Kelsey M VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL from the PHILIPPINES

Image



  • 0

Re: Kelsey M VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL from the PHILIPPINES

Postby nycla2 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:11 am

    

Yung mga indians talaga kahit kailan ang hahambog no? Na trigger eh kaya may pa justify si lola hahaha


nycla2
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 9322
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 11823
Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment
Message: heyyyy

  • 1

Re: Kelsey M VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL from the PHILIPPINES

Postby ritikapal » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:23 am

nycla2 wrote:
ritikapal wrote:India's done it already and she is a supermodel in her own right. She does not need some random countries validation to be called successful.

This is what she has done so far and is a very successful model worldwide.

✔️Walked the runway for Yves Saint-Laurent, Roberto Cavalli, Hugo Boss, Cynthia Rowley, Diane von Furstenberg, Dolce & Gabbana, Betsey Johnson, Gucci, Givenchy, Valentino, Oscar de la Renta, and Emilio Pucci, Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.

✔️Posed for advertisements of Dolce & Gabbana, Gap, H&M, Pianegonda, Roberto Cavalli, and Yves Saint-Laurent. Raut has graced the covers of ELLE, Time, L'Officiel, Tank and Women's Wear Daily.

Image
Image

Lol justify much? Sorry we dont care haha.


Neither do we, hence such a huge ass post to prove who Kelesey is, when we have better more famous professionals walking at VS.

And Ujjwala is a huge name in the industry, somewhere your girl can only dream of going.

So keep promoting your gal, at least here she will get some notice.
ritikapal
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1250
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:32 am
Location: Gurgaon
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 1135
Real Life Name/Nick: Ritika Pal
Date of Birth: 29 Oct 1992
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Working
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: Reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Kelsey M VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL from the PHILIPPINES

Postby Stoichio » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:26 am

ritikapal wrote:
nycla2 wrote:
ritikapal wrote:India's done it already and she is a supermodel in her own right. She does not need some random countries validation to be called successful.

This is what she has done so far and is a very successful model worldwide.

✔️Walked the runway for Yves Saint-Laurent, Roberto Cavalli, Hugo Boss, Cynthia Rowley, Diane von Furstenberg, Dolce & Gabbana, Betsey Johnson, Gucci, Givenchy, Valentino, Oscar de la Renta, and Emilio Pucci, Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.

✔️Posed for advertisements of Dolce & Gabbana, Gap, H&M, Pianegonda, Roberto Cavalli, and Yves Saint-Laurent. Raut has graced the covers of ELLE, Time, L'Officiel, Tank and Women's Wear Daily.

Image
Image

Lol justify much? Sorry we dont care haha.


Neither do we, hence such a huge ass post to prove who Kelesey is, when we have better more famous professionals walking at VS.

And Ujjwala is a huge name in the industry, somewhere your girl can only dream of going.

So keep promoting your gal, at least here she will get some notice.



She is UNKNOWN! FACT!



Kelsey, though a first timer will OPEN (I say it again, OPEN) the PINK SEGMENT.


She is not merely a decoration or a cameo like that Indian girl that only you know.

Image
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 16039
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Metro Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 16738
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 0

Re: Kelsey M VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL from the PHILIPPINES

Postby nycla2 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:29 am

Hahaha stoichio ur sooo right.. He doesnt care but he's here in this thread ( and also polluting miss international thread, obviously ritpakakal doesnt want philippines to overshine india in any aspect )hahaha. Unknown haha next! I cant the checklist haha so desperate
Last edited by nycla2 on Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
nycla2
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 9322
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 11823
Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment
Message: heyyyy

  • 0

Re: Kelsey M VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL from the PHILIPPINES

Postby ritikapal » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:31 am

Stoichio wrote:
ritikapal wrote:
nycla2 wrote:
ritikapal wrote:India's done it already and she is a supermodel in her own right. She does not need some random countries validation to be called successful.

This is what she has done so far and is a very successful model worldwide.

✔️Walked the runway for Yves Saint-Laurent, Roberto Cavalli, Hugo Boss, Cynthia Rowley, Diane von Furstenberg, Dolce & Gabbana, Betsey Johnson, Gucci, Givenchy, Valentino, Oscar de la Renta, and Emilio Pucci, Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.

