Olivia Culpo -Attention Seeker in Hollywood for Money?

Olivia Culpo -Attention Seeker in Hollywood for Money?

Postby jhunz23 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:06 am

Danny Amendola posts, then deletes rant bashing Olivia Culpo’s Instagram fame

In a lengthy Instagram post Danny Amendola confirmed that he and Olivia Culpo are not together “as of late” and bashed her Instagram habits along the way.

In what appeared to be a sweet video of his ex making pancakes posted, and then deleted, on Friday night Amendola explained in the caption that he prefers to live a private life off social media while “Olivia chooses and wants to be noticed on the internet and in Hollywood to make money.”

“Olivia believes in fishbowl lifestyle,” he wrote. “If you’re my real friend you know I’m private. My mother, brother, father and nephew are closest to me in this world and you don’t see one picture of them and that’s for their protection from those who criticize and judge.”

Although the Detroit Lions wide receiver said that him and Culpo, 26, – who has nearly four million Instagram followers – “had some amazing times together” and “the sex was f–king crazy,” he seemed to discredit her level of celebrity by saying “the cost of fame in this world doesn’t appeal to me. I play ball for one reason and that’s RESPECT.”

The 33-year-old also explained that while they were together she would get mad at him for not posting about her on Instagram.

The two dated on-and-off, with their most recent split happening in October and a reunion in January. However, months later Amendola wanted to “clear the air out here” and explain their status after “reading wild stories and seeing Olivia with other men.”

“We’ve been on and off for a long time and not together as of late!” he said.

Earlier in the week Culpo was seen by TMZ with Zedd at Coachella, which the NFL player seemed to bluntly reference in the conclusion of his no-longer-existing post.

“Not sure what’s in the future but the only thing I care about is her HAPPINESS,” he said. “And if that’s dancing with scrony little f–ks, so be it. I’m happy too.”

Reps for Culpo did not immediately respond to requests for comment, and she has not posted anything in response.

But after deleting his drawn-out post the football player shared a solo shot of him dancing with the caption, “Now that that’s over, let’s party.”

https://trib.al/sGMMJSS

jhunz23
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Re: Olivia Culpo -Attention Seeker in Hollywood for Money?

Postby bcdf1930 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:52 am

@-) @-) @-)
bcdf1930

Real Life Name/Nick: Anonymous:)
Date of Birth: 20 Nov 1984
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: IT professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books, browsing Internet

Postby manoypoe » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:47 am

SEX WAS F-G CRAZY. :-O :-O =O/ =O/ :%)) :%))
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby keyss » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:16 am

Says he's a very private person then proceeds to post some really personal stuff about his ex-girlfriend. Moron.

Olivia is an industry bicycle though so I doubt she even cares. On to the next sucker! :#)]
keyss
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 29 Aug 1987
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: self employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: beauty

Postby pacifico falafoxy » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:18 am

jhunz23 wrote:

In a lengthy Instagram post Danny Amendola confirmed that he and Olivia Culpo are not together “as of late” and bashed her Instagram habits along the way.

In what appeared to be a sweet video of his ex making pancakes posted, and then deleted, on Friday night Amendola explained in the caption that he prefers to live a private life off social media while “Olivia chooses and wants to be noticed on the internet and in Hollywood to make money.”

“Olivia believes in fishbowl lifestyle,” he wrote. “If you’re my real friend you know I’m private. My mother, brother, father and nephew are closest to me in this world and you don’t see one picture of them and that’s for their protection from those who criticize and judge.”

Although the Detroit Lions wide receiver said that him and Culpo, 26, – who has nearly four million Instagram followers – “had some amazing times together” and “the sex was f–king crazy,” he seemed to discredit her level of celebrity by saying “the cost of fame in this world doesn’t appeal to me. I play ball for one reason and that’s RESPECT.”

The 33-year-old also explained that while they were together she would get mad at him for not posting about her on Instagram.

The two dated on-and-off, with their most recent split happening in October and a reunion in January. However, months later Amendola wanted to “clear the air out here” and explain their status after “reading wild stories and seeing Olivia with other men.”

