CATRIONA GRAY article in NY POST

Image



  • 9

CATRIONA GRAY article in NY POST

Postby chance2012 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:54 am

    

CASTRIONA GRAY article in NY POST


LINK:
https://nypost.com/2019/03/02/miss-univ ... -lavawalk/


chance2012
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 572
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:30 am
Location: usa
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 543
Real Life Name/Nick: jay
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: THERAPIST
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: dancing, sex
Message: Write a message here

  • 8

Re: CATRIONA GRAY article in NY POST

Postby 100Mile » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:22 am

.


The Iconic Catriona Gray. :hx :7 :hx

It could take a Lifetime to produce another PH bet like her.














.
.

GAZINI CHRISTIANA GANADOS, Miss Universe- Philippines 2019.





















.
User avatar
100Mile
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4392
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:14 pm
Country: Marshall Island (mh)
Reputation: 5763
Real Life Name/Nick: Josh
Date of Birth: 23 Mar 2040
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: MLM
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Cooking, Music, Gardening
Message: Thanx & Be Nice..

  • 11

Re: CATRIONA GRAY article in NY POST

Postby mrgary » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:31 am

Catriona Gray is definitely an iconic Miss Universe!
mrgary
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: New York, USA
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 3291
Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling
Message: "Veni, vidi, vici." - Julius Caesar; 47 B.C.

  • 2

Re: CATRIONA GRAY article in NY POST

Postby natezumba52 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:38 am

:-* :-* :-*
natezumba52
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:06 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 122
Real Life Name/Nick: Nate
Date of Birth: 02 May 1992
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Business owner
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing the web
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: CATRIONA GRAY article in NY POST

Postby baguhan » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:27 pm

Iba talaga ang level ni Cat. Pero nakakainis kasi kelangan natin I explain king ano ang red dress. Kasi naman masyadong secretive... king naglabas ng article tungkol sa history ng lava dress e di sana nung finals nailantad ang story ng dress. Dahil sa sobrang secretive ang nasabi lang ni Lu about Cat is... It is a daring dress and I like her smile... GANUN. Kung hindi masyadong maraming ekek e di sana. Nung rumarampa si Cat e sinasabi nila na volcano inspired ang evening gown niya. SAYANG... now we have to explain and explain and explain. SAYANG TALAGA
baguhan
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:14 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 116
Real Life Name/Nick: newguy
Date of Birth: 01 Nov 1987
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: parlorista
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: manggugupit
Message: nakikitsismis lang

  • 3

Re: CATRIONA GRAY article in NY POST

Postby manoypoe » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:58 pm

baguhan wrote:Iba talaga ang level ni Cat. Pero nakakainis kasi kelangan natin I explain king ano ang red dress. Kasi naman masyadong secretive... king naglabas ng article tungkol sa history ng lava dress e di sana nung finals nailantad ang story ng dress. Dahil sa sobrang secretive ang nasabi lang ni Lu about Cat is... It is a daring dress and I like her smile... GANUN. Kung hindi masyadong maraming ekek e di sana. Nung rumarampa si Cat e sinasabi nila na volcano inspired ang evening gown niya. SAYANG... now we have to explain and explain and explain. SAYANG TALAGA


KITA MO ANG MISTERYO, NAG WORK. REKLAMO KA PA NON? AT MONTHS AFTER THE CORONATION NIGHT, PINAG UUSAPAN PA RIN. MINSAN LAWAKAN DIN ANG PAG UUNAWA SA MGA BAGAY BAGAY. :-* :-*
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 47870
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 25422
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: CATRIONA GRAY article in NY POST

Postby manoypoe » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:59 pm

100Mile wrote:.


The Iconic Catriona Gray. :hx :7 :hx

It could take a Lifetime to produce another PH bet like her.














.


WE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO FIND SOMEONE LIKE HER. SOMEONE WE KNOW THAT SHE IS GOING TO WIN FROM THE VERY START. THAT THERE IS NO SUCH A THING LIKE PEAKING ON A RIGHT TIME. EVERYDAY DURING THE COMPETITION, SHE NEVER LET HER GUARD DOWN. SHE PRESENTED HERSELF LIKE SHE WAS THE QUEEN ALREADY. :=p :=p =D> =D>
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 47870
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 25422
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • -1

Re: CATRIONA GRAY article in NY POST

Postby baguhan » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:51 pm

manoypoe wrote:
baguhan wrote:Iba talaga ang level ni Cat. Pero nakakainis kasi kelangan natin I explain king ano ang red dress. Kasi naman masyadong secretive... king naglabas ng article tungkol sa history ng lava dress e di sana nung finals nailantad ang story ng dress. Dahil sa sobrang secretive ang nasabi lang ni Lu about Cat is... It is a daring dress and I like her smile... GANUN. Kung hindi masyadong maraming ekek e di sana. Nung rumarampa si Cat e sinasabi nila na volcano inspired ang evening gown niya. SAYANG... now we have to explain and explain and explain. SAYANG TALAGA


