NICK VERREOS FASHION REVIEW | MISS UNIVERSE 2018

NICK VERREOS FASHION REVIEW | MISS UNIVERSE 2018

Postby lesham » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:15 pm

Let's start with the winner:

Miss Universe Philippines Catriona Gray--Catriona wore this sexy red beaded gown from Filipino designer Mak Tumang, who also created her Preliminaries dress. The gown, entitled "The Mayon Gown", was inspired by the iconic Mayon Volcano (the most active volcano in the Philippines) which features a perfect symmetric conical form at the top. According to folk tales, it was named the "Mayon" volcano after the mythological heroine Daragang Magayon (Beautiful Lady). The designer said that Catriona can be considered as the modern-day Daragang Magayon...

My Critique: The dress was covered in thousands of multicolored crystals creating an effect of molted lava covering her figure and featured sculptural nude illusion panels showing almost a sliding-like path of the "lava" crystals. The design also had a super-high side slit showing off her long legs. While it wasn't my favorite gown of the Top Ten to be honest (it was a little too-mucheey in terms of leg for my taste), I liked the inspiration and it definitely had stage impact. Also, I just wished she wouldn't have worn those platform nude heels because they were distracting and, frankly not right with that gown (red strappy non-platform heels might have been a better choice, style-wise).
Score: 8.95 (out of 10)

I did, however love that she wore the earring accessory that she also wore back when she won Miss Universe Philippines earlier this year...
Catriona's "Three Stars and the Sun" earring cuff, created by Tessara Jewelry. She said that she wanted to add a "patriotic" touch to her look: The earring accessory is inspired by the stars and sun in the Philippine flag.

1. Miss Universe South Africa Tamaryn Green--Tamaryn, who ended up as Almost-Miss-Universe--or First Runner-up, wore this silver crystal gown for the Miss Universe 2018 Final Crowning Night. In all honesty, this was my Top Favorite Gown. The design was from Galluzi e Gini, the same designer/brand that created her preliminary Gown (which I also loved HERE). The strapless column gown featured a side cowl drape and open side front slit. The fit and length were spot-on, unfortunately, because of that side skirt panel, it had a "life of its own" and kept wanting to crawl into her walking space. It really affected her moment on the stage but luckily, later she realized what to correct--in terms of her walk--to make up for that clumsy runway mishap. Even with that, the gown itself was TOP NOTCH. And I loved the styling including her hair and the matching silver crystal strappy heels.
Score: 9.90

Miss Universe Canada Marta Stepien--My No. 2 Best Gown at the 2018 Miss Universe Finals was this fabulous design worn by Miss Universe Canada. Marta SHUT THE GOWN DOOR DOWN with this over-the-top design from Dubai-based Filipino designer Michael Cinco. She actually wore this gown for the Preliminaries but only featured the dress--and not the 5-tiered crinoline overskirt. She overtook the stage--and the Evening Gown Competition--when she stepped out in this, SLAYING everyone else (except Miss Universe South Africa's dress). I loved the Couture look, fabulous over-the-top effect and You-Only-Get-One-Miss-Universe-Gown-Chance so...
Score: 9. 89

Miss Universe Venezuela Sthefany Gutierrez--Sthefany wore this same gown for the Miss Universe 2018 Preliminaries and while it would have been nice to see something different, it was a strong design to show--especially for those viewers who had no knowledge of what she had already worn at the Preliminaries. The gown was from Venezuelan designer Nidal Nouaihed and featured silver sequins over a nude illusion base...