Earlier in the week Culpo was seen by TMZ with Zedd at Coachella, which the NFL player seemed to bluntly reference in the conclusion of his no-longer-existing post.

“Not sure what’s in the future but the only thing I care about is her HAPPINESS,” he said. “And if that’s dancing with scrony little f–ks, so be it. I’m happy too.”

Reps for Culpo did not immediately respond to requests for comment, and she has not posted anything in response.

But after deleting his drawn-out post the football player shared a solo shot of him dancing with the caption, “Now that that’s over, let’s party.”

I should be surprised but I am not knowing who she was from her answers at Miss USA and at Miss Universe. She comes out to me as a player but that’s her choice. I hope she finds what she is looking for in life. Fame comes from hard work on what you do, and not hopping from one stick to the next.
pacifico falafoxy
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Fico
Date of Birth: 15 Oct 1994
Profession: Healthcare
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, travelling

Postby jhunz23 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:04 pm

bcdf1930 wrote:@-) @-) @-)

well most of the FB comments were like “who” & “who”?
Hahaha
jhunz23

Postby jhunz23 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:06 pm

manoypoe wrote:SEX WAS F-G CRAZY. :-O :-O =O/ =O/ :%)) :%))

I know
She is really working so hard to breakthrough Hollywood upper list
As of now she is still widely unknown for non-pageant people.
She needs to f**k AListers or former AListers & starts her own real TV :)
jhunz23

Postby jhunz23 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:08 pm

keyss wrote:Says he's a very private person then proceeds to post some really personal stuff about his ex-girlfriend. Moron.

Olivia is an industry bicycle though so I doubt she even cares. On to the next sucker! :#)]

Well he is Football Player somehow he has to address that breakup thing i think
But yes he had to publicised that if he doesn't want the “fishbowl” lifestyle.
He could have stayed silent

But maybe he felt used & get back to Olivia via post to humiliate her.
jhunz23

Postby jhunz23 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:10 pm

pacifico falafoxy wrote:
jhunz23 wrote:

I should be surprised but I am not knowing who she was from her answers at Miss USA and at Miss Universe. She comes out to me as a player but that’s her choice. I hope she finds what she is looking for in life. Fame comes from hard work on what you do, and not hopping from one stick to the next.

Yes
Typical Hollywood Mantra: Equality, Diversity & Inclusivity. That is why they crucify people like Trump who doesnt adher to their matra!
jhunz23

Postby MariaAndreina » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:37 pm

Danny Amendola clearly had a meltdown on instagram and sounds quite salty Olivia has moved on and is bigger than him. He knew from the very beginning Olivia's life is very public and he still chose to date her. Talking about privacy when he goes on this pretty pathetic rant on instagram. :roll:

Here's the full post:

"I believe there should be a boundary btw private life and social media. Olivia believes in fishbowl lifestyle. This fundamental difference was huge in our relationship. If you're my real friend you know I'm private. My mother, brother, father and nephew are closest to me in this world and you don't see one picture of them and that's for their protection from those who criticize and judge. I believe in nailing pictures frames on the inside of my house to remind the ones I love that I care. Olivia chooses and wants to be noticed on the internet and in Hollywood to make money. Which was hard for me to understand but quickly had to learn. Where as the cost of fame in this world doesn't appeal to me. I play ball for one reason and that's RESPECT. The only reason I'm writing this post is because, whether I liked it or not, we lived in the public eye. Some of it is amazing! I've met some of the nicest people from all over the world and Olivia and I had some amazing times together.. jus like any other loving relationship we fought. A lot of the time it was my fault bc let's be honest I can be an idiot. But! Yup! She's [expletive] up too! and if you cross me I'm a hard mfer to deal with. The universe brought her and I together to enjoy life, love, and learn. We celebrated that as often as we could. And the sex was [expletive] crazy too. She gets so mad at me for not posting her on social media, but I think this [expletive] is sometimes fake, sometimes toxic, but sometimes beautiful. And I felt like she had enough pictures online anyway. Truth is I have a whole cellphone of funny, embarrassing, sexy pics IG would love to have. However living a public image isn't my choice, it's something Ive learned to deal with. Reading all these wild stories about her and I, and seeing Olivia with other men, I just wanted to personally clear the air out here. We've been on and off for a long time and not together as of late! Not sure what's in the future but the only thing I care about is her HAPPINESS. And if that's dancing with scrony little [expletive], so be it. I'm happy too. With that said! Liv! My beautiful ex-Gf! Providence's finest and Bakers Bay Pancakes . Carry on IG. @oliviaculpo"?

