TRANSGENDER: Miss Universe!

Image



  • 0

TRANSGENDER: Miss Universe!

Postby micoexpress5 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:13 pm

    

Listen to what they say: Transgender joining Miss U!

Who aligns with your opinion?





Last edited by micoexpress5 on Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
micoexpress5
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2932
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:56 am
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1053
Real Life Name/Nick: Mikobe
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: NP
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Movies/Swimming/Tennis
Message: Live Love Laugh and kiss !!!!

  • 0

Re: TRANSGENDER: Miss Universe!

Postby micoexpress5 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:14 pm

Keep your cool don’t be triggered! U know who u r. :%)) :%))
Last edited by micoexpress5 on Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
micoexpress5
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2932
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:56 am
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1053
Real Life Name/Nick: Mikobe
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: NP
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Movies/Swimming/Tennis
Message: Live Love Laugh and kiss !!!!

  • 0

Re: TRANSGENDER: Miss Universe!

Postby micoexpress5 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:15 pm

Everyone is entitled to make an opinion.
micoexpress5
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2932
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:56 am
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1053
Real Life Name/Nick: Mikobe
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: NP
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Movies/Swimming/Tennis
Message: Live Love Laugh and kiss !!!!

  • 0

Re: TRANSGENDER: Miss Universe!

Postby micoexpress5 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:16 pm

Don’t be so grumpy like some old folks!
micoexpress5
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2932
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:56 am
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1053
Real Life Name/Nick: Mikobe
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: NP
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Movies/Swimming/Tennis
Message: Live Love Laugh and kiss !!!!

  • 0

Re: TRANSGENDER: Miss Universe!

Postby micoexpress5 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:18 pm

Don’t get irrational like people with no sex life other that their hands! =;)) so keep it cool! :)>-
micoexpress5
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2932
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:56 am
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1053
Real Life Name/Nick: Mikobe
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: NP
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Movies/Swimming/Tennis
Message: Live Love Laugh and kiss !!!!

  • 0

Re: TRANSGENDER: Miss Universe!

Postby bheaian » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:33 pm

dont be too obvious.. lol
bheaian
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 2:47 am
Location: Rizal
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 222
Real Life Name/Nick: bhe
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1989
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: secretary
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: painting, reading Misso, playing Puzzle pirates,

  • 0

Re: TRANSGENDER: Miss Universe!

Postby micoexpress5 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:38 pm

Triggered. :)>-
micoexpress5
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2932
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:56 am
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1053
Real Life Name/Nick: Mikobe
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: NP
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Movies/Swimming/Tennis
Message: Live Love Laugh and kiss !!!!

  • 0

Re: TRANSGENDER: Miss Universe!

Postby erinarriba » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:59 pm

Aren’t you happy for your kind? :-D
User avatar
erinarriba
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 549
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:51 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 889
Real Life Name/Nick: Erin
Date of Birth: 03 Sep 1979
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: Modeling
Message: Regards to fellow Fil-Am posters in the forum!

  • 0

Re: TRANSGENDER: Miss Universe!

Postby micoexpress5 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:56 pm

erinarriba wrote:Aren’t you happy for your kind? :-D


Happy all around as a person :)>-
micoexpress5
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2932
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:56 am
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1053
Real Life Name/Nick: Mikobe
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: NP
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Movies/Swimming/Tennis
Message: Live Love Laugh and kiss !!!!

  • 1

Re: TRANSGENDER: Miss Universe!

Postby mrgary » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:23 pm

micoexpress5 wrote:Everyone is entitled to make an opinion.


You are wrong. Correction: Everyone is entitled to make an INFORMED opinion.
User avatar
mrgary
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 943
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: New York, USA
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 2062
Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling
Message: "Veni, vidi, vici." - Julius Caesar; 47 B.C.

  • 0

Re: TRANSGENDER: Miss Universe!

Postby micoexpress5 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:49 pm

mrgary wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:Everyone is entitled to make an opinion.


You are wrong. Correction: Everyone is entitled to make an INFORMED opinion.



An informed opinion is based on knowledge of the facts and carefully considered principles. It relies on evidence instead of limited personal experience. Your opinion may differ from someone who is actually experiencing a situation. Being right and wrong is a different story. :)>-
micoexpress5
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2932
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:56 am
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1053
Real Life Name/Nick: Mikobe
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: NP
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Movies/Swimming/Tennis
Message: Live Love Laugh and kiss !!!!

