Time to fire Marquis Bias

Image



  • 1

Re: Time to fire Marquis Bias

Postby Mildred Styles » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:11 am

    

I feel like Marquis read all of the criticisms online because Cat's recent looks have been decent/good. :%)) :%))



ISILDA MOREIRA FOR MISSO'S NEXT TOP MODEL

Mildred Styles
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1473
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:48 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1877
Real Life Name/Nick: Maria Matilda
Date of Birth: 21 Sep 1990
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Anthropology student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: History <3333
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Time to fire Marquis Bias

Postby 100Mile » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:21 pm

.


Catriona Gray is Stunning in New York Fashion Week Together with Miss Universe Vietnam






Miss Universe Catriona Gray reunites with Miss Vietnam H'Hen Nie at DAY 7 of NEW YORK FASHION WEEK.
























.
.

Philippines - Land of enchanted Islands | Epic Cinematic





















.
100Mile
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4473
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:14 pm
Country: Marshall Island (mh)
Reputation: 5862
Real Life Name/Nick: Josh
Date of Birth: 23 Mar 2040
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: MLM
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Cooking, Music, Gardening
Message: Thanx & Be Nice..

  • 0

Re: Time to fire Marquis Bias

Postby Juan Sebastian » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:05 pm

Mildred Styles wrote:
I feel like Marquis read all of the criticisms online because Cat's recent looks have been decent/good. :%)) :%))


This is the problem, Cat is awesome and with her performance I think would have won Miss Universe no matter what country she represented. But the fact that she is from the Philippines and has a massive fan base with people slamming Marquis left and right is a huge issue. Let’s say Cat was from a country where pageants are laughed at like Italy or something, I am sure Marquis would be dressing her in whatever he saw first if that was the case! Look at Demi last year, she is from a country that does not give a f**k about Miss Universe and does not have as big of a fan base as other recent winners even though she had some great looks, his awful clothing choices made her look like the most beautiful girl in the mall not the universe and she did not deserve that. Filipinos are the biggest fans of Miss Universe which is awesome, but it should not have to take you guys to speak up for him to stop making terrible fashion choices. I swear to god if Miss Universe 2019 is from a country like Jamaica or Uruguay or Israel or somewhere that barely even knows Miss Universe exists, he will go back to the exact same patterns of bad styling again. This has been a problem for years and is a problem bigger than Cat herself and the fact that all of you are dragging Cat into this and making it about her is problematic because it distracts from the point.
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 9282
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:45 am
Location: Bogotá//Vegas
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 7721
Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: clap for the heavyweight champ me, but I couldn't do it all alone we

  • 1

Re: Time to fire Marquis Bias

Postby Mildred Styles » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:20 am

Juan Sebastian wrote:
Mildred Styles wrote:
I feel like Marquis read all of the criticisms online because Cat's recent looks have been decent/good. :%)) :%))


This is the problem, Cat is awesome and with her performance I think would have won Miss Universe no matter what country she represented. But the fact that she is from the Philippines and has a massive fan base with people slamming Marquis left and right is a huge issue. Let’s say Cat was from a country where pageants are laughed at like Italy or something, I am sure Marquis would be dressing her in whatever he saw first if that was the case! Look at Demi last year, she is from a country that does not give a f**k about Miss Universe and does not have as big of a fan base as other recent winners even though she had some great looks, his awful clothing choices made her look like the most beautiful girl in the mall not the universe and she did not deserve that. Filipinos are the biggest fans of Miss Universe which is awesome, but it should not have to take you guys to speak up for him to stop making terrible fashion choices. I swear to god if Miss Universe 2019 is from a country like Jamaica or Uruguay or Israel or somewhere that barely even knows Miss Universe exists, he will go back to the exact same patterns of bad styling again. This has been a problem for years and is a problem bigger than Cat herself and the fact that all of you are dragging Cat into this and making it about her is problematic because it distracts from the point.


Well, all I can say is I hope he learned something from this because you are right, I would think he'd still be giving something mediocre to the girl if the winner was from an unknown country but He should have done his job if he didn't want any backlash now he angered the most intense fans in pageantry. :%))
I'll give him a pass for that fur coat ensemble but I still want MUO to hire a new stylist.

ISILDA MOREIRA FOR MISSO'S NEXT TOP MODEL

Mildred Styles
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1473
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:48 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1877
Real Life Name/Nick: Maria Matilda
Date of Birth: 21 Sep 1990
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Anthropology student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: History <3333
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Time to fire Marquis Bias

Postby Juan Sebastian » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:38 pm

Mildred Styles wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
Mildred Styles wrote:
I feel like Marquis read all of the criticisms online because Cat's recent looks have been decent/good. :%)) :%))


This is the problem, Cat is awesome and with her performance I think would have won Miss Universe no matter what country she represented. But the fact that she is from the Philippines and has a massive fan base with people slamming Marquis left and right is a huge issue. Let’s say Cat was from a country where pageants are laughed at like Italy or something, I am sure Marquis would be dressing her in whatever he saw first if that was the case! Look at Demi last year, she is from a country that does not give a f**k about Miss Universe and does not have as big of a fan base as other recent winners even though she had some great looks, his awful clothing choices made her look like the most beautiful girl in the mall not the universe and she did not deserve that. Filipinos are the biggest fans of Miss Universe which is awesome, but it should not have to take you guys to speak up for him to stop making terrible fashion choices. I swear to god if Miss Universe 2019 is from a country like Jamaica or Uruguay or Israel or somewhere that barely even knows Miss Universe exists, he will go back to the exact same patterns of bad styling again. This has been a problem for years and is a problem bigger than Cat herself and the fact that all of you are dragging Cat into this and making it about her is problematic because it distracts from the point.