MariaAndreina
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Maria
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

Postby Islander1 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:11 pm

Expect him to get engage or marry a former Miss Universe/Miss World. Seems like that's the trend for Olivia's exes =;))

Nick and then Tim...
Miss Universe 2021 Top 3

USA
SPAIN
INDIA
Islander1

Date of Birth: 17 May 1994
Hobbies/Interests: Volleyball.

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:58 am

This is the biggest crock of shit I've heard, I did not follow their relationship closely but this guy seems crazy, the double standard is real:

"I believe there should be a boundary btw private life and social media. Olivia believes in fishbowl lifestyle. This fundamental difference was huge in our relationship. If you're my real friend you know I'm private. My mother, brother, father and nephew are closest to me in this world and you don't see one picture of them and that's for their protection from those who criticize and judge. I believe in nailing pictures frames on the inside of my house to remind the ones I love that I care. Olivia chooses and wants to be noticed on the internet and in Hollywood to make money."

Then why the f**k did you go on this rant on instagram Danny? He deadass contradicted himself! I'm not saying what Olivia is doing is right, but he is definitely bitter Olivia moved on, a classic move of people who have exes that are better off or more famous
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian

Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

Postby koji » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:36 am

Everything for the money... ~X(
koji

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Farmer
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Postby Skank Land » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:52 am

It’s not Olivia’s fault she’s making up for so much lost time being deprived of sex by Tim Tebow. Now she’s doing it with everyone around and her boyfriends of course can’t handle it.
Skank Land
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: JJ
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Music

Postby FutaKaNina » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:49 pm

Skank Land wrote:It’s not Olivia’s fault she’s making up for so much lost time being deprived of sex by Tim Tebow. Now she’s doing it with everyone around and her boyfriends of course can’t handle it.

:-O :-O :-O

:%)) :%)) :%))
FutaKaNina

Real Life Name/Nick: Clea
Date of Birth: 21 Jan 1991
Profession: Dreamer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Dreaming

Postby FutaKaNina » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:50 pm

Islander1 wrote:
Expect him to get engage or marry a former Miss Universe/Miss World. Seems like that's the trend for Olivia's exes =;))

Nick and then Tim...

:=p

Ha ha ha ha ha!
FutaKaNina

Postby Second Rate Citizens » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:49 pm

Skank Land wrote:It’s not Olivia’s fault she’s making up for so much lost time being deprived of sex by Tim Tebow. Now she’s doing it with everyone around and her boyfriends of course can’t handle it.

Well, better do it now before she becomes old as a grandma!
Second Rate Citizens

Real Life Name/Nick: The Second
Date of Birth: 28 Feb 1996
Profession: Planner
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Events

Postby FutaKaNina » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:32 pm

Islander1 wrote:

Nick and then Tim...

The attention-seeker Clara Sosa from Nawat’s pageant is up for grabs!

Wait, only respectable women have played roles in this trend, so far. Sosa is hardly one. =;))
FutaKaNina

Postby Skank Land » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:49 am

FutaKaNina wrote:
Islander1 wrote:

Nick and then Tim...

The attention-seeker Clara Sosa from Nawat’s pageant is up for grabs!

Wait, only respectable women have played roles in this trend, so far. Sosa is hardly one. =;))

:%)) :%)) :%))
Skank Land

Real Life Name/Nick: JJ
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Music

Return to Miss Universe