KITA MO ANG MISTERYO, NAG WORK. REKLAMO KA PA NON? AT MONTHS AFTER THE CORONATION NIGHT, PINAG UUSAPAN PA RIN. MINSAN LAWAKAN DIN ANG PAG UUNAWA SA MGA BAGAY BAGAY. :-* :-*


Hindi po ako nagrereklamo, nanghihinayang lang sa pagkakataon. If you think about it, there were millions of viewers come coronation night. Had someone from the commentators, said something about Mount Mayon, then it would have been good for its tourism. And yes po, the reason I came to this view point is because I broaden my mindset. So sino ang dapat magluwag ng pagiisip? Wag nang alamin, makitid nga ang isip e :)
baguhan
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:14 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 116
Real Life Name/Nick: newguy
Date of Birth: 01 Nov 1987
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: parlorista
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: manggugupit
Message: nakikitsismis lang

  • 2

Re: CATRIONA GRAY article in NY POST

Postby wokian2 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:18 am

baguhan wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
baguhan wrote:Iba talaga ang level ni Cat. Pero nakakainis kasi kelangan natin I explain king ano ang red dress. Kasi naman masyadong secretive... king naglabas ng article tungkol sa history ng lava dress e di sana nung finals nailantad ang story ng dress. Dahil sa sobrang secretive ang nasabi lang ni Lu about Cat is... It is a daring dress and I like her smile... GANUN. Kung hindi masyadong maraming ekek e di sana. Nung rumarampa si Cat e sinasabi nila na volcano inspired ang evening gown niya. SAYANG... now we have to explain and explain and explain. SAYANG TALAGA


KITA MO ANG MISTERYO, NAG WORK. REKLAMO KA PA NON? AT MONTHS AFTER THE CORONATION NIGHT, PINAG UUSAPAN PA RIN. MINSAN LAWAKAN DIN ANG PAG UUNAWA SA MGA BAGAY BAGAY. :-* :-*


Hindi po ako nagrereklamo, nanghihinayang lang sa pagkakataon. If you think about it, there were millions of viewers come coronation night. Had someone from the commentators, said something about Mount Mayon, then it would have been good for its tourism. And yes po, the reason I came to this view point is because I broaden my mindset. So sino ang dapat magluwag ng pagiisip? Wag nang alamin, makitid nga ang isip e :)


wag ka manghinayang because it didnt impress Lu enough. Catriona didnt need to.

Its the judges she need to impress with her mysterious dress and that is the magic there.
--
I dare all Missosologist members to use your REAL country flags on your profile. I mean, use PHILIPPINE flag, we all know y'all are pinoys hiding on a fake flag.
User avatar
wokian2
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 597
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:11 am
Location: Melbourne
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 279
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1980
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: pimp
Hobbies/Interests: watch
Message: Hello

  • 0

Re: CATRIONA GRAY article in NY POST

Postby wokian2 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:31 am

i like the "mysterious" strategy..

mahirap kasi sa pinoy fans pag nireveal ang gown before the final, dumadami ang instant armchair fashion experts sa mga forum.
--
I dare all Missosologist members to use your REAL country flags on your profile. I mean, use PHILIPPINE flag, we all know y'all are pinoys hiding on a fake flag.
User avatar
wokian2
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 597
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:11 am
Location: Melbourne
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 279
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1980
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: pimp
Hobbies/Interests: watch
Message: Hello

  • 0

Re: CATRIONA GRAY article in NY POST

Postby Agua Maldita » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:58 am

100Mile wrote:.


The Iconic Catriona Gray. :hx :7 :hx

It could take a Lifetime to produce another PH bet like her.




People said the same after Pia Wurtzbach’s win.












.
ImageImage
Image
Image
User avatar
Agua Maldita
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 11917
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:30 pm
Location: New Jersey ~ We don't fcuking like you either!!!
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 5632
Real Life Name/Nick: Alyssa
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1990
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Missosology Royalty
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants. GTL. Beach, Travel.
Message: Fuggedaboutit!!!