  • 1

Re: TRANSGENDER: Miss Universe!

Postby hauteegirl » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:24 pm

The granny tranny had posted again about transgender. :%))
User avatar
hauteegirl
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 6371
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:03 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 7747
Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: counting millions of $
Message: ahh shut up!

  • 1

Re: TRANSGENDER: Miss Universe!

Postby manoypoe » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:30 pm

I'M TIRED BUT NO! :%)) :%))
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 44890
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 23350
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 3

Re: TRANSGENDER: Miss Universe!

Postby The.Apprentice » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:16 pm

YASSSS we love a transgender in Miss Universe to make everybody SHOOK and move forward, and accept people, and make trans people heard.
Now you can HATE ON IT, because whether Spain places or not, she did the hardest thing by putting herself out there. And don't quote me to criticize her because 90% of Misso members are closeted gays living in their parents house, filming runway walks in their basement. Yet they think they are valid to have an opinion in this. Just stfu and support your community.
Image
~ Jennifer Hawkins ~ Goddesses ~ Ksenia Sukhinova ~
User avatar
The.Apprentice
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 886
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:04 am
Location: Marseilles.
Country: France (fr)
Reputation: 520
Date of Birth: 13 May 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

  • 0

Re: TRANSGENDER: Miss Universe!

Postby mrgary » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:38 pm

micoexpress5 wrote:
mrgary wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:Everyone is entitled to make an opinion.


You are wrong. Correction: Everyone is entitled to make an INFORMED opinion.



An informed opinion is based on knowledge of the facts and carefully considered principles. It relies on evidence instead of limited personal experience. Your opinion may differ from someone who is actually experiencing a situation. Being right and wrong is a different story. :)>-


But aren't these evidences derived from people who share their first-hand experiences? These are already more than enough to create the INFORMED opinion of the masses. At any rate, I believe that you are the one here who is so "triggered" because you cannot find closure on the argument about transgenderism. You love to post this kind of topic. I do believe that you are one . . . a transgender, or a transmale. The fact that you keep harping this here for argumentation or debate signifies that you cannot find inner peace in yourself. It is an indirect way of telling us that you need help and that you need somebody to take sides with you. It is so sad to know that you have to wait for someone else to validate your "manhood" and to support your platform. That is the psychology behind your constant thrust and endorsement about this issue. My advice for you is: Read the Bible and know the truth. Don't worry, I will pray for you, INENG.
User avatar
mrgary
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 943
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: New York, USA
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 2062
Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling
Message: "Veni, vidi, vici." - Julius Caesar; 47 B.C.

  • 0

Re: TRANSGENDER: Miss Universe!

Postby micoexpress5 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:42 pm

mrgary wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:
mrgary wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:Everyone is entitled to make an opinion.


You are wrong. Correction: Everyone is entitled to make an INFORMED opinion.



An informed opinion is based on knowledge of the facts and carefully considered principles. It relies on evidence instead of limited personal experience. Your opinion may differ from someone who is actually experiencing a situation. Being right and wrong is a different story. :)>-


But aren't these evidences derived from people who share their first-hand experiences? These are already more than enough to create the INFORMED opinion of the masses. At any rate, I believe that you are the one here who is so "triggered" because you cannot find closure on the argument about transgenderism. You love to post this kind of topic. I do believe that you are one . . . a transgender, or a transmale. The fact that you keep harping this here for argumentation or debate signifies that you cannot find inner peace in yourself. It is an indirect way of telling us that you need help and that you need somebody to take sides with you. It is so sad to know that you have to wait for someone else to validate your "manhood" and to support your platform. That is the psychology behind your constant thrust and endorsement about this issue. My advice for you is: Read the Bible and know the truth. Don't worry, I will pray for you, INENG.


The Bible tells us we are to confront others sin with truth, love n respect.
Matthew7:1-4
Judging Others
1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?
Last edited by micoexpress5 on Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
micoexpress5
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2932
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:56 am
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1053
Real Life Name/Nick: Mikobe
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: NP
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Movies/Swimming/Tennis
Message: Live Love Laugh and kiss !!!!

  • 0

Re: TRANSGENDER: Miss Universe!

Postby micoexpress5 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:44 pm

hauteegirl wrote:The granny tranny had posted again about transgender. :%))


Hi Caitlyn! :%))
micoexpress5
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2932
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:56 am
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1053
Real Life Name/Nick: Mikobe
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: NP
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Movies/Swimming/Tennis
Message: Live Love Laugh and kiss !!!!