Sthefany's gown was THE definition of the popular "Nude--or Naked-Dress", inspired by the one-and-only Cher, and designer Bob Mackie at the 1974 Met Gala (above photo). I thought Miss Universe Venezuela looked great.
Score: 9.35

Miss Universe Curacao Akisha Albert--My 4th Favorite Gown of the Miss Universe 2018 Finals was this silver sequined one worn by Miss Universe Curacao. The fit was perfection and Akisha looked every bit a Pageant Goddess in it. I loved the radiating upper torso crystal details and how it framed her figure and the styling was on-point--including her chignon hairstyle, makeup and earrings. She was ELEGANZA defined!
Score: 9.25

Miss Universe Vietnam H'Hien Nie--Next up is Miss Universe Vietnam in this silver sequined gown. I thought she looked marvelous, elegant and exuded Pageant Royalty in this shimmering custom gown by Linh San Couture. The column fitted dress had an open-scoop neckline, center front illusion panel, side front slit, long sleeves. The length was perfect and the fit was 100 %. I just wished she would have worn silver strappy heels.
Score: 9.20

Miss Universe Thailand Sophida Kanchanarin--Miss Universe Thailand changed her gown from the Preliminaries to the Finals. And I was a happy Gown Blogger for it: I really loved this custom gown designed by Asava. The design featured a fitted silhouette with many panels (pattern-making marvelousness!) and gorgeous sequined jewels hand-sewn throughout. It was a true example of Haute Couture. I just wished that it was a teeny bit longer and more sweeping-dramatic.
Score: 9.10

Miss Universe Puerto Rico Kiara Ortega--Kiara wore this silver/nude gown from Sherri Hill (I was a bit surprised she didn't wear a design from a Puerto Rican designer, but "oh well", as they say) for the Miss Universe 2018 Finals. The column/fitted dress featured a lunging v-neck and mini cap sleeves. She looked sweet but Pageant Impacting. It was very beautiful, and "gown safe"--nothing too "fashion'y" or daring.
Score: 8.50

Miss Universe Nepal Manita Devkota--First off, a big Congratulations for Miss Universe Nepal for making the Top 10 of the 2018 Miss Universe; not sure when the last time that her country made the cut. This gown was not my favorite. The one shoulder silver sequined design had a salmon pink ombre skirt lining that was a bit weird, to be honest. But more awkward was how the waist lining stopped and was so blatantly on display. The beautiful Manita would have been better served with an ivory sequined column gown that had no "break" in the line as this one did.
Score: 7.99

Miss Universe Costa Rica Natalia Carvajal--Last on my Top 10 Gown List from this year's Miss Universe, is this royal blue design worn by Miss Universe Costa Rica. I am going to be honest here: While it fit her very well and showed off her figure perfectly, this off-the-shoulder sequined/lace applique dress was too 1998 Pageant Betty for my taste. And then, she styled it with those silver platform "Stripper Heels" (NOOOO!!!). It was all a bit to dated, except for her hair and makeup, Gracias!
Score: 7.95

Now, speaking of Fashion, while we're at it...Did anyone else notice What DESIGNER Host Steve Harvey was wearing???
I'm Wearing Who?? Miss Universe 2018 Host Steve Harvey made it a point to single out his custom-made suit featuring hundreds of crystals, saying the larger stones represented the 94 nations competing in the Miss Universe Competition. He then proceeded to show the fab lining featuring the names of the countries...One had to pay close attention to the end credits to find out it was designed by none other than Dolce & Gabbana:

Hmmmmmmm....Very interesting. Especially since, well...considering all that has recently occurred with the brand: The cancellation of their Shanghai show because of alleged racist comments made on Instagram by Stefano Gabbana, as well as the controversial videos advertising the show highlighting an Asian model trying to eat pizza with chopsticks...let's just say I was a bit surprised that a fashion industry watchdog like DIET PRADA didn't notice this and put it on their Instagram.

http://nickverrreos.blogspot.com/2018/1 ... 18_19.html

Thank you FunX3 for this amazing collage!
ALPHA OF 2010s
MW-2013
MU-1969,1973,2015,2018
MI-1964,1970,1979,2005,2013,2016
ME-2008,2014,2015,2017
MS- 2013
MIC- 2018, 2021
lesham
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Lesham
Date of Birth: 22 Nov 1997
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Re: NICK VERREOS FASHION REVIEW | MISS UNIVERSE 2018

Postby taleyblue » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:33 pm

To be honest !i find Php’s gown looks cheap both prelim&Final night but Cat carry it so well.
taleyblue
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 17 Apr 1981
Profession: God of beauty!
Hobbies/Interests: Running ,Gym & beauty pageant
Message: Once You Start Believing In Yourself, Magic Starts Happening!

Postby lesham » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:55 pm

taleyblue wrote:To be honest !i find Php’s gown looks cheap both prelim&Final night but Cat carry it so well.

It's not cheap looking, but that's your opinion. It's just that the silhouette is common in pageants. :=p I agree she carried it well. Congratulations to your Sophida. :-D
ALPHA OF 2010s
MW-2013
MU-1969,1973,2015,2018
ME-2008,2014,2015,2017
MS- 2013
MIC- 2018, 2021
lesham

Postby Vermillion » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:40 pm

Let's be honest, Cat's gown is solely for the Miss Universe stage. The beaded material created an effect that made her stood out in the sea of metallic gowns. It was a one of a kind gown only she can pull off for that specific moment.

My other favorite gowns were Canada, Curacao and Vietnam.
Vermillion
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Freelance
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, reality tv, video games

Postby Oscillate » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:03 pm

Though I understand her critique about Cat's shoes, I can't understand that he chose Tamaryn's gown as the best of the the top 10.

TBH, it was actually one of the ugliest. Construction was poor. Draping was very amateurish (one of the reasons why the girl had difficulty walking).

Well I am not a fashion expert so I rest my case. >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)
Oscillate
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 14 Mar 1980
Profession: Vet Tech
Hobbies/Interests: dogs, cats, horses

Postby RJ Dela Vega » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:05 pm

I like cat gown and how she carried it..

Bet off with nepal gown tooo ugly
RJ Dela Vega

Real Life Name/Nick: RJ
Date of Birth: 25 Nov 1988
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Chef
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Baking

Postby Apolonia » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:17 pm

taleyblue wrote:To be honest !i find Php’s gown looks cheap both prelim&Final night but Cat carry it so well.

It's not cheap at all dear. You'll be surprised how much those gowns cost. The gowns are very unique and eye-catching. Only Catriona can carry them well
Apolonia

Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1989
Profession: apple picker
Hobbies/Interests: surfing

Postby arkenken » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:29 pm

I actually wait for his reviews and I agree a lot with his so comments but for me he is so off this year. One of his top gowns in prelims is Indonesia and South Africa. And I was like, are you fucking kidding me? Indonesia’s gown while intricate is not very good and South Africa’s gown is cheap looking. So bye Felicia.
Everything is so finite. But don't you think that that's what makes our time, at specific moments, so important?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
arkenken

Date of Birth: 13 Aug 1990
Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: watching movies.

Postby manoypoe » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:31 pm

Oscillate wrote:Though I understand her critique about Cat's shoes, I can't understand that he chose Tamaryn's gown as the best of the the top 10.

TBH, it was actually one of the ugliest. Construction was poor. Draping was very amateurish (one of the reasons why the girl had difficulty walking).

Well I am not a fashion expert so I rest my case. >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)

ACTUALLY, WE DONT HAVE TO RELY ON THE SO CALLED FASHION EXPERTS TO MAKE OUR PERSONAL JUDGMENT. I ALSO DONT LIKE SOUTH AFRICA'S GOWN. CAT'S GOWN IS EYE CATCHING, SHE CARRIED IT SO WELL. CANADA'S GOWN IS GREAT.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby pacifico falafoxy » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:42 pm

Are you kidding me? Miss Universe is all about presentation in EG. Philippines was the best. The gown was unique and stood out from the rest of their couture gowns of the top ten. That’s what they were looking for. I was not a fan of Cat during Bb. Pilipinas but she delivered this time.

