SIGN THIS PETITION! No to LCS: Miss Universe Philippines

SIGN THIS PETITION! No to LCS: Miss Universe Philippines

Postby lesham » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:18 pm

SIGN HERE: https://www.change.org/p/miss-universe- ... in-in-bpci

BPCI: The true gateway for Filipinas to make a difference in the world

This is one thing that many pageant fans do not realize. BINIBINING PILIPINAS CHARITIES is a reputable organization and one way for BPCI to perform their community advocacy is through donations/honorariums received from private corporations/governments when the beauty queens are invited to do their jobs such as Public Speaking about an advocacy, judge a pageant, endorse ...a product, etc. If BPCI will lose the top plum, it will mean the demise of MANY communities that they support both in Metro Manila and the provinces. BPCI has been supporting the ccommunities since the 1960s and it's hard to think that the support will be divided. BPCI donates ALL OF ITS EARNINGS (Honorarium and payment of these private organizations/governments) to orphanages, daycare centers, calamaty centers (when it happens), hospitals such as PGH and AFP hospital and bringing of indigent children by hosting Disney on Ice.

I'm sure LCS will promote an advocacy of its own too. But let us not forget that the TRUE RELEVANCE of Binibining Pilipinas lies in more than just the quest for the True Filipina Beauty and not on thinking about who can be sent to Miss Universe/International from its roster of crowned queens.

BINIBINING PILIPINAS IS AN ADVOCACY IN ITSELF. Losing a crown may impede donations given to this advocacy but BPCI has been a legacy since the 1960s. Our support should be given not only to the glitz, fame and representatives but to the mother organization who also fights to helo these young Filipinas to be a torch-bearer of community advocacies that they and BPCI jointly supports.

As what BPCI have said in their official website, "Binibining Pilipinas is the TRUE GATEWAY to many meaningful opportunities to be able to make a difference in the world, with its enduring commitment to various humanitarian causes."

SIGN HERE: https://www.change.org/p/miss-universe- ... in-in-bpci

Please share this petition to your friends. Thank you!

Thank you FunX3 for this amazing collage!
ALPHA OF 2010s
MW-2013
MU-1969,1973,2015,2018
MI-1964,1970,1979,2005,2013,2016
ME-2008,2014,2015,2017
MS- 2013
MIC- 2018
lesham
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Lesham
Date of Birth: 22 Nov 1997
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Re: SIGN THIS PETITION! No to LCS: Miss Universe Philippines

Postby beautywatchnyc » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:59 pm

For a bit of trivia: This has been and still is one of BPCI's major commitments to helping the indigents within its reach. These projects have been going on for a time since the inception and subsequent registration by BPCI with the SEC as a non-stock, non-profit organization.

MSMdeA and hubby Jorge Araneta shun publicity and would rather evade unnecessary noise about their tract involvement with charitable organizations and BPCI's on-going projects for the needy. As main donors, the couple and their immediate staff would rather keep a muted distance. Notwithstanding, MSMdeA has direct access to and has the support of reputed businessmen and of the diplomatic corp during her term as Consul General of Colombia to the Philippines and this region of the world. The husband-and-wife team is well in sync with individuals of good repute, businessmen with corporate responsibility, and compassionate friends come to the couple's rescue when the need arises.

Being the owner of a charitable organization, the Araneta Group has been pre-qualified by the appropriate government agency to avail of personal income and corporate tax exemptions. It's hard to imagine how the Aranetas can permit to lose those privileges and exemptions once the MUP franchise is taken by a new player. It should be noted that the takeover will not be an easy walk in the park knowing that the Aranetas will mount a solid front to retain the franchise as it comes up for rebid. Those in the know are familiar with the criteria that have to be met for MUP franchise renewal - - it's exorbitant in peso units - - they're tough yet remained in the hands of the Aranetas owing their business acumen, industry relations and reputation, and proprietary ownership of existing multi-million facilities and the requisite infrastructures, and a proven record gained through the years of international pageant experience. All these, the new franchisee has to be able to accomplish to meet stringent criteria and the ToA for franchise rights as imposed by the MUO/IMG.

I'm hoping that the new franchise owner can build on the legacy of positive change for the greater good of the greater majority of Filipinos and all beauty pageant fans across the universe.
Last edited by beautywatchnyc on Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:03 am, edited 9 times in total.
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby lutosfeet » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:30 pm

beautywatchnyc wrote:
For a bit of trivia: This has been and still is one of BPCI's major commitments to helping the indigents within its reach. These projects have been going on for quite some time since the inception and subsequent registration by BPCI with the SEC as a non-stock, non-profit organization.

MSMdeA and husband Jorge Araneta shun publicity and would rather not make unnecessary noise about their tract involvement with charitable organizations and BPCI's on-going projects for the needy. They would rather keep a distance both as donors and benefactors where the couple have been known to be so even though MSMdeA has direct access to and has the support of the diplomatic corp during her term as Consul General of her native Colombia to the Philippines and this region of the world.