  • 1

Re: CATRIONA GRAY article in NY POST

Postby IWU » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:43 pm

baguhan wrote:Iba talaga ang level ni Cat. Pero nakakainis kasi kelangan natin I explain king ano ang red dress. Kasi naman masyadong secretive... king naglabas ng article tungkol sa history ng lava dress e di sana nung finals nailantad ang story ng dress. Dahil sa sobrang secretive ang nasabi lang ni Lu about Cat is... It is a daring dress and I like her smile... GANUN. Kung hindi masyadong maraming ekek e di sana. Nung rumarampa si Cat e sinasabi nila na volcano inspired ang evening gown niya. SAYANG... now we have to explain and explain and explain. SAYANG TALAGA


Kaloka ka bakla... hiyang hiya naman sayo ang mga writers... hindi sila sayo nag explain kung ano ang symbolism ng gown nya... sa mga reader nila at target audience sa new york... kahit na sinabi ni Lu nung broadcast na lava inspired ang gown nya... uulit ulitin parin yan sa mga articles... nakakaloka ang mga baklang magagaling...
User avatar
IWU
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1156
Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 11:14 pm
Location: somewhere
Country: Iraq (iq)
Reputation: 1577
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1911
Gender: Female
Profession: professional
Hobbies/Interests: none.
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: CATRIONA GRAY article in NY POST

Postby blunderer » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:06 am

Natatawa ako sa nagmamagaling na "baguhan" dyan sa itaas.
Hello Nina, here's what your latinos think of Catriona


User avatar
blunderer
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2920
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:32 am
Location: ...
Country: Tajikistan (tj)
Reputation: 2368
Real Life Name/Nick: Buong Buong Marcos
Date of Birth: 10 Feb 1988
Gender: Male
Profession: Hot
Hobbies/Interests: Menace
Message: The hypocrites will taste their own medicines soon

  • 1

Re: CATRIONA GRAY article in NY POST

Postby rainiel » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:38 am

wokian2 wrote:
baguhan wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
baguhan wrote:Iba talaga ang level ni Cat. Pero nakakainis kasi kelangan natin I explain king ano ang red dress. Kasi naman masyadong secretive... king naglabas ng article tungkol sa history ng lava dress e di sana nung finals nailantad ang story ng dress. Dahil sa sobrang secretive ang nasabi lang ni Lu about Cat is... It is a daring dress and I like her smile... GANUN. Kung hindi masyadong maraming ekek e di sana. Nung rumarampa si Cat e sinasabi nila na volcano inspired ang evening gown niya. SAYANG... now we have to explain and explain and explain. SAYANG TALAGA


KITA MO ANG MISTERYO, NAG WORK. REKLAMO KA PA NON? AT MONTHS AFTER THE CORONATION NIGHT, PINAG UUSAPAN PA RIN. MINSAN LAWAKAN DIN ANG PAG UUNAWA SA MGA BAGAY BAGAY. :-* :-*


Hindi po ako nagrereklamo, nanghihinayang lang sa pagkakataon. If you think about it, there were millions of viewers come coronation night. Had someone from the commentators, said something about Mount Mayon, then it would have been good for its tourism. And yes po, the reason I came to this view point is because I broaden my mindset. So sino ang dapat magluwag ng pagiisip? Wag nang alamin, makitid nga ang isip e :)


wag ka manghinayang because it didnt impress Lu enough. Catriona didnt need to.

Its the judges she need to impress with her mysterious dress and that is the magic there.


true, Lu has been dismissing Ph for the last editions already so meaning kahit sinong delegate natin, tumambling man yan, di pa din pupurihin ni ulikba yan.
User avatar
rainiel
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3166
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: manila, philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1435
Real Life Name/Nick: rain
Date of Birth: 08 Sep 1981
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: IT
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: miss universe
Message: viola!

  • 1

Re: CATRIONA GRAY article in NY POST

Postby 100Mile » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:28 am

Agua Maldita wrote:
100Mile wrote:.


The Iconic Catriona Gray. :hx :7 :hx

It could take a Lifetime to produce another PH bet like her.




People said the same after Pia Wurtzbach’s win.




.



Well. I'm not One of those people.. :)>- Pia's performance in Miss Universe in every round is beatable..and I was never a fan of her even during Bb. Pilipinas.. :)>- Although.her win has been memorable due to Steve Harvey fiasco.. [-O<

With Cat..she gave a flawless performance..and I love the way she handled her pageant story..Forming her own team, so focused and hands on in her training, being proud Filipino incorporating Pinoy tapestry in all her wardrobes ..and so dedicated in her chosen charities.







.
.

GAZINI CHRISTIANA GANADOS, Miss Universe- Philippines 2019.





















.
User avatar
100Mile
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4392
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:14 pm
Country: Marshall Island (mh)
Reputation: 5763
Real Life Name/Nick: Josh
Date of Birth: 23 Mar 2040
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: MLM
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Cooking, Music, Gardening
Message: Thanx & Be Nice..


Return to Miss Universe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Andreashhm, bambu, beautyexpfanatic, cize, cronista, Davidjeowl, DenCricy, DR0GO, EbonyJenkins, FeLM, hawk, Heemypat, INSURANSix, Irrelephant, jampol, Karlosnpx, kristoffer1, lingintexas, malou, manoypoe, Michae, odnalor1960, onecoolday, Patrioterh, Patriotvzs, Patriotwxh, Pavloslfw, Pavlosnvh, Robichaux, SammyJar, The Fifth Columnist, theblob, What_is_Beauty, with monkeys and 10408 guests

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology