Time to fire Marquis Bias

Re: Time to fire Marquis Bias

Postby Mildred Styles » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:11 am

I feel like Marquis read all of the criticisms online because Cat's recent looks have been decent/good. :%)) :%))

ISILDA MOREIRA FOR MISSO'S NEXT TOP MODEL

Mildred Styles
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Maria Matilda
Date of Birth: 21 Sep 1990
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: None
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby 100Mile » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:21 pm

Catriona Gray is Stunning in New York Fashion Week Together with Miss Universe Vietnam

[youtube]6iEkPqIJPmM[/youtube]

Miss Universe Catriona Gray reunites with Miss Vietnam H'Hen Nie at DAY 7 of NEW YORK FASHION WEEK.

[youtube]SVfKQZWF9MQ[/youtube]

Why the Mahárlika (Philippines) is the Wealthiest Nation in the World Today

[youtube]GcMFE8lFGMQ[/youtube]

100Mile
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Josh
Date of Birth: 23 Mar 2017
Profession: MLM
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Cooking, Music, Gardening

Postby Juan Sebastian » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:05 pm

Mildred Styles wrote:
I feel like Marquis read all of the criticisms online because Cat's recent looks have been decent/good. :%)) :%))

This is the problem, Cat is awesome and with her performance I think would have won Miss Universe no matter what country she represented. But the fact that she is from the Philippines and has a massive fan base with people slamming Marquis left and right is a huge issue. Let’s say Cat was from a country where pageants are laughed at like Italy or something, I am sure Marquis would be dressing her in whatever he saw first if that was the case! Look at Demi last year, she is from a country that does not give a f**k about Miss Universe and does not have as big of a fan base as other recent winners even though she had some great looks, his awful clothing choices made her look like the most beautiful girl in the mall not the universe and she did not deserve that. Filipinos are the biggest fans of Miss Universe which is awesome, but it should not have to take you guys to speak up for him to stop making terrible fashion choices. I swear to god if Miss Universe 2019 is from a country like Jamaica or Uruguay or Israel or somewhere that barely even knows Miss Universe exists, he will go back to the exact same patterns of bad styling again. This has been a problem for years and is a problem bigger than Cat herself and the fact that all of you are dragging Cat into this and making it about her is problematic because it distracts from the point.
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Profession: Pharmacist
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

Postby Mildred Styles » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:20 am

Juan Sebastian wrote:
Mildred Styles wrote:

This is the problem, Cat is awesome and with her performance I think would have won Miss Universe no matter what country she represented. But the fact that she is from the Philippines and has a massive fan base with people slamming Marquis left and right is a huge issue. Let’s say Cat was from a country where pageants are laughed at like Italy or something, I am sure Marquis would be dressing her in whatever he saw first if that was the case! Look at Demi last year, she is from a country that does not give a f**k about Miss Universe and does not have as big of a fan base as other recent winners even though she had some great looks, his awful clothing choices made her look like the most beautiful girl in the mall not the universe and she did not deserve that. Filipinos are the biggest fans of Miss Universe which is awesome, but it should not have to take you guys to speak up for him to stop making terrible fashion choices. I swear to god if Miss Universe 2019 is from a country like Jamaica or Uruguay or Israel or somewhere that barely even knows Miss Universe exists, he will go back to the exact same patterns of bad styling again. This has been a problem for years and is a problem bigger than Cat herself and the fact that all of you are dragging Cat into this and making it about her is problematic because it distracts from the point.

Well, all I can say is I hope he learned something from this because you are right, I would think he'd still be giving something mediocre to the girl if the winner was from an unknown country but He should have done his job if he didn't want any backlash now he angered the most intense fans in pageantry. :%))
I'll give him a pass for that fur coat ensemble but I still want MUO to hire a new stylist.

ISILDA MOREIRA FOR MISSO'S NEXT TOP MODEL

Mildred Styles

Real Life Name/Nick: Maria Matilda
Date of Birth: 21 Sep 1990
Profession: None
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Juan Sebastian » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:38 pm

Mildred Styles wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
Mildred Styles wrote:

Well, all I can say is I hope he learned something from this because you are right, I would think he'd still be giving something mediocre to the girl if the winner was from an unknown country but He should have done his job if he didn't want any backlash now he angered the most intense fans in pageantry. :%))
I'll give him a pass for that fur coat ensemble but I still want MUO to hire a new stylist.

I mean any solid look is a step in the right direction but it doesn’t mean that the rest of his looks are not shit! I think the MUO needs to put him in his place and find someone new. But what might be a cool idea is instead of having a stylist because often they can be a bit overbearing, why not give the girls a certain amount of money each month and a list of appearances they will be attending and have Esther Swan take the girls around New York City to buy clothes which they could keep after their reign is over and then put together outfits on their own for each appearance and have Paula approve of it beforehand! It’s empowering because the girls will be in charge of their own image and it will give them the opportunity to show off their own taste instead of some stylists taste and at this point, I trust the girls way more than Marquis.
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian

Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Profession: Pharmacist
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

Postby Perfecta REBORN » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:05 am

Juan Sebastian wrote:
Perfecta REBORN wrote:

[youtube]qmLsM_LsgIY[/youtube]
https://www.instagram.com/p/6kCHOZnAoX/
Perfecta REBORN
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Perfecta (Marta Zamora)
Date of Birth: 20 Jun 1984
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: Mayordoma en Hacienda Santibañez
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: mayordoma
Message: BANGUNGOT ng MISSO & I give extra NIGGAH POINTS! :)

Postby MISSUNIVERSEFANS » Sat May 04, 2019 1:53 am

According to his Instagram story, he is NO LONGER the stylist for MUO. Sarah's final look was his last with MUO titleholders. :D/
MISSUNIVERSEFANS

Date of Birth: 19 Jan 1995
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Undisclosed
Hobbies/Interests: Undisclosed

Postby kurara beauty chupana » Sat May 04, 2019 7:11 am

MISSUNIVERSEFANS wrote:According to his Instagram story, he is NO LONGER the stylist for MUO. Sarah's final look was his last with MUO titleholders. :D/

OMG! He was fired?
kurara beauty chupana
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: kurara
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1985
Profession: model
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: collecting cute guys
Message: peke ilong, peke baba, peke boobs....di ba dapat natural?

Previous

Return to Miss Universe