  • 0

Re: TRANSGENDER: Miss Universe!

Postby micoexpress5 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:45 pm

manoypoe wrote:I'M TIRED BUT NO! :%)) :%))


This will be fun! :)>-
micoexpress5
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2932
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:56 am
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1053
Real Life Name/Nick: Mikobe
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: NP
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Movies/Swimming/Tennis
Message: Live Love Laugh and kiss !!!!

  • 2

Re: TRANSGENDER: Miss Universe!

Postby The.Apprentice » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:55 pm

Are people really quoting and talking about the Bible? lmao stop. 99% of this forum consists of gays, so basically we are all sinners. Don't try to justify your transphobia based on the Bible. We're all going to hell anyway.
Image
~ Jennifer Hawkins ~ Goddesses ~ Ksenia Sukhinova ~
User avatar
The.Apprentice
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 886
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:04 am
Location: Marseilles.
Country: France (fr)
Reputation: 520
Date of Birth: 13 May 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

  • 0

Re: TRANSGENDER: Miss Universe!

Postby mrgary » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:22 pm

micoexpress5 wrote:
mrgary wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:
mrgary wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:Everyone is entitled to make an opinion.


You are wrong. Correction: Everyone is entitled to make an INFORMED opinion.



An informed opinion is based on knowledge of the facts and carefully considered principles. It relies on evidence instead of limited personal experience. Your opinion may differ from someone who is actually experiencing a situation. Being right and wrong is a different story. :)>-


But aren't these evidences derived from people who share their first-hand experiences? These are already more than enough to create the INFORMED opinion of the masses. At any rate, I believe that you are the one here who is so "triggered" because you cannot find closure on the argument about transgenderism. You love to post this kind of topic. I do believe that you are one . . . a transgender, or a transmale. The fact that you keep harping this here for argumentation or debate signifies that you cannot find inner peace in yourself. It is an indirect way of telling us that you need help and that you need somebody to take sides with you. It is so sad to know that you have to wait for someone else to validate your "manhood" and to support your platform. That is the psychology behind your constant thrust and endorsement about this issue. My advice for you is: Read the Bible and know the truth. Don't worry, I will pray for you, INENG.


The Bible tells us we are to confront others sin with truth, love n respect.
Matthew7:1-4
Judging Others
1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?


Did I judge you? I didn't, Ineng. I was simply telling you the truth. And yes, I did show you love and respect and I still do. :)>-
User avatar
mrgary
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 943
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: New York, USA
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 2062
Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling
Message: "Veni, vidi, vici." - Julius Caesar; 47 B.C.

  • 0

Re: TRANSGENDER: Miss Universe!

Postby micoexpress5 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:37 pm

mrgary wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:
mrgary wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:
mrgary wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:Everyone is entitled to make an opinion.


You are wrong. Correction: Everyone is entitled to make an INFORMED opinion.



An informed opinion is based on knowledge of the facts and carefully considered principles. It relies on evidence instead of limited personal experience. Your opinion may differ from someone who is actually experiencing a situation. Being right and wrong is a different story. :)>-


But aren't these evidences derived from people who share their first-hand experiences? These are already more than enough to create the INFORMED opinion of the masses. At any rate, I believe that you are the one here who is so "triggered" because you cannot find closure on the argument about transgenderism. You love to post this kind of topic. I do believe that you are one . . . a transgender, or a transmale. The fact that you keep harping this here for argumentation or debate signifies that you cannot find inner peace in yourself. It is an indirect way of telling us that you need help and that you need somebody to take sides with you. It is so sad to know that you have to wait for someone else to validate your "manhood" and to support your platform. That is the psychology behind your constant thrust and endorsement about this issue. My advice for you is: Read the Bible and know the truth. Don't worry, I will pray for you, INENG.


The Bible tells us we are to confront others sin with truth, love n respect.
Matthew7:1-4
Judging Others
1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?


Did I judge you? I didn't, Ineng. I was simply telling you the truth. And yes, I did show you love and respect and I still do.


No u have not but u r teaching about bible, I appreciate that but when u start attacking people as delusional, fraud ect. instead of showing them the truth, they won’t listen to u. When u start name calling u lose the battle of what ur fighting for from the get go.
micoexpress5
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2932
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:56 am
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1053
Real Life Name/Nick: Mikobe
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: NP
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Movies/Swimming/Tennis
Message: Live Love Laugh and kiss !!!!