Have you watched South Africa again? Her gown was ill-fitted, very loose, too long for her height, her hair was a mess in the back and her walk was a disaster. How can you give her the highest score. She should have not gotten to top 5.

Puerto Rico was short, her gown was loose in some areas with her sexy body. Her facial expressions were flat.

It’s only Philippines, Venezuela and Vietnam who delivered during the EG among the top 5.
pacifico falafoxy
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Fico
Date of Birth: 15 Oct 1994
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Healthcare
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, travelling

Postby nycla2 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:13 pm

Nick who?
nycla2

Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: entrepreneur
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment

Postby bless you » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:24 pm

I'll rate the TS with a 1 out of 10. Poor taste!
bless you

Real Life Name/Nick: john roberts
Date of Birth: 15 Jan 1987
Profession: accountant
Hobbies/Interests: swimming & basketball

Postby settimo cielo » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:28 pm

It's not anymore the South Americans monopoly.
No wonder several contestants had their gowns done by Filipino designers.
Had Catriona worn a Barazza, Verreos would have scored them highly.
He also scored Pia's gown so low in 2015 knowing it was from a Pinoy designer, Albert Andrada.
Ever wonder why they put on those horrible shoes? Chinese Laundry is big sponsor of Miss Universe!!!
settimo cielo
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: miccio
Date of Birth: 22 Oct 1960
Profession: artigiano
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: magna magna
Message: Miss Universe 1000 B.C.; Grazie mille for the MEMBER TAG!!!

Postby antoine » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:55 pm

I’m surprised by his choices .. I love South Africa but not the gown .. her prelims gown was mucho better
antoine
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 12 Jun 1984
Profession: Admin
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: swimming

Postby meerkat » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:02 pm

Flop + Bias = the TS

I am sad how Ms SA stumble and struggle with that gown. Nothing is special with that gown, honestly i imagined a girl wrapped in a towel after a shower the first time i saw Ms SA wearing that, it was really amateurish. I'd pick what Miss Curacao wearing than Ms SA's.

Now wtf Canada's wearing that back part screams volume which did not enhance her physical features.

The only thing i dont like with miss Thailand's gown is the silver pattern that kinda give me an impression of common dress. I think it is much better if they placed it in a pattern creating sexy silhouette.

Venezuela's bottom part is heavy.

Ms Philippines Lava gown is too hot to handle, I wish it has a long sleeves to make it more tame and add more drama to the arms. A little spark was also needed to that Ibong Adarna inspired gown.

Again it's my opinion.

Not being sleepy with my coffee...

meerkat

Real Life Name/Nick: OIM
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1972
Profession: health care
Hobbies/Interests: reading, analysation

Postby Rivermoss » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:29 pm

Are these your tastes? Seriously? Come on... you are joking right?
Rivermoss

Real Life Name/Nick: Carlos
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1973
Profession: Human Resource Specialist
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Reading and martial arts

Postby RatedX » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:35 pm

Lol, people here need to learn to read the Title. TS just copied what Nick Verreos posted in his blog and reposted it here. Blame Nick Verreos for his poor taste this year, not the TS who just reposted his blog for our information. [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

Rivermoss wrote:Are these your tastes? Seriously? Come on... you are joking right?

meerkat wrote:.Flop + Bias = the TS

I am sad how Ms SA stumble and struggle with that gown. Nothing is special with that gown, honestly i imagined a girl wrapped in a towel after a shower the first time i saw Ms SA wearing that, it was really amateurish. I'd pick what Miss Curacao wearing than Ms SA's.

Now wtf Canada's wearing that back part screams volume which did not enhance her physical features.

The only thing i dont like with miss Thailand's gown is the silver pattern that kinda give me an impression of common dress. I think it is much better if they placed it in a pattern creating sexy silhouette.

Ms Philippines Lava gown is too hot to handle, I wish it has a long sleeves to make it more tame and add more drama to the arms. A little spark was also needed to that Ibong Adarna inspired gown.