Well, all I can say is I hope he learned something from this because you are right, I would think he'd still be giving something mediocre to the girl if the winner was from an unknown country but He should have done his job if he didn't want any backlash now he angered the most intense fans in pageantry. :%))
I'll give him a pass for that fur coat ensemble but I still want MUO to hire a new stylist.


I mean any solid look is a step in the right direction but it doesn’t mean that the rest of his looks are not shit! I think the MUO needs to put him in his place and find someone new. But what might be a cool idea is instead of having a stylist because often they can be a bit overbearing, why not give the girls a certain amount of money each month and a list of appearances they will be attending and have Esther Swan take the girls around New York City to buy clothes which they could keep after their reign is over and then put together outfits on their own for each appearance and have Paula approve of it beforehand! It’s empowering because the girls will be in charge of their own image and it will give them the opportunity to show off their own taste instead of some stylists taste and at this point, I trust the girls way more than Marquis.
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 9282
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:45 am
Location: Bogotá//Vegas
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 7721
Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: clap for the heavyweight champ me, but I couldn't do it all alone we

  • 1

Re: Time to fire Marquis Bias

Postby Perfecta REBORN » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:05 am

Juan Sebastian wrote:
Perfecta REBORN wrote:
I feel like Marquis read all of the criticisms online because Cat's recent looks have been decent/good. :%)) :%))


This is the problem, Cat is awesome and with her performance I think would have won Miss Universe no matter what country she represented. But the fact that she is from the Philippines and has a massive fan base with people slamming Marquis left and right is a huge issue. Let’s say Cat was from a country where pageants are laughed at like Italy or something, I am sure Marquis would be dressing her in whatever he saw first if that was the case! Look at Demi last year, she is from a country that does not give a f**k about Miss Universe and does not have as big of a fan base as other recent winners even though she had some great looks, his awful clothing choices made her look like the most beautiful girl in the mall not the universe and she did not deserve that. Filipinos are the biggest fans of Miss Universe which is awesome, but it should not have to take you guys to speak up for him to stop making terrible fashion choices. I swear to god if Miss Universe 2019 is from a country like Jamaica or Uruguay or Israel or somewhere that barely even knows Miss Universe exists, he will go back to the exact same patterns of bad styling again. This has been a problem for years and is a problem bigger than Cat herself and the fact that all of you are dragging Cat into this and making it about her is problematic because it distracts from the point.


Well, all I can say is I hope he learned something from this because you are right, I would think he'd still be giving something mediocre to the girl if the winner was from an unknown country but He should have done his job if he didn't want any backlash now he angered the most intense fans in pageantry. :%))
I'll give him a pass for that fur coat ensemble but I still want MUO to hire a new stylist.
ISILDA MOREIRA FOR MISSO'S NEXT TOP MODEL
Perfecta REBORN
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 1857
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:56 pm
Country: Mexico (mx)
Reputation: -577
Real Life Name/Nick: Perfecta (Marta Zamora)
Date of Birth: 20 Jun 1984
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: Mayordoma en Hacienda Santibañez
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: mayordoma
Message: BANGUNGOT ng MISSO & I give extra NIGGAH POINTS! :)

  • 1

Re: Time to fire Marquis Bias

Postby MISSUNIVERSEFANS » Sat May 04, 2019 1:53 am

According to his Instagram story, he is NO LONGER the stylist for MUO. Sarah's final look was his last with MUO titleholders. :D/
MISSUNIVERSEFANS
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 5821
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 10:45 am
Country: Malaysia (my)
Reputation: 3972
Date of Birth: 19 Jan 1995
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Artist
Hobbies/Interests: Drawing

  • 0

Re: Time to fire Marquis Bias

Postby kurara beauty chupana » Sat May 04, 2019 7:11 am

MISSUNIVERSEFANS wrote:According to his Instagram story, he is NO LONGER the stylist for MUO. Sarah's final look was his last with MUO titleholders. :D/


OMG! He was fired?
kurara beauty chupana
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 12:20 pm
Location: burundi
Country: Burundi (bi)
Reputation: 144
Real Life Name/Nick: kurara
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: model
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: collecting cute guys
Message: peke ilong, peke baba, peke boobs....di ba dapat natural?

Previous

Return to Miss Universe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aieseifer, boboro, Brighter, cottonbuds, janet_emperado, Majestic-12 [Bot], ManMeat, Michae, MichaelRoori, mysticV, pearl26

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology