINING PILIPINAS GLOBE: Negros Occidental - Vickie Rushton - I agree that she's the face of the competition, but she's playing safe! She ain't steppin' up her game. I hope she'll do wonders tonight and cope up.

1ST RUNNER-UP: Masbate - Hannah Arnold - With that bun all the time, she's losing streak every step of the way. If she puts her hair down tonight, let's see that big reveal from this lady.

2ND RUNNER-UP: Laguna - Leren Bautista - Another frontrunner who never fails to wow us. With her pageant experience and armed with an international title, Leren would definitely let her presence be felt.

REST OF TOP 15
9. Maguindanao - Resham Saeed
10. Palawan - Samantha Bernardo
11. Malabon - Jessica Marasigan
12. Mandaue - Ilene de Vera
13. Sorsogon - Isabela Galeria
14. Puerto Princesa - Jessarie Dumaguing
15. Caloocan - Joana Tolledo

REST OF TOP 25
16. Ilocos Sur - Nicole Guerrero
17. Zamboanga - April Short
18. Pasig - Aya Abesamis
19. Pangasinan - Denielle Magno
20. Bacolod - Cassandra Chan
21. Libon, Albay - Francia Layderos
22. Polangui, Albay - Sherry Ann Tormes
23. Zamboanga Sibugay - Malka Shaver
24. Negros Oriental - Melba Macasaet
25. Iloilo - Sigrid Flores

andie cortes
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: enzo
Date of Birth: 08 Apr 1980
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: LAW Graduate
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: i'm into anything that sparks my interest.....

Return to Miss Universe