  • 0

Re: TRANSGENDER: Miss Universe!

Postby mrgary » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:32 am

micoexpress5 wrote:
mrgary wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:
mrgary wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:
mrgary wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:Everyone is entitled to make an opinion.


You are wrong. Correction: Everyone is entitled to make an INFORMED opinion.



An informed opinion is based on knowledge of the facts and carefully considered principles. It relies on evidence instead of limited personal experience. Your opinion may differ from someone who is actually experiencing a situation. Being right and wrong is a different story. :)>-


But aren't these evidences derived from people who share their first-hand experiences? These are already more than enough to create the INFORMED opinion of the masses. At any rate, I believe that you are the one here who is so "triggered" because you cannot find closure on the argument about transgenderism. You love to post this kind of topic. I do believe that you are one . . . a transgender, or a transmale. The fact that you keep harping this here for argumentation or debate signifies that you cannot find inner peace in yourself. It is an indirect way of telling us that you need help and that you need somebody to take sides with you. It is so sad to know that you have to wait for someone else to validate your "manhood" and to support your platform. That is the psychology behind your constant thrust and endorsement about this issue. My advice for you is: Read the Bible and know the truth. Don't worry, I will pray for you, INENG.


The Bible tells us we are to confront others sin with truth, love n respect.
Matthew7:1-4
Judging Others
1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?


Did I judge you? I didn't, Ineng. I was simply telling you the truth. And yes, I did show you love and respect and I still do.


No u have not but u r teaching about bible, I appreciate that but when u start attacking people as delusional, fraud ect. instead of showing them the truth, they won’t listen to u. When u start name calling u lose the battle of what ur fighting for from the get go.


When did I start the name-calling? Don't accuse me for doing such. When I said that Angela was a fraud, it pertained to her being a "woman" because that was never the plan and purpose of God in his life. God was never tentative in His creation. Angela's being a woman had been accepted by the world's standards, yes, but not God's if we based it on the precepts and principles of the Bible. That wasn't name-calling, Ineng, but a fact. It was a delusion because a delusion is a "false belief". He believed that he was "a woman trapped in the wrong body". That statement, alone, constituted a lot of confusion. God is never the author of confusion and doubt, Ineng. That was my point. I never did any name-calling. A man could never buy his womanhood because that would only make him a fraud.
Last edited by mrgary on Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
mrgary
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 943
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: New York, USA
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 2062
Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling
Message: "Veni, vidi, vici." - Julius Caesar; 47 B.C.

  • 0

Re: TRANSGENDER: Miss Universe!

Postby micoexpress5 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:00 am

mrgary wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:
mrgary wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:
mrgary wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:
mrgary wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:Everyone is entitled to make an opinion.


You are wrong. Correction: Everyone is entitled to make an INFORMED opinion.



An informed opinion is based on knowledge of the facts and carefully considered principles. It relies on evidence instead of limited personal experience. Your opinion may differ from someone who is actually experiencing a situation. Being right and wrong is a different story. :)>-


But aren't these evidences derived from people who share their first-hand experiences? These are already more than enough to create the INFORMED opinion of the masses. At any rate, I believe that you are the one here who is so "triggered" because you cannot find closure on the argument about transgenderism. You love to post this kind of topic. I do believe that you are one . . . a transgender, or a transmale. The fact that you keep harping this here for argumentation or debate signifies that you cannot find inner peace in yourself. It is an indirect way of telling us that you need help and that you need somebody to take sides with you. It is so sad to know that you have to wait for someone else to validate your "manhood" and to support your platform. That is the psychology behind your constant thrust and endorsement about this issue. My advice for you is: Read the Bible and know the truth. Don't worry, I will pray for you, INENG.


The Bible tells us we are to confront others sin with truth, love n respect.
Matthew7:1-4
Judging Others
1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?


Did I judge you? I didn't, Ineng. I was simply telling you the truth. And yes, I did show you love and respect and I still do.


No u have not but u r teaching about bible, I appreciate that but when u start attacking people as delusional, fraud ect. instead of showing them the truth, they won’t listen to u. When u start name calling u lose the battle of what ur fighting for from the get go.