✔️Posed for advertisements of Dolce & Gabbana, Gap, H&M, Pianegonda, Roberto Cavalli, and Yves Saint-Laurent. Raut has graced the covers of ELLE, Time, L'Officiel, Tank and Women's Wear Daily.

Image
Image

Lol justify much? Sorry we dont care haha.


Neither do we, hence such a huge ass post to prove who Kelesey is, when we have better more famous professionals walking at VS.

And Ujjwala is a huge name in the industry, somewhere your girl can only dream of going.

So keep promoting your gal, at least here she will get some notice.



She is UNKNOWN! FACT!



Kelsey, though a first timer will OPEN (I say it again, OPEN) the PINK SEGMENT.


She is not merely a decoration or a cameo like that Indian girl that only you know.




LOL

The entire modelling industry knows her, you can't accept so #KeepBarking L-)
ritikapal
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1250
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:32 am
Location: Gurgaon
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 1135
Real Life Name/Nick: Ritika Pal
Date of Birth: 29 Oct 1992
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Working
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: Reading
Message: Write a message here

  • -2

Re: Kelsey M VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL from the PHILIPPINES

Postby nycla2 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:34 am

Hahaha entire modelling industry? U mean just you? A girl can only wish? Hahaha why dont u make a thread about her hhaha stop polluting this thread. #Unknown. Next!
nycla2
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 9322
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 11823
Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment
Message: heyyyy

  • 0

Re: Kelsey M VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL from the PHILIPPINES

Postby ritikapal » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:37 am

nycla2 wrote:Hahaha entire modelling industry? U mean just you? A girl can only wish? Hahaha why dont u make a thread about her hhaha stop polluting this thread. #Unknown. Next!



You know nothing about the modelling world, one girl made it and such noise.

Yes I will move myself from this thread because it is already filled with pollutants like you guys.

India is and will keep nailing the modelling industry unlike you guys.

We had supermodels in the 90's, 2000's and still do and yours is just a one girl story.

#KeepBarking =;)) L-)
ritikapal
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1250
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:32 am
Location: Gurgaon
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 1135
Real Life Name/Nick: Ritika Pal
Date of Birth: 29 Oct 1992
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Working
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: Reading
Message: Write a message here

  • -4

Re: Kelsey M VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL from the PHILIPPINES

Postby nycla2 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:57 am

ritikapal wrote:
nycla2 wrote:Hahaha entire modelling industry? U mean just you? A girl can only wish? Hahaha why dont u make a thread about her hhaha stop polluting this thread. #Unknown. Next!



You know nothing about the modelling world, one girl made it and such noise.

Yes I will move myself from this thread because it is already filled with pollutants like you guys.

India is and will keep nailing the modelling industry unlike you guys.

We had supermodels in the 90's, 2000's and still do and yours is just a one girl story.

#KeepBarking =;)) L-)

Lol what? Indians stink u dont last in anything coz of ur attitude and hygiene bye haha
nycla2
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 9322
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 11823
Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment
Message: heyyyy

  • 4

Re: Kelsey M VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL from the PHILIPPINES

Postby pineal » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:13 am

ritikapal wrote:
nycla2 wrote:Hahaha entire modelling industry? U mean just you? A girl can only wish? Hahaha why dont u make a thread about her hhaha stop polluting this thread. #Unknown. Next!



You know nothing about the modelling world, one girl made it and such noise.

Yes I will move myself from this thread because it is already filled with pollutants like you guys.

India is and will keep nailing the modelling industry unlike you guys.

We had supermodels in the 90's, 2000's and still do and yours is just a one girl story.

#KeepBarking =;)) L-)


Leave them be girl, they don't care now when they are shown facts, nothing new. But as we all know they can only celebrate anything by "putting down" others, the other country they named Puerto Rico, i am sure PR had also done it before Philippines. I feel bad for them. This is when empathy is replaced by nationalism, what a loss. Meanwhile, Indian girls like Bhumika Arora, Pooja Mor etc. are living the dream they supposedly don't care about.
pineal
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1994
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:08 pm
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 2655
Real Life Name/Nick: web
Date of Birth: 10 Mar 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion Writing Music Design Astrophysics Nanotech
Message: les oiseaux gazouillent