As the owners of a charitable organization, the Araneta Group is qualified to avail of tax exemptions in national/private income taxation. It's hard to imagine how they can permit to lose that privilege and all the attendant benefits once they lose the MUP franchise to a new taker. It is expected that the taking will not be too easy for the new bidder knowing that the Group will mount a solid fight to retain the franchise when its up for rebid. Those in the know are familiar with the criteria for MUP franchise renewal - - are quite tough to meet but it remained with the Aranetas over the years due to their industry reputation, the multi-million facilities, infrastructures, and the solid experience they put up and have gained through the years.

I just hope this petition will succeed
lutosfeet

Date of Birth: 04 Mar 1987
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Rocker
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: pageant and writing

Postby Oscillate » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:49 pm

Signed.

I am not against change. But if that change involves Chavit, NO THANKS!

BPCI is not a perfect organization. But it is 1000x better than Singson and his cohorts.

Gawd MUO. Think twice. Social image and responsibility are foundations of a sustainable business model. LC may offer you money, but not CREDIBILITY and INTEGRITY!
Last edited by Oscillate on Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

credit to the owner
Oscillate
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 14 Mar 1980
Profession: Vet Tech
Hobbies/Interests: dogs, cats, horses

Postby pacifico falafoxy » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:07 pm

I support BPCI.
When thinking outside the box, I’m not feeling positive vibes on Singson.
Last edited by pacifico falafoxy on Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
pacifico falafoxy
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Fico
Date of Birth: 15 Oct 1994
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Healthcare
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, travelling

Postby blazingskyx27 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:17 pm

I never expected that this would happen. Change is gonna come one day for BPCI. But that change - losing the MUP franchise - in that kind of fashion, thru sheer indifference and hostile manner, just leaves a bad taste in the mouth. The Singsons are in these for the money. Of course, it's business. But will the interest still be there if we will not place for the next 10, 11 years again like the years 2000 - 2009? SMA held on despite those dark years, because it takes love and commitment to stick with the franchise despite the thankless job it poses. And the individuals who will run things in the MUP for the Singsons? Questionable integrity. Seems like he will sell his soul to the devil just to get ahead. I'm signing the petition , not because I hate changes, but this hostile takeover is a big slap in the face to SMA, a true passionate pageant fan , like us.
blazingskyx27

Real Life Name/Nick: andy
Date of Birth: 25 Mar 1977
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: pop culture observer/ writer
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: net surfing, writing, going to the gym

Postby PesteKaBuangKa » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:14 pm

I have been looking for information about Gov. Singson. Never found anything negative about him. He is a patriot and instrument to make Vigan a UNESCO world heritage. Why are you bashing him? You have been bashing Araneta with all kinds of name calling. Now,some of you are acting like you haven't offended Stella Araneta of your disgusting insults to her in the past. I support Gov. Singson to be next franchise owner of MUP.
Mga Pinoy dito full support sa non-Pinoy na Stella than the real Pinoy na Si Gov Chavit. Bakit? walang trust sa kapwa Pinoy? iyon lang.
PesteKaBuangKa

Date of Birth: 14 Jan 1978
Profession: Stay home
Hobbies/Interests: internet
Message: Sodom&Gomorrah were destroyed by God due to sexual immorality of the people.

Postby lutosfeet » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:40 pm

PesteKaBuangKa wrote:I have been looking for information about Gov. Singson. Never found anything negative about him. He is a patriot and instrument to make Vigan a UNESCO world heritage. Why are you bashing him? You have been bashing Araneta with all kinds of name calling. Now,some of you are acting like you haven't offended Stella Araneta of your disgusting insults to her in the past. I support Gov. Singson to be next franchise owner of MUP.
Mga Pinoy dito full support sa non-Pinoy na Stella than the real Pinoy na Si Gov Chavit. Bakit? walang trust sa kapwa Pinoy? iyon lang.

Are you sure?

Here's the receipt:

Chavit's wife reveals physical abuse
Posted at Sep 04 2009 12:12 AM | Updated as of Sep 04 2009 09:43 AM

Link:

https://news.abs-cbn.com/nation/09/03/0 ... ical-abuse

Ombudsman charges Chavit after 14 years
BY THE MANILA TIMES
JULY 05, 2013

Link:

https://www.manilatimes.net/ombudsman-c ... ars/16162/

Singson pleads guilty to drug trafficking (Son of Chavit)

Posted at Jan 31 2011 02:29 PM | Updated as of Feb 01 2011 03:18 AM

Link:

https://news.abs-cbn.com/nation/01/31/1 ... rafficking

Now tell me kung hindi questionable ang pag hahangad nya ng MUP Franchise? Baklang twooo, kung kukuda ka jan sa Idol mo make sure na mag proof ka..

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
lutosfeet

Date of Birth: 04 Mar 1987
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Rocker
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: pageant and writing

Postby PesteKaBuangKa » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:48 pm

ok mali. 2 pages lang ng google search ang tiningnan ko . peru gusto ko pa rin na Pinoy ang maghandle ng MUP franchise. at huwag mong i-assume na akoy bakla.
PesteKaBuangKa

Date of Birth: 14 Jan 1978
Profession: Stay home
Hobbies/Interests: internet
Message: Sodom&Gomorrah were destroyed by God due to sexual immorality of the people.

