Page 1 of 1

OMG Taleyblue was right about Catriona

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:35 am
by blunderer

Re: OMG Taleyblue was right about Catriona

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:06 am
by micoexpress5
Majority of people around the world love the new Miss Universe. There would be few haters and will try to bring her down, n these few people will try to annoy her fans and provoke them in social media ....... Piece of advice to Filipinos ...ignore the baits and provocateurs. When u react badly the haters won n will associate such bad reactions to Miss Gray! You don’t have to respond to every criticism she gets.

Re: OMG Taleyblue was right about Catriona

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:09 am
by taleyblue
Ofcause she need to be nice to win the crown!he said your team prepared her so well!!i hope that one day she will come back to visiting that young kids did a fake supporting to her!!!i can’t wait!!! >:)

Re: OMG Taleyblue was right about Catriona

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:47 am
by oliv2068
The Bashers and Haters will always be there ... You can't please everyone but there's NO need to pleased them. Let their INSECURITIES eat them =;)) =;)) =;)) ... the hardest thing to admit is ... You cannot ARGUE with SUCCESS ... LOSERS will always a be LOSERS (for LIFE) ... [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X ... Oh well, before the year end (2018) ... let's SPREAD LOVE ... rather than HATRED !!! :hx :hx :hx

Re: OMG Taleyblue was right about Catriona

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:58 am
by chinchansoo
TaleyBlue is Nina's long lost brother. With full of hatred and insecurities, I wonder how will they celebrate New Year's eve tonight :-j :-j :-j ,. Happy New Year!!! Miss Universe 2018 is Miss Philippines, >=p >=p >=p >=p

Re: OMG Taleyblue was right about Catriona

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:45 am
by blunderer
taleyblue wrote:Ofcause she need to be nice to win the crown!he said your team prepared her so well!!i hope that one day she will come back to visiting that young kids did a fake supporting to her!!!i can’t wait!!! >:)


Still doesn't change the fact that Cat is loved by your countrymen and we won in your hometurf. Something Chalita wanted to do.

Re: OMG Taleyblue was right about Catriona

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:21 am
by amigofernandojose
blunderer wrote:
taleyblue wrote:Ofcause she need to be nice to win the crown!he said your team prepared her so well!!i hope that one day she will come back to visiting that young kids did a fake supporting to her!!!i can’t wait!!! >:)


Still doesn't change the fact that Cat is loved by your countrymen and we won in your hometurf. Something Chalita wanted to do.


Taleyblue I know you can read this karaoke version ....... Pee mai liew, teewa khun yang mai preeyan. Sawasdee pee mai. :)>- :)>-

Re: OMG Taleyblue was right about Catriona

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:03 am
by goddessoxana27
taleyblue wrote:Ofcause she need to be nice to win the crown!he said your team prepared her so well!!i hope that one day she will come back to visiting that young kids did a fake supporting to her!!!i can’t wait!!! >:)


sad you're sill a beggar and a total attention seeker...

I suggest... Get a sharp


Knife... A jungle bolo is the best


Stab yourself thousand times until yoir family can use you

To feed your askal dogs at home...


Sure did, you will made us all happier this coming new year!!!!


@-) @-) =;)) 8-} 8-}

Re: OMG Taleyblue was right about Catriona

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:17 am
by sarahmarrow
taleyblue wrote:Ofcause she need to be nice to win the crown!he said your team prepared her so well!!i hope that one day she will come back to visiting that young kids did a fake supporting to her!!!i can’t wait!!! >:)


GO TO HELL YOU JEALOUS BITCH!

A THAI BEAUTY WILL NEVER WIN THEIR 3rd MISS MISS UNIVERSE UNTIL YOUR COUNTRY PRODUCED A WELL SPOKEN QUEEN LIKE CATRIONA.

TEACH YOUR QUEEN HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH FIRST!!!

P0T@NG1NA IN@ M0 P0!!

Re: OMG Taleyblue was right about Catriona

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:45 am
by mrgary
Taleyblue, win a crown first then we'll talk. In the meantime, stop claiming you're the powerhouse of Asia because it makes all of us cringe and makes you look PATHETIC.

Re: OMG Taleyblue was right about Catriona

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:20 pm
by micoexpress5
>>> am pretty sure taleyblue is laughing :%)) he is getting the reactions he wanted.... :%((

Re: OMG Taleyblue was right about Catriona

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:30 am
by MissoCA
blunderer wrote:


Well said. Again, she is the TOTAL PACKAGE, a real star! Matter of fact, I can honestly say, this year's contest was perhaps the best I've seen. If you look at the Top 3, you want to hug them all and be their best friends and that's what it's all about - being able to connect with people, a true ambassador. All three girls were just warm and sweet.

Re: OMG Taleyblue was right about Catriona

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:17 am
by taleyblue
mrgary wrote:Taleyblue, win a crown first then we'll talk. In the meantime, stop claiming you're the powerhouse of Asia because it makes all of us cringe and makes you look PATHETIC.
thailand will win will produce high caliber asian beauty Miss Universe!!a thai blood!no need German&Aussie blood to win!no politic behind!! >:)

Re: OMG Taleyblue was right about Catriona

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:21 am
by taleyblue
Without German&Aussie blood!!as an asian I will only proud of a real asian Miss Universe!!

Re: OMG Taleyblue was right about Catriona

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:29 am
by taleyblue
chinchansoo wrote: TaleyBlue is Nina's long lost brother. With full of hatred and insecurities, I wonder how will they celebrate New Year's eve tonight :-j :-j :-j ,. Happy New Year!!! Miss Universe 2018 is Miss Philippines, >=p >=p >=p >=p
nothing special !!stay at my home with my family!we r happy!we not drink !no!my sister will marry on this 14 feb with a great guy!!this make us more happy for 2019!!! >=p

Re: OMG Taleyblue was right about Catriona

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:31 am
by taleyblue
Be proud to win Miss Universe in a motherland Php!!Thailand is a mother of Miss Universe!! >:)

Re: OMG Taleyblue was right about Catriona

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:40 am
by taleyblue
Julia was so right about Catriona!!poor Miss Universe!! [-X

Re: OMG Taleyblue was right about Catriona

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:55 am
by 100Mile
.

You're wrong.. :D/She's regretting now.. <:-P Julia was slapped twice when both MW Top 5 finalists MClean and Gray won Miss Universe in your country .. >:) That was sweet victory. =D>


taleyblue wrote:Julia was so right about Catriona!!poor Miss Universe!! [-X










.

Re: OMG Taleyblue was right about Catriona

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:13 pm
by blunderer
taleyblue wrote:Julia was so right about Catriona!!poor Miss Universe!! [-X


We still won in Thailand. In fact many Filipino representatives have won in Thailand.

Re: OMG Taleyblue was right about Catriona

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:44 pm
by ElsaHimala
blunderer wrote:
taleyblue wrote:Julia was so right about Catriona!!poor Miss Universe!! [-X


We still won in Thailand. In fact many Filipino representatives have won in Thailand.


A double slap for TaleyBlue =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Re: OMG Taleyblue was right about Catriona

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:04 pm
by micoexpress5
Why do fish eat baits connected to a hook?

Answer: Some have no brains n others have tiny brains ! :)>-