  • 2

Re: Kelsey M VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL from the PHILIPPINES

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:41 am

Stoichio wrote:
Miss Tiffany wrote:Why make so many threads about her? Other nations have dozens of VS models already and they don't boast about it. I guess it's the first one for PhP, that's why you're so excited? After more than 2 decades, finally :%))



One thing that India, Puerto Rico, Indonesia, or Thailand will never have until the world ends. 8-} 8-} =;))





LOL Puerto Rico already had our Vicky Secret Model years ago. born and raised in the Puerto Rico unlikely in your case, another foreign girl who doesn't even look Filipina (another white washed girl) acting as Filipina. Pathetic! L-) =;)) >:)
Image
Nina Cleopatra
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 11773
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:21 pm
Location: Cairo
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 10086
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

  • 4

Re: Kelsey M VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL from the PHILIPPINES

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:55 am

Stoichio wrote:
pineal wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
Miss Tiffany wrote:Why make so many threads about her? Other nations have dozens of VS models already and they don't boast about it. I guess it's the first one for PhP, that's why you're so excited? After more than 2 decades, finally :%))



One thing that India, Puerto Rico, Indonesia, or Thailand will never have until the world ends. 8-} 8-} =;))


Except India already did that back in the day, catch up



Unheard of.




To illuminate Stoichio's Ignorance:

Joan Smalls: Puerto Rican BORN AND RAISED NOT A FAKE WHITE WASHED FILIPINA:

Joan in Victoria secret from 2011 to 2016 :!!


;/)) ;/)) ;/)) ;/)) ~O)
Image
Nina Cleopatra
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 11773
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:21 pm
Location: Cairo
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 10086
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

  • 3

Re: Kelsey M VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL from the PHILIPPINES

Postby Miss Tiffany » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:05 am

Stoichio wrote:
ritikapal wrote:
nycla2 wrote:
ritikapal wrote:India's done it already and she is a supermodel in her own right. She does not need some random countries validation to be called successful.

This is what she has done so far and is a very successful model worldwide.

✔️Walked the runway for Yves Saint-Laurent, Roberto Cavalli, Hugo Boss, Cynthia Rowley, Diane von Furstenberg, Dolce & Gabbana, Betsey Johnson, Gucci, Givenchy, Valentino, Oscar de la Renta, and Emilio Pucci, Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.

✔️Posed for advertisements of Dolce & Gabbana, Gap, H&M, Pianegonda, Roberto Cavalli, and Yves Saint-Laurent. Raut has graced the covers of ELLE, Time, L'Officiel, Tank and Women's Wear Daily.


Lol justify much? Sorry we dont care haha.


Neither do we, hence such a huge ass post to prove who Kelesey is, when we have better more famous professionals walking at VS.

And Ujjwala is a huge name in the industry, somewhere your girl can only dream of going.

So keep promoting your gal, at least here she will get some notice.



She is UNKNOWN! FACT!



Kelsey, though a first timer will OPEN (I say it again, OPEN) the PINK SEGMENT.


She is not merely a decoration or a cameo like that Indian girl that only you know.



lol, opening one segment is not a big deal, a lot of girls had done that before. It's just her first time in the show and you're acting as if she's a VS angel along with Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio =;)) But she is not and will never be because she's FORGETTABLE.

So PhP is yet to achieve smth that a lot of nations have done multiple times in the industry where real beauty matters and not the amount of voting and cheering fans ;/))
Miss Tiffany
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1131
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:22 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 126
Real Life Name/Nick: Ishanka Bitchanka
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 2012
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Sinner goddess
Hobbies/Interests: Luxury life
Message: I have lots of subscribers on insta so I am successful

  • 1

Re: Kelsey M VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL from the PHILIPPINES

Postby krissynelli » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:44 pm

FYI:..KELSEY WAS BORN, RAISED AND STUDIED IN THE PHILIPPINES ALL HER LIFE!... :=p =b >:)
YO SOY PUERTO RICO!... HALF PUERTO RICAN / HALF "KIKI" VENDOR
krissynelli
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 18016
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 6:34 am
Location: BEKI, PUERTArico
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 16722
Real Life Name/Nick: krissylicious
Date of Birth: 22 May 1978
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: MAQUILLAGE
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: DILDOING, CATFIGHTS, WITCHCRAFT AND SORCERY
Message: NAMASTE!!! APAKABAR!!! SAWASDEE!!! MABUHAY!!! OLAH!!! BONJOU!!! ALOHA!!!