When did I start the name-calling? Don't accuse me for doing such. When I said that Angela was a fraud, it pertained to her being a woman because that was never the plan and purpose of God in his life. God was never tentative in His creation. Angela's being a woman had been accepted by the world's standards, yes, but not God's if we based it on the precepts and principles of the Bible. That wasn't name-calling, Ineng, but a fact. It was a delusion because a delusion is a "false belief". He believed that he was "a woman trapped in the wrong body". That statement, alone, constituted a lot of confusion. God is never the author of confusion and doubt, Ineng. That was my point. I never did any name-calling. A man could never buy his womanhood because that would only make him a fraud.


Yes u did it again. If u r preaching the Bible and start calling people as fraud instead of teaching the truth, no one listens to u. U will come across as judgmental, which I think u r. But to those who u r praying and wanting to know about what the Bible says u will be judgmental in their eyes. Self-righteousness is “confidence in one’s own righteousness, especially when smugly moralistic and intolerant of the opinions and behavior of others. I know u mean well but preaching the Bible starts with humility that all have sinned in the eyes of God. :)>-
micoexpress5
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2932
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:56 am
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1053
Real Life Name/Nick: Mikobe
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: NP
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Movies/Swimming/Tennis
Message: Live Love Laugh and kiss !!!!

  • 0

Re: TRANSGENDER: Miss Universe!

Postby mrgary » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:29 am

Here is the real problem of our society and the Christians facing this great challenge right now: Many people today dismiss the notion that gender is a fixed trait based on biology and theology. Rather, they believe that gender is a flexible trait based on society. Hence, anatomy becomes a destiny and no longer an innate biology. The trend today dictates that one can choose what gender one wants to be anytime, anywhere. Although this may sound unreasonable or implausible, however, the culture is buying it. Today, "a man trapped in a woman's body" becomes a ticket for accommodating transgender perception. What's worse is that the culture thinks that Christians are now these backward-thinking zealots who are so grossly consumed on moral issues, bigoted about homosexuality, and biased against transgender people. On the other hand, the stream of knowledge is derived from both the Scripture and science . . . the Scripture being the "special revelation" and the science being the "general revelation". However, little did today's culture know that these sources of knowledge come from God and, as a result, conform to each other. In the Bible, there is ORDER in God's creation, gender and sexual behaviour. The Scripture says that when God made humanity, He only created two sexes: male and female. Its very essence and purpose is for procreation. There’s no scriptural indication that a person’s perceived gender must differ from his biological sex. That is why God initiated the fact that anatomy is intended to denote gender identity. Even in science, the physiological components of a man and a woman's anatomies complement each other. They do not only fit together but they also function together. Their shape, size, fluids, tissue type—everything about their anatomy and physiology—tells us they are made to work together. Simply put, men and women are fashioned by God for each other. Humans are made for heterosexual sex. This is the very thrust of God. As a matter of fact, the sex organ of a human being is the only body part that requires another human being of the opposite sex to fulfill its ultimate and natural function. As a professional in the healthcare industry, I have seen transfemale patients on my floor who still exhibit male-typical behaviours like aggressiveness, rough playing with their kid nieces and nephews during visits, etc. despite their surgical reassignments. I even have transfemale patients who would tell me, "I wish I could become a man again." Why? It is because gender is not merely a social construct but rather innately tied to one’s biological sex. God fashioned it this way. This was what I meant when I said that God would always have the last say. The problem with most transgender people is not with their bodies but with their minds. What makes the situation even worse is that a lot of LGBT psychiatrists nowadays are saying that it is absolutely inaccurate and politically incorrect to say something is wrong with a transgender person. Therefore, their psychological problems are left untreated. They think sex reassignment surgery will solve their psychological problems, but they are mystified when their symptoms persist in the long run. Let me make myself clear that I do not hate transgender people. It is their behaviour that I do not subscribe myself to. The enemies here are the ideas of the world, not the transgenders. So how do we Christians come into the equation? We must not encourage their behaviours. We still show them love but we redirect them to the truth which is the Bible and science. We need to tell them that their pursuit of a transgender identity rejects their God-given identity. As what Roman 6:23 says, "For the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ, our Lord." I've said my piece.
Last edited by mrgary on Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:45 am, edited 5 times in total.
User avatar
mrgary
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 943
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: New York, USA
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 2062
Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling
Message: "Veni, vidi, vici." - Julius Caesar; 47 B.C.

  • 0

Re: TRANSGENDER: Miss Universe!

Postby mrgary » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:34 am

micoexpress5 wrote:
mrgary wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:
mrgary wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:
mrgary wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:
mrgary wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:Everyone is entitled to make an opinion.