Again it's my opinion.
Big FOUR pageants: Miss Universe, MW, MI and ME
All other pageants are MINOR pageants.

BINGO Sandwich Cookies - Official Food Sponsor of Miss Grandma Extraterrestrial Empty Seats Pageant
RatedX

Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1991
Profession: Mayor of "El Tocuyo, Venezuela!"
Hobbies/Interests: Making bashers miserable

Postby blazingskyx27 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:49 pm

Nick Verreos' aesthetics is that of high fashion or haute couture, so it makes sense that his taste will gravitate towards designs that are familiar to him because that's his bread and butter. Pageant gown aesthetics is much more dramatic, flamboyant, attention - catching and at times, can be exaggerated because the main idea is to get the attention of the judges.

Cat's gown stood out in a sea of silver, glittery fabric so overall, she succeeded in achieving the agenda of any beauty queen in an evening gown competition : TO STAND OUT.

I didn't like South Africa's gown, but it did highlight her exotic beauty, and make up for her wardrobe malfunction.

Venezuela's gown is what you expected from a Miss Venezuela : goddess - like.

Vietnam rocked that gown with the skill of an edgy, high fashion supermodel.

The one that least worked for me: Nepal ( it looked dowdy and matronly to me ), Costa Rica ( it looks inexpensive ) & Puerto Rico ( she should have a chignon or a bun hairdo in able to elevate her look, she looked plain in that gown. Good thing her smile made up for it ).
blazingskyx27

Real Life Name/Nick: andy
Date of Birth: 25 Mar 1977
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: pop culture observer/ writer
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: net surfing, writing, going to the gym

Postby AaronICK » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:02 am

Oh really? It looks cheap, huh? See this...

A whopping 1 million pesos per gown! That's around $19000+ per gown.

Cheap gown it is.

AaronICK

Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1977
Profession: Self-employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Just ask

Postby mrgary » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:28 am

Truth be told, Michael Kors and Nina Garcia constantly critiqued Nick Verreos because all he did on Project Runway was to make a high-low skirt with a fishtail for a gown. He also had had questionable taste level. I wouldn't take his criticism on Catriona's gown seriously because knowing his track record, he was just an average fashion designer. He didn't even land in the Top 3 of Project Runway, for crying out loud. I'd rather choose Francis Libiran and his kitchen-inspired doily patterns anytime than Nick Verreos's creation for our candidate.
Last edited by mrgary on Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mrgary

Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling

Postby taleyblue » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:30 am

lesham wrote:

It's not cheap looking, but that's your opinion. It's just that the silhouette is common in pageants. :=p I agree she carried it well. Congratulations to your Sophida. :-D
yes it’s cheap looking!i never see a winner gown cheap as Php gown so sorry can’t even come close to Classy sexy Zuleyka’s gown!!Php gown should be for Tranny in miss international queen!the prelim gown so much better!but she win because 4 of judges are her fans!!also she is wearing it and carried it with confidently!also South Africa did a big mistake to wear that final gown!if she wear that white gown she will win it all!!
taleyblue

Date of Birth: 17 Apr 1981
Profession: God of beauty!
Hobbies/Interests: Running ,Gym & beauty pageant
Message: Once You Start Believing In Yourself, Magic Starts Happening!

Postby benjieSANTI » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:31 am

meerkat wrote:.
Flop + Bias = the TS

Again it's my opinion.