  • 1

Re: Kelsey M VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL from the PHILIPPINES

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:24 pm

It's great that your girl is walking in the VS show for the first time, celebrate that, instead of using that as an opportunity to belittle other countries which btw the attempt was useless since the countries singled out for not having any have been proven wrong. They have been walking in the show way before
Kelsey. None of us are at the position to be bragging anyway unless you come from a country like say USA or Brazil who have produced not only many VS models, but a lot of the VS angels line-up was or is Brazilian (Adriana, Izabel, Lais, Alessandra, etc)
Image
Image
Image
Iknowbeauty
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 7590
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:29 am
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 5062
Date of Birth: 15 Oct 2015
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Miss World, Miss Universe
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Kelsey M VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL from the PHILIPPINES

Postby krissynelli » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:55 pm

I'M SURPRISED NO VENEZUELA OR COLOMBIA...BOTH TALIANA VARGAS AND DAYANA MENDOZA WENT TO THE CASTING PROCESS BUT THEY NEVER MADE IT TO THE FIRST CALLBACK UNFORTUNATELY....NOW THE COLOMBIANS ARE CALLING PAULINA VEGA AND ARIADNA TO GO TO THE CASTING PROCESS NEXT YEAR! >:)
Last edited by krissynelli on Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
YO SOY PUERTO RICO!... HALF PUERTO RICAN / HALF "KIKI" VENDOR
krissynelli
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 18016
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 6:34 am
Location: BEKI, PUERTArico
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 16722
Real Life Name/Nick: krissylicious
Date of Birth: 22 May 1978
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: MAQUILLAGE
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: DILDOING, CATFIGHTS, WITCHCRAFT AND SORCERY
Message: NAMASTE!!! APAKABAR!!! SAWASDEE!!! MABUHAY!!! OLAH!!! BONJOU!!! ALOHA!!!

  • 2

Re: Kelsey M VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL from the PHILIPPINES

Postby with monkeys » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:01 pm

Iknowbeauty wrote:It's great that your girl is walking in the VS show for the first time, celebrate that, instead of using that as an opportunity to belittle other countries which btw the attempt was useless since the countries singled out for not having any have been proven wrong. They have been walking in the show way before
Kelsey. None of us are at the position to be bragging anyway unless you come from a country like say USA or Brazil who have produced not only many VS models, but a lot of the VS angels line-up was or is Brazilian (Adriana, Izabel, Lais, Alessandra, etc)
Image
Image
Image


Yes! And we Brazilians have humility for having the best angels in history. Thank you. :=p
with monkeys
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 7052
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:04 pm
Country: Brazil (br)
Reputation: 2755
Real Life Name/Nick: with monkeys
Date of Birth: 13 Aug 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: student
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Kelsey M VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL from the PHILIPPINES

Postby with monkeys » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:06 pm

Sorry world but Brazil is Brazil. >:< =c3 >:D< =c3 >:<

with monkeys
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 7052
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:04 pm
Country: Brazil (br)
Reputation: 2755
Real Life Name/Nick: with monkeys
Date of Birth: 13 Aug 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: student
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Kelsey M VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL from the PHILIPPINES

Postby with monkeys » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:09 pm

The real queen of Victoria's Secret was Brazilian. Thank you Gisele! :7 :!! :7

with monkeys
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 7052
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:04 pm
Country: Brazil (br)
Reputation: 2755
Real Life Name/Nick: with monkeys
Date of Birth: 13 Aug 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: student
Message: Write a message here

  • 3

Re: Kelsey M VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL from the PHILIPPINES

Postby with monkeys » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:13 pm

Humble Brazilian help Asian who fell. :=p

with monkeys
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 7052
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:04 pm
Country: Brazil (br)
Reputation: 2755
Real Life Name/Nick: with monkeys
Date of Birth: 13 Aug 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: student
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Kelsey M VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL from the PHILIPPINES

