Was Miss Guyana “falling” a coincidence?

Was Miss Guyana “falling” a coincidence?

Postby devonhari3 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:49 pm

I honestly and 100% thinks Miss Guyana fall was stage and it was simply a publicity stunt. Think about it guys, from the bad sense of fashion to be “different and standout” (as she puts it according to her facebook and twitter pages) to the pictures of her underwear showing now it’s this mysterious fall on stage during the preliminary. Come on, give me a break here. It’s clearly a publicity stunt to get people to talk about her or sympathize with her. I'm no expert but I’ve watched the video a few times and from her body language and recovery technique it certainly looks like it was staged. Like Miss USA in 2008 and 2009 among others; when they fell, they had some sort of “shock and surprise” facial reaction then continued to smile and carry on. This year, Miss Guyana was smiling as she was on the ground; her facial expression did not changed at all. Also, knowing that Crystal Stewart was part of the judging panel and this happened to her back in 2008, it’s very possible that Miss Guyana staged her fall so she can get the sympathy and extra points from her as well as the general public. All in all, Miss Guyana did indeed had a good recovery and kept the smile on her face which I think may give her extra points but it still does not take away from the fact that her dress was not up to “pageant” standards. Would she make it to the top 16? We’ll have to wait and see on December 19th on NBC.

Fall or no fall you cannot hide the fact that Miss Guyana Evening Gown was hideous. Seriously, how is that considered a dress? This is exactly what I’ve been trying to say all year around. Let’s take a look at all the evening gowns of other contestants in this year Miss Universe line up and I’m certain you’ll recognize and comprehend my approach regarding Miss Guyana Evening Gown for the finals. I don’t understand why Guyana insists on having certain local designer (Michelle Cole) design gowns for international pageants when such designer’s area of expertise is more of “Runway”. Why can’t they purchase an authentic “pageant evening gown” like all the other countries?

In actuality, I think Michelle Cole got it all wrong. Miss Universe does not have a Designer of the Year Award like Miss World. If I’m correct, I believe the Miss Universe Organization requires an evening gown and not a designer dress. Do we not know the difference between an evening gown and a dress? Also, I think the right and proper gown can dramatically improve one’s appearance especially if they want to capture the Miss Universe crown. First, to pick the perfect pageant gown, one must know her figure type. Once she understands her figure assets and blemishes she can use her figure camouflage techniques to emphasize and highlight her best features, hide her flaws, and balance her body proportions. Such camouflage is accomplished by combining line, color, detail, and very importantly fabric that creates the right visual illusions. Sorry to say it but this design/dress or whatever you want to call it is not pageant worthy at all.

What do you guys think?

devonhari3
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 03 Feb 1987
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Work
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantary

Re: Was Miss Guyana “falling” a coincidence?

Postby Atomik » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:52 pm

Now everything makes sense...
Atomik
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: calussurf
Date of Birth: 28 Mar 1990
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: Lesbian
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Lesbic stuff
Message: LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESB

Postby CRANKEE » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:21 pm

Her fall coincided with her description that the host was reading.
CRANKEE
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 04 Jun 1983
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Photography

Postby maldita_salvaje » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:22 pm

GUYANA IS ACTUALLY A GOOD WALKER NOTICED HER SS PRESENTATION? EASE TURN AND FAST WALK! WHY DID SHE FELL IN THE EG? I DON'T BUY HER FALLING TOO! PFFFFT BUT SHE IS ELEGANT! DON'T LIKE HER UNCONVENTIONAL GOWN TACKY!
NAG SEX LANG TAYO, HINDI KITA MAHAL.
maldita_salvaje

Real Life Name/Nick: HADA ARIDA
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2000
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: EVIL GODDESS
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: BEAUTY AND TROLLING
Message: I'm all for natural beauty. If you're not naturally pretty, you don't impress me! BITCH!

Postby cutie4u » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:37 pm

It does look like she staged it…it makes a lot of sence. She is an attention seeker so she will do anything to get notice. I read on her facebook page she wants to be a singer so I guess she is exposure and attend she is looking for. Its so sad though that she and she people them will stoop so low as to manipulate the judges. Dem people bad like rass man but she nah gon make it cause them dress is ugly as hell. She got a nice walk though.
cutie4u
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing

Postby devonhari3 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:51 pm

maldita_salvaje wrote:GUYANA IS ACTUALLY A GOOD WALKER NOTICED HER SS PRESENTATION? EASE TURN AND FAST WALK! WHY DID SHE FELL IN THE EG? I DON'T BUY HER FALLING TOO! PFFFFT BUT SHE IS ELEGANT! DON'T LIKE HER UNCONVENTIONAL GOWN TACKY!

I’m not sure “tacky” is the right word to use to describe that dress. It looks more like a costume! Everything was bad about it; from the fabric to the design to the structure and the list goes on and on…its not fit for a pageant at all.
devonhari3

Postby devonhari3 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:59 pm

Days leading up to the finals of Miss Universe can be much fun, stylish and a glamorous time and I think if Miss Guyana really wants to win or at least place in the top 16, she needs to work on her styling. She is in the public eye and everything she wears, say and do is a reflection upon the pageant system she is competing in. In a nutshell, she should look well groomed and put together from the time she stepped out of the airplane until she leaves to go home. She is always going to be surrounded the entire time by pageant staff, judges, members of the media and the family members of the other contestants, who in some cases are watching her closer than the judges. She image and how she presents herself speaks louder than the words she speak. A sloppy public appearance is not the image businesses are looking for when it comes to selecting their winner. Make no mistake, pageantry is a big business and the judges are looking for the next “face” of the pageant.
devonhari3

Postby ReinaKrystal » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:57 am

Interesting because it did look a bit staged lol
ReinaKrystal

Date of Birth: 07 Jul 2011
Profession: Marketing
Hobbies/Interests: Wine,Tea..., Sculpting, Painting, Miss Universe, Beauty

Return to Miss Universe