I agree with your assessment
I guess, you are more knowledgeable in fashion than the TS

For me, the only falling of Cat's Mayon gown is not the gown itself but the SHOES
TS IS CORRECT WITH HIS SUGGESTION REGARDING THE SHOES

The comment that the Mayon gown is TOO HOT
well, it is inspired by volcano's LAVA - very hot indeed
Besides, Cat is sultry , so, it fits
and a FEAT
benjieSANTI

Real Life Name/Nick: vicmesar
Date of Birth: 26 Feb 1964
Profession: LAW, WRITER
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: chess, gardening, volleyball

Postby lesham » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:33 am

Pucha, bakit niyo ako binaha ng negative points. :%)) :%)) :%)) =;)) =;)) =;)) Di na nga ako magpopost ng fashion review nya next time. 8-} =;))
ALPHA OF 2010s
MW-2013
MU-1969,1973,2015,2018
ME-2008,2014,2015,2017
MS- 2013
MIC- 2018, 2021
lesham

Postby AaronICK » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:40 am

lesham wrote:
Pucha, bakit niyo ako binaha ng negative points. :%)) :%)) :%)) =;)) =;)) =;)) Di na nga ako magpopost ng fashion review nya next time. 8-} =;))

O ayan binigyan na kita ng positive rep para naman mabawasan yung binigay nila. Charaught!
AaronICK

Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1977
Profession: Self-employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Just ask

Postby zoondwaine » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:40 am

taleyblue wrote:
lesham wrote:

yes it’s cheap looking!i never see a winner gown cheap as Php gown so sorry can’t even come close to Classy sexy Zuleyka’s gown!!Php gown should be for Tranny in miss international queen!the prelim gown so much better!but she win because 4 of judges are her fans!!also she is wearing it and carried it with confidently!also South Africa did a big mistake to wear that final gown!if she wear that white gown she will win it all!!

I read in yahoo news that one of your media influencer in thailand could be end up in court because she criticize the gown wore by Sophida which was design by your princess. I think that one was a real cheap though, although that was carried well by Sophida.. Lol!!!
zoondwaine

Real Life Name/Nick: zoondwaine
Date of Birth: 07 Jun 1990
Profession: Manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, traveling, culturl immersion, nature trek
Message: I learned misso in 2010 and after that I'm hook to this site in regards to pageant issues.

Postby lesham » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:50 am

AaronICK wrote:
lesham wrote:

O ayan binigyan na kita ng positive rep para naman mabawasan yung binigay nila. Charaught!

Kaloka hahaha. =;)) :%)) Thanks mumsh. One positive point for you din. :-*
ALPHA OF 2010s
MW-2013
MU-1969,1973,2015,2018
ME-2008,2014,2015,2017
MS- 2013
MIC- 2018, 2021
lesham

Postby lesham » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:52 am

zoondwaine wrote:
taleyblue wrote:
lesham wrote:

I read in yahoo news that one of your media influencer in thailand could be end up in court because she criticize the gown wore by Sophida which was design by your princess. I think that one was a real cheap though, although that was carried well by Sophida.. Lol!!!

Not a fan of her gown also. It's good for red carpet, but not for pageants. :=p
ALPHA OF 2010s
MW-2013
MU-1969,1973,2015,2018
ME-2008,2014,2015,2017
MS- 2013
MIC- 2018, 2021
lesham

Postby nycla2 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:59 am

taleyblue wrote:
lesham wrote:

Not a fan of sophidas cheap gown too is so bye!! We won move on! Kapunka. Sophida and Catriona are friends so just be happy and stop the hate my childrens
Last edited by nycla2 on Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
nycla2

Postby nycla2 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:00 am

lesham wrote:

Isa ako sa nag negative teh sorry hehe negative point for him di ikaw hehe lab pa naman kita haha delete mo nga tong thread lol
nycla2

Postby lesham » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:23 am

nycla2 wrote:
lesham wrote:

Isa ako sa nag negative teh sorry hehe negative point for him di ikaw hehe lab pa naman kita haha delete mo nga tong thread lol

Loloves din naman kita mumsh. Char char lang yung comment ko hahahaha. :%)) =;)) Kung pwede nga lang idelete lol :%)) :%))
ALPHA OF 2010s
MW-2013
MU-1969,1973,2015,2018
ME-2008,2014,2015,2017
MS- 2013
MIC- 2018, 2021
lesham

Next

Return to Miss Universe