Postby nycla2 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:49 pm

lol triggered much? here comes the statistics lol we know brazil is the best we didnt say we are the best we are just happy we have a beautiful filpina angel we are not comparing her to anyone lol why so jealous? As u noticed the TS just posted photos of Kelsey and nobody was saying look at us we are better than you until some trolls ruined thread by throwing shade at us lol so we retaliated. WE ARE ENJOYING OUR MOMENT DONT RAIN ON OUR PARADE HAHAHA YASSSS KELSEY SLAY! WE CANT WAIT FOR DECEMBER, MISS UNIVERSE 2018 AND VICTORIAS SECRET YASSSSSS :D/ :)>-
nycla2
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 9322
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 11823
Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment
Message: heyyyy

  • 0

Re: Kelsey M VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL from the PHILIPPINES

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:25 am

Please don't act so innocent, you may not have said you were the best, but some pageant expert decided to randomly target 4 countries on the first page as if PH was better than them because PH has a VS model and those countries do not, and we just corrected him because he obviously played himself as 2 of the 4 countries he listed have models who have walked the show way before Kelsey.

Anyways I don't want to continue fighting as I've already made my point. I think Kelsey is pretty and with her baby face perfect for the PINK section.How old is she?
Last edited by Iknowbeauty on Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Iknowbeauty
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 7590
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:29 am
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 5062
Date of Birth: 15 Oct 2015
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Miss World, Miss Universe
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Kelsey M VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL from the PHILIPPINES

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:36 am

with monkeys wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:It's great that your girl is walking in the VS show for the first time, celebrate that, instead of using that as an opportunity to belittle other countries which btw the attempt was useless since the countries singled out for not having any have been proven wrong. They have been walking in the show way before
Kelsey. None of us are at the position to be bragging anyway unless you come from a country like say USA or Brazil who have produced not only many VS models, but a lot of the VS angels line-up was or is Brazilian (Adriana, Izabel, Lais, Alessandra, etc)
Image
Image
Image


Yes! And we Brazilians have humility for having the best angels in history. Thank you. :=p


Ofcourse. Adriana is the G.O.A.T. :7 :hx

Image
Iknowbeauty
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 7590
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:29 am
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 5062
Date of Birth: 15 Oct 2015
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Miss World, Miss Universe
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Kelsey M VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL from the PHILIPPINES

Postby nycla2 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:33 am

Iknowbeauty wrote:Please don't act so innocent, you may not have said you were the best, but some pageant expert decided to randomly target 4 countries on the first page as if PH was better than them because PH has a VS model and those countries do not, and we just corrected him because he obviously played himself as 2 of the 4 countries he listed have models who have walked the show way before Kelsey.

Anyways I don't want to continue fighting as I've already made my point. I think Kelsey is pretty and with her baby face perfect for the PINK section.How old is she?

Shes 21 years young and she will wear wings :-*
nycla2
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 9322
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 11823
Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment
Message: heyyyy

  • 2

Re: Kelsey M VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL from the PHILIPPINES

Postby lucy » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:34 am

CONGRATS TO ANOTHER AMERICAN IN VICTORIA'S SECRET! :=p
lucy
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3113
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:27 am
Location: Southfields, London
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 1949
Real Life Name/Nick: lucy
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: professor
Hobbies/Interests: pageants, tennis, beaches, heritage sites
Message: i love to see this site

  • 4

Re: Kelsey M VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL from the PHILIPPINES

Postby krissynelli » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:27 am

CANDICE IS SOUTH AFRICAN (YET SHE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE AN "AFRICAN" =;)) )...SHE'S OF DUTCH DESCENT BTW...BEHATI MEANWHILE IS NAMIBIAN BUT "DOESN'T LOOK LIKE NAMIBIAN LOOKING AT ALL" ;/)) ;/)) ;/)) ;/)) ;/)) ...JUST LIKE CANDICE; SHE'S OF DUTCH DESCENT!...CONGRATS ALSO TO NETHERLANDS! :=p =i >:) ;/))
YO SOY PUERTO RICO!... HALF PUERTO RICAN / HALF "KIKI" VENDOR
krissynelli
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 18016
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 6:34 am
Location: BEKI, PUERTArico
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 16722
Real Life Name/Nick: krissylicious
Date of Birth: 22 May 1978
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: MAQUILLAGE
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: DILDOING, CATFIGHTS, WITCHCRAFT AND SORCERY
Message: NAMASTE!!! APAKABAR!!! SAWASDEE!!! MABUHAY!!! OLAH!!! BONJOU!!! ALOHA!!!

  • 0

Re: Kelsey M VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL from the PHILIPPINES

Postby Bric_A_Brac » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:08 am

nycla2 wrote:Yung mga indians talaga kahit kailan ang hahambog no? Na trigger eh kaya may pa justify si lola hahaha


Mukhang dugyot at mabaho.
Bric_A_Brac
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:41 am
Country: Lesotho (ls)
Reputation: 8
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: DRONE
Message: ILOVEU

  • 0

Re: Kelsey M VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL from the PHILIPPINES

Postby Colonel Sanders » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:55 am

Iknowbeauty wrote:It's great that your girl is walking in the VS show for the first time, celebrate that, instead of using that as an opportunity to belittle other countries which btw the attempt was useless since the countries singled out for not having any have been proven wrong. They have been walking in the show way before
Kelsey. None of us are at the position to be bragging anyway unless you come from a country like say USA or Brazil who have produced not only many VS models, but a lot of the VS angels line-up was or is Brazilian (Adriana, Izabel, Lais, Alessandra, etc)
Image
Image
Image


As they say VS is superior than Miss Universe title.. So WOW to those countries!! Many of them never win Miss Universe. So i guess 1 model equals 5 Miss Universe crowns! =D> =D> =D>
Last edited by Colonel Sanders on Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
.

ImageImageImage
Image
Colonel Sanders
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 5725
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:25 pm
Location: BAYAMON
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 6019
Date of Birth: 21 Jun 1988
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Coffee Shop Owner / Part Time Model
Hobbies/Interests: Kentucky Fried Chicken
Message: It's Finger-Lickin' Good

  • 1

Re: Kelsey M VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL from the PHILIPPINES

Postby Busyboy » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:57 am

Iknowbeauty wrote:
krissynelli wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
Miss Tiffany wrote:Why make so many threads about her? Other nations have dozens of VS models already and they don't boast about it. I guess it's the first one for PhP, that's why you're so excited? After more than 2 decades, finally :%))



One thing that India, Puerto Rico, Indonesia, or Thailand will never have until the world ends. 8-} 8-} =;))


INDIA HAD ONE MODEL. UJJWALA RAUT DURING THE 2002-2003 VSFS EDITIONS.


That's right. India had Ujjwala Raut back in the day. But more recently there's also the beautiful half Indian Kelly Gale who has been walking in the show since 2013. :=p

Image
Image[


Beautiful!!!
THE BIG FOUR

MISS UNIVERSE-MISS WORLD-MISS EARTH-MISS INTERNATIONAL
Busyboy
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 2648
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:44 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2714
Date of Birth: 31 May 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hobbyist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Travel/Trivia
Message: Write a message here

  • 3

Re: Kelsey M VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL from the PHILIPPINES

Postby ManMeat » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:11 am

VS angels don't need to participate pageant.
Honestly, their life is more luxurious than miserable pageant girl's.

Many pageant girls want to be VS Angel so bad but pussay exposing NU MUSES is their limit. =b

And this thread is so irrelevant on the Miss Universe section btw
Image
ManMeat
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 9068
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:57 pm
Location: Your foreskin & pec cleavage
Country: Korea, Republic of (kr)
Reputation: 9760
Date of Birth: 27 Mar 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: Intact Salami smuggler
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Let me bury my face in your pec cleavage
Message: Atomik is Lesbian

  • 0

Re: Kelsey M VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL from the PHILIPPINES

Postby lucy » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:01 am

I REMEMBER FORMER Miss Universe DAYANA MENDOZA AND FORMER Miss Universe 1ST RUNNER UP JANINE TUGONON AUDITIONED BUT DIDN'T PASS.
lucy
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3113
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:27 am
Location: Southfields, London
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 1949
Real Life Name/Nick: lucy
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: professor
Hobbies/Interests: pageants, tennis, beaches, heritage sites
Message: i love to see this site

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aieseifer, Arduina, k_west, minivaan, Palawanista, Pavlosoro, RobertAmofs, the critic, Viera Norge, yellowyam1, Zark

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology