Lu Sierra is a CLOWN

Re: Lu Sierra is a CLOWN

Postby IWU » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:07 pm

BeautyBeach wrote:
Xeighdee_Gabriel wrote:
BeautyBeach wrote:
mrgary wrote:
BeautyBeach wrote:lu was the one that made catriona, if there was no lu then there is no catriona, can't imagine the sour bitches here thinking catriona is better than lu, it's the other way round you clowns >:)

Dude, where on earth have you been? It was Caloy Buendia who taught Cat the works and Cat executed them perfectly. It was never Lu who taught Cat the lava walk . . . never was and never will be.

of cos it was lu, caloy taught the prelimary techniques but it was lu who imparted the SKILLS, everybody knows that!

Oh my Gosh! where have you been dear? IF she really taught her, she should have hyped her and :be proud of her. Not even once did she put Philippines in her bets on all comments during the coronation night. :-@ :-@

may lu feels that catriona should be representing australia and not pinoyland, biting the hand that feed her, ungrateful bitch =;))

Your english is shit... improve your grammar first before even try using idioms.

IWU
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1911
Profession: professional
Hobbies/Interests: none.

Postby Xeighdee_Gabriel » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:23 pm

BeautyBeach wrote:
Xeighdee_Gabriel wrote:
BeautyBeach wrote:
mrgary wrote:
BeautyBeach wrote:lu was the one that made catriona, if there was no lu then there is no catriona, can't imagine the sour bitches here thinking catriona is better than lu, it's the other way round you clowns >:)

Dude, where on earth have you been? It was Caloy Buendia who taught Cat the works and Cat executed them perfectly. It was never Lu who taught Cat the lava walk . . . never was and never will be.

of cos it was lu, caloy taught the prelimary techniques but it was lu who imparted the SKILLS, everybody knows that!

Oh my Gosh! where have you been dear? IF she really taught her, she should have hyped her and :be proud of her. Not even once did she put Philippines in her bets on all comments during the coronation night. :-@ :-@

may lu feels that catriona should be representing australia and not pinoyland, biting the hand that feed her, ungrateful bitch =;))

I am so sorry for you. It seems like you are in a world of your own. Did you even watch Catriona's inteviews? She specifically said she is of FILIPINA and SCOTTISH descent. And that she was borne in Australia. I don't think Australia is the one feeding her bitch, she was working on her own since she was on her teens. SHe got a modeling carreer!
Xeighdee_Gabriel

Real Life Name/Nick: Gabby
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1991
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Adjudicator
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:23 pm

Xeighdee_Gabriel wrote:
BeautyBeach wrote:
Xeighdee_Gabriel wrote:
BeautyBeach wrote:
mrgary wrote:

I am so sorry for you. It seems like you are in a world of your own. Did you even watch Catriona's inteviews? She specifically said she is of FILIPINA and SCOTTISH descent. And that she was borne in Australia. I don't think Australia is the one feeding her bitch, she was working on her own since she was on her teens. SHe got a modeling carreer!

Still Aussie tho. She might enjoy the idea to call herself Filipina. But the fact of the matter is she's Australian, born and raised.
Nina Cleopatra
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

Postby BitterBtwnNepalNPakistan » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:02 am

LovelyClapperCountry wrote:
mrgary wrote:
BeautyBeach wrote:
mrgary wrote:

Are you fucking out of your mind??!

Flopping “Beauty Beach” Nina was so desperately busy looking for a replacement gown for cheap Kiki throughout the Miss Universe season that she was clueless to the actual goings-on. :%))

The poor Kiki girl didn't bring a decent wardrobe and didn't look fresh at all during Finals. Her Top 5 placement was a gift!

And this Nina creature is just a pathetic, in-denial Philippines fan.
BitterBtwnNepalNPakistan

Real Life Name/Nick: Xen
Date of Birth: 20 Jan 1984
Profession: TF
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby BitterBtwnNepalNPakistan » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:05 am

Xeighdee_Gabriel wrote:
BeautyBeach wrote:
Xeighdee_Gabriel wrote:
BeautyBeach wrote:
mrgary wrote:

While Nina creature's biggest accomplishment is being a Missosology troll. So sad.
BitterBtwnNepalNPakistan

Real Life Name/Nick: Xen
Date of Birth: 20 Jan 1984
Profession: TF
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby BeautyBeach » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:55 am

Nina Cleopatra wrote:
Xeighdee_Gabriel wrote:
BeautyBeach wrote:
Xeighdee_Gabriel wrote:
BeautyBeach wrote:
mrgary wrote:

Still Aussie tho. She might enjoy the idea to call herself Filipina. But the fact of the matter is she's Australian, born and raised.

I wonder why catriona didn't take part in Miss universe Australia? Maybe she knows she won't stand a chance with the pure breed white girls @-)
Can't wait for Miss Universe 2020 in Hollywood, Florida on 16 May 2021!
BeautyBeach

Location: Forbes Park, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Date of Birth: 08 Aug 1988
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Most beautiful & kindest person on Missosology
Hobbies/Interests: Shopping, sunbathing and being gorgeous!
Message: I LOVE EVERYONE OF YOU, I REALLY DO! PROUD TO BE FILIPINO!!

Postby ne0n » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:18 am

BeautyBeach wrote:
Nina Cleopatra wrote:
Xeighdee_Gabriel wrote:
BeautyBeach wrote:
Xeighdee_Gabriel wrote:
BeautyBeach wrote:
mrgary wrote:

I wonder why catriona didn't take part in Miss universe Australia? Maybe she knows she won't stand a chance with the pure breed white girls @-)

The fact of the matter is that a mixed Asian-white girl beat other pure white girls in last year's Miss Universe Australia and she eventually clapped hard for Catriona.

If Catriona had represented another strong-sash country like Australia with the same preparation she did as Miss Philippines, no denying that it will still be slam-dunk win for her at Miss Universe.
ne0n
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: ne0n
Date of Birth: 04 Apr 2010
Profession: Medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Previous

Return to Miss Universe