You are wrong. Correction: Everyone is entitled to make an INFORMED opinion.



An informed opinion is based on knowledge of the facts and carefully considered principles. It relies on evidence instead of limited personal experience. Your opinion may differ from someone who is actually experiencing a situation. Being right and wrong is a different story. :)>-


But aren't these evidences derived from people who share their first-hand experiences? These are already more than enough to create the INFORMED opinion of the masses. At any rate, I believe that you are the one here who is so "triggered" because you cannot find closure on the argument about transgenderism. You love to post this kind of topic. I do believe that you are one . . . a transgender, or a transmale. The fact that you keep harping this here for argumentation or debate signifies that you cannot find inner peace in yourself. It is an indirect way of telling us that you need help and that you need somebody to take sides with you. It is so sad to know that you have to wait for someone else to validate your "manhood" and to support your platform. That is the psychology behind your constant thrust and endorsement about this issue. My advice for you is: Read the Bible and know the truth. Don't worry, I will pray for you, INENG.


The Bible tells us we are to confront others sin with truth, love n respect.
Matthew7:1-4
Judging Others
1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?


Did I judge you? I didn't, Ineng. I was simply telling you the truth. And yes, I did show you love and respect and I still do.


No u have not but u r teaching about bible, I appreciate that but when u start attacking people as delusional, fraud ect. instead of showing them the truth, they won’t listen to u. When u start name calling u lose the battle of what ur fighting for from the get go.


When did I start the name-calling? Don't accuse me for doing such. When I said that Angela was a fraud, it pertained to her being a woman because that was never the plan and purpose of God in his life. God was never tentative in His creation. Angela's being a woman had been accepted by the world's standards, yes, but not God's if we based it on the precepts and principles of the Bible. That wasn't name-calling, Ineng, but a fact. It was a delusion because a delusion is a "false belief". He believed that he was "a woman trapped in the wrong body". That statement, alone, constituted a lot of confusion. God is never the author of confusion and doubt, Ineng. That was my point. I never did any name-calling. A man could never buy his womanhood because that would only make him a fraud.


Yes u did it again. If u r preaching the Bible and start calling people as fraud instead of teaching the truth, no one listens to u. U will come across as judgmental, which I think u r. But to those who u r praying and wanting to know about what the Bible says u will be judgmental in their eyes. Self-righteousness is “confidence in one’s own righteousness, especially when smugly moralistic and intolerant of the opinions and behavior of others. I know u mean well but preaching the Bible starts with humility that all have sinned in the eyes of God. :)>-


And why should I not call it, "fraud", Ineng? Angela was not born a woman, was he? Please enlighten me that he is a real woman. Please. Please tell me that when he stops his estrogen therapy, that he would still be a woman. Please tell me that when he doesn't have his make-up on, his huge Adam's apple will not show as well as his mustache and "five o'clock" shadow so as to confirm that he is a real woman.
Last edited by mrgary on Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
mrgary
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 943
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: New York, USA
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 2062
Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling
Message: "Veni, vidi, vici." - Julius Caesar; 47 B.C.

  • 0

Re: TRANSGENDER: Miss Universe!

Postby micoexpress5 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:49 am

I know u mean well. But when someone starts name calling to make a point of reality and truth, that person loses the battle of what he is trying to do. U can not win people on your what u r preaching by name calling. When u quote the Bible and speak the truth with humility and compassion to those who have false beliefs, the first step is won. It will be a long battle, but when someone starts saying you r delusional, u r a fraud ...... u lose the battle terribly.
If we keep the tone of the conversation positive and constructive and show that we come from a place of genuine support, we can help the unaware see themselves more clearly. When we confront with compassion, we can often nudge them to make powerful changes that don’t just improve their life and happiness, but ours as well.
micoexpress5
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2932
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:56 am
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1053
Real Life Name/Nick: Mikobe
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: NP
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Movies/Swimming/Tennis
Message: Live Love Laugh and kiss !!!!

  • 0

Re: TRANSGENDER: Miss Universe!

Postby mrgary » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:55 am

micoexpress5 wrote:I know u mean well. But when someone starts name calling to make a point of reality and truth, that person loses the battle of what he is trying to do. U can not win people on your what u r preaching by name calling. When u quote the Bible and speak the truth with humility and compassion to those who have false beliefs, the first step is won. It will be a long battle, but when someone starts saying you r delusional, u r a fraud ...... u lose the battle terribly.
If we keep the tone of the conversation positive and constructive and show that we come from a place of genuine support, we can help the unaware see themselves more clearly. When we confront with compassion, we can often nudge them to make powerful changes that don’t just improve their life and happiness, but ours as well.