Postby lesham » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:05 am

blazingskyx27 wrote:I never expected that this would happen. Change is gonna come one day for BPCI. But that change - losing the MUP franchise - in that kind of fashion, thru sheer indifference and hostile manner, just leaves a bad taste in the mouth. The Singsons are in these for the money. Of course, it's business. But will the interest still be there if we will not place for the next 10, 11 years again like the years 2000 - 2009? SMA held on despite those dark years, because it takes love and commitment to stick with the franchise despite the thankless job it poses. And the individuals who will run things in the MUP for the Singsons? Questionable integrity. Seems like he will sell his soul to the devil just to get ahead. I'm signing the petition , not because I hate changes, but this hostile takeover is a big slap in the face to SMA, a true passionate pageant fan , like us.

LCS when Philippines becomes unplaced for ten years:

BPCI's reaction when MUO offers the franchise again:

Thank you FunX3 for this amazing collage!
ALPHA OF 2010s
MW-2013
MU-1969,1973,2015,2018
MI-1964,1970,1979,2005,2013,2016
ME-2008,2014,2015,2017
MS- 2013
MIC- 2018
lesham

Real Life Name/Nick: Lesham
Date of Birth: 22 Nov 1997
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Malcanthet » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:46 am

Got to be fake news.... no way BPCI will lose the franchise to Miss Universe...
Malcanthet

Real Life Name/Nick: KL
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1969
Profession: Adm Asst
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Music, swimming

Postby beautywatchnyc » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:48 am

PesteKaBuangKa wrote:ok mali. 2 pages lang ng google search ang tiningnan ko . peru gusto ko pa rin na Pinoy ang maghandle ng MUP franchise. at huwag mong i-assume na akoy bakla.

Don't judge the book by its cover. After her marriage to Jorge Araneta in the early 60's, Stella Marquez has never left the Philippines to live in her native Colombia. She may have gone back to visit her Colombian friends and relatives but Stella did not even stay abroad for extended periods of time. Stella's own parents and siblings came to the Philippines to visit, not the other way around. Fact! Stella's heart (and mind!) is more Filipino than most of us are. There was a time in the past when all things Philippine were shipped to Medellin (bars of Filipino-made beauty soap made its way in the items listed!) via diplomatic pouch for Stella's family to enjoy. How did I know this? I used to work for the Cubao-based Group in the early years of my career and particularly during the Bb Pilipinas season I was tapped on certain occasions as runner for the Bb. Pilipinas staff on an ad-hoc basis.
beautywatchnyc

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby HIMEROS » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:20 pm

lesham wrote:
blazingskyx27 wrote:I never expected that this would happen. Change is gonna come one day for BPCI. But that change - losing the MUP franchise - in that kind of fashion, thru sheer indifference and hostile manner, just leaves a bad taste in the mouth. The Singsons are in these for the money. Of course, it's business. But will the interest still be there if we will not place for the next 10, 11 years again like the years 2000 - 2009? SMA held on despite those dark years, because it takes love and commitment to stick with the franchise despite the thankless job it poses. And the individuals who will run things in the MUP for the Singsons? Questionable integrity. Seems like he will sell his soul to the devil just to get ahead. I'm signing the petition , not because I hate changes, but this hostile takeover is a big slap in the face to SMA, a true passionate pageant fan , like us.

LCS when Philippines becomes unplaced for ten years:

BPCI's reaction when MUO offers the franchise again:

I love how frequent this gif from MPGIS Episode 1 gets used. =;)) =;)) =;))
HIMEROS
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 13 Nov 2013
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Hobbies/Interests: Surf the net, read books, lone roadtrips.

Postby Malcanthet » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:35 am

HIMEROS wrote:
lesham wrote:
blazingskyx27 wrote:[size=150][color=#0000BF]I never expected that this would happen. Change is gonna come one day for BPCI. But that change - losing the MUP franchise - in that kind of fashion, thru sheer indifference and hostile manner, just leaves a bad taste in the mouth. The Singsons are in these for the money. Of course, it's business.

Yes....be very sure the girls will have to “make nice” with the Singsons’ business associates. If you want to win, you better put out.
Malcanthet

Real Life Name/Nick: KL
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1969
Profession: Adm Asst
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Music, swimming

Postby ManMeat » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:55 pm

I wonder why Chavit's voice is getting louder than before.
Because he offers money to MUO, and he decides the Miss Universe host country?

And I want to know why Chavit isn't Miss Universe franchise's right franchise holder.
Cuz non-Filipinos does not know anything about this mess.
ManMeat
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 27 Mar 1989
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: Intact Salami smuggler
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Let me bury my face in your pec cleavage

Postby sarahmarrow » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:54 am

ManMeat wrote:I wonder why Chavit's voice is getting louder than before.
Because he offers money to MUO, and he decides the Miss Universe host country?

And I want to know why Chavit isn't Miss Universe franchise's right franchise holder.
Cuz non-Filipinos does not know anything about this mess.

your avie is hot ManMeat. Who is he?
sarahmarrow

Real Life Name/Nick: sarah
Date of Birth: 25 Dec 2000
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: sales agent
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching tv

Return to Miss Universe