Listen and listen well: I have been extremely patient with you, Ineng. I have already explained why I called Angela as being delusional and a fraud. Those are facts, and those are not the very definitions of name-calling. I do not care if I lose this battle or not. I am not here to seek for your approval, or the rest of the forumers here. I am only here to speak the TRUTH. It is what matters the most. When you speak of "losing the battle", you have already defined yourself with such arrogance and pride, my friend.
User avatar
mrgary
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 943
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: New York, USA
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 2062
Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling
Message: "Veni, vidi, vici." - Julius Caesar; 47 B.C.

  • 0

Re: TRANSGENDER: Miss Universe!

Postby micoexpress5 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:05 am

Listen and listen with understanding. From someone who uses the Bible for reasoning, I expect someone with humility and compassion, which I think the Bible teaches. We all engage in thinking errors at some point in our lives. We can exaggerate details, we can look at only the negatives in a situation, we can be judgmental without appreciating imperfection, we can become defensive if things don’t go our way, etc. We all struggle with thinking errors. It’s inevitable. I encourage you to learn more about cognitive distortions and how they may influence your reactions to the sufferer. :)>-
micoexpress5
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2932
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:56 am
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1053
Real Life Name/Nick: Mikobe
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: NP
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Movies/Swimming/Tennis
Message: Live Love Laugh and kiss !!!!

  • 0

Re: TRANSGENDER: Miss Universe!

Postby mrgary » Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:09 am

micoexpress5 wrote:Listen and listen with understanding. From someone who uses the Bible for reasoning, I expect someone with humility and compassion, which I think the Bible. We all engage in thinking errors at some point in our lives. We can exaggerate details, we can look at only the negatives in a situation, we can be judgmental without appreciating imperfection, we can become defensive if things don’t go our way, etc. We all struggle with thinking errors. It’s inevitable. I encourage you to learn more about cognitive distortions and how they may influence your reactions to the sufferer. :)>-


I have already addressed your sentiments from our previous arguments in other threads. Just because you suffer doesn't mean that you have to violate your body through gender reassignment. I am showing my compassion to you by giving you the necessary tools to go back to Christ. Transgenderism is not the answer, my friend, and will never ever be the answer.

Christ is the answer.
Last edited by mrgary on Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
mrgary
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 943
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: New York, USA
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 2062
Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling
Message: "Veni, vidi, vici." - Julius Caesar; 47 B.C.

  • 0

Re: TRANSGENDER: Miss Universe!

Postby mrgary » Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:18 am

The problem is, just because you are suffering from gender identity confusion, you also want us to feel sorry for you for undergoing gender reassignment surgery and that you just want us to close our eyes and turn the left cheek into condoning your perverted lifestyle and behaviour. While your other so-called friends of the world advise you to do these things and to do "whatever makes you happy", please know that you are only going to the path of destruction if you persist, my friend. You are like a drug addict who is suffering from the addiction but just wants us to feel sorry for you and that we just have to allow you to get hooked on your addiction even if it destroys and consumes you in the end. It is the same analogy and tenor that apply here.
Last edited by mrgary on Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:45 am, edited 4 times in total.
User avatar
mrgary
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 943
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: New York, USA
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 2062
Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling
Message: "Veni, vidi, vici." - Julius Caesar; 47 B.C.

Next

Return to Miss Universe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: -Golfplatz-, 1980charlesmichael, arielvargas, AUSTIN III, bifnaked, broorcida, clydetubac, dr.hacizade4, eduniverse, ErnestEcown, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Guuy_15, jakeforyou, JaninaCruz-Vega, JerodMa, JoshyDelosy, Khaizer, ldamiss, melucky2233, Michae, Missliss1988, NhokShjn, nuaddizeni, peawaytut, PeterPaul, Pinchycrab, RainCaT, saske, sneaky6898, Stiplipt, TafRoyally, theblob, Titairrivy, tollutthek, Viawaffisa, VJVJVJ, WAKEBOARD, wanderlustwoman, WarFooth, WemChixex, WilliamouWaw, Williamsdceaks, yun lang, Zark and 10550 guests

Miss Supranational 2018

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology